Overgrowth Alpha 226 changes - Wolfire Games

Overgrowth Alpha 226 changes - Wolfire Games
Published on Aug 17, 2016

I had a jpeg of that tweet but its gone now.

THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS

Who could possibly believe that half of the population of women have been raped

something something consorting with beasts something something sjws

And it only took them 2 years to make it look like a bit like a videogame than a tech demo

They also really downgraded the graphics in that time though, didn't they?

Also

Half the world's population is in the Middle East and India. Both Muslim countries.

I made the mistake of buying this. Rather fun little thing with neat mechanics, but the devs are apparently massive SJWs and it isn't going anywhere.

poo the loo are not mudslimes

Nevermind, I just got your comment

B-but Islam is the religion of peace

Half-Life 3 is gonna come out before this shit goes to beta.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCK YOU FINISH THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY INSTEAD OF ADDING SHITTY GRAPHICS FUCK YOU AND YOUR ENGINE KUNG FU MAX PAYNE IS BETTER THAN LUGARU

This game has been in development for so long that i've seen multiple generations of Holla Forums commenting on it.

DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND

HOW FUCKED

THAT IS

Do you understand that people have joined Holla Forums, learned about this game and commented on it's development while other people quit Holla Forums or fucking died since it's development started?

Generations of Holla Forumstards passing each other the torch on this game in terms of stale memes and comments, like it's some sort of marble sculpture that hundreds of years in the future the younger generation approaches and observes the artist still ham,mering that fucking block of marble asking "are you fucking done yet?".

It's INSANE.
This is Half Life 3 level of complete insanity at this point, it's not even a joke anymore.

i don't get it
the game was just fine years ago
he could have simply started working on level design and some campaign/story mode or something, and released the game by now
but nope, gotta rake in that patreon dosh

I keep forgetting it exists

I just don't get it. Why why WHY won't he just work on the actual game parts of the game? What is impeding progress? Where is his effort going? There has literally never been a videogame in development with less progress than Lugaru or whatever they renamed it. Star Citizen has more progress per unit of time than this game. I just don't get it, it's SO FUCKING CLOSE to being good but also an actual videogame but it sits in the pit of eternal tech demos instead. Does he not see the wasted potential? Does it not bother him? When he jacks off, does he get all the way to the edge and then say 'nah I'm good' and stop? That's what he's doing with this game and it's killing me.

I just want to play videogames.

you now realize this is the future of yandere simulator, and about any other game feeding on infinite amount of patreonbux that only get released after developers stop giving a fuck

The funny thing is Lugaru was a thing long before Patreon was even on the scene. Same with Cortex Command but nobody ever talks about that game.

Funny thing is we still haven't seen any actual gameplay content yet. The fighting's there, the AI's there, so what's the hold up? He keeps adding useless bullshit that are graphics related instead of doing anything.

Cortex Command did go on for a long time also. but it is finished, which is cool. good game.

At least Valve aren't taking money for HL3 (yet). I'm sure if there were a way to link it to hats or skins they'd jump on it though.

Is it though ? I remember a bit of a shitstorm when the game released because the devs basically called it quits, wrapped things up and released the game as is without a lot of promised features;

Project Zomboid also seems to be taking forever. I mean it's slowly progressing but the devs are often pants-on-head retarded, take forever to implement even basic shit and keep getting sidetracked by the most mundane stuff.

Wew, according to it's even more than one in two. This guy guy may be clinically retarded because I can't believe a human bean can type this with a straight face.

May you never wonder why he milked the alphabux and never released a game

BITCHES BTFO

How retarded do you have to be to spout that shit without sitting down and thinking it through first?

my understanding was the dev was trying to get the game on steam and it was before early access was a thing and so people misinterpreted it as the completed game, they continued to work on it

Being autistic, Jewish and a furry might explain it.

they're taking in patreon money now?

"Never forget that 6 trillion women are raped every attosecond!"

now that, that is the hallmark of these damn things. there's more feature creep than game.

I don't know what features didn't make it in to final CC, I do know it's been fun and playable for many years. I don't fault for calling quits when it's well done. Overgrowth will be a forever tech demo, an ugly one.

Autists are generally good at maths though. It doesn't take a genius to work out 4/5ths of women being raped is downright impractical even with the widest possible definition of rape. Either there are many, many serial rapists out there going free or 4/5ths of all men are committing rape. Either case would have to have massive police/judicial incompetence or complicity of a scale conceivable only to a paranoid schizo.

Huh, I didn't know it was officially finished. Bout fucking time, the game went on for ~10 years.

W E W
E
W

reminder if this was a publisher backed product it would have been canceled 2 years in.
crowdsourcing was a mistake.

Jews tend to be autistic and good at math, doesn't stop them from saying that the Holocaust is real.

Yes but it lowered the barriers of entry for random people to make their own games. The innocent financial backing system is there. But the greed of humans fucks it up.

Lowering standards is a bad thing user

Hipsters and jews aren't people.

I think its less greed and more inexperience with people working on large projects

Crowdsourcing is a fucking mistake, because it puts incompetent people in charge of big projects with poor project planning and management

You want to get into fucking video games? Then you have to start from the bottom, make an indie title, gain recognition, get it published on Steam or some shit, and built up from there. Its not fucking easy, but its not supposed to be easy.

That's eighty fucking percent. How can they believe this shit?

Isn't this the guy who needed totalbiscuit to hand hold him into making a comment explaining his spazzing out against gg?

I don't think even 80% of white women in South Africa have been raped….

Actually, the actual tweet was that 4 in 5 women you know have been raped. The only good thing he did after that was allowed people to refund their money because of his idiotic statement.

Considering they shat out editing tools for it early on I half figure they just thought everyone else would build the actual content.

It's still far from what people foolishly paid in for, basically just slapped on the metagame really lazily. Swear it even runs worse than it used to and has basically be, as always, fixed by mods.

At least with the final release of Cortex Command there won't be any more future updates to break the mods again! I really wish I wasn't being serious right now but honestly the community did more to add content than the devs. A goddamn shame, it had a lot of potential. You're not wrong when you say it runs progressively worse than older versions though, I don't know what's up with that.

Not even sure how that's possible. It ran so bad in 2008 or so I figured there's no way they could make it worse.

(((DAVID ROSEN)))

Nothing else needs to be said.

I swear it's made in Gamemaker or something. It's genuinely impressive how an entirely 2D sprite game can run so poorly.

Every woman I know has been raped

Hi Rance.

Hello, fellow Somalian.

user, this needs to stop, report yourself to the police.

Ridiculous, I've only raped like 2-3 women in my entire life.

Autistic retard dev aside, the game's still a mess. There's clearly no actual goal in mind, as all that's been added to the game are "toys".

So, it's like that other autistic pet project with the cool vehicles that gets posted on Holla Forums once in a blue moon.

Autists can't make anything good on their own, they need someone to direct their autistic drive into a productive direction, and keep the more disgusting fetishes they seem to be drawn towards at bay.

About a year ago the guy gave in and let around 4-5 people in on the project, and to be fair there's been *some* level of progress, but it's still pathetic in comparison to what it should be.

the guy who worked on this is some sjw, pass.

? any screenshots or something to prove that.I don't remember him being an SJW

Point at him, point at him and laugh.

Holy shit how retarded are you?