Neptunia Thread

Anniversary edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS

Megadimension Neptunia V-II released on Steam

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies coming to Steam this fall

SuperDimension Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls coming to the Vita this fall

Re;Translation projects for Vita games now a possibility due to Henkaku. Do not update past firmware version 3.60

CONTENT

Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS

Start with Re;Birth 1. Then play Re;Birth 2, Re;Birth 3 and V-II. Make sure you play Re;Birth 2 and 3 with our Re;Translations.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/kybyae.mp3
store.steampowered.com/app/412830/
vndb.org/s240
lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/breasts.html
pastebin.com/CHDbznpy
lego.com/en-us/classic/products/lego-large-creative-box-10697
youtube.com/watch?v=6sn1UqbbbqQ
play-asia.com/hyperdimension-neptunia-mk2/13/704e6i
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for not using the new OP, faggot.

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And to celebrate the threads anniversary with her by playing video games all day and lewding all night

I want to go to bed with plutia and then start cuddling and sleep while holding hands reasuring that we have each other

>>>Holla Forums

Cant believe its been 5 years since the games got localized on PS3 and almost 2 years since people migrated to 8v. Where does the time fly?

Remember, the C in Vitamin C stands for

C U T E

This picture makes me feel things deep inside of me

As usual I must go to Gameindustri so I can play games with my wife of two threads Vert. Then we'll cuddle gently after a long day of eating at various Leanbox restaurants in between touring the Capital city on foot.

…wut?

MARK, WE HAVE A LIVE SJW FAGGOT, THE WORST KIND OF FAGGOT. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

And I want to go to a beach with Blanc and ask her to teach me how to swim and stay there long enough until she gets a sexy suntan and finally do some lewd things when no one is looking

Is it arousal? Is it affection? Is it like seeing someone you really like and want to have fun with? Do you wish to cuddle with Uzume every night and fall asleep like that, only for her to be slightly emberassed in the morning?

And I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And to have a happy birthday with you all.

Please calm down, all of you. This isn't a day to shitpost or anger ourselves.

Yes, I think that's it.

Soon….

Soon ?

I want to torture Nepgear's helpless body until she breaks~

and then treat her to some yummy ice cream to make her feel better

Bah, as someone who just started chapter 5, I agree with you. I'd say there's no urgency in getting Neptune back to her world but she tends to destroy that all the time. Urgency, I mean.

Yes yes, soon!

That, I understood, but soon for what ?

I'm guessing for 2hu Nep mods?

Until I release a new skin! Its been too long since I've made any.

CUTE
U
T
E

What new OP?

That's some green hair.

Blanc is a magical girl.

A magical girl, a witch or a spellcaster ?

Those are Spellcasters
Magical Girl CPUs would be cool though

So is Nepgear.

A spellcaster, but she can be an absolute witch sometimes.

Mahou Shoujo dimension when?

On other news, I'm working on my new story. And for once, I have absolutely no idea where it is going. The place and the characters are set, the scenario I wanted to use is used, but the story isn't finished, so I'm going with more freedom this time. Let's hope it ends up decently.

I suggest having someone well versed in English proof read it too. You usually make a lot of mistakes

Will you tell us what's it about

Maybe.

Maybe.

That would be a strange premise for a dimension regarding the CPUs. How would everything work in that dimension?

Easily. Just cast Arfoire as an evil sorceress, with CPU powers stored in magical items.

But would the HDD forms wear cute magical girl outfits instead? And would they still rule nations but just as magical girls?

Yes

Maybe.

I need this.

Okay, but would they still use the same weapons or would it be some sort of magical girl weapon variation? And what would the magical items/weapons be?

I DEMAND ANSWERS, GEARANON!

Is there any pics like that of Neptune from that event?

Okay, here's an answer - I don't want to answer

More seriously, it'll involve trains and underwear for the scenario I wanted to use. And while it will only happen early, there will be an obvious impact for the remaining. Especially since the MC I use can relate to that.

Kek. My post got deleted. Weeaboos can't handle the banter

Poor thing who doesn't know the pleasure of enjoying neps. I pity you.

Possibly.

If there are, I don't have them.

This sounds wrong

This isn't. You can enjoy neps by playing the games, for example.

Nepver Ever

I'd like to enjoy Neptune
Also
Lewd Neptunia game NEVER EVER

I know Noire's VA did lewd games where she sounds like Noire. Have any of the other Nep VAs done lewd games and they sound like their respective Neps?

Nep threads are ruined forever now that we know literal faggots are in them and offended faggot types from plebbit and cuckchan no less.

No idea. It might be useful to find, if only for edits.

But I don't just want their VAs. I want them to do their characters. But that's never happening

The Noire's one was posted last thread

Would be fun for someone to make a Ren'Py or something of it

We'll get it as soon as Tsunako finally releases her vault of Nep lewds

It needs a story… Unless one wants to adapt Amnesiac user-kun, with BAD END as a bonus route ?

