CANTWELL IS GOING TO PRISON

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/17/felony-self-defense/

What the hell is going to do? He's got felonies from the pepper spraying that happened. Is he fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

subvertednation.net/oath-keepers-are-a-fraud/
archive.fo/MLvX6
youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA
bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2017/08/23/white-nationalist-from-turns-himself/RKebIfIMXWk1Ipdmpr9yqK/story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JCBH1guK96g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was so strong in his VICE interview

That crying video was a disaster, and now he seems far to apologetic

He did fucking nothing wrong, and has NOTHING to be ashamed of, except being a little bitch

Yes, he's fucked. No one here believes the time is right to murder police, prosecutors, or anyone connected to the legal system and further, to completely destroy the United States as a functioning entity. There is a massive, all-encompassing delusion as to where we are at in this conflict and the measures needed to move forward.

99% of the "movement" thinks its like the position Polish Catholics were in during the late 80s or American lefties shrieking about Ronnie Raygun and nukes. The actual position is akin to the Palestinians – you just get a nicer house and more choices at the grocery store.

Can we fucking do something about the SPLC? For fucks sake we need to shut them the fuck down.

Except when BLM, Antifa, and the rest of the left does it. Then it's cool.

This dude is a faggot, but he should open a federal civil rights lawsuit against Virginia over the unlawful orders to disperse when they had a injunction from a federal judge, and additionally seek charges in state court against the mayor, police, and governor for willfully herding the peaceful gathering into a guantlet of antifa terrorists.

Serves him right for talking tough and acting a fool. He's a fucking degenerate loudmouth who bought wholesale into the kike psy-op that is the "alt-right." If he was smart he never would have set foot in Virginia, let alone brought pepper spray with him.

He's a useful idiot and now he's an example of what happens to useful idiots who think they are safe act out against ZOG when in reality they are being used by ZOG. I don't wish death on him or anything, but I really can't feel bad for the guy at this point, nor any other moron who's gotten their shit pushed in as a result of this whole Charlottesville false flag garbage.

They have power. They have killed to acquire it. Nothing is "cool". It is only taken or lost.

That requires a total solution to deal with you're of people who run it.

Well we gave Trump power because the shit was getting out of control. I feel bad for the guy, but I hope he keeps fighting and gets something out of it.

So they're wasting even more tax payer money on clear self-defense. The guy was wearing a body cam the whole time, it's political show.

Right. You're still outsourcing. Outsourcing to a guy with a pretty bad track record of coming down anywhere near necessary to deal with the problem. And just you saying "out of control" tells me you're perfectly content to continue existing as a second class citizen farmed by niggers and jews so long as they turn the heat down.
He most assuredly does not feel bad for you.
See where that gets you.

These charges are just virtue-signals, so to speak. The police put these out to show the world how good and moral they are for going hard against le ebil nazees. He's going to get cleared of everything, even if it takes a pain in the ass to get there. He has recordings of everything, and he did nothing wrong.

Who is this? The guy who organized the rally I presume?

What did he actually do? He sprayed somebody with pepper spray? Is there video?

I consider any of these named e-celebs who make us look bad to be dead weight.
This guy can't keep his shit together? Why should I care?

That's kind of my thought as well. Cast off dead weight. Don't throw in lots with a guy who's going to get railroaded.

He's a podcaster, wasn't an organizer. He pepper sprayed an Antifa attacker during the torch march, and apparently kicked a gas bomb back at Antifa during the chaos of the day.

More like they have power since they're backed by corporations.

Except looking like a lunatic. It's one thing to confirm you have a ccw or that you have something for protection. It's another to get a boner about all the guns you brought and show them off to a bunch of Vice kikes before going bipolar and ripping the reporters head off. Great opsec.

He was on point about 80% of that 3hr vice interview but has some obvious personality problems and spergs a fuckton. Also any nationalist who sits down to do an interview irl should wear at least biz casual if not a suit imo , not look like some fucking meth head biker.

Cantwell is literally a(n) (ex?)meth head, so that doesn't really help.

Fucking D&C shills in the thread and everywhere.

This I night of the long knives shit.

You have someone willing to put himself at risk IRL throw down against commies, say things that will make him an outcast from normie society and show his face and shills are ripping on him and telling us to abandon him.
Fuck that we don't turn our backs on our brothers, that's not what whites do. We stay strong and stay united. If you can't support your compatriots during trying times we will never ever win this culture war.
You fair weather fucks makes me sick.
Go join the left faggots.

Degenerate morons are not my compatriots and neither are you if you think Cantwell is anything but a useful idiot.

Who employ the United States armed forces to pacify markets and foreign supply chains.

Fuck off nigger.
Call me when the fight means something.
Cantwell dug his own hole.

what have you done for the movement other than shit post?
Playing Monday morning quarterback is easy, but if you knew this was a trap why didn't you make a bread and spread the news? Send emails?
Did you say the same thing about Berkeley? Berkeley was a success and that place is a liberal shithole more so than CVille. You are either a shill which wouldn't surprise me with what's been happening the last two days or you are just a disloyal dick.

Either way get your shit together.

