Dig user Here With A Dig Thread

Ok so.. I definitely found something and I need help. I was on craigslist looking for suspicious commie ads and I found this shit…

I wanted to blow him the fuck out so I dug. And holy fucking shit I think I found a smoking gun.

>Father, Son, Grandson All Wayne J Tidwell Son's middle is jeff, other two jordan
Trafficking?
if it didnt pan out why are you still filing paperwork for it?
So maybe it really didnt pan out?
>no idea how, all atleast most, I cant remember if I checked every one the companies he has in his name have supposedly never done business and have never been issued EIN's
>The community consists of mostly c-list actors, and (((accomplished educators and businessmen)))
Seems like a hive and scum and villainy. The whole charter boat thing coupled with the "sex club in my back yard, complete with hookin bartender" is highly implicit of human trafficking. And the highly fraudulent seeming companies are suspect as hell. But there's a little more.

I have not been able to find proof to back this part up 100% but I've never met a tidwell in my life but according to florida voting registration records the tidwell surname is completely over-represented. curiously, upon digging into random tidwell names I found that most of them are (((successful businessmen)))

And well… Here is the part that I haven't been able to proof more than tentatively… These people are very suspect for being involved in human trafficking. They absolutely have connections to very wealthy kikes and communists. And they live in Florida. Ya know who else lives in Florida and is very much tied to the establishment of rat holes to facilitate human trafficking, whose pet paki was just charged with crimes related to? DEBBIE WASSERMAN FUCKING SCHULTZ.

debbiewassermanschultz.com/news/2012/prepare-for-hurricane-season/

Ctrl + F "tidwell"

I don't believe in coincidences. Help me find how these fucks are connected to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
bcpao.us/PropertySearch/#/account/2924203
web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/search.aspx?bd=1/1/1981&ed=8/18/2017&n=tidwell, wayne&bt=OR&d=8/18/2017&pt=-1&st=fullname
peekyou.com/sam_tidwell/50669018
archive.is/YqUMQ
archive.is/NP3pb
archive.is/pB1iK
debbiewassermanschultz.com/news/2012/prepare-for-hurricane-season/
archive.is/K6Qp6
motherjones.com/politics/2011/11/jaime-brazil-herman-cain-aide-banned-securities-industry/
voat.co/v/pizzatavistock/2070996
wtvr.com/2017/07/14/dna-from-backlogged-perk-kit-links-reynolds-metals-heir-to-florida-rape/amp/
dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=7&From=list&SessionID=197099954
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Super-bump

Have a bump. Hope you don't get suicided

wew fucking lad

bumping for interest

self bump.

please archive all of this shit and quick. why did i look oh god…

http:// archive . is / XDmGQ

search for their last names
documented abuse
what the fuck

Checked mate; good one.

jesus
fucking
chist

I do get one hell of a kek out of kike associates getting sloppy.

My employer started voraciously shitcanning people for doing name lookups in the database, otherwise I'd have records going back potentially as far as 2002. Ask anybody who's sick of working for a cell phone company exactly how much information they could get, if they didn't care about having a job by the end of the day.

if 100% of "tidwell" did well then they might as well be one of the elders families

and that regular "big canoe leak" causing shortages is probably not referring to water

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Children's Home Society of California

I can't get their site to load anything chs - ca . org/

But I can load some caches. There are both last names in high positions of a children's home in CA

what the hell?

archive . is / 43MtC

please archive everything for redundancy

well fuck me I read that and didn't even consider their 'internet problems' were related to a leaker.

Seems I was right about this being pretty big. This info will probably get shoahed quickly can one of you guys copy my op and put it on cuckchan for the force multiplier? I have to take care of something quick if it hasnt been posted by the time im done I'll do it myself but now that I've posted the op probably havent long to find everything before shoah.

on it.

I always love you guys, I'm more of a shilling and idea user myself. Never stop what you're doing. May Kek bless you and embrace you with the protection of the Void. You will stay hidden as you do the lord's work, as that's the blessing of Kek

Before I step away for a little.. I forgot to add.. take a look at the sons dox in the op image. Apparently he also goes by the alias Tovica Daniel. I couldnt find shit on it.