I still prefer "loving Neps".

Here's a bee Neptune I found as a consolation.

I can't unsee the floating hats

Thanks, that's a good Neptune

They can make their hats float. It's magic.

Here's the premise.

The neps are magical human girls who are the mortal reincarnations of the ancient goddesses (their CPU forms) who helped found the four nations. The girls and their sisters are made the reluctant rulers of their respective nations in the hope that they can save the people.

They have reincarnated due to a very generic calamity involving the ancient big bad witch Arfoire using dark magic to take over the world.

They are all sent to a special magical high school to learn magic and shit from the greatest sorcerers of the world. The oracles are teachers and Histoire is the headmistress. The Makers also go to this school because they are talented magical girls too in one way or another.

The neps learn to use their powers/magic cards or some shit like that to transform temporarily into their goddess forms, some of whom are quite different from their new incarnations (Purple Heart).

The human neps have to rely on magic to fight, and aren't strong enough to use conventional weapons against the forces of darkness. The goddesses on the other hand created magic-imbued weapons so they could fight Arfoire's minions head-on in ancient times, so the neps can fight physically if they transform.

VERSION 2

The neps are normal high schoolers who gain magical powers because of console manufacturers being secret wizards or something, and the girls have to spend their nights fighting the evil forces of piracy without the rest of the world finding out what's going on.

As you can see, mahou shoujo writes itself.

We're talking about actual magic not your chuuni fantasies :^)

The first premise would make a great spin-off game Please add non region locked co-op in it

But we already know how MAGES. looks. This is about how the Neps that aren't already magical girls would look as magical girls.

I want to go dimension hopping with Nepgear and work together to find a way back home.

Oh goodness, this already looks more Sanae-y than I would've though.

I know that something like this will happen if I stop visiting these threads for a few days. But surely, somebody saved it, right?

Only this was posted: a.pomf.cat/kybyae.mp3

And I think a list of eroges her VA has done but I didn't save that.

what kind of trickery is this

Uni wants to join but is too shy to ask so she sits behind the door and self-neps to the nepping

I hear it too. I guess they're taking background music one step further? Or they're in a very indecent location

On the topic of Noire's seiyuu…
store.steampowered.com/app/412830/

She's an adorable mahou shoujo that knows a spell that makes people fall for her

Lemme ask y'all an odd question.

How will your nep react to watching you die and being erased from existence?

Why would you even ask that?

Because i'm curious on their reactions and i'm abit of a sadist.

Extreme indifference.

No different from us, heh.

It does no good to think of such things user

Nothing… she'd feel nothing!

Oh, fine, i was just curious.

well this surely is a great way to start this anniversary thread guys

I thought we had a pretty good run with the anniversary stuff last thread, not that we should have stopped there.

You're welcome.

We needed more cake.

At it's core, all Neptunia discussion is depressing. It is a tragedy that human minds were able to create something so beautiful and yet completely unattainable.

Well everything was said last thread anyway. I guess this is more like an after party.

Meant to reply to

For those who wanted an update to my situation (and since some of us basically requested it), here's a small update - Nothing happened. Yeah, seriously. To the point the local authorities begin to seriously think the slumlord and his family retreated to their home country Saudi Arabia.

I have to contact said authorities Monday, and will push for a check to be made, since it might change the situation a whole lot as, since there wouldn't be any possible owner for the building, said building will be given to the city with a new period of time to repair the building problems, and the city's leaders won't refuse to make said repairs since it might allow them to clear a problem with less costs.

Where are the anniversary pseudo lewds?
This is blasphemy!

You asked for it.

I didn't ask hard enough it seems.

I'm suprised how little amount of lewds I have of neps now that I take a look at my folder

What That's all I can say about that, hope the owner continues giving no fucks

Also lewds.

neptune is that tomboy girl who sneaks out of town to accompany you after youve been unjustly banished and was the only one to speak up for you in the town meeting.

Is that hard enough for you ?

Really?

You aren't doing this for me, you're doing this for future generations of lewd Neps.

That sounds like a story waiting to be written down.

yes and for some stupid reason shes not the canon love interest in the sequel and none of the doujins are of her as a faithful loving claymore swinging wife

That spell is a hammer

I hope so, but in case of problems, the other neighbors are there to settle it, since one of them is the son of one of the main workers called for major problems in the different buildings, and he can play with that.

Plus, it is already planned to refuse any entrance to the building for the slumlord from weeks on, so he won't be able to do anything without breaking the door open, which will attract the police's attention before he could pull any trouble.

You know what to do.

P u r e M e m e

Mark disagrees.

Well that actually might be good news then if you won't be forced to move out.

Ignore shitposters, drop cute neps.

are you saying hes inept?

I don't usually come to this thread but I wanted to inform everyone that for the nex several weeks Spelunker World is having a Neptunia V-II celebration and you can get a Nepu costume for your Spelunkette.

