CUCKING NEWS

New Poll on Charlottesville
Media efforts were nil, people didn't buy their narrative
And meanwhile, the "Alt Right" cucks (they're moving more and more to the left) are trying to disassociate from things.
WEAK LITTLE MEN
They even dared to say they started something and that WE were the ones who came after.
Silly they know that Mosley, Rockwell and Pierce were preserving the knowledge for our moment today, and that these Alt Right types who came actually from some Atheist+, Feminist or GG movement or counter-movement are just toddlers in this
We're everywhere in the World, they're just some American little e-celeb shits

Then they say, in pink:

Other urls found in this thread:

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
newobserveronline.com/scientists-discover-nazis-correct-criminality-hereditary-trait/
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/9040997/Life-of-crime-is-in-the-genes-study-claims.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1332927/New-research-suggests-criminal-behaviour-genes.html
faculty.uml.edu/jbyrne/heredityandcrime.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289612000116
gwern.net/docs/iq/2011-beaver.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
8ch.net/pol/res/10425019.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zh2ofRqEX3w
youtu.be/FxfDOOY2H28?t=529
youtu.be/ZDnTMKc4-ag
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poll is confusing af

The time has come to be reasonable.

Yep. They're playing the same move they mocked the cuckservatives for at this point.

Daily reminder to keep spaming about jews and communists.
Force people to confront racism by crime rates and videos of niggers being niggers. If everyone is racist, no one is racist.

Conservatives will be conservatives. It's why we should shun all conservashits. They are a personality type that is a liability much more than an asset. Treason and cowardice runs in their genes. Looking at guys like RamzSaul here.

Soros wants videos of antifa winning to make recruiting cheaper, not just videos of them picking on statues.

Tom Metzger has been telling us to do just that for years.

well if they were saying for so long that the left is the real racist or fascist.

now that they consider joining them,when they haven't changed at all, ask them why not just become fascist with us

Who's moving further left on what? Ramzpaul is a faggot, and he has always been a faggot. We've known this for years, this isn't news. Even TRS and the Stormers are calling people like him and Gavin cucks. I think OP has gotten confused and lumped the Conservatives, Alt-Light, and Alt-Right into some big conglomerate.

Rockwell said it back in the 60s. Conservatives would always flake or betray him.

Can confirm. Here's what I got: 991 people asked (total). Regardless of political alignment, 4% thought the white nationalists in Charlottesville were "mostly right", 21% thought "they went too far but have a point", 50% thought "they were mostly wrong", 25% are unsure.

82% of Hillary voters think they were wrong. 37% and 34% of Trump voters think they went too far but have a point, or are mostly wrong. The rest (people who voted for someone else or didn't vote at all, that is 476 people in total): 2% thought they were mostly right, 19% thought they went too far, 40% thought they were mostly wrong, 39% are unsure.

This is the part that drives me nuts. Thpenther is one thing, but the way his beta followers go through the hand-ringing and self-doubt routine every time he does something is worse. He's a CIAnigger Duginist natbol who believes in the holohoax, but not the holodomor, yet these fags, will tremble with fear and white guilt, and say, "h-he's destroying muh movement, guys… he's literally a n-na-NAZI!!!!!1111"

More info, another Poll
Don't get down or demotivated by the Media Narrative - they're portraying the words and sentiments of nobody.

That's a correct position for the most part, simply because the state is chomping at the bit for any excuse to label white nationalists as terrorists and institute crackdowns. Strategically, it would be best if any violence would come from lone wolves and not from any organization or affiliated with any specific rally or event. It isn't cucking to refrain from chimping out at an event like this, it's sound doctrine and the correct course of action from a military strategy point of view.

And 11% of trump voters are confirmed bad goyim.

No need for more enemies. Use people in the right political sphere instead of shunning them, just don't ever cuck out and say muh ebil nazis, and call them out when they're doing so. Instead of cutting them off, you always should try to get them to our side if possible, or at least to realizing that we're better allies than the left. Just don't ever cuck out yourself.
I mean:
This means that nearly 25% of people and 40% of republicans are getting warm with rightwinging. They're basically moderate rightwingers now, so keep pulling them towards us.

Don't be afraid of ebil nazis, my good goyim. Fight and die for the chosen like your ancestors did.

Reminder that 11% of Trump voters is literally 6 million

You fucking kike. Altright was the boots on the ground in Cville.

None of the violence came from our side at the Unite the Right rally though. And even still; the media made it look like Richard and his nu-male crew were the ones instigating the violence. Kikes turned road rage into a terrorist attack. But I see what you're saying, there is no need for us to go out and attack anyone as our ideas are actually good unlike the jews.

When communists are attacking people and they defend themselves or some plant within the group reacts in a scripted fashion the media uses that as proof of a violence right wing death squad which needs to have full SHUT IT DOWN measures from government and law enforcement. They've done this agitation since Trump's campaign and the communists always dindu nuffin according to the commie media.

The only decent blowback against this political theater is to have someone like Trump himself speak of the communist violence since the commie media will not. Trump has the massive platform and base to actually deliver serious blows to the prevailing narrative. If Trump were not in the presidency we'd already be rounded up in the FEMA camps using this agitation and political theater as the catalyst. I don't believe this to be an exaggeration either.

Of course it did. I was there, and there were loads of nerdy larpy hwhite boys just trying to feel any sense of masculinity that they could. Look at the videos, these homos wanted so badly to feel masculine with their shitty shields and BasedStickman™ batons. I don't blame them, I blame the lack of leadership provided by thpenther and Kessler.

The host of one of the TRS shows, the Paranormies. Got fired yesterday. From a good job. Something tells me he's not going to do very well in the coming months. Maybe im wrong.

Some liberal pasted flyers at his work with his face and quotes he said on his internet show. I guess his opsec wasnt exactly flawless. But Im also starting to wonder if state actors are involved. Who knows?

