Prepare for the greatest shitstorm of our time:

Prepare for the greatest shitstorm of our time:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898254409511129088

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EhIk6
youtube.com/watch?v=MJjzSZaAjuk
ammoland.com/2013/06/peace-through-pork-jihawg-defensive-ammunition/#axzz4q39jwv4O
ammoland.com/2013/06/peace-through-pork-jihawg-defensive-ammunition/#ixzz4q3AQEHp0
newsandtimes.com/2016/10/pershing-pigs-blood-story-is-credible/
archive.fo/PVeJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The media keeps saying it's a myth about the bullets dipped in pig blood.
Can anons confirm?

They claim that it's 25 as opposed to 35 years, but it's legit.

Who cares?

Folklore is an even more powerful meme than reality.

While the left is kvetching about fact-checking war stories, they're making references to Harry Potter and Marvel movies out the other side of their mouths.

It probably is but it's not like it matters, the point is that Trump approves of it as a method and isn't afraid to say it. I swear he's getting unhinged now, the media and GOP betrayal after Charlottesville was the last straw.

I doubt that. Mudslimes couldn't contain themselves from chimping out for a fraction of that time.

The holocaust is also a myth, but that doesn't stop it from being a powerful memetic tool

This isn't the first time he said this through

I mean even if it was a myth it serves as great inspiration.

"Hes geting unhinged"

Uh dont post in ivoted trump i got a feeling they'll ban your ip address then kill you or something.

(checked)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

The vaguely humanoid rat-creature Rep. Steve Cohen is taking steps towards implementing articles of impeachment against Trump for supporting neo-Nazis, white nationalists, and the KKK.

Surely, taking the bait will work out just fine for Cohen and the Dems :^)

archive.is/EhIk6

First off, it did fucking happen. Pershing was a fucking beast.

Secondly, this is the best current year +2 ever.

I FUCKING LOVE MY PRESIDENT!

CHECKED
Kek all facts are being scrubbed from the interwebs right now. All sources say hoax it was a hoax it's a hoax hoax hoax but we know
THE LUGENPRESSE IS SO FUCKING SHIT SCARED RIGHT NOW

No user, you're using the wrong calendar

We're Modern Day +0

wew

You should kill yourself nigger
RUN NIGGER RUN

They make bullets with pigs blood on them already, I forget the name.

I would call them porkies if I were the CEO
Kek bless him

They cant erase history.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJjzSZaAjuk

What is this? Their third draft at impeachment? Is anyone keeping score? kek

yummmmm

A very serious personal attack has been levied, against rats that is. That thing is a kike, totally different, worse.

ammoland.com/2013/06/peace-through-pork-jihawg-defensive-ammunition/#axzz4q39jwv4O

>Read more: ammoland.com/2013/06/peace-through-pork-jihawg-defensive-ammunition/#ixzz4q3AQEHp0

Looks like Obama era ATF regulations might have had a negative impact…or perhaps all bullets get this magic treatment now without any special pr???

If he said the same about "Nazis" the left would be cumming out their ears right now.

Trump should tweet The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

this is why ppl are mistreat humans on the most basic level. i can get all the nutrients i need from plant based diet but animals taste so good mmm gotta fill that belly something that shows the same feelings i have myself. death and destruction gotta have it. oh i bet my family would taste really good too covered in bbq sauce, love being a sick fuck

Seems like a market to be filled by an entrepreneurial white man

I love it.

To be entirely fair here, the mudshit laws include a clause where they aren't punished for eating pig if they are forced or if they ingest it unknowingly. So Pershing shooting them with pig bullets would just be hand-waved away once they got to 72-virgin land.

They are also allowed to eat it if they are undercover practicing taqiyya, they can do anything in the name of taqiyya other than kill an innocent Muslim.

checked
then why the porcine-phobia?

Gotta love all the death cult rules that can be ignored half of the time.

Well they still see pigs as disgusting and won't eat pork of their own volition.

True, but you have to be willing to face the infidel to enter paradise. Which means you are willingly accepting the induction of pigs blood in combat. Grey area even for them.

what about the burying them with dead pigs, seems like a permanent desecration to me, their family/friends digging them up to find their rotted juices and flesh intermingling in the dirt with the pigs blood/flesh can't paint a pretty picture.

