4 AM

Losing control?

What game do you love purely from nostalgia?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
8ch.net/sudo/res/4491.html
terriblefate.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_familial_insomnia
wholefoodsmarket.com/recipe/spicy-vegetarian-chili
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DAY OF THE ROPE

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Drive is fixed.

Evenin' folks.

Nice knowin you guys!

Your time is almost up avatarfags. You won't be missed.

And you didn't believe me when I said I'd crash the threads with no survivors.

Morning everyone!

Slept like 12 hours today with a nap. Hate it.
Majora's mask decided to freeze yesterday losing me like 3 hours and its hard to turn it back on. Blah

Threadly reminder that Holla Forums LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

D&D NIGHT: WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE EDITION

GET ON THE FUCKING GAME

I did.

I did too.

prolly summa dat ole king's quest or apple cider spider, old skool rampage or sumn lyk dat monica

dat dos shit was fierce af monica

cum get it nigga

yea yea son losing progress turn me off quicker then a hoe axin fo dis money or not gettin sarcasm

child please

i dun think they did tbh

how do nucka

But OP I'm not delusional, the games I like are games I like because they're good.

That sucks user. I hope you feel like playing it again soon, it's quite good.

SOON

>>>/4am/1652

8ch.net/sudo/res/4491.html

at least ya boi went down swangin niggas

Don't take all the credit. You had a lot of help.

btw, after avatarfagging is banned are you gonna still be an attention whore? Are you gonna be the only one with a persistent identity? Will you finally be able to make these threads all about you?

and you all don't even bother coming back from there

Can't wait for ritsu to kill himself when he can't post his shit waifu anymore tbh

Yeah I hear you fam

It was annoying fetch quests too and I really wanted to 100% it.

I'm gonna force myself to start again post thread.

Fuck off cunt.

Hope everyone is having a good one

I just reinstalled diablo II for the umpteenth time, I miss the Holla Forums servers

make me

Doin' aight, how're you tonight fam?

the real threat all along
rip in piece 4am
fuck you huey

/tg/ is still my favourite board, if not a little dead

our suffering is eternal

I guess someone will take over the 4am OP from here on out :^)

Nah he's just gonna leave…then come back…then leave…then come back…etc. etc.

That's two countries (nanny state of Ausfailia and the German caliphate) now that are barring the game from being sold. Wonder if Canada will be joining them.

What like, a game that doesn't hold up anymore at all that you played when younger? Because I barely had access to much when I was young, and what I did play still holds up pretty well.

I know what you mean. I'd been playing Tales of Phantasia PS1 as an eboot a while back, but I think the patch I had was outdated and the game kept freezing on me every so often. When it did so about 45 minutes into the final fight I said "fuck it."

4am threads are not getting banned, you retard. Only avatarfags are.

Hes been pretty jealous about people posting screenshots of my stuff lately over his, its why he started all this don't you know

and guess who is the OP for the threads you fucking nigger

The best boards died coming from 4chan. RIP /vr/, I still miss you everyday ;-;

The salt will be glorious.

The name/email/subject fields were not intended to be fucked with, but I appreciated how much anal pain happened.

I only used my identity to frame knowledge of the threads, and now that they're going to be mostly emptied, there's no reason to bring it up. A lot of the time I wouldn't show up to places shitting on 4am until after someone already started bitching about it. Just means I did a good job at getting people upset. Besides, I like the board a lot better because nobody wants to touch it.

I dindu muffin

Nah, this has been planned out a lot longer than your shit's been floating around. Just means I don't have a reason to do the October event.

Hello friends.

Haven't really played anything for nostalgia.

So who gets banned this morning?

Damn I'd at least finish the last part of it user

Gonna be fun tomorrow. Tomorrows it right?

do I need discord fo dat son?

PREACH

nigga strong man still waters stay runnin deep

were you havin fun tho monica? i hat losin progress it's always kep a nigga from playin majora's mask that n da fact dat 3d zeldas are a bit underwhelming tbh. OoT was good when it came out but iz rly jus lttp again and if I'ma replay one o dem bitches is gon be lttp fa sho fa sho. WW got comf tho.

u a dum nigga sho nuff

ritsu, can i axe u sumn it's a lil personal tho.

nigga yo spoilers b triflin nigga damn

me firs I hope

Pretty good, enjoying a smoke break, got plans to hit up Chinatown for some gunpla this weekend. Feels good having a social life again

It did?

What are you going to do about it?

Ffs.

Bans happen tomorrow. How've you been?

aye

Not this morning, next one. They'll try ritsu I bet.

Tomorrow will be fascinating. My predictions will come true, and Holla Forums's gonna wish they never fucked with 4AM.

let u know about it
oh shoot I already did dat fam

cain't do it fam dat shit be triflin a nigga you heard dawg sorry

Talk about prepared.

Is that the face Yui makes after you bully her bellybutton?

wait until you got the jew cock down your throat before you spout nonsense

I plan on following the rules tomorrow and assume I still will be banned honestly.

Yeah I had fun in the dungeon bits but the part I was doing was my least favorite dungeon ever and I had to do it twice to get some extra item from the dungeon. Game froze on my second playthrough of it in a row, making me have to do it a 3rd time.

And ask a way.

Tobacco I hope. Congrats on regaining control though user, good to hear that you're enjoying it as well.

Jeez big ups and downs day today
Got some nice spaghetti when I paid my mom a visit, then came home and saw 3 roaches scuttle in the corner
Didnt think it was that bad, fuck.

Anyways, Dissapointing I didnt come into these threads earlier, barely done any posting in here.

Someone made a thread bitching about it and it went on fairly long where both sides were flinging shit about it.

This is the last thread for it.

Good, good.

Do you have any other plans?

What's all this then lad?

But banning you would be racist.

Wait not today? I thought it was Saturday that they'll ban.

Fuck I don't wanna stay up till 4am this weekend. I have off from work.

I wanna bully Yui's bellybutton.

I've wasted almost every second of the past 9 years on imageboards. I think I got the hang of shit when it comes to predicting the future.

Well it's been good Arino.

Then skip tomorrow. Wait it out a bit.

The kind you eat or the kind you spill?

They are just gonna realize not a single thing changed in the thread and still not get rid of their stupid rule

I doubt you'd be banned. And you can always just post a single Arino and use IDs from there if you are super worried about bans.

Did you ever buy those roach motels?

how u get down w/ yo waifu fam?

shieet nigga u got a problem w/ da sensimilla?

deez

u think? i'ma kinda repilled on my own niggerdom tbh fam

in your future I see tears, denial and a noose around your neck
all you gotta do is jump

Why don't you try Bofa?

D&D? MORE LIKE MAKE A SHEET AND FUCK OFF AM I RITE?

Sounds fun, at least they cleared it up. Think they did it on purpose?

Unfortunately, it's been the major legacy boards that have had the biggest draw (Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /a/), with a few outliers for stuff halfchan wouldn't allow (/furry/, /bane/). In cases like /vr/ and /svidya/ they suffered from a terminal spiral as people left for more broad boards like Holla Forums due to not having a lot of people to discuss shit with, which just makes more people leave. I think most boards here (from the total sum) are probably dead or barely active.

Much as I appreciate the ability to make your own board here and how it can help combat mod tyranny, the fact that halfchan only had a couple dozen and could keep them all visible at all times probably helped keep them all in some state of activity (barring stuff like /rs/ after rapidshare went under, or whatever the case was).

I would, but that fight is a pain in the ass. Namely the second phase (Phazer Dhaos) which takes for ever to burn down. At this point I'm just waiting for ToPX to be translated since it plays more like Eternia before I go back to it.

