OPERATION ALT-LEFT: MEME WAR

Just popularize the term.
They'll be just as fucked by the Commie Antifags as the Alt-Right is by Nazis.
Turn collectivism against the collectivists.

MEME WAR.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bhmYsYK7ow
fozmeadows.tumblr.com/post/164164615366/you-antifa-guys-are-actually-more-hateful-and
archive.is/aS9x2
youtube.com/watch?v=klTxATprkcY
archive.is/c8ATM
archive.is/B5qRd
archive.is/Ums5O
archive.is/8z3jJ
archive.is/3MbE9
archive.is/0sKeY
archive.is/GkTBI
archive.is/keZDk
archive.is/5HZfl
archive.is/LNoNl
archive.is/vZemd
archive.is/LAGXO
archive.is/T6VpN
archive.is/CM7CT
archive.is/3pQQT
archive.is/5obNB
archive.is/vsI4W
archive.is/tK4Zl
archive.is/N4n0H
archive.is/HcXNP
archive.is/tbVzI
archive.is/L30QK
archive.is/gjcaR
archive.is/Fk4rv
archive.is/3khHs
archive.is/sl9X6
archive.is/eFS2x
archive.is/ThSUS
archive.is/UYM66
archive.is/5wj3n
archive.is/ZPkT5
archive.is/zsMi8
archive.is/tD06X
archive.is/9FcC3
archive.is/VAw4L
archive.is/qbxxq
archive.is/D5gKe
archive.is/p9L4k
archive.is/eDekT
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/who-antifa-meet-radical-neo-nazi-fighting-militia-n793241
youtu.be/1LHlSsSLCAg
rollingstone.com/culture/news/antifa-and-the-alt-left-everything-you-need-to-know-w498420
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=alt-left
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

back to your cancerous echo chamber

what the fuck do you even classify as "alt-left"? this shit isn't gonna catch on in the slightest

youtube.com/watch?v=9bhmYsYK7ow

Alt-left is a very coiny term. It suggest there are other forms of leftists out there who aren't violent protesters. It seperates Marxists from american antifa.
Good for "moderate marxists" and leninists, bad for our own image. Weren't we just recently called them all commies just to spite them? After all what Trump called "alt-left" are all paid soros goons and liberal capitalists, who are economically right winged and can't survive without capitalist goods, starbucks, iphones and consumerism.

Alt-right is a cucked form of nationalism. Alt-left may be viewed as "cucked" form of leftism.

Anarchists, communists, black nationalists & LGBBQT+ activists.

Already has alt-left user, it already has.

p.s. A.L.T. stands for Alt-Left Terror.

Fuck off, Alt-Left

low effort post, but still good idea.
alt-left. its a lot nicer than "commie" or "marxist". I can see it catching on.

No fuck off.
We want Commies and other Leftists to be seen as insane Neolibs.

Dumping ammunition

This. Its against our own image to suggest that liberals are "alternative" to the leftism. Enemy is using them for accelerationism purposes anyway, if you remember Yuri. Neolibs are there to demoralize a nation BEFORE introducing real communism.

They may be just stupid young foot soldiers who are ultimately hypocrites themselves, but their handlers and providers are definitely Marxists. Bent on destroying nations, hierarchies, and cultures.

(1)
well now, that's the beauty of it, right? we can shove anyone we want in that category, just like they can shove any of us they want into the alt-right category

Alt left is lazy "u too" tier label
CTRL LEFT
is more appropriate, since left seeks to control everything and funnier

It already has. Normies hate antifa, SJWs, and the intellectual class that perpetuate white guilt, however they claim to be on the left so normies are scared to call them out. If you create the alt left you can divide antifa and crush them and more easily redpill normies without them getting scared.

You

trips confirm

this is the greatest part. Validate Trumps speech with just how violent the alt left is. This also exposes the MSMs narrative that they dont exist.

Plus you can slowly broaden the definition of alt-left until the only way to avoid being alt-left is to be rightwing.

Alt-left is much more triggering to them though because it's associated with their "literally hitler" label alt-right, yet it's well descriptive of them as a group when you think of what alt-right is supposed to mean.

This. Seems the neoliberalism brainwashed these fucks into becoming foot soldiers for the serious Marxists. While it angered and depressed people like us, it simultaneously making some into the lost, violent shells you see now. We who at some point immunized ourselves against this toxic disease have awoken and when we win there are going to be some completely broken people left on their side. They'll get the rope…for mercy. It shows how much the Marxist Jews don't actually care about the brains they hijack. Where will these trannies and other riffraff be in many years to come? Soulless husks. I know I'll get shit on here for this but I genuinely believe that many of these people are in fact victims, like infected zombies.

Dubs confirm.
Further, the harder we push this, the more likely they are to recoil and squeal that they're full blown commies. Then we can enforce the
COMMUNIST CONTROL ACT OF 1954!

The goal is awaken these retards, this is a good way to open up the opportunity. You say neoliberalism to a normie and theyre going to think youre talking about fucking dinosaurs or something.

Zombies get shot in the head. It is too late for them, unless you happen to have the cure. Do you have a cure?

THE ALT-LEFT IS FINISHED,
AT LEAST FOR THE MOMENT.

they call them "useful idiots" for a reason

All of the leftists, antifa, BLM, SJWs, marxists, you name it they're alt-left. The point would be using it as a D&C strategy to agitate leftist groups against each other fighting over what constitutes the "true left".

I know. At this point you are precisely correct. Unfortunate I guess though. Especially because I do think that how susceptible you are to this does depend on some factors beyond your control. Redpill those you care about and who actually care about you. But many will not be talked down. I just have the irrational soft spot for some girls who I know like me but would be horrified if they heard what I thought. But many will come around because there are few real men on that side. Just effete kikes and cucks.

Pretty gay looking jacket haha

You left out muslims and ISIS

Make sure to bait them into tearing down increasingly absurd relics. The "Alt-Left" must openly and more brazenly start attacking guns and religion. These are the issues that cuckservatives cuck the least on because even the eternal boomer will abandon them if they don't at least pay lip service to it.

Make sure they are targeting Christianity and the 2nd Amendment. These issues will btfo leftists in the eyes of normalfags for as long as the country is majority white.

Its a shit term tbh
soros funded or foreign funded left would be a much better term reminding the public whats going on.

Kek.
Islam, the religious arm of the alt-left.

Just get them to read the start of chapter 2 of Mein Kampf without telling them who the author is. My wife cried when she realized it was Hitler and said he was a good man, and that we're going throuh the same shit now.

Looks like the only store that didn't get trashed by the alt-left had a communist flag on it. Coincidence?

It's actually perfect since Trump used it, they will be so utterly repulsed by the term it'll drive them into a frenzy upon being accused of it.

I think talking and reprogramming for some not so far gone, but bullets and gas for the ((puppeteers)). I would have very little tolerance for the wild nigs too though.

this

Thanks for that idea. I'll remember that.

Same as alt-right, it means nothing. But it will trigger the shit out liberals when we start calling them it.

Modern life is retarded. It's now going to be alt left vs alt right when it's really just left vs right again. Good move by Trump though. Libshits cunts on goybook are already freaking out about it. To me it's true right vs nigger lovers.

I don't even really agree with that shitty spectrum though. It obfuscates more than it informs about different ideologies.

user… Pic related.

So it is.

user gets it. There's a clear division between old-fashioned liberals (including their friends the unhinged, bleeding-heart liberals) whose focus was on civil rights, fairness, labor issues, and women's equality - and this newly popularized virulent strain of assholes whose defining characteristics are viciousness, character assassination, endless ramping up of identity politics, and deconstruction of American traditions.

