MAME bread

What do I need to add to my list of games Holla Forums before TPP kills the internet? They have to be fun and no need for redundant out of date versions for example SF2 classic, because Super turbo is the best version
What are you playing on MAME?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/download/MAME_0.151_ROMs/MAME_0.151_ROMs.zip/
archive.org/details/MAME_0_161_ROMs
progettosnaps.net/mameui/
emuparadise.me/Complete_ROM_Sets_(Full_Sets_in_One_File)_ROMs/List-All-Titles-By-Downloads-1/37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the cotton series of games, but emulation of the mid 90s ones is terrible.

Thanks, I picked up Cotton 1 & 2 they seem comfy and run fine on my version 0.171 of MAME based on the few seconds I played each of them. The only game I couldn't get to run so far was the Captain America beat em up but it's not really a great game to begins with.

master the grab mechanic, cotton 2, panorama cotton, and cotton boomerang are the best games. grab and chain combos forever.

that is Genesis right?
Is that also called Cotton 2?(pic related)

panorama cotton is a genesis game, but it is the most impressive 16-bit game ever made. cotton boomerang and cotton 2 are different games with very different mechanics.

You're missing a lot of shmups.
Area 88, Mushi Mushi Pork, Raystorm, Dimahoo, Battle Garrega, Mars Matrix, Progear and the Darius Series just to name a few

thanks those all seem great especially Mushi Mushi Pork. I used to have Progear but forgot all about it when I'm in the prosses of rebuilding my catalogue. U.N. Squadron/Area 88 is always a game I've overlooked and never really invested enough time into even though everyone recommends it. I don't often remember which Japaneses shmups are the best I just know I love Ganryu, Espgaluda.

fuck is wrong with you

In The Hunt is a cool game.

I thought I had that one.
meh there are so many better shmups but I added Raiden and Raiden Fighters to the list.
(checked)
looks like Metal Slug submarine supersized it's not a Neo-Geo game.
Other then the one mentioned above I just added:

I wish their where more cute Japaneses girl games. Just a head up: Arabian Magic, Arabian Fight are pretty much shit. Real Ghostbusters & Crime Fighters are also kinda bad but not unplayable for what they are. Blade Master and PuLiRuLa are also bland button mashing beat'em up's but both have interesting art aesthetics. Otherwise I think this list is shaping up pretty good tbh. I don't want every arcade game ever made, just the fun ones.

I'm gonna be the memester here, but you need Heritage For The Future. And maybe Robot Ninja Baseball Batman. And without a doubt, you want to get Sunsetriders.

I have Sunsetriders, I guess I forgot to add it to my list.
I don't want to fuck with a game atm that requires two CHD's I might download it latter
Just played it the dash impute is so strict that I had to map it to the D-pad because it felt like it would break my analog to do it consecutively. Kinda on the same par as PuLiRuLa as memegames go. Not enough beat-em up with many options (aside form D&D), on reason why even though Double Dragon and Golden Axe are old as fuck and handles like a tank but still one of the more fun to pick up an play.

Consider Red Earth for fightan, Toki for platforman, and The Outfoxies just because.

I'm trying to play Shadow over Mystara but I have a problem and that with all the emulators I've tried it on :
Every time I go right it uses my equipped item/ability instead of just going right.
It doesn't come from my hardware since the emulator only registers a right button press (or half press).
Anyone's got an idea ?

A word of advice to people around here, backup your old versions of MAME as well, MAMEdevs are hell bent on fucking up everything especially recently.

Also
archive.org/download/MAME_0.151_ROMs/MAME_0.151_ROMs.zip/
archive.org/details/MAME_0_161_ROMs
progettosnaps.net/mameui/

Command n Conquer series together with two first Red Alerts

WWF WrestleMania the Arcade game
Gauntlet Legends, or Dark legacy for that matters
JoJo Heritage for the Future

Those are not arcade games in the slightest.

If it's a MAME issue I have no idea what the problem is. But just as an wild guess, I would ask if you happen have Xpadder or Joy2Key running? Because that could be causing as conflict with your gamepad.

Just download fullpacks from EMUparadise

emuparadise.me/Complete_ROM_Sets_(Full_Sets_in_One_File)_ROMs/List-All-Titles-By-Downloads-1/37

These contain every version of every game released for that respective console.

They aren't even that big all things considered, every SNES game in like 3 gb for example.

As for PC games:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c872b434ad3ddc073c5468733b20340a509f4b43&dn=&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentor.org%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.blackunicorn.xyz%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969

This is a magnet link for every GOG game ever released. All GOG games are DRM free so you don't need to worry about the company activation servers going down or the CD breaking.

Some fantastic games that aren't on GOG like New Vegas or Victoria II I recommend simply pirating so you can bypass the steam DRM.

Jesus, how big is that file size?

How long do we got again?

because I don't want every game that ever existed just the fun ones. anyway we have the MEGA download in the fighting tread >>>10418274
this was basically meant to be a "what are you emulating thread" but focused on arcade games. clearly it wasn't a very popular topic.

soon™'''
ICANN in two weeks and TPP if Hillary is elected. Ether way we are still screwed because ICANN will basically turn inept military regulation of the intent over to a undisclosed (((private corporation))) which isn't even owned by US civilians. (Most likely an Israeli corporation).
sage goes in the email field

Gunbird
Gunbird II
Dragon Blaze
Dragon Spirit
Capcom VS SNK 2
Soul Calibur
Soul Calibur II
Tekken Tag Tournament
Streets of Rage II
Giga Wing
Progear
Street Fighter Alpha 2(I know you have 3, and while that is the better game, 2 is superior in some aspects and still worth your time)

I will fight you nigger

I've looked at emulating with MAME and I'm utterly confused about games and version compatibility. Should I just go with a certain version of MAME instead of the latest one? Is there an easy way to get the games and their requirements for whatever version?

closest thing to emulation general so may as well
where can i get some gamecube isos?

The Internet

What the fuck are you doing

Google