As soon as Trump is not president, we're all going to the FEMA camps.
Let the implications of that that sink in for a while.

That guy never had opsec and was always publicly known. He never hid his identity in the first place because he's in a labor union where you can't be fired for political opinions outside the workplace.

He didn't get fired; he left because the niggers were probably chimping out. But AFAIK he's still in the union, so he can get a new job at whatever union-affiliate he wants and be just fine.

kek kek kek

(checked)
>==Fug==

Do you guys really believe in White Supremecy?
Is that really what this is?

Most whites have been domesticated. It shows especially when they were cheering on the fucking cops initially. Sad really.

The will call them something more friendly and make them (((voluntary))), they need the illusion of freedom and nicety for cucked normalfags after all.
Dont give up your funs, ever americans.

Learned not to be cringy and go irl (aside from normalfags) like chanology. And to add on, they should have known that this was a psyop and hid their faces too.

Yeah, I was saying they did well.

Good point. I think all that tacit support is as much a case of "I know the left side are not good for me regardless of 'evil' the media says the right is". On some level, I think it would serve Holla Forumsaks to get used to the idea of people not morally supporting us openly, but morally opposing our enemies with fervor. It is like the "moderate muslim" thing. They'll say they don't agree with the extremists, but they tacitly do by not stopping them. As long as your average conservacuck can be convinced to simply step aside.

This is nice to see, there is still reason in the people despite all this chaos and media hysterics

Trump refused to break down, the media went 110% all out HITLERNAZI, and it isn't working. All trump has to keep doing is push a little here and there, and crying wolf will lose all meaning

Unfortunately, it's probably the case that the majority of people here are the GG inspired anti-establishmentarian crowd. You are the minority, Hans.

Of course, that being said, we still need to work together, since the other side will not rest until all our freedoms have been stripped from us and we have no place to call home.

Yeah, and they know that going in, that the state and media will do anything to take them down. Even false flags are possible. I'm not even sure if these sorts of planned events are a good idea for that reason. Too easy for zog to send in a mkultra pawn to start mowing down antifa with an assault weapon with expanded magazine and thing that goes up, and then it's all over. A better way would be to not have it publicized and everyone just organize secretly and show up. Don't give the enemy the ability to bus in protestors and get their fake media narratives spinning.

I think that we need to start organizing irl. It might be disturbing seeing each other, but it was really fucked up, the things that I saw in Virginia. Everyone was complaining that the cops weren't providing security, but that wasn't their job. I forget which Supreme Court decision it was and if this is actually relevant because I'm not a lawyer, but I believe that the police have no obligation to protect individuals. I got onto the property an hour and a half early to check everything out, and lucky I did. The cops were only there to protect the shop owners from property damage. They had a paddy wagon, but only made a few arrests because there wasn't full blown chimping.

We can't rely on the police. We need to grow a pair and protect ourselves as a cohesive group. A lot of those guys were undisciplined and just wanted to provoke a fight. We can't do that, but we can't lie down either. I'm proud to say that they only violence I committed was in defense of a guy getting stomped.

Of course, I'm speaking as if anyone actually gives a fuck about the alt cucks.

That's the problem with these really decentralized unorganized structures. You can't police the behavior of the group because it is not a true organization. Of course more organization comes with trade off too, so it's hard to get that right.

48% of Trump voters think that White Nationalists "have a point" (or better) and 17% are "unsure" how they feel about them. Meaning we should be able to bring at least 60% of Trump voters to our side.

Among Trump Voters:
48% positive opinion of WN (11% "mostly right", 37% "too far, but they have a point")
34% negative ("mostly wrong")
17% unsure

NOT BAD

Of course! We aren't luddite boomer race creationists after all. Here's some copypasta, newfriend, read it and lurk more.

>lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
Figure 1 shows IQ distribution curves for African Americans and non-Hispanic whites. The areas under the curves are normalized to unity, so that the narrower black distribution appears taller. Two standard deviations from each side of the white mean mark IQ boundaries for retardation and giftedness.

Outside these borders, in the shaded regions, are the cognitive extremes. There, the areas under the curves represent the fractions of each group who meet IQ criteria for retardation or giftedness. (Most striking is the tiny black representation in the gifted region.) The ratio of areas shows blacks to be 6.1 times more likely than whites to fall below the boundary for retardation, and 53 times less likely to be gifted.

So profound are the group differences that they are apparent to the man in the street, who observes a profusion of African Americans at the bottom of the economic and educational ladders, and a scarcity at the top.

In 1959, AAMD set the IQ threshold for mental retardation at < 85. The civil rights movement of the next decade forced psychologists to rethink this boundary, because half the African American population fell below it. In 1973, responding to this concern, AAMD (by then AAMR) changed the threshold for retardation from IQ < 85 to IQ < 70. The boundary moved south by one standard deviation! The proportion of blacks below the threshold instantly dropped from about 50 percent to 12 percent.

Also, American Blacks are 50x more likely to have violent genes with MAO-A gene.

newobserveronline.com/scientists-discover-nazis-correct-criminality-hereditary-trait/
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/9040997/Life-of-crime-is-in-the-genes-study-claims.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1332927/New-research-suggests-criminal-behaviour-genes.html
faculty.uml.edu/jbyrne/heredityandcrime.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289612000116
gwern.net/docs/iq/2011-beaver.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

8ch.net/pol/res/10425019.html
Read this, watch The Greatest Story Never Told and start waking up fast or be demolished.

Anyone who doesn't believe in white supremacy is either a creationist, a dumb non-white or lying.

I don't get this. They expect zog to be on their side?

Anyway, the best organizational structure is probably a cell structure similar to the Nests of the Iron Guard. If you have ever read the Nest manual, it lays out a good model that I believe is probably ideal for our situation, in that it maintains a sort of hierarchy and polices the behavior of the individual cells while allowing for a great amount of autonomy on the part of the cells at the same time. This also allows for some compartmentalization, so that potential damage from infiltrators can be minimized.