Also apparently a guy named Mike Granville Scranton, PA 18510 owns stock in the charter boat company. I couldnt find dick on this guy either.

bumping to keep this alive til yuropoor shift starts

Are there any connections to Morningstar Academy?

Bumping for pedo busting.

OKAY

I think this is what they're trying to slide

No shit. You don't wana know where this rabbit hole dives into.

(heiled)
I witnessed in realtime 5–10 threads all at once rise to the top with 0 comments, only topped by the stickies. Pretty sure it's timed so between overnight in the US and morning in Euro everything gets slid.
implicit bump

I think it's to have bait threads for the Euro crowd to get distracted over until the US crowd wakes up. They hope the bait threads get enough replies and half-assed discussion so the US crowd replies and keeps them going, ignoring any important threads that got slid

I have an idea…

Interested to see where this goes. Have a bump.

Badump bump

Good digging user.

So how far would these contacts be buried? I would guess, based on every other investigation, that the business ties are fairly direct. Seems like they never even consider they would be caught.

Any anons skilled at dredging through contracts would be a hero, if it's government and business together there should be an accessible paper trail.

Fuck you.

Stickied. Good luck, Anons.

This is interesting, Mr. Oh Pee. I would like to conduct "digging" with you as well. Please post your contact information in this thread so that we- I mean I can contact you.

*Please don't get suicided, this might be literal gold were sitting on.*

just a reminder – don't trust anyone when digging, OP

OP, did you notice that the "Star Cleaning Services on Brevard" was originally registered as "Bare Butts, Inc." and it does have a FEI number.
Also, there is another name associated with these people. There is a John Cessna of 972 Darwin Lane, Palm Bay, FL 32950 listed as secretary on some of these records (look at 2001 for the Star Cleaning).

I have also attached a pic of the current addresses for the Wayne Tidwells in Brevard county.

here is the main address used's property records: bcpao.us/PropertySearch/#/account/2924203

here is a search of the public records of Brevard county: web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/search.aspx?bd=1/1/1981&ed=8/18/2017&n=tidwell, wayne&bt=OR&d=8/18/2017&pt=-1&st=fullname

court records pic attached.

these digits speak truth, as well as yours OP. godspeed user, and good luck going forward
(saged off-topic)

alright im starting with "sam tidwell red cross" as per the wasserman schulz connection
peekyou.com/sam_tidwell/50669018
i then picked this

* Sawmill Cross Ln, Spring, TX

I found "shaelock" which shares the same number as "salem leasing corp" according to houstons chamber of commerce

crisis actors

Except we want to know EXACTLY where this leads to so we can exterminate these subhumans

I don't know where you're seeing it, but 'big canoe leak' makes me think of giant cargo ships. With the metal cargo containers.
During pizzatavistock, we were speculating on how the Clinton machine operates this stuff, and for example moves an entire village of children out of haiti and to somewhere else for consumption.
Smuggling people in those containers is a grim possibility.

Why 'big canoe leak' makes me think of this is that it's understood that in case of emergency, cargo ships are allowed to dump some of their cargo in the water an leave it behind. Maybe they've been losing packages to that?

Or maybe it does have to do with cargo ships and they are referring to having to bribe workers or captains there with money or a cut of the goods.

Anyway, ignore me, I don't completely understand this thread yet.

(checked)

Yeah, that follow-the-white-rabbit cryptic riddle shit was fun a few years ago, but clearly you haven't been paying attention. We know exactly what lies under the surface now. Now we're just looking for the smoking gun. All demons will be dragged into the light.

If these people are wealthy and own a lot of properties they could have each rental/income property under an business entity so they don't get the pants sued out of them and to make expensing things a lot easier. Just keep this in mind. This would explain why so many of these companies seem inactive. A good way to check is to see if the company addresses have ties to any of the rental properties or random addresses.

Also, having this many companies could be a way to move launder money (drugs, gambling, etc.) 10k here and 20k there is a lot easier to explain than 100k from just one entity. Just saying that human trafficking may not even be in the picture OR there could be more to this than just human trafficking.

