A new Hope

Hello Holla Forums, In recent times I am both excited and terrified for the future and recent events have accelerated my plans. I have been quietly and directly in contact with the people that can make what I am planning to do happen. Technology, Logistics, Funding, the basics. Many of the people who wanted to do what
I did are getting older and might not live to see it to full fruition; that`s alright, I will, I will be around for a very long time. You might be asking why I am giving hints here of all places. I want to give people hope. Something to look forward to.
I hope those of you capable to do so will one day join me and I will be coming along to recruit at that time but not till then. I will close with not an explanation, but a name. A name of a dream, a name for my dream. Pacifica

Other urls found in this thread:

underseacolony.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

'no'

I have said my peace if you wish to ignore it so beit. But I do not wish to derail discussion, If I did I would mention a provocative topic and get uppity. I just want to give people Hope.

ok, then give some evidence other than 'hey theres something i cant tell you about but it'll be great'
i doubt anyone wants false hope. if you have something give it to us. it doesn't even have to be physical. it could be an idea. but none of this 'just believe' bs. actually give something

So we can live in an undersea cuckshed deathtrap? At least imply that you're liquidating your life's savings to get the downpayment for the loan for a cruise ship which we will then steer into international waters and live on self sufficiently and daring the bankers to come foreclose on it, or something

What a waste of digits for a slide thread meant to keep Holla Forums from noticing a new lead on the pedohunt

Its real I have seen it, The recession hit first and their funding dried up. But not the physical assets.

ppl still read those threads?

vid very related

great so a tiny undersea cuckshed still exists

wow

will we have a special room to J/O together and charge our J/O crystals?

Its a prototype (functional) not the final idea. My idea is a series clustered around several small islands in shallow water.

IS A MAN NOT ENTITLED THE TO THE SWEAT OF HIS BROW?!

Besides that its modular, that`s just the center hub.

Tell me rothschilds servant, is part of the hub in between the seas on a mountainous structure? If so then truly we are at the doors.
Sage goes in all fields for possible bait thread.

I do want inhabitants to have full genetic autonomy but unfortunately the Art Deco theme will have to come later and unfortunately we will never have lightning hands.

Kek.

Um those are concrete foundations to be layed first. Its going to be within 20 to 40 feet of the surface near islands.

Wow such obvious code talk that (((you))) will let slide off the board. Riddle me this, are (((you))) a man or a slave? A man choosesto disobey, a slave obeys.

You already did if this is real daniel 11:45. The real question is where is OP's proof? Is OP another namefagging faggot who sucks dick like a kike?

Look up the Atlantica Expeditions.

Spoonfeed me, (((you))) made the claim. (((You))) back it up and post proof here on 8ch.

One moment I need to get screenshots. and addresses.

underseacolony.com/

i shed a single manly tear as i read this post. Farewell to the American dream. i see now that all we have done here has wrought something most umholy, and we are all scoundrels because of it. But we have all learned now because of it.
I had fun being in the node. See you on the seas.

The recession hit first, it dried up their funding but they are still dedicated making small steps, trying to get funding. I am new blood.

You faggot, your love of money will be your and (((their))) demise. Proof, post real proof you faggot. Preety sure this whole thread is misdirection from

huh so they did hire actors, wasn`t sure about that. But anyways I hate money, Its a necessary evil but I would prefer commodity trade but that wont ever fly.

Go LARP somewhere else friendo

I have said my peace that is all.

Yeah, you already said that. And then you made 11 more posts. I don't even understand what the point of this undersea colony LARPing is. It's still in American waters so it's not like you'd be free from the law, and if it leaks you die. What kind of fantasy is this supposed to be?

Are you guys going to use a hydrophobic coating on the exterior to prevent corrosion and algie build up?

. or you fix the leak its not like oh no a lea….

the prototype already has it. but successive test moduals will not, too expensive.

It would be out in international waters around some islands.

I will die fighting in the streets before ever retreating to an underwater cuckshed.

so be it.

Wouldnt the cost of long term maintenance of the haul cost more then applying a coating

Are you using reinforced with metal in the glass as the material? Also oxygen scrubbers/filters, oxygen tanks, and or plants for oxygen? Tanks would be the lazy kikes design. Plants would require a large area thus more expense while accomodating more parties.

Kid, complete school before trying to LARP, suspension of disbelief is hard to maintain when the person claiming to have world-changing engineering insights can barely scrape together a sentence.

In the engineering industry we call that "paint."
Also:
Fucking sage.

No. No they do not. Why do you think they build stuff like this?

Why would I want to live underwater when there's plenty of islands around?

Makes exactly the same style of spelling fuck-ups as OP.
Pitiful samefag.

they are test modules to act as proof of concept. They are not meant to last long. The goal is undersea mining and industrial projects. (On my end it is) I am not head honcho just trying to get the word out.

I cant turn off auto-correct and jewgle is unhelpful.

Call it what it really is you faggot.

Go back to 4chan you fucking faggot im on my phone at work and tje keyboards small

Just don't awaken any elder gods, please.

no worries I will try to steer away from suspicious caves and and eldritch abominations.

Capitalism? But seriously there has to be some incentive to get investment in the technology. May as well make it something real and sellable like ore.

Most deserted islands are a) claimed and b) often lack sources of fresh water and arable land.
And whenever private initiatives (mostly lulbertarian ones) tried to use claimed sandbars as foundations for artificial islands some nearby third world nations backed by Western countries moves in to "claim" everything.

The water part has been mostly solved by a miracle material called graphene which is really good as a water desalination filter. Just need to figure out how to mass produce the stuff.

Hence why I am networking for logistics and going for mining, plenty of the larger mining companies people don`t hear about would love to have first dibs on sea ore. keep the governments away. And become our own entity.

When are you going to accept refugees?

Never? When the first "City" is succesful. And the succesive three permanent ones are finished. Of course only the useful will be taken in, those with skills, skilled labor, Biologists, Stem, Miners. Everyone will work and have a job.

Dont forget about mac jobs uc you want your little sub cities to actually work ypull need people to fix stuff grow stuff and build stuff

Stem is r&d but if you wont shit done you need Mac

Them too, hence why I said everyone useful. I just listed a few I thought of at the top of my head.

From the way things are going I can see why original aryans retreated to the centre of the earth or antartica or whatever, there is no way of peaceful living with other races
an underwater metropolis sounds like fun at this point

Knowing petroleum/mining people I understand why they'd want to mine the seafloor instead of dealing brown-skinned barbarians who demand bribes for everything and constantly steal.
Too bad it didn't take off in the 70s, who knows what we could do today with 40 years of development.

It nearly did look it up. The Navy got spooked, and cut losses.which cut interest and funding.

Living undersea sound interesting and fun.

444, is that you?

This thread is bump locked so no need to sage but what is 444?

The French also had a extensive program (Conshelf) and COMEX did breathing gas test to allow for deep saturation diving.

The paranoid autists glass houses over on the Paranormies were theorizing that some hyper-rich elites could have already built themselves some luxury underwater getaways.

Well yes it is entirely possible but that is not the question. The question is, is there proof they already have or are doing so?