PATREON KILLS "YES YOURE RACIST"

hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/17/patreon-bans-yes-youre-racist-account-after-doxing-alleged-charlottesville-rally-attendees/

NO SHEKELS FOR YOU

Can't this Logan Smith be sued for defamation ?

Definitely.

Pretty sure him, Kike Eichenwald, and anyone else who repeated false doxings can be sued. The problem is that the targets are usually total pussies who just want to hide and let bygones be bygones, rather than use the opportunity to strike a deathblow for everyone else.

Great, now let's get Maldraw shit on.

It costs and arm and a leg to sue in America. It's designed that way to shit on the average guy.

This

Let's crowdfund lawyers for them.

Good idea.

I don't donate to shit but if this is a way we can get that sorry sack of shit kikenwald put behind bars I'd be all over it. Somebody would have to come forward and sue though. I don't guess they'd be afraid of getting death threats as a result since they're already getting them, kek.

THANK YOU FOR POISONING THE WELL WITH ALL THAT FALSE INFO, REDDIT. WE OWE YOU ONE.

Could we possibly be able to convince someone to sue them?

It's a good start.

your trips of truth say yes

It's pretty dumb that it took them that long. They immediately shut down the Patreon of Southern and 8ch, but not this guy.

Yup. You have to prove that the person was intentionally trying to damage your reputation and you prove that it damaged you. Considering that celebrities and journalists circulated that information TO MILLIONS, they're all fucked along with Logan.

The victims and their lawyers will live cozy from such an easy case. Don't even try to settle it out of court either, make it law that those metropolitan dipshits can't fuck with anyone more.

Good job boys, hi5's all around. Next one up! We will use their tactics against them.

If you can't find a lawyer who will work on percentage it sure as hell does. In an open and shut case like this, you can easily find a lawyer for it.

What is with all the faggot "hahahaha" titles recently

fuck off

PUT NIGGERS IN CHAINS

NICE TRIPS DO IT FAGGOT

Amateurs

Remember the standards we held ourselves to with Eric Clanton?

Fucking kek.

Oh my stars. Just three short years ago it seemed as if the (((alt-left))) was invincible and now they're being driven off of their own e-begging platform. What a time to be alive.

Kiss your safe-spaces goodbye, cocksuckers

While it took them a little bit longer, their patreon closings didn't get media coverage like this closing did. Since its normal media reporting on it, leftyfags will see this and get demoralized. At least, a little bit.

Of course the people identified aren't associated with the alt-right, they are all paid actors shipped in. This is just another instance of the alt-left attacking itself, like that mexican guy in the car being mistaken for white and getting attacked by antifa.

I hadn't even heard of "Unite the Right" until after it happened.

And here I was thinking Patreon was just a system for cucks. Maybe it can be made great?

People need to stop turning dead leaves into olive branches.

Our enemies' overdependence on Patreon and other e - begging services can be weaponized through concern trolling them into selling out anyone with teeth. Alinsky tactics - we're not trying to take over an enemy institution, we're trying to destroy its effectiveness and propatavistock distrust.

Make them follow their own rules.