I'm trying to figure out a good reason why so many businesses would be registered to just one guy. People don't like to be taxed or sued so starting an LLC on the fly for things like rentals or other one-off business transactions is usually what rich people do. It's a way for them to have an extra layer of legal protection plus a layer of privacy because at the end of the day you see that such and such is owned by a business entity and not an actual person (unless you dig).

Do they sink the bodies in container ships in the middle of the ocean?

Bump

Impressive, so this is the power of weaponized autism.

screencaps on my other hard drive will post shortly. Brevard County Florida isnt that big of a place, compared to others in the country. 500k people spread out over a pretty large area. There are a fucking ton of masonic lodges there. There is also a very large airforce base (Patrick Airforce Base) and the fucking Kennedy Space Center. Every very large tech mil-ind-com tech company is located there from Grumman to Harris to Lockheed.

The more I look there seems to be a ton of suspicious shit about this city.

That plus something else.. Idk how to explain it but over the past couple weeks I have been having an insane amount of completely innocent internet searches start turning into massive digs.

before I decided to check craigslist for commie ads I was trying to see if neighboring states had used trucks for sale cheaper than my area.

same thing with all that shit on that von holst character and the forgotten history of communism that i posted about in that other thread, I just wanted to troll antifa

The eclipse hasnt even happened yet and it feels like that mental awakening that happened with that 2012 age of aquarius shit I forget what it was actually called I plan on burning an effigy of the sonnenrad for the old gods as the eclipse hits apex

An info/shill user here
Sounds about right because this is one of the most effective times to push a narrative across the web.

protect yourself OP

Interested in this explanation, could anyone else confirm the company per rental thing? I've never heard of that before but seems possible, lets check the adresses.

Other than that this looks a lot like money laundring too, watch your butt OP.

Shit seems like it's deeper than just trafficking lots more to it than just that. Multiple companies, multiple people under a similar alias, this shit is fishy, OP. Double check your back a lot more often.

a lot of the properties they ahve to their name are in shambles and may not be still held by them. The father had one house in cocoa beach florida and has another in big canoe.. but its extremely hard to find who lives in what big canoe. Im on my laptop at the moment and its a piece of shit but on my other computer I noticed that some of the streets in big canoe vaguely resemble arabic letters gonna check that out when I get back inside

Im thinking its a lot of things including money laundering.

Yea.. Within 4 hours of digging I had found the majority of this stuff. When I foudn the possible dws connection I walked away from my computer and laid down in my bed because I didnt know what to do. My wife asked me what was wrong and all I could say was I just put the babies life in danger. I've given anons that I trust my dox. If a thread turns up saying that I was killed and it isnt true I will post a picture of my dd214 showing proof that the search originated with me. If that verification of life isnt posted assume the report of assassination true.. If they get me they wouldnt leave my son alone hes too young, too blonde and too handsome for them not to be the monsters they are. I am not suicidal by any definition of the word, if I am killed or "commit suicide" then it was because I have for the past 9 years dedicated my entire life to fighting these kikes and their communist pets. Screencap this.

Here's a compilation of the addreses I could find.

Probably at times. Yes. If they're getting inspected or something go awry.

I gotta run so cant link it but they have a community newspaper big canoe smoke signal or something. several stories about internet being down for a prolonged time

Amazing skills, do you use coke?
I started doing coke when I stalk/dig lately and the results are impressive.
Coke makes me more paranoid, focused and obsessed which greatly boosts my ability to dig and connect.
It happened almost coincidentally, one day I just happened to be high on coke and dug and realized I was doing much better.

I wonder if there is a cheaper chem to boost your brain for digging because this stuff is driving me broke.

I dig because when ever I see something suspicious because I want more than anything else a work free of the kikes and their evil bullshit. Its not a hobby or past-time.

Just realized that the lack of shills thus far indicates they dont know how to handle this thread yet.

