What are some good videogame related youtube channels?

What are some good videogame related youtube channels?

Basically something that isn't the generic let's play or meme shit.

vid related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-h0fUd1ItLk&list=PLzsTvqyBRGv26iRUozKGy5Uycpe48PAd0
youtube.com/watch?v=wkbcdv1LgaA
youtube.com/watch?v=jlh0O_jUzw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Johnny Vs.

He is a unbiased as possible, and sometimes gets a good laugh out of you. I wonder why he hasn't been added to the 8/v/ vidya channel list. He's great.

I also like the Easter Egg hunter, I don't know much about him though, I don't look at anything of his beside his YouTube, so I'm unsure if he's cucked or not

MARKIPLIER BROS

There's Beta64 as well, once again, I'm unsure if he's cucked or not, I haven't heard him say anything that's remotely leftie nor political, just pure vidya goodness.
He's not as funny as Johnny, but he focuses on the Beta's of games, unlike cameos and easter eggs as the EasterEggHunter does.

These three guys are comfy as fuck, I don't watch anything besides them, so I can't recommend other guys, that talk about video games.

I unironically like TheRunawayGuys. They're mostly good, talk about the game they're playing and don't try to make themselves the stars.

Stryder7x seems like a bro, nothing but Paper Mario content. Pannenkeok2012 (or pannenkoek2012). Maxwell Adams and pokecapn are two goons who don't seem cucked, tho pokecapn's crew seemed to have split off. Think Medibot is the only fuckwit asshole loser cuck from that group.

BOOPER DOOPER.

Their individual videos are better though.

I also like Joel, he's my guilty pleasure.
That and the fact that metalheads are my weakness

Without shilling or releasing a video 3 times a week how do people become popular?

Luck and having something that distinguishes you from everyone else.

Make videos people want to watch.

Fuck. I just make videogame analysis videos like a thousand other people on Holla Forums.

I used to make stupid shit like video related, I used to have more, but then deleted all my other videos after I leaked a pilot for the kids next door
people thought I was working on the project

This.

This. Look at the greates like yogscast, game theory and game grumps kek

You should go back there, people get banned for Holla Forums memes, just how you'll like it.

You know what's up, goy.

Wait, that was you?
Thanks user. That was probably the best thing to come out of 8/co/.

How did you manage to leak it?

Try having a sexy voice, polished visuals, or at least cover topics that haven't been done to death by every other video but are still appealing.

Look at Ahoy for inspiration on those first two.

Keep your paranoid schizophrenia at Holla Forums.

Last warning.

Mark, you know what has to be done. Remember how cuckchan went full cuck the moment this shit went on? Get rid of this kid and every faggot that whines about this shit on fucking fullchan.

user, he is clearly baiting.
Stop falling for it.

post it faggot

Just finished watching and I gotta say Ross is a pretty cool guy

Just digging around the site, I was bored, and decided to dig further, saw Final_01.mp4, downloaded it, thought everyone had seen it, but It wasn't anywhere else to be found, I made two webms out of it then uploaded it to jewtube.

I felt thrilled when I got called out by the characters themselves in the video, I felt honor.
Then of course, some asshole just HAD to go into my account and delete the original leak. I generated a lot of halfchan salt by directly linking 8/co/.
I've always wondered if I made Holla Forums a worse place by doing that.

I haven't been there in about a year, so I don't know.

Social Justice isn't here, back to tumblr.

Last time I got called a shill for posting a video in a thread like this but I actually do like looking for criticism and advice.

TFW no sexy voice

post channel. i'll sub if you have a good voice.

Here is my average analysis video.

Be the judge for yourself. I personally don't like the way it sounds.

Forgot to post vid

Because he hangs around a binch of SJW's like BSC

bro team pill is great

this guy too

too bad he doesn't make much videos. his vids are brilliant

strictoaster. designer plays city builders.

I had seen the regenerating health video you made earlier and liked it. I didn't find this video to be nearly as interesting despite agreeing with it, which is because I didn't learn anything from it. I knew that regenerating health was bad before I watched that video but I didn't know why I felt that way or why developers implemented it in the first place.

If you're looking for a design topic for a later video I'd like to see something that goes into the pros and cons of voice acting. I generally feel that a focus on it is a mistake in most games (mainly RPGs), but there are also a lot of games that wouldn't be quite as good as they are without it (Max Payne, Bayonetta, Dude Sex). Then there's also compromises like having a character say perhaps the first sentence to establish what they sound like and letting the player read the rest, or my personal favorite which is on each statement a character makes a small voice quip is played that conveys the tone but not actually what they say (Danganronpa does a great job of this). I find that approach to be interesting because it's almost impossible for bad voice acting to ruin it, it's way easier on the studio than doing full recordings since you maybe need 50 of them for each character max, a lot of the quips will end up becoming pretty memorable, and of course you still get most of the benefits of full voice acting anyways.

I don't know of any gaming channel that has gone into what I just talked about, though if anyone knows of such a video feel free to link it.

you're too serious for me sorry.

God damn it, I forgot about him.
Wish you didn't remind me.

You sound very similar to Vexxed, just get a better mic and you're golden.

Greenham Gaming is pretty comfy, he goes into the tech behind consoles and also tries out interesting thought experiments, like modern gaming on a CRT to say one example.

Plus I support Australian Made products

Game Sack is really good if you're into retro games. Don't listen to anything they say about any game past the 5th gen, though.