When does the fight mean something? When we are already minority and never when an election again? When there is absolutely zero chance of reversing demographic decline? When we are a caliphate or Aztlan? The fight is now and it's probably already lost but I thought we had enough energy and ability as whites to turn the tide.

Then you abandon people who granted are flaws but are doing there best and who try to help the movement?

Sounds like another disloyal subversive group

Trump DID say that if cops are complicit in crime, to contact federal authorities for lawyers, and that he'd provide them.

What fight you LARPing nonce?
Literally what fight did CANTWELL of all people fight in? The Battle for CIA Hill?
How does him getting pepper sprayed help us win another election?

Probably when you're dead serious about killing hard targets and people of real import. Of destroying their capital [buildings, tooling, servers, complicit employees, homes]. Getting into pitched battles where you faces are slotted into a database for slow and steady job loss is a losing proposition.

What bullshit.

His warrant cites him as carrying out a gas attack, which is fucking bullshit. All he did was use pepper spray in self defense. ACAB

You shouldn't even do that. Concealed carry weapon. Bragging about it is moronic.

Cantwell comes off as cringe (Vice), so they want to parade that through court and use it to get a conviction to set the precedence:

THEIR VIOLENCE IS JUSTIFIED

THEREFORE YOUR SAFETY IS ILLEGITIMATE

THEREFORE YOUR VIOLENCE IS ILLEGAL

Well, they are only to going to get more Taliban-like behavior.

And of course right after reading this thread CNN puts this guy on and treat him like a superhero victim.

Shut up you whiny little bitch. Cantwell is a fucking moron and you're spit shining his scrotum instead of learning from his stupid mistake. You have no fucking clue who I am or what I've done because this is an anonymous Balboan pogo stick enthusiast forum. Stop worrying so much about what e-celebs are doing and start worrying about what you are going to do when the violence starts in your neighborhood.

I would say you're right on this Day of Our Lord Kek on a Mongolian flower-picking meadow.

he's fucked either way: if he beats the charges, everyone will assume he's an informant, unemployable with no more podcast shekels. If he doesn't beat them, he's getting raped to death in prison

and before any of that, he can look forward to a year or two of stupid expensive legal wrangling and court appearances… all out of state, which makes it that much more of a burden.
Chris might beat the charges, but he'll never be whole.
this is why you hold rallies in friendly AO's…not shitlib strongholds with commie mayors, DA's, and judges wanting to make a political example out of you

… and then ran his mouth to the vice news crew, giving the most absurd, and cartoonish image of a neo-GNATZi they could ever hope for. Adding that part about hating Trump because "he gave his daughter to a Jew", probably didn't do him many favors.

Wrong. Also, speak for yourself faggot.

Guy already went to prison as a lolbergtarian and still came out saying fuck the cops. He's never changed his philosophy. If anything he'll come out smarter. He's got a brutally honest mouth that's hard to hate unless you're literally an absolute faggot, and he can articulate his thoughts better than most at the same time.

The problem is when it comes to discussing violence or tactics. Doing a VICE interview was stupid. Showing them your arms was even dumber. Bringing all of that shit with you was just stupid as hell. Shield, hard knuckle gloves, glasses and pepper spray is the only thing we can bring at rally's or protests. It isn't our time to be the aggressive instigators. We have to keep taking hits and be on the defense until all the worthless normalfags start to stand the fuck up and do something more active.

Normalfags will never stand up, armed protests are the only ones that won't be shut down.

guess how I know you're a shill

The time for shields is over. The time for rifles is now. Look at that man who stood in Lee Park and saluted the statue, he was only able to do so without being physically molested because of the rifle and handgun he carried.

These are the reasons why this may be important. Cantwell can be either worthless or valuable as a person, but what matters is if his charges are indeed bullshit gas attack for him while there's pepper spray literally everywhere in the brawls? then it sets a very dangerous legal standard for anyone else who dares to oppose 'love' and 'diversity' in public.

Furthermore, Cantwell is the perfect person to target for this kangaroo court:

He's as close as you get to your stereotypical racist white male skinhead boogieman who has reams of video evidence documenting his recent activities while being a media-crowned 'leader of the alt-right'. At least as far as the media's imposed perception of him is concerned. He's a living strawman to push down, and the wild mob is calling for his head.

But wasn't that something he did all on his own? I don't think a planned protest would work that well right now with a bring your own firearms and wait for the opposition. As far as I can tell it worked because it was a random act. Kind of like that protesting the Federal Reserve last year was a great idea.

hopefully, you're right. I enjoyed RA
in my estimation he was much more valuable behind the mic, than brawling at rallies. Anyone can brawl with commie faggots, not everyone can create a compelling podcast 3x a week. it seemed like his show was growing

What's delusional, you fucking Jew, is imagining you know what anyone thinks. Nice d&c though you coward. Our history is literally being thrown in the trash and you think it's time for more internet chit chat? I have a bullet for you too bitch.

Checked. Yes but serious bullshit. They need someone to make an example of. But we don't give a fuck hahaha. When it kicks off… zee Holocaust will be real this time.

Felony hot sauce theft? Dafuq?