Thanks for relaying the information. I don't know if we have Spelunkers here, but it's always nice to share.

I can't stop smiling at this.

If anyone was thinking of helping us obtain game dumps of the vita re;birth games, only re;birth 2 is needed now as r;b3 was on sale on PSN so I went ahead and picked that up.

I can't help due to no Vita, but I support the initiative, good luck for that.

That's because Uni a cute.

Cute is for bullying.

Cute is for lovingly teasing

And this thread is now a bully free zone.

Dubs of truth have spoken.

MEMES ONEECHAN!

Advancing in my new story. Pic related has been successfully received.

vndb.org/s240

Holy shit

I want to Hold hands with Vert while playing video games as she is riding my face and then allows me to call her my Onee Sama.

Threadly reminder that big breasts are a waste of flesh, they only evolved to help females cuck males.

lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/breasts.html

How does one properly Nep a Nep?

By nepping her until she neps from the nep, I guess.

I beat ReBirth;2 last night! This morning was pretty brutal have screenshots!

I wanna bully IF throughout her high school years

Rest in Peace MAGES, Long live MAGES

Bully Uni Then take her shooting and buy her sweets afterwards

Do Neps like being nepped? I know Neptune threatens to Nep her enemies. Is she really lousy at nepping? Why would that be a threat?

Little gift incoming in several minutes. School days are beginning.

Maybe.

So even Kek agrees with me.

Nepping can mean a few different things. Vid related. And I've noticed that we have flags. I mean, I knew it, but there is really no reason to use them, so it's strange.

(Fucking checked)
My girlfriend has big titties you faggot

Nepping and Nep and Nepping an enemy are two different things

Uni is still cute though.Especially when you bully her for lack of tits.

And it is time. Today is the first day.
pastebin.com/CHDbznpy

Pretty good. I'm hoping this doesn't go to a bad end.

Which seems to be a common theme among the stories here.

I want to give Vert daughters to care for.
Also fuck off with that spoiler shit already.

Somehow I'd thought the thread would be a little more active.

Everyone's sleeping?

Still here.

Summer is also coming to a close.

I'm still living that NEET lifestyle, atleast until I get a job

School started back for some people, me included. Though that usually doesn't stop people from posting, so probably most people sleeping.

I'm probably just noticing the slowdown from the hyperactive pace the treads were going from a while back. Also fuck time zones.

This seems to be the old speed the threads used to have.

Yeah. Most people in Europe should be asleep. And it's getting dark in America as well. So most active people now should be those that live in Asia and Oceania.

Well looks like IFI is on high spirits. So Neps have an anniversary one year after our's?

I love the artistic shittiness of it

I had a bad day at work so It took me longer than usual to finish my self-nip studies.

What.

And I'm assuming its the date of the PS3 HDN so maybe?

Yes

I'm still here, I'm just a bit busy at the moment

And an ID change

Why are the twins doing the fusion dance nowhere near each other?
And why are Nepgear's proportions slightly better than everyone else aside from Umio and Nepgeardam?

I like the setting. Pretty interesting so far.

Goddess Neptunia Fervor: Revengence when?
Never FUCKING Ever and its sequel Forever FUCKING Never, Infinity +1 DLC included
Screw you, I'm tired of using Gear and associating Never Evers with her.

the nep and flow of the world will see things happen in phases

Speaking of never evers…

>And at least one for rei while we are at it she's a CPU so it counts damn it

>no sisters for rei based on the atari lynx, jaguar and panther consoles and be a evil trio trying to rebuild the tari nation but they are bad at everything like her older sister

90% of the game is meta jokes about memes and nanomachina.
10% of the game is you actually being a badass while making meta jokes about memes and nanogeardam

PHASE 1
Nep
PHASE 2
Nep Harder
PHASE 3
Neppu~
PHASE 4
NEPGYA!
PHASE 5
NEPGYADAM!!
PHASE 6
???
PHASE 7
Become one with the Nep.
PHASE 8
Become one with the Neppu~
PHASE 9
Become the shining light that will guide the world as we know it into the realm of Nepdimensions.
FINAL PHASE
SMILE

Double Nepgya!?

Shhhhhhhhhh!
Brah refresh your page!

Never!

I shall laugh at your mistake!

This is the lowest kind of bullying!
I hope you step on a lego, faggot.

Oh come on, isn't there anything else? Legos these days just aren't the same

you're provoking the shitposter in me, I have an idea now

I hope you get bombed with white phosphorous, maggot.

Seriously, I mean I haven't looked at a modern lego but if they went the way of the child friendly "build-a-blocks" or whatever they were called then I hope happens in the next 24 hours.

Lay it on me fam, I'm not scared of you!
I have the power of Neps!
YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE!

Consider the following

Well all Lego does these days is make licensed shit more than the basic stuff!

Christ almighty.

