Trump just announced he will not repeal Obamacare

usuncut.com/politics/trump-obamacare-repeal/

Holla Forums getting """cucked""" again

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/97981038
youtube.com/watch?v=SHXl_2Uw4OM
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-willing-to-keep-parts-of-health-law-1478895339
opednews.com/articles/Obama-s-Keystone-XL-Veto-J-by-Joan-Brunwasser-Activism-Environmental_Climate_Environment-Policy_Environment-Ecology-151208-692.html
liberalamerica.org/2016/05/26/just-eight-years-bernie-sanders-flip-flopped-issue-superdelegates/
slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/10/05/bernie_sanders_on_marriage_equality_he_s_no_longtime_champion.html
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jan/17/hillary-clinton/fact-checking-gun-manufacturer-liability-bernie/
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8zvn2zz_lIk
youtube.com/watch?v=5Bj6zR7cNog
youtube.com/watch?v=TPJfKdp3bDs
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/98013832
theintercept.com/2016/11/08/trump-transition-lobbyists/
thehill.com/policy/finance/305668-white-house-gives-up-on-passing-the-tpp
youtube.com/watch?v=YUbiHCBeiQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pDZR-t0Vr7E
donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/
results.usaid.gov/mexico#fy2015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_the_European_Union
washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/mexicos-economy-was-supposed-to-soar-its-starting-to-flop/2015/08/07/ecbf00dc-3ab4-11e5-b759-e3c43f009486_story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HE HASNT EVEN TAKEN OFFICE YET AND HE IS ALREADY BETRAYING POL HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING

It's like Christmas came early.

I bet if he started a speech made for supporting black communities, they'd flip on their heads.

He was a splinter the whole time.

Trump is basically just going to be an even dumber Bush.

Good job, Holla Forums.

You're giving them too much credit

If trump doesn't start any war I'm still going to be happy that he won over Hilllary, and that would make a big difference with G.W. Bush

We'll be at war with Iran by 2018.

Please this! The Bush era was hilarious
We misunderstimated him!

What I love is that everyone pointing this out is being condemned as CTR shills etc…. One day an actual Holla Forumsack will complain, and just face a wall of abuse.

He could make them tear themselves apart without ever knowing they exist. Beautiful.

They believe they changed the world let's play their game

You guys are really desperate to be "correct" about something, aren't you? Why on earth wouldn't he show a little respect and consideration, then keep the parts that actually make sense?

This is actually good for me, because I'm one of the few people Obama care benefits.
Thanks Trump.
Thanks Holla Forums

That has already happened, Holla Forumsacks CTR SHILLS have been complaining about his jewish ties since forever, but then they were getting shat on and banned for triggering the mods

this.
but i highly doubt it sadly.

How long can the denial last?

But we are correct, you fucking retard.

Completely repelling Obamacare was one of his main campaign points, but now he's backing out on it, just like the muslim ban.

You guys are hopeless.

So when the sex tape of him and the Mexi pres comes out are you gonna bend backwards this hard or what

This has already been happening even before the election took off. Actual Holla Forumsacks with complaints just get written off by the stormfags that inhabit the board now. Its ironic that they complain about rapefugees when they turned out to be the imageboard equivalent of them.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/97981038

Eh tbf to Holla Forums, he put the ban back up on his website.

they're already in denial kek

You heard it here first, we're going to war against Iran

That happened a while ago, it's the whole reason for the Endchan Holla Forums
You can't even criticize neocons and jews around Trump without being called CTR and getting banned

Every now and then I go on there and talk about how they're really "Trump's jews" and "those are the good ones!"
It's kinda amazing how it took off so quickly

a year
or whenever Trump admits he's not deporting millions of people

This is just sad

Playing this dumbass "black and white" politic game is the very reason why we're in the shit as a culture and country.

Grow up. You retards are gloating victory over a caricature that doesn't exist.

Oh did he? That's a shame.
You sure they didn't rephrase it and they actually put the whole thing back?

Your tears are delicious.

The irony.

I had a right little chuckle at this. Is it counter revolutionary to invest in popcorn?? because I'm going to single handedly increase their profits in the next few weeks

Lel, pathetic

Yeah, it's the whole thing man. Staff said it was a "glitch". I'm about 50/50 sure he'll go through with it, which kinda sucks.

People framing Trump as this anti war candidate are wrong. The choice between Clinton and Trump was a choice between which major world player you want to antagonise, Iran or Russia? Do you want to be evaporated in Tehran or St Petersburg?

You mean like Trump did for the last year…?

So you agree with it in concept, theory and execution, you just want to gloat over being "right" regarding someone's expectations?

Because that's pretty low-tier user.

This

Trump is neocon. Don't get it twisted.

I'd argue it's more China+Iran v Russia
Trump is going to antagonize the Chinese hard, but the US no longer holds the dominant position in the SCS

ok, i can understand how you can deport people without papers, they don't have papers duh

but how can you tell who's a muslim and who isn't ?
thats grossly simplistic

CTR does not even exist anymore. It was actually funny to see how quickly they disappeared.

Can you even read?

Schadenfreude is nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHXl_2Uw4OM

Eh, not really. It'd be more about fighting Chinks if anything

wut

I do wonder what the next evolution of "JIDF" is

Agree with what? Are you just trying to argue about random shit, because you are getting laughed at?

In what world does "I'm going to be respectful and presidential and look at what my predecessor is asking me to" mean "I'm backing out and no longer going to do it"?

The guy starts acting presidential just as he said he would instead of gaffing off the guy he's replacing, and you guys go full fucking retard and don't know how to handle it. If he looks at it and backs out afterwords, then you have something, but currently you don't.

That's literally his plan if you look at the site. Just block anyone from "terror-prone" countries.

So those oppressed Arab Christians that Republicans talk about? bye-bye I guess.

Screenshot

Right now things are looking better with China. Obama's "pivot" was putting tons of stress on the status quo and cracks were showing everywhere. Trump wants to back out of the TPP and doesn't appear to be as hostile to China w/r/t them sphereing Asia

Iran has destroyed the US and Saudi influence in large swathes of the Middle East in a pretty quick and clean manner. They're well on they're way to becoming an increasingly large presence in the world.

but yes, I agree about China.

