Charlleston WV, BLM rally planned at capitol

potential HAPPENING

"A Black Lives Matter rally is set for Sunday, Aug. 20, at the West Virginia State Capitol building.

The group C.A.R.E., or Call to Action for Racial Equality, is helping organize the event. Rally organizers want to distinguish this event from other recent protests.

"We'd like to clear up misconceptions of the rally because I think there are concerns that we are wanting to rally around the removal of the Stonewall Jackson statue, but that's definitely not what we were planning to do," C.A.R.E. executive director Gabrielle Chapman said Thursday.

Charleston Police Lt. Scot Blankenship told WSAZ the event will not be near the Stonewall Jackson statue. It will be on the other side of the Capitol building.

Blankenship said the event organizers have been compliant with police to plan the rally.

The event to discuss race relations has been in the works for months. It was originally going to be at West Virginia State University. After the deadly attack in Charlottesville, Virginia, several different groups reached out to C.A.R.E.

"To give accessibility to other organizations, we decided to move it to the Capitol building," Chapman said.

According to police and event organizers, peaceful discussion about race is on the agenda. Speakers and artists will have the floor throughout the event from 5 to 7:30 p.m.

The Capitol grounds prohibit weapons of any kind. That includes sticks that are attached to signs. Police also said bags and backpacks will be subject to search at the rally. "

wsaz.com/content/news/Black-Lives-Matter-rally-planned-for-the-weekend-440953473.html

archive.is/pXM4k

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=a81_1503008809
facebook.com/BlackLivesMatterCHS/
archive.is/IYQZa
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/7826/web
periscope.tv/w/1OyKArAMXYoGb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Warming up my Dodge now, OP.

that's enough fake news for today

op here I'm assuming they're going to try and destroy Gen. Stonewall Jackson

DODGES IN 30

KEK

If Antifa can't dodge a Dodge, how will they dodge a Bullitt?

Day before the eclipse? Somethings going down

They win the narrative either way. If no counter protesters show up and it is peaceful the new media will compare it to the knot z's.
If alr right or whatever show up and fights again they will talk about how now the evil whites are attacking their rallies and are terrorists

BLM doesn't need opposition to riot.

THIS IS A GOOD THING! LET THEM CHIMP THE FUCK OUT! LET IT ALL BURN!

Wake up white normies. No more internet larpers and FEDs representing the Right. Let them go after George Washington next.

All we have to do is sit back. Shitpost celeb twitters/facebooks and then say "We told you so".

This.

All of these Black Lives Matters rallies prove that they got millions in donations.

Is this where they will fake an armed hwhite assault on the innocent nogs? When the whole world is watching.

For fuck's sake the only reason they can chimp out this often is because college kids and niggers usually don't have jobs and that sweet Soros money brings them out of the woodwork.

FILL THE TANKS, MUSCLE CAR WAR NOW

Normalfags haven't woken up from all the past niggerliesmatter riots and murders.

Can you imagine someone going KillDozer on them?

Then maybe the normies should die. I would laugh heartily at some bluepill getting waxed by niggers

Gas the normalfaggots first.

Technically their job is protesting. I'll be honest I'm pleased with the direction Soro's took the whole "Summer of Rage" meme. Going all Spain/Stalin tearing down monuments is a sure way to rile up the right and get them to massacre the other side.

Going this route just confirms to me that the time is quickly approaching. Make sure your arms are oiled up lads.

What did he meme by this?

(checked)

Antifa Manual
>>>/pdf/720

That's a Mustang.

Now that joke went right over your head.

(Checked)

(((Organizing))) the rally in West Virginia is a clear indication they want this to happen. If you Anons have never been to WV, there are more of /ourguys/ there than in most Southern states. The state is probably 80-90-98% white outside of the major cities because life there is tough and it sucks ass. This reeks of planned chaos.

this is apparently exactly what will happen

I would cap this to record your stupidity, but I'd rather not embarrass the board.

"Shoot into it, drive into it, I don't care. We're all going to die anyway, die by kicking off the race war." - what did Sam Hyde mean by this?

WV is "Constitutional Carry", right?
I can hear the (((CIA)) ) handrubbing from here

Guys, I think they're going to try and remove the Stonewall Jackson statue.