YOU FUCKING MONSTER

Good God

so they went from neigh indestructible to feasibly weak?
Or is that just nightmare fuel for those of us that stepped on them once upon a time?

Truly, less fucks have been given.

You can still just get boxes full of the bricks.
lego.com/en-us/classic/products/lego-large-creative-box-10697

Hell you can even buy individual pieces.

I know what I'm spending my next paycheck on.
Its been far too long since I've done anything creative. Now that I said this aloud I'd imagine life will go out of its way to fuck me over. Lego neptunia never ever. Freedom from debt never ever.

I usually make my stories end on good endings, with the only exception of the BAD ENDs. I hope this'll be the case.

Well, this is a simple school setting, I went with the idea of forcing neps to go through school in order to push them in after all. The teachers aren't that bound to the rule of treating the neps like the others, though.

There still exist the classic bricks everyone wishes others to step on. And yeah, they're still that painful, as my nephews' Legos have proven to me.

So I'm in newgame+ for Nep VII, and I don't think the "Please Look" flag item is working.

I noticed that too but no one was complaining on steam about it so I thought it was just me.

It's a very SUBTLE effect. It's their eyes that follow you not their heads.

Even then, the eyes are still looking off into the distance for me.

for you, I've been up for 21 hours

Shh, user, no more memes, just tears…

Second chapter dropping later that day. The scenario Hitler-kun dropped will appear on it, with an interesting twist suggested by several of us on the very next thread.

I guess it would be better if I put up a screenshot of this.

Got'cha covered
With camera hack

Cute, but I wonder why it's not working for me.

The radius is fucking small, like look at pics, that's the absolute limit of the "please, look" flag.
Also you MUST be in "check Model" viewer to see it. Just spam the Right Trigger and the B button and you'll see their eyes move.

good night everyone and I hope everyone has dreams with neps in it.
I started to notice that plutia is appearing more consistently in my dreams is this a good sign?

As long as she is bullying you I guess its a good sign.

Good night. And I just woke up out of a dream with Gear so I guess you got your wish granted.

You people and your dreams of Nep, all I get are nightmares that I can't wake out of

I will wish for your favorite Nep to pull you out of your nightmare then.

Beautiful

All of my sides. Congrats.

It reminds me of pic related

And it's making me very very sad

not exacly she is more in the background when things are happening, still no real interaction with her though

that reminds me one time I dreamed a lewd nep dream that suddenly turned into a nightmare
it ended up with purple heart turning into a terminator with purple fire hair
don't ask

now I'm going to sleep this time, see ya all

Don't have the same nightmare user

I had a dream once where I was beaten senseless by her, and it wasn't even the IH form
Problem is, I dream so heavily and vividly that I can feel pain during dreams, and I even did for two whole seconds after I woke up
Worth it

You guys need some beach sports Nep dreams, preferably ones where they slap each other with giant bubbles while you give commentary.

Does dreams of hugging and holding hands with your waifu sounds good enough for you ? Because I'm completely fine with them.

I'd trade my Gehaburn just to get a dream focused on my nepfu instead of random Nep dreamin'. I'm fine with any Nep dream though

I wish you the best you can have.

Also, speaking of dreams, I was quite a bit bugged when I notice there was a music I didn't recognized at first looping in the background of my last one. It is now identified (if you want to listen), and it makes the dream of simply walking while holding hands with Gear much more funny, I'd say.

youtube.com/watch?v=6sn1UqbbbqQ

Double trips backed up by facts can't be denied.

I've never had a nightmare in my entire life. It seems I can't really feel fear in my dreams. I wonder what they really feel like.

Nep dreams (almost) never ever though, they're always about the most random shit. It's going to take some massive effort to get Noire in there.

What kind of drugs are you taking before you go to sleep?

No drugs, but there is a funfair on my city for the moment, I went through last day and one of the stands had that music.

I wish everyone some decent Nep dreams, I'd just wish mine would stop trolling me.

user, know your place, and wear your qt one piece bikini like a good girl.

It's your dream user, give yourself some matching durability. You could be launching bubbles at the Neps right now. In your male form this time

I read the story, it was alright so far. I suggest making Neptune speak a bit more like Neptune instead of her speaking so plain. And the story could do with a lot more description of the scenery and characters. Describing the scenery helps us envision the setting and the characters in them better, and I had to re-read some lines a few times just to figure out who he was talking to this time. That leader of the rooftop part made me chuckle though, I like those moments.

Looking forward to more.

The thing is as soon as I become aware that I'm dreaming I wake up, if not soon then immediately. Not to mention all the weird shit that happens when I become aware, not to mention the one time where I was semi-aware and didn't bother questioning anything.

tl;dr: this shit is out of my control

For the descriptions, this is something I want to avoid a bit. Firstly because it is from the MC's point of view, and as the scenery is part of his everyday life, he doesn't care that much about it, and secondly because, as the writer, I want everyone to experiment the story his own way, and thus seeing the places his own way.