Do you dislike that he's considering it, (meaning you have a reason to argue) or are you just shouting into empty space because you like the idea of having the RIGHT (tm) opinion?

"currency manipulators"
"tariffs on China"

This is true but imo it's because the US is married to SA. Ironically Iran seems like the US's natural ally in the Middle East, in an alternate universe. But conflict with them is a sure thing. Republicans, and importantly, the media love to hate Iran.

Can you read?

so you're arguing for the sake of it, got it

That's just on trade between us and them. The hostility I'm talking about is the US aggressively moving to capture all trade agreements in Asia and establishing military bases in every country on China's border, propping up dissidents and encouraging separatism etc. Is the real source of conflict with that country.

Right'o there commie, whatever you say.

Well the US' devotion to Saudi Arabia is one of the most paradoxical alliances in modern geo politics. It's utterly retarded. On the one hand, basing your whole foreign policy on combating terrorism on an existential, wholly over the top level and on the other hand being in bed and actively helping the greatest exporter of extremist thought and terrorism in the whole world.

You're right. Iran is a stable, surprisingly modern country with a populace that are broadly secular. Trying to agitate them shows how retarded this whole eternal war shit is.

sorry, who are you quoting?

If Holla Forums can rationalize Trump's Jewish daughter, grandchild, and his close Jewish connections then I'm sure something like this will go over their heads.

Cults of personality have benefits but this is a clear drawback.

A miserable pile of sophistry.

i see you're too dumb to even use a simple quoting function right lmao

you know whats odd.
i would have no problem with those policies if it was a county like Poland or Switzerland.
they want to stay alone and mind they're own business, not bothering anyone.
but thats not the case with the US, they get their noses in everyone business. particularly in the ME.

Trolling never worked the way you people think it does.

oh so you were just pretending to be retarded to derail a thread against daddy trump LOL

Trump says he's willing to keep 2 key parts of Obamacare that he couldn't repeal anyway

The actual new is that he won't repeal everything, if you want to mock at pol, being delusional is not the best way, retards

Amen.

Disappointing how pathetically desperate people around here are for attention. Wait for the untermensch to crawl up and call an appeal to logic and compromise "derailing."

I am begining to think Holla Forums getting slowly betrayed is going to be much more fun

a very large amount of Holla Forums are dissatisfied young males whose entire political landscape has been formed by tumblr screenshots and "feminazi" cringe compilation videos

it's not surprising

all the main instigators and prolongers of the Syrian Civil War like Saudi Arabia and the US take essentially no refugees, whilst countries like Jordan and Lebanon absolutely burst at the seems

it's sick

“I like those very much,” Mr. Trump said in the interview.
I thought it was something major, this is actually pretty reasonable if its what everyones talking about

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-willing-to-keep-parts-of-health-law-1478895339

Why are you responding to yourself, you aren't even pretending to type differently.

2nd pic is for (you)

Obama has deported millions of people and SJWs have not even batted an eye, so I have my doubts.

Sad!!

He said that he will ask his military advisors to give him a plan to defeat ISIS.Guess what they will come up with?

the Holla Forumstard in this thread desperately defending his daddy because we're all laughing at their supporters is fucking pathetic

Not my fault your shit-hole bait board has fucking flags for fifty different flavors of IDpol and no IDs.

It's like you want low-tier, goon-style finger pointing discussions where nobody is accountable and the level of discourse is Mariana Trench deep.

You don't even know what you're talking about, unsurprisingly.

He's going to repeal the mainbpartw but keep

he retweeted their memes multiple times and made references to 'his internet people'

ya im sure an anonymous forum that gets less barely 900,000 posts a month (which only a fraction are from Holla Forums) made trump get all those votes

A-At least he's going to repeal MOST of it, g-guys!

"denial" is one of the stages for crawling out of the cave

i also used to trust Syriza so…

At least Bernie was honest about not being able to keep his promises and presidents not having full power.

TBF there were at least some honest people in syriza

I'm indicating that a board where being able to display which of a thousand, broad, rough-edged categories of leftwing ideology you fall into is more important than seeing who posted what is bound to produce shitty discourse and generalizations, like in this very thread.

Does anybody even have something against him considering this? Is it somehow wrong for an appeal to compromise from a former president to show promise, or would it be too sad to collapse one of the stupid caricatures we've been building all election season?

Don't want to throw away your toys, huh?

I'm talking about half-chan's Holla Forums

I mean he's flip-flopping here and Holla Forumslacks are being mindless sheep.

However, at least he wants to keep the good parts of Obamacare plus make premiums tax-deductible. That's not to bad. Better than what Hillary Clinton proposed anyways.

Who knows, he might not be that bad. The Holla Forums salt will be hilarious if he turns out to basically be a social democrat with tough guy rhetoric.

me too

Did he actually explicitly say he would repeal romneycare? I can't remember.

I'm sure we're all laughing at Trump once again deceiving his supporters rather than his actions, like the angry Holla Forumsack above thinks.

It was pretty much one of his main campaign points.

Your points on flags and thread IDs conflict with each other. Thread identities are an obstacle to truly free and open anonymous debate.

So let me get this straight- you're laughing at the fact that he's considering a compromise on a medical plan that roughly half the country supports in some form?

Because that's fucking stupid user.

That's the opposite of what I said you dumb Holla Forumstard.

Isn't wearing a flag for country or ideology just a different identity? A much more easily misinterpreted and attacked one?

Yeah, I get that sense too.
I guess because they believe that anything Trump does is good per definition, they believe that we think that anything Trump does is bad per definition.

I really hope that's not true, but Holla Forumslacks can make me very disappointed in humanity from time to time.

Oh yeah, the next four years are going to be a riot. Watching Holla Forums's believe system get stripped from them piece by piece will truly be a delight. We really did win that election.

Son, I'm beginning to believe YOU don't even know what you're saying.

What the fuck is your point then?

Tbf, it's literally never mentioned in MSM. Come to think of it, neither is his approval of DA pipeline, drone war…hey, wait a minute. what's going on here…?