If America gave in fully to old-fashioned liberals, we would have too much regulation, rationed healthcare, expensive labor, a nice set of tariffs to go with the expensive labor, hiring quotas that reflect the labor force, and free abortions.

If America gives in fully to the Alt Left, we can look forward to reparations on every level, hiring and admissions quotas skewed to balance past wrongs, an almost infinitely permissive culture, a populace utterly terrified of differing from the prevailing view on every conceivable issue; and millions of families blacklisted from employment and educational opportunities, because their breadwinner harbored an opinion or feeling which threatened to obstruct the march toward total equality and universal punitive reparations for all past wrongs.

The traditional left is characterized by self-righteousness, over-reliance on government regulation, inability to resist expansions of state assistance, and sometimes overreaching but mostly sustainable fixations on quotas aimed at improving the lives of the disadvantaged. And a general desire to get along.

The Alt Left is characterized by an obsessive-compulsive drive to correct all wrongs by punishing and depriving anyone who may have benefited from them, total disregard for the people newly wronged by these corrections, vengefulness and cruelty toward anyone who gets in the way - marked by harassment of their families; and more disregard for innocents newly wronged by the harassment. No desire to get along with anyone except each other and those who defer to them totally.

Comparisons to the Bolsheviks aren't wrong, but they don't quite hit the mark. The Bolsheviks at least needed to get shit-faced drunk before they had the stomach to execute entire families. The Alt Left, once they've gained sufficient power and impunity to kill you in your homes, will do it sober. These motherfuckers aren't the Bolsheviks; they're the Khmer Rouge.

this is still on the books?
we need to tweet Trump until he makes this a priority

Is not about THEM but reminding OTHERS what they are

And how do you think people will see the left acting hyper-aggressive and potentially violent when called such a term? You're essentially baiting the leftists to overplay their hand and have the public redpill itself by watching the shitshow. At that point then you redpill the public saying, "You see this behavior? This is what they really are, communist agitators." and provide them a concise history lesson.

Started to compile a rebuttal for the latest faceberg/tumblrfag feel good leftist chain letter. Needs peer review because I have been drinking. Know a couple of the counterpoints are weak but it's a starting place.

>fozmeadows.tumblr.com/post/164164615366/you-antifa-guys-are-actually-more-hateful-and
>archive.is/aS9x2

January 20, 2017: Citizen protects themselves from Antifa violence: youtube.com/watch?v=klTxATprkcY

January 29, 2017: Alexandre Bissonnette charged with six counts of murder. archive.is/c8ATM

January 2017: Over 40 Jewish centers in the U.S. receive hoax bomb threats from an Israeli-American archive.is/B5qRd

February 22, 2017: Adam Purinton charged with hate crime. archive.is/Ums5O

February 28, 2017: A mosque in Toronto is set on fire by arsonists with no arrests. archive.is/8z3jJ

March 12, 2017: A mosque in Ypsilanti, Michigan is set on fire by a teenager. No charges have occured. archive.is/3MbE9

March 20, 2017: James Jackson charged with terrorism. archive.is/0sKeY

March 24, 2017: Yelling, "I hate Muslims," a violent gang member attacks a Somali man. archive.is/GkTBI

March 26, 2017: Mob attacks a boy in Gloucestershire. Police do, "not believe the attack on the 15-year-old was due to his nationality." archive.is/keZDk

March 31, 2017: Iranian/Kurdish boy is nearly beaten to death by a mob of eight people in Croydon in hate crime. archive.is/5HZfl

April 6, 2017: A Charlotte store is set on fire by a black man who leaves a warning message signed as “White America.” archive.is/LNoNl

April 30, 2017: A man storms a pool party in San Diego in an act of domestic violence. Police have yet to uncover evidence of a hate crime. archive.is/vZemd

May 5, 2017: Hobophobic hate crime allegedly occures in South Beach. archive.is/LAGXO

May 14, 2017: 15 year-old arrested for spray-paint hate graffiti on the home of a black family in upstate New York before attempting to set the house on fire. archive.is/T6VpN

May 17, 2017: No credible source that attack was homophobic.

May 20, 2017: Sean Urbanski indicted on murder charge in unprovoked stabbing not a hate crime, justice is served. archive.is/CM7CT

May 24, 2017: Trans comic book artist Sophie Labelle cancels an appearance at a Halifax book store and does not report death and rape threats to police. archive.is/3pQQT

May 26, 2017: On a MAX train in Portland, violent felon Jermy Christian verbally attacks Muslim passangers and stabs interverners killing two. archive.is/5obNB archive.is/vsI4W

May 27, 2017: James Walker charged with manslaughter, assult, and hit and run. No mention of yelling racial slurs. archive.is/tK4Zl

March 3, 2017: A Sikh man is shot and injured in front of his Seattle house by a man waring a mask, who yells, “go back to your country!” Suspect is still at large. archive.is/N4n0H

May 27, 2017: Felon Anthony Hammond charged with hate crime. archive.is/HcXNP

January 1, 2017: Nathan Richardson encounters jogger Wenqing Xu and beats him to death in an unprovoked, random attack. No reputable source for the quotes. archive.is/tbVzI

June 18, 2017: Darwin Martinez Torres arrested for beating teenage girl with baseball bat. Police say, "they don't have evidence to suggest that this was a hate crime." archive.is/L30QK

June 1, 2017: Radicalized book author cancels tour and does not report threats to police. archive.is/gjcaR

June 19, 2017: Singapore immigrant and known alcoholic Darren Osborne drives a courier van through a crowd of Muslims and is arrested. archive.is/Fk4rv

January 28, 2017: Barbara Kentnet dies after Brayden Bushby throws trailer hitch from vehicle. Bushby chared with aggravated assult. archive.is/3khHs

June 21, 2017: John Tomlin charged with grievour bodily harm with intent for acid attack. archive.is/sl9X6

February 21, 2017: Transgender woman is shot and killed on Chicago southside. Shootings are common in Chicago. archive.is/eFS2x

February 26, 2017: Transgender woman is shot and killed in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. Shootings are common during Mardi Gras. archive.is/ThSUS

March 1, 2017: Transgender woman is stabbed to death in New Orleans 7th Ward. Crime is common in the 7th Ward. archive.is/UYM66

March 22, 2017: Transgender woman is shot and killed in Baltimore. No evidence to suggest the shooting was a hate crime. archive.is/5wj3n

April 21, 2017: Transgender woman is shot and killed in Miami. No evidence to suggest the shooting was a hate crime. archive.is/ZPkT5

May 17, 2017: Man in drag shot and killed in Fresno. No evidence to suggest the shooting was a hate crime. archive.is/zsMi8

July 2, 2017: Transgender woman is shot and killed in Lynchburg. No evidence to suggest the shooting was a hate crime. archive.is/tD06X

June 3, 2017: Phillip Wade stabs Anthony Johnson after an argument on transit bus. archive.is/9FcC3

July 16, 2017: Man defends girlfriend and is accused of a fake crime. archive.is/VAw4L

July 16, 2017: A mosque in Manchester is set on fire by arsonists with no arrests. archive.is/qbxxq

July 18, 2017: No credible source that a NASA researcher of South Asian descent has her car windshield shattered.

July 19, 2017: No credible source that two men exit a car and attack a pedestrian with their fists and an iron bar was a hate crime.

August 5, 2017: A mosque in Bloomington, Minnesota is set on fire by arsonists with no arrests. archive.is/D5gKe

August 8, 2017: Thomas Christensen charged with stabbing after an argument. archive.is/p9L4k

August 12, 2017: Teen panicks in traffic after police told to stand down and protestors overtake city. archive.is/eDekT

Use the pictures and the memes. Bombard normies with violent imagery, white guilt that is obviously racism, C O L L E G E C U N T S. These are the groups that pose the greatest threats. They are the ones the MSM is promoting, they are the ones that are trying to revise history and to kill the white man.

