Trump tweets on Islamic Terrorism

Trump BTFOs Radical Islam with tweet thunderbolt on General Pershing
President Trump delivers again on his campaign promises about keeping American safe, and first, with a tweet thunderbolt about General Pershing's method to control Radical Moslems.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898254409511129088
archive.fo/6lcQ9
For newfags who haven't heard of Pershing
newsandtimes.com/2016/10/pershing-pigs-blood-story-is-credible/
archive.fo/PVeJs

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/aug/17/donald-trump/donald-trump-retells-pants-fire-claim-about-gen-pe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(checked)

Bump

HAHAHAHAHA

TRUMP IS CALLING FOR THE EUROPEAN RACE WAR
HAIL TRUMP

The sad part is that it actually only says that they can't willingly be unclean and get into le virgin maymay. This doesn't actually inspire fear in any of them that know their own religion, so it's a good tactic and will almost always work is basically what I'm telling you right now.

They are all idiots who don't understand their own religions. They'll be afraid of it.

Please, even if that's what their books says, I bet that still fucking terrifies them.

I can't even believe this is real…

BEST TIMELINE.

High Tier Punishment

He just needs to offer pardons to all emulating the great general and it's on frankly.

The second image perfectly exemplifies why I consider city dwelling whites to be worthless filth and why I lightly laugh and say "I don't give a shit" when terror attacks kill them across Europe, or some nigger murder story pops up. I wrote off city whites as traitorous scum last year and I'm never looking back. They're a minority of us, and they all deserve to die.

user pls. Not every city slicker is a retard.

Clearly has some pent up anger at having had to cuck over the care of peace

This is apparently a myth.

City filth so-called "Right-wingers" are the ones with all the tag-along Marxist ideals that are infesting our movement with the likes of "based black guys" and "I believe in true equality, not feminist supremacism!" There is no good in cities. Their mentalities are thoroughly skewed to the point of being irreversible. They are a Trojan horse to any movement we, rural white American, start. Every single ideal they hold is measured against a moral system created from the top down by these rat propagandists in media, academia, politics etc. They don't have communities. They don't have culture. They don't have heritage. They have their artificial views dictated by others whose variance is limited to differentiations in how best to implement true "equality," and similar sick, corrosive ideas. Fuck every last one of them. I'm done with them.

If you live in a city willingly you're fucking retarded. Cities are a CIA prison that will quickly become white genocide death camps tan by niggers, I would know - I live in one.

I don't know how to GTFO, I fucked up and need to work to survive. Maybe I should get a van an try living out of it or something, I can't afford a house and my entire family is in a similar situation since we lost a shitload of money in 08.

Cities are fucking orwellean gaslighting mind-control hives. Basically forcing whites to live with animals that hate them and constantly bombarding us with propaganda. They are priming the cities for an economic collapse / grid-down scenario and want as much anti-white violence as possible when it comes.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/aug/17/donald-trump/donald-trump-retells-pants-fire-claim-about-gen-pe/

This is what leftists will reference. Take it for what it's worth.

Nigga you clearly can't fucking read.

This event DID happen in Fliptown even if Pershing wasn't directly present.

LEARN TO READ, (((RABBI)))

They're priming the hordes to suppress a rebellion. As far as I'm concerned, blood ties end at the city limits. There's more traitors than not within those city limits. Any good white people that may, by a slim chance, exist within those city limits, if they don't get out, they're expendable. Better to lose them than to be subverted by traitors.

Nigger, I'm staying right where I'm at. Where the fuck would we run to anyways, you fucking escapist? Not all of us have the luxury of having rural ranches, faggot.

We'll cleanse the cities, you cleanse the rural areas and we'll take this country back block by fucking city block, inch by fucking imperial inch.

I didn't state that the event didn't occur, dumbass.

I lived in one too, for a long time, in a white area, with basically only white people around. There are cities and there are (((cities))), and even inside cities there are good parts and shitty parts.
Right now living in a city is bad more often than not, and to me living out of them is usually better, but don't let jews ruin cities for you or anyone else, they're not intrinsically bad, the problem is, as per usual, the way (((they))) ruined it.

YOU STUPID FUCKING PATHETIC KIKES ARE DISGUSTING, (((SHLOMO)))!

