-Debt per TAXPAYER ~166k

Total Personal Debt ~18.5Trillion
-Morgage debt ~14.5Trillon
-Student loan debt ~1.5Trillon
-Credit card debt ~1Trillon
Personal debt per citizen 56.6k

Currency and derivatives 2017 ~537.9Trillon
OVER HALF OF WHATEVER COMES AFTER TRILLON
mostly futures and options to buy stocks is my guess, if anyone can elaborate please do

Us pop. 325.6mil
US workforce 153.6mil
US income taxpayers 120.4mil
US self employed 8.466mil
not sure where the other ~25mil workers are, but it is interesting
Govt. Employees 23.5mil
they pay income tax

US not in labor force 94.67mil
US retirees 51.13mil
US disabled 10.51mil
US "Actual" unemployed 13.72mil
US Prison inmates 6.812mil
~12 mill kids sounds right?

Now the fun comes in when you look into derived metrics such as
Liability per taxpayer 889k
US unfunded liabilities (GAAP) ~107Trillon
Divided by
"US population 325.6mill"Math,logic,and the name shows it is liability per TAXPAYER (120mil) but the treasury claims it is per citizen not sure why

US TOTAL DEBT
Probably a couple dozen million more by the time you see any of this
Debt per citizen ~208k
not per taxpayer
INTEREST PER CITIZEN
not per taxpayer

Source: "USdebtClock.org"
and a couple of gov sites to check things

ITT: Economic Philosophy

My main question is what is a recession/depression and how do we know when its over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com
youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k
youtube.com/watch?v=vB5LK-jihgk
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1057521914001070
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gee, I sure wish I could feel literally any of that 61k actually impact my life

Anyone have some good video material on the Fed and how we got into this mess?

WHAT ABOUT THE ROADS?!
DON"T YOU WANT TO BE SAFE
THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Money masters (1996)
youtube.com
/watch?v=miD_mtAEdRs

The Creature From Jekyll Island (by G. Edward Griffin)
youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k

Glenn Beck Exposes the Private Fed; Gets Fired by Fox
youtube.com/watch?v=vB5LK-jihgk
plz don't embed,plz
sage for double post

Not video, but here's some pictures. The reason governments are so set on constantly growing populations, instead of just maintaining a stable one (like whites tend to do while shitskins breed exponentially even when they're starving) is because our economic systems are built on debt.

Thank kikes for usury.

checked
hold on 2thirds satan, does that second pic relate to "Currency and credit derivatives"?

checked
hear me out
what if it is viewed from the perspective of the value of the debt based currency is the governments demand for payments to it to be payed in its currency.

What effects could legislation to legalize govt' payments in publicly traded commodities have?
Farmer pays income/property tax in corn or something.

wouldn't that undermine all of this at the center of this cluster fuck onion

counter false sage

that was the fastest hardest slide ive seen in a while

You mean the raid threads they were deleted it federal reserve? Understanding where debt even comes from is important to the issue. Once interest rates are adjusted there will be shockwaves in the market, but they can be artificially modified. A giant recession is tied to the very institutions talked about above.

But no seriously man what effect does the debt actually have on the average citizen?

Eventually those who create debt own everything.

It means governments need to ensure a constantly growing population to maintain their economic systems. Whites are currently reproducing at or below replacement rates, partially because whites aren't genetically predisposed to reproduce carelessly, because we evolved in harsher conditions with limited resources while niggers evolved in Africa with basically unlimited food and good conditions, and partially because welfare programs tax the fuck out of the (predominately white) middle classes so they can't afford to have children, while the government pays for shitskins to have several.

Thanks for the explanations lads. I'm just really fucking tired right now been awake for almost a day and a half by now so I'm not at my cognitive peak. I knew this, I just forgot if that makes any sense.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1057521914001070

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of Bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create deposits." — SIR JOSIAH STAMP, (President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain)

in theory you could point to my examples of roads,defense,and child care.
to say their is no benefit would be ludicrous ,just in the same way as this is "the only" or "best way" would be

see

roads,defense,and child care

There are non-citizen taxpayers kid.

thx

I am saying it IS PER TAXPAYER
the US treasury claims it is per CITIZEN

Nice reading comprehension kid.