It says DODGE on the front ya gotta DODGE

The atack was staged watch from 1:04

liveleak.com/view?i=a81_1503008809
Attack

At least make an mp4, fag.

This is dumb.

yeah shit could really hit the fan

forgot 2nd pic

This.
It will happen.

> Suddenly, a strange hooknosed (((white))) will attack with a empty super soaker, backed up by a semite with a unloaded NERF gun

Yeah, my guess is full blown false flag, 30+ dead, big scurry ass salt raffles.

Saved. High quality meme there friend.

So this is it. They cant remove trump legally, so they will use racial fracture lines to create chaos, followed by their manufactured narrative of a civil war spurred by trump based on things he didnt say. Establishment republicans are already primed and ready to be complicit in censure/removal.

Honestly the best response would be to go in large numbers, well dressed, mute, and FILM EVERYTHING

Jews like Spencer will never have that happen.

Prediction: A 'Nazi' of peace opens fire and guns them all the fuck down. 8ch destroyed, Holla Forums rounded up and FEMA'd. We should try and get ahead of this one.

This would be a good idea actually. Risky because you could get caught in some crossfire in the event they actually do something, but otherwise you could stand a heightened chance of capturing some critical piece of evidence. WV anons should seriously consider attending.

is it illegal to fly drones all over the thing?

FCC can shoah those drones immediately and fine the fuck out of you for it.

not FCC, FAA

is it illegal to film from the top of buildings?

probably not but it might be difficult to get roof access legally

I wouldnt think so provided you are not trespassing.

gopros and body cams would be advisable, the charleston wv blm facebook page looks inactive and no events are scheduled so this is most likely in direct response to charlottesville and not very well planned
facebook.com/BlackLivesMatterCHS/

Only if they are above a certain size/weight. Although I don't know if they are any micro drones with cameras available out there.

WV hasn't gotten with the times, technologically. You'll be lucky to even find a 4G signal.

I know. I'm in Nitro, a few miles away.

checked

its the mountains, the infrastructure is pure shiite but 4G is up in most cities and in charleston it can leech over the ohio river

A bunch of white people and fat old black ladies will go marching in the street minding their own business. As time goes on you'll notice the old black ladies leaving and being replaced by shirtless niggers with their boxers hanging out and people riding on the hoods of cars. Just about the time that dusk hits someone is going to holler out "yo yo, we goin to da innastate ya heard me?". Then they'll march up the onramp and spend about fifteen minutes blocking the entire interstate and stand there pissing everyone off. Police will take a full fucking hour getting themselves mobilized on the closest overpass. Then they'll spend the next five hours yelling through loud speakers that this is an unlawful assembly and tear gas will be used, but they'll never use it. Finally, slowly and gently, they'll heard all the niggers and teenaged white girls off the road and allow them to just go home.

I see you filthy implication

I'd ask if you'd wanna come watch the show from Tudor's, but I dunno if they serve dinner meals.

itsallsotiresome.jpeg

the pepi a classic

have an update
"Black Lives Matter Rally

On Sunday, August 20th, 2017, at 5:00 PM, we gather to honor those who have fallen as a result of racial discrimination, or have been oppressed at the hands of institutional racism. In addition to recognizing the lives of Christopher Clapp and James Means, who lost their lives to senseless acts of violence, Black Lives Matter: West Virginia also extends its deepest condolences to the family of Heather Heyer, who was standing up against racism and oppression.

On the heels of the tragic events that took place in Charlottesville, Virginia, where white supremacist and Neo-nazi groups openly expressed hate and violence, and when we have a President who not only refuses to forcefully condemn these racist acts of violence, but often encourages them it is imperative that we stand in solidarity with all people and uplift those whom have been socially excluded which includes people with limited mobility, individuals that have experienced disenfranchisement, low-income individuals, individuals experiencing homeless, people who belong to our LBGTQ community, people struggling with addiction, people who are or who have been incarcerated, indigenous communities, the working class, those who are not college educated, and religious groups that experience discrimination and persecution. We see you. We see all of you. Love and unity will prevail. #hatehasnohomehere

Event details:

When: Sunday, August 20th, 2017 at 5:00-7:30PM

Where: We will be gathering on the North Side steps of the WV Capitol Complex (NOT the river side). Due to other events taking place at the Capitol such as Mountain Stage and the interim legislative session, carpooling is highly recommended. Meters will be blocked off and bagged, however the parking garage will be open for public use.