Vexplay this and JSRF. This game was also my first console experience

[Mental breakdown in spanish]

They're gonna bannu on the 20th.

Is there a difference between losing control and not giving a fuck about your lack of sleep destroying your health?

Thats private!

Isn't that how you are supposed to play dnd? Thats the best part of it anyway

fucked up my post, meant to say I got an xbox just to play that and JSRF

Nah I just can't relate to it that's all.

you literally just claimed you did everything, nigger

It was the most fun year, if not the year of no return

Hey smokes. How's the autism?

To be fair I doubt anyone would be banned anyways, everyone's probably going to try to follow the rules tomorrow. Then again, the rules are vague as fuck to the point where I don't know if I am infringing or not.

Nah I'm totally smoking a doob at work
Stoners are so fucking annoying, and think my car wash is the perfect fucking place to 'sesh'. My gas station smells like a damn headshoo several days a week

Only bad part is trying to get to certain places you might want to go to before they close for the night.

Whats make it hard for you to sleep user?

It's a blurry line but yeah.

nah fam jus nah

aight aight fam

and dem niggaz lef em vague on purpose tho fam dem nigguhz cowards fa sho fa sho

I wouldn't know, been out of the threads for the last week or so because regulating sleep is hard.

All Mark did was bumplock the thread, and he must have switched it back at some point. I'm more shocked I haven't been called Holla Forums at all.

By "everything" I meant that I set everything in motion. The Jews don't do everything, but they are the reason it happens.

Did you try downdog?

There might be, I don't think it matters. Every sign is pointing towards myself going to sleep at regular hours, but here I am. Might as well get comfy. You playing anything, user?

Mods are fags, so I guess that would happen anyways.

Don't forget palms are sensitive as well since they have tons of nerves to tingle.

But I wanna see the show.

u talkin yoga fam?

I got nothin' against stoners as long as they aren't dudeweedlmao types.

Maybe.

Not sure why you'd want to go back to the year the cancer started when there's plenty of other better years prior to it.

Unless you want to administer chemo before it takes hold.

I'll just sit back and watch.

Some of us didn't live in poointhelooland during those years you know

They've made it pretty clear they are going to target certain people so

I wanna start a new gamedev project but I don't know where to begin. Everything I've ever done has been mothballed but I want to do somethign legit thistime. School just started but I get to be a NEET 5 days a week. The problem is that my room is fucking filthy and my health has gotten worse over the summer due to various mostly resolved medical issues, and my carpal tunnel makes me not want to move things. What should I do?

I have other things to look forward to in life than 4AM. If you would stop projecting for a minute you might realize that. I merely avatarfag as an excuse to save more images of my waifu.

Stop user, it hurts.

Using R20 for a full DnD will not be fun as you'll have to create all those assets and deal with the trouble of moving tokens and shit on the board.

Likewise, bud
Take care

Eat, should have specified.

Im not worried about a ban, my arino folder was just a folder of reaction images anyways till I decided to use it here
Didnt buy em before but I got to now, I think.

dude
weed
(((LMAO)))

i'ma knocka nig out swear to god nigga dey gon catch hands like a tight ass at nick jr studios nigga

Just means you're pretty good at raising some hell.

the excuse is you, if you sat down for a minute you'd see just why you should kill yourself
no need to be so selfish and cling to life

Start off by cleaning up your room. Cluttered room cluttered mind fam.

No one bans like Holla Forums mods.
Makes those dates like Holla Forums mods.
Then goes stomping out avatar groups like Holla Forums mods.
"I use ban pages in all of my decorating"

Making assets is comfy as fuck tho.

I'd probably want to restart everything from there. tbh

Good luck tomorrow.

Good luck to you too, DMX.

You should clean your room one piece at a time. Going to the bathroom? Take something to the trash. Getting lunch? Same thing.

And get on that programming if you really want to start gamedeving

Let us know how many you catch! I've heard for every roach you see theres 10 more hiding so. Ewwwwww

Not so bad then, did it come with balls?

Yeah like that.

It's not that hard to sleep, but sleeping during the day fills me with a lot less energy than sleeping during the night.

MHGen

I've honed my shitposting and used my autism to aid the shitposting. The Heh pill helped as well.

I hope no one gets banned, I just want to chill and post at night at work.

Try getting some like big thick curtains to cover your windows?

Oh look it's the daily avatarfag thread. Purge can't come soon enough.

dis tbh fam fam

das cause dat b callt a cicada rhythm fool

FUCK OUTTA BONES

Well what's the next step in your master plan?

Make me.

Nothing. It's one final shitpost to go out with a bang.

I already have those, but I think that my internal clock is still telling me to go fuck myself for not sleeping at the right time.

I was never one for plans anyway.

I don't mind people who can smoke weed and not be obnoxious about it, I just call any of those cannabis culture faggots Stoners. And there's a lot of them here in canada.

Try forcing yourself up at around the same time each day and you'll start falling asleep at a consistent time as well. That's how I got my rhythm changed to work graveyard

I didn't expect it for a couple weeks, but the thing I won from Blizzard showed up this afternoon. He's pretty big.

>>>/4am/

You didn't want to leave peaceably now you'll be forced out.

I always liked your posts Arino.

DMX you are the coolest fucking nigga in 4AM. Stay ballin.

Can you go 1 day without shitposting?
Have you ever made a game :^)
I apologize I had to make that joke.

You know it man.

Programming isn't the issue. I know C and Perl to a passable extent. It's just getting shit done. I have a little motivation but I get distracted easily. Closing browser doesn't help because I need the internet for information. 8ch, IRC and my arena shooter addiction are too distracting.

I meant your own personal autism. I have heard tales of an engineer in meme fortress 2 who has sat around ignoring his teammates for 5500 hours.

Either way you're not without blame. We all hate you. Signed, avatarfags. You jew.

We will see tomorrow.

It was the most eventful year in my personal experience. I must've been an edgy 10 year old posting on Holla Forums any time before that. 2010 was when I really started to frequent imageboards beyond just an occasional visit.

Nice digits. I'm kind of neutral about this whole issue in the end. As long as the threads stay comfy. Where do you work, user?

Fair enough. Any point in my life was worth living to be honest, I'd be happy to rewind any time.

At least this image is still relevant, even if a lot of the people in it have left. You're the only one who still posts, because this is the first thread in several months that I've actually showed up for and posted in.

That was the whole plan.

no and I did, nothing grand, just the beginner shit
I was around when I wanna be the guy was big and everybody used gayme maker

Oooh well why are you staying up all night then? I'm a night owl so I've never had that kind of problem before, if your body is telling you not to, why not go with it?

Tomorrow is gonna be so fun when you guys realize nothing changes

Motivation can be hard. Try doing it for her?

I used to say I'd give anything to turn back the clock but I got Ritsu now so its not true. Wouldn't trade how I ended up here for anything.

Yeah but the problem with me is once I'm tired and sleepy there's nothing that can really wake me up to fix my sleep schedule.

Harambe is a normalfag meme and you should all feel bad for knowingly forcing it

Yeah those fuckers are a bitch
Knew I should have acted sooner

Dont think I will have any problems with tomorrow, good luck to you though

It did, it was really nice honestly
I really like red sauce spaghetti, but never get to eat it because my roommate hates both red sauce and spaghetti so no real use to keep em in pantry

Jeez, thats oddly nice to here
best of luck to ya, man. your pretty alright

I don't get the joke behind it, but at least you have those trips.

Nice, how'd you win the big guy? What're you gonna name him?

