Terror attack in Barcelona

It's happening. Two persons make a massing trampling in a pedestrian zone with a van. There are at least two deads and many injured people. One of the terrorist run away.

Other urls found in this thread:

info
freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-questions-barcelona-attack-copycat-charlottesville/
thereligionofpeace.com/
consequenceofsound.net/2017/08/king-of-the-hill-could-be-revived-by-fox/
no.linkedin.com/in/atle-mesøy-0541334/no
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/barcelona-spain-explosion-injured-dead-latest-updates-a7314551.html
metro.co.uk/2017/08/17/one-dead-after-house-explosion-connected-to-barcelona-terror-attack-6860914/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4800390/Three-police-officers-run-Barcelona-roadblock.html
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/898329785264250880
rtve.es/directo/canal-24h/
youtube.com/watch?v=kFpzwhYhNg4
youtube.com/watch?v=uPKfqJhGel4
youtube.com/watch?v=esKBd-MaH3o
youtube.com/watch?v=q-nlbgViaMk
archive.fo/yfnbv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooster_(zodiac)
archive.fo/Wx966
archive.fo/mbuws
archive.fo/tf4me
archive.fo/xQNvD
twitter.com/MicahElwood/status/898301055712342016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_(software)
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
archive.fo/avCjm
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/barcelona-attack-woman-las-ramblas-london-bridge-paris-julia-monaco-shopping-australian-melbourne-a7899386.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Sullivan
rt.com/news/400176-scuffles-police-rallies-barcelona/
archive.fo/X67k6
archive.is/xiizz
n-tv.io/Pg1nH2
youtube.com/watch?v=oV6bZ9hP79c
archive.is/g1w42
youtube.com/watch?v=JDWmwzAmcHM
youtube.com/watch?v=l5ct1QdMikE
youtube.com/watch?v=tFXr0KIK08g
youtube.com/watch?v=scZKOsn1xTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure it's not-sees and not the super tiny minority of terr'ists :^)

Here it is, I'm new the little information I got right now is that two (((nort african kikes))) ran a wan over a bunch of people and 13 has been reported killed so far.

Anyways have a video

I used to live in Barcelona. It's a communist shithole.

Best part is mudslimes keep attacking these degenerate leftist hubs and the cucks keep defending them. It's glorious.

That's Las Ramblas, busiest tourist street in the city. Wew..

Congrats on making the fifth thread about this. You win a commemorative, "Use the fucking catalog newfag" and a report for your troubles.

yeah I was just out and spoke to someone who had been there several times and told the news.

It's bad allrite

damnit there was multiple of them, now who is the right one…

inb4 vans of peace

when a white guy panics and slams into people its a "white supremacist nazi terror attack"

when a muslim rams into crowd of people yelling allah snackbar, its a "truck attack"

stabilized footage

wait… why are two similar threads (the first one ) stickied?

This is a perfect redpill opportunity for the general public given the timing.

Duplicate thread:

I guess mods made a mistake and put a sticky instead of an anchor.

This thread has way better videos already uploaded. Both threads are staying, they'll fill.

bottom row is a bit fucked up, user.

Video shoad.

It keeps happening. I welcome war.

It was webm'd already.

All muslims and jews must die.

Shame liberals mercilessly,

DO IT NOW!

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG ATTACK

THERE ARE NO GUTTED BODIES UNLIKE IN ATTACKS IN SWEDEN AND FRANCE

lot more videos here

: info wars.com/breaking-van-smashes-into-crowd-in-barcelona-two-dead-multiple-injured/

At least no white people will have died.

Why would you make a new thread to sticky when there's already one with over a hundred replies you vapid dumb cunt mod faggot

Amish at it again.

and the falseflag retard has arrived

He says the same shit after every single terrorist attack.

Underrated post.

Why are there single terrorist attacks in each of Europe's countries?

Any footage of an actual injury yet?

because it was a van not a lorry
less tonnage = less carnage
something anons would do well to remember when the time comes to get behind the wheel on DOTR

Van can compensate by going faster, inertia is the key.

It's actually a "miracle" Spain only suffered this one Islamic terrorist attack in the last few years.

Should be, "Truck of Diversity."

Spain has one of the best anti terrorist units in Europe, they needed it.

Any footage of it happening? or just the aftermath?

Oh my! I can't believe three whole seconds went by with no terrorist attacks in the EU.

Gassing myself now… also checking dubs.

Literally

Is the time coming to
DEHUMANIZE ONESELF
?

This has probably been said before in previous threads but normalfags will of course react completely different to this than they did after charlottesville.

from sky, still waiting on followup sources

THE TIME HAS COME TO BE REASONABLE.

(checked)

WHITE MALE

Definitely from rural Kansas or Kentucky.

t. retarded MSM (((reporter)))

twitter.com/Telegraph/status/898264724072128512

I DID NOT EXPECT THIS
#WOW #WHOA

IMPALE THE MUSLIMS, RECONQUISTA NOW

I am shocked, never tought it was them, but for libshits its proof of nothing to do with islam.

(BTW I dont see taht many bleeding hearts posting this shit like back when Berlin happened, they gave up because the narrative doesent work anymor or did just someone forgot to pay?)

ISIS would claim someone merely knocking over a trash can these days. They'll claim anything whether it was them or not.

NO WAY! Who could have guessed that?

Can we start shooping Richard Spencer into terrorist attacks instead of Sam Hyde?

>(((IS))) is also claiming responsibility for the removal of statues across the US.

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/898265580318466049

They'll ban cars before they stop the invaders

(checked)

Not enough trees on the planet to pike them all, but we can atleast try.

I honestly think that's what they're going for- stopping the free transportation of citizens. I bet future cars are going to phase out manual driving in favor of automated systems, which the state will be able to remotely control.

An escalated distraction and a false flag aren't necessarily the same thing.

You're a fucking idiot.

twitter.com/BarackObama/status/898261944095789056

A few EU countries have passed resolutions to ban gas powered cars by ~2020. You will be hard pressed to find an electric car that is not self-driving in the future, so it's clearly an early move to ban manual driving without coming out and saying it overtly.

irrelevant

This or looking to germany where they piss themsefes over "manipulation" they aoutlaw cars, not per se but by making electro ccars mandatory (germans literally trying it) so you average pleb cant afford it and driving becomes a privilege of the aristocrates ala North Korea.

lol. Literally just made this the other day cus I couldn't find a good video of the Nice, France attack. Funny timing, but we should all 100% start spreading this video on the #Barcelona tag on Twitter anyway since the media did fucking backflips to hide it from people so as few people saw it as possible. I am almost 100% positive these videos werent played on CNN or Fox even a single time.

D/L and SPREAD IT FGTS!!! Hit these normie faggots with ttte double whamie while Barcelone is still poppin off and fresh in their minds.****

More for my own salvation than to convince any kike troll otherwise, it's for when I meet our creator when he asks me
I'll hand on heart be able to answer

Here you were, this is thread 2 now good

Reminder, Islamic State is now being used as a scapegoat to blame, and shrug off cultural integration of non-IS related Muslims.

There's no publish backlash if it's just "oh it's ISIS again" instead of "Damn these Muslims are starting to get on my nerves"

twitter.com/RT_com/status/898266912508923904

There are people on the kings twitter asking him why he isn't kicking them out.

Also non-muslim related wogs

Oh boy.

Libs are pissed.

you fucking bastard that framed girl just walking along made me smile.

freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-questions-barcelona-attack-copycat-charlottesville/

fucking CNNiggers

He's going nuclear

I'm sad that's not real.

|
|>
|
*Nervous hand wrangling*
Multiculturalism isn't f-failing, it's t-those pesky ISIS!

MSM is claiming that Pershing never used pig blood tainted bullets.

I actually went and looked to see. Sadly it's not real.

Ofc this clears this bit up, he rammed them and continued up that shopping/parade street

15 of the 80 hospitalized are in critical condition

This is gonna be a good day, I see.

Thankfully he left his passport in the van, otherwise we wouldn't know that a Muslim did this.

How many left till we get the magic 33?

Time to desperta ferro.

that's classic spaniards taking a nap

As someone who has been civilly committed in the past, it comforts me that Mohammedans are overwhelmingly the cohort using cars as an attack method. By virtue of this fact, ZOG would first have to consider banning Mohammedans from driving before they ever come for the driving rights of anyone else.

32 injured, 1 dead.

The other thread was the first one and is already at post limit you newfags.

Any infographic with all the peace attacks and suspects info/photos?

Welp, seems to be fake, actually. Can't find it anywhere.

thereligionofpeace.com/

>only follow (((official))) accounts which will filter the information to fit the narrative
Nothing to see here, goyim!

bullshit

SHHHHH
it's bait, just watch

While that tweet aint legit
Trump really is going to be the Helter Skelter President

Update
It seems like the shit did this on behalf on the case of the palestinians.
He was upset about the increased security on the temple mound.
He uses/used this as a reasoning for what he did.
He seemed to fall under the category of disturbed frusted youth, take this information with a grain of salt.
Terror expert from

;^)

Wow, they took the meme and ran with it.

MSM propaganda spin

Driss was already on the run from the police

Lol kike blitzer btfo

Make sure to mention "lone wolf" vs "group affiliated" style attacks. (e.g. Isis/Al-qaeda claiming credit, vs. nobody ever claiming credit for white supremacist attacks)

WITH FIRE AND BLOOD WE SHALL CLEANSE OUR ONCE-GREAT NATION AND MAKE IT TRULY GREAT AGAIN

If I see this tweet or anything like it, I'm going outside and executing nogs and ZOGs immediately.