Yes, he did it on his own, but the oathcucks were armed at Charlottesville and nothing happened to them, and none of them were arrested (to my knowledge). Actually, I think it would be much better if a planned protest REQUIRED its participants to be armed. I will never forget that in the lead-up to Charlottesville, the e-celebs and 'leaders' were telling people not to bring guns, with one of the 'fash the nation' guys even saying he would remove such people himself. Now look where that got them. I sincerely believe that if they were all armed there, the violence would not have happened.

I know we're against PRfagging, but Jesus Christ, of all times to sperg out, he chose that one.

That's exactly what's going on, he's archetypal to a fault.

This is purely harassment, he's an easy target. They really need some sort of convoluted victory over key figures and cantwell stuck his neck out.

He's not even "far right" politically, he's a Hoppean. I know we accuse TRS of this but he's actually a racist libertarian.

He's not even a racist. He's just an opportunistic parasite trying to revitalize his dying jewish philosophy by latching onto White Nationalism.

We thought the same thing about the /k/ bros but they hit the book thrown at them even though they acted 100% legally.

because there's so much money to be made by telling people you're racist

ALL PERVERTERS OF JUSTICE DESERVE TO BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY
PROSECUTORS, JUDGES, JURIES, THIS MEANS YOU

He might not have a warrant. You probably just need his name and birthday to check on the Virginia statewide law enforcement database. The charges sound like the kike author made them up on the spot. They don't seem like real laws.

At least he's not controlled. If he stops being such a massive faggot for a few days, he can actually turn this psyop against the kikes.

Kill yourself user.

There will still be a trial so this isn't set in stone.That being said IMAJUN MA SHAWK that a far right personality is facing trumped up charges after a major rally.

Idk if not liking that someone acts like a fucking moron is really a "muh PR" thing. Why would anyone want some LARPing lolberg faggot like Cantwell to represent them?

Lurk more.
subvertednation.net/oath-keepers-are-a-fraud/

Nigger, wat? The best way you can help whites win elections is by making more white people. Marry a decent white woman and put babies in her

guess how I know you're a fag

COMMUNIST CONTROL ACT 1954=
He did nothing wrong!

More than there is in being an autistic lolberg "comedian".

Oh my! This is rather demoralizing.

Cantwell is a good boy who dindu nuffin wrong

fuck off

But Holla Forums is right to be upset about this Leeroy Jenkins shit.

Fuck this faggot snitch. I hope they put him away for life.

I now have respect for Cantwell, at least someone said it, but I'm sure that's why (((they))) are making an example out of him.

Much luck Chris, remember we all live in enemy territory either you fight today or die in long fall into degeneracy.

Self defence from commies and niggers is illegal.

Only fighting hate will be a reasonable claim to not be charged with a felony during the Zuckerberg 2020 administration, there will be legal precedent by then that the constitution is as racist as all the statues which have been torn down and must be burned. Any violence against a protected minority will be treated as a hate crime, this include hate speech such as mispronouncing a name or mislabeling a gender.

No they don't, they're puppets. Soros and the Rothschilds he works for have power.

I actually agree, here. Any of the protestors, especially any of them that were seriously injured or could possibly face charges because of this protest, should take legal action against Cville and Virginia because they directly worked to violate their civil and constitutional rights. If Sessions isn't already investigating this and I get the feeling he is, then this could be a serious breaking point for the power of the left; set the precedent that it is not acceptable to violate ANYBODY'S rights, even if they're on the 'wrong side' of history.

Fuck the faggots in media, Jewlywood, and government who push this shit so hard. The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Jesus Christ Cantwell you're such a fucking dumbass holy shit. What the fuck do you expect from a journowhore working for a outfit that's crawling with shady characters?

Dude needs to really sort out his issues and stop trying to take the spotlight.

He could always write about about his struggles.

The problem is that he destroyed his credibility as a strong leader by crying like that, right at the same time he ended up proving his credibility by going to prison and showing hes not a fed.

After the damage this freak did to us, i don't care.

Fucking this.

How on earth is he not a fed? Look and the shit he said in the interview. It was like it was written by (((hollywood))), he's a goddamn actor just like the rest of em.

People are taking the line where he said we will kill antifa if we have to out of context. He had just pointed out they were trying to be peaceful and it was antifa bringing violence, so its like a "If they want it, we will kill them" kinda thing. I just noticed where he admitted he told an FBI agent he would be glad to work with them in any capacity. That does stink.

If you look at:

The FBI admitted they have infiltrated multiple pro white groups and Antifa, and that some of the agents were involved in criminal activity, most likely the death of that woman. The leaders are being accused of being responsible for it, so it could be anyone from Spencer and Damigo to the driver, to that military cutout guy from the original false flag theory etc
The question is, who would normally go to prison - but isnt going to?

Strange pottery

Cantwell has been known as a self-destructive sperg for years, anons have hinted he pissed off seriously bad people from NY with his Navy Seals copypasta persona before he effectively fled to New Hampshire with the FSP.

Someone does something IRL and gets unwarranted heat 4 it, most replies are
Never change 8/pol/

It's done, everyone that rallies a real life resistance against the commies are going to jail, US monuments are being destroyed, and the only useful thing Holla Forums seem to do now at days is call everyone of are guys that are going to jail FBI cells and ramped up paranoia. This place can't be taken seriously as a place of resistance since you guys seem to disavow everyone that doesn't want to see the extermination of whites. Since you guys are never going to take up arms and everyone is FBI it's over. All you can do is work independently and rely on Trump.