It's a relatively low-traffic thread. They think if they ignore it it will go away

You're on fire OP, don't stop now.

bump

archive.is/YqUMQ
yeilds
archive.is/NP3pb (pdf messed up archive)

why cant people do anything right these days

i honestly can't tell if obsessing over having a perfect uniform is actual genuine discipline and pride or if it's just autism for some people

personally I use gas.
here, have some; breathe deeply

well gee user, I don't really know. Maybe if you cant trust someone enough to put their fucking rank pin on their collar, how in the fuck can you trust them to correctly do something real like arm bombs on a flightdeck?

Bumpy

Real estate fag here. Confirmed. It is common for owners of multiple properties to incorporate separately for each property. For example, "123 Main Street LLC", "456 Elm Street LLC," etc. will have the same owner. This limits the corporate assets and liabilities to each individual property. The corporations do not necessarily have the property address in the name.

That "Hidden Get Away – Night Out!" ad has a pedo vibe to it. Also,

Gee what a fucking cohencidence. Two things that absolutely do not go together, unless of course you're a pedo.

DEGENERATES HAVE NO PLACE WITHIN OUR RANKS, THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER THAT WHEN THE DOTR COMES THERE WILL BE A BULLET AWAITING YOU TOO

damn didnt think of that

Dispatch a tactical autist to perform recon.

I'm on it. We have the down syndrome unit on standby.

Negative, scratch that. Down syndrome unit has begun following us after repeated orders to hold their position.

Can't you send this shit to the FBI or the DHS?

it's not them. simple as that.
they are hobo's signing whatever they are required while living with no worries.

oops wrong board… fuck

Well now we know the CIA is here

They're swingers.

CARIBBEANDREAMSCHARTER.com is advertised here:

swingfestevents.com/vote-clubs.htm

This might be something.

With the "Elder" suffix, isn't that a Mormon thing? I'm sure other peoples use it too but I just cant think of any where it is common, except Hutterites but I doubt he is one of those.

As a former Mormon let me assure you the only people that use it are fucking mormons. There are lots of them in various fed positions and a metric fuck load of them in Florida.

Underrated
I THINK MOST OF US HERE WILL BE DOING THAT EXACT SAME THING BROTHER
SIEG HEIL

it's more of a Middle English thing
t. Mormon Elder

Same, but figured I'd post my uselessness so others don't waste their time if they find themselves on this Steven Wayne Tidwell trail.
archive.is/pB1iK

Joseph smith was a pedophile seditionist convicted fraud.

Joseph Smith and Mormons have more in common with Hitler than you ever will, user

stay mad, and stop derialing

Op here different ip. Fucking christ they all have very similar facial structure. Maybe it is one large family. I briefly tried digging into the origins of tidwell in america and there was some info but nothing leapt out at me maybe someone else will notice something on that angle. also, prescott walker bush and his father were both communist abolitionists. Really makes the almonds suduko by auto-erotic exfixiation

Any 'white religion' that has origins younger than 8000 years ago is kike subversion. Regardless, task at hand… This is so juicy its been a sticky for hours and the shills havent touched it.

Anyone repost on 4cuck? I cross linked to voat

What the fuck is it with America and their house numbers? On one side of the road you get 1005, then 1020 next door, then 1027 across the road.

And another thing - why are there multiple mailboxes for a single house on a small plot of land? Is all this normal?

Maybe the houses were built in a different order than they appear.
My mailbox is with a dozen other mailboxes on a small plot of land. This is because I'm out in the country so it saves the mailman's time to not have to drive the extra half mile to get from my mailbox to my house (this makes a whole mile for round trip).
For a person having multiple mailboxes it is stupid if they are at the same place. Personally I have a snow mail box. When it snows hard the mailman just delivers everyone's mail into 1 mailbox. Some people might also have a mailbox for large packages, but usually it is at the post office or something.

For what little it's appears to be worth, the maps images are dated march 2011, so the records of these two addresses go back to at least then.

This thread is fucking stupid. You sound like an unhinged schizo with no focus or direction.

Go to the SEC and check the records for each of those LLC and prove whether or not they're weathly and successful.

>debbiewassermanschultz.com/news/2012/prepare-for-hurricane-season/

Did you read this page at all? It's some boring shit about preparing for hurricanes. "Sam Tidwell" was a regional CEO of the Red Cross and moved on to some diabetes charity.

