Daily stormer banned in russia

Putin shuts down Anglin.
ANGLIN TOTALLY CUCKED BY HIS OWN IDOL
archive.fo/wZRzq

>The site Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.ru/ was not available until the lock. This is due to the fact that the Cloudflare service refused to support the resource, which protected it from hacker attacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0UHaO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Word filters are for faggots.

Newfaggots. The Daily Stormer.

HAHAHHAAHHAHA that nigger kike worships Putin since he is a subversive Duginist christ cuck and Russia took a public shit on his chest HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED YOU GOOK LOVING KIKE ANGLIN

this tbh, mods need to to turn that shit off. especially the g a t e one because a lot of actual fucking words have it in it

Thai Fuck Shack is funny. And easy to understand. tavistock thing has to stop though, i completely agree. Investitavistock is not funny.

Muh based Putin did wot nao? Seriously though, what a fucking idiot. If anyone has issue with Nazis, it's ruskies. That and… not exactly the bastion of free speech. Keep trying though little mongrel. One day with the aid of your Jewish informant buddy you'll be shitposting again.

All that cucking for Jewtin and even a promise from (((weev))) not to interfere in Eastern European politics, and they still get banned from their Russian domain.

RIDF BTFO again.

Fag thaifucker detected.

Of course, there will be a Muslim majority in Moscow within the decade. Only out in the country can you still be Russian nowadays.

Low energy attempt, RIDF.
>>>/methods/

All me.

This is a shit cunt shill thread. Someone should start a competitor to Cloudflare and undercut them. If they have a monopoly right now, they are charging more than the minimum they need to.

Tried to sage that half a second after hitting post

Damn, people are MAD at DS. It's even Article of the Day on ED, and it's not flattering. I hate the gook-fucking MRA too, but who did he piss off for shit to go this far?

Agree. This is some reddit-tier homosexuality.

do not know but half the images posted there were from here or also posted here.

but then how would anglin and ((((((weev)))))) make themselves look legitimate? They're being (((persecuted))) goyim, they must not be a bunch of FBI informant glow in the dark CIAnigger kikes.
All this bullshit is them trying to build "cred."

if you've learned nothing else from coming to sites like this user, it should be the fact that all major institutions are corrupt and illegitimate
don't any of these sudden, overnight success companies and industries seem a bit odd - it's not as if many of their ideas are specifically unique or groundbreaking in any way, they just enjoy the backing of the true hidden hand behind the scenes - if these institutions must operate at a "loss" for years and years they will do it because they are playing the long game, and any of those "losses" will not be suffered by anyone that actually matters - lost $ in one sector is just paid for by $ stolen from you in another, or is just outright printed into existence out of thin air (currency dilution = stealing)
Companies like Wal-Mart and Amazon started this way until they were able to capture the majority of the market
Guys like Soros, Buffett, and yes even the acclaimed Trump, are never allowed to ascend to the wealth and prestige they are afforded by their talents alone. This is the discussion that all the "CEO vs. normal worker pay" debates avoid like the fucking plague - we do not live in a genuine meritocracy, all we can do is show aptitude or potential for any given field of study, and, if it appears we are willing to sell our souls and blindly follow the will of the masters, only then will the Rolls roll up and hand you the keys to the city. Fuck up too much, or (gasp) turn on them, and you will get wrecked, suicided, smeared with compromat - in the most personal and humiliating way possible. The entertainment industry alone is evidence for this
All this talk of "breaking up" Google is as meaningless as all of the other "antitrust" cases that took place over the years - it is a pacification exercise that gives the illusion that something is being done while the effective operations never changes. Look at all the big name mergers, especially in finance and media - if you think your boycotting of any particular brand or product is going to impact anyone except the smaller, actually legit businesses, you are shrooming.
The same follows for all these retarded social action groups - KKK, BLM, WNs, Antifaggots - the authority exists right now to utterly crush ALL of these organizations, but they won't - not while they are serving their intended purpose anyways - and if none of you sperglords on either side of the aisle will cause an organic happening, well there are agents salted at every event to make sure the SAPs happen the way they are written to the letter, making sure that stray helicopters and other loose ends get tied up in the process - it doesn't do any good to run around like an idiot telling all your friends not to attend these events - they will have their studio audience captivated with their productions with their mouthpieces in full-on suggestion mode telling everyone what they just saw & what "needs to be done"
Pedowood is idolized so much not only because of how effective their conditioning is, but also due to the "talent" these emotional chameleons have - it is deeply envied especially by politicos since if they were able to fake emotion as well as actors do their jobs would be much, much easier (and for those at the very top who are incapable of such emotions, it is likely quite fascinating besides)

