CHINKS BEND THE KNEE: ALLOWS NK SANCTIONS

Didn't see a thread on this. Must have been buried underneath all the Cville shit.

archive.is/Ygbg9
archive.is/l6UJt

So this is good, it means the chinks aren't ready to go to war with the US over this, which is sure to piss off the kikes who would obviously use it to have more whites killed.

FUCK YOU KIKE OP MOTHERFUCKER, NORTH KOREA DID NOTHING WRONG

This is how the never ending Jew agenda attempts to get pushed forward. Fuck you too Kike

Norks are fucked.

M U H A P P R O P R I A T I O N

Fuck off kim dong chul

china was probably in on the cville psyop and decided starting a civil unrest in the US was better than starting nuclear war.

I have an idea for what to call them when the Koreas are reunified…

Best korea din do nuffin.

Only pro kike nations can have satellites or nukes.

Don't be salty just because you ran out of birds and the government shorted you on hot snow.

I just hope they take Worst Korea with them.

Nigger, they've voluntarily kiked themselves. Stop making the alternative to kikery look like complete devastation that no one would choose to live under, you blackpilling faggot.

Priceless.

North Korea is literally a paradise, and everything you hear about them is wrong

Yugoslavia was a literally a paradise, everything you heard about them was wrong. :^)

They can starve as much as they want, starving and shitting on the kikes even better.

zoom

Was just watching the video and about to admit I stepped on my dick after I finished my kek-a-thon.

Apparently the 2nd largest export of clothing (not under sanctions) is crazy booming right now, so yeah theyre applying sanctions but who cares?

(((Trump))) cucks, everyone

4/pol/ go home.

China kept using norks as their spear. Without China nork will fall apart like it should have decades ago. No amount of Best Korea /int/-tier memes and jew revisionism will change that.

Gas yourself

You have to go back to /r/thedonald yid faggot you clearly don't belong here.