4u mebbe

yea nigga I feel you on dat, like sum niggas jus smoke weed just to say dey smoke weed. dis one nigga I used to cop da shit offa he always had da ill weed but he was super paranoid n lonely n he'd make you play axis and allies w/ him for 2-3 hours b4 u could get a mofuggin bag from da nigga w/ 5-6 axis and allies boards w/ various ongoing games w/ clientele niggas n what not

goddamn right

yea nigga let's get it popping niggas
get yo fuckin popcorn ready

Again, mods are fags.

Clear living area makes a clear mind.

Wasn't for my friend then.

Or you could grab a trash bag and just toss out your garbage one day- like whenever your disposal day is.

Nah that was only the last 1000 hours or so.

What?

Whats your roommates like Arino? Why aren't they bothered by the roaches?

Yeah Roll20 can be a bit overwhelming if you're not into DMing.

But I enjoy making maps and shit.

Can't wait to see what the mods will try. They still don't know what to do, do they?

IWBTG was rad as fuck.

Thanks user. GCCX is fucking wonderful, just saying. Pour me one for /vr/

They had a contest on their site where they were giving away con-exclusive stuff. I was one of the second prize winners who got either a pissed off Winston, or a little dragon. Got lucky and got the one I liked better.

It's Mark pussyfooting around again. Why do you think he went back on the bans the first time in a handful of hours?

The threads were fine before this whole mess so I side against the mods on the issue, but ultimately I don't see the thread being the same after tomorrow.

Can he just do something with balls for once?

Well with his carpal tunnel its easier to do one piece at a time and his lack of motivation too.

People should report every single image as avatarfaggotry. Not like the mods know shit about the thread and know anyone besides like me and Huey

It'll take a little time to even out but it'll be back to normal after a bit

It's a sad truth that pretty much everyone's either left completely or just got so busy with life that they barely drop by anymore.

Don't trust btw I don't hate you.

Subtle.

We could've been brothers, you and I. I seeked the end of waifufags, you seeked the end of avatarfags, and most of the time both are one and the same.

If I let normalfags ruin everything for me, I would be a broken man by now. Dicks out for harambe.

When we get inevitably banned, you should reveal yourself as the real DMX and publicly post a big fuck you to Mark.

Must be fun doing the same thing for 1000 hours. On a shit game. :^)

Yeah, to be fair it seems most people are the same. The very vocal minority of shitposters are not around today, usually they're posting merely to reach bump limit quicker.

Sghetti and balls is fuckin' amazing fam how could anyone not like it?

Thread theme. Doomsday tomorrow. Repent while you can, my fellow faggots. We're destined for a wild ride.

I think not. I created a lot of the avatarfags here, I intend to create a new breed of shitposter to carry on the species.

Ha thats great

Word.

a nigga gotta shit

shit I'm finna buy 8ch cash nigga
jim gotta b lookin to minimize losses at this point fo real

spaghetti my least favorite pasta nigga, rather have penne or cavatells or sumn man but yeah i feel ya on dat shit nigga specially u got some gud sauce on dat.

I'm on this list of dis ole dego gramma in my hood who's restaurant closed but she still sell her sauce out her car shit go harder than a mug nigga fo'real I'd bang for dat shit.

I think a few stopped showing up for the same reason I first set out to kill the threads.

Bridge burning will lead to pain and may even break ones that may not want to be broken.

Usually people take like Saturday to clean their house or do home maintenance.

Not sure if we'll be back to normal after this- mods do retarded things afterall.

now that's an ego greasier than your waifu's forehead

iz goin down niggas holy shit

nah I'm good

I just woke up, been a busy couple days so was burned out and slept about 7 hours till 10 minutes ago. I'm gonna play some stalker CoC but I wanted to pop in and say you are all lovely people, even the faggots, and I want you to have a good night

Real thread theme
terriblefate.com/

What's even more ironic is that I'm the reason he even started avatarfagging.

Nice one, congrats fam I hope you and the bastard enjoy yourselves.. He looks like he's more fun than a barrel full of monkeys:^)

Funny thing is most of the avatarfags are gonna stick around but I've seen a lot less comfy user posts this week than usual. Can't tell if they are just drowned out from the shit flinging or what yet though.

smhtbhimo

What happened?

fuck off huey
I take credit for driving you off no matter what you say :^)

It is.

I'M NOT POSTPONING IT ANOTHER WEEK IF WE CAN'T DO IT TODAY WE'LL DO D&D TOMORROW

How cute. I think you just want my attention.

I think he looks pretty angry, doesn't seem like much fun. He'd probably start screaming at his teammates in an online game.

wat.

What's this doomsday thing everyone keeps counting down on? I've been pretty out of the loop

Because my screen's light and lewdness is keeping me awake.

This thread is shit and happy to see it go down in flames.

kek

That's my gal!

OH by the way everyone, Smokes told me to tell you that he absolutely carries the whole team in TF2. He's really good in this cesspool of a dying game.

First I've heard of it.

dudes pretty laid back, way too laid back.
gets calming at times but then you get a non answer to real problems because of it.
Were gonna move out and get a 3rd (maybe 4th as well) roommate in a month and a half, hopefully that will make the environment of whatever place we get next a bit better.
Hes a good dude though, solid D&D player. Shit taste in video games, though.

I always gotta make sure to watch an episode if I am feeling too down
God-tier show

Right? At its most simple state its a great cheap meal, and you can do so much to make it fantastic.
He keeps telling me the noodles never cook right, and he doesn't like red sauce because he ate it a lot growing up.
shit tier reasons. I ate that meal so much growing up and only ended up liking it more

tomorrow you won't know who the hell I am, so might as well use the chance to dance on your grave a bit

It's like a childhood dish that you love just because you ate it all the time as a kid.

basically dis ghos bitch jeanne be triflin as hell and antimony n her crew finna try to make her move on to da afterlife cause dey like mediums n shieeeet but dis bitch been down there like 100 years or sumn so she ain't goin w/o a fight. I mighta fo'got sumn but I think she used to bone da nigga wif da arrow in his ass or sum shit.

yo japan got fox bitches now?

I got lots of plans up my sleeve. Don't worry user

That lewdness better be of your waifu

That's a bit fucking weird. You have some twisted thoughts Ritsu, even my waifu is getting scared.

Vaguely-worded and easily abusable anti-avatarfag rule goes into effect. Depending on which volunteer you talk to, it's either going to be sweeping and basically ban everyone in these threads, or will affect nothing because it only works on people who pretend they're their avatar, which nobody here actually does.

Why was that by the way?

Yes. Made my first very basic website today. If this is seriously what people are going to university to learn and then getting massively overpaid for then holy shit I am in the wrong business. I taught myself html and php in one day.
FF8.
I swear to god Balamb Garden might as well have been my old school, I have so much nostalgia for it. Just listening to this music makes me sad that none of it was real.

Every time. At least I'll get missed when the hotpockets go full stalinist.

Evening, Smokes.

He already went back on forced user and there are no permabans.

He hates you dude, get over it.

I'm sorry DMX, I hope everything goes well.

No mercy. Everyone burns.

This path leads to destruction Ritsu. Christfags > Waifufags

I don't pity you, or look down upon you. I actually admire that autism. I similarly played the same shit game for nearly two years. ASSFAGGOTS.

Do it. Create a utopia for user's to live in. A place that isn't 4chan or Holla Forums. An Outer Heaven.

Newly modified rule 8 goes into affect tomorrow. We were given up until today to get our last fill of avatarfagging, apperantly.

Y-you too…

I have no idea what the fucks gonna happen… I'll just wait and see.

Sounds comfy. I wouldn't mind having roomies my age who gamed and were chill like that. I'd still hang in my room 99% of the time but it'd be nice to go 50/50 on pizza and play some splitscreen every once in a while.

Can't help it fam

That foreheads the best.

Why aren't you avatarfagging as jesus then? Check mate

Oh fuck I just remembered he might throw his shit all over the place.