All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts

Why did this idiot move the domain to (((google))) and let them clientHold the domain… GoDaddy was a pretty retarded decision, then he moves it to (((google)))…

why would CIA allow their honeypot to disappear from the net?
isn't that counterintuitive?

well said. screened for later use on the normies.

Holla Forums has ALWAYS ridiculed word filters for being 4chan tier bullshit nonsense. Why we have them now is a mystery. GET RID OF THEM.

wouldn't it make more sense if this site was a honeypot since we're left alone?

Putinpedes get in here!

In a debt based economy, whoever has the most access to credit wins. Then you just pass off the credit to the next person and whoever gets stuck holding the bag gets fucked hard.
Pro-tip: Currency dilution fucks pretty much everyone but the (((bankers)))

You think cloudflare gives free DDOS protection to 8ch out of the goodness of their hearts?
We're all on lists, idiot, they just can't counter the fact that
a) we're not breaking the law
b) we're extraordinarily politically useful
c) we've converted some major players to our side

Yeah, just like he believes trump is jew wise. He only shills for jewtin for "muh overton window"

Neither Trump nor Putin have a legacy if their respective empires collapse. 100% jew control is the sure way for both empires to utterly collapse and have their names wiped from the history books.
Even if you ascribe only selfish motives to the two of them, they're still much better than the current alternatives. Given the amount of anti-Trump and anti-Putin shilling, combined with the high correlation of those two narratives among the shills, I have personally decided that there is more than meets the uninformed eye for both of those gentlemen.

Wordfilters a shit. Go back to 4chan and take your numbers with you.

if you were around for first exodus you would know

It doesn't even have to start with cloudflare dude. Due to (((Terrorist))) plots to infrastructure the United States government uses tons of Israeli hackers on many key parts of infrastructure for "security". The US has essentially put Jews in control of the ISPs, water and electric companies. Coincidence?

Burden of proof is on, chaim.
Nice of you to include a shit attempt at ad hom though.

Having the admin keys isn't the same thing as being smart. jews are dumb as rocks in general, inbreeding really fucked them over. I'm sure they have tons of data and work against individuals who hit their radar, but in general they're really not bright enough to exploit their positions of power.
They use infiltration and blackmail to accomplish their goals, but they always fuck it up because the positions they get to by cheating always require actual skill to properly maintain.

Coincidentally enough the same day he visited Greece most of the leaders of GD got jailed.

why are we talking about word filters when we should be talking about id filters, namely yours. cya

this guy like all other fbi informats deserve to be nosed

rule.cuck.

weaksauce.

partially true
skill isn't necessarily a requirement, it just makes the optics better
above all it's the ability to do what you are told

Oy vey Rabbi, you have me fooled

And we are all faggots as is the rule on chans. So if some other faggots tried to shut 8ch down that would be very hateful of them.

Everyone's a fag except user.
user delivers.

Pretty much nailed it, evil is fed and protected by stupidity.
All they have to do is offer some schmuck an (X) amount of money and they'll kill their own saviors for an insignificant boost up the ladder.

stupidity and greed, generally.
Bribes or blackmail are the modus operandi of the jew.

quality post

Thanks for calling me a non-degenerate, I guess.