Normies will become disgusted enough to speak out, "We are not them!" Punching Nazis isnt cool anymore, BLM are a bunch of niggers, SJWs are annoying. We wont see huge change but well see enough to slow down the progressive movement. MSM wont get the message and keep pushing their narrative. Now even normies see whats happening.

Now that you think punching Nazis is wrong, you let them speak. You casually start to listen. MSM is pushing faggots and trannies on your kids, you didnt get that position because of Tyrone, Islamic Terrorist attacks average 5 a month. You start to wake up.

This is our way in boys. Trump handed us what we need to change the tide.

Dubs confirm don't they?
IT IS STILL ON THE BOOKS!
BAMN especially is in violation. It's worded so broadly that ANY "communist action group" which is defined as broadly as imaginable, essntially any commie against POTUS or the state in any fashion, has NO LEGAL RIGHTS OR PRIVILEGES otherwise afforded to American Citizens. They have less rights than illegals in fact.

Yup. Though I'm not sure I would like such heavy handed authoritarianism for the USA. I just want Marxism eradicated. In my society mere mention of that dog's name if heard would mean instant death. He must be forgotten if the human race is to survive. I personally like what I've read of natsoc a bit more, which also seems to me like a third way. Hitler had some sketchy economic ideas too, in a sense that he thought it secondary to other things. He seems like he was more saintly and idealistic than practical. In USA we need protected but free markets because nobody innovates like American whites when given the chance. I don't like economic central planning. Too Soviet.

To add, the point is you need to create flashpoint conditions where the public is so angry at the ridiculousness of things, they'll be very receptive to more redpilled answers to explain it.

YES!
How do we force Trump to acknowledge and enforce this? Please anons, how?

Hitler fixed a war ravaged nation with a shattered economy is a shorter period than any other leader to EVER hold power, with the entire fucking world against him!
Do you want a future for your people? Victory first, feefees later.

If you checked and read the threads here after his speech, namefaggot, people already thought of this, but thanks for the crap thread though.

AT LAST I TRULY SEE

(checked)

Great posts. The media fucked up. In their narrative to portray the alt-right as some well-dressed-but-violent street thugs, they've only put out images of angry, white, tough-looking men. They completely avoided showing the kekistani autists for fear they wouldn't be taken seriously.
We can show both because we lump them all together. Fat dykes throwing molotovs and squat spics suckerpunching people make even the normiest of normalfags wrinkle their nose in disgust.

I keep seeing 14/88 everywhere

Whats in chapter 2?

It's less a matter of what's in chapter 2 than what's in chapter 1. Chapter 1 is boring, about Hitler's childhood. Most people don't get through it.

The Kampf.
than in Vienna. Do not be misled. This “studying” cannot be done from above. Someone
who has not been in the clutches of this viper cannot truly know its venom. Studying from
above results in superficial chatter or the formation of false opinions based on emotion.
Both are harmful: one because it can never reach the heart of the problem; the other
because it passes by the problem entirely. I do not know which is more devastating—to
ignore those who lack the basic necessities such as we see in those who are favored by
fortune or live well as a result of their own effort, or is it those who stand tall in their
fashionable skirts or trousers and “feel for the people” because it is the latest fad. In any
case, these people commit a sin greater than their limited intelligence will ever allow them
to understand.
display, never produces any results. When their fruitless good intentions are resented, they
blame the ingratitude of the people. People with minds like this fail to understand that
there is no place for merely social activities. When the masses want results, social displays
are not enough and there can be no expectation of gratitude for such a show. It is not a
matter of distributing favors, but of retribution and justice.

This post sounds suspiciously anti-nazi.

That's most of the plan. We still have to force awareness of the act into the sphere of the patriot. This will enrage the commies, who will then double down on their positions.
(continued)
magic circle of suffering and instead of teaching me, it sought to test its strength on me, and
it receives no credit if I survived its tests safe and sound. I could never completely relate my
sensations from that time; I can only describe the essential and most staggering impressions
here along with the lessons I learned.
best I could, so I did so as a helper or day laborer. I had the attitude of the laborers of
Europe who shake the dust from their feet with their determination to build a new life and a
new home in the New World. (The New World means the United States, which was receiving
a large number of immigrants at the time.) They are free from preconceived notions of
occupation and social background, of status and tradition, and they grasp any means of
support that is offered to them. They go to any job and gradually arrive at the realization
that honest labor is no disgrace, no matter what kind of labor it may be. I, too, was
determined to leap with both feet into a world that was new to me and to find my way
through it.
how easy it is to lose that support again. The insecurity of one’s daily bread soon became
one of the darkest aspects of my new life. The skilled worker is turned out on the street less often than the unskilled, but even he can be pushed out the door. Instead of losing his job
because he is not needed, he is locked out or he strikes.
drawn to the big city by the promise of easier work and shorter hours is accustomed to a
certain amount of security. He has never left one job without having another or at least the
prospect of another lined up.
of being unemployed increases. Now, it would be a mistake to think that the young fellow
who goes to the big city is made of sterner stuff than the one who stays home and makes an
honest living from the soil. No, quite the contrary. Experience shows that emigrant groups
are more likely to be made up of the healthiest and most energetic individuals. And these
emigrants include not only the man who goes to America, but also the young farm-hand
who leaves his native village to move to the distant big city. He is just as prepared for an
uncertain fate as the farm boy going to another country. Usually, he comes to town with a
little change in his pocket to last him at least a day if he does not immediately find work.
However, his situation will quickly worsen if he finds a job then loses that job at the wrong
time. Finding a new job as a worker can be almost impossible in winter months. For the first
few weeks, he receives unemployment benefits from his union and does his best to survive.
But when his last penny is gone and the union benefits expire, he then finds himself in a
difficult position.
clothes become fewer in number and worse in condition, which drags down his appearance.
Soon he finds himself in surroundings that corrupt him not only physically, but spiritually. If
he then becomes homeless in winter, his suffering becomes even more intense. Eventually,
he is able to find some sort of work under a union, but then the game begins all over again.
He is hit a second time with unemployment in the form of a strike, then the third time may
be even worse. Gradually he learns to become indifferent to the constant insecurity of his
finances. The cycle changes into a habit that he continues without further consideration.

Repeating the fact they are funded by foreign interest to cause trouble will start to cement in the public mind and the media and the left will be forced to address it.