It's just a massive shilling effort. You can tell because they keep dropping certain buzzwords like CIAlt-right or advancing PRfag arguments against displaying swastikas and naming the Jew in public.

What charges?

I wouldn't recommend going to that site. It's going to be seized during evidence discovery.

it want to believe.

Nigga talked to the media.
Nigga talked to VICE of all "journalistic" outfits.
And besides that he has a history of unstable behaviour and substance abuse. If he had self-awareness the last thing he'd do is seek the spotlight and show of his gun collection on video.

The shill:
1. Black pills everyone.
2. Promotes trite entertainment and other diversions.
3. Delay, delay, delay. Read another book, spread another meme, do whatever it takes to avoid what must be done.
4. Discourages people from showing up to events so his actual side has a better chance of winning.
5. Promotes non-violent activism in the face of violent opposition.
6. Spreads infiltration rumors so no one knows who to trust.
7. Inflates and exaggerates the might and awareness of the enemy (or infiltrators) to omniscient/omnipotent scales so as to render them invincible.
8. Invents artificial rivalries clearly intended to be resolved not by a competition of ideas, but which can ONLY be resolved by complete dissolution of the coalition with no hope of reconciliation or compromise, even on matters that are in the common interest.
10. Spreads fear, uncertainty and doubt - appeals to paranoid instincts by promoting ill-defined shady characters pulling the strings without any evidence, either direct or indirect, that they were involved. These things eventually become diversions which do nothing but occupy valuable time and waste valuable resources investigating things that have no hope of being acted upon. If you can't do anything about it, it's probably a diversion. This is a variant of #7.
11. Puts the focus on "democracy-makers" or e-celebs instead of the Volk so as to channel one's feelings towards that lone figure - whether good or bad - into a false group consensus.
12. Creates exclusive groups instead of coalitions so that they are easier to isolate, D&C
13. Questions all monetary or fiduciary incentives and attributes them to solely "profit motive" or mercenary tendencies without evidence, advocating instead alternative groups that have no capital. The goal here is to get people to believe the only "good" movement is broke so it cannot grow, recruit, train, outfit or supply its base.
14. A corollary of #13, raises constant complaints that the group is poorly outfitted and is therefore not worth joining, thereby ensuring that the group will never be well supported or outfitted.
15. Calls for a solution to come from others instead of taking direct action themselves. These "others" are never well-defined or, if they are, are notoriously unreliable.
16. Diffuses complete responsibility onto the group. Avoids accepting responsibility for any phase, process, or individual action vital to the group's success.
17. Six degrees of Enemy: makes some poorly-defined, obscure, or convoluted connection between a group you support and a group you hate in an effort to get you to drop support for not only that group's association, but everyone in it.

How many of these tactics are being used here?

Definitely don't go to the site. Mods need to remove the link immediately. His servers will be seized and the FBI is going to pour over logs.

REMOVE THE LINK
THIS GUY IS LITERALLY BEING CHASED BY FBI COUNTER TERRORISM
REMOVE THE LINK

The insanity of our era:
One side is eager to wipe out everything and everyone with no qualms or scruples, the other side is all too eager to play by the incredibly unfair rules, surrendering faster than the French.

It's like a movie script, except everyone's being rushed and it's quickly becoming a disaster production.

Get out you filthy nigger.

archive.fo/MLvX6
Archive the link faggot. OP must always archive the link, especially when the sauce is having all his online services shut down.

Low energy shill

Underrated post. OP is a massive faggot.

Trips,

But it's probably too late.

If Cantwell does indeed go to prison, I fear for his life. Do you really think they'll let people like him out, especially if he's for real? None of us would ever be allowed out of the leftist gulag and FEMA camps.

Every white in prison is a racist. There's white nationalists that have been sitting in prison since the 80s and they're still alive. Unless you're Dylann Roof the blacks aren't going to try and kill you. Most whites in prison have either Confederate or white nationalist tattoos. Ironically he's safer in prison than out on the streets. He's not going to be targetted in there for macing some Antifa bitch.

Antifa going to prison on the other hand have a lot to worry about.

I didn't know about the crying video, just looked it up now.

Damn that was pathetic. Up to that point I saw no problem with the guy but that was just weak.

I do think part of that is being maced twice already, so his eyes must be irritated and watery, another part is coming down from Combat High. Still, it would've been better for him not to show that to the world, by editing it out or re-recording the video before uploading.

You may be right but you may also underestimate the level of cruelty our enemies will perform on us. Think isolation cell and starvation, then suddenly violent anti-white prisoners are allowed in to beat you up when you're at your weakest.

for fucks sake people, he was MACED. You lacrimate when you get fucking maced.

I'm not even a fan of Cantwell, but for fucks sake, come on.

Half the posts I read here regarding any of these people could be summarized as, "He's such a pussy he got injured after being assaulted.", it's fucking daft.

You should see the trolling against him on his website, it's sickening.

Fuck off. If attacked by the kike and the left I am willing to support any white man who spreads red-pills like he does at this point.

