Alt left does not exist

I feel like I shouldn't have to make this post here but apparently we're full of retards now so lets do it.

The alt left does not exist. It was a bad meme by people who wanted to be cool like the "alt right" was becoming. They wanted their own memes and to do all the shit leftists do but also say nigger. It flopped, no one gave a shit, never has and never will.

The alt left Trump speaks of is the mainstream left, except now he has an excuse to go after people who target him. When they attack his hotels he can say they're alt left terrorists and cart them away. It revealed traitors in his party but mostly it was a personal label intended to help him resolve HIS problems.

by claiming Anti-fa are alt left you completely ignore the support they get from the "normal" left. No army can function without support, it does not have the supply lines or the shelter to survive. When wars were fought it used to be common practice to put the natives in camps so the rebels had no one to fall back on for support and would starve or die out. Trump claiming the alt left exists is ignoring this age old truth about warfare.

The alt left does not exist, there is simply the left. Trump will go after people who fuck up his tower with this meme but the left will not suffer remotely because now they have an out for their "worst" members to discredit them while continuing to act as the same single entity

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You do now, friend.

I agreed with you until I saw how much the alt-left hated that label.

Yes it does and the word was first used by liberals in a negative connotation for violent commie smashies. Now fuck off back to your alt-left board /alt-left/.

Go away /altalt-left/

top kek

It does now, fagit.

you're banned now dumbfrog poster

go back
to

you're alt left
you're alt left
you're alt left
you're alt left
you're alt left
you're alt left
you're alt left
you're alt left
you're alt left
you're alt left
you're alt left
you're alt left

Off by one

>>>/altleft/

Nice thinking jewish RETATD.

Go back to
>>>/reddit/

That's not what happening.

The alt-left is saying that there is no alt-left, claiming openly communist terrorists as their own.

Funny. That is what I said about the alt-right but fags memed them into existence. Such is your fate.

TRS THREAD #3

its a rhetorical device with which to isolate and alienate them.

Well, since you are so triggered by alt-left; I think it is just going to stick. First rule about unwelcome nicknames…never tell people it bothers you.

No shit idiot, this newfaggotry just went into effect. Never underestimate your enemy, and who would normalfags rather associate with given the choice, back to the past Obumer lefties or the nazi"alt-righters" going at it with the "alt-left". You're sustaining the old Cuckservative vs Liberal scam, in our world there will be no right or left.

Shut up retarded faggot.

🅐🅛🅣 🅛🅔🅕🅣

It exists and it is dangerous.

I must've imagined all the riots by AntiFa and BLM

EXACTLY, GENIUS, isolate them from the "true" left that IS the "alt-left" so that others can dismiss it as nothing more than rebellious teens smashing going at eachother instead of reflecting upon the TRUE ideological goal of the LEFT.

>That's not the REAL left! That's ALT-LEFT!

Alt-left faggots like you get the rope.

OP is getting a lot of hate, but there's wisdom there. "Alt-left" is a stupid meme with no basis in reality and negative propaganda value. The "alt" in "alt-right" means it's an alternative to the mainstream right: it does not get support from the mainstream right, and in fact, gets opposition and condemnation from them. The left, unlike the right, are not cucks: they support their extremists, sympathize with them, and use them strategically to move the Overton Window in their direction. They say stuff like, "While I don't necessarily agree with everything they do or say, their hearts are in the right place, and their rage is completely understandable in light of your side's stubborn refusal to surrender to us on every issue immediately." The ur-example is MLK/Malcolm X: "We are completely peaceful and of course we deplore violence, but those violent guys over there are totally justified, and they'll just keep getting madder and more violent until you give me what I want."

Thus, "alt-left" is a nonsensical term.

Now, for propaganda purposes, it is worse than useless. It's an attempt to delegitimize the extreme left, obviously… But, if "alt" connotes illegitimate, evil, violent, extremists that shouldn't be allowed, what does that say about "alt-right?" It says we're evil, violent, illegitimate, goofy extremists who shouldn't be allowed.
Be that as it may, the press has succeeded in pasting the label on right-winger who's not a neutered GOP cuck. Most movements get named by their enemies, anyway. In the eyes of every normalfag on Earth, you, me, and everyone reading this thread are "alt-right."