That's only true for Jon. I can't really stand the other two without him to balance them out.

My first video actually dealt with voice acting for the MC in fallout 4 and how it ruined it's RPG mechanics since it lowers the amount of reply option (voice acting costs money) and takes you out of the experience of making you feel like you are your character.
I wont post it because it was my first video and has the worst audio quality out of any I made.

No hard feelings. I actually want to try being lighter in tone with my future videos (webm related) but I don't know how it will turn out.

Great, I just finished watching this, Ross is asset to youtube gaming community.

Pleb tier views on mainstream games, if you wanted IGN tier reviews for an extended frame of time he's your man.

It's cool to see info on games that were never released, but I much prefer it in a non video format.

Best shitty lets play commentary and jokes from a lets play channel, his jokes aren't loud noise = funny, what an achievement.

SmegmaKing (EmptyHero), Fine Game Bitches (FineGameGirls, also they do anime sometimes) and BroTeamPill (his latest stuff has been meh though. Look at his "Fate of", Life is Strange and Minecraft Story videos. He also does some stuff with a chat donated "text to speech"- "allen" series and "The international" where they work out how to do foreign voices).

Worth a Buy seems like genuine old school, but his anger seems forced thanks to all the other screaming kiddies.

I've also seen highlights of Soviet Womble, and I like CrowbCat's work. Cheshirecat studios also sometimes talks about vidya- but I've never listened to a whole podcast, just the highlights of topics they discuss.

BirgirPall's work is great for glitching and fucking about. Start with their earliest work.

I like Miracle of Sound's work.
I have other guilty pleasures I'm keeping my mouth shut about. Mainly because their quality has dropped.

Normally going full political mode is iffy but ross ranting about politics was amazingly entertaining to me.

Why the hell does Empty Hero have so few views for his videos?
He uploads often and is pretty funny and even well known on Holla Forums.

I don't understand how he's anything like IGN.
I say he's pretty balanced compared to IGN, If you want someone who has pleb tier views, then just look at this guy.

Whoops, wrong video.
This one isn't video games though.

Mark Brown's Game Maker's Toolkit is pretty cool, especially if you're into devving. Video related.

MrBTongue got a bunch of interesting insights as well, entertaining too, although he revealed his faggotry in some of his latest vids.

Both channels are slow though, and don't have a whole lot of videos, but are worth checking out, I think, if you're into this kind of "commentary on videogames" sort of thing.

Marc Brown is not too bad, he is however kinda bluepilled and a bit of a faggot
Not that bad though, we had dissenting views and he didn't go full faggot and we ended up having a good discussion

Bunnyhop was such a fag in his latest video though. Reviewing No Man's Sky he was like

That's fucking dumb, I haven't watched his latest vid, but wow.

Game is boring=MUH REALISM
Sounds like a fucking Todd Howard excuse

Real life is boring any way

I think he made some fair points and gave the game a good review considering everything about it

More on topic, I really like Matthewmatosis. He's got a really chill voice, his videos consist of him just commenting over gameplay and about 90% of the time dude is on point. Only drawback is that he loves to do these ginormous in depth things that can go on forever, and he also does these things where he'd play through a whole game and just comment on it, pretty fucking comfy but what I'm trying to get at is…he doesn't make that many videos and updates not very regularly. I wish he'd do more short vids like this one

He made very decent points, got into the crux of what is wrong with NMS but he concluded in a incredibly obtuse way that throws a "maybe maybe not" lifeline to the devs for making a horrendously boring game justifying it with "muh realism"

That was pretty boring

Well I mean…I'm not Matt cuz I'm a spic

Watching it now. It's pretty funny to see Ross go on a wild tangent on current issues. I thought he was pretty normal before this video.

He was most likely finding a way to pad out the video considering it was a pretty open and shut case but since he's a popular online reviewer he will have to review it.

I thought he was being sarcastic when he said that.

Ross has an entire section of his website's forum dedicated to discussing modern disasters and possibilities of how the world may end. He's big into peak oil too. He just hides his eccentricity well by looking like a metalhead.

Analysis videos will always be niche because most will get bored without jokes or something in between which is sad because analysis videos for videogames I find very entertaining.

I just watched it, the video was fine but very short and I don't see a part 2 anywhere. What was the game at 0:30 by the way? I'm pretty desperate here for any game with decent character customization.

Well shit. I always thought of him as a cool headed guy that just enjoys playing and talking about old and somewhat obscure vidya as well as his shit for Machinima.

He is. But he does have his secrets.

That is divinity original sin.
There isn't much cosmetic customization but there is a shit ton of stat customization. It's great fun and is probably the greatest co-op RPG ever made IMO

Good analysis videos are not boring.

hey, i always comment in your videos, keep the good work fam, i like em

Admit it, user, you just wanted to show everyone Ross's new video, didn't you?

I've been waiting for this one, so I'm gonna have to thank OP.

Alright I'll check it out, thanks!

Thanks. That actually means a lot to me.
I bet I can guess which commenter you are.

there isn't one. Lost my veg file halfway through and by then other youtubers made videos saying exactly what I was gonna say so I just moved to other topics. Also it's divinity original sin like another user said. It's great fun if you have a friend. Since it's DRM free so you can just hand your copy to your friend to play it with him.

You caught me.

I wanted to see what Holla Forums's opinion of him going full politics was. But I am enjoying the on topic videos and discussion here.