You're hardcore as fuck Ritsu. I respect that. I can't wait to watch it all burn.

You said it brother!

This is what happens when strikethrough text doesn't work. The entire joke is ruined.

It's not that hard to carry in TF2 when everyone else is shit. I've carried as Medic before.

I'm going to "avatarfag" one more time since I feel like it. The day of the rope's going to be fun.

Languages are easy to learn. What's hard to learn is how to make it efficient and/or look good.

if u scared go to church nigga

y penny-arcade shit now tho

i think they gettin paid big fo havin combinations of sets of skills w/ graphic n web design as well as shit on da backend

also u gotta drink dey kool-aid too

DMXch.NY

iz just a comic fam

I haven't been in the threads in so long I don't know the current group outside a handful that have been around too long. Unless you're Name, then you can go be with the world's shittiest waifu.

It became an even worse circlejerk than when people started avatarfagging.

That was my intent.

I don't know what I'll do if he goes apeshit. I'm not equipped to handle a pissed-off gorilla, that shit's bananas.

So you have some kind of fetish with foreheads now?I hope you don't try anything on my girl's best friend now

I am Legend.

>join friends for overwatch
It keeps happening.

i bus u n b swayze

fo'real fo'real

i'ma go take dis shit

shit happen monica

Thanks yui!

At least I know I got one loyal shitpost soldier already

To each his own, maybe he just hasn't had it served the right way.

I'm nobody, as it should be
from tomorrow on it's war
and those with a persona will fall like flies

Just enough time to watch a short movie

Didn't you want to go to Thailand to bang lady boys?

>playing overwatch
Why?

I can't wait.

You gonna become the nerdist?

:^)

Ah well that's alright too.

Prec cuz.

I don't usually like sitting still and watching something. I try to keep my down time occupied with games. Not sure what I'll do now.

Actually, I did get EDF4.1, so maybe I'll hop on that for a bit and squash a few insects.

I never actually got an identity for you. But I'm glad that you're allying yourself with me for at least a short time.

Damn right.

Thanks for the Yui DMX!

My father was a verbal shitposter all his life. It's in my blood! I WAS BORN TO SHITPOST
I AM THE SHITPOSTER OF A NEW GENERATION!
But I really like genuine discussion a lot. I wish Holla Forums had more of it.

Eat shit Huey. This is all your fault.

Welcome back muchacho.

I thought you were talking a real life story, my bad.

It is dude.

Pretty accurate summary of what I go through
Sometimes we play games together, sometimes we just go and buy hotwings, nice shit
only player who is 100% guaranteed to show up to every D&D session pretty much

Frustraiting trying to find something to eat because of him
Not a picky eater, just convienyently hates all the foods I love
Chili, Tomato Soup, Spaghetti, List goes on.

You don't watch any shows movies or anime at all?

Absolute most hilarious thing this week was watching Holla Forums leak into 4am and shit it up. Not the other way around.

Considering you're taste in waifus, you're the one who eats shit.

I've heard some of the older guys say that from around the first baning.

well I had one but it matters not
just make sure you don't go out stabbing people in the back

rofljejlelkek

Not sublte enough. I must draw anons in with the allure that I'm just a friendly dinoposter, but in reality am a christaf here to JUST FIX their life up.

Had to check if that was a real website for a second.

How long did you sleep? I've been in a similar situation before. Just load up on your desired stimulant, and get ready for a shit day. I do energy drinks because I hate coffee.

But why? I actively try to not circlejerk ITT, although I can't speak for everyone.

Just stare him down and tell him no more monkey business.

Best bet is to stay caffeinated.

I was thinking of getting a gun and a picture of that one ape that got shot, who normal people keep pushing as a meme. Just to keep him in line.

Do you host dnd at your place? Kinda hard to get out of it at that point ha

Weren't dinosaurs around when jesus was alive anyway?

Oh and what kinda shitposting does your dad do?

I never lost control

Can't wait.

Figured I would come back for one last hoo-rah until the avatarfag shoah happens. I've always been posting, I prefer not to avatarfag because it's not worth being a faggot for a minimal amount of direct asspain at me.

My life's perfectly fine though fam. I am completely good. I only really need a part-time job and I'm set.

It's too late to look back that now.

Oh please, it's like you don't even know me.

Crashing yourself requires crashing everything around you and ruining all connections to people that could have stopped you.

I live for the feeling of dominating someone and inducing salt, but I don't have the patience nor the proper guidance to learn fighters. Reinhardt and Symmetra are absolutely perfect to induce salt with.

I only watch anime on extremely rare occasion, either if it interests me or if someone mentions it and I feel I have nothing better to do, then I might watch with them. I think the only anime I bothered watching within the last year has been OPM, Overlord, Hero Academia, and JoJo's, which I already read the manga to so I haven't even really been watching that lately.

Wait is that with or without beans?

Holla Forums's been shit for years now. You just need to deal with it.

I feel you. I tried it for a while but I don't have the attention span for it. Easier to just post as anonymous.

(checked)
AND DAMN HERE I GO!

Chili without beans should be like the Alamo. Forgotten.

#dicksoutforharambe

I don't have a waifu yet, so I guess I'm fapping to some whores. At least I'm keeping it 2D

What's good niggirino?

Totally on you.

Screams when he shits, screams when he's going to sleep, mumbles random shit constantly, and coined one of my favorite terms: "Going to beat X to death with a rake"

Unheard of these days, I know.

I still miss /vr/

I have trouble sitting down and reading subs most of the time so I sorta feel you there.

Who were you?

And thats right, this shit ain't easy!

Yeah, dude really likes it though.
Probably the most enthusiastic player (also probably the best of my group)

I can make either my personal preference is with, is that bad?

If your boner for foreheads is hard enough you might.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_familial_insomnia

Have fun.

You loser.

Spoilers: Nothing
Maybe some proxies get public bans and a thread full of shitposting and/or crying but then the bans expire and everything goes back to normal.

I was a really good artist. Can't be that hard

Damn, nigger, that was actually coherent and somewhat profound.

:^)

I'm gonna make a vidya.

Well enjoy it while it lasts hombre, like you said, it's almost ogre so might as well enjoy the fireworks.

Yup what's done is done.

Just be sure not to force a hard relationship. Dont be afraid to date 2D though.

Sounds kinda scary!

Screaming while shitting is pretty hilarious though.

Oh nice! How'd you guys become roomies? Just good friends before or somethin?

Yeah, that. I'm not pulling my dick out for a monkey. My dick has a pretty strict policy on that sort of thing.

It was so short-lived that I don't think anyone would remember, anyway. I've got ADD or something with how easily I get distracted and bored.

Of course they were. After all, Jesus rode a donkey Inostrancevia into Bethlehem.

I can believe that. Most people are generally OK, even if they're awake at 4am. I'm simply here for the few lost souls I may be able to help out, once in a while.

Edgy. Next you are going to claim you crashed the threads to test your skills.

Nah, I just think everything will be softer then last time.

Correction, that's Jerusalem I meant, not Bethlehem.

TEXAS STRONK

those lost souls won't stay a minute in here with the avatarfags
they'll be forever lost and out of control

Very vaguely remember you actually, she your waifu?

Nah thats a bible I'd read

I've already accepted my fate. I better lead by example then.

At least by looking forward we can enjoy seeing things get worse.

*teleports behind you*
Nothing personal kid.

TEXAS WEAK

It's not very cowboy texan of you no.

Just crashing in to tell everyone that Wolfspider is a huge faggot that prefers sucking 10e7 dicks instead of showing up to a scheduled play session.
This is my only post.

Isn't that shit limited to like 5 people?

Bye Moogs. Gonna miss you!

