The soy has won NuWars, but spice defeats soy

The soy has won NuWars, but spice defeats soy.

I hope I live long enough to see Barron Trump come of age and become the God-Emperor of the Universe.

10,000 years of selective breeding have made a towering prince!

You never read about the Honored MatReys, clearly.

tbh fuck everyone who says lynch's dune was bad. literally its only problem is they rush the fremen's conquest of the planet because the film was cut down for time. had we gotten something along the length of say, the spicediver edit, it would have been regarded as a masterpiece.

It’s more than that. Dune’s biggest strength is the characters thoughts and their perceptions of events being laid out. That’s very difficult to translate to film.

Just have picked up reading the first book recently. Getting a bit tired to be reminded constantly, how "precious water is" on the planet.
TV screening would seem unlikely, unless they get GOT-like budget, or think of smaller-scale story

Dune is truly the thinking man's sci-fi. You really can't fully understand it without a strong grasp of comparative religion.

indeed it is, and for his attempts i think lynch did a fine job, even if it was basically delegated to cheesy voiceover.

Pleb here, I once listened to the 8-9hr audiobook of Dune over the course of a week while commuting offsite for work.

What was the deal with the … uhh… Benny-jess-er-ate? Were they supposed to be interpretive dance major feminists or something?

This movie is Islamic propaganda.

They were sluts with mind powers. They could pitch their voices and make you think you were a faggot or an elephant. Also, if they huffed enough powder they go on trips back into their genetic memories.

this film is fucking terrible

It's too late for your savior, goyim.

Only the first book is canon, user.

/cringe

Who is going to save them from the Islamic hordes that would happily put them on the gas chambers like the Nazis?

Jews don't think that far ahead.

The original version is 5 hours long. Just have to make someone go dig it out of the archives.

Dune is impossible to cram into a 2-3 hour movie. It probably needs at least 2 films at least to tell its story.

Kinda hot. Why did the MC's mom get banished or blacklisted like she did?

there is literally no proof of a 4+ hour cut existing, lynch has stated this and said his intended cut was only about 3 hours, or the length of the fan edits and alan smithee edit.

N O T E R M S

Jessica was pregnant when she became a Revenant Mother and her fetus became a mind slut in the womb. They call it abomination.

Westernfags btfo

That 14 year old that permanently stopped aging what hot as fuck in my imagination. St. Alia of the Knife.

I thought it was because the Benegesserit had their own eugenics program going and Jessica fucked up by banging Duke Leto because she liked him so much and that's why she got excommunicated.

The first half is pretty faithful to the books IIRC.

Also she defied the Bene Gesserit plan by bearing a son instead of a daughter.

It wasn't for banging Leto, but for giving him a Son (they have control over the sex/gender of the kid and it's exclusively women, I believe)

Jessica was set up by the Bene Gesserit to be Duke Leto's main concubine/wife.

As others mentioned, her fuck up came from that she decided to bear the Duke a son instead of a daughter. However, the Duke very much wanted a proper heir, and Jessica loved him.

iirc, the Kwisatz Haderach was also plannedto born one generation later.

Is Paul white or is he a mixed person? I don't remember. I am pretty sure Jessica is a white woman.

What was the name of the fat-fuck emperor or king? Didn't he have this homo-erotic obsession with a strapping young lad? Was that lad related to him?

Paul is very white. He's even related to the Harkonnens. He did impregnate and breed a sandperson though.

Is /ourguy/ still doing Dune?

BRAVO
LYNCH

yup

It's really weird how Sean Young looks younger in Dune.

Good, I'm looking forward to see what comes out of it. He managed to make more unpozzed Blade Runner kino so if anyone can adapt Dune for the big screen it's him.

you mean pussy worship 2049? lol fuck that movie.

Yes. The Harkonnen heir (Feyd) was to be married to an Atreides daughter, ending the feud and producing the Kwisatz Haderach. Jessica however produced him by accident with Leto.

Paul's mom could have been his girlfriend. So was really pretty.