I've seen it against more people than just Cantwell. Whatever issues he has, whatever disagreements I may have with him, I don't hate him. It's too bad what's going on there. Hopefully he comes out of this stronger, if we're decent we can too.

He looks like a fucking junkie. Nothing of value will be lost with that fag locked up.

must be true then

He literally did meth, so yeah.

A powerful messenger and sign of resistance against the jew. Good thing that you, personally, will replace him and do his job a lot better. I assume you've never been drunk, never did drugs or smoked, still a virgin and never defended yourself at school, always clean and well-dressed? If so, welcome back Jesus.

Of course Jehud, of course.

I don't care if he was legit crying, if he keeps fighting he will toughen the fuck up. The fight is all that matters.

Fuck off, NatSoc is not about the past, it's about struggling to build a better future, to become the best you can be and to help your people do the same. He may still be in rough shape, but he's miles ahead of where he was before.

Yeah, nice logic genius.

Cooperating as in following the law and surrendering himself to the authorities. I doubt there's any murders or major criminal activity going on behind the scenes so there's really nothing to hide at any rate.

You either cooperate with the law or you're a terrorist. There's an incredible shortage in white terrorists, so much so that Charlottesville may very well backfire in the long term, in particular if we can crush their narrative.

A key part of the narrative, after all, is that hundreds of heavily armed citizens did not fire a single shot despite legitimately fearing for their life.

This. It's standard procedure to turn yourself in when wanted for a crime in a law abiding society.

Ever watch the Departed where the guy goes to jail on purpose and is working with the Feds the whole time.

What benefit would an informant have to be locked up for life in prison? I mean, it's entirely possible but only in conjunction with a (((prison break))) or something like that.

Who is he going to "inform" on? If I were with the FBI I'd spread informant rumors through the MSM for the specific purpose of sowing distrust so as to break the organization up. Point being, don't plan to commit crimes with others and you have nothing to worry about.

Definitely more valuable producing content than locked up. However giving someone with his problems a leading role in disseminating ideas is not ideal. Its like where would we want Rush Limbaugh if we were conservatives, behind the mic or in a skirmish?

Don't get me wrong I found his show entertaining and informative, but he tried to bring his show to the streets without gaging public opinion on it and now hes going to be fighting an uphill legal battle.

I saw Harry Potter too, but schools don't actually teach magic.

Because that's how you plant the perfect honey pot informant into a right wing organization which is what they always do.

You would be surprised how many people that make up these organizations and are just part of the FBI or CIA. After he gets out of jail he is going to be accepted into all those organizations, his loyalty unquestioned making him a better informant.

I bet you watch cuck porn but I doubt you bother to go cuck yourself.

Some informants are recruited in prison, others never go to prison. Informants, if they're doing their job right, are hard to detect. What's easy is to call everyone an informant in the hopes that people stay home and don't organize. Be careful, but let's stop shooting ourselves in the foot.

Yeah but at this point those might be his best options to avoid facing these harsh penalties.

Again "honey pots" are irrelevant if you're not doing conspiring to do anything illegal. This type of shit doesn't need a command structure. If everyone acts in the way they think is best for the white race, no one will need to collude or conspire to commit crimes on anything. Any "attack", then, can be dismissed as a lone wolf attack. They don't need information or orders to carry out these attacks, they can figure that out on their own.

JFK was wanted to smash the CIA and get rid of commies. I believe he had ties to Joseph McCarthy and the original investigation. That said where did these commies supposedly exist? The state department. Who works hand in hand with the state department? The CIA.

And if you need proof that the CIA are communists go look at who funded the modern art movement in the US.

Cannnot embed because this is somewhere else on this board: youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA

As far as I can tell nothing illegal was done on the part of the rally organizers. There may be incentive to make some shit up, but just because he was arrested doesn't mean he will flip. In radical political movements sometimes people get arrested. If we treat everyone who gets arrested by a hostile government like a traitor that doesn't help us. We have to be aware of the risks.

Now if Cantwell recants all of his views or we watch TWP face a RICO charge then I would start being suspicious. Until then I don't think calling him a fed is a prudent move.

I just realized we have a no-win scenario with Cantwell. The issue is that now that he's going to be taken in by the cops, we'll have no idea whether or not he's been flipped into an informant. We wouldn't be able to know whether he got off because he was actually found not-guilty, or whether he took a secret deal to be let go as an informant.

The point here is that it casts DOUBT on him, whether he deserves it or not. So it's in everyone elses's best interest to not share anything that could be damning or construed as damning with Cantwell unless there's some way to prove that he's not flipped after this.

It's also part of the feds' tactics to sew the seeds of doubt and cause division between everyone, but there's really nothing we can do. It's not smart to trust Cantwell blindly after this, no matter what.

Look I don't want to seem like a concern fag but informants being groomed for right leaning organizations happens a lot. I'm just saying, he definitely shouldn't become a leader again. His crying and apology made him look weak and ridiculous.

You shouldn't be sharing anything damning with anyone anyway, it's called fucking OpSec.

Leaders come out of the fight, they don't come out of self-promotion. Whether or not he is a leader remains to be seen, but he's a sight better than others who just masturbate over NatSoc on the internet.

Yeah but there are plenty of informants who are part of right leaning organizations that don't do shit illegal.

