Tattoo Ideas

Alright guys, I'm thinking on getting a tattoo, but I want it to have meaning. My first thought was of the Great Chain from Bioshock (pic related)
Does anyone else happen to have great ideas about meaningful tattoos from video games?

You best be joking nigger

Don't get a tattoo.

Get this tattooed

tattoo's are for degenerates.

Wait a minute that card

thats cool op but check these out

"Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD." - Leviticus 19:28

weeeeeeeeeeeeew

Checked.

Kill yourself christcuck

Get goatse tattooed around one of your nipples

(You)

?

You sure showed me, because Holla Forums aren't huge christcucks right?

Don't do it

nice bait thread
this has got to be the millionth "look at how much of a GAYMUR I am bazinga!" tattoo thread
stop shitposting anytime now, mate

I don't know, maybe you should go back there?

That comes by default with tattoos, they mean you're retarded.

Post pics

I haven't missed you guys one bit

No

You're not too bright, are you?

on the abysmally tiny chance that you're actually, genuinely, serious with this thread which looks like template-bait
just fuck off and die please

Tattoos are fine, getting a tattoo of something that is strictly designed to entertain and take your money is retarded. You're paying to be a living billboard.

Come on user, it's anonymous.
At least describe what it is

The only tattoo I ever considered was to have a ruler, in inch and metric, tattooed on my left forearm in case I wanted to measure shit.

T. engineer

Fucking pussies.

just came back from best buy. how'd i do?

That's a cool tattoo.
Did you get it?

Where's the games?

damn you stole all those games? and a ps4?

10 bucks says OP is trolling

no one thinks that tattoo is a good idea

why did you tattoo your whole hand black

I know you are using hyperbole, but you went far enough that it looks retarded from here

It's a metaphor of what women will turn into if you put that passage into context. Israelites are whores, basically.

Remember when tattoos meant something in the west? They were for slaves mostly way back when, then in the 1950's they were revived by soldiers and sailors then cancerous boomer faggots got high and fucked each other and thought they were cool so now the only meaning they have is "HAZARD I AM A DEGENERATE"

I remember asking my old Biblical studies teacher about that particular passage, after laughing for like a minute he said something about it representing some corrupted city's ruler or the city itself.

At least you'll have something to trace when you kill yourself

You got a bunch of weebshit, some kike-propaganda and two pretty okay games, one of which is only fun in coop. All in all, u dun goof'd.
(checked)
Considering the fact that OPs pic doesn't look like a fake, I'd say there's at the very least one person who did think so.

OP, just get a triforce on your thigh or somesuch if you can't think of anything that has meaning to you that isnÄt vidya. I'm in the clear minority here, not opposing tattoos on principle, but even I think you're an absolute tool for considering a viyda-related tattoo and then asking others for "meaningful" suggestions. We know next to nothing about you, only that you're a fag who thinks asking a board whose population is mostly conservative/natsoc/alt-right for tattoo ideas is going to yield much beyond ridicule and maymays.

I get off on seeing responses from people who can't think past their biases

for /k/ommandos

Just get a tattoo of a picture of a rocket launcher with the words "bad guy" around it

Damn that 4th pic is awful

GOLDEN

just cut to the chase and get one that says "the cake is a lie." I have no choice but to assume you're a fad follower and you just play what people have heard of. This way you'll get the maximum amount of attention from people of your ilk, and people who give a shit about games will know not to talk to you.

also semi related, but I think as far as tattoos go, the Great Chain is a good one to get as long as there's nothing BUT the chain.

It would be cool, except normalfags would assume you're a person who stalks others, and would assume you're creepy

Get something in Nipponese like あたしはファゲット. It's all the rage.

Getting a tattoo is basically getting a T-shirt you can never take off.

hue

ケツを食べる Is another good one
It means to hope for mankind.

Get this one.

just go with "I'm a faggot" it suits you

Get Loss tattooed on your stomach

I was actually considering getting a small loss tattoo

Only if we enter the FEMA camps, user.

Also, take up Somalian.

I've been planning on getting this Tattoo'd on me a good while now. Don't know when or where on though. That or brachy symbol.

With tattoos, you lose. I would know

I have one

If you must get a tattoo, get something related to a vidya significant to you, and keep it subtle to prevent yourself from being an autism magnet.

If I were to ever get a tattoo, it would be the runes for breath of the dying, as Diablo II was my childhood and early adolescence

do not get a gaming tattoo, full stop. period.

t. a guy with enough tattoos to know that a bad one will haunt you forever

ftfy

Even today normalfags think Stalker is a game about stalking people.

Good visual art is received with a glance and understood with a stare like how good music sparks feeling with a sound and requires nothing more than listening to be understood.

Art that is explained is not good, it's trash - like this thread.

That's only if you get a terrible one. Booze and tattoos don't mix.

CHECK EM

So, this is Holla Forums's new meme? Better try again.

have your failed get tattooed on your arm

The only acceptable tattoo is a small depiction of your countires flag on something like your upper arm. Look at pic related OP and make the ME a YOU, don't get a tattoo.