>inb4 gggmanlives

That was good fun.

I made one or two really cancerous videos to piss off my friends.
Related is one of those tumors.

What are some channels that don't have a cancerous personality?

I really like DanielFromSL, but he hardly does any videos.

I wanted to like cr1tikals (or however its spelled) videos because he plays shitty unknown games but his humor is tucker max-tier unfunny

The pig, the best pig

Why did this guy quite?
He was so popular and liked and probably could have turned youtube into a money making machine like Jontron if he continued.

I know he browses Holla Forums so if you read this explain yourself faggot.

He just didn't enjoy what he was doing. He felt that he had exhausted the character and there weren't any new directions to take it in so he decided to quit while he was still ahead.

He stopped playing video games because he realized they were for fags. What he didn't know is that you don't need to play video games to make shitty youtube videos about video games.

who?

Dude sounds like half a tard and his points are mostly pedestrian or just stupid. Wow, non-lethal elimination methods are more difficult than lethal elimination methods? You mean like in most other games that feature both lethal and non-lethal methods of dealing with enemies? Incredible, how surprising, what an insightful observation. He might know a lot about the game, but the actual content of what he's saying isn't very informative or insightful. Also, he tries to hard to be funny and it comes across as really forced and dumb.

I don't really understand why this guy's content is shilled so much on this board or why so many posters like his stuff so much.

I personally think Ahoy is the best, great voice and content.

If you guys like Deus Ex check out IlliterateChild. Amazing meme capacitance.

Actually it's normally the opposite.

it takes like 30 secs for someone to fall asleep, they just run and alert everyone before the tranquilizer works

In real life, but in vidya it's generally instant.

maybe and im guessing here
maybe theres people who enjoy different things to you.
strange concept i know but from the content of your post
i kinda cant help but think you have trouble putting yourself in other's shoes
just saying mateo

Feels good somehow

Too bad he hates Serious Sam

wew

Git Gud

I think you're differentiating between stealth vs. non-stealth approaches rather than lethal vs. non-lethal. In most stealth games, your firearms will have suppressors which make them virtually silent or very quiet, at least.

Here are some scenarios where non-lethal is a more difficult approach than lethal:

Maybe you've played more games than I have which feature lethal and non-lethal approaches, but in my experience non-lethal/pacifist attempts are more difficult than lethal attempts.

Sorry, just find him kind of annoying. Not saying people shouldn't be allowed to like him or something, I just don't get the appeal.

fuggen

Then why are you here on a video-game related board? fucking faggot.

The argument didn't work when you were 8, it doesn't work now that you are 12. There is nothing good about that shit series

AdumPlaze (for edited videos) and AdumPlazethroughs (for the full, unedited runs)
By the dude who does YourMovieSucks and one of his friends. Outside of being shit at video games, they're both pretty funny and interesting to listen to and they also talk mad shit on modern feminism if that's your deal
Just be aware that they are really shit at video games. Don't try to watch the Dark Souls series without that in mind.

Nice proxy

How can more than one person think you possibly have shit taste

Guess retardation and garbage taste goea hand in hand

hey man its all g
like with vidya people got different tastes
at least hes not the COD of youtubers

The only one I'd recommend is antisocialfatman. Sadly the man himself died a few years back but he's pretty much spot on with all of his reviews.

God, that's depressing.

He's pretty great. Just chill stuff.

This swedecuck (I don't know if he's actually a swede but he sounds like it) called RagnarRox makes pretty good analytical stuff.

He didn't mean it as in a "wow the game is so deep" fashion, he meant that the game is just fucking boring.

I still urge you to watch what he did post.

Holy shit. I hope for your sake you're baiting here.

Joseph anderson

What a shitty excuse. A game doesn't necessarily have to be (((fun))), but it has to be compelling and rewarding when you achieve goals in it. No Man's Sky has a bit of fun initially, when you just start out next to your broken piece of shit ship. But once you visit ONE other planet, all illusions of fun and accomplishment disappear. The center of the galaxy is not a goal that is compelling enough to excuse hours upon hours of grinding for:

You know he pointed out ideas that support radical leftist movements. Using the word redpilled is bad idea.
Also nobody posted Noah

You can be anti-corporatist without being a communist, you know that, right?

My feelings exactly about him.
Bluepilled and kind of a fag but the videos are overall good and enjoyable.

Noah is a pretentious faggot. He is also a huge cuck so that doesn't really bode well for your post.

I have made a bunch of decent non-meme videos.
I'm too afraid to share them though since I don't want people saying mean things.

It's funny how democracies always give way to dictatorships then monarchies and all you need to do is gibsemdat.

AVGN changed so much in the past year. His monday videos with big dick mike are p chill and fun to watch and the actual AVGN videos are way better now. The only two video-game related channels I'm subbed to are his and Ross' Game Dungeon.

This guy makes good videos where he shits on Bethesda for ruining Fallout.

will we ever have a gamer's union?

nice hivemind m8

Cicero didn't say that.

Deus Ex plays like an easy version of Quake or Half-Life if you pick up the assault-rifles or bigger guns and train your aim skill in them.

Also, Ross sucks HARD at this game.

I wonder how he managed to not kill himself.

Saint, i really like saint nice vids. He is a cool guy.

How so? I never played it and it looked fine.

Hell Yeah.

Hows that Blue Pill tasting?