The other part of this is that the rally attendees went through the proper channels to get permits to demonstrate and they were attacked. The commies showed up with weapons on hand to break up the rally. Law abiding people, no matter what their political affiliation, sympathize with people who also follow the law - even if they're committing wrongthink - and they dislike criminals. Call it PR cucking, but well dressed, well groomed, articulate so called nazis are far more sympathetic figures than black clad bat wielding antifa, no matter what narrative the lugenpresse puts forth.

I would like to see the age breakdown of this.

Remind people about the (((bolshevik revolution))) and the (((weimer republic))).

We want the white race to survive and we want healthy homogeneous traditional white society. No Jews, no (sand)niggers, no beaners, no gypsies, no fags, no gooks or poos, redskins, abos, etc.. Women put in their rightful place as wife and mother under the man. We are whites that advocate for the best interests of our fellow white people, who are oppressed by kikes and other non-white subhumans. Are whites better than other races? Yeah, obviously, but that's beside the point tbh fam.

Lurk for 2 years before posting again.

The movement is more about Ethno Nationalism.
In the context of White people and White countries, of course it shapes into White Nationalism.
"Supremacy", "Supremacism" and "Supremacist" are bad terms because every race has its retards and its geniuses, its good and evil people - and even then, just imagine if Whites were the most "Inferior" of races: This should be a reason to deprive us from our Culture, Land and everything else? The only moral way of doing this would be by Conquest, the Law of Conquest is absolute, but by other means such as the Soft-Genocide in the name of some False Morality, then its perverse and should have been stopped no matter which race was being afflicted.

This was going to be my response to

I don't trust Richard Spencer, but I'm not necessarily opposed to him being a figurehead. He's a total fag, and I had the opportunity to kind of hover around him because he and Kessler walked up to me. It really opened my eyes. You can't centralize leadership because it's too easily corruptible, and it can't be totally liquid for the same reason. Small groups are perfect because they move around efficiently and are somewhat bulletproof to Ricco laws. The problem becomes inter-group fighting, but I think that it's a fair trade-off.

Spanish revolution is a good one too

This is a huge problem, especially for those of us on the right who are incredibly paranoid but with good reason. Part of the issue is that there are so few truly redpilled people out there. Like the dorks at the rally who are ostensibly wise to race, but who dont expect the cops and jewed city government to turn on them? Whites even to the right of cuckervatism are still incredibly naive about the opposition they face.

This is big. Look at these numbers. At the absolute bare minimum, 25 % of the country is sympathetic to our cause, with another 25% "unsure" (in other words just normies staying out of it).

We have 4% minimum who are ready for GTKRWN, and it's likely higher given the Trump effect (people too scared to tell a pollster an opinion different from the norm).

Also, friendly reminder that you only need 9-10% to take over :^)

Someone mentioned it in another thread, but if Trump wants power, he merely needs to hitch on our wagon for good and say the word.

See you in September.

And this is after the city had already illegally revoked their permit once (only to be permitted again by a judge). It should be expected that they would do anything as long as it was in a gray legal area.

Wouldn't even 4% possibly suffice if attacked correctly, shutting down the grid, and going unseen and unheard but not without attack

Accelerationists?

That's why you make a group decentralised like here

HEIL HITLER

Thank you.
Sounds good.
But even if you or I understand the pole, given the lack of clarity it's hard to have much confidence the pole participants understood it well enough to trust the results much.

Polite sage

If they were all young white men with military training, then yeah. But remember this is 4% of general population, so a much smaller portion would be actually useful for a revolution.

Possibly. I have seen different numbers bandied about.

Looking at these numbers though…I honestly think in terms of "conversions" we have enough people. The issue is the will to act. In this late hour, our focus should be on radicalization, escalation, and acceleration, then redpilling.

Just my 2 cents. Personally I would prefer this happen peacefully, but I doubt our enemies would lose gracefully.

I'm incredibly paranoid too, which is why I don't like Spencer. I think he's a monarchist, and his only motivation is being king. He sees the rest of us as pawns. He only sees his closest allies as rooks. How can you create an ethnostate if you alienate 95% of your people? As far as I can tell, Spencer hates the working class. Who's going to build the wall if you kick out all the high IQ working class whites with the spics and niggers?

But then you run the risk of infiltration. Every time I come here, I have to ask myself if I'm replying to an informant. Some organization is required, for that reason and because you need to train your people to be disciplined and smart.

I'm an optimist. For a while, I held out hope that we might possibly be able to do things peacefully. But I'm feeling really negative after that rally. It's very clear to me that there's no real way within the current ZOG government to unfuck ourselves. I believe that we can have guys like Trump buy us time and help tips the odds in our favor in various ways, but I do think it will eventually come to conflict.

As for the number of people we have, I think we need more. It's not so much about the numbers but about organization and location. The number we have really isn't that much when you step back from the internet and realize we're spread thin and scattered all across the globe. 6 million people in one spot is different than 6 million spread apart, unfortunately.

I think we'll win, but we need to keep going for right now. We're still half-baked; it'd be a whisky rebellion and not a revolutionary war.

You run the risk of infiltration in every group, I'd say more so than in here

That's the thing with a lot of them. They cling to the aut-right because they don't want to confront the truth that all of our society has been bought out and controlled by jews who want to genocide whites. They cling to abstract notions of law and justice. They support police because they support law and order. They assumed police share these values and would act accordingly.

Or dats right Niggers who like when "Crakas" kill "Crakas"

I'm not certain about Spencer wanting to become a literal king, but it's clear that his motivation is 100% self-interest. He cares more about name recognition and notoriety than he does about actually achieving WN goals. That's why he cares so much about these rallies which don't actually serve any real goals except to get everyone talking about Spencer and such.