BASED WHITE NATIONALIST RUSSIA

any relation to Azmador?

I can't imagine Andrew's heartbreak when Russia banned his website. He's worshipped Putin for years.

The Chosen can't be criticized worldwide. Soon the chans will be gone.

I pity him, but in the end, he'll be a lot smarter. This was a big redpill for him.

Pls no. All of my internet hangouts get subverted or die…

He made it really easy for them to shut him down with that headline/article. Criticizing the tribe ultimately wasn't the last straw. It was writing an over the top and tasteless article about a dead 30 year old cat lady. Just dumb, really. I'm not going to cheerlead a questionable character like Anglin that is literally playing the part of the evil bad guy rayciss.

He trollstormed the shit out of that kike who was extorting Richard Spencer's mom. The kike was suing Anglin with the SPLC.

What you write is true but for all the power that they wield they are not invincible. The future of warfare is tactical. The free market isn’t free, a market never can be. But it can be prevailed over by the righteous instead of the wicked. Our fight is on a biblical scale of importance, there has never been a greater challenge facing man. Global forces conspire to inflict on us the mark of beast, to bond us to their will. But I believe we will win. I in fact know we will, and there is no other time in history I would rather be alive than now so as to be able to fight in this fight.

He's written similar articles for the last few years about faggots and dead commies, fuck off. The hysteria of the Jewish media and the veiled genpop made this blow up overnight along with the coordinated effort of silencing right wing views across the internet.

The motive behind those bans isn't the content, but how Anglin claims that they're aligned with his ideology.

Good these co-opted faggots have done absolutely nothing to move the needle. They ride Trump's coat tails as a sing of their influence when they have done jack shit. Some of these wannabes voted Trump, so technically they did do something to help him. They've done 0 for White Identity except for having a space online to contain their collective tears.
As much dick as they can suck, I don't think their access to American service should be restricted by American companies, I don't give a shit what Russia does so long as it stays there. And I'm glad these slavophiles got a little bit of bitter medicine, but I don't think he has the I.Q. to properly process what happened.

Hey kid, stop trying so hard to fit in and learn to argue

Right, the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack is shutdown even though it gives fuel to the media narrative, but Richard Spencer STILL has a twitter account.

I think we know who the agents are.

We're just useful and accessible to our enemies than obscure TOR websites. Journalists come here for a good reason, and it's because it centralizes most of the content in the decentralized ideology. They get their news about us from here and cuck/pol/.

They used to get their primary source of info from TRS and we would have gone down with them if we aligned with those shills.

If we're gone, their livelihoods are also gone. They can't make anything else besides books that fail to break the NYT best sellers list.

there's nothing more demoralizing than false hope - i'm too old for that shit anymore
look at the wreck it made of the lefties, which is why Hillary was chosen to fall on her sword
they turbohyped up her chances of winning, only to dash all their hopes to pieces
naturally they immediately radicalized and became the perfect useful idiots
how much time left is there?
probably not much I'd wager - have to keep momentum building on both sides - keep everyone frustrated and at each others' throats over broken promises and carefully planted ideas that never sprout
honestly the only way we could possibly avert what is to come is a massive awakening and disenfranchisement with the ENTIRE FUCKING SYSTEM pre-emptively, which can't happen while people are still /comfy/, or some external natural event that fucks their shit up in a way that makes everyone come together and bury the fucking hatchet
people wanted a giant meteor to win, perhaps that would have been the better candidate based on everything they limped to the barn with

archive.is/0UHaO

I'm technically (((antifa))). I just come here to see what you guys are up to and laugh at everyone.

Just use TOR like the rest of us, faggot. And get off windows.

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack is trash anyway. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Thanks based Putin!

why does he look like such a gay whore? oh wait…

It's back up at .lol finally.

Putin is, and always has been, a pro Russia civic nationalist.

Because (((weev))) is a kike federal informant.