Yes, I'm saying they're both a problem. Though a thread ID is a non-negotiable unavoidable identity (Tor isn't really a reasonable solution for most people), so it's actually worse than other things like namefaggotry, tripfaggotry, and flagfaggotry.

That's not what "idpol" means, dumbass.

Fuck off retard, you're just trying to derail the thread with your stupidity.

That's all there is to it you baby.

Good thing I'm talking about IDENTITY-POLITICS.

We're laughing at the herd-mentality and how it seems that you guys don't seem to care whether he's honest or not.

Try getting your news from a less biased source.

Don't forget the part where Trump changed his mind on the advice of his Jewish lawyer/lobbyist advisors.

Oh I fucking quit.

A herd of idiots laughing at a herd of idiots- if that's all you want, have at it guys. I'm sure it'll make a difference.

Let's not forget that the entire Keystone pipeline was completed thanks to his Executive Orders.

opednews.com/articles/Obama-s-Keystone-XL-Veto-J-by-Joan-Brunwasser-Activism-Environmental_Climate_Environment-Policy_Environment-Ecology-151208-692.html

No, dipshit, that's sectarianism.

I wasn't aware country flags were sectarian.

Oh. I didn't realise that you were one of those guys who visit Internet meme boards to do srs business and achieve irl stuff.

The first post-election ragequit! Take a picture.

You sound mad that you and the forces you've helped unleash are about to crushed yet again by history.

Yes, how dare we laugh at some idiots on the Internet on an anonymous forum. Unheard of!

Kek, Trump is literally a Republican Obama, its going to be fun seeing liberal and Holla Forumsack tears in the years to come.

Yeah, I'm a bit mad.

It's a Phyrric victory, and as long as we keep playing this same game where everyone who disagrees with you is nothing but a collection of cheap caricatures, we'll never get any real change accomplished in this country.

I'm mad at people accepting the death of discourse with memes and shitflinging and I'm damn proud of it. This election has done nothing but create extra morons on both sides of the aisle.

Lurk moar

This.
"Make America Great Again" sounds a lot like a republican version of all that hopey-changey stuff of 2008.

Yup, Obama is pretty trash. What's sad is that I'm certain mostly apolitical Dems wouldn't fawn over him if they knew everything he's done.

What a fucking victory. Are Leftists this dumb?

MAGA has racist undertones, but yes both populist.

Read the thread before looking any dumber, thanks.

That's not even a retort man. How is a collective stereotypes regarding use of country/ideology flags sectarianism instead of identity politics?

I understand that you're splitting hairs like a faggot, but I can't even see how.

See what this guy said, you fucking moron

Nobody is against what Trump said. We're laughing at the impending existential crisis Holla Forums is gonna go through for 4 years.

Bernie flip flopped on a ton of shit too.

You mean the most important parts that he never indicated that he would keep at any point when he talked about repealing Obamacare?

Does that mean you'd be fine with him keeping the main parts of the TPP as well?

Such as

Nobody, not even Holla Forums, is against the provisions he's keeping though. He's a human being who makes decisions and can change his mind- what is there to laugh at?

I just wanted to revive my flagging celebrity.

Trump is a neoliberal just like the presidents before him, you're only going to get 2% of change and everything else will stay the same. You will come to realize it eventually in the coming months.

Uh uh, that's why every thread on Holla Forums about this is calling everyone a CTR shill.

Thanks for proving my point.

Because the thread is baitpost with a shitty OP that ignores the facts for sensationalism, just like this one.

I'm not Holla Forums you fucking retarded cunts. I gonon /int/ on halfchan.

I'm just saying that if the main provisions are repealed. He will compromise and keep some parts.

All this does is that he is actually quite rational and more realistic now he's the elect instead of the hyperbole during his campaign.

Gonna laugh at them.

He's right. We have history on our side. You have "feels."

Fuck off from this board forever.

Yes. That sounds like a good reason to vote for a politician. Compromise and dishonesty. I bet this is what everyone hoped for.

Of course it was all bullshit. We knew that. Now Holla Forums will too. And it's hilarious.

Ok I'm starting to believe you idiots seriously can't read shit.
Nobody is laughing at Trump holy fuck, we're laughing at those who supported him based on his campaign lies.
I don't give a shit if he repeals Obamacare or not, I'm not even american in first place.

Would it kill you to make a single post without projecting?

liberalamerica.org/2016/05/26/just-eight-years-bernie-sanders-flip-flopped-issue-superdelegates/

slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/10/05/bernie_sanders_on_marriage_equality_he_s_no_longtime_champion.html

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jan/17/hillary-clinton/fact-checking-gun-manufacturer-liability-bernie/

If he replies to you with derailing more time, just ignore. He's either brain-damaged, or will derail for as long as he lives.

The only thing that makes someone a neoliberal are their policies, and he will prove that he is nothing but the establishment once he enacts those policies in the coming years, you're just really naive like most people who are ignorant of how the system works.

Truly these were the issues at heart of Sanders' appeal. It's all over.

You are celebrating a phyrric victory you fucking morons

The main provisions are gone.

OH NOOOOOOOOO

s/clinton/sanders
whoops

topfuckingkek this is the weakest shit I've ever seen.

topfuckingkek

kek

exaggerate some more, will you

Is the third link supposed to make Sanders look bad? You realize we aren't gun-hating liberals, right?

That first article is some truly pathetic mental gymnastics.

What kind of bizarre world do you live in where people don't change their minds? How in the world is the pre-existing condition clause and age clause so completely tied up in Obamacare that it'd be a "betrayal" to give us something that works along those lines?

Liberals everybody.

Liberals are right-wing dummy, especially American ones.

Main difference is Bernie did say on multiple occasions he wouldn't be able to do everything he said. Did your daddy ever do that?
Sad!!

its hilarious how youre still trying to rationalize trump backing out on main campaign points not even a week after being elected rofl

also nice caps and greentext, you are this mad

see >>1043868

I don't recall Mr. Trump promising anyone infallibility either. It's deeply disappointing to see more and more people who'd rather be right than correct.

Hernie flipflopped too.