That and he's a shit leader. He speaks in fluffy purple prose and just loves to hear himself talk, while saying very little. And he's trying to be some sort of homosexual aristocrat in something that is fundamentally supposed to be down-to-earth. He's bourgeois, and basically has more in common with the sort of liberal elites (read: jews and shabbos goyim) who are trying to ruin everything. He doesn't reflect and doesn't do a good job reaching out to the common white man, which is the sort of person we need. He has zero appeal where it matters.

Vandal nationalism now.
Psycho Sacco will lead us to victory.

And then there is the fact almost no one has been redpilled because of the bastard

No Our Leader is Alpharius

Thank you so fucking much. Everyone flips the fuck out when I tell this story, but when I was there, I was standing in the corner because I wanted to keep away from the crowd that was stirring shit up. There were a couple other guys like me, definitely not Ubermensch, but absolutely not the Untermensch that made up most of the crowd. When they were trying to get to the podium to address the crowd, he and his group locked eyes with us and walked right over. Everyone in the little group of 4 or five guys negged the shit out of him even though we didn't know each other. We were the working class guys that he dislikes, and he wants to attach himself to us because we were the most masculine group there? Fuck that.

Precisely. And that's his style is to talk for an hour and say nothing. The people who already have an idea what he's trying to say eat up his purposefully-vague bullshit, whereas 99% of normal people leave the auditorium saying "what the fuck was that guy eve talking about?"

The media's mission is none other than to create division and an eventual civil way, not to convince you off anything, but to make you and the leftists angry.

So far they are being very successful. There will soon be something akin to a civil war and the economic supremacy of your country will be handed to China.

Physically, one single individual who secretly invented a bunch of vastly superior military tech that he could wirelessly control via his mind could suffice in the context you speak of. But the populace would revolt if said individual had bad ideas, or out of principle of being conquered. 10% is the historical magic number, at which superior ideas take hold and can be instituted peacefully or by force, and have the populace go along with it.

Heresy

How are we supposed to eliminate these antifa? Should we do what they do and just go to their homes? I'm sure that a few local anarchists getting murdered mysteriously wouldn't bother local LE

I just want a national socialist ethnostate.

This, but keep in mind that political ideas tend to cause a positive feedback loop, where the more people start aligning with the idea, the larger that idea becomes, and the larger it is, the more people join. This is sort of what WLP meant when he talked about lemmings. Because once you break a threshold, the vast majority of the population on the sidelines will just go with the flow and with whoever wins the struggle, so to speak.

So I'm not sure what actual fraction of our population is actually redpilled, I do know that the RATE of redpilling is accelerating. We are headnig for a clash in the near future. Also, that 10% number assumes a homogeneous society. It's different when you're in a multiethnic one where one group is more capable than the others. Look at Rhodesia and how they were able to fight off hordes of niggers for a very VERY long time despite being like 5% of the population and being almost totally unrecognized and embargoed on the world stage. They eventually lost, but the fact that 5% went up against 95% (along with nigger rebels coming in from neighboring countries) tells you all you need to know.

Not everyone here is a supremacist.

Personally, I'm a moderate. I just want them to all fuck off out of my country forever so I don't need to see, live around, or interact with other races at all.

Race realists cannot be "White Supremacists" because admitting Jap's have a higher average IQ or africans are better runners runs contrary to the definition of the word "Supreme". However, I do believe whites are the most suited for civilization and creativity.

It's retarded. It's huffington post it should be throw in the garbage like their "polls"

You can actually be both a Creationist and a White Supremacist. In the story of Creation, men were divided into different regions by God, because he saw their coming together as degenerate and blasphemous. That was the Tower of Babel. After the Flood, different races of Ham, (((Shem))), and Japheth are said to be born, each with separate biological characteristics.

Early American Christian cults like Mormonism and so on were founded with white supremacists notions. It's only recently that the Christ-cucking began.

Personally I'm just anti-lox. But of course that means dismantling everything as they run it all. So I'm anti the supremacy of the synagogue of satan.

racism is a social construct. we are labeled racist, but it has no real scientific or practical meaning.
(^:

Don't get me wrong I wholly agree. The phrasing is terrible too "they got a point but they went too far"? Too far about what? What "point" do you agree with?

Yeah, but you can't deny white supremacy without being a creationist.
Either all men were created equally by some higher power or evolution is real, you can't have both.

It's interesting. It does remind us that only "centrists" really believe that everyone is equal. Communists certainly do not believe everyone is equal. That's one thing we have to bear in mind. We are not fighting an enemy which believes the things they say. We can use that as an avenue to turn people away from Communism.

That's actually far higher than I would have expected even in a vacuum without anything happening.

Who?

I won't follow a WOP.

Keep in mind, being "unsure" about Nazis is extremely taboo in our society.

I believe races should stay to their own for everyones benefit. Except jews who should be gassed, also for the benefit of the world. If you call this supremacy thenn you need your head examined

Yeah, I definitely see the prissy shit he's going for. I don't even know why he does that, it's not something that's going to pull people in. I think he used the word "debonaire" in the Sunday shoah that he was on.

That's the obsession that everyone has. They use that and act as if it were just that and because it is that we must be killed. It's literally just a justification structure to kill us.
White people exist. White people have land. White people will be able to live peacefully on their own land among themselves. That shouldn't be much to ask for and be allowed to have in friendship. It is too much for people like you and you will try to stop us having it, so we will take it.

Besides the regular critiques of Spencer, here's something that bothers me whenever he speaks:

Spencer wants to be the polite elitist Nazi. Though he seemed to get a bit better with "heiltavistock" after he got a few drinks in him and he stopped giving a shit for a brief moment. I think he's the type of person that doesn't want to directly tell people to go fuck themselves, but it would be better if he did that sometimes. Him being the polite nazi just comes across as weak and fake. He can swing the hammer gracefully, but he needs more strength in his swing.

Politeness can be good at times, but you need to be able to stare into your enemy's soul with contempt and tell them they fucked up.