Where will the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack pop up next? Not many unzogged countries out there, and ICANN itself may just pull the plug on him.

I miss the podcasts done by Sven Longshanks. Why the fuck didn't I download those all episodes at once…..

AHAHAHAHAHAHH PUTIN SHILLS BTFO

this is the only logical explanation for this level of stupidity

He said on the Shoah that he was dead tired and wasn't thinking straight when he did it. I don't believe that (((weev))) was involved, otherwise, I assume (((weev))) would have made a better decision.

Merchants of Sin was a great string of them.
I downloaded them all, fortunately.

Styxhexenhammer666, is that you?

Well, tbqh Russians are still sore about that whole Nazi thing.

Most weren't even alive during WWII.
They have nothing to be sore about.

Trump's got this. Right?

You don't have to be alive during an event to despise or take pride in the people who engaged in them. We read the works of men who have been dead for thousands of years, we wave the flags of people who have been dead for hundreds of years, we recall events that happened before we were ever born because those moments are relevant to us. The gap between a living generation and a dead one is rarely so far.

RUSSIANS AND ALT RIGHTERS LIKE VEW ARE ENEMIES OF POL

Why did (((they))) stop the honey-pot now? What changed internally?

tavistock
tavistock
tavistock

Trough the tavistocks of hell

this

wait, how is the filter set up…?
Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack
The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack
Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.
The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.

this. agter all that albino-nigger has done for putin, i'm seriously surprised. i don't see why he doesn't use the alex jones "i'm playing a character" or seinfeld "the sanctity of comedy" line(s). he's fucking retarded

this

i agree, but even then its breaking custom. if a mod gets high/drunk and comes up with a funny wordfilter, you spring it on the board for awhile until everyone gets a good laugh and then be done with it. a few weeks max. you don't just leave it forever

Nice 4k image you got there buddy.

Thing is, I don't think (((antifa))) or any of the rest of them are capable of seeing the true face of the system that they claim to hate. We will likely have to fight them before we can even get at the system. Which is unfortunate, since the system will likely just laugh as they watch us fight.

it won't be just ourselves involved in this fight
it used to be that human traffickers were used for cheap labor, vice, and shit like organ harvesting
however, taking a brief appraisal of the current situation in europe, it seems the enterprise has been expanded for more nefarious purposes
i'll explain:
all of these migrants that have been flooding into your countries, into your cities - do any of the natives actually know any of these people? of course not - and they are not like any of you, in fact most of you hate them and wish they would go
now, are any of you the boxer, willing to go to the quarters where no one else would go and get to know any of them - just exactly who they are, or why they came, and what they are doing now?
it's easy to just blame it on the gibs, but you have to know that there is more to it than that
it's also easy to just focus on these horrific terrorist attacks - they are quite jarring to people who don't frequent these types of boards and have been exposed to/desensitized by all the gore threads and such
so what we have here is a large mass of opportunists flooding the tavistocks, who everybody hates, and nobody is tracking them - nobody even really knows who any of these people are
aside from the obvious distractions (terrorist attacks) these people are essentially invisible and off the grid, or, at least, the only people who have the capacity to track any of them are the folks in government
now it seems the trend du jour is the concept of "no-go zones"
this should be an obvious giveaway to anyone paying attention
here in burgerland, these places also exist
furthermore, not so long ago, there was a bit of buzz about there being an "ammunition shortage"
there was another story that seemingly slipped past the radar of most people, about the alleged "dismantling" of a large stockpile of mustard gas - highly refined mustard gas that was essentially odorless/undetectable - via some bacterial process, and just who was commissioned to do this? Bechtel
coming back around to put this in perspective a bit
the whole pizzatavistock affair, well-intentioned as it may have been, only seemed to focus on one aspect of human trafficking (child abuse - what better way to create the perfect, obedient manchurian candidates) and it was hard not to get all caught up in it and lose sight of the bigger picture, i am guilty of this myself
the occult/ritual nonsense is just cosplay for breaking down the psyche - either one's own or that of an initiate - just think of it as an edgelord's version of creating the perfect golems - there is your "mystery" of the "occult" - they just use physical and psychological stressors (many of which involve drugs, the sex organs, and confinement) to erase and reprogram the very identity of a person, and like all things it has to be properly maintained or you will have Katy Perry/Kanye-esque spergouts as it begins to break down
wrap it all up using imagery that is intentionally absurd and obtuse to both conceal and draw ridicule
scalise was shot because he was putting in a lot of effort to vigorously curtail the human trafficking industry - if anyone thinks he was shot by some random deranged leftard, by all means enjoy that fantasy
while we bicker and fight with one another over the promoted checkerboard duality d&c bullshit, something evil is growing in the underbellies of our nations
the only question that remains is, what will the trigger be for Radical Islamic Terror(tm)?