Yeah there's a heap of 'feminism' in Dune, even the first book, but it's more the fetishistic/psycho-sexual kind. The BG's are all-in-one prostitutes-fitnessmodels-ninjas-tradwives-nuns.

so why didn't they wait for paul to produce a daughter?

Waifu Runner 2049 was far right in comparison to the rest of Kikewood tbh.

True. Herbert’s idea of feminism was they would still value men. The best weapon against Honored Matres was men trained to have sex in a way that psychologically made them addicts to their penises.

and that is why it is called science fiction.

Because Paul was the Kwisatz Haderach by accident and not in their control. They had plans to continue the breeding program - Count Fenring’s wife banged Feyd Harkonnen to get a child for the breeding program. Paul wound up bringing the whole system down, and the bene gesserit could not oppose him.

Someone pull my heart plug, for I will never find a girl that perfect.

Only a patrician's kind of patrician gets prime BG poosy.

There’s downsides. If the BG want your waifu to cuck you, she will.

The Atreidis are pretty much Greeks in space. He's pretty white.

Still looks far too old, though. In the first book she's probably not supposed to look older than 25 given how much spice she has had access to as a concubine of a Duke.

i wouldn't call it far right, it just wasn't virtue-signaling, besides its worshiping of the female form.

I like the game.

The Baron will still be fat but have blonde hair instead.

paul will be jewish and the fremen will be muslim, just like in the book

dune lol
>>>Holla Forums14051416

The Jews will love Dune.

Yes, that game.

Oh, he'll be fat, but not 'can't move under his on power' fat, as that would be body shaming. And they'll remove any negative instances of homosexuality in favor of playing up the incest subtext instead

We will get this, won't we?

Jew shills, not even once.

goons pretending to be nazis, not even once

It's not over until it's over.

You have a higher chance of not getting any with a BG waifu. They're more nuns than prostitutes, and only a select few fuck on command of the order (and even then it's because they've been married off for political motives, so they're fucking their husbandos).

The biggest problem is how goofy everything looks, it's difficult to take it seriously

Herbert’s descriptions are vague. The goofiness has always been the directors who adapted it.

The Kalergi Plan is a long-term move, but being kikes they often fuck up and go for short-term profit and overplay their hand.

What the others said. She got pregnant to Leto, which was planned IIRC, because they needed his genes to be part of the genepool for the superjesus, but she was supposed to have a daughter to continue the BG line, but instead she gave birth to a son out of love rather than the daughter out of duty, so she got blackballed, but joke's on them because the son she bore was the superjesus anyways. And because the son was born outside of BG control they didn't get to raise him to be their puppet and when they realised he was the superjesus it was too late to tame him.
Then she double-fucked up by making the spice baby that knew all about penises and vaginas while still in the womb, which made her super-mature and powerful but crazy young, and it's weirdly hot for some reason.

Alia is where Lucas took the name Leia for his own story, which partly takes place on a desert planet with a "spice" smuggler.
Taking Joseph Campbell and interpreting it literally (swords of light as symbols of manhood, father as evil figure in some Oedipus complex) and stealing from Dune to do it is pretty fucking ballsy.

I can't wait to see her get
TURTLED

Lucas only stole borrowed from the very best.

It occurs to me that Rian ripped it off too. Luke was the false messiah like Paul.

The Spacing Guild did nothing wrong. All they did was introduce a little chaos to fuck up the Bene Gesserit's flight plan and crashed it to save the universe.

Francesca > Sean Young

there's literally no consistent design of anything in dune. i agree that the designs are a bit goofy, but you know as well as i do that the fremen suits are dope. but look up shit on jewgle and you'll find 40 different takes that all incorporate whatever vague details are in the book.

This thread needs more bin bag troopers.

Lynch's aesthetics in Dune are amazing. You're just a pleb and got filtered.

third shot looks lifted from alien tbh

WEW
E
W

You say that like the spice is immune. OP nothing is sacred.

What did he mean by this?