Public safety and a commitment to the power of nonviolence is PARAMOUNT to this event. We have been working closely with the Charleston and Capitol Police Departments to ensure public safety. We expect there to be counter protestors around the Capitol and it is crucial that everyone who attends the rally DOES NOT ENGAGE with counter protestors in words or action on the way to the rally, at the rally, or after the rally.

To adhere to active nonviolence, the following behaviors are expected and requested of all attendees:

1. Participate in an authentic and peaceful way. In doing so, you contribute to the health and longevity of this community.
2. Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
3. Demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech will not be tolerated.
4. Alert community leaders if you notice a dangerous situation, someone in distress, or violations of this Code of Conduct, even if they seem inconsequential.

Weapons policy
The Capitol Complex prohibits all weapons, including open carry and concealed. Weapons include but are not limited to guns, explosives (including fireworks), and large knives such as those used for hunting or display, as well as any other item used for the purpose of causing injury or harm to others. Community members are further expected to comply with all state and local laws on this matter.

I would cut this part out, I think you get at all of this in prior bullet points.

The following behaviors are considered harassment and are unacceptable within our community:
1. Violence, threats of violence or combative language directed against another person.
2. Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
3. Posting or displaying sexually explicit or violent material.
4. Posting or threatening to post other people’s personally identifying information (“doxing”).
5. Personal insults, particularly those related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability.
6. Inappropriate physical contact. You should have someone’s consent before touching them.
7. Unwelcome sexual attention. This includes, sexualized comments or jokes; inappropriate touching, groping, and unwelcomed sexual advances.
8. Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following (online or in person).
9. Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
10. Sustained disruption of community events, including talks and presentations"
archive.is/IYQZa
409 Going 1K Interested

Hundreds of people, on short notice, took to the streets to "defend" the city after a rumor started that the KKK would be rallying there. Only a few people with Trump flags were seen. The event might have just been a rumor anyways. BUT THIS IS WHERE WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN! Why not start rumors about more KKK and Nazi gatherings? Why not start rumors about the KKK having a march in high-crime and ghetto areas, or cities that sit right on a racial border? All I see here is hundreds of marchers chanting useless things to an imaginary enemy, making themselves look foolish by burning flags - all over a boogey man that's not even there. This could provide lots of redpills to normal folks and be entertaining.

Oh god yes

map of location

any anons on the scene? any live streams?

hey, I posted this exactly idea in another thread. keep making them push resources to places for nothing, apparently they fly in on plane. That can get expensive for the people having to pay for these thousands to come in on short notice. We need to start campaigns to trick them to send people to non existent events just to make them riot in that city for no reason further accelerating their own collapse.

DO IT

And of course they get to have their rallies at capitol buildings which of course includes extremely heavy police and FBI presence. Americans get to have their rallies on roads and in parks surrounded by Government sponsored terror gangs and legions of riot squads. The kike puppets get to have theirs in a secure compound with full security. They get to come to our rallies and lob acid, flamethrowers, bricks, machetes, bats, etc at anyone in sight before retreating to their masters fortress safe from retribution.

I've been browsing right wing forums and imageboards for a while now and even after the insanity of the last 3 years alone I thought I finally adjusted to this hate I feel. However this year has turned that hate and outrage into a burning bloodlust. They're turning the heat up way too fucking fast now out of pure panic, and the volatile state of the country they intentionally bred may very well be their undoing. There's millions and millions of people out there now who have been waking up in the past couple years, with many people having been aware for many years now. Simply put, they tried to construct a fabulous nuclear bomb to destroy the nation with by using our society. But their unnatural proclivities with maliciousness and cruelty turned that social MOAB into a dirty bomb instead. They fucked up and pushed way too hard and acted way too vindictively, rather than a soft genocide through gradual replacement via birth and criminal victimization they instead gave birth to a Yellowstone-tier volcano of civil unrest and brewing conflict. Instead of us disappearing quietly we're now instead preparing for war.

scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/7826/web

absolutely nothing yet

LIVE STREAM
periscope.tv/w/1OyKArAMXYoGb

good