They can even easily sidestep this one because there's no innocent muslims

That second pic with the sheboon.

Made me laugh out loud immediately the first time, made me laugh out loud now.

It looks like a crying infant with that stubby nose.

Sadly, this is true, I think it even goes so far as suspending a lot of rules when one is going on jihad.
Hence all the whoring, drinking and whatnot.

Thankfully, it seems that most muslims aren't aware of being 'safe' from judgement from getting force fed pork and bathed in pig blood.
So it still works out just nice for the vast majority.

And ye,s the mouth also does it, it's just funny.

All things must be purged if you want to save your precious unusable feed to usable meat converters.
Too bad you can't cause you're a faggot.

Interest vid, thanks.

(checked)

I think what he is referring to is burrying them in pig's carcass, not dipping bullets in blood.

If the other charges don't have anything to do with the fucking hard drives or with the DNC then it's just bullshit that he's gonna walk from/.

Checkmate vegans

I've heard stories of Muslims in the UK getting shitfaced because as long as they hold the bottle under the table "allah can't see it".

underrated post. It's like they're fucking retarded robots unable to do anything outside of their (((brainwashed))) programming.

Everybody loves bacon! I'm surprised those bullets are no longer available.

>newsandtimes.com/2016/10/pershing-pigs-blood-story-is-credible/
>archive.fo/PVeJs

Double Checked

There's no reason you couldn't drip molten wax from that candle or shove chunks of that bar of soap into hollow points. They're soft enough that they won't interfere with expansion, and if the gun is running hot enough to melt it, you get really nice smelling self lubricating ammo.

If only we could convince Trump to go Duterte on antifa, the dems, and the cuckservative traitors and neocons
and faggots and trannys
and nogs
and spics
and poos
and chinks
fuck it, Trump you need to go Duterte on EVERYONE, we'll help

King Anu get, and truth. Leftyfags will use Harry Potter and other kike media, unironically, to support their delusions, while nitpicking reality in an attempt to discredit reality.

Fuckin retards.

jew media has replaced the traditional man's use of religion, fables, mythology, parables, etc to make a point.

Not to derail the thread (I'll sage), but I disagree with this video. "Carnivorous" implies intent, as in the plant purposefully tries to catch the sheep. If a Sheep accidentally wanders into a patch of thorns and is caught, that is by design of the plant, and not a purposeful motive. Is a web carnivorous because it catches a fly? Interesting video nonetheless.

So fucking checked

10/10 miniature

Violence is not the answer. We should continue fighting these violent bullies by continuing to give them our lunch money and tickling their balls. Any day now they will stop.

My flaccid penis agrees with you

They lost connection to the source of life that made all the myths of the past relevant and powerful. They get the husks of what used to contain substance, thus only get capeshit, and not REAL myths of the gods..Those myths contain lessons that ARE NOT universalist, but based on merit. This drives an evocation of fear, and an invocation of cloudy delusion.

I'll do you one better.

Oh shit. Not projectiles that are augmented with pig grease, but made entirely of pig grease?

A venus flytrap doesn't really try to catch insects either. It has mouths that close but there's no brain, it's just a physical reflex to a stimulus. As for webs one could argue that the web is a part of the spider, which is carnivorous and does have a thinking brain full of intent.
I get your point though that the web itself is something without a will and yet it catches things. I guess what it boils down to is what qualifies as intent, do venus flytraps and jellyfish (living carnivorous entities without brains) wield intent? Polite sage as well.

Whence shall I study about this noble gentleman General Pershing? From CNN's website or (((wikijewpedia))) perhaps?

jihawg BULLETS WITH PIGGY BLOOD COOL

Excellent video. Nature, even in its most carnivorous natures, is a thing of beauty.

Send them these

wow old news, one out of like the 3 plants that eat bugs or animals. not everything or everyone is capable of being conscious enough to realize what they don't need. animals have faces that i can see, so i'd rather not eat something that has similar dna like cows do to us. keep up and ruin the world like most do faggot

you are never on the internet. please keep your lame comments to yourself

Are you retarded?

it's an old video. i know some people can't digest plant protein but most can do very well without meat. especially given the shawarma and meatballs that you probably eat.