checked

bump

(continued)
gradually matures him into a tool of those unions who will merely use him to gain their own
advantage. He has so frequently switched between working and non-working through no
fault of his own that he no longer notices whether the strike in which he takes part will
secure him any economic rights or whether it is an attempt to destroy the State, the whole
social order, and even civilization itself. He may not like the idea of going on strike, but he is
completely indifferent when he is handed strike papers.
continue, the more I disliked this city of millions. It greedily sucks men in, then cruelly wears them to pieces. When men came to the city, they still belonged to their nation. When they
stayed, they were lost to it.
discovered something else as well—quickly switching between periods of work and
unemployment along with the seesawing of income and expenses eventually destroyed
many people’s sense of thrift and intelligent planning. The body becomes accustomed to
living high in good times and starving in bad. They no longer make any effort to plan sensibly
in good times, for the bad times they know will come. Indifference surrounds its victim with
a mirage which makes them see only well-fed prosperity, regardless of their true
circumstances. This mirage grows to such morbid intensity that they give up all self-control
the moment wages begin to flow into their pocket. That is why a man who has difficulty
finding any work stupidly forgets to plan for bad times when he does find work. He, instead,
lives greedily and indulges in the moment. His tiny weekly income is instantly spent because
he does not even plan for the remainder of the week. At first, his wages last five days
instead of seven, then only three, then scarcely a day, to be at last squandered the first
evening.
Their family is also poisoned by this way of life, especially if the man is naturally kind to
them and even loves them in his way. Before the week’s pay has evaporated in two or three
days, they eat and drink as long as the money holds out. They then go through the
remaining days together on empty stomachs. Then, the wife slinks about the neighborhood,
borrowing a bit here and there, opening charge accounts with the shopkeepers, and trying
thus to survive the terrible later days of the week. At noon, they all sit at a table which does
not contain enough for everyone, if it contains anything at all. They sit, waiting for the next
payday, talking of it, making plans. While they starve, they are already lost in the mirage of
the good fortune which comes on payday.
fantasy as normal. The situation can become worse if the man lives like this and the wife
objects for the sake of their children. Then, there are quarrels and bad blood, and the more
the husband drifts apart from his wife, the nearer he drifts to alcohol. Every Saturday, he
becomes drunk. Now, his wife must fight for the few pennies she can snatch from him in an
effort of self-preservation for herself and the children. What she can get is only what is left
over from his journey between the factory and the bar. When he finally comes home on
Sunday or Monday night— drunk, brutal, and penniless—there are likely to be scenes that
would wring tears from a stone.
to realize the tragedy of this suffering and to understand its deeper causes. They were the
unhappy victims of evil circumstances. The housing conditions of those days were worse.
The housing situation of the Viennese laborer was absolutely frightful. I shudder now when I think of those wretched caverns some lived in, of the houses where journeymen of a
common trade lived together, and mass dormitories which were sinister pictures of refuse,
filled with disgusting filth and worse.

upon the rest of the world, upon its thoughtless fellow men! It is bound to happen again.
This other world lets things drift without thinking about the consequences. It has lost its
instinct to tell it that sooner or later, Fate will move toward retribution unless mankind
placates destiny before time runs out.
city. There, I could not sabotage what I did not like. I had to quickly grow up. If I wanted to
avoid falling into despair because of the people who surrounded me, I had to learn the
distinctions between their outer character and inner life and the circumstances that created
their lives.
Portland was my Vienna… I post this because my own life is preceded by these words. Holla Forums brought me to them, and Hitler saved me from Vienna. Sieg Hiel!

OFFICIALLY ALT LEFT NOW

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/who-antifa-meet-radical-neo-nazi-fighting-militia-n793241
(fuck nordbot, archive it yourself)

…Yet the faggits still couldn't get their story right, with this massive contradiction:

So theyre a recent response to Trump…

If they're been around for decades then why didn't they protest Bush? or Bush Jr?

How about we call them terrorist commies instead?
cheer-leading faggot

lelelelelelelelelel
altleft.com
archive.is/VGcE3 ← archive today
ibb.co/i4cowk ←archive one year ago
Was this a Holla Forumsack?

From Kikepedia:

Nice how this entire section has no citations

Of course their own acknowledgement is an attempt to discredit it. Law is law, make them fight it from prison.

In many ways he's fucking with them. By creating such a label, the left divides itself. He's trying to create a mythical distinction of a "regular left", a position no one on the left will actually take since doing so drags them inevitably to the right. We will see him start calling this politician and that alt-left and said politicians will either embrace the label, appearing too radical and unreasonable for normalfags or they will reject it, causing unrest among their constituents. It also draws comparisons and invites explanations as to what alt-left is, which is where all our ready made infographs and so on come into place since at that point, we can bridge the gap between alt-left and what they truly are.

That comes next

The problem I have with the term is that it implies that leftism itself isn't the problem.

this

what do?

This alt-left term is a good first step. It's the necessary first step. We'll call them terrorists soon enough.

Also pic related, WH Insider encouraged us to push the alt-left meme harder.

When your moderate or cuckservative friends ask what's 'alt-left' and you tell them, "people who advocate for socialist principles, unfair treatment based on race, abortion, and social justice," they'll think, "Isn't that all of the left?" anyway.
It isn't for them. It's to corner leftists.

This. The definition will become so blurred, people will just start saying all the left is the same.

Trump needs to show us that he is not behind the shuttening.

Gee, want to know how I know that you're from >>>/4cuck/

Mods shut down a thread attempting to point out this forced meme, earlier last night. Safe to say that whomever's leading them wants this catching on.

No it isn't you inbred retard, it will backfire on all groups that are called "alt-right", they will claim that all alt-political groups are violent, they will blame us for the violence of antifa.

How fucking retarded are you not to realize that?

No shit that's the motherfucking point. Alt-right is cancer. Controlled opposition from the start. Take every insult you just lobbed at me and aim that right back at yourself for not understanding this.

You really are a dense mother fucker, weather you like it or not, you'll be called alt-right, weather you agree or not, you are alt-right in the minds of everyone outside of the alt-right.

Whatever is done to silence the alt-right is done to silence white people who speak up for themselves, only a retarded cuck wouldn't be able to understand this.

Kill yourself faggot.

Cuckservative detected.

Just kill yourself already, you fucking drone.

You need to return to TDS.

Refers to things like affirmative action, shitskin-based subsidies, and correcting the present for history, you illiterate faggot.
Nice twitter bantz.

so since that ALREADY happens tell me again why I shouldnt use the term alt-left to silence white cucks that claim they arent violent communist niggers?

Oh look, the cuckfaggot is triggered!
What's the matter bitchboy, is that all you can say in your own defense?

We should be discriminating against everyone who isn't white, you massive cuckold faggot.

Wew lad

Because it's retarded, and is obviously meant to restore the center of the political debate, by claiming that it's only fringe elements that are violent, instead of the majority of cuckfaggot conservatives and shitlibs. By using the term "alt-left" you're relieving the political establishment of all blame, you fucking retard.

Not sure if related but VICE seemingly gives a voice to racially motivated violence every night openly on every major cable provider in the country.

Excellent point. I've already seem normalfags denounce or support the Alt Left. Just like Hillary Clinton created the Alt-Right, Trump now has his own golem.

Calling them all commies was largely ineffective because normalfags believe that was debunked when the kikes murdered McCarthy, a man who was correct on every single charge he made and failed only in not revealing the true extent of the infiltration.

Alt Left is now officially a dog whistle for "commie." All commies are Alt Left now, even the professors and mayors of Virginia.

The center is poison. People are sick of the Hillary Bush types masquerading as both sides of the party. People want change. Right now if you're moderate, you're basically just a frightened bitchboy waiting to see who's dick he has to suck.

Then why would you make use of terms that are obviously meant to re-establish the political center as the only legitimate source of political debate?

alt-left abo tranny squad reporting in

Neoliberals are Alt Left now, faggot. Trump has gifted us our greatest weapon.

Everyone who voted Trump is alt-right in the eyes of the left. Ancaps, constitutionalists, meme kiddos, national socialists, and old grandpas who don't like change are all lumped in together as one group.
Now who is the alt-left? Anyone and everyone we don't like. Commie kike professor who says "whites becoming a minority is inevitable"? Alt-left. Politician who doesn't explicitly denounce this professor? Alt-left. Tweet something anti-white? "Oh, you're not one of those weird alt-left guys, are you?"

This causes divisiveness. You usually don't see the liberals punch left, because they know it's bad strategy. On the right, it's the complete opposite. Cucks leap at the chance to disavow muh not-true-conservatives like well-trained dogs.
Now liberal faggot politicians will have to make a choice. Are they komrades with the party, or are they the leftist version of cucks? The left loves seeing things in black and white, except when it comes to themselves, but now they're going into a monochromatic mode.

Even if they own it, you've seen how easy it is to smear a movement if it has a name. Jewish ideologies now have a normalfag-friendly term we can piss all over.