As for Neptune, it was more or less obvious she'd get toned down. New school, with no way of using any of the privileges she might have as a goddess, and the only thing helping her being her intelligence. Plus, she is heavily concerned about Gear's well-being, due to her naivety and the fact a school is far from being one of the most welcoming places. Thus, she was bound to appear more plain, considering her genki facade wasn't the most important concern at the moment. And while she could have gotten it back after some time, it won't happen.

Thanks for the feedback, though.

Same for me, it doesn't help being a pretty light sleeper too.

I think you've got the wrong idea about Neptune. But it seems like you've written a lot of your story already anyway, and it'll be interesting to see what you're planning to do with her. I'll tell you why I think you're very wrong afterwards.

Go ahead and tell it already. It might be interesting to have your point.

I just think she'd never act that way. Sure she's not stupid, but she always acts silly and lighthearted. She almost never deviates from that. That's why I don't think she'd act so serious like in the story, she never does. If any problems arise (like her being concerned for Nepgear like in your story), she'll always solve the problem in her own characteristic way. This goes double for a school scenario like this one, she'll have the time of her life meeting everyone and Nepping around, causing happiness everywhere. She'll keep an eye on Nepgear while acting that way, that's how she does things.

This is a point that can work… If we're talking about the Neptune we all know and love. However, there is a single thing that can make the deviation going from her changing her role to not even being there, and while it kept her at the same place, it doesn't make her the very same person if her life changes.

In that case, there were two changes that were made to her - First, as revealed in this first chapter, she is forced to spend some time at school, with the objective of getting graduated like every other person. The second thing isn't outright told until chapters later, but it impacts her more, since getting much more involved in Planeptune's affairs gives much less freedom, both for speeches and for her general attitude. She has to represent Planeptune in her normal form and to interact much more with her citizens. And while it makes her more happy in a general sense due to being more in contact with her people , it also makes her less silly because her everyday actions have much more weight, and every misstep could hurt Planeptune more than usual, since it's usually Nepgear and Histoire who work for Planeptune instead of her. And she's very conscious of that.

Spoilers for some of the next chapters' content, of course.

I don't get where you got the idea from that Neptune would ever speak so serious and clear like that though. She's always herself when interacting with her citizens, unless in Purple Heart form of course for formalities. If she represents Planeptune there then she'll act like herself even more, she always presents herself that way. You did fine in some lines though, but most are like it's another person speaking.

I'm actually pretty interested where you've gotten that idea from that Neptune would act so different in some situations. Because she never does, especially not when interacting with strangers. It's just her way.

I just thought about it. Because, yeah, she's always her fun self usually. But for formalities, as you pointed out, it's Purple Heart that is shown, not Neptune. And while we know the fact about CPU forms, like most of the characters, few people in Planeptune know that Neptune and Purple Heart are the same person, so Neptune's antics can pass more easily.

Well I mean, "formalities" isn't in normal Nep's dictionary. Even when making people aware that's she's the CPU, she does it in her own silly way. Even when her nation is going to shit or the world is ending, she's still her own characteristic self. She knows exactly what's going on, but always expresses herself that way. Her dream in V-II gives good insight as to why she does this, I think you'll come to see it more like my way when you play more of the games.

I thought about it quite a bit and re-read the whole thing to end up on another problem, quite bigger - The more I'm reading it, the more I feel like it doesn't work at all, making me disappointed by my own writings. And that is a huge block to me, considering I enjoy re-reading on occasion some of my own stories.

I think I'll have to rework it from the ground, or else that'll be a release I won't enjoy to make. My apologizes for the delay it'll cause.

Oh, what's that bigger problem you found? And don't be too disappointed, not being fully content with your work is what leads to improvement after all.

That bigger problem is just that, I am disappointed with how I wrote it thus far.

I see. I don't know whether to feel good about causing you to make a better story, or bad about making you write it all over again

Anyway, hope it works out and looking forward to the improvements.

Please don't blame it upon yourself. If something is to blame, it must be the actual situation I'm living, which is actually a hellhole and something that takes my mind much more than I want it.

And this is probably why I'm so dissatisfied with my writing, as I can't focus on it as much as I want.

Yeah, I can see how that's very distracting. You can always wait until that whole situation is more stable of course, there's no hurry. Maybe play those Nep games instead

Also Nowaru because we can't go 18 posts without Neps.

Thank you.

WE PRAISE NEPTUNE
WE PRAISE NEPTUNE
WE PRAISE NEPTUNE
WE PRAISE NEPTUNE
WE PRAISE NEPTUNE
WE PRAISE NEPTUNE

SHARES FOR THE SHARE QUEEN!

I am… Not pleased.

Hopefully you've been writing that stuff down a journal.

Don't feel so bad, I just got a nightmare today! Lets just say to describe it: Think the Joker from Nolan's Batman film doing his 'magic trick' happened to me

We could all use more Verticorn in our lives.

morning everyone, pururut didn't show up in my dream this time, how disappointing.