I doubt he gives a shit. Having fun to him is better than being good.

Reminder that he just stopped making videos for that channel

Reminder that revolution is only option for actually destroing status quo.

Ross sucks hard at just about any game.

Hyperbithero is pretty good.
Hell, this video is pretty interesting in its own right. Really shows how scummy Bethesda is.

Thanks for reminding me why I should pirate every game I have any interest in if Beth is publishing it.

kek. CURRENT YEAR.

It was rather amusing to see him get progressively more red pilled as the video went on. This is what is lacking in modern Deus Ex, there is no redpill in the new games.

I do somewhat disagree with some of his opening points though, the shooting mechanics for example exist the way they do to prevent you being good at everything all at once. Actually what he failed to address is the inbuilt redundancy of Augmentations over the skill mechanics, as eventually Augs completely replace skills such as health and melee. GMDX addressed this with the perks system which I actually prefer over vanilla because it gives skills an actual purpose in the late game.

I do however agree with him the betrayal of Unatco and endings are all cop outs, though we all know that Ion Storm was forced to put these in, Warren had said in the past their intent was to allow you to stay with Unatco but they had to remove it because the game was taking too long to make, same with the original hacking minigame. (embed related- the original hacking game was more closer to Uplink/Hacknet entirely command based.)

Yes that video features the original Alpha version of Deus Ex. There is no further evidence of it besides this video.

This is the same guy that said it was not okay to shoot up BRs in Modern Warfare 2 because they are brown and poor, but it was okay to turn white American suburbia into WW3 hell because they are white and deserve it.

And his Half Life mod video is punctuated with periodical outbursts of MUH RAYCISM.

Fuck him, pretentious like shit.

DSP, obviously. Specially when he's playing fighting games.

Don't forget to donate on Patreon, to see his goals on Patreon, Patreon, Patreon, Patreon, views, ad revenue, Patreon.

OneyPlays

>>>/out/

Are you autistic about getting the best picture from your old game systems? Then holy shit nigger have I found the channel four you

The Matt Chat series by Matt Barton is pretty good. He has some video game reviews but what makes his channel good is the lengthy skype interviews with video game developers. He has interviewed guys like John Romero, Chris Avellone, Tim Cain and even that Russian who made Tetris. Listening to the interviews gives a really good insight on what the hell was going on behind the scenes.

Some of these interviews are really long, like with the guy who developed MUD there's 5 interviews that are all over half an hour long. They're very much like podcasts really so you can just listen them on the background.

youtube.com/watch?v=-h0fUd1ItLk&list=PLzsTvqyBRGv26iRUozKGy5Uycpe48PAd0

i wish he'd stuck with videogames, would of been cool to see him going off about anita and gamergate

Are you sure Bunnyhop wasn't joking when he said that? He makes bitter jokes like that all the time

Ross Scott sucks at all games. Every. Single. Game. I could go into a full fucking rant about that dumb shit and his dumb ass opinions. For every right thing he says, he gets a dozen things wrong. He can't even beat an RPG because he chooses to play every RPG as a sword and board warrior. Game that relies on the player learning to use a magic system? Nope, he'll bash his head against the skill wall until either the wall breaks or he goes on one of his autistic rants about how "bullshit" the mechanics of the game are.

People love to go "the guy does so much research, he's always spot on" and that's wrong too, unless his form of research is going to GameFAQS.com to look up his game facts.

The only thing that he gets right is the idea that it's crap and it sucks to kill games, but even that has given him such a fucking ego.

dude's Nokia N-Gage video and his entire series of supercharging old toasters is some good shit

Did he really suck at The Secret World or something?

The Best Gamers. I just really enjoy dry sarcasm.

Any examples?

partially agree with the second statement. Tim's solo videos are groundbreaking feats in making videos drawn-out snorefests, occasionally punctuated by the same < 3 jokes

now how am i supposed to show off my spinning weed and Blingee .gifs?

Anytime there is a photo or image that represents the channel creator in anyway the content is 100% garbage.

smudboy

most of his videos are about Bioware's shitty writing

A sad day indeed

But he's still out there.

100% accurate.

First off, it was an ARPG, not RPG.
Second, it was one of those bullshit games where warriors are gods during the first fifteen hours of play and then they sunk like a brick out of nowhere, while mages were literally sadistic to play as but then turned into absolute killing machines.
Also it was only in that one game.

this is going to take some time

Sorry, was at a local event, just got back in.

Dungeon Siege, he turned the entire party into nothing but bashers. Revenant he turned on cheats. He claimed that The Chosen: Well of Souls was downright impossible, then I played the same game and I found it was pretty easy. The Secret World he went into a big sperg fit about how bad the combat was and kept claiming his build was "perfectly optimized" and when I had a discussion with him directly about that one alone, he claimed that I "was probably lying" when I told him that my skill rank 2 character was better at killing the zombies than his skill rank 7.

He played all the levels of Arcade America and only completed like 5 of the game's levels, leaving characters uncollected, so of course, he didn't get the good ending, so he used someone else's footage to show what the ending was. There was his retarded Michael Jackson and "I don't wanna kill no women" rant in Carnevil. He has an obsessive fascination with the reign of terror, thinking that the idea of decapitating hundreds of people every day to be something "oh so cool," he played Test Drive 3 at 300% speed "for the benefit of the viewers" and he complained about the steering but held down the steering too long which caused the car to continually spin out. He ebegged for money, and got over $30,000 from his fans over the last year, with the idea that the money would go to paying his living expenses so he could focus more on making content, and then his content slowed down from 2 game dungeon videos a month to a video every 1.5 months.

