My cousin bought a ps4 and since has in order bought:

My cousin bought a ps4 and since has in order bought:
He almost pre ordered no mans sky but I talked him out of it. He still wanted it until it came out and I showed him the worth a buy video.

Now he is eyeing battlefield 1.
What do you think Holla Forums? I personally think if it comes out on ps4 just don't bother. The next gen consoles are blood suckers.

what should I tell my cousin?
Hell never stop using a console also he was born 96

I think you should talk with your cousin instead of coming here for a circlejerk echo chamber to reinforce your views on video games and ressure you because you're such a little pussy that you can't even confront him on such a meaningless subject.

You're a giant coward that seeks approval from strangers on the internet instead of stating your opinions in real life for fear of rejection and actual discussion with another real human being in the flesh and blood.

Grow a pair of balls.

Okay thanks for the advice

Black Ops 3 isn't so bad; 3arc's CoD entries are actually pretty decent.

Play BLOPS 3 (zombies is good enough) and Bloodborne with him because they're very comfy. Download doom on a sourceport on his laptop and tell him to play that instead of NuDoom. Also secretly swap the copies of FO4 and the Division for Gravity Rush and Yakuza (tell him it's like GTA had a baby with a wrestling game or whatever his favorite fighting game is).

You're a coward.

Are these only good or even decent games for ps4?

You're a bitch.

Nier Auto-
Uh
Um
NO GAMES
maybe Nioh

has he realized that all the fun he was having was merely pretend?

the fuck is wrong with people like you, OP?

Why do you care?

Let the fuck waste his money on garbage.

He's family. Why would you just let your family get screwed?

You all infer that I've never confronted my cousin in any way about this but in reality its a constant conversation we have. You can only explain speaking with your wallet so many ways.

Whats wrong with me is how he is still naive so he falls for hype then gets suckered into dlc and season passes. By buying all that he tells companies its okay to chop a game up and sell it in pieces totaling $100

Kill him then yourself

bump

Post pics of your cousin

thats a weird request that I won't honor

At least describe him.

Have him get Gundam Breaker 3, Senran Kagura and Cyber Sluts.

bump

speaking with your wallet does not exist the way you think it does, in the same way that organised boycots very rarely accomplish anything, outside of maybe a PR problem
either a majority grows tired of these practices, or you're patting yourself on the back for something that has no effect

your cousin can spend his money how he likes
if he feels a season pass is worth purchasing then so be it