I always written down all the dreams I can remember on my computer sadly I haven't got that much luck remembering my dreams as of late

I shall help you, son of man.

Technology may have come a long way and people these days might prefer typing on the keyboard than writing on paper, but I don't think keeping an E-Journal is quite the same as actually writing it down.

I get that people are more likely to retain things if they write them down, but the aim here is to record the dreams before they forget them, isn't it?

Yes, record the dream(s) within 10 minutes of waking up (Says /monster/ anyway…).

I used a E-Journal myself for a few months and found myself not remembering the events that happened.

Then again, if typing suits you better than writing, more power to you.

This also helps with lucid dreaming, as you will see recurring events in your dream that will help you determine when you're dreaming. Or something like that.

As an addition I've found that fapping before sleeping makes it harder to remember the dream
the within 10 minutes thing isn't essential, but it's easier to remember all of the dream then

From my own experience, just having notes or being in the act of writing/typing is more than enough to retain details from dreams I've had. As long as I'm actively recalling the memories before they fade I can save the details of my dreams, its pretty much how I'm able to post about the Nep dreams and even analyze how a fictional game is played despite the fact that in-dream no rules were ever given and the Neps just acted like they always knew how to play.

Pretty much.

Ha.

But I seriously didn't know that.

Why play with neps when you can play with onis at onigiri online? It's like a comfy action game VN all in one.

I tried it a long time ago. The lag made it unplayable.

EU here.

That narrator's voice is funny for some reason

Well it's something I've noticed personally and I'm not 100% sure of it.

Are you entirely serious?

From personal experience I seem to have very vivid dreams while doing nofap. Everything feels more real and memorable. I can still recall bits of some of them even a year on.

I think the subconscious mind becomes more determined when it's seeking sexual release.

Neps nepping neps while nepping nepping neps.

It's okay, I can fill in for this guy's LIES

We'll see about that.

user, kindly do not source your neps from deviantart

neptunia a shit

Why not Iffy?

It just doesn't work that way, and that's not even taking into account the lack of quality.

Two can play this game!

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

why do they have to put thier fetishes on neps and make them look so shitty?

and I been seeing that plutia/iris heart is the most targeted for shitty art with many degrees of autistic fetishes.

it's because of the dominatrix thing isn't it?

I'm sure many people here are willing to tie BigNep up and tear her clothes then do unspeakable things to her
As long as she agrees to that sort of roleplay of course

I hope I live to see Shadowrun-styled VR matrix happening.

You heard Big Nep, Neptunia is a family game.

Got'cha covered fellow nepper

You mean family making game?

Plutia is incredibly cute in this picture.

Also the setup in that picture may work with (proper) VR in the future

Ploot does attract a lot of the stranger ones.

No.

dreigyreb8f7 f9a6tew ragywfuf6dsaoyfrgsefoygdxv

Stop it
Please

counter: cute ploot

What's wrong user?

stop it user

Granted, this is better than I can ever hope to draw, but that doesn't mean it still isn't shit nor stops me from calling it shit and by the way, its shit. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

ITS ALL SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

The neps are rude.

They drew their own version of the lewd shower scenes too.

It's up to me to save this thread and add some quality nep lewdness to it then.

Hot vidya girls deserve lewdness of the highest quality.

or we could just do what did and post cute neps

I'll try not to fap this time around

I love you guys.

with Blanc I choose trick
then I treat twins to some candy

I finally managed to beat Neptunia VII, and now I'm having some depressing thoughts…

WIth all these new characters introduced in VII.. will they meet the same fate as the ultradimension characters, or the oracles (except Histoire), going into oblivion? They already nuked almost all makers, Victory/RB3 is like it never happened…

But at least, Financier is back

Thanks for eating half of my images with flood detected.

Gold Third and DLC characters will likely never be heard from again. Uzume is clearly here to stay though. I don't know about Big Nep, I think she'll just leave Hyperdimension to continue her bug hunt.

The difference between V and V-II is that V-II is actually good and the characters aren't all annoying clones of who they are supposed to be.

Not only does this series have seriously depressing undertones, it also has depressing truths on how characters we've come to love will never re-appear

By the way, anyone know what this type of meme is called? I will provide Neps as compensation.

I don't think it has a name, but it started on /sp/ back on halfchan with Tony Kornheiser and the caption of "why".

I wuv you too

The more you know…

Fifth pic

Is everyone sleeping

No, only getting back to playing a bit of VII, only about 6 hours into it.

I can't help but wonder who the CPU was that came before Neptune

It's 3:45 here, and I have insomnia.

I'm playing D3 with a friend

It's only 8:50 in the evening in centeral burgerland.I'm just busy replaying Red Dead Redemption and waiting for other people to post

Went to the movies with my parents actually. But it is sleep time for most people here.