Horse shit. They're fucking commie terrorist and should be labled as such.
Mods please make a fucking word filter for alt-left and call them commie terrorists.

Except most normalfags don't even know who the fuck that is nowadays, unless you're a useless fucking boomer.

Eat ricen

Nice try pushing this fucking psyop, you disgusting yids.

There is absolutely NOTHING good about this "alt-left" bullshit for a number of reasons. For starters, it legitimizes the made-up media buzzword "alt-right", which we have rejected from the start, but more importantly, IT IMPLIES THAT THE ONES COMMITTING THE VIOLENCE ARE FRINGE ELEMENTS THAT DO NOT REPRESENT THE ACTUAL LEFT-WING.

How the fuck can't you idiots see this fact? What you're doing is FANTASTIC for our enemy. You are essentially giving them cover by saying that only the violent fringe "alt-left" is to blame, and that there is some legitimacy to the "regular left". No. Fuck off. THEY'RE ALL LEFT. Antifa are just the footsoldiers of the "moderate" left. They ALL want us dead. White genocide is a priority for all of them. There is nothing "alt" about any of this since they are engaing in the most typical left-wing antics since the modern "left" ever existed.

The "alt-left" meme stinks of judaism. You may fool autistic newfags and cuckchan migrants, but anyone with half a brain whose been here long enough can tell.

Yeah but communist just doesn't have the same sting the same way Nazi seems like a joke movie word now.

ALSO

Looks like you're a fresh off the boat libertardian nigger from reddit/cuckchan who thinks he's in good company. Get the fuck out now and stop shitting up this board.

Oh fuck of, now every time the media talks about alt right terrorists the people will be reminded that the left has even worse terrorists. Fuck alt right and fuck alt left.

The alt-left doesn't exist. There is nothing "alt" about them. They all on the same side, whether they're violent or not

I wasn't aware that image boards have so much sway as to de-legitimize an already popularized term.

In the view of the establishment, to use the term "alt-left" is to obfuscate the debate and make the claim that our grievance isn't with the mainstream of politics, but some fringe group that has no real influence, to use the term "alt-left" is to strengthen the center and to diminish the real problem, which is jewish control of our institutions.

Fuck off. I'll remind you of pizzatavistock, which started on 8/pol/ and reached national news, scaring the kikes into pushing their "fake news" meme harder than ever.

Don't use it if you don't want. No need to sperg out. It'll probably fizzle out in a week or two once Trump tweets something funny again, but I have a feeling it'll always be a sort of lavender smell to the left.

It doesn't strengthen the left. Did you not get the memo last election? Middle of the road shit doesn't fly anymore. People want action.
All it does is put a stain on anyone even thought to be sympathetic to communism.

It doesn't strengthen the center*

Then why do you use buzzwords meant to strengthen the establishment, and absolve them of responsibility?

Right now the center and the alt-left support each other. The center promotes alt-left policies. The center is alt-left, and thus, communist thuggery. It doesn't absolve them of anything.

Yes, but the "alt-left" is a made up term that doesn't mean anything to anyone. The centrists don't identify as "alt-left" and never will. They will look at both the "alt-left" and "alt-right" as the "violent fringe" and denounce both, while still promoting the same anti-white policies we hate. This term just disarms us of a tool against our enemy by providing them a means to avoid and responsibility.

Do it.

No don't. See

Dont

There exists no distinction, the people who are called "alt-left" are agents of the political establishment, there are 0 degrees of separation between them, and using the term "alt-left" imparts the notion that the violent leftists stand outside of the political establishment. As so, using the term "alt-left" is counterproductive, and does nothing but strengthen the political establishment, and absolve them of responsibility for the actions of the violent leftist street activists.

That's the point though, the leftists will desperately try to deny the label as it was recently used by Trump. They also can't own it or use it because it means validating Trump's arguments or massive infighting. Eventually people watch all this will conclude that the alt-left term is bullshit as all of them insist they're all truly left. Then due to the agitation people will be furious at them allowing for more redpilled terms to be easily absorbed.

It makes sense the party being illegal when you can't be a communist without advocating the overthrow of the American government. Fascists can't be illegal because wanting to regulate industry and promote traditional ways of life has always been the American way.

It's just a way to call the left a name and you can attach anything you want to it. It's like calling them bastard retards. Besides which it's brilliant and straight out of rules for radicals. It's a type of neurolinguistic programming. Name something so people can compartmentalize it in their minds. Group them all together in a big trash bag and the bad taste in someone's mouth will make then automatically throw all those people out of civil discourse.

The key thing though is NOT to use it permanently though. It needs to naturally burn out as the leftist freak out and insist they're legit, while people are nudged to realize "what's the point of calling them alt-left when all of them are nuts? More like communist agitators undermining our nation."

Which is good because the average person has attachment to labels like centrist, conservative, liberal or progressive. Normalfags don't listen for the content in political debates very well, they see everything in a social context because they mainly desire to fit in. By giving everything new labels we can break the conditioning and get them to reassess what's actually in their best interest. You can now push memes like "Bernie seemed cool until he started pushing all that alt left trash." Or, "Does Ted Cruz have ties to alt left controlled special interest groups?" It's like putting the skull on the bottle of poison.

Some alt left groups are violent, others pretend not to but still fund and promote these violent groups. We're going to have stories like "Warren's alt left army blocks traffic; working families lose employment."

No fuckwit, it's bad, because it moves the debate from the legitimate issue, to be about supposed isolated extremists without institutional support, which is strictly against our interests. We gain support when normies get red-pilled, not when they're siding with the political establishment, we can't redpill them if we can't attack the political establishment.

You're a fucking retard of epic proportions.

It forces centrists to move rightward or risk getting humiliated by the nasty label associated with jobless, disabled freaks.

Have you actually tried using any of those terms in public, user? The cold war's been off, for a while now. It isn't 1991 anymore.

I literally just saw a commie sperg out about a centrist meme from plebbit, using the alts left and right.

Keep up the posts, guys. This is more effective than you think.

Not important. They're taking the bait.

You can't redpill people who feel like their very identity has been insulted. New labels have less baggage and labels are how you herd people. This strategy has a proven track record. Perhaps you're not interested in cleaning up the country but just being a hobbyist in a secret club.

Like hell, if it isn't important. Stay out of the secret club, faggot.

You seem to be disagreeing with me but the content of your post agrees with mine. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

You can't redpill people if you can't attack the establishment, the term "alt-left" literally moves the debate from the establishment to be about isolated violent extremists, that supposedly have no support from the establishment.

To use the term "alt-left" strengthens the establishment.

WE REPLACED YOU

Fuck off, propagandists. The war hath begun proper, and there is no room for compromise.

Not if establishment is made to equate to alt-left benefactors (which is technically true considering Soros funds Antifa).

There is no "moderate" left, as there is no "moderate" Islam. You're lying through your teeth, and that isn't the Holla Forums way.

that acronym is gold. Rolling for kek blessing.

Prove it.

The leftist is immunized against all dangers: one may call him an Antifa, neo-Marxist, libtard, commie, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him alt-left and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I have been out-memed.”

One other thing, establishing this kind of link opens an entire tavistockway of redpilling. So initially people think he only funds the extremist "alt-left" activities, but when they find all the information on what he funds; it'll become a redpill rabbit hole for them to follow. Then you gradually inject connecting redpill information to lead people to discover who the ultimate (((benefactors))) of the left are.

He's also apparently a serious "alt-right" person. Either that, or he's being very clever with his wording, almost as if he knows how much this little moniker could fuck up everything done so far.

Nice

The process went well enough, during the elections. Forcing this will only lengthen the process, and risk adding another "bubble" to the nest of conspiracy for fools to be stuck in.