*shameless selfbump**

Economic Philosophy: Gas the kikes, race war now.

yeah sure, but how would you finance such an endevor?
your post is a platitude at this point

Food. Land. Women. The kikes have it all for us to take. Who needs order for this to occur? Let chaos ensue.

Maybe this was the plan all along. Borrow money from the jew, then invest it in nigger breeding facilities. When the jew sabotages the economy to collect, it gets nothing but worthless niggers this time.

Repossession and redistribution. Now.

in chaos the powers that were will consolidate the parts they did not control before.

keked
also
this is what i thought of all depression/recessions collecting assets at a discount.a harvest. this is what i wanted to explore

ok, but how. and who manages it

How much will the U.S. save annually once the wall is built?

Serious question. There must be a way to make an educated guess.

the govt' will lose money almost certainty
the ppl may gain in work conditionspay in the construction field

The kikes have spent centuries manufacturing fake revolutions, fake wars, fake governments, etc. This was all to stall and make it impossible to organize a true collapse in which they would drown.

The chaos must be faced at some point. All of this order is an idea based on primative instincts, mainly fear. The collective chaos is growing amongst it, helping it evolve and cultivate growth. Holla Forums has it's roots in such cultivation.

We must break the time-binding perpetuation of history that the kikes force upon humanity through such means of stasis and passification. This will involve a great resurrecting of the past, and a slingshot into the future, both idealistically and technologically.

Order without growth becomes a chaotic dive back into origination.

> expose (((federal reserve))) fraud
Easy peasy

Ok, let me be more specific. How much money doe\ illegals ail back to mexico annually? that would be a good start.

yikes.. add to that the 30k im under

Reminder: The Fed HAS BEEN AUDITED and the kikes absolutely covered it up from public attention using their golem wikileaks. There should have been a world-wide outrage, but the subterfuge of the eternal jew prevailed. This event was the greatest financial heist in HUMAN HISTORY and we are trapped in an alternate dimension controlled by jewish priests and prophets unable to do anything about it. The stockholm syndrome goes so deep, only chaos and primal instinct of the white beat can save us.

is that some kind of reverse Nietzsche , or other philosophy
if not, start writing your ideas up. they intrigue me. i'm use to a more blackpill view from your perspective…but now im thinking of forest fires

~2.2 billion per month
source: "thehill.com/latino/331579-remittances-to-mexico-at-near-record-levels"

WHEN
thank you fr this info

source: bernie fucking sanders' website press releases

is this what you are talking about the 16trill from 2011?

This is your country on jews.

no embeds plz
they have a stealth refer in the image fetch
also
i have them blocked so i have no idea what your posting

Yessir. Watch "Zionism and the Jewish Lobby" on YT, a talk between Peter Helland and Ryan Dawson.

will do

have to get off here, keep this thread going plz. i really want to explore collective recession tactics, like those brothers that cornered the silver market, and of course got shut down

>thinking of forest fires
On the ashes we will sow.

This is good for us. As long as our rulers can keep our people pacified with easy credit, false prosperity, and the illusion of a future, we can only lose. When the whole rickety house of cards comes toppling down, all bets are off and we stand a chance of saving ourselves. When there's no job to lose if you step out of line, when there's no way to delude yourself that anything other than poverty awaits you, when you can't afford all the consumerist crap that distracts you, when you can't provide a better life for your children - that's when you're to start putting heads on pikes. Approaching that point is bad news for all of us personally, but good news for us as a nation.

I see a kike rubbing his rodent hands while thinking of the interest payments.

What's the real number once you subtract worthless spics and niggers who contribute nothing?

Technically it's defined as… some shit like three consecutive quarters with no growth. For a recession it's the duration. Doesn't matter because when the next one hits, it's going to be like nothing ever seen before. That's because every asset class BUT gold is in a bubble now and every country is broke at the same time. Also, you have a lot of nonbankers lenders this time in America and China. So that credit squeeze is going to be wicked fierce. Seize up like a nun's asshole in a whore house. Also, most of the trading today is done by machines who will all try and exit at the sametime. Of course bonds are the real timebomb and will likely go first. Either way, HELL IS COMING.

Oh and let's not forget the 1t+ in bullshit loans still on Eurofag bank's books. Krauts are owed like 800+b from nearby shitholes that will never repay that. It's just fucking endless. The Jew will be crashed with no survivors.