By the end of Trump's second term Holla Forums will be running the FEMA camps.

(checked)
Work sets you free

Damn, they've been doing exactly this for so long. Great webm.

It's a must for all Holla Forumsacks
youtube.com/watch?v=zh2ofRqEX3w

If opposing the diversity/white guilt cult and acknowledging the inherent tribal nature of humans is white supremacy then yes.

I dont understand how any of you NEVER see it coming. Spencer, Anglin, Cantwell (literally pulling a 'leave brittney alone!' tier bitch fit), Enoch, (probably Heimbach as well) all these fucking faggots that infused, and intertwined themselves into what has become the alt right, and what started on Holla Forums has now become The Tea Party 2.0 (angry white man edition)

Literal alphabet agents set you all up. But you needed them to be real. You wanted it so badly because youre justifiably so frustrated. So you believed. You needed hope. Going down to Charlotsville at the behest of your fed masters was NEVER going to play in your favor. But the comradery, the action! It felt real! We were doing something real!
You fell for it. The slow blade.

If you want Confederate statues and monuments to stay, you need to play the legal game, and get injunctions passed you retards.
If you want nigger, and kike mayors to stop misrepresenting you? You need to start a real political party. Clearly the current ones dont like, want, or care about you.
Your idols (spencer & co.) have successfully re-branded you all as 90s tier neo nazi/kkk members. The angry, frustrated white male.
Just like the Tea Party, the Alt Right WAS only a hive minded collective. People who shared common ideals, frustrations (justifiably) desires, and views. But ZERO leadership. The vacuum was left wide open, and was/is being filled with people who are guiding you all straight into the ground.

You were all on to something tho. (pics HYPER related)

Hi faggot. I know you're new here, and you're new to this, but what gave you away in the first two seconds is your

Also fuck off.

He's right though, none of these people he listed are actual leaders. They're glorified e-celebs.
It's like when people try to claim to be the King of pol or the leader of anonymous.

Fuck off RamzSaul. Everyone hates you fucking Jew-loving cuck.

Checked.

(1)

Yeah, that would work. Just openly beating them in public is not a good plan. You need to be smarter. Gang stalking, leave a horse head in their bed, that kind of stuff.

He's wrong though. Nobody but outsiders came here and advocated for any of those people.

Basically the only people the media managed to convince is thier already-rabid zog zombies.

Some people fell for it.
There were a lot of anons at that march.
The cointelpro cianiggers basically used the momentum of trump's rally strategy to plan all these simulated news events.

If I knew it was their poll I would have even bothered glancing at this thread. Even in a poll from a "reputable" source, you'd have to give the opposition party an extra 10% to make up for gross oversampling. Imagine how a low-rent, poorly fact-checked tabloid rag like this would oversample, in addition to just shit polling.

White supremacy is a legal position, that whites should be politically superior. It is not the belief that they are better in every way than every other race. White supremacy is if you only allow whites to vote, or if non-whites are denied certain privileges or treated as second class citizens. Basically the position that if we are to live with other races, we should be on top. It's a doctrine that can be applied even in a multiracial country, like when the USA had anti-miscegenation laws and segregation.

I like to post this with that.

bull fucking shit sate your source

Hasn't the election cycle shown you they have zero credibility?

Fucking low energy.

That's a point I've been trying to drive home over the past few days. They're trying to ban the swastika rather than come up with their own americana-inspired flag to represent themselves.

Ramzpaul was always CIA.

It's extrapolated from the OP.

In the "ALL" category, only 50% said the Nazis were wrong.

Of Clinton voters: 82% said the Nazis were wrong. That means 18% (about 1 in 5) disagree with that statement "the Nazis were wrong", so 1 out of 5 don't think the Nazis were wrong (this is called logic).

Of the Trump voters, only 11% said the Nazis were "mostly right". That means close to 90% of Trump voters disagree that the Nazis were right.

t. Journalist

Does (((MSM)))'s characterization of me fit?

White preferentialist, yes, but not always. I find humans of all sorts to be interesting, though I'm at ease with those who are most like me. Race realist, yes, though I enjoy the rough n tumble banter on Holla Forums as much as the next faggot. It also scares normies like you away. White supremacist, no, not really.

Nazi, uhhh, that derogation of a viable working social model, National Socialism, could probably use some updating, but in theory I am Nationalist - at least until something better comes along, which globalism isn't. Still, the (((Holonot))) and the broad demonization of Germans I find simple-minded, adolescent, and deplorable. Jews have done disservice to the world by their antics, and we can't even hint about it except on the darkweb…

I uphold Holla Forums as an honest place where no one has a reason to lie, except Jews. Welcome to the darkside.

Tell that to the millions of people that have used it in the last few days to mean "whites are the supreme form of life on earth". What you described is being called "white nationalism" or "whites having countries for whites". I don't really see the use of having two terms to describe the same thing used in the same sentence.

It's because it was a girl. Don't discount that. I mean the narrative would have been the same no matter who it was but it would have been better if it was a more violent scummy looking cuck.

Although I've always liked its looks, the black sun is a little too aesthetically similar to the swastika. Normies just see it as a swastika with more arms.

OH BOY WE BETTER GET RID OF ALL OUR SYMBOLS BECAUSE NORMIES DON"T LIKE THEM. WHY NOT JUST PUT 3 STRIPES ON A FLAG. THAT"S INSPIRATIONAL.

look dud if you don't do a swastika or a black sun then you're cucking to the normie. NEVER cuck to the normie. Did jews cuck to the normie? No, Jews told the normie how to think, and that's how the normie ended up thinking. Normies are nothing. Their minds are putty to be molded.