Would that work? Grease has a lower melting point than wax.

He talks a lot. Doing, not so much.

Why are vegans always so mentally ill? They all talk exactly like this. Almost like they genuinely believe people that don't follow their dysfunctional diet would actually eat their family if covered in sauce.

Chill out man.

Blueberries do have barbed vines that can in fact catch small animals. Why would a plant need barbed vines? Either for defensive purposes or to trap animals.

Blueberries also taste good, why would they taste good if the plant doesn't want animals to inject them in order to reproduce(by spreading the seeds)? A plant that has barbed vines to ward off animals, and delicious fruits to attract animals seems contradictory.

Fuck I think I mistaken the berry type, it was blackberry or raspberry in the video, right? Haven't seen it in a while.

Not sure if blueberry plants have barbs or not.

Yeah, he's a fag. Chicken and sheep and cows aren't these majestic beasts that will turn into rugged masters of nature if we released them into the wild. If you could somehow give a chicken human-level sentience and ask it, "do you want to live like a king in this little farm safe from outside dangers for a while, fuck chicken bitches, then get humanely killed, or do you want to try your luck in the world?" they'd always choose the farm.
I think that guy's just trying to start shit anyway.

not a vegan. and I stated later it's not for all body types. but if you're filling your colon with meat juices all day every day you're not doing it right. once a week is all anyone needs.

i'm just adding flavour with the family in sauce.

killing them humanely would be a good first step, but that's not what more than 90% of people eat.

and i'm not going after humane farmers here, i'm going after NEETS eating chicken mcnuggets and chinks eating horse burgers and dog kebabs.

DAY OF THE PIG

Raspberries make a shit ton of thorned brambles. They don't want deer trampling them but birbs can still easily eat the berries and shit out the seeds spreading it.

wow, vegans can even die on everest! what will they do next?

First step to what? You're already trying to slippery slope into hippie veganism.
Not many of them here. Maybe take your proselytizing to reddit.

Yes I'm sure everyone raging about muh meat buys a whole cow from a local farmer and pays a butcher to cut it, then stores it in a deep freezer?

Have you not looked around? All meat that you don't source and doesn't have a hippy label is produced by chinks and indians with shit-slaughtered meat.

and I only meant humanely farmed animals is a good first step towards limiting your meat intake and eating veggies more often than beef carcass.

I know it's been said before but God damn it, his tweets are gold. I mean it is literally the wet dream of near all of us to say and do the shit be does. This timeline is amazing. Praise Kek and Shadilay my brothers.

But I love porkchops!

Given the scale of the shuttening…..

I think they might actually convince Jack's dumbass to ban his twitter.

My God, I can only dream they'd be stupid enough.

So here's the funny thing: While pig's blood would be seen as massively aggressive because blood is spooky to everyone, bacon would be seen as silly. Just about any use of bacon would be seen as simultaneously a massive deal for unsympathetic Muslims and as kind of funny for everyone else.

those are some mighty underchecked dubs

Not enough fats and oils. Messes with the brain.

you ain't kidding user.

>profit off the backs of easily fooled idiots

i can't even count how many times i've had a discussion with someone who was vegan or thinking of being vegan and the sheer amount of mental gymnastics they've thrown at me to justify their bullshit lifestyle. i can understand vegetarian to a degree; i have a friend who is disgusted by the texture of most meats. she hasn't had red meat since she was 12 and she's in her 30's now. but she does eat fish, and will eat eggs/milk/cheese etc. without a problem.

but vegans? i think that's a natural evolution on nature's part to eradicate bad genes or something. we just have to make sure they don't propatavistock their ideas to people worth a damn.

o i am laffin

Aren't these one and the same?

VERSUS

A CIVIL WAR WILL FUCKING DESTROY THESE PEOPLE

Cuckservative version.

The BULLETS thing was added later. But burying the dead with PIGS was true.

it's funny that most of us don't even need to read up on what has happened, as we already know :^)
And liberals think they're so good a (((history)))
none of them have even heard about the failed 1918 revolution lead by communist jews in Germany. Not even those who studied history in college

NRA/Vets/Bikers alone would steam roll these scumbags. The mil could sit back and referee the event while shit posting online.