Not reading the content of a post, creating a strawman argument and using sage as a downvote are frowned on as well. Oh and nobody from here has ever said "the Holla Forums way" before.

Using the term "alt-left" is directly opposed to that, since the entire meaning of the term "alt-left" is to separate them from the political establishment.

Didn't sage, but I'm sure you can't tell how, newfag.

Nah this is fur the idiots who need everything in short hand. CNN has been conditioning them to hate the word Alt for a year and a half already. Most people agree with us already they just need some vocabulary to express it.

Problem for them is, people will associate Antifa as part of the "alt-left" no matter what they do. Those financial and political connections aren't going to disappear overnight nor are all the infographs produced over the years.

It gives a name to our enemies just like alt-right does. This makes it easier for us to attack and connects them to the left instead of just being these random goons.

Those "idiots" you speak of have already been converted, and easily molded into the types of well-disciplined mobs seen at Charlottesville, and most Federal Reserve protests. They're the types of people who won Trump the goddammed election.

And as such disassociate them from mainstream politics, which they're not, they are the agents of the status quo, and as long as we attack them as such we do damage to the status quo, by pointing out its hypocrisy and its violence against all those who stand up against it, if they manage to disassociate the antifa-faggots from the mainstream PC people, we lose a major avenue of attack.

The term "alt-left" is meant to protect the establishment, and to disassociate it from the violence that is perpetrated in its defense.

No it doesn't, we already have a name for our enemies 'the (((establishment)))', the "alt-left" is counter productive, and makes it appear that the antifa are acting against the interests and wishes of the (((political establishment))).

Go back to cuckchan you anti-white alt-left communist. Nothing is stopping this meme train:

ANTI-WHITE ALT-LEFT COMMUNIST

Yet the money trails and political connections still intersect through fronts and certain individuals, so it's next to impossible to dissociate groups like that without drastically shifting, re-routing or purging assets (which will be noticed).

Guys: keep reposting the images.
Remember: memes are more powerful than mere words.
Go out: Spread them !!

Look at this triggered infiltrator cuckold.
He has no argument against my well thought out and logical posts, so he kvetches like a little bitch.
Go back to your cuckshed, you faggot bitch!

Which will be called "exceptions", the term "alt-left" relieves the political establishment of all blame, and instead moves the debate to be about "fringe leftist groups", which is not true, it is the mainstream of political actors who stand behind the violent leftists seeking to shut us down, and the term "alt-left" seeks to hide that truth from coming out, by obfuscating the debate, putting up a non-existent distinction between the establishment and their violent street-thugs.

By the way it would be quite hilarious if Soros abandons Antifa entirely to fund a new (((grassroots))) group to attempt what you're suggesting.

This is the same faggot who is the OP of the anti-alt-left thread. Pay no attention to this 4cuck alt-left LARPer.

They've already been destroyed over and over again in the shit thread you posted. Enjoy being called alt-left the rest of your miserable life you commie kike.

Considering how the left behaves, it's going to be hard to give people the impression there's a rational left without quickly compromising their image. I do see what you're saying though, in that they would try to control the discussion. However mainstream media confidence is extremely low, so I doubt average people would even buy their narrative if Holla Forums provides a better explanation.

Namefagging and horseshoe theory? This place has gone down hill fast.

Meme it

Normies actually believe the horseshoe theory. This just plays into their expectations.

MODS ARE GODS

Your point TORnigger? Would you prefer (25) or some shit?

The truth is supposed to shine through us and with truth comes eventual victory. If we play kike games we'll win kike prizes.

Typical alt-left rhetoric. Keep getting triggered kike, the God Emperor crafted the alt-left meme on the top floor of Trump tower with his memetic wizard council.

Calling it "alt-left" is a kike psyop. The reason the alt-right is alternative is because not even the right supports them. The alt-left isn't fucking alternative if the mainstream directly supports them.

Everyone pushing this "alt-left" shit are either kikes or retarded newfags who can't spot a kike operation if their life depended on it.

Call them what they are, communist niggers. Now fuck off with this slide shit.

Oh hi, alt-leftish CTR shil

Looks like we're going to have another episode like when mods banned people for exposing trumps kike connections and calling him out for being a jew lover. Kill yourselves TD mods.

wtf i love making alt-left memes now

Anyone have the Antifa flag saying "Alt-Left"?

Congratulations on giving the left a scapegoat you fucking idiot.

i would glady die for my wife's son.

Except that I am not.
>Calls other people >>>/4cuck/
WEW LAD
triggering confirmed.

Your psyop won't work schlomo. Anyone with half a brain sees through your tor enabled shilling tirade.

Tell me some more about how your home IP or credit card is permanently tied to your posting on Holla Forums. :^)

You can't stop the alt-left meme train faggot. Next stop, Auschwitz.

Aaaaaaaaaaand there we go. Couldn't go more than a few posts before exposing yourself could you?

It isn't.

You don't think tor is the only way to protect your IP and information do you? My IP is fine.

Your IP on the other hand is in the hands of the FBI who run the honeypot that you unironically think is protecting your identity.

Describe your opsec for us normalfaggot. Purchased a VPN with your personal credit card, didn't you? :^) You are owned.

Proofs or KYS. :^) Do you even know how Tor works you fucking pleb?

Once again, this is as much evidence as you need that this alt-left shit is centrist cancer. Anyone spouting this is a moderate /r/the_donald nigger.

alt-left means whatever trump wants it to mean as long as it includes antifa
he can make it include all forms of marxism very very easily

Kill yourself you fucking kike.

This is a fucking stupid term, just like alt-right. It's left versus right. There's nothing alternative about it. Everyone else in the "middle" are just a bunch of uneducated cuck faggots. You can't even say it's the alt-left either because these people are just shock troops for the left. They're all on the same side. When you designate them as alternative, you disassociate them for their masters, which is what they want. Fucking use your heads Holla Forums.

ALT-LEFT
ideology as seen on the news.

DONALD TRUMP: STEVE BANNON IS ACTUALLY ALT-LEFT

The kikes are pushing this shit hard now that they realised the majority of people aren't on board with communism and niggers raping white women.

There is no alternative left. There's just leftists communists. Nothing alternative about a group of people who are universally supported by the left.

I agree, hopefully people will stop using alt-left/right after alt-left becomes a popular term.

Did you even read what I said? If you use that term you cut the top kikes out of the equation. If we win they ALL have to go. Not just their low level minions.

DJT: BANNON IS ALT-LEFT

youtu.be/1LHlSsSLCAg

FUCK OFF REDDITKIKE

I understand why Trump did it but we can't fall for our own baits.

Reported.

Reported.

You do realise that the left started running with this alt-left title the minute the words were spoken right? They are eating this shit up now that they can sit here and go "see guys! we're the good leftists! not those wacky alt-lefters!"

Fucking kill yourself kike. The kike in chief supports it, the right media supports, and the left media supports it, but you still believe I'm the kike for questioning it?

Son, it's time you take a step back and reflect on your situation a little bit.

That's literally why its a good idea to use Alt-left.
If they're disassociating with the violent communists, then that is a victory. That means they value America over whatever globalist coup might be attempted.

All of the left are communists. There are no good leftists. There are no alternative leftists. All leftists deserver to hang. Stop giving communists a boogieman.

This tbqh. It's giving them cover from being labeled communists. There are laws against communists and the normalfags hate communists. Quit playing kike name games. I'm sticking with using "communists" because it works faggots.

If they try that then you can force even more stricter public scrutiny on them until all of them are seen as extremists, and the distinction is made meaningless again. Unlike Holla Forums, they're PR obsessed so this strategy has a very good chance of fucking them up.