02:57 here
I feel ya bud

I'm stuck in bed due to allergies. It doesn't help that fall semester is starting in almost 3 weeks. Less time for writing/games and more time going into making sure that I'm all set for my final year at collage.

Sorry to hear about your allergies. Mine get bad in spring. And hope your final year goes well. My last semester started this past week. Have to work on my senior design project starting next week. It's going to be a barista robot.

Nah, just don't have much to say and I'm bored

Wow, I really guess no one has any topics of discussion.

Not really right now, not really a bad thing.

When the threads are being made at a rapid pace, discussion eventually dies down.

At most I expect discussion to pick up when a new game or port comes out. Or if something IF-related happens

If Neptools allowed me to modify Nepstation to my liking, I would be returning to edits

Its time lads.

Are there any bros in this series at all besides fishman?

We'll have more to discuss when the Iffy game comes out.Assuming people care enough about the Vita

Neptune, can we hold hands?

I figured as much, Fall cannot come fast enough then.

It was a worthy save brother.

The SI in Hyperdevo-….
The SI in Producing Perfe-…
The Lastation Guard in Victory…

No, user, the answer is no.

You, the player?

Neptune let's have pudding together

I might as well continue the trend.
Vert are we still happily married?

Are any of you going to interfere in my dream?

I think this is exactly why I never have Nep dreams

MAXIMUM FAITH

MAXIMUM FAITH IN BED

HA HA! I'M IN THE CLEAR! SUCKERS

I got a maybe if it's any consolation

This is the third thread in a row Vert has asked me for faith, I think its a sign. A sign I should not question our marriage in future threads.

My faith for Neptune is starting to waiver

plutia, will you appear in my dreams this time?

Sleep, snug, smug

This is quitter talk!
If you fail, Nep! NEP AGAIN!

No no no, its like this

Winners never quit
Quitters never win

don't worry user we can always "correct" that attitude

well this is not ambigous at all, I hope I can remember my dreams at the very least

A simple punch to the face works better, lets off your steam also

One more attempt for this thread

Do you know now if you want to have pudding together

This feels like a hollow victory at best

I got a question for you Kurome, Can I watch you corrupt some goddesses? It for research/science.

Umio, do you still look back fondly on the time Vert massaged your dorsal fin?
Get better, Young IF!
Uzume, let's dream together!

At this point it almost can't be anyone other than Uranus.

Try taking melatonin

Noire, let's spar.

We have really slowed down in the past few days huh

My connection has been cutting out at least once every half hour!

Neptune, will you ever have pudding with berserkposter?

Looks like the answer rests on whether you like pudding.

That's a bit of a problem because I rarely have pudding and I don't feel strongly either way on it.

You've doomed me to a neverending purgatory

O-oh. Well, I guess pudding is all right somtimes, so you should still be in with a shot.

I think we need third-party arbitration.

I pity those who don't love pudding

Law PH and Chaos PH, eh?

My dick approves.

Someone please make a story out of this.

I take it you're a Chaos bro?

Nepgear, let's go to the movies!

Which Nep will you nep?

Roll!

C-SHA AND RAM

Nepgear, I choose you!

Guess I'll just sleep with Dengekiko so she'll rate my games higher instead.

rollan

Whoa wait a minute user, don't drag Neps into the degeneracy that is GG now…

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN
>Wh-What's wrong user? Don't you like my music? I made it especially for you''

You're right. That was uncalled for. It's Famitsu who sells her best reviews to the highest bidder

rollan

Wel that's how I see that

Noire likes orgies?

Fucking >>>/out/ all of you

Vert keeps inviting Nepgear over while "reprogramming" her to become her sister, the turning point is when Nepgear decides to dye her hair blonde
That's sounds good
No, Uzume only had monsters in her dimension so when she started living in Planeptune after events of V2, she doesn't want to be a burden on Nepuchi and says she'll live alone, except she has no money or anything so she gets taken in by a stranger in exchange for lewd thing turns out positive because they become an actual couple and then "spend a day with Uzume" happens
I like this idea
Uni wants to gather asmuch shares as possible to be noticed by Noire, she decides to do it the slutty way so she sneaks out at night and goes to parks in other nations where she lets anyone who devotes their life to praising lastationuse her as they want
Blanc has a male secretary that forgot to hide his ero doujins, she found them and decided to pick up writing lewd things with secretary, all under a different pen name, because she has no experience with anything lewd, the secretary is allowed to play out the most perverted, sick scenarios on her, such as bestiality, rape(both are more of a pretend kind where Blanc wears a blindfold and secretary either fucks her or uses sex toys to stimulate the experience), bondage

Neptune sells herself to anyone who offers at least a weeks worth of pudding

If Vert offered you one million dollarydoos to help her kidnap and brainwash Nepgear would you do it?

Okay then, lets do this.