I'm not a white supremacist. I'm a white onlyist. Other races should not be below us, they should just not exist.

that looks really sharp

I really felt this listening to one of his recent statements about the RAISE act. I agree with his reasons why we shouldn't follow (((merit))) based immigration, but all of his talk about protecting the upper class, and that the upper class is more important that the middle/lower class really pissed me off.
Reminded me of that William Pierce broadcast where he said he wished the white upper class would finally get a taste of their own medicine, that they turn their noses at the lower class whites, thinking they are safe from diversity because niggers can't steal their jobs or afford to move into their neighborhoods.
Well now the jews are planning to get rid of the upper caste whites with chinks and poos, and it is only now that they worry. Spencer seems like this kind of person. He doesn't care at all for the white working base, just himself and the security of a comfortable life away from niggers.

I fucking wish that the upper class whites actually gave a shit about the suffering of those of us less fortunate before it got this bad. It took them up until we all were ASSURED to be a minority, and that the kikes had them next in their sights.

Thanks fam. I just whipped it up the other day with 1000 hrs in MS paint. To make it better, it needs the sunwheel to have 13 spokes to go with the 13 stars, and maybe 13 horizontal red/white stripes behind the wheel.

Did you even read my post? My whole point is that running away and trying to be crypto-natsocs is fucking retarded. We can still have symbols that hint toward swastikas and such. It's just that they need to be NEW AND AMERICAN. Not because swastikas are "evil", but because they're not american; they're german. It's not about ideology, it's about tribe. Americans don't like seeing people flying flags that aren't american. It needs to be AMERICAN.

And the sunwhel really isn't that similar to the swastika. Normalfags don't see it that way. Especially when it's clearly implemented with american symbolism.

(unchecked for cuckoldry)
Ethno-nationalism is a jewish perversion of both language and philosophy. The root of nationalism is natio–birth; nationalism is by definition the fundamental school of belief that birth determines civic alliegance, no more and no less. Suffixing varietavistockd cuckoldry to this basic notion is a malicious, insidious erosion of truth, and any cuck parroting such is a bluepilled good goy.
The perversion of philosophy is obvious and deserves no explication.

v a r i e g a t e d
GAS THE MODS, IMAGEBOARD WARS NOW

Imagine a thousand of these in one place. It would be a gorgeous sight.

It's very American, but the navy-hued blue is what makes it work.

Navy blue, maroon, and gold all seem very American to me. I wish we had some gold in our flag, though it'd bee hard to represent with a flat color, it would just end up looking yellowish.

Die now, kike shill.

am I the only one not seeing a pole on charlottesville anywhere in this post?

ah shit, went full retard. my bad

He's right, you fucking retard. Saying "ethno-nationalism" is akin to saying "heterosexual marriage" or "cis-gendered heteronormative". It's a corruption of speech, because nationalism, in the actual sense of the word, is inherently about ethnicity

The term "ethno-nationalism" implies that there can be nationalism that's not based in blood. This is false. Just like the term "cis gendered" is bad because it tries to take being NORMAL and turn it into just another snowflake identity, as if it's equal to trannies.

you first you obvious kike

Oh, you're a journalist alright.

I'm this first guy here
And although I agree with you guys, today if you don't specify what it is the normal person will immediately think in Civic Nationalism, specially your average Boomer.

To the guys speaking shit to the ones that replied me: Go fucking know how to read.

Nationalism based loosely on culture, but specifically on blind Patriotism without addressing the Jewish Question and how Jews undermine their "Nationalist" efforts.

>>>/pdf/720

Civic-nationalism is the same perversion of language. Suffixing v a r i e g a t e d cuckoldry to nationalism is a jewish psyop to control philosophy by manipulating language. By implying that nations are not essentially associations of one race, they open goyim to the belief that one nation america, for example can be composed of many diverse people.
Tell that to niggers who have no linguistic concept of exact time or obligation or promise. of course, nigger language was developed by niggers which is why they have no concepts of these, but the relationship works both ways

What is gay marriage?

The answer to both is "they aren't real things at all". They're just semantic tricks and obfuscations to make it seem like they're valid. They're not. It's like taking the square root of a negative number. It's imaginary. Fake. A non-starter.

What?
youtu.be/FxfDOOY2H28?t=529

Okay, it's not real, but it's poor rhetoric.
Just like a "Racist" is actually just a person who believes in Race, without superior/inferior relationship.
But people see it as having superior/inferior relationship.

Yeah, normalfags wouldn't inherently understand the meaning of nationalism, like normalfags wouldn't understand the majority of our memes if they were spread without context. Perverting language on Holla Forums is not the way to address that–Holla Forums is the implicit last stand of uncucked philosophy, and as such should not suffer dilution of truth.
When shilling our philosophy to normalfags, on faceberg and twitter and irl is when you should dilute the memes. But to alter truth here, where the uncucked gather to ideate philosophy, is unhealthy.

Most people see things like Confederate statues as art or historical monuments. They view the statues being removed, whether legally or by violence, as something sovietesque or something of that fashion.
Fortunately for us the progressives have the stupidest people with the poorest self control on their side whether it's the nogs wanting to get rid of all those statues of "rassis whyte bois" or the commies trying to LARP the October Revolution.
Americans don't like iconoclasts.

checked

> Could any of the pioneer psychometricians have foreseen Larry P. v. Riles (1979), a California class-action suit that focused on IQ testing of young black children? The court held that IQ tests were not valid for African Americans. It banned California from using the tests for placing black students in classes for the "educable mentally retarded" or equivalent categories on the grounds that the tests were biased. After a series of appeals, the district court ruled that no special education related purposes exist for which IQ tests could be administered to black pupils.

wew lad

Genos is what really matters, because it means "race". It's related to the English word "kin". It's your blood. It's where the word GENETICS come from. Ethnos is just shit like culture, language and identity, which doesn't really matter that much, we should have genetic nationalism, not ethnic nationalism.

all they have to do is seperate IQ tests into one for each race, and standardize each mean to 100. they dont even have to officially acknowledge real differences between races to do this; all theyd have to say is that the different iq tests account for differences in cultural norms and priorities, and the academics would just fucking love it.
why havent they pushed something like this yet?

k

cool kiddo

Stop shitposting like you're still on cuckchan. It's you who's watering shit down by wanting nationalism to be simply ethnic and not genetic.