And he was the ultimate flipflopper for supporting shillary and the corporations when he lost.

Stay eternally in tears.

You're still not understanding our point. We aren't criticizing Trump at all, we are just laughing at Holla Forums because they thought he was going to go in totally uncompromising and sweep the place clean of the political establishment, when in reality he's already colluding and compromising with them, which we knew he would do in the first place, and which Holla Forums will have to defend despite having bitched about that exact thing for the entirety of the campaign.

Rich coming from the one Holla Forumstard who's been derailing an entire thread about Trump and keeps typing in the same way while pretending to be more than one person.

That's not what is happening and you know it. He's revising some of his biggest promises on day two.

He's amending Obamacare, not repealing it.

His advisers are selected from the lobbyists he said he was not beholden to.

He's adding a moderate extension to an existing fence, he's not building a wall.

This is not "everything he said ever", it's what he said repeatedly as campaign promises.

Desperation.

The main provisions like what?
These are clearly the most important parts of Obamacare.

Kill yourselves.

nobody but you said this you yelling manchild

Mandating uninsured to get insurance or get fined for once

What did he flip-flop on?

I'm getting some strong second-hand embarrassment from this guy.

If you say so

It's already over, Holla Forums is a husk at this point.

That's a major drawback of Obamacare, but how is it more central to it than the preexisting conditions clause, which was the entire selling-point?

And clearly you're not understanding mine.

If you aren't criticizing Trump then your entire point is to laugh at the ignorance of ignorant people, exactly the sort of behavior you're trying to discourage by, what- participating in it?

We should be encouraging exactly this sort of behavior, not demonizing people and continuing to enforce black & white perceptions by willfully misinterpreting people and groups.

Again, IDs are a nice thing to have.

this sort of behavior** meaning compromise.

you're the only person in the entire thread with the same retarded """arguments""" who uses a new line after a post reference

whoops

fucking idiot

I'm not Holla Forums. The main provisions are gone. I am happy.

Hernie flipflopped too. See ITT.

Your responses

And again he flip flopped on

Forgot pic.

You see, because now we need to sit here and have an unprovable debate about who I am, or what I said. Total distraction, and a pretty well defined logical fallacy to use that against me, for that matter.

These three posts in order are hilarious.

i dont think you know how campaigns work bud

also tone down the caps, we get it, you're pissed off

Is this the foundation of Holla Forums's fundamental failing?

T O P K E K

O

P

K

E

K

Literally the main provision was to make sure people got insurance or were fined for it.

Are you illiterate?

Barely anyone gave a fuck about mandating insurance cover prexisting cknditions

As somebody who had pre existing kneecap disabilities this compromise if anything makes me even more happy I voted for trump.

Bernie's record is decades long. Changing your position after decades is not the same thing as reversing campaign promises immediately after getting elected.

The positions that Bernie changed weren't even campaign promises. You think people showed up to his rallies because they wanted to hear his views on gun manufacturer liability?

Absolute desperation.

>>>/reddit/

That doesn't answer the question and you're well aware. How is engaging in a collective stereotype of behavior based on a certain group, whether geopolitical or ideological NOT identity politics?

Splitting hairs with your definitions is just another meaningless distraction from the debate at hand.

Again, how is a drawback a "main provision" but the entire selling point is not?

Beyond the fact Trump calls it one.

you cant be this much of a baby

fuck off

So are you saying people wanted Obamacare because it would force people to buy insurance or be fined? That's ridiculous. That's obviously not the main provision.

Ok, so you're basically arguing that Trump isn't flip-flopping because instead of supporting Obamacare 100%, he's supporting it 50%, even though he said he'd support it 0%.

Do you realize this means you're autistic on top of your bad knee.

It's hardly "being a baby" to want people off these ridiculous, childish interpretations of politics and morals.

If it's juvenile to expect a certain level of discourse from people who can affect the political direction of our country, then slap my ass and call me Ricky.

Alright, sorry about the knee joke. I just felt like I had to go for it.

You're taking such a thread way too seriously and it's why you're being called a big fucking baby.

So why are people bitching aboit trump when he was pro lgbt as fuck in early 00s but opposes nationwide mandatory gay marriage.

Holy shit. Hernie is the ultimate sellout. Keep shill for your old fuck who sucked the dick of corporations, the rich and hillary after he lost instead of being a man and running independent.

Stop the fucking presses.

decades

proof? oh you mean endorsing hillary. yeah no

I'd hardly call this thread "serious politics".

…………What does that have to do with this thread
We're talking about Trump saying he won't repeal all of Obamacare after saying his entire campaign he'd do so.
Stop literally moving the goalpost, damn.

I'd hardly call any thread here "serious politics," but that doesn't mean discussion of the issues that genuinely affects people shouldn't be.

Are you stoned?

Literally the biggest part was to fo rce everybody to get insured at reasonable "rates". Or get fined.

the main provisions will be GONE. That's what matters.

Revising your position after decades is not the same thing as reversing campaign promises immediately after winning an election. And you know this. There is not a single human being alive who has held consistently the same views their entire life. Trump was elected on the basis of his campaign promises, not every opinion he ever held his entire life.

Kike please- what difference could it make if I was rocking all the blow in the world?

nonnot really.

obama flip flopped.

bish flip flopped.

clinton flip flopped

fucking every president has flip flopped at mjultiple issues during their careers

welcome to fucking politics.if you think hernie would not have flip flopped on stuff during his campaign as well you're a retatd

You keep using these terms that you obviously do not understand the meaning of.

counter-sage

Trump's political career has lasted two days and he's already flip-flopped on every major promise.

Trump supprted gun control before during the 90s. Not anymore.

Same with lgbt rights.

Remember how Hernienopposed gay marriage in his state in 2006? 10 years ago is not anlong time or multiple decades retard.

Sorry buddy, the question is still "How is X not Y?" I've already pointed out my reasoning for flags being X- you're changing the subject to question the relationship rather than addressing the very simple question posed to you.

Wtf do they have to do with this…? Did I say I support them?

Considering Bernie is demonstrably exceptional in being against corruption, it's completely safe to assume he wouldn't.