Make sure to record or livestream it.

They all do it for the same fundamental reason, to kill as many nonbelievers as possible as their cult commands them to do. Any other justification pertaining to foreign policy bullshit is propaganda to make libshits have sympathy for slimes.

I didn't get on his facebook before they shut it down. But he based it on information from there and some other sources.

He compared him to a mix of the old pali terrorists and a more modern isis one.
He also stated as said that you should take this information with a grain of salt at the current moment.

Fox is reporting that Driss isn't the guy.

Apparently, he saw himself on tv and went to the police and said it wasn't me!

Perhaps his 18 year old brother.

Oh, fuck off, CNN. Bodies aren't even cold, and they're trying to say that ISIS did this in response to some hamplanet getting sandwiched between two stopped cars while protesting a fucking statue.

Even IF he didn't soak ammo in pig blood, Nigger Jack is a goddamned American LEGEND who struck fear into every single one of his enemies.

For fuck's sake, Nigger Jack is one of only TWO Generals of the ARMIES in the history of the goddamned country, the other being George fucking Washington - who was elevated to the role post-humously so as to never be outranked, as well as to acknowledge his role in our country's founding.

One of these days

Bruh, I'll do more than that - I'll fucking simulcast that bitch.

I was going to stave off the war for another decade but

WHY NOT NOW? WHY TRY TO CONTAIN IT??

Faggots already with the virtue signalling. It shows how fucked up their minds are. They'd rather die than confront the real fucking issue.

13 dead, confirmed by all the news stations in spain.

"my thoughts and prayers are with you guys xoxo"

We stand (in traffic) with Barcelona!

Not really the point what is being broadcast now.
The first report added up to 33, which is what user was asking about.
As for "confirmed", they went there and counted the bodies? No, they're repeating what police have told them.

It's this fucking weak basically. They don't excuse them here though as in the US, it works very different here

this

To be fair that's a pretty good reason considering the absolute garbage king of the hill was replaced by.

If it weren't for the name, I'd think that tweet is sarcasm.

And so it begins. I despise these people so much.

open another browser or private window and got to realDonaldTrump.
It's actually censored when you are not logged in. The president of the fucking free world

And so it begins

WEW, LADS!

God fucking dammit

"Freer" world, at least.

We ain't free, goy - not while (((they))) still control so much.

But we rise.

THE FIRE RISES.

Get out of my brain.

Catalan will rise after this.

They'll use this and other incidents in the future to justify banning normal cars. The waters are already being tested elsewhere.

Beat a guy's car with a baseball bat, he panics and runs into another car

Drive a car into a crowd of infidels in a holy war

This is fucking insulting. This piece of shit nigger will never have to deal with a dead relative because he lives in some tavistockd community with guards and shit.
This subhuman should burn in hell.

I forgot to mention I meant the tweet in response to obama.

Yeah I actually wouldn't blame him for that one, bad example but you got my point
Sigh I miss that show

s-sorry

I just don't know how to feel. Maybe getting a truck attack per day will be a blessing because no one seems to give a fuck.
People need to realize you'll want to do something only after you or someone you know is killed or maimed.
But if we all use our heads we can get the ball rolling to export all the shitskins before your family is covered in truck skid-marks.

let's see
vs

Maybe, we'll never know the straw the broke the camel's back until it happens.

if you see an ø in the name of anyone talking about muslims, it's definitely safe to discard the opinion before reading it

so much flavor

A snackbar could announce to the world that he was doing his attack in the name of ISIS. He could have the leaders of ISIS on a livefeed saying "yes, he is doing this with our blessing" and Mohammad himself could descend from the fucking clouds and order him to snackbar. And the mainstream media would still say he was a disturbed "youth" and it had nothing to do with islam.

good. fuck spain. cant wait to build a wall around it and fire bomb it with the rest of the muzzies. this goes for england too.

i hope every single person hurt was one of these retards that defended this invasion. FUCK THEM ALL.

they want to bring this shit to your country. they dont deserve any pity.

hi

We should use this and get the media to condem radical Islam by it's name and when they don't we can point out their hypocrisy.

Hitler wanted Independence of Catalan.

Sieg Heil

They should post this since they love their muzzies so much

tbh Franco's Spain was pretty shit, De Rivera and his Falange should have won

requesting the "I'm dead but at least I wasn't called a racist" pic, I can't believe the conversation I'm having with some leftists' mental gymansts.

Does this mean if "white nationalist nazis" at the next inevitable protest shitshow just pretend to be Muslims they'll get off scott free?

As far as I know
1 durka dead 1 durka caught
the one in police custody is going to suffer

Oh yeah. The media fell all over itself to blame republicans, Christians, white people, homophobia; but not radical actual islam. They even brought out someone claiming to be his lover, and had a fake text message hoax of him writing that he was gay, and doing it because of homophobia or some shit.

11. RUN DOWN PEDESTRIANS

Police saying it wasn't the guy they said it was and the guy said it was his brother maybe.

This event will serve as a good trailer for the new British TV drama coming in a few weeks.

Don't feel sorry. Barcelona is full of libtards, the worst kind of progressive assholes. They want to fill their imaginary country with muslims…. let them deal with it.

I was actually just wondering, I think today or yesterday, aren't we long overdue for a truck of peace now? And lo and behold there it is.

any hope for Spain in the longterm?

nope

because he's a muslim he obviously wouldnt hurt anybody

Oh boi.

Depends on whether Trump activates Helter Skelter during his term

Checked for trips of wish-granting:
consequenceofsound.net/2017/08/king-of-the-hill-could-be-revived-by-fox/
it was garbage at the end anyway
rip in pieces brittany murphy, another hollywood sacrifice
sage on principle for off-topic

CHECKED AND KEK'D

THESE KIKETARDS HAVE GOT TO PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE FROM THE ABOVE SETS OF OPTIONS, HOLY FUCK

You are all misunderstanding a bit, it's not like the us here, and he wasn't like this is the absolute and final verdict. He is a professional, and this is is what he for the current moment found to be the case. Initially he said he had a hunch that this was most likely ISIS, but it could also have been AQ and that most people think they are dead, but they are absolutely not. So hence take it with a pitch of salt as he said
no.linkedin.com/in/atle-mesøy-0541334/no

Rightfully he was hired in by the state news, they are not like msm really, it's more like best korea news lol, but it's more serious than the msm. They don't need shekels or ratings, are required to be objective and impartial by law. That said it ofc doesn't mean that everything that say is true, but in cases like this for instance they hire in professional like him, most often they get someone from the intelligence community to talk and the analyzis for them, because reporters are not qualified for that.

In comparison in the US you always have retarded kike reporters and they are just spinning their God damn narrative all the time. The ordinary msm here too they usually have some political motives, for the most part they support the left side and even directly political parties.

OFC it's still media and I am not implying it is perfect, so we'll see what we figure out in the end about this shithead

CNN and MSNBC are already back to their regularly scheduled programming of bashing Trump and defending communist agitators removing historical statues.

If dolls cannot match the services of a real person, what are they worried about? Goddamn whores know people would rather fuck a doll than a fucking dirty 'tute.

yeah the last seasons sucked

Bringing it back, I could only pray for that, but they are going to make everything about homos and trannies anyways, at least if they do it right now before the tides have turned.

I would love if they done it after the us snapped out of this madness and got it self together.

Many things would have to change.

Of course. We need to keep talking about the "real" issues.

Cool gives perfect ammo to call them out as the lugenpresse they are to normies. The minute someone talks about cville or nazis ask about Barcelona or nice or london or paris or Sweden San Bernadino or Orlando or Baltimore or ferguson, in that order

They can try to ignore it all they want, but Blitzer trying the blame this on Charlottesville is going to hurt then. They can't ignore it this time without giving us more fuel

over 100 injured
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/898286525460250625

I feel like it's only a matter of time before that number reaches 6 gorillion. Everytime this story is popping up to me, the casualty count is getting higher.

You think maybe there is (((reason))) "ISIS", which was propped up by Mossad, didn't attack Israel?

Barca user,
Even degenerate cucks are saying "this is because we let them in".
The Mayor of Barcelona will try to slid it under the rug, (or bus) as the mayor of London has done so many times.
Also, more than 13 people have died. Can confirm. 13 people died in the Ramblas attack directly. Others died in hospital.

give me the quick rundown

the entirety of spain got killed, you're right

GOY VEY!

put a mosque in the bottom

Why? Just why?

Yes, the one thing they've got going for them is that their country resembles a third world shithole too much so all the "refugees" just skip them and go to Germany or Sweden instead.

They're reporting an explosion on a house in another place and that they're investigating if there's a connection.

Because Israel has a wall?

Then do a coutner one. Meme a white supremacist or something, or someone barring the pass of the invaders.
Put El Cid or any other mytholocical figure or spanish folklore that stands with them ready to fight. The idea is to be faster than the opposition.

You saying spanish bros knows how to end 2017 as awesome as it began?

it funny that Spanish people are mad that had the news conference in catalan language.

We also need someone to MSPaint in a Dodge Challenger and a diesel truck and a van or two.

Nah. By casualty I mean people harm. First I heard it was in the 30s and steadily rising until suddenly 100. It's useful since Spain wasn't really getting hit by these attacks much and now that they let their guard down, they got hit hard. 100 people probably don't want cultural enrichment now.

