Can we get a German aesthetics appreciation thread? I hope this isn't against the rules...

Can we get a German aesthetics appreciation thread? I hope this isn't against the rules. Germans are the true Teutonic Knights and one day they will rise up and rescue Europe.

This has potential. Mods, please be cool.

That sword looks really wide to me.

The better to chop down nigger pregnant statues with mein friend!

Imagine how cool it would look to have a dozen Teutonic Knights all marching in formation at Antifa.

Skyrim belongs to the Nords!

They what you get for being kike slaves and having no soul at all.

Dumping all I have of NAZI SPACE BEAR

Can't have this thread without Arno.

cont.

last one

This makes me sad as fuck. Those were innocent times. I hope the bear guy survived the war.

Bearman was a real brother.

Nazi Space Bear 2020

Sorry double post.
Thanks for this thread OP.

I was wrong.

ONE MORE DUMP

NAZI SPACE BEAR FOREVER

Checked

Why stop at Germany? There's great aesthetic to Greek, Serbian, Italian, French, English/Scottish/Celtic, Egyptian, Persian, Assyrian, Finnish, Spanish, Czech, Slovak, Polish, Lithuanian, Estonian, Latvian, Swiss, Russian, Mongol, Japanese, Chinese, Arab, Indian, Afghan, Ukrainian, and Hungarian culture.

You may not think these have much in common, but that is because you don't see it. These are the Old World powers most likely to disdain, or develop a disdain for The Eternal Jew.

pics 1 and 2
pics 3, 4, and 5

I honestly think italian aesthetics is prettier, I mean atleast the statues and whatnot.

post some fam, I like their architecture and paintings from Chirico

was that bear a meme back then?