I have no issue reading subs, I just don't like not doing anything interactive, makes me feel like I'm losing control of my life.

It's high noon somewhere in my pants.

Will it come with cowboys?

Cya mugi! Have fun this week! Good luck with things!

Add me

But there are better games that you can salt mine. Arma's a great one if you act like a complete fucking ass hat. Wear a scuba suit and you'll have your entire platoon get pissy at you for not wearing camo.

It's not that it's easier. I'm just not a huge fucking faggot who enjoys being an attention whore. If I wanted attention there are other methods for that.

If I wanted genuine discussion I have better places to go.

Nigger. I'll teach you how to program. Your brother's probably better than me tbh.

I've learned when and where to pick my fights and instead I just laugh at the ensuing chaos. I figured it would be best to spread my love for fox grils one last time. To think that I am the only source of their fox grils. A shame really.

Closest I have, I guess. Haven't actually had a waifu since I was about 14. I got really into Mia from Golden Sun.

Nah fam it means dicks as in peckers but also dicks as in the people.

When you are gone people will laugh.

It really helps that I'm the go with the flow type.

Who does this shock, considering he has ties to /ssft/? He's still pedo Holla Forums

That helps a lot.

Yeah thats my problem with subs. When I watch other shows in english I usually game at the same time so

You ever want to make it something more?

Oh, I see. I'm still not pulling my dick out for a monkey. Maybe for a black girl, but even that's a little close.

Yeah, I'm not into the attention either. Spent most of my life basically invisible to my peers and I prefer it that way.

#dicksoutforwinston

monica vivi tho

yo welcome nigga

s'all good in mah hood nigga

a nigga kek'd

me too budy

always fam

dat nigga gay tho
n he let his retard son die

shieeet my junk been out nycka

a nigga redpilled fo real
honestly learn industrial shit like PCL or sumn n u be set fo life if you can stand it, dis ole nigga i know fly out to factories n shit throughout the country n set up factory computer systems w/ dis archaic ass language n da nigga hate m$ tho

REMEMBER WHEN I WAS VIDEO GAMES NIGGA

I mean competitively speaking, I like winning using slightly less viable methods. Playing Smash with Ganon, or playing Engie with the Widowmaker in tf2 with a kritz medic.

We all have an effect on people.

Not really. I'm dating again now so I think it would probably be weird having a waifu, too. Wouldn't mind dating a girl who's like her, though. Pretty qt.

This is my reply for you.

That's nice, I like making people laugh.

I did a hundred and twenty pushups and now I'm trying to figure out that Touhou h-game.

I miss my granddad and Satoshi Kon but I sure won't miss you fags.

RIP YP BIZARRO
GIMR SO CUCKT HE WOULDN'T SHOW HIS SPONSOR

G-D
IS
MY
ROCK

I-It's not like I Shanoa or anything…

Most people merely ignore the avatarfags, or don't care about them. In the end, I'm counting on fate. Beyond the circumstances, I hope I reach out to at least one person out there. That's my only hope.

You should read the real Bible. You'd be surprised how interesting it may be to even an unbeliever.

*it was a decoy*

But what had teleported was merely an illusion I had cast to test your strength.

Man that was a fun night.

So sorry you turned away from the light user.

Hows that working out for ya?

She looks intimidating. Whats she like?

And theres really nothing wrong with seeing how you feel in a 2D relationship, give it a go user

Dude, probably overslept.

Tell him to stop monkeying around and that'll put him in his place.

Should have done that ending :^)

Known the dude since 7th grade

Ah, sorry for that
How do you like your chili, then? Anything special?

fate will only get you so far, you've been guided here to clean up the trash
let's start with that

GOT EEEEEEEM

das a rare smokes smokes

It's going okay. Got another date Saturday night.

I don't have any more monkey jokes.

Shame her game wasn't very good. Portrait of Ruin and Dawn of Sorrow were definitely better. Liked the rune system, though.

Harambe was a saint.

If I were gonna read a bible I'd read my waifu's bible instead.

And some people don't want their personal accounts tied to 8ch, I don't blame them.

Very nice!

I don't really know anyone like that in my life so I'm probably fugged if I ever wanted roommates. Unless I move to canada maybe

That's understandable. I was playing Arma 3 the other day and all I carried was a scuba suit, an RPG with 4 Anti-personal rockets and 3 Anti-tank rockets and a handgun. I've had several guys tell me to put it away or to pick up a rifle to which I replied with a stare. Then they needed me when my squad got ambushed. I basically leveled the building the independents were in and laughed.
WHO'S LAUGHING NOW FAGGOTS
WHY WOULD YOU CARRY A RPG?
FOR COMPLETE AND UTTER DOMINATION FAGGOTS!

DON'T

You seem to be in good spirits user, any reason why?

Better post that shit in the thread.

Why did there treads go from /r9k/-tier greentexts to obnoxious avatarfagging?

Ohh right I talked to you about that already right?

You finally admitting you don't got a waifu?

Just a nice reminder.

She's still beautiful, I'm happy you chose her.

I love her because she doesn't give a shit about inconsequential shit. And passionate sex isn't inconsequential

Plus I love bush and girls from that time period don't shave

Hell yeah. Guns are just starting to come in and the repeater is one of the more powerful guns. Duster+repeater pistols+cowboy hat+leather boots+attitude=cowboy.

Alright but no playing pretend afterwards.

They'll never know of our sacrifice.

Yeah, we went bowling last weekend. Now I have a stuffed monkey, too. Everything's coming up Milhouse.

I think theres a ton of systems set up to find a compatible roommate if you are really that interested.

I'll take anything as long as it only uses ground beef as the meat of the chili and doesn't have beans.

And since nobody thought to archive it, nobody ever will.

we alwayz wuz saints monica

n continue on so in def

nycka got damn son u on dat dum bull shit nigga how bout u figure out yo goddamn native language b4 tryna blow a nigga spot up on dat ole tired ass bull shit monica forea'll

yo dis nigga on dat homo bullshit

she chose me tbh fammo

Nothing gay with shifting bones into the proper place.

Yeah some user was so nice as to woodburn these two, it was really kind of them.

Lewd waifu!

Why

Milhouse is not a meme

Naaaaah. I mean if I ever did move out I'd probably have a lot more to worry about honestly. Like being homeless

Don't be like Ritsu though and tell your parents that you have a new girlfriend

Same.

yo dat soun precious af fam.

shoot
==a nigga fogot his handle nigga–

ooh yea I did dat last night, it hurts like a bitch still but at least it ain't on da never no mo

yo dat shit is nice af fam

If that's how you want to interpret that faggot. When are you going to Thailand by the way?

There's some high levels of implication going on right here. You better bite the pillow fag.

It's like you don't love her or something.

Come to Canada so I can mug you for your Ritsu figs.

By /r9k/ tier do you mean current year /r9k/ or original /r9k/?

But while you were distracted with all that I snuck up and unzipped my katana on you.

I don't think it's my place to clear out the trash. My job here is to bring the message of salvation to all those in need of it. Scratch that, that's my whole existence.

God-tier taste. You will forever be my nig, DMX.

That sounds absolutely worth it.

Do memes even really exist?

I will say the portrait art style was nicer than the anime stuff in the other two.

She seems to think it's cute when I kind of stumble on my words and get confused and such. That's pretty precious.

I don't know how to explain, I'm just very attracted by this for some reason.

The only thing I want girls to shave is their legs, I like the rest

there threads were always like this…

what a waste
those who don't seek salvation shouldn't be bothered with

Hell yeah mother fucker.

From my cold dead fingers

Never ever.

Does anything?

At least you got better.

It was a mirror.