Why is this shit stickied?

Lots of people have lots of businesses registered to the one name. Businessmen tend to try lots of different things hoping some of the ventures stick. Again, check the SEC and find out which of these companies are actually successful.

Yeah, it's called "mentats". Fictional shit from Fallout games. Now fuck off with your derailment, drugfag degenerate.

Shill spotted.

Found some more on this, an article titled "Reform school guard, 85, denies beating boys"

archive.is/K6Qp6

It's a Tidwell from Florida

bump

Bump once it becomes obvious Jews are complicit in human trafficking it will be easy to to have a moral justification for eradicating all of them and making the USA a completely white nation.

Bump

This kind of autism is why so many people do not re-enlist in the Marines.

Also bump for Op.

kys degenerate.

Godspeed OP and to all Dig Anons.

Also I may be wrong its hard to tell but I think the grandsons house on sandusky rd or what ever it is is the actual yard where the sex tent was set up. going by the picture of the pickup truck being close to it I dont see any access for a truck to get into that yard but the sons house has about an acre of property.

I said multiple times the companies dont have eins and never did. Meaning they never filed any income reports at all.

The red cross has been heavily implicated in child trafficking. Took you faggots long enough to show up.

house numbers are decided via plat map. even vacant lots are assigned a mailing address. so if your house is 105 and theres 3 empty lots between our houses mine might be 125. the numbering goes even numbers on one side odd numbers on the other. and the numbering system itself can be anything. some areas it will be 1,3,5,7 on one side of the road some areas will have house numbers jump by 5 or 10 or some arbitrary number like 7.

multiple boxes on one property is usually either because there is a legal apartment in the basement or, more commonly because no one does apartments legally, its all the mailboxes for the 6 or so closest houses. speeds up the mailmans job because in more rural areas theres a lot of ground that they ahve to cover to deliver their route.

Been Looking through the FB of the grandson WJT. Lives in Charlotte and works for an architecture firm, from Cocoa Beach. Looks completely normal. Has a fat wife and daughter and is an outspoken conservative.

ALL HANDS ON DECK
PRAISE KEK
Godspeed diggers

Either they dump the bodies of the pizzatavistock'd kids in big shipping containers to the bottom of the pacific or bif skipman and Dave stone melt them in Hawaii at 576 pakala lane Kauai Hawaii

I think the person we need to be looking at is W. Jeff Tidwell It seems like he was the impetus behind the Caribbean cruise thing and runs the landscaping business.

Also how bizarre is this, the Dad names all of his sons Wayne, his wife's name is Suzanne. The one of the sons marries another Suzanne. So there are two generations of Wayne + Suzanne T.

ummmm what

Scranton is where Hillary Clinton's family is from before they moved to Indiana. Her cousin Jamie Brazil was involved with corruption involving casinos in Pennsylvania that Governor Randell escaped prosecution when they were working with the Bufalino crime family in NE PA when they were working with the mob boss William D'Elia. Also the area where the Kids for Cash scandal happened, the two judges caught in it met every week with D'Elia in a Perkins restaurant.

Jamie Brazil also worked with Lady Rothschild.

motherjones.com/politics/2011/11/jaime-brazil-herman-cain-aide-banned-securities-industry/

Also, I don't know if it's Meme Magic, but the first time I heard the name "Tidwell" was earlier tonight.

I was watching "Cheers" on Netflix (because I live with someone that has extremely different political views than me, and can't watch live TV).

In the 6th season, the 21st episode "Our Hourly Bread" Fraser Crane is trying to get an engagement gift for his kike fiance, Lilith Sternin a very Jewy abstract expressionist painting by the supposedly famous "Tidwell." Being a trivia buff, I searched Tidwell up on my phone, to only find out he doesn't exist and is a creation of the writers.

James Burrows, a Jew responsible for gay faghag show "Will and Grace" directed most of the episodes of "Cheers" but he didn't direct this episode, it was directed by Andy Ackerman, who directed a lot of Seinfeld episodes.