I wouldn't call what he does "reviews," but he makes videos on obscure titles and games that ARE interesting to see. But his point of view on 3D gaming is fairly off the mark, he gets excited about awful indie games, and he doesn't really try to fulfill any of the criteria for good endings in games.

He made a series of videos in-character as Gordon Freeman called "Freeman's Mind" based on the Half-Life franchise, that was kind of interesting, although I would disagree with the way he characterized Gordon Freeman. He made a video called "Doom Guy's Mind" which made Doom Guy seem like he's retarded.

Any puzzle, graphic adventure, or platforming game and I think he's fairly accurate and alright at it for the most part (other than Arcade America), but otherwise I've played most of the games he has reviewed, and I disagree with him.

tl;dr He's a meathead who plays everything in the simplest and most painful way, and thinks turning on cheats can be the solution instead of learning to play the right way.

His version of Well of Souls was a different one with borked damage values, it was in the description. Otherwise, I'd like to know how he failed to spec for The Secret World.

kill yourself bigot

So he's a dumb ass but a smart dumb ass.

From my observation of his skill layouts he took several builders (which are low damage but build power points, but aren't meant to be main damage abilities), took a bunch of instant skills with no cost but high cooldowns, and no actual rotation abilities. So he was generating his 5/5 points, but he wasn't using those points.

He may have been itemizing his equipment wrong too. When leveling or playing DPS (you itemize the same for both), you take 1 healing item, 1 tank item, and then the rest is damage dealing items and you focus on either crit, hit, or penetration. I'd surmise he probably didn't do any of that.

Yeah. He did it on his own website so that he didn't have to pay any money to Indiegogo, Gofundme, or Patreon. He definitely knows what he's doing when it comes to taking money from people.

Gives off commie vibes tho

He most definitely hates capitalism.

Explain yourselves.

He hates the idea of intellectual property and copyright protection. Believes that the rich should not be rich and that everyone should live on the same standard, and that reducing the costs to manufacturing and making shit to pass the savings on to the consumer is "evil" because it means that the employees themselves get laid off, and that jobs should be freely available, with your right to choose to do whatever, whenever, however being the right solution and that the idea of a guaranteed income is what society should do instead of capitalism.

You not watch his videos, or you just never remember one video to the next?

I'm gonna need source on this.

His god damn videos, watch them.

More than anything he kind of just comes across as autistic, to me. Not meme autistic or whatever you want to call it, but actual, genuine, autism.

Which one, retard. You can have any opinion about him you want, but if you accuse someone of being a pinko I'll need some goddamn proof. Source that shit, or webm.

Varily my response to you is "all of them." It's not just a one off.

But notable examples are:
-Deus Ex
-Robot Jobs (where he talks about how he'd prefer a guaranteed income at a fixed level)
-The Secret World
-Ross' Fun-filled-beg-a-thon (where he confirms that he has no job and doesn't want to get one)
-Battleforge
-Game Dungeon Follow up ep 1
-Super Cult Tycoon
-Strife
-Eternam

He's made all kinds of anti-capitalist comments. Also he moved from America to Poland.

I watched the Deus Ex one and you're full of shit on that one.

He talked about the military industrial complex and the rich pay cycle involved in it, which had nothing to do with what you're spouting.

Also, I'd prefer an income where i'm not paid fucking pennies, and minumum wage is about setting a standard so the average person would be able to fucking buy food. If people pay wildly different for entry level jobs or just jobs in general, there would be a hell of a lot of people unable to even afford food.

Also do YOU want to get a soul sucking job instead of cruising on content creation? The only reason people get work is because they have to to survive because that's how you get cash. Unless I have a job making video games, I generally don't want a job. But I have to get one to survive. We could go all day on this shit, but just because he doesn't stick with your specific brand of crazy, it doesn't make him a fucking pinko, retard.

Volvagia does some good Zelda playthroughs that also highlight what speedrunner strats are used. Pretty chill guy. Had to restart his channel twice because of school (was gone for several years).

Why though?

I mean my knowledge of it is pretty weak but as I understand some people took control after the revolution and started killing anyone that might possibly disagree with them. Sounds more depressing than anything to me.

That was the reign of terror, yes. The peasants overthrew their monarchy and began decapitating royals, nobles, and just about anyone else who had a difference of opinion. It was basically what the SJWs would love, to be able to kill anyone whose ideas disagree with your own and deny them not only a livelihood, but life itself.

It's because he's as another user said, probably legitimately autistic and takes the whole "horror" thing way too far. He played through the Secret World's first act only and refused to play further because he didn't want to play through the desert area to get to the Transylvania chapter, because the desert area doesn't look like Halloween town from Nightmare before Christmas.

it's like he has this "public image" he feels the need to uphold, metal, horror, death and any form of upsetting the status quo.

To be fair, that seemed like more of a self-parody or a send up, and he was playing Brutal Doom.

Yeah, I won't disagree.

Is the desert area themed after Egypt or something? I have the game but never got around to playing it very far, but it seemed like a solid enough foundation.

Sad shit though, I was under the impression the guy was a lot more balanced.