Let's face it, Bill Cooper was right that eventually being a white heterosexual christian male will be illegal.

This. OPSEC prevents so much bullshit. If you are careful with your personal information then you don't have to worry if everyone is a fed. Old school Anarchists called it security culture, basically how to adapt to life when you are under constant risk of infiltration.

Well of course, but this would be especially true in this scenario. Many of the people in """the movement""" are green and think they're safe as long as they're on private channels only talking to each other and not saying anything publicly.

Yes, if you're the fucking Jeffrey Dahmer of killing communists don't fucking tell other people about it, just keep doing your thing. It's good enough seeing that it's being done, not necessarily knowing who's doing it. Knowing who you are puts everyone else at risk, it's as much for our protection as it is yours.

I learned a hard lesson about OPSEC a while back just for shitposting. A friend of mine nearly lost his job over it, and luckily it seems I escaped because I put up fake information and listed next to nothing publicly. What I learned was, don't ever post with your real name. If someone has mutual friends they will try to turn your friends against you.

OPSEC is your first concern. Everything else is secondary. If they can destroy your life you wont even be able to get your message out.

This goes beyond not telling people you break the law, and not breaking the law. This is not sharing your surname and occupation with people you just meet. Making sure that someone who has your name can't find you with a google search. This is being careful not to attract the wrong type of attention, while still making meaningful progress.

Yes, there's a lot more to good OpSec than simply the point I made.

I get that Cantwell is an idiot at times, but he is vehemently anti-communist and anti-kike.

Does a fellow white man have to be absolutely sinless and perfect to be deserving of our support? He's not my leader but he went out there and fucked with commies and stood up for the right of NatSoc to assemble in the public square. Why throw him out? Because of a drug problem?

PROTIP: A huge part of the white rural working class is suffering from the opioid crisis. If we boot out everyone who isn't a perfect sinless aryan with a spotless record, how exactly will we ever become a mass movement? Or are you happy with keeping white advocacy and resistance to ZOG entirely on the internet? That way you can claim to be a "warrior" without ever stepping out of the house or wiping the cheetos dust off your second chins beard hairs?

That's nigger-tier thinking - in fact it's what every mudshit says to us while they invade our countries: "don't like it? Make more babies!"

The world is full of billions of non-whites, faggot, you're not going to be able to outbreed them any time soon. Having more white children is fine as a long term strategy but the problem is now, not 20 years from now. Whites don't breed in captivity. We must fight for our freedom.

our captivity is our compassion.

too many of us feel bad about these pathetic monkey-humans who lack the intellect to raise themselves out of mud huts and tribal warfare so the sympathetic among us decide to share our riches with them because it makes them feel like they've helped. but there is no helping these people. they are constitutionally incapable of advancing themselves and so they act as nothing more than a drain on the resources of those who can.

worse is when those tribes happen to have built their mud huts on top of oil or diamonds and the western miners purchase those resources from the tribes as if they had any conception of the value of what is beneath their feet - sometimes, this literally amounts to giving chimps machine guns!

the negro and the arab have not earned the right to exist alongside humans. it's just been given to them by the naive grace of starry-eyed children.

kikes

Cantwell's Dirty Little Secret

Why does Cuckerberg dress like such a freaking dork? Literally like a middle schooler with autism that got taken out clothes shopping by his mommy and 'just wanted to go home' the whole time.

If I had his kind of money, I'd wear nothing but well-fitting, stylish clothes. I'm not even some kind of /fa/ggot, I just think that's common sense for anybody that's rich.

Not to mention he has absolutely zero muscle mass. He could have as much gym equipment as he could ever want in the comfort of his own home and he could hire a personal trainer to do all the thinking for him. There's no excuse for not being jacked, being an able-bodied male with that kind of money. Honestly, what a fucking loser. His whole life is about manipulating the goyim.

fuck off newfag

This. It infuriates me when I see "what a pussy he started crying when he was maced LOL". This guy hurt himself to stand up for WN and WNs are laughing at him.

If they bring up the Jewish Question, then they aren't useless. They are providing social proofs to people who are afraid of coming to our side.

A fucking felony for self-defense?

Yeah, this. He had problems in the past but he genuinely cleaned up and most important of all, was honest to everyone from the beginning. I just don't understand why he had to post the crybabby vid, though.

Dude, he admits to willingly cooperating with the FBI. Why are you defending him?

you guys all post like you're doing something illegal
what the fuck?

She won the lottery and was with her for her money. She ran out and is now single. Also, you're a massive faggot for ever posting a jewtube link here. Post the webum, faggot. Videos linked to from here tend to get taken down within hours. Fucking faggots like you kept getting excellent Syrian war footage taken down in another thread.

Everyone is getting ready for when it'll be illegal to be white, remember the constitution is racist and only Jews can have "human rights".

Well you see, kikes have a matriarchal culture. The ideal jewish man is a meek effeminate dork as you say Zuckercuck is— he's actually attained pique talmudic aesthetics.

He should go back to New Hampshire and ignore the warrant, he isn't going to get a fair trial. An activist judge will jail him, it will be a waste of time.