THE FIRE RISES

that they had

Insha'allah she moves like she has a propeller in her ass.

twitter.com/AP/status/898289610182320133

Top bait, user. That would be great though. If he actually said that I really would see him as a god emperor.

HOLY SHIT

Go on twitter and blame the Alt-Left user
Shit's going to be glorious

lol

This all stinks…

I like the rhetoric, but the timing is sketchy, and makes me wonder…

… Check out the Bannon speech to the Vatican in 2014, its the same "Islam is the biggest threat to we, the Judeo-Christian West, goyim!".

Around a hundred injured from various nationalities

there surely is a lot of strange things surround this matter. Israel have actually been doing medical shit on injured jihadis.

Their mil officals also have said it's a good thing to fucking have isis there. It can be because they just want to destabilize Syria, but who knows.

It might also be the case of isis that they don't really dare, they know that the kikes will strike back at them 6 million times worse and actually enter into their territories if they would strike. Like with the palestinians and lebanon

How diverse.

do it faggots

Oh wow. Can't wait for GoDaddy and Google to teach these bigots a lesson by shutting down all islam-related websites!

twitter.com/AP/status/898290237541154818

To be fair this happened in the major tourist area of the city. Las Ramblas is the main tourist place in the center of the town.

Fuck off goatshagger
Go flip kebabs or something

Is the driver on the loose, or did they shoot him?

KIKE D&C DETECTED!

GET IN THE OVEN, (((RABBI)))!

They are both fucking (((moroccans)))

If there is a 3rd too, I bet he is also a spanish, from morocco fucking kikes.
See how they distort everything with that crap here that is
or

the worst part of it is they would actually do it

not too sure to be honest, very confusing

so many fucking happenings

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/898292131051085825

Eat shit you fucking homo.

>>>/bog/

dumb fucks on the news were crying past 3 days over a fucking hamplanet hit in the road, think we'll see any tears for this?

those islands on the right are where all the degeneracy is right?

I never actually got to see the footage of the person getting hit,how fat was she?

This will be memory-holed in less than 3 days.

She deserves to have her funeral picketed by somebody doing an impression of Captain Ahab.

my sides

Damn,i think burial at sea is the only option,but they're gonna need a crane.

I was needing some white pills. Thanks user.

checked em

sounds about right

Don't worry goyim, we arrested two suspects but since they aren't white we concluded the driver is still at large.

t. Spanish Police

Clearly he was indoctrinated into radical white supremacy by all those confederate and lincoln monuments.

like CPR on jello.

CNN reaching hard.

Commence the jigglin.

I ran out of RAM trying to save the webm of the lard-cocoon that was making fatquakes as it was getting CPR, so here is an image of norways leaders instead. Imagine the one on the right, just taller, naked, fat wobbling, wobbling, wobbling in perfect disharmony.

Foxjews implying this was supposed to be a car bombing

Is there a gif or video showing her getting hit by the car?

Would love to know if this collusion would mess with quantum physics.

$$\frac{download}{more ram}$$

twitter.com/AFP/status/898295401245138945

Mostly Germans and euros on vacation, so yeah I guess it would be a hotbed of sin. Oddly enough also a home to European skinheads.

This couldn't have happened to a more deserving people. The fact that many of the victims are sure to be filthy anglos and drunk shirtless Germans makes it even better.

Fucking disgusting vermin.

LE WHITE SUPREMACISTS INSPIRED PEOPLE WHO ARE DEFINITELY NOT "REAL" MUSLIMS TO CARRY OUT TERROR! THIS IS OBVIOUS AS THERE HAS NEVER BEEN TERROR ATTACKS INVOLVING VEHICLES BEFORE CHANCELLORSVILLE!

YES I'M MAD

Former (((AIPAC))) employee (((Wolf Blitzer)))

What in the fuck. Now Muslim terrorists are inspired by white nationalists…

And CNN wonders why they are called fake news and some many young white men are upset.

lol'd

I think the impact happened at the back of the car when it reverses but I can't find her in the footage
polite sage

wtf are you talking about?

and i thoght i was drunk

Wrong. The tranny was hit by the car. The lardbucket was hit by the car in front of the challenger.

The man with backbone, our President.

One would think finding a whale in a car crash would be easy.

So he CAN keep getting away with it.

Godspeed, Sam.

checked em,
so it'd be this angle

yeah

You guys blind? It's lying inert between the car and the stop sign at the point where it starts reversing.Or maybe I'm just superhuman at noticing details. That's probably it.

if they go to spain and ask these questions there people will think they are crazy or possibly get really pissed off.
It's must be very offensive to them as well

What explosion?

fucking double whales and that lit christcuck homo
GAS

She barely got hit. if that blob is her.

I guess they're not that cucked up there

seems like there are two separate explosion events, yesterday and today
it never ends

It's so high in Sweden because they're thinking of the Caliphate

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/barcelona-spain-explosion-injured-dead-latest-updates-a7314551.html

Holy fuck this is good

Yeah, that's probably it.

Now they're saying that they might have been manipulating gas tanks to make explosives

Not exactly what the cuckold fetishists had in mind, is it?

Strong horse weak horse starting to swing in our favor, I think.

sweet

from sky

shame

No, they had a shitload of butane gas tanks

Yea I'm hearing they blew up thier own house last night. Why were they not arrested then?

Whatever. I'm more interested in knowing who was inside that building though.

like a broken record

twitter.com/MailOnline/status/898302051452559360

You cheeky fucker. I didn't want my sides anyway.

I gotta say,

Good fucking timing on those shitskins part.

I wish it was a day or two earlier, but this is as good a distraction as ever

We need this propatavistockd like that syrian boy

this

One dead after house explosion connected to Barcelona terror attack which police had attributed as a gas leak prior
metro.co.uk/2017/08/17/one-dead-after-house-explosion-connected-to-barcelona-terror-attack-6860914/

Barcelona Terror Attack: Van Ramming Kills at Least 13, Injures More Than 100

Desperate suspect is shot dead two hours after van terror attack as he ran over two police officers at roadblock while attempting to flee area
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4800390/Three-police-officers-run-Barcelona-roadblock.html

Any footage of the shooting?

Daily mail has a subject down of the ground. I didn't read it because I hate that website

Bit early for fappin', ain't it, son?

I'm just a sick fuck who likes seeing scumbags get shot,nothing out of the ordinary here,good sir.

now the muslim drivers are the chads and the WN drivers are the virgins tbh

Russian hackers killed my hamster

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

I missed it
Yes for all it's worth we must use this

Nice D&C shilling kike. Europeans aren't white now? fuck off

chuckled harder than justified.

Thanks for this post. It's a bright spot in my day, something so ridiculous.

Serves 'em right for not doing this to the "refugees". Courtesy of >>>/sa

No he can't. The only way out of ISIS is death.

how did i miss the clown?

Spain looks pretty white to me.

All we really need to do is keep out of the way. They'll do it for us.

Which one?

Spain IS white. Jesus fucking christ. Its amazing how much shilling goes on where we are to the point where actual European countries are being called not white

What's the actual death toll up to at this point?

Trips means it's a good plan. We'll but kebab on a stick.

I'm Barca user.

The happening is over. It is time to use the opportunity. Everyone do this:

We need to meme that boy into mainstream media.

I'm listening to the news, haven't heard anything beyond 13 dead and 15 in grave condition.

not enough for Indy. I bet they were cackling when that woman got mowed down at Charlottesville.

News are not allowed to enter Hospitals. They are in the dark.
People have already died.
Just so you all know, my fucking ex was in ramblas and got hit.
Spanish fucking queen.
Reconquista will start.

You will never be white, kike.

Knew this was going to happen. A few months ago Barcelona had a massive public demonstration urging more rapefugee invaders to come enlighten them about their peaceful displays of violence!

Well…

Heavy stuff man, I hope hit doesn't mean dead

Witnessed. St. James Matamoros bless this thread

They were raped by Muzzies for centuries, that shit is bound to happen.

What about it?

Fuck off.

#REreconquista

Aren't her eyes gray colored even?

tell me more about how the white skinned, brown haired European isn't white

Not really white skinned, she's olive skinned but that's typical for Mediterraneans. Still white though.

Does it matter? Brown eyes is not an indication of non-white ancestry.

How to derail a thread: example A. Stop taking the bait

^ kike

those motherfuckers

Butane is a bastard gas.

She could just be tan, as is often the case we forget that it gets pretty hot in Spain, and people like going out to the beach on specially hot days, is like we forget that sometimes.

The butane gas isn't used in the bomb you silly little man. It is the canister which serves as a fragmentation casing once it has been filled with high explosives.

^ CIA

That could be another reason as well.

They're whiter than you'll ever be, Sargon

Wow it's another big nothing. Let's all act mad as we let more brown people kill and breed our women.

alright the point is made. stop derailing now

You see, when one tans, it eventually goes away, but around 60 year mark, skin stops rejuvenating as it used to, at that point the tan is there to say.

I'm from Spain, I tan during summer when I work outside, happens to my father, but not my mother who simply turns red, however said tan goes away in like a week or two. Women specially love to go out to the beach and get tanned. I just thought I'd explain this, back to the topic at hand.

I like how civilization is at the point where even Holla Forums threads on these attacks only get a few hundred replies. If this happened in 2014 or 2015, we would have had 10 maxed out threads already.

Everyone is just like "meh that sucks lol". I dont even hear people talking about these things anymore. Its like the weather at this point.