A little over a year ago.

adventure quest and all those related2.5d flash games
the mech one was the best

Nothing is real.

At least we'll remember it as long as we're here.

yo dat sound rly nice fam I'm glad a nigga hope shit go good for you two tho

thank you my nig. las time I playt some melee my dude was havin it rough w/ his falcon n started doubtin himself n I'm lyk nigga try dorf again u ain't played him since PM nigga, n shieet nigga I regret sayin dat man dat nigga went next level w/ it n I'm still not sho what had happen.

yea fam true true
dat nerve pain is a killa

wha bout deez?

Is that nigga pulling a costanza?

Even hairy armpits?

I mean I can kinda understand the appeal of some trimmed bush action. But pits fam? Come on

Except the love I have for mai waifu

Doze is definitely not real.

But does the concept of a waifu exist?

…………..

yo

da memes iz gettin too real tho fam

you mean deez?

At least it was fun.

Almost as much as your rhymes.

I don't think that's fair. Many are unaware salvation even exists, much less that is available to them. Besides, everyone is seeking for it, in their own way. It's the nature of a human to seek something beyond the mundane.

Well yeah, that's the idea. You coming or what?

Nope, dragonfable a best. Or the original AQ if you have the autism.

You against adding any extra meats?
I have a pretty good chili recipe that focuses on Kielbasa.
What do you got against beans, though? I rarely make my chili without it, I always thought it just made it a lot more filling and hearty.

Yeah I am no stranger to those worries, trust me.
I dont regret giving up NEET status, but I will say it seems like the true objective of life is comfortably escaping the loop of horrid adult responsibilities.

You mean the pyrography?

Unconventional warfare is the best. If I pick up a new game I always try to figure out something gimmicky but fun to do in it and basically master that until I perform just as well as the kdrfags. Nothing tastes as divine as the tears of kdr fags pming you with how pissed off they are they got ran over by a tank.

Never ever that you're going to Thailand or that you don't love her?

I mean doze. Doze are not real.

If that's what it's called. It looked nicer than what Portrait of Ruin and Dawn of Sorrow used.

yo marble n semen don't mix lyk 2 dix n no bitch

yo honestly monica i started makin dis vegetarian chili n i don't even miss da meat tbh if I make da shit ryt.

Ideas definitely exist. I could see the concept of us being some kind of reflection off the edge of the universe or a simulation or something being true. But ideas will always be real.

You think a canadian stands a chance against a murican? Bring it on!

Plus I only know are only an inch taller than me

That's your opinion and I respect it, but I still like hairy pits. I'm sad that SJW dykes gave those an extremely bad reputation

Fuck it. Going to bed. Night all. I'll be lurking to see what happens tomorrow.

Or will they?

night kuza nigga one love family

see ya tomorrow yo

we can't all be saved
you can seek as much as you like, if you don't go into it with the mind set of finding it you will only be lost seeking forever

In the end that's all that matters.

Your rhymes are painful because of how bad they are.

The numbers confirm it.

I fully intend to stay NEET as long as possible. I might start looking at hobbies I can make money with soon though.

Whatever floats your motorcycle I guess user.

Do you want to smell them or something?

Night yakuza!

It's just Texan tradition not to add any beans to it, and since chili is Texas' official dish and it's gift to the world, I like to do it by the book.

Woah.

Love isn't a real thing, only best friends.

I don't get it myself but I do get the bush down below. I think the bush is the only part I'd be able to like being hairy on a women.You can't say that Reimu's smooth and glossy pits aren't the bomb though

Yes.

Don't worry Yui! That just means we are closer to the 2D world than we even thought!

Maybe 3dpd love.

Ya fucked up Ritsu.

Shit I was talking about the monkey puns my bad.

I-It's not like I want to smell the armpits of a girl who fought all day long or anything…

Vegetation Chili?
Man, that doesn't sound like my type of thing but does have me very curious.
What do you put in it? Anything to try to substitute the meat with?
I would be willing to try it out, at the very least

I see where your coming from
Ill try and find some recepies for some proper Texan Chili sometime, see how it goes.

Pretty much the goal of life, getting to a point where you can make money off your hobbies
you know the phrase, 'you should never work a day in your life', or something like that

you know what, I think I might be able to go a lil longer.

Whoops. I always get mixed up.

No. I've discuss this with an expert. Love isn't a real thing, only a delusion of the human mind. It's a mix of friendship and lust that is mislabeled as it's own emotion.

Fucking kill me. How have you not killed yourself over how awful that must be?

I don't like but I don't mind the bush. It's something I'm indifferent to.

Go to ded.

Don't worry, it isn't feet.

You need to enjoy the little bit of time left.

Kill me.

No worse than wanting to smell feet I suppose.

I like big bushy eyebrows on girls and hair lower arms anyway, I kinda get the appeal user

Good luck hombre.

No faggot.

I just want to stay up for Gundam, dumbo.

No harm no foul, right?

Manlets, they never learn. Come try me. I'll even go to prison for a few years in preparation.

Everyone could be saved. That's a fact. Could being the key word here.
The journey to find salvation doesn't have to be a solo one. There is many like me that have devoted themselves to spread the very message they have found their hope in.

Sure you did.

Would this "expert" happen to be related to Sigmund Freud?
Daily reminder that phychology fags need to be shot.

I'm thinking about writing shitty ebooks for 99c a piece. See how many I sell. Even if each one sells like a dozen copies thats a lot for a NEET!

Sounds like you need to git gud at being NEET friend.

If you knew the length of devotion man would go through for true love I doubt you'd believe that.

but isn't that selfish to want to save everybody?
can you say you know the answer or where to go if you're still seeking yourself?

It's true, unlike your cancer.

I love a lot of degenerate shit but I never understood feet. I have absolutely nothing against the fetish, I just never understood it.

Bushy eyebrows are great, you should be proud of that amazing taste

I can't take someone who can't spell psychology correctly seriously when they shit on it :^)

Love you too bae~ Maybe we can even show each other our cockpits and you can get those McNuggies from that guy

Manlets, when will they learn.

Feet on girls show a lot of femininity. So small and soft compared to any guys so.

And yeah eyebrows are nice, Ritsu hasn't got thick ones but shes really expressive with them so still cute!

wait wtf is happening tomorrow?

I have found my answers user. I'm merely trying to share those truths. I don't think that's selfish. I legitimately love my neighbour, no matter who that is.

Ah, didn't notice that. I'm still taller and probably more physically imposing.

I can't take a person that bitches about typos instead of engaging in meaningful discussion seriously. :^)

The bans start. Check rule 8

No thanks. I don't want to live a life where I'm broke as shit and have absolutely nothing to do.

I can appreciate a good foot but I don't see the appeal of smelly feet and shit. Footjobs are good though. Titjobs maybe the only thing to surpass it.

Avatarfag shoah. It's going to be fun.

Sure sure

Nothing at all

No more avatarfagging.

provin ya damn self dum as hell nigga cuz dat a biggie rhymie for da mos part fam

HA

bush get a nigga goin foreal man iz also hot af yankin a bitch bak toward u by dat bush when she tryna go do her makeup or sumn

hot wheels plz

wholefoodsmarket.com/recipe/spicy-vegetarian-chili

wuz thinkin bout addin summa mo 1/2 n 1/2 pureed tomatoes w/ da diced onez to make da shit a bit mo soupy fam tbh

dey say dey say dey heard

I can't take someone seriously when they ignore the fact that someone is only in an area to gloat about what they've done.

what you love, you gotta let go
your answers aren't theirs
they will either find their own or not

Feminine dicks will never be gay.

It's too late.

