Operation Revenge

Retaliation strategy against the internet censorship that these filthy hooked noses are trying on our ideology. Here is the strategy I propose:

This can have glorious effect, because if rabbis turn minorities back…. they will be racist (making them hostile), if they accept them in, even worse for them. Its a win-win.

We can start by making posters/memes that can be posted up in to subversively promote their diversification. Its time we use their own BS against them. When we diversify their communities they loose all power. Let's end these RATS.

Maybe we should just declare ourselves to be the real Jews.

#ReclaimJudaism or something along those lines.

Flip their script.

Do you want retaliation?
Become the monster they wish so dearly you were.
Start killing them, but please, don't get caught and don't say you were doing it for our cause.
If you were caught, tell them it was for the Communist cause.
Here's a list for you:

don't listen to dumbasses that call for illegal activities kids. Just follow the plan I outlined, jews loose their identity and diversify = permanent solution to our problem. No need to risk your own life for a chance to take only a few kikes down.

Of course, I was being overly hyperbolic, I wasn't meaning for him to do that for real.
Like, it was venting… So many "solutions" now and nothing - playing by the rules means nothing when our enemies simply start to shut down everything, because they don't play by the rules.

That would be good if it were possible. Maybe in 3 more generations? Even still, the higher positions of Jewry would still be strong and going, nothing would change with your plan.

An user in another thread had the idea of
#HolocaustSoWhite
If they want to be white so bad, let them. That means they are not diverse enough. They should let muslims into their synagogues.

Example of subtle propaganda, just leave this in high-diversity areas.

Won't this make them look good to passer-by normies? And I don't think blacks will show up if there's no free gibs.

Kek, put "Free sandwiches and wine for newcomers" on it and stick it in a colorful neighborhood. Watch a bunch of irate shitskins hungry for gibs show up.

actually yeah, we could get real creative with this. I got more fresh posters coming

You should look at the synagogue's schedule. If there's some event with food for jews, you could mention that

When "nazis" take over, what will they call them? Super-nazis?

Waste of dubs
If you want to retaliate, start a campaign for unrestricted freedom of speech. Challenge people and ask them "you afraid of freedom or something? Afraid of other opinions? " if they object.
Very easily masked as humanitarian as it pretty much is humanitarian, in the free areas our memes will dominate and dissolve their entrenched positions and masses of normies without resorting to brute force in meme terms.

Use the opportunity to apread harmful truths about the entire establishment.

The battle cry of "freedom" is a powerful thing

Be gone, namefag

Anything that might cost them a few shekels or risk bad optics and community relations.

Lord have mercy, those Jewish Nationalists are at it again spreading their extremism and hate through the internet! Surely this must be the work of Turkish hackers!

What
The
Fuck
Is this cancer

i love the oc, i hate the name you have to go back

yes

yes

You fools. You want revenge? That's petty.

The only way your going to get justice and make things change is doing the following.

1. Unite the all the right fringe groups.

To accomplish this your going to need to purge rival (((leaders))). That includes everyone from Spencer to every (((Person of Interest))). Then make the extremists your body guards. They are full of hate and disdain for the jew. They will never be indoctrinated or betray their own race. But make sure that you have a firm grip on them. Treat them well.

They will make excellent shock troopers when the time is needed. If 10,000 Shock troopers are in, it's more than enough to combat any CIA/FBI/NSA operation.

2. Mititavistock traitors by using harder to detect software programs. That means taking steps necessary to have a more secure computer and IT department.

3. I cannot stress this enough. This movement must be an AMERICAN movement. The symbol of Rebellion is one that is welcome in the United States. We must fly flags of rebellion in unity with a message of a cultural revolution. We use the left and the governments language against them. What did the Civil Rights movement use? "I am a man". Something along the lines of that, with people carrying the same sign is sure to manipulate the media.

4. Take the message to those who voted for trump. How trump has never prosecuted those who attacked them. How there has been no justice to those who have been murdered. Use the martyrdom of our people as examples. Show nothing but the bare truth of the left and their vileness.

That is how you should start a movement, at least.

There's that word again.

This is too much work to do.
Not to mention that it's (((America))) we are talking about, with (((them))) in the highest echelons of power. Subtle propaganda like

would work the best, since then we can use the power of the enraged negro to our advantage.

Looks good, just leave a spot where we can add in the address and phone number for our local synagogue.

it's time for a new protocol, we need to provide a better network altogether. it's the only way, user develops a network that cannot be censored, bring web1.0 back, and show the normalfags how fucking boring faceberg is.

much like in real life, they will not migrate until the system becomes incapable of providing, the internet is the Weimar Republic, we need NSDAP.

Yes. Destroy the statues. Let's forget slavery ever happened!

Just remember to have (hidden) cameras around, 'pics or didn't happen' still applies.