Style Savvy: Fashion Forward

2 hours until it releases.

You girls ready?

Buy this game so Syn Sophia (ex AKI) can get to make more wrestling games, hopefullt.

Explain to me what the purpose of waiting for it is for when I can just easily pirate the europe version?

didn't this get (((Localized)))?

no it got (((Culturally Enriched)))

does it contain lewd?

bump for interest

faux-hype.

yih

mods

are there already lewd mods released?

I'm fine making dresses in animal crossing.
even if my boy is better pulling them off than the girl animals in my town. except the nazi outfit. The gay lion totally makes it work

Sounds like a line from a comedy show

Nah it's some lion I got from a friend, his catch phrase is hail if it makes it funnier

I realize full well that this is a niche audience but surely there is at least one person out there that is still interested?

I am. when the crack comes out so I can install it on my homebrewed 3dswhich could be already, I haven't checked

Shit nigger.

Yes

Don't buy the BLACKED versions. Either buy Girls Mode 3 or pirate.

I'm certainly interested but I refuse to buy a game with reactionary blackface on characters when the original already had racial diversity
there's little to talk about other than that. Mechanically, it's going to be a decent game in a decent series from the makers of Def Jam Vendetta

Sounds like it'll use the cucked Europoor version, judging from this thread.

If so, then this is a never ever. Not even worth a pirate.

I'm the only one here who has it and I haven't seen enough of the game to even know how many characters may have been blackfaced.

Absolutely disgusting.

As long as you have it though tell us what the characters in pic 1 look like and if they cut the skin treatment option at the makeup place.

Oh and how the furniture shop girl talks, because the way she talks in the Nipponese version is absolutely adorable.

When did video games get so bad this was anticipated?

The Nipponese version is actually pretty good. A great business management game from the creators of Def Jam Vendetta.

NoA almost certainly made a mess of it and ruined everything though.

got any pics of the train wreck?

Get the fuck out of my face, nerd.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

what game?

Everything you need to find out the name is in that screenshot.

wwwwwwwwwwwwww

Enjoy your masculine (wo)men, fagstorm. I'm sure you'll enjoy her boku's as she brings home the paycheck while you cook her dinner.

I'll be over here with massively superior taste enjoying my nanojya loli and desuwa ojousama.

Yeah, well, like fuck you man. Writing in Nip is hard as HELL.

haah waaw

CIA when?

6 months to localize a game from the european version to the american version and they couldn't remove the "u" from "colour"

Install the IME you dummy.

rate my first outfit

Not effay at all 2/10

I would be if Europe didn't already get it 5 months ago.

They needed more time to put in even more niggers and mudshits.

Rate my outfits from the superior Nipponese version.

Terrible.

10/10 would hold her hand

i would be slightly interested if it wouldnt be another case of niggers getting shoved into your face. i was never a fan of this multicultural nonsense, but in the last years it has been forced in every medium so frequently, that i start to see it everywhere. well, it is - im just more sensitive to this bullshit now.

i'd rather rob myself of the last bits of fun i have than to give a single cent to these faggots. this is insulting.

my parents are too poor to buy me nice clothes/10

A man with high amounts of masculinity can buy Girls Mode 3 and play it, user. Think of it ass a test of your masculinity. Unless you are a little girl at heart of course.

Surely the fill tool doesn't take that long to master

This is fucking gay.

You're on a videogame board on a website for shut-ins and weebs. What do you expect?

>>>/girltalk/

Did you go shopping at Goodwill?

No

is fucking gay.

I didn't think it would be this great, but it's fucking awesome.

You just made me realize that bad fashion moe is a thing. A girl trying really hard to dress herself up and failing because she doesn't understand femininity. Now that is cute.

10/10 would crash her plane with no survivors

I am of that niche audience and I feel alienated they took out male fashion in this installment. Girl's Mode 2 Tokimeki UP!! was the peak of Style Savvy. Also the new character models look weird.

Is there a properly translated version of this game that isn't (((localized)))?

The one you make in your head while playing the Nipponese version after learning Nipponese.

Huh?

Shouldn't it be ダブル and not ドッベル?

You can't learn Japanese.

You're right. ドッベルさん actually means "Mr. Doppel".

Well, I was pretty close.

ダブル(ス) is correct.

rate my first outfit>>10436755

I was going for the "denim and khakis" butch lesbian look but with long hair because I like long hair

That doubly pisses me off considering Japan got that boyfriend dress up update that never came out west.

How is 3DS not 99 bucks and the games 9.99?

It's not even close to worth it.

so I've been playing this game for a day and there seems to be only two skin colors

Pale white

and

DARKER THAN A BLACK HOLE

No asians, no tan girls, no brown girls. Just white white and black black.

That's definitely NoA.

The two girls on the left here are sisters.

Makes me wonder which of the characters in the previous games were turned into blacks in the US/Euro versions.

Full disclosure, I don't care -that- much about the skin color of the other characters since I can do so much with my own character now (don't have to outsource modeling to random bitches like the previous game) but it is a bit displeasing when the boutique only has two people in it and they're both darker than nigerians.

I hate darkies as much as the next Holla Forumsirgin but their presence in video games doesn't bother me much.

characters that have distinctly non-black facial features but look very very black disturb me deeply though

that mouse has fantastic blowjob lips

cia when?

are we looking at the same image?

IF U AIN'T DOWN FOR SUCCIN AND FUCCIN ON DAT MIDNITE GRIND WITH A MOUSE HO IN YOUR LAP AND CREAM CHEESE IN UR HAND U AIN'T NO REALLLL NIGGA

#DAYSHAUNLIVES ON IN THAT MOUSE'S MOUTH WAITING FOR #DAYSHAUNSDICK, CAUSE SHE GOT THEM BLOWJOB LIPS

ROLL UP POUR OUT FUCK HOS AND GET STOUT #TURNT

to each their own