I've said I don't care about people revising their positions, but breaking campaign promises is different. You fucking know this.

I'm willing to buy a theory that he was threatened or something of the matter so Hillary Clinton could have the democrat votes but you have to at explain what happened.

Well, of course if you cherrypick what you think the main provisions are, then yeah, the main provisions are gone.

Can't wait till he does the same with the TPP. I mean legislative sovereignty is not the "main provision" covered by the TPP, right?

He believed it was the only way to beat Trump.

WTF, I HATE TRUMP NOW!

Next time I'm voting for Rick: youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

is it 2006?

And you expecting Hernie not to break some of his campaign promises? LEFTISTS ARE THIS FUCKING DUMB.

There is not a SINGLE American president who has not broken a campaign promise. Find me ONE. Just one who kept true to 100% of his campaign promises.

holy shit arguing with you morons. it is draining.

So I'm done. just know the main ultimate provisions of obamacare are gone.

Few have ever done it as quickly as Trump. If facing this fact about "Daddy" is draining you, please continue draining Trump's dick instead.

The caricature wants to kill the caricature so he can go to bed and pretend he's been satisfied- talking to a person as if they're real is just so much harder.

Clinton was the only candidate who could have been expected to beat Trump and all the polls showed that.

Obama did.

My apologies comrade please forgive and accept this music of the current year: youtube.com/watch?v=8zvn2zz_lIk

Your defense of Trump is that he's a typical politician. And that's exactly our point.

Yeah, but keep in mind "repeal and replace Obamacare" was like one of his campaign's catchphrases, like "build the wall"

Repeal and replace seems kind of unequivocal

No you didn't.

Maybe you didn't know Trump would not fulfill his promises but a great many people did.

"Build the wall" is about to turn into "Extend the fence by 1.25 in, and crack down on Taco Bell"

do you even know where you are

My candidate wasn't even up for election, but the hindsight is strongest always on this particualr board.

Yeah. And Obama was a piece of shit politician who droned children. Just because Obama wasn't any better doesn't mean Trump isn't shit. You can't just point fingers when central promises like these are broken.

Applying makeshift wisdom that's only base is hope on event already occured is always easy.

Great, now the Trumpist revisionism starts

6 months from now, Holla Forums is gonna claim that they were actually in support of cuckold porn.

What did he mean by this?

Well judging by their posts they certainly have a lot of it saved on their hard drives.

nigga what are you even saying

Holla ForumsYPS BTFO HOLLLYYY SHIIITTTT

lelelel

What's the bump limit

plz no bully Holla Forums

this

You think that the ideologies represented by flags are identities. Ideologies are not identities. You see, people who are not fuckwitted Holla Forumstards do not think of their ideologies as what they actually are.

my man

game over man game over

Nope. He just said that he'd keep stuff like mandating insurance covers pre existing conditions.

the main provisons such as requiring everyone to be insured or get finded is gone

So your defence for Trump is that he's a typical politician.

You forget, we're laughing at the stormfags who thought he was going to actually """"Bring change""" and now here he is.

Another sell out.

Holla Forums got cucked. HARD

Where were you when you realized the old fags were right, comrades?

So basically, not bringing the change he promised, being another puppet for porky!

Good to know!

Nobody would have brought meaningful change.

Not even Bernie which i guarantee you would have sold out to the globalists, soros and corporations just month after taking office.

It is rather strange that Trump's former leftist leanings weren't hit upon harder in the general election. I do see there being a possibility that he hoodwinked the neocons and the alt right but it's a slim possibility considering the republican dominated senate and house would immediately impeach him if he changed orientation that quickly. Also, I'm not sure how the progressives would react to a sudden shift like that.

Grand Marshall Trump here we come

Why are you bourgeois potheads so fucking thick? He said he would try to salvage any good parts, IF THEY EVEN EXIST.
It's already law. A shitty impersonation of a universal healthcare law, yeah, but it's still a law. Might as well learn from mistakes.

Hillary couldn't hit on him being more liberal earlier, because even when running as a Republican he was more of a populist and less of a hawk than she was. To talk about how he used to support gun control or gay marriage and was pro-choice would have just made her look worse in comparison.

NeverTrumpers, though, did. They talked a lot about his "phony conversion" to conservatism and how he–sadly–wouldn't bomb any country CFR said to.

So, this thing that he campaigned on repealing… he hasn't read it?

By your logic that implies Trump supports universal healthcare, in at least some form :^).

I know you're super mad you didn't get to make your ebin Romney collages again, but this is just getting cringeworthy.

Listen to the actual interview.

He does and has said so repeatedly.
youtube.com/watch?v=TPJfKdp3bDs

Nazis just might, but then who knows? Nobody hears them campaigning for public health care.

This. I think that's why Boynie announced that although he doesn't agree with Trump's rhetoric, he does want to see significant economic reform (Glass Steagall blz). Maybe he saw something in Trump that actually does want to help the commoner.

His military advisors are the brass Obama purged for providing intel on Isis to Assad.

>youtube.com/watch?v=5Bj6zR7cNog

That's after the election. During the campaign, he said he would request a "full repeal".

Truly, he will MAGA and not just be a politician like all the rest :')

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/98013832 :^)

don't forget to add this about the TPP

theintercept.com/2016/11/08/trump-transition-lobbyists/

You guys are tryharding way too much in an attempt to look smug. Just look at going off predictions and suggestions made by people who aren't even on Trumps team, and then acting as if Trump himself declared it. Or the Muslim ban that "disappeared" from his website (it didn't).

I can post ebin links too
thehill.com/policy/finance/305668-white-house-gives-up-on-passing-the-tpp

youtube.com/watch?v=YUbiHCBeiQQ

parody'd

"I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that,"

Maybe you faggots should learn how to read instead of just believing whatever jewish media tells you. Of course you wouldn't be leftist cucks if that were the case.

I almost feel sad for you pathetic lot grasping for any hope that your lazy life styles will be able to continue in your parents basements.

projection

youtube.com/watch?v=pDZR-t0Vr7E
How to counter this shit?

That'd be amazing tbh

Reality is Trump is just an unprincipled narcissistic fascist. He could've been independent.

