I helped the Nazis create CrimeFlare. I'm sorry

Years ago, before CrimeFlare (CloudFlare) was well known, they launched as a small company off-shoot of project honeypot. A seemingly worthy goal to stop spammers. They offered beta testing and free t-shirts. Who was I to know I would be beta testing the prototype to internet censorship? CloudFlare operates as a global MITM (Man-In-The-Middle), with their own SSL certs, and punishes Tor users with endless captchas. in addition to browser fingerprinting innocent users, they've now shown their true hand. They will use their power to censor content on the internet. The irony of facist calling others facists astounds me and goes against the free internet. They must be stopped, and I encourage other webmasters to not use them. We must decentralize the internet if it is to remain free.

crimeflare.org/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/matthew-prince-of-cloudflare-admits-he-killed-the-internet-because-he-thinks-andrew-anglin-is-an-asshole/

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Kickball/awesome-selfhosted
whois.com/whois/8ch.net
bluishcoder.co.nz/2015/09/14/using-freenet-for-static-websites.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There has long been rumors of cloudfare being a alphabet honeypot, given their ability to offer their services at the insanely low prices they do. These weren't even theories from other anons, but the type of normalfags that hang out on HackerNews. Decentralization would be great, but who has the money and the resources to make it a reality?

Shouldn't had said that on this board.

sorry buddy, but fascism/natsoc isn't synonymous with left-wing authoritarianism

So if other right wing websites are being taken down why is Holla Forums still up?

Holla Forums is a containment board

Cause its a honeypot

ding

github.com/Kickball/awesome-selfhosted + RaspberryPi would do wonders.

8ch Holla Forums isn't behind CrimeFlare +1

4chan is a honeypot, and the kikes don't think its worth the risk if they took down Holla Forums. Or whoever owns this place sells them user information.

How come stormfront and other websites don't switch to whatever 8ch is on instead of going to tor?

Considering how they are a legit MITM, I'd certainly say so.

ZeroNet

That doesn't address any of the problems that CloudFlare and similar services mititavistock. Keeping availability during a DDOS takes a huge amount of bandwith and significant compute resources. And that's on top of the normal load on your web/application server.

Cloudflare also proxies static content to remove a portion of that load and improve performance in different geos.

8ch uses CloudFlare.

Looks like they use Tucows, but 8ch is now behind CF too…

Domain:
8ch.net
Registrar:
Tucows Domains Inc.
Registration Date:
2000-03-01
Expiration Date:
2018-03-01
Updated Date:
2017-01-31
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited
Name Servers:
ben.ns.cloudflare.com
isla.ns.cloudflare.com

whois.com/whois/8ch.net

Maybe offload to Freenet?
bluishcoder.co.nz/2015/09/14/using-freenet-for-static-websites.html

Cloudflare is the cheapest because they are both a edge cache and a DDOS mititavistockr. ISPs only charge them on the higher or Ingress vs outgress.

Holla Forums has been on CloudFlare for two and a half years.

Bittorrent for websites? Simply genius. More people should use this.

IPFS is worth looking at too.

What the fuck is this shit? A fascist calling the left "the real fascists", and he doesn't even know how to spell fascist?

Explain yourself OP you massive faggot. Why did you post this shit?