The first start would be to go after their wallet. Make everything more costly for them. We can sue them for racial discrimination for not hiring minorities. You can normalize vandalism of their property

hi FBI

Fuck off FBI

The whole excuse for even bringing in these mudshits is that the white birthrate is below fertility rate. Making more white people is a definite fix.

Failing to vet the people at their gay LARPing rally in Charlottesville led to some random crazy guy driving a car into a crowd of leftists. Your precious ecelebs literally gave the left and the mass media a face by which to demonize right wingers with through their failure to run a competently vetted rally.

Him being "vehemently anti-communist and anti-kike" is being used against us by the psychological Judo of the mass media. The problem with him is that he is an eceleb with a face and persona. The mass media looks the other way when antifa attacks people and then winds up demonizing those people that fight antifa back. When that gay LARPfest happened, the media winds up using that as an excuse to take away people's free expression online.

Hopefully someone has video evidence of these rabid communists he sprayed were attacking people.

He isn't talking to a buddy, he's talking to fucking enemies. He was 100% correct in getting pissed off at VICE for getting in the van that was for OUR people, not for the fucking press.

Good. The Cause needs it's martyrs.

He was only crying because he had pepper spray in his eye

Would it be possible for you to kill yourself? I mean, I doubt you're capable of it, but it's the right thing to do. You might succeed if you try choking to death on cocks, which should only require adding a few more to the number you usually suck.

CARE TO GUESS HOW I KNOW YOU'RE A TRSODOMITE?

Cantwell is a former meth head and known sodomite who did amateur gay pornography, the footage of which still exists on the internet to this day.

He's lolberg scum. Even after his "redpilling," he still talks about everything in terms of economics, and he is a complete and utter idiot. He goes around in steel toed boots and biker leather like he's going to pound faces, but then breaks down into tears on video. He's not even a good lolberg: he got himself arrested by trusting the word of the FBI and a liberal news outlet.

Cantwell is unstable, bipolar, drug abusing trash. I'm glad he's getting the book thrown at him. These e-celebrities are all garbage, and there is not a single one of them who isn't partially nonwhite, or inherently degenerate, or afflicted with some painfully obvious mental disorder. Two thirds of them are just edgy lolbergs trying to milk fame and e-shekels out of a White Nationalist zeitgeist without actually converting to real WN themselves. TRS and all of it's affiliates fall into that category. So does Cantwell.

These people are no better than Milo. Anyone who worships the ground the walk on is normie scum.

binge drinking, smoking meth, impregnating puerto ricans, and posting your drug-induced emotional breakdowns on youtube. these are all things he's done within the past few months. it's too bad he seems hellbent on self-destruction and e-celeb attention whoring. could be a valuable asset to the cause, but maybe he will come around yet

Uhh, guys, I know this story is old news by almost a week because of when the thread was made, but I listen to normalfag talk radio on my commute every day, and they had this story on fucking NPR this morning. Wtf… they also had a blurb about Spencer being denied a speaking platform at Penn State University. My guess is that they are airing as many propaganda stories as they can to blackpill us that white nationalists keep getting btfo.

Above poster is right, though, Cantwell is a martyr but we can't trust him anymore unfortunately because there's no way to know whether he is going to turn into an informant now. Felonies are serious and judging by his crying, he doesn't want to go to prison.

You disgust me. I honestly hope you're a shill and not really such a giant blackpilled piece of shit coward.

A bullet through your brain would serve you right.

This is something I've been saying for at least two years, both here and on halfchan.

If you're going to have a planned protest, dress nice, carry professionally-printed banners, hold your flag, rehearse your speeches, smile a lot, and carry some kind of blatant instrument of death at your side.

Think of the fucking sideshow that Charlottesville was, and then imagine all of those people wearing business casual or suits and carrying ARs.

How many of us do you really think listen to NPR? These stories aren't for us, it's chum for the Jewish-controlled libshit masses who want to think they're "winning the war".

One thing that's really bothering me is how many people on our side are so quick to court the media when THEY KNOW (or at least ought to) whatever they say will be spun against them because Jew cunts are cunts. I mean, giving an interview with VICE? The syndicated synagogue? If you interviewed with VICE and said "I like nice and happy purring kitties :D " they would parse each letter into "I HATE NIGGERS".

A nationalist like us interviewing with VICE is like an American tank commander in the Fulda Gap interviewing with Pravda during the height of the Cold War. DONT FUCKING DO IT YOU IDIOTS. The same goes for Buzzfeed, HuffPo, WaPo, and all the others.

It's the same difference. All I meant was that it seems like they are really laying on the propaganda pretty thick right now.

You're honestly just stupid if you think that shooting leftist protesters would lead to anything but a total crackdown on right-wing dissent.
Nice reddit spacing you fucking fed retard.

And YOU'RE a fucking idiot if you think they're going to fuck with a guy who has an AR15 instead of just cucking out.

Did I say shoot the lefties, you inbred turd of a man?
I'm adding this to my filter list because only worthless spergs say that shit.

Plenty of people in charlottesville were armed. Had a single person actually shot at antifa, which they would've been justified to do on many occasions, you can bet your ass that it would not just have been DS taken off the net.
It's funny that the same retards calling for us to remove nazi imagery from the marches are also suggesting that we open-carry guns.

Fed or retard I don't care. Kill yourself regardless.

What exactly he did?

