Prom tutorial

It's getting about that time. Yes, prom is nearing, and you haven't asked out the girl of your dreams yet! How can you get it done smoothly, quickly, and with a bit of a clever twist? If she likes Pokémon, then this post has the answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

dandwiki.com/wiki/Pun-Pun_(3.5e_Optimized_Character_Build)
wikihow.com/Boycott-Autism-Speaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does she like mudkips

Find out her favorite Pokémon generation, along with her favorite and least favorite starter of that generation. Be sure to be subtle about it. Just bring it up in casual conversation. Do this a good while away from prom, so she doesn't suspect anything.

Gather three toy Pokeballs. Cut out three pictures of her least favorite starter, and attach a piece of paper that reads, "Aw, it got away," to each.

I don't know what this meme is about, I have no idea what's in store for me

Step 1. Tell her you're team valor
Step 2. ?????
Step 3. Congratulations! You're now a father!

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSEY

Present these three Pokeballs to her on the first day. Once she picks one, grimace and say, "Better luck tomorrow."

Clean out the Pokeballs. Replace the pictures with those of her next favorite starter, captioned, "Shoot! Close!" Only do this with two Pokeballs this time.

I wonder how the illustrator for WikiHow feels about his life.

Offer her the two Pokeballs on the second day. After she picks, smile and say, "I guess you get to find out tomorrow."

Clear the Pokeballs once more. In a single Pokeball, add a picture of her number 1 favorite starter, with the text reading, "Will you go to prom with me?"

aw shit boyee

==LOL?==

Give here the Pokeball on the third day.

Be prepared for rejection. Say "Yes!" If she says yes. Depending of what you made for her proceed to apply it to her in an appropriate manner. Then you are done asking and your confidence goes up.

Don't forget to give her something nice like a Pokémon rose of duct tape. Sense it is made out of duct tape you could say my love for you will never wilt away.

what is with the Holla Forums logos on the bottom right?

Did somebody say best pokegirl thread?

original content do not steel

if you're gonna show Holla Forums something that someone from deviantart or tumblr drew and/or wrote then at least mention it in the OP

Okay that part was pretty good. You're still a massive faggot for putting fucking 8ch logos in all the pics though.

Pussy status:
WET

Why would you put a broccoli there? What the fuck.

What's with the stalk of broccoli?

I think it freshens the anus and makes it better to eat out, idk

While that is a cute dick, albeit a furry one, why would you replace a bike seat with broccoli?

it's surprisingly hot.

I have to quickly counter this with something!

You just activated my trap card

there will never be guro that isn't shit

I've thought about it

Kaibaaaa!

this is very important

Does this not make you laugh? I didn't post it for the lewd nigga.

there's a thin line between funny and lewd

speaking of vegetables

I actually wrote my senior English term paper about that subject

What a hot, dog! Huehuehue

Moar.

Do it with someone you trust.

more

god damn it that looks good

wtf

this is "funny but edgy" board LOL isnt that soooo funny abusing a transwoman woman is SOOO funnyyy LOL
Holla Forums for life am i rite my fellow Holla Forumsirigins XDDDDDD
sief hiel XDDDD i'm voting for Trump, BUILD THE WALL, CANT STUMP THE TRUMPPPPP, i love sucking capitalist cock lelelelelel XDDDDDD

yeah no its not, its fucking stupid edgy try hard bullshit just like the majority of the idiotic bullshit Holla Forums shits up this board with say hey dip shit, fuck off back to Holla Forums and don't come back

LOL

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's sick of Holla Forums and especially of their transmisogyny.

dandwiki.com/wiki/Pun-Pun_(3.5e_Optimized_Character_Build)

You best be baitin.

simple

wikihow.com/Boycott-Autism-Speaks

post it

Yes, it does. And it should shut its fucking mouth.

also good alternative

That's right here at 8EIGHT8CHAN we are supportive of people life choices.

I don't get it, which step do you get the pussy?

She's like 16 you pedo

It's art you faggot.

Age of consent in my state is 16, eat shit faggot.

oh yeah i forgot the wxtra step for that

Autism Speaks, it's time to ignore

did autism grab the infinity symbol before us?
or is it a time share sort of thing?

pic related

this is important

Pokemon go has made me an alpha male.
Every single guy is running around catching pokemon and since women don't play video games or like guys who play video games the fact that i don't run around screaming "I AM LE GAYMUR XD" made me an attractive choice

I live next to a high school. Shit's rad.