Cards against Humanity reveals new Hillary and Donald expansion packs

Cards against Humanity made two new expansions for both nominees in the US 2016 elections.

So what's the catch?

All profits are going directly to Hillary no matter what pack you get, as well as companies that oppose Trump and swing state programs.

You can find the packs in the official website, but I seriously hope none of you buy them.

I dont exactly see the purpose in making official propaganda in a game where you can just print out your own custom cards.

I want to complain about how people can't keep their political penises out of their creations but this is actually a killer business opportunity. Only a Hillary voter could unironically play and enjoy CAH so they lose virtually no customers and only serve to make a ton of sales. It's brilliant really.

m8 cards against humanity was pozzed ever since they removed rape jokes

Dude's not even in office and he's doing more for the economy than Hillary ever will.

videogames

Shame all that cash is simply going to hilldog.

It's not propaganda if it's for Hillary.

That's capitalism, friend.

BOY I SURE DO LOVE VIDEO GAMES

God can you imagine the new Hilary cards? Every black card is some amazing political feat she hasn't fucking achieved and every answer card is "Hillary Clinton".

This was always a normalfag game.

It's nothing to do with them charging money, its the fact that they putting the effort into making the game biased towards their own political views when someone can just inject their decks with pro-trump cards. It's completely pointless, free or not.

WOW, what an amazing and clever punchline

Video Games?

Did they pay you or did you do it for free?

and the fact this is a game that promotes making the edgiest shit ever. how the hell does this have any sort of hillary supporting when its completely non pc?

I'd rather play pic related tbh

also a good alternative. has anyone made an online version yet?

That's Linkle you faggot.
The picture is still shit though.

Inverted nipples are delicious.

Unfortunately there has not because Mattel, the current owners of the game, send takedown notices to them.

They've made the official games on Xbox Live, PSN, & Mobile (Why it isn't on Steam I won't know but whateves)

A shame, I like playing that more than CAH because of the card designs and I get bored of CAH fast

theres probably an addon pack for Tabletop simulator

id play it i i had 20 dollars laying around.

Inverted nipples are a shit unless they're on kemono.

i googled that. i dont want to google it again. why is fur shit so common?

while CAH is definitely non-pc, it's still kosher as all hell.

First day on the internet huh? We were there at a time.

I do remember seeing a Apples to Apples game on Tabletop Simulator.

…oh, its still here!

steamcommunity[dot]com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=294260324

Surprising considering how many games get taken off.

But yeah, I don't mind playing CAH, its just that I feel the edginess appeal wears off very fast when you get many cards that have to do with filling the blank, "whos going to be in my sex dungeon tonight?", LOL BBC, etc.

Their user base will literally buy bullshit and nothing, Im not surprised they continue to give them money

So?

Stop appropriating my fetish.

A rapist promoting Shillary who defended an actual rapist in court who then made fun of the rape victim she beat in court and by her own admission know she was raped. How fitting.

Hint: If you have a wild card and the green card is "melodramatic", chances are that somebody will talk about somebody else's ex-girlfriend and you're guaranteed a win with that as your answer.

Hah.

My favorite part about Apples to Apples is when the game ends and everyone reads the green cards they got as if they were assigned personalities

Fuck.

Since we don't have a free online Apples to Apples, I got a server up on the Dick server on Xyzzy, name is DisPear

Password is GrapeApe.

Does anyone really think the person they vote for will make a difference? Because of how cancerous the two party system is, they'd cancel each out on hate alone than let good ideas pass through.

Honestly, the only reasonable reason to vote is for the person you see being the butt of jokes for 4 years and in that sense, Trump wins by a landslide.

I'm in bro.

dude just wait for hitl- I mean a new boinie sandahs that will support Holla Forumsreddit's true middle of le road interests

yo, people, join this shit. game night with Holla Forums is always fun

fuck my sage was still on

Do you know how many rainbow haired sycopaths love pretending to be edgy one moment then scream about mahpression the next? Somewhere around 95%.

Would expect nothing less from cucks.

wow, I am now #shillforhill

Wow, no way. Thank you for correcting the record. I am #MentallyHill Now

Everyone knows he pretends to be retarded. That's what is so amusing about him. I went to his rally last Saturday for my own amusement and not to take him seriously, which a depressing amount of people do.

I honestly think he is a safer choice than Hillary because everyone in Congress hates him, so there'd be a greater Divide between the executive and legislative bodies. He's also the first person who is actually unifying Republicans and Democrats.

Link me. There is no way they actually wrote all that

For you.

Cards against humanity is so much less fun when you're desensitized to everything.
When you've seen a girl alligator with a dick fuck jupiter in half, at what point can you really be shocked anymore.

the house always wins

What's the point? Those packs will be irrelevant in two years anyways and no one will want to buy them. Fucking sellouts

that was a decent session.

when you see real degeneracy in the wild.

No not really, there's been pride marches in my state despite nobody having any real issues with gay people, despite that not being what pride marches are for.

Yet another company to boycott now. They just keep outing themselves!

Reported for paid shilling.

ive moved back to california (not my idea), and already ive seen graffiti right next to my old house that says EQUALITY in rainbow. and i have to go to college here whether i like it or not help

Desensitize yourself, crippling unfeeling is better.

im already desensitized to pretty much everything, but i dont like it. im only staying if i can get an apprenticeship for some kind of trade.

CAH is just edgy Teenage Apples to Apples, if you want memes, play CAH, if you want actual fun, play Apples to Apples

How mentally ill do you have to be to even do this? A-at least she's not republican! :'(

It probably his best tactic. Hillary years of experience are unmatched by any of her competition and being a woman also helps her greatly because the concept of a female president is just exotic enough to get some attention, but not completely alien. However, even the Ace gets trumped by the Joker.

videogames

wouldn't it be really easy to bootleg cards against humanity? i mean all you have to do is write words on some cards

this is why copyright laws are ridiculous.

These retards can't resist.

Jews have more money, so they will win anyway.

The jew's love for money is what will be their downfall.

Apples to Apples would be an okay game if everyone in the world wasn't a complete jackass

…videogames?
VIDEOGAMES?
VIDEOGAAAAAAAMES??

Doesn't make it any less annoying.