Nothing is beyond the tongue of a kike. Hide and report.

Work to what ends? All you're doing is playing autistic political semantics, something the kikes absolutely adore.

You're being played like a fucking fiddle. Stick to exposing the merchants and doxxing communists, this shit is pathetic.

You must be a leftist.
Nothing you said has convinced me not to use "Alt-Left".
Normies don't even know what the left is anymore. now that there is an alt-left to match the alt-right, which is a CIA op in my opinion, we can get back to the business of being fashy.

It's brilliant, the left has used "nazi" as a curmudgeon to force the right to become more moderate since even before WW2. We had the word "communist" but that became a silly word after the fall of the Soviet Union.

Alt-left is finally a term that makes the hard left shriek and try to become more moderate to flee that "negative label". I was able to convince a leftist that maybe we can "stop the hate on White people for a while" to avoid being called alt-left.

Normalfags chuckle at that idea, they think the Red Menace ended in 1991.

If you boogieman the alt-left you open people up to considering themselves "normal" leftists and not feeling bad about it because at least they aren't alt-leftists.

It's the same exact shit we see on the right with these the_donald quadroons. They sit here and parade about how the left are the REAL racists and all that other civic nationalist bullshit.

You're all retarded. I don't really care what kind of latest stupid reddit meme you spout. Go ahead and give them a scapegoat, I don't give a shit anymore. This place is infested with you cuckchan retards.

Wew. You are one paranoid faggot. I'm not those Anons. Communists and kikes must hang. You can play kike name games yourself.

Well said, but everyone can see that. There is just a couple of IP hopping kikes trying to disarm the new Space Laser Meme of Commie Destruction.

You literally have reddit spacing in your posts.
You must be used to posting on reddit

Show us how to be "real" national socialists, user. You lead the charge. do something valuable.

Oh look, another kike psyop buzzword. Sure user, just let me start writing walls of text instead.

Fucking kike mods not banning these shills.

you hit enter twice because you use reddit, and that is required on reddit.
There is only one excuse for such behavior
voat.co

This tbh. "Alt-left" just gives the moderate leftists and establishment cuckservatives who want to genocide us, an easy out by characterizing their golems as loony fringe groups, rather than part of the fucking establishment.

I hit enter twice because I'm separating pseudo-paragraphs you retarded faggot. I've formatted my posts like this since I started using imageboards in 2007. In fact I formatted informal emails in the exact same way for years before that. People have always formatted their posts like that on imageboards.

The concept of reddit posting is a kike psyop used to degrade the quality of posts on Holla Forums in order to make it draining on someone's eyes to have to read walls of text for more than an hour. Once again you are another kike puppet doing exactly what they want by trying to fit in. But you're just another newfag who doesn't know the first thing about what he's talking about.

Reddit posting is spacing after every single line for absolutely no reason. Separating ideas into pseudo-paragraphs for short concise thought output is not reddit posting, it's the very reason Holla Forums blew up the first place you degenerate fuck.

Go back to highschool english.

You can't have a proper discussion on a public anonymous board, why image boards are always just used for memeing.

I hit enter twice because I'm separating pseudo-paragraphs you retarded faggot. I've formatted my posts like this since I started using imageboards in 2007.
In fact I formatted informal emails in the exact same way for years before that. People have always formatted their posts like that on imageboards.
The concept of reddit posting is a kike psyop used to degrade the quality of posts on Holla Forums in order to make it draining on someone's eyes to have to read walls of text for more than an hour. Once again you are another kike puppet doing exactly what they want by trying to fit in. But you're just another newfag who doesn't know the first thing about what he's talking about.
Reddit posting is spacing after every single line for absolutely no reason. Separating ideas into pseudo-paragraphs for short concise thought output is not reddit posting, it's the very reason Holla Forums blew up the first place you degenerate fuck.
Go back to highschool english.

No matter how hard they try this, there's always going to be traces leading back to the establishment that connect these groups to them. After all, if they want their "fringe group" to stay loyal to their interests, they need to make sure they control the flow of money and information with embedded agents. Leaving it to independent factors risks having them going rogue unexpectedly. It'd be similar to how (((they))) control ISIS.

Are you trying to make my argument for me? You're doing a pretty good job. People can decide for themselves which of the two posts has a better format.

As if. If anything, the electoral season has reignited that passion for the death of reds. What you seek to do is dull, and replace what it burns with something more "safe". Can't risk losing the left entirely, can you?

They're not dissasociating with them in or with anything but cheap words. Jews or brainwashed good goyim don't suddenly value america just because they made up a label to tack onto any of their number who gets too politically toxic, violent, or unviable to associate with.

Want to play a game of spot the kike anyone?

Found one!

Well shit.

sjw bump

Game on, boys

rollingstone.com/culture/news/antifa-and-the-alt-left-everything-you-need-to-know-w498420

ITT: kikes butthurt that Trump judo'd another of their memes.
and of course the rest of you beautiful faggots
no homo

DO IT.
They HATE the term because they don't like being labeled in the exact same way they do it to others.

You saw this with gamertavistock and the "there's no anti, just gg and normal people". It's the same mindset, they don't like being thought of as separate from everyone else. They don't like being named.

So keep it up, ya bastards.

lol get fucked leftypol

Daily reminder the media is ignoring literal alt-left terrorism

This alt-left is just a fucking beard for the (((rat))) communist left to hide behind by distancing themselves from what happens when marxist yids are allowed to infiltrate then influence young impressionable idiots in academia,msm and politics.

These fanatical antifuks and nigger BLM are the end result of being brainwashed by the LEFT so they are the exact same thing.I will not let any fucking rat kike leftist try to make a distinction between them and the more violent when it was their own jew brainwashing and rhetoric that caused the violence so they are one and the same….communism.

You will not get off so easy this time you fucking parasites.No matter what label you try and throw on the end result of your subversion.

Your typical yid diversion tactics will not work this time.Whites know now it is all the jews fault and always has been.

There is no Alt LEFT there is only jew communism.

THE GOYIM KNOW

Get your affairs in order and head to your shit hole sand dune in the ME while you still have a chance.

But most of all….this is all based on FEELINGS.

THIS.

Commies. One, because it's accurate. Two people know about it and from good people like Grandpa. Three, they can research the shit out of it. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel or act all Jewy.

OP is a faggot little snake.

No, goyim! Stop stealing our phrases!
You are lumping modern feminists, BLM, and violent antifa gangs into one group!

Have you forgotten about Hillary 2016 and Occupy wallstreet already? The left always unites around stupid astroturf phrases. "MUH 1%" "HILLRY 4 PRESIDENT."

DJT:
"Bannon (…) is actually a good guy, sometimes I like to call him ALT-LEFT"

lmao.

i beg to differ

Good Job Boys!!!

we at it again

Guys, if we use the term Left, it will alienate the normies away from the entire movement. Alt-left will only alienate normies away from antifa. If we go through another psyop campaign, why not do it in a way that will bring all leftists that have a little bit of brain matter left on our side. This whole thing smells like the left trying to psyop us into doing their damage control for them. That's my two cents.

It's called D&C, newfag.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=alt-left
Over a thousand upvotes.

Wasn't there an official WH petition about the salt-left?

Yeah, and there's a thread about it still. I think it's up tp 300,000 signatures now. Also another user is working on one to demand the enforcement of the communist control act against them.

#2 is A+

Why? Why should we spread a meme that disassociates communist activism with mainstream liberalism? The mainstream supports full Cultural Marxism. How does it benefit us to not hold them to their own ideals? To make them not accountable for the consequences of their subversions?

Just because the term "alt-left" makes a bunch of shitlibs on social media salty does not mean it is automatically good for us. We win by pushing the narrative that you must either be fascist or communist. This meme implies that there is a moderate liberal stance that is acceptable and conductive to American values.