It is Egypt, yes, the very same setting that HP Lovecraft himself loved almost as much as New England. You face off against a mixture of monsters who travel beneath the sands (they surface and attack you), possessed cultists, and ancient beings.

Also in case you never played through the game, the game features the most realistic stealth in an MMO (maybe in a game at all), as stealth doesn't rely on a "sneak button" or the such, you just have to walk by things that can't see you. So something looking the other way if you don't walk too close or run by then you won't tip it off and you can sneak by. The idea is that typically you're supposed to sneak by the giant and ancient horrors and not fight them, although you could if you really wanted to.

I did but I only really got to that first town, because the friend who convinced me to buy it quit shortly thereafter. Kind of hesitant since I don't like starting MMOs not knowing anyone.

You should really give it a go, if nothing else, play through the first level of Kingsmouth and see how that feels for ya. Most instanced areas have a "stealth" based objective for additional rewards and experience points, and retrying the same level until you get it while frustrating can be pretty fun to accomplish.

It's in the second and third levels of New England where you start going into pitch black mines and shit and you come close to filth possessed people who you can sneak by in the dark.

Shut up, hippie.

Typical Half truth faggotry

In the robot video you just posted the statement about him "preferring" a guaranteed income he said "that might work" in a dubious tone, because saying that something might work is an absolute endorsement that shows preference right.

I don't even want to check the rest of your "facts".

that MGS2 quote applies so well to Holla Forumstards

For "tards", they sure tend to be correct.

It's not like you didn't have a preconceived motive before you started watching. But that's fine, do as you will.

It's a shame. I really wanted to like Ross, too, but it seems to me like he's changed for anything but the better.

Just another parasite.

They rely on half truths to sell their narratives, don't believe everything they say.

I only watched the video you linked because I was dubious of your claims, turns out I was right to be doubtful.

Jews are pretty fucking evil, though, and should never be trusted.

I still watch his videos, don't get me wrong, like I said he does show some good games and sometimes he gets it right. Generally if it's puzzles, platformers or graphic adventures the guy shows his aptitude and love for the genres.

But as his viewership grows, his brazen attitude increases. He doesn't really have the potential to be a big subscriber base content creator because of how contrarian and aggressive some of his opinions are.

I agree with the philosophy he has that we shouldn't necessarily just shut down games (although he uses retarded language like rape, murder and kill instead, likening games to people), and that end of life plans would be nice. I don't disagree with the idea that we should be able to do something. And technically we can, according to the supreme court, it's perfectly legal to make server emulators of any online game which is now shut down (although with the caveat that you still can't monetize it, and it should only be singleplayer).

But that's a HUGE first step compared to 10 years ago when we DIDN'T have that ruling, and it was just plain illegal to do. It's a step in the right direction to legalizing server emulators.

Although for some reason, Ross never even acknowledges the fact that the supreme court made that ruling, and it makes me wonder if he's ignorant of the fact, or he doesn't mention it intentionally.

List of based video game channels (some might be dead or post once a year):
Action Points
Ahoy
Archimedies123
BasedVidya
brutalcumpowder
ChaseFace
CrowbCat
DWTerminator
Flimsii
Green Ham Gaming
Game Sack
HyperBitHero
Kilian Experience
Matthewmatosis
MechaGamezilla
NeverNotKicking
Perils of Pokey
Salokin Sekwah
THE BEST GAMERS
The Examined Life (of Gaming)
TheGamingBritShow
TheHaddockbanker
Turbo Button

Let's not forget about his unemployment, and possible leeching off of a country he isn't even from. He's basically becoming enemy, and we all know what their way of thinking does to them.

Somehow I can't see Ross going full SJW. I feel like he'd be sitting there completely missing the poinf of their every attempt at brainwashing, because, again, I'm pretty sure that man has autism.

The only one of those channels I've heard of is TBG. Rockcock64 still based as fuck.

It's 2016. Personally, it wouldn't surprise me. All he needs is a push, and god-knows where that's gonna come from.

His jewish girlfriend.

Wait. What?

You're shitting me. Aren't you?

She's why he moved to Poland.

RIP IRL Gordon Freeman
Somebody better prep the JUST comparison, then. He's definitely gonna go full nu-male by Election Day, at this rate, I fucking bet.

We know nothing about her, stop projecting your weird theories about eveyone being jews.

I unironically think Dunkey is funny sometimes he's very hit or miss

His older stuff is elder god tier

Which is really smart considering that it doens't affect his income while lowering cost of life.

I agree. Behind all the humor, his reviews are really great, and he rightfully shits on a lot of ASS games. Looking at NMS especially.

I still watch Plumphelmetpunk whenever he uploads videos. Dude's been going for 6 years and never really became particularly popular, but goddamn he is the only gaming youtuber that I can watch for extended periods of time. He's not even that good at games, but something about his commentary just works with me.

every fucking crowbcat video is so good, thay guy is a god

Begone heathen. The fact he fucking moved for pussy alone means that he puts it on a pedestal, which is evident from how he talked about the treatment of women while fighting a female boss in his "CarnEvil" review. That's already pretty fuckint emasculate, to begin with, and to think I though he just moved over there because of the economy.

Jingles is pretty damn comfy.

For a second I almost got QuickyBaby and Jingles confused. First is a fucking faggot, second is pretty based. Good taste user.

I remember the first time I heard Bill Hicks talk about the same scene, I've yet to see the movie it's from though. I'm not big on westerns anyway.