Few more years and "terrorist attack" wont even be a valid excuse to be late to class or work.

That's not a very based thing to say, my fellow far-right natsoc :).
We are all based extremists here, no need to by shy. Let's show each other our pressure cookers and butane cylinders. Exchange tips. What are YOU doing to strike back against the shitskin vermin killing our women?

^ CIA
WOOF WOOF

you silly little man

Don't pretend there isn't a white heirarchy, Hitler even admitted the Nord was the ideal type. I don't mind including Spain but like Italy, you'd be a fool not to notice the differences between the lighter and darker parts of the population. In Italy, the lighter, Aryanic northerners are responsible for the bulk of the movement in sciences that the country has produced. The darker southern regions are more typefied by corruption, poverty, and general shitshow driving manners. Just ask yourself, would you not care if Scandinavia interbred with Spaniards and we lost the pure blondes?

Now Greece, on the other hand, those boyfucking greaselings are gone to me. Find the Greeks you want to extricate to sanctuary and rebuild with, not the ones you want to kick out.

How many accounts are you using, slutty kike?

Remember when the Ferguson riots had like 20 threads one after the other? Each one had a funny title too. Good times. But if you want to talk about the weather, we got that too.

Dude what? What are you talking about? I just talked about how skin functions under certain conditions.

Plus there's blonde people in my family, and I am not from Norway or anything. Same with blue eyes, although mine are more like Green/Blue, but the point is that I honestly got no idea what you're saying.

Im saying these events are like weather events now. "Oh its terroristing outside. Thats a shame, I wanted to go to the store today". Like they are just accepted as a part of life now.

Few years ago we would have had 5 threads if there was an event where more than about 3 or 4 people died. Now its like if the death toll is below 20 youll probably get like 80 replies at best.

Funny how things go. The whole world has grown cold because of these kikes and muslims.

:^)

Happenings are more fun when there are streams of dindus chimping

Perhaps this can at least fill part of such a void.

#NotAllNazis they are only lashing out because of the naziphobia naziisam is a belief of peace, nazi refugees welcome, the guy in the car was not a real nazi

Leftist talking points make so much sense now.

Tourist season on the ramblas, more Northern European middle class than Spaniards per m²…
In fact they feared this was an anti-tourist attack at first (there have been a string of it by local leftists recently), they're actually relieved it's a mudslime.

Actual not CNN death count is at 13 dead 80 injured (18 nationalities), ISIS claimed paternity.
They arrested two guy a """spaniard""" (read mudslime with Spanish citizenship) and a Moroccan.

The woman and dog were both fine, by the way. She was going round to complain about the absurd amount of noise and ask if they can turn it down.

In response, all the blacks flee when they think it was much worse.

Holy fuck I hate niggers.

Interesting analysis, thanks! I didn't realize that was what it was, but you're right. Clearly they had drugs there. Such groups of course always have illegal items.

Guess what… there's white people in Mexico too, that doesn't make it white.

They are still looking for another guy right?

She didn't get hit, just got scared and had a heart attack.

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/898329785264250880

honeypot/JJdGXAK

He can't keep getting away with this!

Is there video of the attack while happening?

wtf was this link SUPPOSED to be? jesus, which retard mod found wordfilters and why hasn't he been removed yet

archive .is?
archive.is

Disc ord?

Spanish TV just said 4 dead in second happening in Cambrills.

Testing discord. Disc ord.

testing 4chan 4ch.org

trips checked
pedal to the metal boys

Any streams lads?

They just reported 5 terrorist dead, csgo happening?

Just SkikeNews

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

this video is pure pottery
absurdity far beyong parody
fucking game of thrones is more believable yet i know this is real
fuck

(((fox)))

In Spanish.
rtve.es/directo/canal-24h/

RT en español

youtube.com/watch?v=kFpzwhYhNg4

You might wanna edit this one, fam.

Lads this seems to be fake news.

A tweet like this coming from Trump is completely believable.

Spanish police just announced that they have just killed several people in relation to a terrorist attack. Not clear yet if it's a new attack.

kek

#REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEconquista

"Police have not confirmed how many suspects were killed in Cambrils. Spanish media reports are saying four or five, but this has not been confirmed.

There are also reports that a number of police officers were injured during the operation."

If I had to guess, bit_ly

Rolling for an Isis attack on a edge lord vs antifa rally.

Look what Trump posted in the image gallery lads. A rally the day after the eclipse.

RIGHT WING SPANISH SQUADS

The left, the kikes, have thrown Western Civilization into chaos.

out

Don't post that here, you'll summon /alt-left/. That bitch is practically a sigil.

Cambrills happening video

holy shit

Shit's going down.

get the wadda nigga

5 Alohas down confirmed

Cambrills STREAMS

SHOT FIRED

youtube.com/watch?v=uPKfqJhGel4

youtube.com/watch?v=esKBd-MaH3o

WEW. That's way more than the normal lonewolf or trouble trouble terrorists.

TV saying they were going for a second van of peace plowing.

Oh man, what a day. But why Spain of all places? Are they still ass-blasted over being kicked out so many years ago?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yes, to muslims any land that is controlled by them is always theirs forever. The Spain is inviting in people who seek to reconquer the land.

MAXIMUM CURRENT YEAR

Rolling for the uncucking of Spain. Reconquista now.

SkyJews says four attackers dead in Cambrils.

Hearing the ones in Cambrils had explosives. There were 5 of them. 4 dead, the other one wounded and I guess arrested.

We are going to steal their magic from them and repurpose it for our own goals.
Absolutely motherfucking solid.

Remember when all those explosives were stolen in Portugal a few months back?

Holy fucking shit, you can hear the bullets whistle as they go by. These guys are lucky to be alive.
Darwin award goes out to the faggot that didn't immediately duck and cover after hearing shots, just kind of turned around and stopped moving.

what the fuck will it take to wake people up anymore?

yeah they're lo-rez but they're screenshots from the SkyNews live feed

(checked)
no electricity

HOLY FUCK
The rally is taking place in Phoenix

why did they pick Albania in the film Wag The Dog?

Wew lads. Also its the year of the fire cock, remember?

I'm tempted predict it would take casualties in the multiple thousands but upon reflection I'm not so sure even that would work.

(((ISIS))) only does this when they need to distract the media from something big. Wikihappening?

That's a discord link
It wasn't a wordfilter, poster did that himself.
Don't go there, you guys know why.
Fuck this (1) nigger.

(checked)
like a phoenix?

ISIS is getting BTFO in Syria, Awan has been indicted, they might be jealous of WN notoriety, etc.

Fucking hell. We need to confirm this. Would be very interesting if so.

Maybe self reflection is the only thing that could work. Most people use crisis as an excuse to tune out even harder.

just like the Scots, the catalonians are bunch of fucking contrarians. They are willing to suck muslim dick if that "infuriates" the Spaniards

Weapons grade fear persuasion.

Wouldn't work, happenings keep increasing and people are -acclimating- to them, compare latest reactions to Paris Bataclan attack ones.

Portugal has rednecks too I see.

Mexican tourists?

Are those dead mudslimes?

Holy fuck I'm so sick of turning on an MSM news stream and seeing a pack of shitskin women giving their vacant analysis and commentary on European events.

got video from here

youtube.com/watch?v=q-nlbgViaMk

what do you know?

Nope, that's Spain Spanish. Not Catalan accent, but definitely not Mexican. The other guy has an Andalusian accent I would say.

Yes.

kek. Something about putas.

They are imitators.

It's getting better, this might even have been the final crack in the armor of tolerance. Germanfag here and normally when i read german twitter reactions they're at least 35% cucks, but except traitor politicians and the media, i've yet to find a commenter from today that's not livid. Will check out again tomorrow. Considering that we vote our next government party in a month, this attack at least had an upside on the possible outcome.

made me kek too tbh

"Hijos de puta" is an insult like motherfucker.
He also says they were carrying explosives.

"Hijos de puta". Plural of son of a bitch.

so have we made a conclusion from this yet? i find it obvious

Good.

checked
the fire rises

Excellent timing to derail the kike media push on the """"""terrorist"""""" in Cville.

We already know how the populations react to these events. Controlled press + politician speeches + social media = "nothing to do with Islam."
But what it MIGHT be the final crack in, is resistance to the EU plan - several years in the making - to fit all cars with remote kill switches.
archive.fo/yfnbv

It was an Alt-right white supremacist

Result:

you missed the Chattanooga thread user, its white supremist now.

Let me post

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

It is indeed the year of the fire cock:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooster_(zodiac)

How is botnetting all cars a solution?
Time to do something about the REAL problem

this isnt a white contest, regardless of skin color, it all boils down to gentiles versus (((them)))

The project was developed and agreed to long before any of the publicised attacks occurred.
The plan was leaked in 2014. The string of vehicle attacks we have seen this year fall perfectly in sync to get the public onboard by the due date of 2020.
archive.fo/Wx966

😴

And does zero to prevent Trucks Of Peace - those take seconds to do, and by the time anyone sends in the plates it's already over.

Yes and I wanted to see if Chinese Fire Rooster = European Phoenix
Seems that it does, pic related.

The plan was drawn up and agreed to before we had any Islamic vehicle incidents, 2014.
The incidents in London have already been effectively debunked, I don't believe this one either until hard evidence is presented, which in all likelihood it won't be.
It all makes sense now, the missing answer was to the question "why would they fake this?" and here is the answer. To get the public onboard with vehicle kill switches.
archive.fo/Wx966
archive.fo/mbuws
I realize that being asked to give up feel-good propaganda "another example of Muslims being goat fuckers" is hard but ask yourself the serious question, what evidence is there that Barcelona happened, other than a handful of 240p footage and Jewish mainstream media stories?