You're correct, but good luck convincing people in public with that wording. Basically

It reminds me of the "Google = nigger" meme that was originally a way to shit on both Google and niggers in the mainstream but then retards starting using it here. We have our context, it doesn't need to be explained here (and the remaining faggots who actually like civnat stand out clear as day) but outside of Holla Forums when dealing with normalfags using the same wording used here will sound no more convincing that leftist word salad does to us. They lack the context, they need to be shown why it's the correct context (in words they understand), and then the normalfag wording doesn't need to be used.

So then for "gay marriage", a normalfag will first need to be shown and convinced that faggotry is a mental disorder, then shown the context behind why they became allowed to "marry" ((((civil rights movement))) aftershock and constant media propaganda), and then the term can be thrown back into the trash compactor. The only times it gets used here in any serious capacity is when a shill doesn't know what they're doing or when a normalfag gets lost here, so there's no huge need to care here. "Civic Nationalism" is a much bigger issue due to all the T_D who thought things like "you mean it isn't just edgy teens who like Hitler?" and "gas the kikes is a joke right?" and had a tendency to be civnat. It has died down in the past few months so perhaps it too can be thrown back in the trash, but starting with "civnat is shit, here's why" typically goes better than "civnat isn't real ethnic nationalism shouldn't be a phrase it's just nationalism. Here's why "civnat" is shit".

tl;dr it is a perversion of language, but it's also another layer of conditioning on the bluepilled and needs to be addressed appropriately (i.e. explain why it's shit in words they know before discarding it when near them) when dealing with such normalfags.

maybe unfuck yourself retard, or head on back to r/T_D

because they are leftists. anyone left of Hitler is a leftist. If you dont think like that you wind up with shitheads like Rohm

Let us not delve too deply into that, because "White" is also a mean-nothing term.
Europeans come in some different flavours, an Iberian is totally different genetically from a Slav, for instance.
"White" would be that center: British Isles, Germany and Czech and maybe French.

Oh, they do have their hilarious logos.

Remember these polls have a left wing bias. That is they are not representative of the population for example let's say the pop. Is 33% dem rep and independent. (((They))) will then poll 50%
Dems 30% reps and 20% ind. They did this in the election as well. I made a video of it on YouTube told people what my prediction was (trump wins) and was proven right in November. Sadly after that the cuck right thought that every poll was so fucked that people like le penn could win. Of course they just embarrassed themselves.

You know what pisses me off the most about this debacle?

Unite the Right had a goal in mind: Protect the statues. Regardless of ideologies, that was the stated plan.

The leftists that showed up, while I'm sure there's SOME that wanted the statues down (And now they're forced to argue to take them down in order to keep the narrative consistent), but their presence was a strawman. They didn't care about the the statues, they came to oppose the protestors themselves. I didn't even know that counter-protesting was a thing until a few months back!

I guess what I'm saying is that the lefts only standard is a double standard. Every time the left has a rally they can enjoy themselves knowing they'll be safe because the right generally doesn't care about their marches and has minimal if no presence. Every time the right has a rally it escalates into violence almost immediately.

The only relatively peaceful right-wing rally I can think of in 2017 is the anti-sharia marches a few months back where the worst was screaming and name-calling from across the street. What happened to this country

Pikeville was good, the first Charlottesville rally was good… These things are fine when cops actually do their jobs. The problem isn't even so much the leftists. It's the cops. And if the cops would actually fully stand down and let us go toe to toe or actually protect the event like they're supposed to, they're fine. When the cops are working with antifa against the people with a permit, then there's a problem.
It's the cops. They control the tone of these things.

And the cause of this violence is always leftist aggression. It's pathetic.

Semi-related but dumping some OC here.

youtu.be/ZDnTMKc4-ag

The upper class has always been an important fixture of every civilization. Someone needs to be educated on the aspects of culture which normal people don't encounter in their day to day life. The difference between an upper class that retains power and one that doesn't is whether or not they are good to the lower/middle class. If you're resentful of the under classes, they're resentful of you and they don't produce as much. If you're flat out antagonistic towards them, then they revolt. This makes clear that Spencer is a big fish little pond guy. I don't know who his family is, but it wouldn't surprise me if he were one of those guys who has familial wealth because 5 generations ago he claimed a bunch of ranchland in Montana and now he thinks he's big shit because all the little townspeople quake when he walks around. In short, low culture.

Lol nice demoralization tactics.

Even now the right's support base grows. Every movement and rally is pozzed by cointelpro and alphabets. That hasn't stopped rationalism and rejection of the leftist insanity from spreading.

The media can spew as much vitriol as it wants. Outside of cuck capitals the average person is awake, and they're pissed.

I'll give you that liberal shitholes like CA and a few other states are still brainwashed, but they were always going to be. No amount of truth can unpoz them.

That's a good point too. Even with the bias the media distrust and general dissatisfaction with the globalists is showing through.

Polite sage because I'm doubleposting a bunch.

This really. If Trump goes down, then shit is going down. It really will be the great Happening we've been dreading/anticipating all these years.

If they move on Trump, then it's go time, period. Any waiting after that is just going to further cement our doom, we have to act at that point.

uh because the only way to do that would be to acknowledge races
not to mention problems with mixed race individuals (too many basketball americans have 1/4 white in them or more)

so all they have to do is extend this stupid argument, that already has precedent and hasn't recieved public criticism or professional censure, and they won't have to acknowledge that niggers even the ones interbred with whites are retarded ever again

im not sure i understand who is the they we're talking about
if you're asking why normies wont accept race and wont do this obfuscation you think might make sense then just think about why normies think whites should apologize for history in general - none of it is logic
anyway standardized iq test is good and making it global is the only way to make it work

lugenpresse and subversive academics
yes, thats why i don't understand why there haven't been any concerted efforts to debase them yet, beyond the weak effort that was the DIF
that never got mainstream support and is only rarely considered

so does an housecat. are you suggesting you can build functioning societies on running faster and muh dik?

think Super Mario cart. Toad and Yoshi are fast accellerators… DK and Bowser are high top end speed. White people are Mario and Luigi because they are the best all around race when it comes to athletic ability intellegence and adaptability.