You're on the wrong board/site.

Tf type of insult is this

We wait until Trump's presidency turns out to be a disaster and Jones loses all credibility.

the kind of insult a francis e. dec tier schizo comes out with

If this is OC, good work.

Also I think the Chapo boys are going to get huge following during the Trump presidency and they will fulfill a counter-hegemonic purpose.

DESPERATE

I'm still blown away that he did an interview with Alex fucking Jones.

After that, I couldn't scroll anymore. It stopped being funny, and became sad.

I wonder if Mexico will metaphorically pay for it.

uhh, you do know when you tell somebody they'll "pay" for something it doesn't always mean literally

fucking kek

Donald Trump: We'll keep parts of Obamacare

I knew trump would cave

fine with me

that image makes no sense

Analysis is difficult for you, isn't it?

Sad. Low energy.

JESUS CHRIST

That damage control. It's moist I tell you… MOIST!!!!

No he isn't, he's keeping the good parts in and the bad parts out. A president who does what is best for his people is better than one who holds staunchly to his ideals to the point where it hurts the populace.

That's not a repeal then.

Why didn't he just say he'd ammend it? Wouldn't that be the honest thing to do?

No he said repeal or reform.

He has credibility to lose?

This is a good thing.

The Alt Right is by and large social democratic. He is listening to the AR instead of the GOP.

Now we must get him to energize his past support for single payer.

Amazing. There should be enough backpedaling to make one of these every day until his inauguration and then more after :)

Oh I agree. If Trump is going to make good choices for the people then all the power to him. It's just great to poke fun at Holla Forumstards for blindly supporting this guy, as you can tell from this thread.

Nah, the "or reform" is from interviews from today.

If I didn't know better, I would think that Trump had not actually read it before he campaigned on a platform of repealing it. Oh, but that would dishonest.

The parts of "Obamacare" that he wants to keep are things no one disagrees with. People with pre-existing conditions should not be out-right denied medical insurance because, idiot, the taxpayers would be on the hook for the bill if they had anything go wrong with their health. And adding kids to your health plan, there are good things about that too. Republicans did not disagree with every aspect of Obamacare, and neither does Trump.

Literally no. But the border of the country means that there will be issues with private land ownership and tribal land ownership that could make a physical wall difficult in some situations. The wall is a comprehensive system of boarder defense - coupled with the willpower to actual deport the fuckers. I envision much of it will be drones and guys in 4x4's. But it will work. And Mexico will pay, with tariffs.

No. He is not. There will be a system of vetting put into place for refugees before more are taken in. Muslims will come into the country after a temporary ban to set up a vetting process. They have been temporarily banned in the past btw.

Lobbyists are contacts between Government and Corporate interests, and other Nations. They are like ambassadors with narrow focuses. There is a great deal of corruption in the system that he will work to reform, but you are not going to just get rid of them all. That is like saying we are going to get rid of Capitalism because of what some coked-up fucks did on Wall Street. It reeks of middle school logic.

Everything you described is literally backtracking.
It's just that he didn't backtrack to the 100%.

I mean, I suppose it gets it's message across. People spout ideology so capitalists sell commodities. But pol sees it comodities already existing, being stolen by orc-niggers controlled by le jewish gommies, and are entirely unaware of blinding ideology.

But it's a really fucking inelegant illustration. The whole point of quickly drawn meme propaganda is that it gets it's message across quickly and simply. What the fuck does "U" stand for? Why is it in pink boxes? Why do commodities look like giant green cigars? Why is there so much shit going on? Yes there's a message, but it's told through so many disparate fragments.

I'm just detailing my original post. I guess analysis is difficult for you.

see

This provision which was the main one of ACA is going to be repealed

Completely repeal Obamacare

Why do you still believe that ? Why Mexico would have any interest in paying that wall ?

But this isn't single-payer. What we have now is a government mandate to buy a *private* product. So yes, LOTS of people (both left and right) actually have issues with these two things, though obviously for different reasons.

donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/

hardly

Fuck, the other :DDD poster makes good post, stop ruining his reputation with your shitty post. I'm only going to respond to one part which is the
As if the 2008 crisis if the only reason people have been agitating for an upheaval of the system. I've given up on trying to explain to right wingers that communism is not gubermint collectivization so just read this.

Withhdraw all economic aid to mexico too

confiscate all the money illegals send to their families in mexico

impose sanctions and tariffs

What do you envision a "vetting process" looks like? How thorough do you expect it be? How do you expect to pay for it? (Higher taxes, shifting money in the budget, etc.?) Who will be in charge of the vetting? TSA/USCIS? The State Dept?

fugg. this, meant for

not mexican money
not mexican money
congrats of cucking yourself out of an economic partner just as the US global has lost it advantage

meant to quote

Just stop

The billions we spend on defending europe, japan and korea will be used to invest in our national security.

Those nations will need to learn to defend themselves and fight their own battles

I'm actually really excited. Maybe I'll even make some OC.

by all means do it, nothing would be better than the destruction of NATO and the foreign interventions carried by US imperialism

So yes. Mexicans will pay economically and socially.

They're probably not going to be in actuality. It's just another media narrative. See the way the msm is reporting Trumps "flip flop" on Obamacare i.e. keeping two things from it he and everyone else likes, extending the age you can stay on your parents plan to 26 and not denying for pre-existing conditions.

At last I truly see… Trump meant pay metaphorically…

Oh Trump just says hes going to repeal 95% of it. The betrayal cuts so deep.

No he means pay literally via a tax on remittances.

Why does Holla Forums always feel the need to do damage control when btfo?

You think Trump is BTFO supporters because he is going to replace the ACA with his own plan that has two significant things in common with it, and thus he is not repealing it.

We are.

Libertarians aren't Alt Right.

You best be trolling, nigger.

Trump stated multiple times that he wished to replace Obamacare, not remove it entirely.

Can't be much more of a joke than Holla Forums cucking itself this past year and a half to be a part of a politician's personality cult.

So the American consumer can pay for it. Brilliant.

"repeal and replace"

Yes.

Interventionism is a cancer. Afghanistan was better under the secular government of the 60s and 70s. Soviets and Americans fucked it up.