Also.. Spencer is either dumb or controlled opposition.

You've been writing that sentance all over the place. You're not fooling anyone anymore.

Agent Spencer is an admitted Bolshivik and commited acts of espinoge in America. He deserves to be executed for Treason.

come on, cantwell

lol

I think you're absolutely on point, but it's going to take a while for others to see this. When a man shares all of our key ideals, he is our brother, and it's our duty to keep him in line for our cause, not cast him out at the first slipup. There is no room for alt-lighters, and even most alt-righters in our movement, but when it comes to truly moral individuals like Cantwell, we're going to need every man we can get to deal with what's coming for us. Charlottesville is nothing in comparison to what's in our future.

does this mean he was agreeing to obvious agreeable things to hear more, or was he planning on becoming an informant? Or did they hope these 'felonies' would turn him?

I don't know what the crying thing was about, but he's always bitched out, over women, over his feelings, etc. At least he's (so far) handling this right.

I don't harbor the hate for him that I do towards the other 'leaders' of the altright, but he sided with kike enoch after he should have known better. I can't muster a shit to give for him. Maybe if he gets fucked over, he'll harden the fuck up. If he wants to quit making it about his attention-whoring degenerate self, he'd be fine.

funny how none of this shit happens where armed protests are possible…

Well it's either the pepper spray, which I doubt, or it was the fear of dying a la Ruby Ridge Waco incidents. The guy was rightfully in fear of dying by the police, and you know as well as I do that any excuse given to shoot up bad goyim is enough for the cops.

I meant why he would voluntarily show himself crying (or did I miss the gist?) Speaking of which, what the fuck was that naked picture thing about?
He's not a former dramafag like moly, he talks about racewar and shit, there's no excuse for tears.

A lot of strong emotions I guess, I've never been in a situation where I might be on the verge of getting killed by the police so I wouldn't know how that feels. It's not really an excuse, just a speculation.

Some degenerate commie likes spamming that picture, I don't really know nor do I care.

stay mad, kike

fucking this

What motherfucker? It was the news, so naturally they gave as few details as possible so I have no idea

he did an interview with NPR. NPR found him from the VICE story. He has the full audio recording on his website on episode 343.

He has since released a new episode where he talks with Karen Straughan (GirlWritesWhat) and Dan Dicks (pressfortruth.ca)

He updated his legal situation too on August 22.

Cantwell is in jail now
bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2017/08/23/white-nationalist-from-turns-himself/RKebIfIMXWk1Ipdmpr9yqK/story.html

well, that's going to be a really expensive mistake, but unlike the rest of us (who would have to use a public defender) he'll be fine.

Full-scale JIDF offensive.
Against Spencer too.

May he who never fapped to traps throw the first stone!

These people listened to his interviews enough to pull a line about knocking out teeth but didnt gather that he had a damn lawyer? The one he mentions a dozen times every time he's done an interview.

I hope he doesnt end up dead by the hands of some niggers in jail

A marketing risk. It caught the attention of leftist news outlets saying, "look at this cry baby nazi!" then he had back to back interviews for 5 days following, allowing him to get his message out there. It did make him look weak but I can understand that emotions were high.

Fuuuuck I love Karen Straughan/GWW since from back when AV was less of a shitfest.

What are chances of Cantwell getting a Honey Badger Radio interview?

I want to give her babies.

Maybe not do a interview with fucking VICE of all people and look bat shit crazy? Maybe not bring an arsenal and show it off to them at a peaceful rally? Not like any of it is illegal, but he knows better than most what we're up against and it was a stupid thing to do.

He hangs out with TRS whose called out Vice for being the lowest scum of the earth for the past 2 years, so why the fuck would you even bother. I can't even sympathize with that level of stupid.

He was on Karen's channel four days ago doofus youtube.com/watch?v=JCBH1guK96g

Volcanic take
Are you autistic by chance

Bull dyke kike pretending to be sympathetic to the MGTOW/MRA movement. Back when I was bored and heard those guys out she was one of the only women "speaking up" as a female against feminism when it was going crazy after GG around 2013-2014. Of course it's no surprise that a woman jumping up to be the first happened to be a kike.

They literally can't help but try to jump on every movement and be the leaders of that. They're such a lost fucking people it's ridiculous.

Straughan is Jew? Source? Sometimes it seems like we think only Jews can have an unpetitte nose?
Well at least she is a waitress.

My attitude is same with Trump: any representative may be a selfish liar but at least she is telling the right lies.

Not quite yet, but
Soon

Quality post.

Yeah we already know his wife is Russian. We also know she's pretty Pro-Russia too.

Man, now where have I heard that before…

I thought he was CIA.

what do you expect from a guy with that jawline who shaves his beard the way he does. his whole entire skull shape and form is off too.

No attorney will represent him because of death threats. He's literally a political prisoner of ZOG who was denied bail

I feel sorry for him, and he needs help, but he's also an insincere, unapologetic bug-brain drughead degenerate who's a liability and that should have been taken into account, he should have been kept at a distance

not only didn't the 'figureheads' keep him at a distance, they also allowed him to engage in the histrionics he's known for, for the sake of the conflict and attention he craves for

he should have never been given any prominence and been allowed to make speeches