The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack
Still, wordfilters shouldn't last more than a few hours for fun

Their grandparents passed on stories user.
Family is the most treasured thing in eastern Europe.
Nonetheless i think eastern Europe is learning to forgive the things we know never happened.
My Polish fam are in a identity crisis over it, for the first time they are feeling reluctant to hate the Germans…..they learn of news of the countless rapes of German women by shitskins and feel cant refuse the feelings of rage over it.
I know for a fact Poland does not wish such a fate on them but i can only speak for Poland.

test post

To be fair, it has hardly been "forever", it's just been the past few days. I'm still not sure WHY, but for a laugh it's mildly amusing (and probably confusing to newfags).

As someone who used to frequent 7chan, I caution you that overzealous application of cheesegraters will eventually cause the board's denizens to actually start typing the filtered word. After a few months, everyone here will unironically refer to the Daily Stormer as The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.

the writing is pretty funny honestly, but he's a propaganda generator for his enemies. Dunno why Spencer went on his podcast…

How many more decades have to pass until they fucking get their shit together and sort out their history from mere propaganda. There are books being published which proof by means of their own Russian documents that Stalin wanted to attack.

If only Holla Forums knew how federal russian TV channels talk about how dangerous american neo-nazis. Antifa protest is viewed as positive protest against hate and racism.
Russian TV fully supports and endorses american antifa, and talks about how confederate monuments have their place in museum instead.
They literally say how everyone who protects confederate monuments are evil neo-nazis who disrupt peaceful protest and express only hate and conduct violence. All leftist violence is ignored and they spread information how neo-nazis start all the fights and violence.

Culprits: "Time", "Russia 1" and "TASS". All follow the same antifa endorsing scheme.

W E W

How about I go over there and start pulling down statues of Stalin?

I warned Faglin, Spencer, and others about Russia how many times? They don't listen. My family literally fled, not USSR, but modern day Russian Federation. Under Putin's regime is constant crackdown on nationalists in Russia despite the retarded paradoxical nationalism promotion ever since Crimea invasion and the anti-hate speech laws an such. Stupid military parades and victory days claiming to save Europe from "nazis" when Jewish Bolsheviks murdered 66 millions Christians in Russia and Europe right after "victory" and more as comrade Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn recorded, enslaved to their Bolshevik Communist terrorist ideology. I'd rather side with Ukraine to destroy Russia but I warn about Ukraine too because Ukraine government is literally most Jewish in the world after Israel. It is insane. The entire Russian and Ukraine governments are just a show and they must be purged in their entirety (do not trust the fake "nationalists" in government, they are controlled opposition of Putin's regime), same as with America.

Cultural Marxism really is real, so are the Active Measures. How they can even deny it at this point when everything predicted is coming true is beyond me. Only solace will be the useful idiots in the west will be the first ones to get the bullet just like in all revolutions past, either that or Muslims overtake the west and they still will be the first to die and get the bullet just like in Iran and Lebanon despite supporting them. White leftists are unbearable morons, they're going to die.

Активные мероприятия