Nice cherry-picking, he explained this in a follow up video, and you really have to be far gone to be triggered by something like that.

Or, you know, he could love her and be fine with moving in another country with a pretty good purchasing power and way of life compared to the US.

He lives off making his videos, what are you even talking about?

And you don't seem to be interested in the truth, but instead just want to find another big conspiracy. Good luck writing a server emulator for a game that has huge chunks of it's enemy AI ripped out, also good job turning somebody saying "always online DRM isn't good for the consumer" into Stalin 2.0 in your mind.

That makes sense, if you move somewhere it's always the Jews.
Are you some CTR shill who got on the wrong board and is now trying to make Holla Forums look bad?

All he said was that he didn't like it personally because women are the weaker sex and it goes against his protective instincts as a male. If I remember correctly he actually pissed off some feminists with that video.

top fucking kek

If the guy wants to have melee fighters and no magic users then thats his fucking preference.

He or anyone else isnt allowed to like or dislike aspects of a game ? They HAVE to play by YOUR rules ?

Fuck that, if you can't have FUN playing with a game the way you want then whats the fucking point.

It just sounds like you two have different variations of what you consider fun, and that is subjective as fuck and yet you call him wrong for it.

I'll dignify your post with a response only to say that you don't know what the fuck you're even complaining about. Ross Scott himself asked "somebody crack this" about the Secret World alone, as well as other MMOs, he's been saying for a while now that there should always be server emulators, but that he understands if people don't want to make them due to the legal problems involved. The supreme court allowing for single player server emulators is a LEGAL means to be able to extend the life of MMOs after they die, so it both fulfills his desire to crack it, as well as providing legal protections so it's not a felony to do so. He doesn't even want multiplayer capability, he just wants to manipulate the variables and make his character do enough damage to solo raids and shit.

And what I'm saying is that this legal protection could eventually extend to the creation of online communities that extend the life of games after they die in a legal manner. Still no monetization legally, but at least the games live on. And then you come in with your "MUH ONLINE DRM" shit like an idiot, when I just said that singleplayer emulators are a great step up from it being a felony to make ANY emulators at all. You don't need online to be able to play the emulator singleplayer.

Go nit pick another one of my posts, but at least think about what you're saying before you post.

You have to go back to reddit now, your post structure gives you away.

In my time we used to play them. Gamers am I right?

Aye he got a really comfy voice
His mingles with jingles videos are nice background noise since he barely ever raise his voice in a video, and his museum visit videos are bretty gud too though it might get boring after a view or 2

Nice retort just adhom away.

It's normal to watch people cook, watch people play sports, watch people drive, watch people have a conversation, even watch people play board and tabletop games. But the moment someone plays a video game, suddenly everyone thinks they're a genius to say "YOU CAN PLAY VIDEO GAMES, WHY WOULD YOU WATCH SOMEONE ELSE DO IT?"

Why would you watch someone else eat food, and yet you do.

Thanks man, I appreciate you appreciating my post. Here's another sarcastic reply for you. And I still don't care.

What the fuck is going on with the site, god damn…

Jingles is the shit when it comes to WoT content. All that out dated meme humor and the old popculture references. Sadly he is being cucked by some slav whore, Rita. She lives in jingles house with her 2 cats. I'm not sure if she pays rent. I'm certain she is blue balling jingles hard. Now and then that slav whore go back to motherland to whore her self out while jingles take care of her fucking cats.

It just makes me sad how jingles went from wizard to beta cuck slave.
Still i watch his videos becouse i like is commentary.

Faggot quickybaby drop the ball when he shilled the shit out of DooM4. That whole fucking DudeBro act just made my blood boil. Also i have watch'd some of his streams and holy shit. Every time some retard tips him like 5 quid, he goes full cam whore and deliver the line: "Thank you so mutch [insert faggot twitch username here]". The way it sounds, just like your average livejasmin slut. And he does this the whole fucking stream.
At least circonflexes doesn't make big fucking deal for every fucking individual tip he gets.

Feels fucking weird every time he's like Rita this Rita that.

They are correct, unless of course it's election results, science, economics or anything else they can be objectively be proven wrong on then they aren't. But you know all of those vague things that may or may not be right without enough proof either way they totally are right 100% of the time unless you disagree then you are a kike.

It's seriously the three-times-a-week thing for about a year.

The reason Pewdiepie is successful is because he has such a massive backlog, and because the current generation of younglings don't really socialize with each other. The reasons vary between "They just don't" and "Mom is too self-absorbed to understand that I need friends to be normal."

But here's this guy on the other end of a high-speed internet connection that any one of us would have murdered to have when we were their age. He's that friend that hangs out on the couch, just like a real friend, and plays video games with you. And the best part is that he never has to go home.

Also, put a face in your video thumbnail. Note that people like Markiplier do things like that. For whatever reason, people are more likely to click a face than the name of the game they were looking for in the first place.

I don't upload a lot, nor do I have good vids, but this is the best thing I've done yet.

Good is good, you can't say its only a half.

egg daddy is pretty based

Sounds like an oh so obvious reference to Eggman.

He wondered but it doesn't mean it made it a good game.

I kinda cringed at his Deus Ex video when he said he couldn't understand what the plot was about.
I mean 8yo me could so why couldn't he ?
It still was a great review.

everytime

oh I dunno, maybe one should also mention the 100+ years of copyright extention from the handful of deals by Disney, making the entire existence of Public Domain more and more useless.

