Twin Peaks The Return to show at NY MoMA

archive.is/jeBVW
archive.is/TBhwA
GOLDEN GLOBES BTFO

I presume MoMA is elated to have real art to exhibit for a change.

The Return is the best TV ever made.

>tfw the gal with the smokin' hot body in the opening episode is Gracie from The Nanny

Sorry for your peanut brain.

t. post-modernist jew demon

Lynch is a definitive kino master. He and Kubrick are top-tier /our/guys. Lynch has spent years fighting the Hollywood Thought Train with varying degrees of success; but now it's almost like he's untouchable and can do whatever he wants.

It really says something when back in the 90s they were sucking Tarantino's cock while Wild at Heart's was constantly being bashed despite being the same but better, less gimmicky directing and definitely several levels more politically incorrect and hardcore grimly realistic.

It doesn't say anything. Critics have always been wrong about everything. This will never change, it's the reason why they become critics.

She is also in Californication.

Wild at Heart

I'll never understand why people won't accept all Tarantino does are exploitation films. If you think of it that way the guy has made some of the best most impressive exploitation that has learned on most of the mistakes of the genre from the past but people always glorify it to either "edgy works of art" or the smarter normies as "ironic exploitation homage" and either of those make it sound incredibly repetitive, even more than it actually is.

So did her boobs deflate or was it an unfavorable angle?

Lynch and Kubrick both have this style of filming that automatically makes me think "oldschool and realistic" static cameras, empty spaces, no color filters unless absolutely necessary, face front takes, time to breath and silence, people act not overly dramatic but neither boring unless absolutely necessary.

Be that as it may, Lynch did use a whole lot of really bad CGI in the latest season of Twin Peaks.

I can only remember 2 scenes (Josie's death?, and that goofy Windom Earle hallucination). Neither of which were directed by him.

I was talking about season 3/The Return.
I was very surprised at the amount of CGI, and the quality was abysmal most of the time.

Oh, you meant the return? Most of that wasn't CGI but super imposing, yes, even the stuff that looks like CGI. Most of the actual CGI was pretty eye candy: the purple sea, those vortex, the explosion, BOB orb. I can only think about those single two scenes, the attack of the evolution of the arm doppelganger and Judy's attack as bad CGI about 55 cumulative seconds, the rest was honest to god superimposing.

I was thinking more along the lines of Ruth Davenport's head and the body in part 1, the gold orbs, the bug-like thing crawling into Sarah Palmer's mouth in part 8, the vortexes in the sky, the evolution of the arm, etc.

good tv is hard to comw by. i'm just glad i got to experience this in 2017.

I will agree on the bodies, but the orb looks nice even or maybe because of how cartoonish it is, and the Evolution of the Arm isn't CGI except for one instance when it is the evil doppelganger in part 2 and if it is CGI then it's good enough to fool me.