COONFY, YOU FUCKER

COONFY, YOU FUCKER.

TURN OFF THE "tavistock" WORDFILTER. IT ISN'T FUNNY AND LOADS OF ACTUAL WORDS HAVE THAT COMBINATION OF LETTERS IN THEM, YOU DUMB SHIT.

pic related, you are being moot right now. Nobody likes a moot. we all came here to get the fuck away from moot.

What's next, gonna post the ten steps to cuckolding audio clip on the board too? Because holy dicks that one sure was fun earlier, I'm sure it'd make you laugh until your mom had to come into your room worried your fat fucking mongrel ass was having a heart attack.

"Investitavistock". Does that make you laugh until you shit your pants, you drug-addled little shitskin cocksucker?

this. theres other more important shit going on than you doing what you think is amusing. if i wanted to fucking write tavistock i would have fucking written it. this board shouldnt have any fucking filters on it

polite sage for more important threads

==AND REMOVE THAT Holla Forums ANIMU SHIT ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER AS WELL

GIVE US OUR FÜHRER BACK

Is that shit being used to spy on us because you can't get rid of it.

Hi /alt-left/

nigger ur still on a chan. there will always be some overlap lightheartedness can be good sometimes too. prevents you from taking the blackpill

no

what

Spotted the Goon.

ya thats really baffling me too. maybe that was the original and bottom right is an edit?

Everything that shows up on reverse image search is censored.

meh, I don't pay enough attention. what's censored?

investigation? gation? gat1on?

You're cute when you are butthurt, shill kun.

Heil is the new Kamphy. Why are you still whining at me for?

1/10 made me reply.

and after all this time you still never managed to dox me or even guess my race
Fu~Fu~Fu~Fu~Fu~

Keep the asshurt coming you hilariously retarded goons

Because you're a fucking meme at this point.

mods are gods and there's nothing you can do. write it with spaces or numbers f..e. p3dog4t3

just use adblock

Tavistok agrument is legit.

Fumufumu

OP is right - remove the wordfilters you fucking retards.

Won't work.

Pretty much this, remove the cancer.

Just change the theme in the options menu retard

Roman ;etavistocks
Ted Cruz undead deletavistocks
This rule oblitavistocks
FBI investitavistocks
This map navitavistocks
I bought this aggretavistock
Open the floodtavistocks

yes, and I already did, by filtering out the cancerous fetish

the problem is not the swastika, the problem is the homosexuality on the symbol I so love.

what are you 12 years old or something?

You are trying to derail a good request.

I agree, kill the wordfilters, they are stupid, not funny anymore.

kinda hard to propitavistock ideas when you can't make legible sentences because

what, no, it's just that i'm a grown up and I don't believe that children's cartoon should show up on a serious political discussion, I was indoctrinated from the old Holla Forums era where this type of thing wouldn't even show up, its an oldfag perspective, you millennials will never understand.

If you are born after 1980, you are still classified as "millenial".

Options->Theme

Investigation

Except I know exactly what that says so it's perfectly legible to me. The tavistock filter is like newfag bane plus it makes non-Holla Forumsacks assmad. The hotpockets did nothing wrong.

obviously not oldfag enough. there was a time when all of this was just humor and upsetting peoples sensibilities for laughs

on your top right screen there is a thing called "[Options]", click on that and a box will pop up, there will be a series of black icons on the left of this box, just find the one that says "theme" and click that, now a dropdown box thing will appear, you'll probably know what to do from there. I use Yotsuba B.

that's some serious cope right there

c o p e
o
p
e

So tavistock is filtered or some shit?

sounds like a russian/soviet word

this board is alt-left confirmed?

So where are you from? Because you're sure not from here.

So

G A T E

is fucking filtered. I left halfchan cause of all this bullshit

if i wanted to say 'propitavistock' would have typed it you fucking faggot, but i didnt

g a t e is filtered
propitavistock
promultavistock
investitavistock
tavistockd community

MODS should remember that only their position is sacred, not who holds it.

And that's no problem at all, fag

Neck yourself you reddit faglord.

Terrible moderation is one thing but actively fucking with us is another. Remember this face, Holla Forums - you'll miss me when I'm gone.

nah.

Are you gonna be okay, user? You seem pretty upset :^)

Convinced nobody, kike shitskin.

You seem pretty upset about this whole thing. Did you shit yourself again? Would you like to have your diapers changed, goon-kun?

I left for a month and this place went to total shit, why did the mod begin abusing power?

tavistockg­ate

:^) ;)

Yeah I am upset about this faggotry, now save us of your jewish scatological desires.

It dose need changing.
Also for people who were not here befor the us election, the big topic was how kiked the mods and board owner and website owner is (jim is a fucking mason).

coon-cuck-mod-fag is a total butthurt assbandit buttpirate.

has been dishing out bans to anyone posting anything flat-earth related - months at a time - stating reason "flat earth disinfo"

newsflash modfag ignorant fool asswipe douchenozzle asshat: it aint disinfo. do your fucking homework you baller globetard cock gobbling niggerfag.

let me tell you how i really feel.

That's some improving english skills you've got there, Schlomo. Would you describe your mood with a frowny face :( ?

Hello reddit. Go away.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

fuck off

this speaks volumes about why he is so butthurt about flat-earthers.

no, not reddit. and 10439059 i am not shattered in the least.
www.8ch.net/flathorizon
have fun storming the castle.

you know you could just ban people instead of crying over a thread lmao.

what a fucking cuck.

Yawn, show me the next meaningless shill line in the list now.

one or the other, fagbait. Either you enforce the rules - that bullshit is removed - or you don't.

you sound pretty butthurt m8.

i got yer fagbait right here open wide

lol nah

Posting in Endchan thread.
How goes waiting for Hitler?