There is not.

this. alt-left is retarded. call them antifa communists faggots whatever. no reason to come up with some new bullshit name

this user being banned is proof Holla Forumss mods are /leftyp0l/. literally the thing they want most is to popularize alt-left

Please annex BC.

They sure shut those Occutards down quick once word got out on the (((1%))).

Bump

This.

Memes should be about similarities between left and "alt-left" but without calling them "alt-left".

The goal is not to divide between "left" and "alt-left" but instead future divide all pro-trumpers from general Left. Everyone that still follows Hillary by now is hopeless or weak in mind, so no real danger.
People have to become disgusted and tired by the left in general. Just show how celebrities are radicalizing people into joining anti-fa groups would be a huge hit on the collective psyche of people and is more likely to attract the msm.
Or some pics/quotes of Hillary's recent speeches about how the left has to continue the fighting against Trump together with violent pics from anti-fa. No one on the Trump side likes Hillary by this point, and it will future anchor all those pro-trump and centrist..
Again call them "The Left" and not alt-left.

Also don't try to destroy Anti-fa, they are useful for us too. They are a visible target for their ideology. Without them existing far fewer people would be active politically and notice things like pedogate and stuff.

total newfag.

But the Left doesn't need any alternatives. All the shit going on right now is the Left, not some offshoot. By creating this fake offshoot you're actually helping the Left, because it implies the rest of the Leftist body is sane and okay.

This
there is no alt-left everything is establishment left operating under blanket names

stop using "alt-left" you fucking retards. trump used it as an insult. that is, as we all know the alt-right is full of genocidal hatemongers, but the alt-left is the equivalent of this evil.

you are a fucking moron if you use this term, and are doing exactly what /leftyp0l/ wants you to do. it literally gives those faggots legitimacy

It's perfect because of the way the left has evolved. They only deal in absolutes in "with me or against me" fashion. Creating the idea that there can be separate ideas for these leftists already creates a heavy rift into their hivemind mentality. All of this will create more delicious internal strife.

More eloquent than I would've put it, but this

checked
Obvious OC from pic posted

This was good.

None of those work because they're already well-defined terms. The idea here is to "define" Alt-Left, attach connotation to it. He's attached connotation perfectly.

checked

Thanks. True, we have the ability to define what (s)Alt-Left is in much the way CNNs "fake news" term was turned into a definition of itself.

Please, both of you. Read and understand what you're doing.
You're making a distinction between "alt-left" and "left". You're implicitly saying "the left is not AntiFa, the alt-left is".

No Alt-left is whatever we define it as - and if we define it as Antifa/SJWs/degenerates/communists/etc then that is their new name.
Do you think the left MSM rebranded themselves as "fake news"?

In summary - this is an ideal opportunity to rebrand the entire left in its totality as alt-left violent communist terrorists!

That's the left's new logo user. Good work. Saved.

Hence forth the "Left" shall no longer be called "Left", but "Alt-Left". It has been decreed thus.

Won't work to equate "Alt-Left" with "Commies" the way "Alt-Right" has come to mean "Nazis". Because "Commies" is pretty much a non-threatening comedy word at this point. Nobody is really afraid of communists because it's not the 60s. "Nazis" on the other hand are a very real shitty dangerous fucks that, universally reviled through all of history whenever they appear. There threat eternal, because no matter when, no matter what, desperate idiots will cling to their nation and presumed heritage, having nothing else in their pitiful lives to take pride of, and hate/prosecute/otherise everyone else.

Bumping this thread.
It shouldn't die for a shill cuck porn thread to be born.
The Left abhor being called Alt-Left. Let's rebrand them all as Alt-Left.

No.

the term 'Alt Left' just gives the media and The Left wiggle room to get away with half of their shit and normies will generalize with the 'both are bad as eachother' memery.

Most of us here do not identify with the Alt Right… We are far right. But the term 'alt left' should just be referred to as 'the left'. It's practically the equivalent of giving them the 'not all Muslims' argument.

You can either…
1) Call your enemy a name it likes, and has a meaning they adore.
..or..
2) Call your enemy a name it reels in horror from hearing, and you could define as whatever-you-fucking-well-choose-it-to-be.
..which do you choose to beat your enemy?
Holla Forums chooses 1. WTF?! Iron Cross winners are in short supply.

Boys we really succeded on this one.

My personal props to you all, comrades.

It's not the same jacket. Look at the lapels.

We see the alt kike as cucked. They see the alt kike as ebil nazi's. Just as boomers already see afa as fascists, since churchill called the new antifascists fascists. If memed well the normies will see the alt left as full commies.

You're a fucking retard. 'alt' implicitly implies there is also normal left. But you probably already new that you goddamn shill.

Fuck this establishment psy-op and fuck this kike shill thread.

alt left is real

Sorry, I'm not on your retard level. You're not going to win a war you're not willing to fight fucktard.

Your enemy has redefined:
"Racism" to "racism committed by whites only".
"Right" to "alt-right nazis"
"Christian" to "LGBTQ-phobic Islamophobic bigot"
..and you are bitching about labelling your enemy a name they hate, because of your feelings?

…only in your retarded fucking opinion, and the opinion of other fucking retards is that true. In the real world "Alt" is whatever the fuck you want to redefine it as!
e.g. You must have been asleep when (((they))) defined "right" as "alt-right" - because there is no "normal right" in normie speak any more.
Weakness dies, strength survives. Universal truth. The way this thread has been slid and labelled a psy-op and other crap is telling. Faggots enjoy to kvetch like kikes rather than earn an Iron Cross.

Why the fuck would we legitimize this shit term and separate the commies left from the democrats if the goal is to destroy them both?!?!?!?
I think i missed the memo that says that this is a good idea, i seriously am doubting Holla Forums resolve if you guys are now looking out for the lefts best interests.

Fuck off, namefag.

Thanks for writing this user. Its frightening how much of it can be applied directly to current year + 2

They really do hate this term. it is ideal or trolling.

Thanks. (That was me on a different IP apparently.) I was binge posting quotes from Mein Kampf when sleepy instead of shitposting. Perhaps I will restart that effort in the wee hours.

Focus on local elections or spam congress with phone calls. Vote out traitors and pedos. This has been your tip from Senate user.

They are COMMUNISTS, call them COMMUNISTS in public.

Recently my brother has gone full Alt-left, spouting such bullshit as "you can't be racist to white people"

It's inspired some good memes, but they are directed at the autism of that argument, not alt-leftism as a whole.

Where should I post them?

Yeah, this has bothered me for this very reason ever since this "alt-left" meme was first coined. It's legitimizing the idea that there is this sub-faction of "bad" leftists and who are the REAL ones committing all the violence, while there are perfectly "good" leftists at the same time. It smells like another form of "based negro" or "based jew". This will inevitably lead to "based leftys" if this is allowed to be pushed far enough, as that is the only logical conclusion of this.

Surely I do not have to explain why this is a bad thing, and where this will ultimately lead us.

Beat the shit out of him. Just beat the living shit out of him.

Well if the civil war ever starts in my area, if he raises so much as a hand he is gonna get it.

See
TL;DR "Alt" doesn't implies fuck all, because "Alt-Left" is whatever you define it to be. Did you miss the fact that the communists have re-defined "right" as "alt-right"?

It's your duty to punch your brother until he gets his senses back.

The Left in a nutshell

Damn straight. The left hand ALWAYS knows what the right hand is doing.

how much will kushner pay me to do his work for him?

they are commies and kikes.
NAME THEM

"alt left" is going nowhere. Try calling them the extremist left. It's fresher and it has the kind of connotations you're aiming for.