This.

OP might be right that, as a delineated group, it doesn't exist.

But about it doing no damage, he's dead wrong. It was very clever, I thought it was dumb at first but the way it got under lefties' skin (see: OP) was classic. It also (like all of Trump's trolls) forces the media to talk about stuff they don't want to talk about and subjects they would've otherwise avoided.

I'm just saying it's better to let the left say that there is no alt-left than for us to. They will contradict anything that Trump says, so they will insist that every moderate Democrat supports tearing down statues and pissing on American flags.

Do you really expect nu/pol/ to think, user?

Nice spacing you retard.

Get some reading comprehension. The point is - DON'T SAY IT AT ALL. Don't let this shit be a thing if it isn't one, because the media and the kikes, who's speciality is spinning shit, WILL turn this against us.
And so will Trump himself you ZOGbot. This isn't The_Donald.

This was a play to get past the mass cognitive dissonance.
It may not play out exactly as I say but will have similar results, it didn't work on the right because we aren't wrong and that wasn't the goal, they just wanted to lump the kkk and nazis in with everone else, which is retarded and blew up in their faces.
The current mass hysteria will fade and heads will roll, meanwhile the alt-left will get more and more attention and be more and more vilified, even by their own.

Top kek. Get memed on, kid.

#NOTALLANTIFAANDBLM
Ofc you did goy, not go back to sleep.

Shills on suicide watch!

This. So many Reddit-tier faggots just skimming twatter comments and going "OMG LEFTIES ARE SOOO TRIGGERED RITE FELLOW MAGAPEDES". Not realizing of course that lefties mock and condemn EVERYTHING that's said by their ideological opponents, because it's a jew tactic of maintaining pressure on them. Always attack, never defend. That's why and how the right has been cucking and losing for the past 80 years, they can't see the forest for the trees.

Go ahead and kill yourself already then.

you do realize that we were the ones who first tried to meme the alt left back during the election, right?

Trump succeeded where we failed.

Then they're no longer normal left and are alt-left. Terrorist supporters are still terrorists.

Poetry.

Tried to explain to retarded pajeet at work that communists killed more people than Nazis and that violent communists are just as bad a Nazis (yes I cucked here but it's work so give me a break). He literally could not understand. Everything he says is a verbatim CNN talking point. And he thinks of himself as intelligent.

To be honest all Pajeets think they're triple IQ geniuses waiting to flourish top kek.

Alt-left party pooper detected.

If by party you mean American ZOGbots sucking eachother off about how great and how funny they all are whilst acting like retards that damage Holla Forums as a whole then I'm very happy to poop it.

I really hope you're a shill, and not actually trying to paint both sides of this conflict as "alt", so that the mainstream is not taken back.

This. is it user.

Not that we needed any help understanding this, but nice to see you out yourself. You alt-left guys always seem to shoot yourself in the foot.

Which is coincidentally the same fucking thing the majority of all the faggots who support antifa and BLM were saying after Trump made those comments.
Not saying you're concern trolling, but how our opposition reacts is more important than your opinion. Always do the opposite of what jews say, and right now jews are telling everyone to say that there is no Alt-left.

I'll just keep calling them what they are faggots

I am not painting anything. I am letting the bastards deny it. Now they are falling over themselves rushing to claim communists and black supremacists as the regular, normal left.

And you legitimate autistic fucks always dismiss whatever you don't like by throwing yourself into a schizophrenic fit that is your retarded little nonchalant conversation with a kike when none are present - none but autistic goon tools like yourself, that is.

Explain the "normal" left then.

Sure thing, alt-left.

What's the normal left to you, then? You better not say the lolbergs.

Democrats are defending antifa as freedom fighters, they don't think they're loony. Besides even if they do disavow Antifa would go completely nuts and drive even more people away from their position.