Sorry but people on welfare need their escalades and kias.

When will USA collapse?

never, this will continue until we all live in "Shared spaces", commie blocks and pods

I will keep saying this because it is true. If you kill your creditors then you have no debt.

We should have a global debt Jubilee.

BUY BITCOIN

It means a lot of things. For you personally it means you will have to spend more (food rent etc) while getting payed less all the while your savings are devalued.

Value is determined by things not money. So if the banks print more money the value of a country should stay the same, however the value of money is diluted. Think of a pool with marbles. The water is money the marbles are actual things. The more you fill the pool the more water per marble you have. Thus the value of water with respect to the marbles decreases. Now this would be bad if the new money were distributed over the citizenry but it's not. It is lent to various banks and government at a certain rate. And guess how we pay the lenders? By borrowing more money.

Thus the cash we have stays constant but is worth less and less while the cash they have grows exponentially (thanks to interests) and thus their buying power grows. They literally steal buying power!

One more note of interest. I think you can already guess. Imagine you have two currencies X and Y. X has a rate of A and Y has a rate of B. There exists the same number of X as Y. However the currency with the lower rate will be worth more because it is devalued less quickly! You can imagine what kind of games can be played.

I have always have doubts on this,it's obvious they are more than aware of the debt being impossible to pay,my doubt is when they reach the point were the interest rate of new credits is higher than the tax revenue what will it happen,they can't keep the bubble growing forever,japan is about to burst and yet I see no panic thus there must be a way out they have thought of.
I see the chinese goverment using the worthless debt in dollars to expand its influence and buy all the gold reserves of the west but whenever they feel like it they can simply fuck the USA and drop the dollar.
Seems like they want to make a change to a cashless economy so they can track and freeze any asset

I don't like crypto because they'll get more pump and dumped than a bimbo with daddy issues on her first year of uni

If you don't understand money, you don't understand how the jew is killing us and controlling the world. Watch this series (all 7 episodes).

So basically like in the picture?

No. Buy food, supplies, weapons. Bitcoin is useless if power/internet is cut off.

I'll take my chances living in a forest. To tell with these commie sardine factories.

Did Mein Fuhrer cancel all (((national debt))) particularly personal debts or was it done on a case by case basis?

It will start at municipal and pension bankruptcies.

Illinois was just the canary. Look for CALPERS and CALSTERS to go tits up soon.

yes, more commie block less cyberpunk corporate anarchy

They have a name ready for you.
Teraist
pronounced terrist, root word terrain-tera as in earth
Not even kidding.

You don't understand what I understand.

happened, bailout
Deactivate the divergent

On Point

yupp, 0% bail out money went in to the bond market to yield 2%. then to the stock market. wash,rinse, repeat

I think this is a false dichotomy, forever or fall apart. What if it eases down?! slowly killing the 10% of doers by the means of the apathy of the masses?

I have no debt, no credit card and make six figures. I save money, take care of my family and have manged to ward off unhappiness for many years.

Not to go way off topic, but if the "nation" I feel tacitly attached to continues down this road, I will disown it. I love America, but if you've ever been family to an addict, you have to let them go.

I will miss you America, the 90s were probably a glimpse of what my father enjoyed his whole life. I only leave you…that you are dead already.

People stopped believing in the truth a long time ago. You have to think there is truth vs. human 'wisdom.' You make your 401ks. You buy stocks for things that don't exist in companies you don't own. Frankly, even the best of you play stupid games and continue to win stupid prizes. You might be full 14/88 and redpilled as fuck, but a lot of you were too successful for your own good.

Remember when you hate the jew to look in the mirror user. Ensure you haven't become the jew yourself in trying to fill some Republican or 'pro-business' personality. Success is a matter of the will, driven by discipline.

Your motivations, your desires; you are a slave to them. Seek muses and friends. People and items that speak to you. If you don't know this feeling, it is probably a forgone conclusion.

I lost a lot today. Big things that can't be replaced. I do think we live in the hell of a world we gave up for nothing. The truth of natural order taunts us from the trees while we die in our cities.

Seconding these suggestions. Watch them both to unlock the secrets of the financial jew. Money Masters is very long but worth every minute and a major redpill.

SPOOKY HARRY POTTER BUMP