God fucking damit i just wake up from a 72 hours work shift to this shit, im so fucking tired anons, when this will end.

Ddiscordd: /JJdGXAK

But user, we're just getting started

No dumb fuck I already memed this a month ago it's

RIGHT WING DEATH SPANIARDS

What evidence is there that you happened other than a few dots on our screens?

Nice circular reasoning.

Do you get paid to protect the Kosher narrative, or do you do it for free?

proofschiken.png

fucking hell

It was a popular tourist district. The road would have to have been closed down beforehand to position props and actors.

It was a popular tourist district. The road would have to have been closed down beforehand to position props and actors.

His real name is
SAMUEL HYDALGO

"You can't be free unless you're secure"
"While people advocate martyrdom, there will always be martyrs, that is why we need more security, surveillance, and cooperation"

jesus christ.

Actually all cars after made after 2008 already are botnets. You just don't here about them being used by low level law enforcement as it is reserved for high level targets. Like when (((they))) are pissed at someone. It is also very technically taxxing to use so there would have to be investment into making it simpler for the cops that are not tech wizards.

Then:
No mention whatsoever regarding the fact that British police had already signed up to the EU plan as far back as 2014. Instead they pretend to have just started developing their own system in response to "Nice."

You'd be hard pressed to find an example of a more blatant problem>reaction>solution.

archive.fo/tf4me

Meanwhile, Holla Forums helps spread the Kike psyop because Muslims.

If you don't care enough to have investitavistockd the incidents yourself, that's your problem. We both know that whatever evidence I bring, you are just going to reject and then laugh at the fact I went and "did work" for you.
The list is huge, do your research, there no evidence that the event took place, other than Jewish press and government witnesses.

Cool, so where's all the tourist footage?
Oh yeah, there is none.
Where's the CCTV?
There is none.
Same as always.
You really overestimate how quickly a scene like this can be set up. Remember "flash mobs"? Do you think those were just a funny meme? They were experimentation by serious people and have now been weaponized.
I'm not here to convince anyone because frankly, those who are open to the truth will have already realized it after Stockholm, London Bridge and Westminster, this is just a carbon copy.
Just look for the abject lack of evidence and use your brain. Everything you know about this event has come from the Jewish press, the main witnesses are as usual, connected people and police. The law that these events are being used to pave the way for primarily benefits the police, it is their new toy that's getting introduced, so of course they're on board with the propaganda.
Secondary purposes: establish public backing for wars against "ISIS", i.e foreign wars of aggression against Israel's enemies in the middle-east.
It's sad that I have to spoon feed this basic info but I'm done now. Establishment shills will aggressively defend the superficial explanation "muh ISIS Muslims" and their vile language and childish tactics create a black hole of negativity into which I will not feed my energy.

OK deal. Goodbye 'The Five'. I do not wish to enjoy any 'fun times' with you.

Boomer neocon cringe fest. I hate Fox Jews so much.

You gotta be shitting me. Can they get any more obvious with their schemes?

Yeah those BASED nonwhites. Nothing like wanting non-kike niggers to be around. Also if it's against (((them))), why are you posting zionist Pence.

Even if the pig's blood story is false. Pershing buried cunts with dead pigs to send the message that they'd gone to hell. The pig's blood debunking is literally fake news. He never indicated that was what he was talking about and they've jumped right on it. Christ they disgust me.

Yes,you are truly red-pilled! Everything is a false flag. There never was any sort of terrorist attack in the world: it's just one huge psyop.

Go back to your street corner to shout at passers-by.

Wow. Why is nobody calling this what it is: a terrorist attack? All Muslims are terrorists, and it's up to us to go out there and punch some Muslims. How can you support the same ideology that our noble crusader ancestors fought? They knew to punch Muslims. I can't even. It's 2017 and Muslims are allowed to drive through our streets. If only our crusader ancestors could see this.

False flags are certainly a thing. If you were a government seeking more control over your citizens, what better way to do it than convince people they aren't safe and the only way they can be safe is increased surveillance and authoritarian measures? They don't even have to necessarily set up the attacks themselves, just let them happen even though their already existing surveillance and intelligence saw it coming. like 9/11

Well-memed. NPT was the eye opener for me. You count the real ones not the fake ones anymore. Good question on cville though, you think the hambeast really did die? She got smashed pretty good and that wasn't fakeable in such direct camera angle. She well could have been smashed into shock-arrest. Either way, it was used, and could have been memed into a fake death, but just in case they pivoted and made up the death angle, I would say bravo KIKES.

A false flag is still an attak. Other user was calling g it a hoax, entirely possible.

That guy in the Miata is a hero.

You people are fucking shills

You're either an above average troll or a dumbass. Just in case - they're both terrorists. Not the whole government, of course, but certain elements of it. Or rather, people who may not be directly in government, but still have significant political influence through bribes, blackmail, or other means.

What's NPT? National Pipe Thread?

The one thing about shills, they're never pushing false flags…

I'm seeing a pattern here.

4 dead mudslimes, some or all with explosive vests, according to the audio.

Sure smells pretty MIDF in here, all of a sudden, don't you think, Khaled?

The EU-police is the most incompetent and insignificant part of the whole EU. They might as well not exist.

Also, nice job in quoting (((British))) media on european topics. I could entirely believe the British government would implement kill switches in their trucks, since Britain is pretty much 1984 right now.
But one should never assume thesame about all of Europe.
While the EU is constantly trying to widen its influence and competencies, it is getting more and more pushback. And anything related to traffic hasn't worked at all. Every country does as it pleases. The only pan-European traffic law is the emissions-regulation which apparently all carmakers have chosen to ignore.
Holla Forums tends to make the mistake of assuming the EU to be competent in any way, while in reality it cannot achieve anything.

Fuck off, kike. UK media is used because they speak English.

we're fucked if those things become advanced enough to cook meals and handle household affairs, I'm really against degenerate behavior, but I think I would fuck that thing.

British media is the most kiked in all of Europe. Especially the (((Daily Mail)))
One should never use them as a reference.

This is some new age retardation, you're trying to convince people that Muslims are actually peaceful. Right after the Pulse homocaust even normalfags were screaming "FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG". What's actually happening is that these Muslim attacks are a natural side effect of having Muslims in your country, and our governments use them as a useful excuse to fuck with white people's freedoms. They keep happening not because the government makes them happen, but because they don't kick out the Muslims. Kill yourself if you're a shill, and take you ritalin if you're some dumb autistic "civ nationalist" and go back to reddit

yuros inferior to USA once again, our deep state is good enough to pull off 9/11…r..right guys

A comment so nice, he left it thrice.

I'm not at all trying to say Muslims are peaceful, only that it's rather convenient that these attacks help governments gain more power.

OK. Except one may have to use "as a reference" sources random people say cannot be used. They are just rumors. I think you mean "as a source of 'truth'." Nobody knows what the hell is true anymore.

It doubled my taxes and tripled the cost of living.

You two are saying the same thing you donkey.
We have this thing called statistical models, the governments KNEW the attacks would happen when they led the mudslimes in, they literally let the attacks happen.

All they really need to do is sit back and allow them to happen, then appoligize for being white in the media and remind the goyim to #notallmuds. Abdula doesn't need much encouragement to murder and rape. The hard part, especially with a dying media, is narrative building after such events.

This is what you say to me now, but I see the slippery slope before it begins. The end goal of the "false flag" shill narrative is civ nationalist "muslims aren't actually terrorists", possibly with a little sprinkle of "the jews want us to hate sandniggers". You think you can blind me? My eyes are lighthouse beams into the future, and I see through the fog of your shilling. You want to change our opinions, I'll change the atmosphere of Israel to cyanide gas. Sandniggers and Jews will march hand in hand into the multicultural gas chambers, and you'll be the line leader

2ND ATTACK IN SPAIN
- Cambrils
- Van plowed into people
- 7 injured, 2 critically
- 4 suspects shot dead
- 1 suspect arrested

Yaaas! The Eclipse has brought God Emperor to my city! PRAISE KEK! Going to troll and harass the protestors before & after.

Actually dumbass, I'm saying that Western governments are importing third world shitskins partially to bolster their debt based economies that rely on perpetually growing populations, and partially to make these countries less safe so governments have more reason to increase thought control and surveillance over the people, to make sure they're good little goyim consumers that don't step too far out of line. Shitskins obviously cannot behave properly in white countries, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what will happen if you bring them here.

checkin'

The best thing to bring up to liberals on muslims being the victims is how isreal is ethnically cleansing Palestine and its the sole reason Muslims attack the west. Point out how msm ignores it intentionally and they are false liberals.
This plants the red seed that will redirect or evolve them depending on their race.

Muddies have been attacking the west (and each other) since Roman times.

True, but the reason a lot of countries hate the US, especially Iran, is because they (accurately) see them as Israel's attack dog.

Instead of the running of the bulls they have the running of the trucks.
A perfect example of how multiculturalism enriches established cultural practices in new and exciting ways.