Except they'll blame tornados on whites

This is a Korean finger painting forum, exactly what are you implying here?

(HH checked)
The aggression can only ever be blamed on the people who show up to counter-protest because the only reason they're there in the first place is because the group they're protesting is there. Extra scrutiny should be given to people who stalk others with weapons.

American flag except take the dumb stars out and put a Fasces in there.

I think any thing that calls strongly back to the American flag is a good choice. It makes it harder for enemies to slander it without collateral damage.
Hell you could just arrange the stars in a nonstandard way and use that. Or replace the stars with an eagle.

Very nice. I like the one with the diagonal stripes and the eagle. Would be perfect if the eagle had the arrows too instead of just the shield.

Genetically proven: a huge study that analysed the DNA of African Americans across the board in every state found that each and every one of them was about 20%British + 80%Yoruba.

Bad designs tbh.

Were the Nazis

A. Too racist?
B. Just enough racist?
C. Not nearly racist enough?

This a cool thread.

Probably about half that 4% if not more is over the age of 65. My grandparents are openly racist and they remember what it was like when America was a white country and segregation was the law of the land.

REEEEE THAT'S IT I'M FUCKING TRIGGERED NOW I UNDERSTAND HOW CONFEDERATEFAGS FEEL

t. frenchfag

How in the literal fuck is anything i said remotely new tier??

Why would i be Ramzkike?? Why because im trying to tell people that youre fucking movement is lead by nothing be e-celeb alphabets who are going to make every effort to implode you??

Im not in any way trying to demoralize. I get how it could come off that way tho, but im not. Im not even trying to speak out against the right you fucking idiot. Learn to read. I was trying to show that; people in the 'alt right' or who read DS or whatever are 100% JUSTIFIED, but youre being led by sheepdogs to the fleecing.

Fuck me, i even tried encouraging you to create your own legit party before the movement is deplatformed through media tactics and image association. So real work can get done.
Im fucking NS you dumb fucking niggers jesus christ.

What the fuck are you talking about?? People on here fell for spencer, anglin, enoch, and cantwell bots hard.

The unite the right rally was FILLED with anons you retard.

This

On the one hand, I dislike and distrust the e-celebs. Whether or not they're literally feds is irrelevant. They're riding high on their "fame", and that's all they care about. The Daily Shoah was a good show when it first came out, but then Enoch got rid of his best contributors because he loves jacking himself off every day.

On the other hand, our ideologies can't spread if they stay on Holla Forums. We are outcasts. We need to normalize our ideas. We are the most ideologically pure and were hijacked by Richard Spencer and his ilk to push his agenda, but if we don't like that, we need to push back and make ourselves the leadership of our own movement.

The problem we had is that we were too low energy, too beta and omega. As soon as anyone with any charisma came through, we flocked to him.

Simple solution: everyone who goes to these rallies dresses up in a nice suit with a red stocking over their face. Manifest 8ch user in meatspace.

We browsing the same Holla Forums?

Jews mind fucked America hard for 80 years, and now a majority of our people grow up to be subhuman garbage. Not hard to understand.

Fucking this. I was disappointed it wasn't a white male commie. half the MSM wouldn't even give a shit.

Creating your own party isn't a solution. Fragmentation tactics is what destroyed other movements in the past, like OWS. The point is that they will infiltrate and attempt to redirect any and every movement. If you get into a purity spiral you're not going to stop the infiltration. You're just going to drive away normals.

The public sees through the bullshit, and recognizes that a few voices do not speak for all of us. Better to ride this horse out and keep steering it in the right direction.

kek

Also remember that all polls favor urbanites, liberals, and those working day shift(ie about 1/3 of the working class). Support could be substantially greater.

Well they have an IQ of 104 vs 103 for whites, they have more individuals with an IQ of 115 or higher but fewer with an IQ of 125 or higher. Their distribution curve has a larger peak around their mean.

I believe that races should be separate, in the country where they belong and fit not being mix together as one collapsing and hateful mess as you have now and what the jews always wanted in order to destroy Europe and the Europeans peoples. It is that simple. Mosley said it the best youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

(checked)

this pic is way too smuggy, can i take it ? :3

Friend, the National Socialists had a shitton of more kinds of flags than just those two.

What's up with that shit? Every damn poll on anything has that stupid "Uhhhh, i dunno" button.
Get your shit together and learn to say Yes or No, if you don't have an opinion you are either a child or too stupid to even participate in polls.

Democracy doesnt work, and these polls are perfect evidence of it, not that we needed any more after half of the US voted for a malevolent scumbag like Hillary.

I believe in my race, why should i ever favor or respect other races before my own? Do i believe that Asians for an example are less human beings? Even if i did, it wouldn't matter because i'm not Asian, i will always put Whites first. In case of Africans, its not a subjective matter that they have the lowest IQ of all the races, would acknowledging that make an Asian man an Asian supremacist? Your question does not matter because its the wrong question.

White nationalism isn't white supremacy. The Japanese who have a Japanese ethno-state are not called Japanese supremacists and told they are terrible and shouldn't exist. The Isrealis who have a Jewish ethno-state are not called Jewish supremacists and told they are terrible and shouldn't exist.

So why can't whites have what others have? Either take it from everyone or give it to everyone.

>ignoring that ((((((weev)))))) is an fbi plant.

yeah this is what happens when goons run your shit.