Iraq was better under Saddam.

Libya was better under Gaddafi.

Vietnam war was a disaster.

I am sick and tired of trying to start a war with Russia at every turn. An Russian-American alliance would benefit us greatly.

All the money we spend defending Western Europe, Korea and Japan? We need to spend it on OUR OWN COUNTRY. Those countries need to learn to fight their own battles and defend themselves.

At this rate he will be a commie by the time he get inaugurated.

Did you just arrive from cuckchan?

Pick a side, kid.

Nope.

Enough with the world police shit. I don't give a fuck if Russia invades Crimea (who the crimean people voted to be a part of russia anyways)

I don't give a fuck about the south and north gooks beefing with each other. We need a Rodman approach to North Korea. I am for leaving them the fuck alone.

Japan needs to stop being pacifist faggots and form their own military.

EU needs to form their own national defense.

All the billions we spend defending them should be spent on our infrastructure, healthcare, education and of course securing and defending our OWN borders and territories.

Leave Hoxha out of this, ok?

He's going to make a few cosmetic changes which will further help the insurance companies and he's gonna rename it Trumpcare and then you Holla Forumsyps will pretend that it's the best thing to ever happen to modern healthcare.

Said by nobody.

kek see this entire thread

I mentioned this to literally everyone I talked to about the election and absolutely everyone just kind of glazed over, conservatives, liberals, and leftists alike.

Forget the conservatives and liberals. If Trump gets into office and goes "surprise motherfucker" then the people he'll be appealing to are the disaffected "centrist" or "apolitical" people. He will say "Look how I manipulated these fools, and you're letting them run things. Come with me and we'll fix all this." He's demonstrated he's unafraid to call out individual politicians. He'd just use the bully pulpit to campaign against people and help replace Congress.

Shut up nerd.

Please point me to an actual response because all I see is people making fun of Holla Forums and Holla Forumstards being mad as usual.

Who are you quoting?

whoa the same guy from like the start of the thread is still here trying to desperately defend his daddy wtf

At this point I am fairly convinced Trump is an establishment plant. I am going to keep an eye on his office but $10 says he is not going to do even half of what he promised and will only make half-assed attempts at the rest. Especially considering he's already flip-flopping on what he promised.

Time will tell I suppose.

literally triggered

One of Holla Forums's favorite memes. What's the problem?

why are you responding twice rofl

This is the more likely scenario, but I just wanted to throw out there how someone in Trump's position could effect change as a leftist.

The main provisions of the ACA are gone.

The non-controversial parts will stay.

This is not hard to understand.

To be fair the Soviets didn't want to intervene as they thought it would likely turn to shit. They were already supporting the previous regimes including the monarchy as a counterbalance to China, Pakistan and Iran.

It wasn't until the Stalinists overthrew the fledging republic (which itself established under a military coup) that the Soviets were called upon to fight against Islamist rebels backed by Pakistan and the US.

It didn't help that the new communist regime was very incompetent and much of the local resentment was their fault. They inadvertently caused a food shortage by outlawing usury but without providing agricultural reforms or subsidies to replace the credit farmers were reliant on, or even so much as collectivising the farms.

Ultimately Soviets reluctantly intervened to quell any similar Islamist sentiments from growing within the central Asian republics.

As far as I can tell no one is saying Trump BTFO. In fact most believe this is a good thing.

However, it's clearly a change from what he said before the election, meaning he's nothing but a republican Obama.

I can't wait to see which parts of the TPP he'll keep too and how you will defend him.

You're saying he's willing to defend the parts of the ACA that he finds uncontroversial

the money recieved my Mexico is funded to fight the drug war, helping US interests, besides, most of it its stolen by the goverment
If you belive mexicans relay on US aid you are fucking stupid

Illegals not being able to send money affects them and their family, mexico would not be paying for it, the illegals would

sure, play the isolanitionist game, at the end of the day, nothing will be better than less american influence

and in return they will find new economic partners, further weakening america's influence as the global trading power

good job shooting yourself on the foot

So he's liberal with what he'll get rid of and what he'll keep. It's up to his discretion, even though he indicated he'd get rid of it in totality?

Then I wonder what he'll keep of the TPP if this is the standard by which his promises are to be measured.

"all but totally" is close enough to "totally" that I don't need to take out a measuring stick but if you are such a stickler about it, go ahead.

I wonder what your thoughts were when Obama "all but totally" gave us socialized medicine. Or Bush "all but totally" knew Iraq had weapons of mass distruction….

The main provision was that it required all Americans to get coverage or risk a fine.

Go google it.

This is gone with.

If you belive mexicans relay on US aid you are fucking stupid

Please provide a citation for this you retarded anarchkiddie and even if it was true, we'd fuck over the Mexican government hardcore by not giving them aid.

Good!

Not really. We have plenty of more viable trading partners than Mexico.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Like Brazil or Argentina, or Venezuela?

We will destroy Mexico economically and socially if they do not play ball.

It seems like you're suggesting that extending the length you can stay on your parents plan by three years, and not allowing pre-existing conditions to deny insurance define Obamacare in some fundamental way, and any plan that includes them in just a permutation of Obamacare. I'm saying they aren't that important in this context. Removing all of the ACA except those two things is, in my view, repealing it totally.

Looks like pic related will get a lot of additions soon

To be honest, I hated it when Sanders became more anti-gun. Thought it was a betrayal of his original platform.

I agree. Bernie really just showed he was a SocDem when these were his positions, was afraid that there were too many "guns that could kill people" when that's precisely the point if someone is vetting for your life, trying to rob you, or whatever trauma you can imagine, and so on.