THIS IS WHAT AN OFFICIAL NARRATIVE THREAD WARDEN LOOKS LIKE

Yes, the EU has achieved nothing. There are no millions of non-White immigrants streaming in every year.
There is no ever-tightening noose choking off civil liberties.
There is no crushing on small business under a weight of legislation.
There is no crippling redistribution of wealth from the Western members to the southern and eastern, ensuring that young Western families cannot afford to have children, while Poland enjoys a baby boom paid for by the diverted wages of working-class Brits and Germans.

Muh "Daily Mail doesn't count" meme. Are you sure you didn't mean to post this on /alt-left/?
There were three sources provided, one was the Telegraph, one was Russia Today and one was the Daily Mail. Daily Mail articles make good screenshots because they present their articles like infographics.
Attacking an article because it triggers your /alt-left/ sensitibilities, is not a valid argument, the article cites its sources.

Nigger I never said I wanted them around. All Im saying is that if the white man shouldn't waste resources fighting idiots who do not know that they are cannon fodder for (((them))). We need to focus at the source and get of our high horses of muh whiteness

Cutting Israel's feeding tube will be done for our benefit, not for any mudslime. They will still hate the USA, and anyone of European descent, after Israel is gone and every kike shoah'd.

Remember when we used to joke about assault truck legislation?

This wouldn't be happening if Drumph didn't cause Charlotteville to happen. #REsist

Rebar

Pottery.

Goybook and shitter going down for a day. Maybe.

Probably…

mfw I used to live in Munich many years ago.

Kek. When I first heard lefties using "Drumph" it actually kinda annoyed me that they thought they were smart or some shit, but bow it just makes me laugh. Drumph. It sounds so funny. FUCKING DRUMPH IS FINISHED FOR SURE THIS TIME GUYZ

Absolutely normalfag tier.

Everything said is correct. The jewish debt-based monetary system is being used to justify mass immigration around the world. Debt based currencies are generational pyramid schemes that rely on constantly growing population size so that each successive generation can borrow more money than the last. If population stops growing, financial collapse become imminent.

It's impossible to take seriously, which was their intention. Make people not take Trump seriously by giving him a silly name. Except it doesn't work that way, it only makes the people saying it impossible to take seriously. They're neutralized by their own meme, and the dumbfucks are too stupid to realize it.

You jest but there are probably countless posts similar to your's all over lolsocialmedia, right now, both from bots and legit retards.

There wil be an "accumulation of gas" for these MSM scum one day

Found the ass-blasted anglo.
Yes, truly, it is the bloated daycare for politicians too retarded for national parliaments causing all your problems. This devious circle of supervillains that can fabricate false-flag attacks to pass just one piece of legislation is truly behind it all.
They are certainly not a bunch of boomer cucks importing shitskins by the millions because they are slaves to their ZOG masters and nothing more. That they are some dumb politicians who are in way over their heads and that the whole of EU construction is so bloated and immobile that it cannot decide on anything but some trade and fiscal agreements. And even they fail, since there are no repercussions for breaking any deals or violating any rules. The push for rapefugees only happened because ZOG was commanding them to. Otherwise, they would still be discussing about to this day.
Last time I checked, it was the German government putting people in jail for not believing in the holohoax, not the EU. Last time I checked, it was the British government that bans the sale of spoons to minors, not the EU.
Last time I checked, it was PRISM reading everything I did online.
Mind you, the EU would WANT to do all these things, but it cannot.
And while it is true that especially Germany's money is being transferred to the east and south of Europe, this is ZOG's way of combating Germany. That started with the (((Euro))), though.
So, what is important to keep in mind is that while EU is evil and needs to die, it is also immensly incompetent and inefficient in a way Congress can only dream of.

This is what anti-Brit D&C looks like.

she also slips in the anti-boomer meme. The anti-boomer meme is the Kikes' attempt to alienate us from our own elders. Blame the boomers for the actions of the Kike. Blame a generation which did not have access to the Internet and had to rely on the Jewish media - the same media now pushing a fantasy about Islamic truck murderers. The difference is that we have the Internet, we can out the MSM stories as fake and propaganda, so what is OUR excuse for believing them?

This is a blessing from Kek. The timing of this shows clearly the hypocrisy of the media. We need comparison memes.

Still pushing the "innocent muslim" narrative, eh Ahmed?
Of course, muslims would never Aloha Snackbar, it's all a massive conspiracy. Crisis actors everywhere.
Neither the Madrid bombings nor the 7/7 bombers nor the Bataclan nor any of the peace truck incidents we had were real. It was all make-believe.
My question for you then, Mr. Religion-of-scapegoats is: why would mass muslim immigration even be bad then, if they are oh-so peaceful?
MIDF plz leave.

When it's a muslim: (insert inanimate object) Attack

Anyone else: White-Supremacist Murders Innocent in Act of Extreme Hate, Savagery and Terrorism

wtf is the message in this supposed to be?

Fucking hell. There is no greater honor than being hated by these cunts. I didn't want to be extreme right, but it's the only position left with any moral integrity.

Turned off my proxy to post this. I want it on record.

Two things bothering me in the videos.
The kids, which is sad, they didn't deserve that.
The majority of others are living in Barcelona so are either shitty tourists or leftist cunts.

The other thing bothering me is the girl with no pants.
L-lewd. Someone should cover what's left of her dignity.
Just kidding, she probably didn't have any to start with.

Id be ok with it if it could recombine your sperm into viable offspring

Nords are the master race. Everyone else is a shit skin. Ancient northern Italians were blonde Nords with blue eyes.

Filterino

you guys are fucking up so bad.

Your words. Innocent implies that a crime was committed. The only crime here is bad acting and malfeasance in public office.
Snazzy buzzwords, but you aren't on Reddit now, salty sarcasm won't win you any "karma."
What is this "all" you're referring to? The incident under discussion is a single event. Why do you have a problem with the word "conspiracy"? The version of events you are suggesting is also, by definition, a conspiracy. A conspiracy between a group of Islamists, in which 100+ people line up on the street like bowling pins and stand waiting for a van to run them over, seemingly oblivious to the thumps and screams of previous victims. I guess they all froze like rabbits in the headlights? Is that what you're going with? And the standard-issue white van has, naturally, not a trace of blood anywhere on its paintwork.
Not a single one with a visibly broken limb.
Not a single one disembowelled.
Not a single one decapitated.
Not a single one missing an arm, or a hand.
Just the symbolic "one shoe missing". what does that symbolize to you people anyway? Curious minds would like an answer.
The 7/7 bombings are one of the most thoroughly discredited psyops in living memory. From start to finish, a litany of incompetence and unbelievable cohencidences. The plot unravelled from the very beginning owing to the fact that the train the "bombers" were meant to catch, never showed up. Yes, it was cancelled, throwing the whole timeline to shit. The police and government simply pretended like it arrived on time, knowing (or hoping) that the vast majority of the sheep-like public would do no fact checking or private research and would rely on their trusted news sources, the BBC and ITV for their worldview.
Unfortunately for them, the train data for that day is now a matter of public record. CCTV operated by Jewish management, switched off, "under maintenance" or plain old "not working".
Explosive blast tears in the floors of the train carriages, which peeled inwards from below up, instead of outwards as would have been the case if the blast had been from backpack bombs placed inside the carriages.
Eye-witnesses and cameras catching pre-prepared victims, already bandaged seconds after the blast on the bus.
Multiple reports, including hastily released mainstream broadcasts, detailing the shooting dead of a group of Muslim terrorists at Canary Wharf - office workers were ordered to stay away from the windows of their buildings but heard the shots. The matter never mentioned again by mainstream sources. The "terrorists" (patsies who thought they were participating in an anti-terrorism exercise), delayed by the cancelled train, heard the news of the explosions in the tube, in exactly the places they had been told to be and would have been had the train been on time, realized they had been duped and fled in a panic, perhaps hoping to catch a ferry out of the country. No escape for them.
Peter Powers of Visor systems, admits on national television, that he had been involved in a "training exercise" for an unnamed client "concerned about terrorism because they operate in a Jewish district", running at precisely the same time as the "real event", a "drill" involving 4 Islamic terrorists setting off bombs in EXACTLY THE SAME LOCATIONS AS WERE ACTUALLY HIT, who was then recruited to manage the "real" event.
And the list goes on, and on, and on.
You've either done no research whatsoever, or you're a narrative pilot/thread manager. The latter I expect.

>(((scapegoat))) you leak your true identity with every sentence
Are you really this obtuse (dense/stupid/retarded) that you need it explained spoon-feeding style?
Well, ok.
Muslim immigration is "bad" for the reasons we have all seen. Like Jews they commit sex crimes against White women, like Jews they torture animals, like Jews they are fundamentally incompatible, hostile, alien and have no place in White nations. That doesn't mean any Jewish hollywood narrative starring Muslims as the villain is true, they are cast because they play the role so believably. Or to put it another way, after years of MSM propaganda about "muh Daesh", any statement describing terroristic violence and containing "Muslim" is automatically believed by the vast majority of the television watching populace.

We aren't them. If you want Holla Forums to believe your shit, you will have to provide more than a shake 240p video with a "screaming_women.wav" soundtrack.

Just adding for anyone interested (not OP as he is a Kike thread-shepherd), here is the most thorough dissection of the 7/7 psyop available.
The guy who made it isn't one of us but it has all of the sources and information, step by step, picking apart the entire event and showing the hidden hand of the KIKE at work.
Also notice Peter Power ran his "training exercise" of 1,000 people. It's that easy to manage a thousand people around one operation.
There are companies who specialize in flash mobs and providing large numbers of specialist crisis actors for exactly this kind of thing.

