Death of Alt-Right chart

Chart of all the happenings. See if you can spot the CIA narratives

Also keks

Can't upload until next post, hold on.

Welp, here is the raid spam.

Chart

every — fucking — time

When every single jew owned politician condemns you, you are in the right

Fuck off kike. The first shitpost starts with the spam OP.

Your movement is dead and Spencer is going to jail for treason along with Debbie and the rest.

I've been under a rock for a while, what the fuck did I miss

Kill yourself, faggot

Check the chart. It has fresh happenings as new as today

You're NatBol and that's how you'll die. A dead Commie faggot next to Spencer

But the Aut-Kik is jew-owned too?

"chart"

(((chart)))

Spencer said it was Bolshivism. It's connected to Alexander Dugin. He's a Russian theorist who infiltrates rightwing groups in Europe and now America and installs these puppets with his funding.

He turns them all Zionist but also pro-gay and pro-Eurasian (race mixing with Asians). You can see how Holla Forums has been affected by this spammers.

You can see they monitor this website 24/7. Within minutes they are ontop of any Anti-Spencer post. >>10436371

Notice how they attack the Chart that is simply following the media and Holla Forums and all the happenings. They don't want you to see what they're up to.

Fuck off CIA. You got your ONE and only false flag out of impressionable Holla Forumslacks.

Now the young will learn what an agent provocateur is.

I sure noticed how you can't even link a post.

It's a fucking chart. Stop whining CIA. Your Alt-Kike is done.

Did it take you half an hour to come up with that or did you just hope someone else would bump your thread?

Why are you projecting? I don't like alt kike, yet you sure want to inject it in everything. Go play with your race mixing anglin. NatSoc isn't Bolshevik you dumb nigger. It's telling that you think they are. Last I check wanting to go against everything they stand for isn't being them, but play your kike word game.

No I'm just laughing at you CIAlt-right kikes scream and cry every time you get even a little exposed.

It's should be telling to anyone observing this is the same TRS monitoring they always do. Everyone will remember how to spot a shill agent in the right thanks to you Spencer queers.

Lesson learned

Sigh

These 45yr old FEDs and they dusty playbook of virtue signalling and Holla Forums insults.

So you have nothing, but to call people the same shit. TRS support alt kike, and never said I liked them, yet you keep saying I do. Keep crying out in pain.

In case the last half year wasn't enough of a hint most Americans stopped caring about evil Russians over 2 decades ago.

We were never alt-kikes nor a part of any movement. We are the zeitgeist that creates movements. Now fuck off back to your alt-left containment board.

*Action posting* as if we needed any more proof

filtered. Go cry to your mother about "who you are" user.

Fucking derailing faggot

You're angry there is a chart of your shilling. And you're claiming to be "we" but we know you just don't want it exposed.

CIA you're entire Alt-Right network is collapsing and Trump is going to arrest your overlords. I'm laughing so hard right now.

Fucking retard

If you dislike Spencer for having close relationships with Jews why are you supporting Trump?

The old-style psyops just arent working like they used to. It's almost like the culture changed and CIA niggers are just lazy and over-confident.

I doubt the Aut-Kike is just CIA, there's probably Mossad, ADL, SPLC, and DHS involved too - think Elohim City/OKC.

Having monkeys tear shit down was really clever. I'm sure it won't backfire like all the other times it was tried.

Dugin is explicitly antiwhite newfag

(checked)
What gave that away? The fact that TRS was founded by a guy married to an ADL kike?

Cry more, kike.

You guys need to work hard to get CIAnigger Spencer b& from twitter.

Kek, that's a perfect example of an effective Trumpian statement. Notice how he doesn't directly attach himself to it? He's mastered the art of pandering to an audience without actually committing to specifics. Basically he's out kiking the kikes via the same linguistic tricks that they themselves use constantly. If they call him out for it, they risk being called out themselves, so they have to just shut up and take it for the most part. Fucking hilarious to witness and I don't see an end to it whatsoever.

Jesus Christ

I kind of think the CIA is just a bunch of lazy hipsters at this point. They're that dumb. Of course they did fool cuckchan kids into a false flag so they won one.

Watch them replace the Lee statue with a pregnant single mother in pic.

They don't have breaks on the lemming train. They're going right off the cliff. All we have to do is redpill and watch white normies get more and more mad. That's why anti-ANTIFA rallies are bad for us.

BTFO SHILLS IM RIPPED AS FUCK BRUH

Investig­ate bread?

Make it suck less.

I guess I should add this to the bottom.

Even some sheboons aren't fooled.

I find your anti-CIA stance peculiar, while the company certainly has it's kosher elements, they do not own the night.