I live there, you cuck, I know that US aid only helps to fight druglords, and its all stolen by the goverment anyway
results.usaid.gov/mexico#fy2015
lmao, its all stolen

sure, they won't be able to pile up cash lol

basically, and that will hurt the american economy, as they will consume less inside the US

lol, lrn a thing or two about logistics, there is a reason canada and Mexico are the main partners, where are you going to find a market as easy to service and without the logistical logics like mexico?, look at the graph, maybe you should lrn a thing or two about macroeconomics

considering Mexico exports and imports a massive amount of goods and counts for a big portion of the mexican economy, yes, it will be a major blow for the US economy

and the US will suffer because of that, the US strives on exports and on services, most services used by mexicans and mexican industry can be outsourced somewhere else

that would encourage more illegal immigration, meaning it was all useless

lol, wetback program didn't solve anything

I don't think Bernie was anyone's ideal candidate anyway, and the anti-gun thing was an obvious attempt to pander to liberals and campaign along old ideological lines. Personally, I think you'd see the same kind of support for a candidate with policies like his or even left of his even if they talked openly about abolishing the NFA and the machine gun registry like I would.

However, I think Bernie losing might be a good thing. If he came around this election, he would have had to own the coming depression and I don't think he'd have the balls to do what it takes to end it, so it would probably discredit ""left"" policy in the eyes of regular people. This way, through the death of Bernie the dream of Bernie is preserved, and this might pave the way for an even more radical candidate.

Trump needs to transition into the white house, that takes the cooperation of the sitting president. Trump needs to work with Obama but not the other way around. If Obama believes that Trump will destroy his legacy he won't corporate. Maybe Trump just said "help me or I burn down your legacy" or perhaps Obama had more leverage with the threat of obstruction during the transition, I think Trump wants a running start more than Obama cares his legacy at this point.

Trump doesn't need voters right now, he needs Obama's cooperation. Not surprising at all if he folded on this issue.

Nice sophistry.

Yep the mezicunt government gets fucked over. And the illegals in America get fucked over.

Lmao no because the vast majority of labor here is not by illegals neither is consumer spending.

Yes but we will recover my paco friend. Canada, China, and the EU are all better trading partners.

What matters is that your devastated for 100 years. You will not recover. We have recovered from far worse recessions. Your government will not risk it and right now is trying to call us out for bluffing. But when it really happens they will do a complete backflip on this issue.

And again we bring back American corporation factories in mexicuntland to America again.

So can we Paco.

As long as you admit that building the wall is nothing more than a 14/88, feelz > functionality power trip You completely missed the part about logistics, I'm guessing you didn't respond to it for a reason. Circular reasoning is the Holla Forumsyps greatest ally.

but they don't as the goverment doesn't need US aid to function, are you stupid or what?

a lot of illegals are on welfare, decreasing their purchasing power would mean more would apply for it, while the ones already getting welfare would have to demand more gibsmedat

illegal immigrants are an important portion of the american demand economy, if they leave, not only do you lose the vast majority of your workers that help america stay competitive by working below minimum wage, but you also lose a big portion of your market
lol, economists will disagree, there is a reason america is not having the same economic crisis as europe, canada or australia, birth rate

just like you "recovered" from the 2008 financial crisis? lol, mexico has a booming middle class, just like all newly industrialized economies, china will soon move into a model where they have to supply good and services to their people, and they will need their own china for cheap labour and manufacture, and their current investments in Africa have proven Africa is not a stable region at all for this, china will have to move their production to another part of the world

China shows no interests in supplying their internal markets with american imports, as I posted a graph that shows exactly that, and relying only on canada is economic suicide lol
top kek, look at the graph I posted, the US barely trades with the EU, and you will increase the labour costs in America due to not being able to relay on cheap labour, by having to manufacture inside the US which has higher costs and an increasing value of the dollar you will end up in a situation where American products are simply not able to compete because they are too expensive compared to their counterparts

citation needed

because you engaged in policies that are exactly against what your daddy trump is planing in engaging

The mexican goverment is at far higer risk by accepting to pay for it, as the goverment currently is not accepted by the population

so yes, make american products less competitive, enageg in isolanitionism so that the US loses its hegemony, and increase racial and economic warfare, thats what most of the radical left was been theorizing would bring america down, plus the added bonus of starting the revolution here in mexico by creating even bigger discontent with the bourgy lol

making them more expensive as the labour costs, raw materials and so on is more expensove, meaning they become less competitive

you are a fool for beliving the US industry is in any way bulletproof, the big three took a massive hit in 2008, GM and Chrysler went bankrupt, and Ford had to sell a lot of assets, let's not forget your biggest car markets are Mexico and Canada, and Mexico can survive with Japanese an European car imports

but you are not going to outsource as you will "bring back teh jebs!" :>) increasing the cost of the services making them less competitive, there is a reason mot call centers are in the third world

lrn a thing or two about macros you dumb cuck

And to think the whole 4 years he will be in power will be full of backflips like this, the future Holla Forumsack butthurt will be amazing. Can't wait till they start claiming that only "reddit" supported trump.

What. A retard… Look at him making shit up! I couldnt make that shit up if I tried! Lmao!

Stupid dumb spic cunt

Bullshit. You act as if the government won't take a significant hit considering your stagnating economy.

We are literally China's largest trading partner you fucking mestizo.

We are also one of their biggest exporters. We get cheap shit from china much more than you.

No more welfare for illegals. Cut it off, round them up and mass deport.

Confiscate all the money they made, their assets towards the wall.

The vast majority of workers are not illegals. The vast majority of workers are legal and most businesses use e-verify.

We don't need you spic trash.

None of then are having economic crisis. Yours is.

Bullshit. EU is one of our top trading partners.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_the_European_Union

We increase wages to offset. Plus the additional jobs it brings boosts our economy again.

Wrong you dumb spic. We have China, Vietnam, basically SEA. Most of our cheap products are from China. Not spicland.

Look at your economy. It's been stagnating since what. 50 years?

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/mexicos-economy-was-supposed-to-soar-its-starting-to-flop/2015/08/07/ecbf00dc-3ab4-11e5-b759-e3c43f009486_story.html

Trump is absolutely for Keynesian policies when needed. Again you are retarded.

Your country will be destroyed native rape baby trash. You need us far more than we need you.

We lose our hegemony? Kek we're best friends with Russia. a russia-us alliance controls the world.

Webare not engaging in isolationism. We will trade with many other countries and continue our exports and imports.

I wish Britain would have colonized the entire continent and killed all the savage natives so you mestizo trash would never come into existence. You'd be first world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_China

wew lad