WHY ARE NO RIGHT LEANING SITES GOING AFTER THE EUROCUCK LEADERS FOR REFUSING TO CALL IT RADICAL ISLAM?!?!
THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO SHOW THEIR HIPPOCRACY, (((THEY'VE))) BEEN GOING AFTER TRUMP ALL WEEK FOR NOT CALLING OUT RADICAL WHITE SUPREMACY
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE CUCKSERVATIVES DOING, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

when all the non-whites are dead of course, you need to kill them user, become the monster your race needs and prepare for the coming race war

So you confirm the exact problem that pops up every time terror attacks happen: claiming them to be well-rehearsed psyops that are not only not false-flag but never even happened in the first place.
This is lunacy.
In fact, this is so retarded, I think it is actually COINTELPRO to discredit legitimate conspiracy theories, as (((agencies))) are well known to do.
So yeah, gas yourself

Yet Boston unbombing occurred.

BROTHER

Look you have obviously never looked into a (((terror attack))) in detail by yourself, attempted to debunk a conspiracy, and you probably don't belong here, or shouldn't be posting yet.
Possibility 1:
Government agencies fake these attacks to control narratives and to keep you paying taxes that get used for things nobody would approve of and feathering the nests of elites. Which mean they can't be trusted and deserve death.
Possibility 2:
Government agencies have been pushing for the importation of people that want to kill you in cold blood or replace you by outbreeding you, diverting your taxes to projects that accelerate this invasion, that shouldn't have even begun in the first place. Which mean they cant be trusted and deserve death.
Now run along like a good goy and do some work and pay some tax and begin learning Arabic. Probably convert to Islam too if you want to belong in this brave new world. And never forget, jews rock.

Y'know, i was just thinking that. Why have not more people called out (((them))) for hounding Trump like crazy for him not calling out white supremacy?

How is the second scenario supporting your case of "it's all holograms and crisis actors"?
You seem to be mentally ill.
What you are saying is in the same vein as saying 9/11 was an (((inside job))) because it never happened in the first place.
Or like saying the holocaust never happened because there were no concentration camps.

This is not debunking a conspiracy, this is missing the point so hard it might as well be schizophrenia.

Which means you are either a shill or really that crazy.
Either way, you are clearly trying to derail this thread.
I'm done with (you).

Fuck off you filthy kike.

Tio, Germany had a car raming attack already in 2006 during the Euro Cup in Berlin. It was hushed over then (poor guy had mental problems) like they still do. In Hamburg some weeks ago they claimed it as well. They had “no idea what his motivation might have been” Hamburgs police tried to recruit the killer as informer on the islamic scene a year ago, no idea, my ass.
This week a guy was send to a mental institution because he stabbed and killed people in the Munich metro last yea crying “allahuakbar” and “die infidel”.

Thousands of witnesses from all countries around the world? This happened in the busy center of one of the major tourism attraction of the world.

Thankfully, the Catalan police chief correctly called it islamic terrorism.

I never said that, I have seen no evidence of holograms but the crisis actors and (((companies))) that employ them are easily discoverable.
>What you are saying is in the same vein as saying 9/11 was an (((inside job))) because it never happened in the first place.
No I'm not, you said that to bolster your proposition that I'm mentally ill.

Again, no I never said anything like that.
No, that's what I'm suggesting you do assuming you aren't a jew which means you don't want to know what your people do, or already know and support it.
I'm derailing nothing, your argument for believing the government wouldn't or couldn't do either of the two possibilities I offered in my previous post is 4 chan tier, I'm glad you don't want to converse, you offer nothing new or valid.

they didnt claim the one in charlotesville.

They dont claim every single attack, only the ones committed by muslims (99%)

Underrated post

Day Of The Roadrage

At this point does it even matter? There could be a truck attack everyday in Europe and they'd still lock you up for pointing out Muslim terrorism. At this point the system must collapse and millions must starve before the day of the rope begins.

How retarded are you?

Jesus Christ this thread turned into a shithole fast.

Do these honorary kikes not think?

some one make an human bean version of this

(checked)

Cars are dangerous and we need to remove/regulate them! This reminds me of archive.fo/xQNvD

I'm still shocked since I live here, but today, thinking clearly, there's something that's very fucking weird.

The ramblas are literally packed with people at this time of the year, a lot of them zombified using smartphones to record videos, take pictures, etc.
There is an enormous amounts of CCTV cameras ALL AROUND THE FUCKING CITY, specially the city centre.

yet I haven't seen a video of the attack itself. not even a clip. If someone can prove me wrong, I'd be very happy.

Also, pic related. Wtf is up with that? Translation: "security cameras placed on flower shops on the Rambla have been seized this Friday (today). The city centre is now closed to traffic again.

oh you mean like the holocaust. thousands of witnesses and no physical evidence? Not denying people died yesterday, I'm becoming weary about who was driving the van, and how he got to escape so easily in one of the most secure (as in filmed constantly) areas of the city.

twitter.com/MicahElwood/status/898301055712342016

I just dropped in to say boomers are the most retarded generation to ever exist because they were raised completely on talmudvision. Boomers are not our "elders" they are degenerate children and their laziness, hedonism, and easy-to-appeal-to entitled attitude is almost entirely why we are in this situation. The jew could have not succeeded without their apathy and selfishness. They are also extremely fat and lazy.

I fucking hate boomers, and I hate seeing them scoot around shartmart in their little rascals, buying cheap chink shit, while complaining that their expired coupons won't work. Gas all the boomers. That is all.

The police are much less competent than you think.

Even if the whole thing was set up to make way for more surveillance and curbing of rights, the government doesn't need to do it themselves, they already laid the groundwork by letting in Mud people. They don't need actors when the Muslims are doing it for them.

I'm really getting sick of you retard torposters never contributing anything to the discussion. Fucking look at you. can't even fucking space right. Go back to your CP you fucking nigger.

Everything you said is spot on. Midwest boomers are indistinguishable from animals. They inherited the economy at its best and were given more than they needed to prosper but what did they do? They fucked the whole thing up irreparably and raised a generation of pussified obedient and kosher lemmings.

ricochets by the sound of it.

CCTV will be on lockdown as it always is, the lack of smartphone uploads is strange though.

It's not normal. There's even hundreds of people in the buildings that look over the Rambla that could have filmed something. Nothing.

You sweet summer child
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_(software)

They're saying they were shot, four of them, and they're sons of bitches.

If you compare it to the Nice truck footage, I think the truck this time only went over 500m of street, that'd be over in a matter of seconds at a high enough speed. In nice there were WAY more people and the truck went on for a lot longer. Even in Nice there were only a handful of videos of the truck. I'm surprised there isn't at least ONE video of the incident, but not surprised there aren't lots.

We could call Drumpf supporters Drumpfers or Drumpflets.

Poe's law, faggots.

It's stuff like this that makes me wish they were shot.

It is indeed completely normal that those crazy people drive into humans. For a white man is isn't and he has to be something weird and different with four adjectives.

>COINTELPRO to discredit legitimate conspiracy theories, as (((agencies))) are well known to do.

I noticed that in the aftermath of 9/11 in 2001, there were some illogical and contrived conspiracy theories heavily shilled by the MSM, one example the documentary “Lose Change”.

Fact is, intelligence agency now admit to have used a manufactured conspiracy theory about aliens to shield secret military activity.

That said “the muslims did it” and “there was interference by intelligence agencies” are not mutual exclusive. I know of at least one terrorism expert who is convinced that there is practically always some state support. Question is which state(s) and what form of support.

So far there is not the slightest hint of any state support for the massacres this week in Spain.

So no "Turkey"?
Not gonna happen. Not with them…

Rolling for next terrorist attack in Malta.

I don't know what countries you are talking about, but here them call it that and terrorists etc

I can remember the attack at Luxor where they shot Tourists and they showed victims and surviving family members live on national TV in shows and documentaries. I don't recall any of this for the last 15 years. Some attacks are staged or they now know how to isolate the victims with (((caretakers))) etc. in case of eventual inconsistencies. Almost public, huge ceremonies were made up to a decade ago. None of that today. Either the media disconnects deliberately death and destruction from terror to make it seem artificial enough, they omit them out of a very displaced deference or such funerals just don't happen (anymore?).

to sum some things up:

one thing that's absolutely bizarre is, even if you're an inbred muzzie with low IQ, I'm sure you can understand that common people do not have a saying on certain things. If you're ready to die going full snackbar, why, why on earth they never try this on (((politicians)))?

Dude, we're talking about barcelona, not London

Bad publicity, they want to burry that.

If you want to flood the country with foreigners it is a bad idea to scare the natives. So the universal applied policy in the western world is cover-up, trying to delay revelations, put it into the memory hole.
Best example the Berlin Christmas market massacre of 2016. If a national liberation fighter would have plought a truck into a turkish market in Berlin, there would be endless kvetching in the media and politics. So the German politicians did not even interrupt their Christmas holiday for a day of mourning.

A counter example is the total fictional “NSU” terrorist group in Germany, who supposed killed dozens of foreign settlers and police men, unknown to the public and police until they were found suicided, with the shotgun reloaded.
There were massive reporting and “documentaries”, “reenacting films” in TV and cinema, each alleged victim had a street named after them, the parliaments convoked to special meetings “to mourn” and express their rejection of Nazism, special parliamentary investigation committee for month and finally court of law lasting years (and leaked police files strongly indicating heavy manipulating of the police investigation and massive dropping of evidence, destruction of evidence/secret service files).