This depresses Neptune to the point where she sells herself to anyone with a weeks worth of pudding. LOVE IT.
But first everyone had to get cucked for this…
Unfortunately Noire is too busy trying not to please herself to fantasies of Rom and Ram to notice Uni's starving attention.
This is where Rom and Ram got the idea for their Cam show

Now someone make this happen.

Your lack of degeneracy is disturbing…

Can I watch what happens after?

Are you kidding? Hell no.

I'd be fucking pissed at Vert for even considering that idea.

C'mon, man, this shit ain't hot.

This is not how you treat Neps.

I was under the impression that in V-II Vert's Heart event, her event showed that she actually wanted to be the imouto, and not just have an imouto.
So that would mean would actually be true.

After all is said and done, we then witness the birth of >>>/hgg/ in Gameindustri.

Well she has acted on both sides of the spectrum, not saying you are wrong but just throwing that out there.

I have fallen into the depths of autism
save me

For anyone interested in playing Mk2 to compare with RB2, the US version is on sale on play asia:

play-asia.com/hyperdimension-neptunia-mk2/13/704e6i

Still $24 even on sale.

Perhaps a Conquest in this dimension wouldn't be so bad

There is no salvation from this Hell, user

I could never get into FC, it just requires too much autisim and I just want sex.

Stop being a prude, enjoy the lewds.

Fucking stop eating my pics Jim!

Oh goodie, ID change, but we all know who I am and thread is past bump limit so it doesn't matter.

Well, that dream didn't go so hot…so much for interference.

Story time?
As you can see, we are in dire need of anything different.

Nothing really Nep related (Or maybe it is, I don't know) but all right…

Maybe the middle aged woman was IF since I can't think of anyone else who would use a firearm.

There's a difference between being lewd and downright degenerate

Where do you think we should we draw the line?

See Specifically,

Also all this degenerate posting made me unable to upload my smug Nep images so I have to say this
>Heavily implied

Any tips on not getting nightmares like these happening?

I'd honestly appreciate any dream about Neps, nightmare or no

[spoiler]LET ME UPLOAD PICS DAMNIT{/spoiler]

Somebody JUST FUCKING KILL ME
I'll reward you by being one less faggot the world will have to deal with.

Just use asterisks, geeze

I usually don't dream at all. So that's my recommendation if you don't want nightmares. It sucks because when I do dream, the dreams are usually unpleasant. Then again, I'd rather wake up feeling relieved that my dream didn't happen then wake up feeling depressed that my dream didn't happen.

I would if my respective keys would fucking work. I need a new everything.

hownu.ru

I'll respond to this by being more degenerate.
Also fuck I forgot that was a thing.
Possible ID change again because my ISP is a faggot

Breaking news that might change my whole situation.

The slumlord and his family have gone back to the parents' home country, where there have been major conflicts, and it's very possible that they have gone there for an unestimated period of time in order to avoid law to fall on them.

The verifications about this begin tomorrow, to estimate if the slumlord and his family are traced as victims there, and if there is a planned trip for them to come back here. Should they are either dead or without intent of coming back, their buildings, including this one, will be reacquired by the city.

From there, the following may happen - The city claims ownership of the buildings and make the repairs the slumlord is supposed to do before either giving ownership of the apartments to the ones who were renting them, or putting the building on sale for whoever wants it, with the renters having priority on this.

I don't know what to think about it.

So you are in a relatively good situation then?

Since you're renting out a place there, I doubt you could buy the building yourself, but you could end up getting a decent income had you the initial capital.

It still needs confirmation, and the check will only begin tomorrow, so one can count at least two weeks before having it. But if it's confirmed, you got it right.

I don't want to hope for it too much, though.

Also,

Nepgear, can you support me so I can write decently again ?
Nepgya, can you smile to me ?
Can I use my ID for the last numbers ?
Yeah, I already know the answer.

I'll take it as a I can support you, but it maybe won't help you write

Rolling.

Yeah I'm swapping that first one.

Nepgear, will I be the same after my conquest run

Your love for Neps will become even stronger

rolling for Nepu

You will never pirate again.

Considering how much I already love Gear, it's something scary in itself.

I was referring more to the Neps in general. How you will feel at the end of conquest really puts into perspective just how much you care about them.

So what happens if I laughed it off?

No biggie, it would just mean that you felt differently about the neps compared to most folks in this thread.

But wouldn't that imply that I have no faith in them or I would be seen as a psycho?

It would simply mean that you care little about the Neps, or you're a heartless person in general.

Speaking of

I will never ever let go of the thought that Neptune is just acting retarded to get away from work

it begins

Also, anyone want anything added to the OP?

Just use the new one that decided on in the last thread.

Dammit. Guess I can't take her body for my own until she falls in love with me or I'll feel too guilty.

This game has progressed quite a bit since last time I played. Good to see.

What about Noire though

Wrong image

You got a lot of Neps. Did you just edit their names or actually start with all of them?

I started with them. I'm a bit sad I can't make Rom and Ram and Blanc all related to each other.

new thread