100% Pure weaponized cholesterol, user.

Grease guns confirmed for weapon of the coming Crusade.

In case either of you werent being serious, recent studies have shown that plants seem to feel pain, and that local aneathetics like lidocaine seem to block it. There have also been studies showing that plants have at least a basic memory.

it all makes so much sense now
ty user will continue eating meat

yes this is a well known fact vegans are scared to discuss
plants are different than animals yet they have their own types of memory and pain
if our memory can store instinctual responses such as fear or anger, how are plants not having memory by storing instinctual responses such as deep root growth or preparing for drought with less stomata uptime?

Birds eat berries and can fly, avoiding the thorny mess that protects it against animals that'd eat away the entire plant.

Plant logic.

Why are you posting this?

Dear god Wasserman Shultz is a vile creature.

At least we understand now that we have to inflict pain to survive then.
Besides, we do not know how plants process pain.
I've got more berries then I can eat right now on my property. Kinda wonder if they enjoy being eaten

she should be turned over to isis to become a good islamic wife as a gesture of good will

filtered you mong

Make jellies and jams out of them to preserve for later.

Nice of them to admit that they are nearly all insane.

the left decided to fact check? kek. how do they expect to do that when all their resources are (((lies)))

I think that berries and fruits are a different deal to eating something like lettuce, because fruits fall when mature and the seeds inside them are designed to survive the gastric acids.

but user, 99% of scientists agree… and recent studies show…

since we're able to have abstract thought we might overestimate plants ability to understand pain. Just like we were surprised to see that niggers aren't able to have abstract thought.

If only modern firearms had such thought and intellect put into them.

Hitler had blue eyes.

Even if it is who cares? Legends that are based on historical events that actually happened, even if parts of it are bullshit can help be a net positive to a country. One example for me personally that comes to mind would be the Bermuda triangle. A place that factually has lost a lot of ships and planes over the years, but based on the myth that something mystic about it, alien, parallel dimensions, etc; they all add to the it and make it more memorable whether real or not. So like user here said……….who cares, i think the left has just gone full blown retard at this point.

of course… of course…

It's not a myth user. It's a meme.
And it is one of the more powerful magic spells.

School had taught me he had brown eyes. Even in pictures and paintings they looked brown. I still don't know what to make of it because for the last few years they are suddenly blue.

And top things and such.

Normalfags, retards, and especially women obsess over eye color.

That's why UNICEF and other NGOs cherrypick niggers and kebab girls with blue eyes for their posters.

Well blue eyes are always the most attractive.

Just fixed that.

I keked.

Good. I think the kikes use the ph instead of an f for the same reasons they do Hale Hortlers.
Same reason why they're unable to type "imkampfy" properly.

My gf is vegan solely because of the animal cruelty involved in factory farms. If hunting and small-scale farming was the only legal way to get meat, she'd eat it.

Tbh I can't blame her for not wanting to partake in the abuse of creatures by the Synagogue of Satan's meat factories. The conditions and treatment in there are truly horrific.

I guarantee there's a farmer's market within driving distance of you where the farmer produces meat that doesn't involve shit conditions for the animals.

(checked)

There is. It's on our street. I'm converting her slowly, she eats line-caught tuna already. But in most shops/restaurants, most of them don't give a fuck about where their meat comes from as long as it's within the (((law))).

i guess hitler and all the nazis (and everybody [even real scientist] before ww2) were either normalfags or retards? inb4 "they only acknowledged it; they didnt obsess" yeah ok maybe but whatever
they do this to make them appear more white (civilized) in order to garner sympathy from whites. all people, at least subconsciously, will recognize subhuman traits, and that recognition will have a >0 effect on how they react. adding blue eyes to a shitskin helps to balance out all the dark skin, relatively deformed/misshapen features, and perceived low iq and moral/spiritual inferiority etc, while the subject remains a full on subhuman
eye color does have an effect on how people behave. hair color and texture do too, although i doubt i can prove this to you right now