I love how they're trying to make it so we can't have legends about national heroes anymore. Next they'll try to say that Davy Crockett riding a bolt of lightning is a Pants on Fire claim.

but trump tweeted that.
maybe he will make myths real.

Because 100% of them voted hillary.
Every city white (with no exception) has a blacked.com subscription, loves refugees, and visits starbucks every single day, carrying his MacBook to watch CNN videos while tweeting about how white men are evil.

No exceptions. :^)

Just like a 'certain other myth', it's up to us to make it real.

Good luck to you, and I hope the best for you, but I'm not helping you. I really do you hope the tiny minority of whites with the right mentality within those cities can withstand the overwhelming odds against them, but it's unlikely. It's not just niggers you're up against, it's Leftist whites, who outnumber you, it's the police, the national guard (who will be deployed to suppress you before me), and the local government which directly affects every aspect of life. The only sensible option is to leave. When they turn on you, you don't have food, water, or shelter. They own your lifeline when you live within the city limits. We, rural white American, own the lifeline that the city itself and everyone in it depends on. The only option for a sensible white man is to live in rural America. But if you refuse because you can't give up your comforts and ease of access to big box stores, and your easy office jobs, then good luck to you, but you've got less of a chance of long-term survival than a mouse in a snake cage. The city itself is a gulag in the making. They're just waiting to flip the switch.

So is the hall of cost

Acting like a nigger tier retard must be a new shilling tactic.

They're going to a website that "tells" them what is or isn't "factual" because they don't know how to think or read for themselves. They are nothing but drones.

>BTFOs

I think he is deflecting from "muh KKK" and trying to make the left cry about Islam instead.

Thanks, bruh.

Help is neither expected nor required.

I wouldn't ever bet against a few armed white guys, fam -

Yep, all true.

Those poor unlucky bastards should have brought nukes, because that's what it would take to win against guerillas.

I can hit a man-sized target at 400 fucking yards from my porch. From my attic since it's less obstructed, I can reach 550 yards on a bad day.

Oh okay, Shlomo, you sure told me how it be, dawg -

KYS, FAGGOT-KIKE

Old school 2016 Trump

Or fucking broke. If I wanted a house in the country, it would cost me six years' pay, before taxes, and the bank wouldn't give me a loan of a half-year's pay, on a five year loan, with monthly installments less than what I pay to rent the shitty house I currently live in.

Anyone have a video compilation of Jews doing this for easy consumption and dispersion?

This is why I linked in the article I did about Pershing.
Articles about Pershing were already getting the (((Snopes))) "Don't believe it goy! Trust me!" treatment when I did a general search.

He's putting General Pershing into the spotlight so the leftards will start attacking his statues and renaming places named after him, which surrenders the "we're only attacking traitors to the US" argument. This is a Bannon idea for sure.

to my knowledge there is not typicaltricks.webm. but have some more…

i don't know. is that tweet after barcellona?

great way to redpill people on (((Snopes)))

CHESS INTENSIFIES

God damn, that was pretty savage.

There is either a video or infographic compilation of such things I saw an user post once. Sorry, I don't know where, but at least let you know such a thing does exist.

Yes, those are some of the ones I saw user. Though there may be a video as well, as I recall seeing the clip the user initially asked about before too.

>muslim extremists
Any idea on pic suace time of writing user? It looks fairly old and I'm curious how long the media has been using this shit-face lie of a term.

So was was the holohoax, 9/11, and VR but that doesn't stop retards from believing in it. Consider it's a RELIGIOUS myth followed by retard zealots that still dream of that virgin filled afterlife this meme could be incredibly potent in scaring the shit out of the isis dregs.

^this tbh Now KYS

Exactly.

He's either baiting them to attack him because of how gruesome a solution it is, or he's baiting them on calling it out as myth. Either way…. he knows they can't resist. calling out the myth will open up the bigger can of worms

Bullshit mudslimes are terrible afraid of pigs, regardless of what their religion says. See the pictures of super markets that have to throw away all the halal meat, just because some prankster put a piece of pork between it, pork that is packed and wrapped in plastic and has no physical contact with the halal meat mind you. Also if you have a public cafeteria, expect mudslimes to avoid it if the cafeteria serves pork even if it serves nonpork meals for mudslimes. I know somebody who works for a catering service that once ran a cafeteria in one of the rapefugee camps in Germany and the mudslimes flipped out because one of the workers made a joke about pork being served there.