Mods are asleep, post Megumin

sperg a little less
psychology is important
breaking people's minds is one way of fixing them
or ruining them completely :^)

(checked)

This is where people fail at being NEET. Theres an endless mountain of great vintage games, movies, anime, shows, books, and hobbies you could be doing while NEET.

Pls love your waifu, don't bully your waifu.
Unless your waifu is Chinatsu. Then kill her with an axe and overdose yourself on Ambien.

On it, sir!

Hotwheels is dead champ.

THEY ARE FAGGOT

MEGUMIN IS BEST MEME GIRL

monica rits on da quad tip

2 l8 fo what fam? yo triflin ass?

sisko

say it ain't so

t. weezer

Ill try that one out
Chili sounds like it could be a pretty solid vegetarian dish

Eh, try it out see if you like it.
Honestly I thought of quite a few get rich quick schemes that I am positive would have worked but didn't do because of pride

if I had a waifu I'd let her go instead of wasting her time on me

NO THEY AREN'T YOU DOUBLE FAGGOT

Chinatsu best grill.

You'll see soon enough.

Chinatsu ISN'T cute.

You gonna share one of those with me arino? I don't have any pride!

i know ya'll wanted dat 808

yo I went to dis ill middle eastern place called aladdin's n dey veggie chili was da bomb n i b tryna recreate it but short of goin full undercover boss w/ it i think a nigg outta luck

nuff cute talkin nigga lemme hit

Sisko is best checker.

There are universal truths user, found in God's word. I bring these truths to anyone who listens.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Good man!

There's nothing for you to hit. I've already won.

THIS IS NOW A MEGUMIN SHITPOSTING THREAD

I don't know about you but I don't have the luxury of living on my parents and can't stand watching anime and playing vidya all day.

YES THEY ARE FAGLORD

Chinatsu is a fucking rapist and must be burned at the stake for defiling Akari.

bring or force?
what if these truths aren't my truths
I can listen but that's all you're going to get from me

nah nigga les mak luv nigga we both out chyea

says maybe
id think only todd poster and huey would get shut down
the rest actually talk to people so i dont no what constitutes "shitting up the thread"
sides fucking belrose
fuck that cunt

There is a reason I called it a "delusion" as you aren't making any logical sense in that state.

No, he's a random joe that I am friends with. Knows his own share of wizdom.

Belrose dindu nuffin.

Hey guys. Plank here still in vegas. How you holding up tonight?

oy vey. Not anudduha shoah.

The mods have been purposefully vague about it and it basically amounts to "if we dont like you we will ban you"

Nothing has ever made more sense in my life though.

MEGUMIN YES!

Truth is truth. There is no room for subjective thinking within the Truth. I will never force anything on anyone, unlike a certain religion of peace. I merely offer it. "Those who have ears, let them listen."

Is there anyone who dindu nuffin?

We aight fambalam, enjoying "THE FINAL NIGHT"

I HAVE A DEGREE THEY AREN'T GAY

Chinatsu did nothing wrong. She was in the right. Akari deserved it. Besides, I liked the brief moment Akari was broken.

Bite the pillow.

Belrose is second in greatness to me shitting in the shower.

Me and Belrose. We're the two best people of the threads.

yo dis nigga serious fam I'd watch out

man I'm finna get all chinky raccoon up on deez niggas out chyea foreal

how vegas nigga u at a con tho?

What you doing in vegas plank?

Having fun?

And I'm good, might go back to gaman soon.

[citation needed]

Dreading the future of 4AM.
Yo Plank I'm gonna miss you man. You've shihtposted less than every other regular I see in these threads.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay going for real.

Second star to the right, and straight on til morning.

and those who have eyes, let them see
if your truth and my truth were at odds, would you insist that yours trumps mine in the name of your lord?

Remember that when there is a skirt involved, it isn't gay.

I will always support Megumin posting.

HOLY FUCK THAT FOREHEAD

I'm of the opinion that pretty much everyone's swell.

Alright, gotta finish up. Still gonna try and get up early tomorrow, stuff to do.
It was nice knowing you all, catch you fags later when I am anonymously insulting your shit taste in video games
Been a good run, fags.

Most of them have become irrelevant due to time. Ill try and explain the method my brain uses to find this stuff, though.
What you really gotta do is just catch whats popular in the now, jokes and stuff mostly (but not always).
Just paying attention to trends, you can probably predict what will become huge in internet culture by just getting a feel for normalfags and how stuff goes around.
If you do it well enough you can piggyback off somethings popularity boom by just getting a semi-early head start. And out of stupidity, people will just give you money (sometimes as a joke, sometimes because they trust you)
All it takes is a bit of prediction, and knowledge of normalfags and internet culture.

Must have been outstanding if it left that much of an impression on you.
Try going and asking repeated questions on the dish, acting like a pretentious customer, you never know what they might spill.

Night again yakuza!

If we wanted to be pretentious faggots we could say that truth is just an interpretation or any of that shit. I don't believe in it but it's always something I keep in mind.

I HAVE A DEGREE IN HOMOSEXUALITY AND I CAN SAY THAT YES THEY ARE GAY

I'm sorry you have shit taste.

When there's a skirt involved, it's the straightest possible.

Yeah why don't you wake up from this dream.

being gay is not okay

thinking bout drinking but i have work tomorrow and i always hate being hungover while working on a saturday

yer nah yer nah yer nah fuck off cunt

oh goodie

k

kk monica wat ever u say

I don't judge.

No kidding huh. Maybe I'll try something like that then. I'm on the cutting edge anyway!

And at least post an opening arino so I can spot you friend!

Add me if you decide to go!

Just my opinion, that's all fam.

You have a degree in being a cum guzzling cock eater. You're still wrong.

I still really hope he was just pretending, because I was only fucking with him about that.

Wew

There is only one truth. Everything else is false. What do you think I would say?

Even the mods, or mark?

Alternatively, we just post more Megumin and pray the gay away.

allahu ackbar :^)

Night Yakuza.

That it has Arino, that it has.

I'm sorry your shower has shit in it.

I'd die before I gave her up.

Yeah mark seemed like a nice guy when I met him.

I'm glad you're happy that I'm right.

Why don't I make you my designated shitting shower then?

Ill try and slip in an Arino when I post now and then, no promises
Ill try and add you on steam next chance I get

Hey. I saw that you posted me as your fav avatarfag in the thread, that was really nice. I don't really give a shit about the hot pockets. This is why I use VPN. I can't use it until I get back from Vegas though

I can't fast postcause of my shit phone

I have scientific evidence that you're a gigantic faglord.

I am fine with this. If we don't scare the gay away then at the very least we've spread the love of
ESPOLSHON
Megu's not for lewd.

just do what i do and post 1 morden then the rest are just reaction images

I have multiple cross referenced studies that prove that your theory is false.

Gotcha fam.
Have fun in Vegas and play a cockload of pinball!
Reminder that pinball > video games

Just visiting my dad in Vegas
Really fun so far, probably going to get drunk tomorrow. Went to pinball hall of fame and it's fun like always.

This is the comfiest I've ever been in 4am.

deus vult :^)

You must be merely pretending.

Not only are you wrong, you also did everything wrong.

We've been through this user. You're absolutely right.

If you say so.

I did nothing wrong, I am right, and Huey is a good person.

Oh nice!

No shows or casinos though? I've always been a huge fan of penn and tellers magic and would love to get to see them before they quit.

You gonna megumin post from now on?

No he's not.
Huey from metal gear or shitposter huey?

I want to reassure everyone because I will track their IP and send the entire US Marine Corp at them if they do. I just want to protect that smile.

Huey did everything wrong. It ended perfectly.

I say you're crazy or something. And that we should play overwatch.

So much wrong in one post. This must be breaking a few rules, I'm sure of it.