I am a CTR shill. It's superior to Mario Fart in every possible way yet it gets no love.

1. Rita's Portuguese
2. Jingles is fucking her

Cool to see Ding Dong (Skeeter) and Julian from The Best Gamers stream doing stuff on their friends' channels.

What do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=wkbcdv1LgaA

poor man's saintttimmy

i like it

Normally I'd agree, but Johnny is a rare exception. It's a given that he's not perfect, yeah, but he isn't the most cucked YouTuber around either. The people he associates himself with IS another story, but with the man himself, you're in good hands. Just don't pay attention to the idiots this poor bastard has to deal with and you're golden.

Matthewmatosis?

Seems like the Halo Online fags are moving into gaming, could be something good or shit.

Not a channel but how come no one ever mentions The VideoGame Years?

It's very informative and enjoyable. Especially when they get people like Ross Scot or Lazy Game Reviewer on.

CrowbCat, HappyConsoleGamer and Larry Bundy are good

LGR is my shit. Love this guy's stuff.

He's bretty good

Huh. Weird.

the lad was right on the money when it comes to the cancerous "le ebic enihmeh reacthun picz XDDD" culture that roots this site, i can't care less about the rest of his posts though

Ahoy

this shit is broadcast TV quality videos. dude does videogame history type stuff. i think the guy use to be a game with CoD , he knows a SHIT TON about guns.

game dev*

Just liking saintttimmy is already pretty poor.
He's going through the entirety of the Johnny series.

saintttimmy irl btw

sounds like somebody can't handle the desert dryness
[coughing intensifies]

sips pepsi
eats dorito's
so yeah uhh

shit, never saw any of Moga's games, thanks for the info

is there anything like "Obscure horror corner" ? since the guy left i can't find shit for my japanese-horror-rpg-maker shit

Streaming himself trying to get laid right now

Exploring the galaxy would be largely boring, though. It's mostly empty, and the things in it aren't terribly exciting.

I watched that video and don't remember that bit. I just remember him essentially tearing it to shreds.

Holy shit that video is 5 star.

and yet he hates them

Since I see other shilling of personal channel going on in this thread, I guess I'll give it a shot too.

I'm currently working on another, much longer review, but I would still like some good criticism. I realize that there's a lot that I still need to work on when it comes to these types of videos. I'm still satisfied with my EYE video, for the most part, but there's a lot that I wish that I had included, and more elements that I wish I had touched on. Anyways, I hope you fuggers leave me some good feedback.

Do you have proof?

You guys are shitting pretty hard on Ross, he's not the best but he's pretty cool, does quality videos atleast.

A guilty pleasure of mine is outsidexbox, I don't know if they're sponsored by xbox or something, but they're always cheeky fun and seem to just really like video games. They do that newfangled list type format, but include classic games, and they're generally good. Like I said, guilty pleasure.

anyone who posted their own youtube channel, I subbed, i'm here for you anons

That's some pretty good shit, fam.

youtube.com/watch?v=jlh0O_jUzw8
Lazy Game Reviews is pretty good, it's just a guy talking about old PC games especially old DOS and shareware titles as well as bits about old pic hardware, there is no stupid jokes or playing it up for the camera just some info about games and computers.

Patrician's taste user.

Breddy gud. Not enough love for EYE out there.

I'll follow your lead and shill some too.
This is probably my best video in terms of overall quality, except for the stupid spinning face which goes on too long.

Since were shilling youtube channels now, I had a question. What do you like in a youtube channel? Analysis? Reviews? Silence? Can let's plays ever be good? How?

I'm sorta rebooting a channel of my own, cause looking back I think it's shit, and I'd like some input.

I find the best Let's Plays are either the ones where there's no commentary and skillful gameplay, ones where there's commentary relevant to the game or development of the game during gameplay but no commentary during cutscenes, or ones where it's a bunch of people riffing on a pile of shit and having a lark.

Analysis and reviews can be good.
Let's plays are always shit.
I've yet to see a good one.
Perhaps it exists but if it does I've not yet seen it.

They don't.

LA Noire is proof that a game with a focus on style and story can be good. Of course the actual gameplay helps as well.

Very true.
The game's gameplay was alright but it's all held up with the story and style.
How'd you like the video?

There's Eventstatus, or more commonly known around here as the angry black man. He makes good game related news videos on wtv has happened in gaming over the past two weeks and his opinion on it. He focuses mostly on fighting games and shitting on sjw shit. Though he's also been into pokemon go recently.

Sounded more like he was lowkey insulting it. Because either they made a shit, boring game on purpose, or they're bad devs. Kinda a shit boat to be in either way.

Jaakko Järvinen, or isvaffel.

what the fuck is that

Finnish youtube content creator who many consider an authority on not only video games, but also anime and music.

I watched it because I was expecting you to shit on the game. Perhaps you should reconsider the title or did the title do it's job?

Well, it's a series.
I wouldn't consider it a full on review it's better and it's certainly not an analysis.
When I came up with the title I figured I could talk about a lot of things, not just my opinions on a single game, under the same banner.
I barely ever make videos so there's not really been anything controversial yet.
I guess it's just opinionated so far. No disasters yet.

You should watch this ebin channel dudes :—.-.—-D

[citation needed]

Didnt that guy went down cause people found out that "deep web" game he "found" was bullshit?