What set my ears off when reading this thread is that I heard a lot of Pizzatavistock is connected to poorly done Abstract Expressionist painting that is overpriced to launder money in the art world, like in the Clinton arts and embassy program that Podesta is tied too, that apparently ships "living art." … Also, all the characters on Cheers say Fraser's painting looks like "two dogs going at it" even though it's just a series of pink lines on a canvas. It's a subplot that is barely important to the episode.

The episode is from 1988, …. But maybe one of the Kike writers or directors let something slip by using the name "Tidwell" in connection to bad art that is viewed as a sex act by dogs.

Maybe nothing, …. but I never heard the name Tidwell, until tonight, and it was on Cheers, not here, and in relation to Kike are.

You just blew my mind, user. Deepstate operations follow obvious hollywood tropes and the same characters. No doubt they're all departments of the same company.

N.B. We could learn from the methods of /htg/
voat.co/v/pizzatavistock/2070996

Wtf is going on here.

God bless, I'll remember you for your sacrifice always, user.

Godspeed, user.

What did he say?

out

That does make sense. I recall anons in the earlier pizzag ate gass yourself kampfy threads finding a lot of very specific recurring themes that seem like memes from their fucked up jewish circles. It could be like one of us slipping names like Pavel or Garrison into things. Seinfeld is full of jewish memes too.

There's a guy in the Spider-Man/Elsa thread that was doing lawn care videos on youtube before flipping out and posting a bunch of creepy pedo-esque shit.

Just don't watch any of the videos if you're trying to keep your most recent three meals from returning to the stage to take a bow.

Swingers who bought a boat, tried to make a business out of it, failed.

Whoop dee fucking doo

Or maybe

Was this shutdown at cuckchan or was that something else? I posted in one thread and got banned for "doxxing" That shithole is so fucking pozzed anymore

Would make sense why oceanologic exploration has lagged that much behind that plus evidence preantediluvian Ancient Ayyrans' civilizations.

Why does even trying to read this hurt? And those digits.

Ok, so I read your image and post. I can see it's some family renting out places and probably engaging in some sort of strawman company frauds of some sort. But where does the sex trafficking angle come into play here? They live in Florida and the name Tidwell is in some random article by Debbie Schultz?

Pretty thin.

Checked, OP the gods are with you and your family will be safe.

When I first read this thread I couldn't figure out where I knew the name Tidwell from regarding pedos. Last night it hit me; Law and fucking Order SVU. It was the name of the temporary captain a few years ago. Given that there was a gamer-tavistock and pizzatavistock episodes this can't be coincidence. There must be more Easter eggs about this shit through the whole series. Either a writer/producer knows and wants out or in classic kike fashion they're rubbing it in our faces. Netflix anons assemble.

They do use ships but usually the crew doesn't know. The find those containers full of dead chinks all the time on the west coast. Also for disposal, I've been looking into the Reynolds family, they're one step below DuPont in the jewluminati. They were the aluminum magnates, tin foil, surran wrap, opium, and chick labor. Aluminum processing requires huge vats of 100% HCl acid which will eat a truckload of Haitian kids. I know there is one of these refineries in FL nearby because its also where they make the "fluoride" that goes in the water, from a doc I saw ages ago. Most of the Reynolds' holdings are in Virginia, the carolinas, and Oregon. In Oregon a few are mayors/morticians, one on the coast.

Break break
Holy fuck
Just looked up Reynolds aluminum Florida, huge plant in Orlando, up the road from the Tidwells and wait for it:
wtvr.com/2017/07/14/dna-from-backlogged-perk-kit-links-reynolds-metals-heir-to-florida-rape/amp/

The victims were adults but still.

I wonder if the Sunny crew knows something

Shit I forgot about that good catch.

meth is much cheaper

jesus
i don't want you to risk your life, but i wonder if there's a sneaky way to go about doing that

Just look at that photo of the kiddy diddling tent.

Op here with an update. Have been getting followed. Noticing someone filming my son and I while in the community pool. spoopy

Come now, OP, this isn't the time for jokes

Have a bump and get this archived and into the main Pedotavistock thread.

guess who is getting out of prison in a few months….

dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=7&From=list&SessionID=197099954