Nah, i just ran out of dino pics. Gotta refill that folder, since I can't post Regina anymore.

Chinatsu was only good when she was yuri with Akari.

Life and mentoring of individuals, some of which are related to chans.
Strangely enough he has had to talk to a bunch of people about suicide- depression due to love issues and loss of close ones.

Maybe if I wasn't going to go to bed soon.

When Akari rapes china in season 3 it was one of the best parts of that whole season.

10$ say they ban dino pics anyway.

Dirty faggot.

What if dying causes you to wake up?

Both.

Oh please, if it wasn't for Huey, the base would have been far worse off. Megumin a shit.

You're breaking rules by having such shit taste.

yoooo rissus fierce on dis shit fam fo'real

yeah idk i thot they was some small mom n pop but dey got shops all up da eas coast nigga

eitha way tbh fammo

ya'll niggas have a good one i'ma fuk off n mebbe finish this ashita no joe volume tonite

U FUKIN WUT M8?
YOU BETTER NOT BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT MEGUMIN!

Even Aqua is better than her.

gibs kiss faget plz

plz nycka i need u fam

Why don't I hold your hand?

The lengths a man will go to protect that smile, I can only stand back and admire.

Jokes on you, I'm already posting from my bed.

Hah! We will have to wait and see. Also I'm holding you on that bet because I need money.

It never ends.

Already went to pinball hall of fame. Forgot to take pics though, damn I hate myself. Well I went to this cool roadside attraction on route 66. Here are the pics

Went to a Titanic exhibition where they have a shit ton of real artifacts from the Titanic. I don't think pen and teller are here. There are so many shows here but they are kind of expensive.

Aqua is a goddess for a reason.

Your taste cannot be anymore shit.

And to think she's not even my waifu.

Maybe later today. Maybe.

I have the best taste. The biggest taste. And you're going to pay for it.

Titanic thing sounds neat!

And they do some show in one of the big hotels. I think they probably do it for a few months then go do other projects and come back or something.

Goddess of parlor tricks. Literally useless. Megumin a best.

Then who?

Perhaps. If you're awake.

If.

Megumin is the lewdest of the subas.

She's best. Best at being shit.

Nice trick but my goddess is better than Aqua.

No lewd.

I tried, but not even I can cure this shit taste.

Well it's been fun guys. Everybody take care.

This man clearly has objectively shit taste.

Your bait don't work on me.

Peace out. I'm sleepy now, going to bow out as well.
See you all next thread… Or not.
Reminder that Jesus loves you eternally.

Well guys, it's been a nice run.

I love all of you, and you will always have a special place in my heart.

I hope Mark gets fellated by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Bye everyone!

Cya tomorrow!

I have objectively superior taste. If I didn't, the mods wouldn't have sided with my opinion :^)

But you've already been hooked.

It's already over.

Tomorrow I'll

Tomorrow's going to be a really fun day. I wonder if the thread will even be created. We'll see how much of a disaster it will be. I bet Mark will pussy out again.

Good argument but you still have shit taste.

Please stop.

I forgot to attach Megu

Goddamnit.

If my taste is shit, your taste is bloody shit.

No you nigger, you only vanish when you talk about Candlejack in yo

No. You faggots asked for this.

feebly attempt to stay relevant, you'll be the next Val only worse

k

Are you implying that Val isn't a model poster that we should all strive to be like?

Are you fags really going to go through with it? Jesus Christ.

M8 I have objectively the best taste as proven by the gods.

You're still going to get banned.

The secret is to play lots of mmo's or TF2.

Good night

Smh tbh oni-chan.

My taste is literally the gods.

I just know the guy, I'm not their mother.

I like my dignity like my balls, still attached to me

kys :^)

Yes, I can't wait for the mods to abuse their power again. Who knows, maybe they'll ban tripfagging and do the whole board a favor.

Well I was going to at least give it the college try, and make a couple dozen threads absolutely everywhere to swamp the janitors and cause chaos everywhere.

Pretty much.
If girls aren't doing gay things, then what are they good for?

Guys can fuck whoever they want, its girls that need to be chaste.

Why don't I forcibly cuddle you and forcibly hold your hands until we get into the mood to have consensual intercourse in the missionary position with the lights off and under the sheets for the sole purpose of procreation?

that's never going to happen so it's left to the men to at least fuck sense into a woman and make her proper

Tried this. Doesn't work that well.

Your gods are fucking gay for enjoying feces.

top lel

Hey man if it's to cause more chaos I'm all for it. I don't even care about what happens to this shit. I just want to see something hilarious.

there is no procreation with two men
faggots need to be put straight or put down

Dusty is fucking better than Aqua, what the fuck user?

The gaze Megumin had with that chocolate in her mouth says different.

It's cute that you're this desperate for any excuse to be "right".

I'll show you how great having a little curve is.

Aqua is the best out of all of them.

One more. Just one more.

Not for attention, not for shitposting, not for whatever insidious accusations that are regularly thrust upon us.

One more.

Just because I love my waifu.

NO LEWD

It's just fun shitposting. Aqua a shit though tbh famararmalamkamsamakun

You know there are other ways to love your waifu than being an obnoxious faggot on the internet right?

And how do you plan to do that when everything else in the world, including the media, church and government is encouraging her to do otherwise?

Only cause theres no good mmo's left. The old guilds on that vanilla server were fun till blizzard shut them down.

Thats the name of the game. Make the mods cry. If theyre gonna do it for free, make em work like theyre being paid for it.

That's what I'm doing as well. She's the worst character, but I like taking hated things and pretending to like them.

you let her know the despair of reality and be the branch she can grab before she hits rock bottom

REEEEEEEEEEEE
I don't believe it until I see it, and even then I won't

How sad.

What despair of reality? Everythings great for her till she hits 30 then its not so great. And she wouldnt believe you till she hits that 30. Better to just accept what women are in our society and adapt accordingly.

I'm giving MMOs another go since the one I used to play a lot a couple of years ago was kind of fun despite all the p2w shit.

SO YOU ADMIT IT!
It's always fun taking bait tbh.

there's been too much going on in these threads, we had deaths, we had desecrated showers
you can't expect me to keep up with all that shit

are you afraid of waiting for that 30?
you got any plans with a woman before that?
if you wanna fuck around, go for it
but if you ever decide to settle down, you don't want a 20 year old skank that'll leave you at the drop of a hat because she feels one cock is not enough for her anymore

What mmo did you used to play? Was it good?

You realize women over 30 have an increased chance of giving you autistic kids right? As well as the fact that she's been fucking guys since she's been like 15 and has a deadened emotional connection as a result. Getting with a 30+ year old woman is even worse.

then reform the system
I could sit here all day and bitch, ain't gonna do nothing
if I had all the answers I wouldn't be here

you just gotta go out and find her
make your stand on things very clear and be confident and people will flock to you

==I'LL SHOW YOU LEWD== unzips dick

I think were just having a difference of outlooks here. You still think theres a chance for that to happen and end well, whereas i've accepted and adapted to the situation. Lets meet back here in 10 years and see who was right in the end.

Deal
I never planned on getting married or have kids, but I do want to settle down at one point in live
being alone I don't mind, I've spent enough years like that, but when there is a chance I will seize it and I hope your chance will come too

Alright, it's clock out time.
Until (maybe) next time Holla Forums.

Starting in about maybe 14-16 hours, I'm thinking I'm going to do a late night GBA stream for you punks starting with Summon Night SCS. Why SNSCS? Because all of 10 other people on this board have actually played it and you faggots deserve to have this in your life. Any ideas? Naturally the account on hitbox will be brand new with no history

you chose a piss poor time to post this

Designated shit posting thread. Not going to just create a new thread for no reason yet