I live here mate. I know the city in and out. That part of town is chock full of security cameras.

Sure thing Sam, sorry we've been so hard on you.

you know what's funny, is we can technically call richard spencer, dick spencer.

BTW the alleged perpetrator of the Berlin Christmas market massacre Anis Amir, meet US senator McCain in 2011 in Libya, both celebrating the coup.

the ride never ends.

oh look
flowers on the ground, again

can't we do something more productive for once?

Yeah. Minute of silence also happened couple of hours ago. Also Canada put up lights. I shit you not.

It's a crisis actor job. Same as the London attacks.
1 No security footage
2 The streets are deserted in comparison to normal
3 All the hire bikes are in their racks meaning the street was pre closed
4 Jewish and Turkish involvement (The real ISIS)

All that remains is to discover they had been carrying out drills previously. All the footage of the police clearing the area with guns drawn will be from that drill and is created to make you believe they are keeping you safe and trust the (((gov)))

You bet that municipal CCTV records are under arrest by the investigating judge.
The videos of Madrid Metro/Cercanías bombing showing the explosions were published several month after the events and after the end of the investigation.

That, of course, goes unnoticed, in the center of the town of one of the biggest tourism attraction on earth. If someone would evacuated Times square, I’m sure nobody would notice either.

Yeah, strange after a terror attack all the people have left, how comes?

With the westminster bridge attack one witness did say he thought it was part of the drill they carried out the week before. People do notice and they get ignored by the (((press))) from then on. The only time you get to hear about this is when the press do a live interview and a real person gets to talk briefly never to be seen again.

this, I suppose is normal after such an event.

in what vid did you see that?

I'd love to believe what you tell me, but to pull that off you would also need the collaboration of all the hospitals' staff (the wounded were being treated in at least 5 different hospitals around town, I saw the ambulances riding around like crazy myself), the ambulance drivers. I don't know. False flag or not, people really got fucked up, that would be really hard to cover up.

It seems that in Cambrils where the second attack happend, there were 5 terrorists vs 1 police man.

The policeman scored a pentakill. The last one pleading for his life.

No you wouldn't, the consequences of this realization are dire.

loooooooooool

Well meme'd, my friend.

Nigga, this shit is Operation Gladio 2.0. You got da mufuccin FBI runnin into niggaz in Virginia, then a mufuccin copycat nygga in Barcelona. Think nigga, dey tryna pin dat terraist bullshit on all dem white muthafuckaz claimin a white nigga want rights n shit. Dey tryna make white niggaz inta terraistz, nigga.

This shit straight from da OTPOR handbook m'nyggaz. Y'all faggots if you didn't know, nyggaz. Deez dem same Soros niggaz dat și dem bullshyt color revolutions n shit, nigga.

Man, da CIA straight runnin circles around u niggaz, yaw ain't shit.

Start here nigga: canvasopedia.org/218-2/

Here a niggaz archive: archive.fo/avCjm

You ain't shit until a nigga educate his self on how dem Soros nyggaz playbook. Fucc outta here.

(checked)
kys

That's a bradford paki.
He says "I don't give a fork". Because that's the favoured weapon of the bong.

Spaniard here. I was happy to see french and anglo faggots die like flies until today. I have a cousin and several friends on barcelona and one of the other attacked cities, I havent been able to contact them yet

Worst thing is, politicians do nothing, their speeches are 10 minutes long facebook posts. The entire country is a surreal joke, there are police patrols fully armed with automatics everywhere, but they keep opening the african borders for massive immigrant floods not to mention via the mediterranean. I am strongly considering joining one of those anti immigrant naval militia, anything that isnt sitting here and wait for the end

pd If you want a reconquista come and take the country this place has been nothing but a joke for the last few centuries

what are the odds?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/barcelona-attack-woman-las-ramblas-london-bridge-paris-julia-monaco-shopping-australian-melbourne-a7899386.html

really makes you scratch your nozzle

Seriously, was this guy actually a terrorist?
What is he screaming?

The Eclipse is over us. All Lunar religions are chimping out. I foresee clusters of terrorist attack all over the Northern Hemisphere!

Those patrols aren't to protect you, they're to make sure you get the message not to fuck with the shitskins.

upper-middle class white woman frequents tourist areas? Say it ain't so.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Sullivan

At least there was one Teddy Bear to help them into the afterlife. #hashtag

you're oversimplifying the issue. Being in that precise tourist area, at that exact time is not so common. It's even less probable when there's two separate people that happened to be at the exact same time, at the exact same place.

Its Drumph not Drumpf you moron.

It maybe because it's 1am here but what?

How many of these attacks are actually done by Jews posing as muslims? Radical jewish terrorism is real.

My only regret is that they did not kill more.

Fuck this shit, Islamic State warriors are one of the few people that still believe in something, the rest is just degeneracy.

she's never been tried before

these are the same people holding up refugees welcome signs and calling you a white supremacist nazi. fuck them, them dead is good for us.

what's wrong with that doggu??
diabeetus?

Labs get fat pretty easily if you dont constantly exercise them.

this is some of the most blatant image whitening I've seen in my life.

you mean like this guy?

Promudslime useful idiots already marching on the streets on Barcelona
rt.com/news/400176-scuffles-police-rallies-barcelona/

This shit needs to be directed at muslim men, the women are fucking easy targets.

Some info.:

- Terrorist group was at least 12 members
-First plan was a truck bomb, couldnt rent a truck
-Second plan: use 2 or 3 vans insted truck
-Bombs exploded by accident in their hideout
-Finally used 1 van and chipout the streets of cambrils with alakbars until one secret police guy shoot down all of them ( 5 ala pigs ).

An interest catalonian history tip: google for ALMOGABARES

People need to get the fuck off the roads, this delusion that they've the sovereign right to mob and stop random vehicles is ridiculous.

archive.fo/X67k6

Well that's it lads I'm past ready for racewar now, this can't continue and anyone who allows it to, cheerleads for these cunts or gives them any succor is going to the rope along with them.

Islam isn't a race. It's time we step in, as the logical and reasonable group, and tell liberals they need to stop being so obsessed with religious dogma.

fuck off, every non-european is being purged whether its on ships or in a fucking oven

I'M WIIIIIILLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD

I can't imagine anything more demeaning than having a live CNN funeral, though

WEW
archive.is/xiizz
archive.is/xiizz
archive.is/xiizz
archive.is/xiizz
archive.is/xiizz
archive.is/xiizz
archive.is/xiizz
archive.is/xiizz
archive.is/xiizz
archive.is/xiizz
archive.is/xiizz
archive.is/xiizz
archive.is/xiizz
archive.is/xiizz

A very important development, since (((they))) are saying to shut it down implies they don't have enough to technology to make that a reality but their moving towards it. Cellular phones are a perfect black box to remotely turn off cameras or stuff, probably not even noticeable to the public at large. Then both the MSM need only talk about it a bit since no images and the conspiracist will keep on saying, there's no documentation the attack happened it must be fake.

No, man's best friend knows something is wrong there, he can't do anything though, so eats to stave off depression.

Fucking vans.
Hitler was right.

How Hollywood pushes the leftist narrative : IMP

Thats some good shit. Saved

Massive demo in Spain over terror attack
Krawall bei Demo auf Las Ramblas: Gabriel besucht Verletzte in Barcelona n-tv.io/Pg1nH2

Smells kosher.

Here you can see the van on the Ramblas passing a door. Starts at second 20. Very fast, takes only a second. View from above:

Una cámara de seguridad capta el momento del atentado en las Ramblas de Barcelona
youtube.com/watch?v=oV6bZ9hP79c

yeah, a store camera with 5 fps is surely what we want to see.

I'm not saying nothing happened. It's the dynamics of it that are fishy. I want to see how the mudslime escapes from the scene. I want to see how many people where walking at the rambla before, during and after the attack.

it's insane there's not even an amateur quality video uploaded anywhere. Couple that with the media fueled hysteria saying "please don't upload anything, share pics of cats" and it's just not right.
I'm sorry, too many years on Holla Forums to just believe there's nothing to see here. And I fucking live less than a mile away from the rambla.

Not free anymore, goyim.

Muslims out demo in Barcelona

You wont stop to complain until there is 4k footage, multi-cam, close-up and in total, but then you would rightful criticize the improbability of its existence.
You do not complain because of lack of evidence, evidence is fine, you complain because evidence does not support your prejudice.

I will be in Barcelona airport in a few days, hopefully a snackbarian won't fill me with ball bearings all over my body.

kek

You're in for a world of disappointment, my friend

Ya jinx'd it.

Central Europe has no terror attacks.

Oh great, the next thing you know our politicians will be coming after our v– wait a minute!
archive.is/g1w42
We should have let Hitler win.

At least in Frankfurt airport there was krauts polizei with MP5's all over the airport (a little bit exxagerated to be honest) and they had all sorts of xray where they can even see the size of your dick and you have to do a stupid pose in front of the xray.
In Venice airport the immigration officers were nonexistant, nobody was there to stamp my passport, if I was a "refugee" (i.e economic immigrant) I could stay in pastaland and beg for money like the gipsies also, I'm yet to see a carabinieri on duty.

youtube.com/watch?v=l5ct1QdMikE
youtube.com/watch?v=tFXr0KIK08g
youtube.com/watch?v=scZKOsn1xTU

Spanish public TV broadcasting fake news: Muslims condemning the attack while wearing winter clothes

meme magic, oh unbeliever!

Look at the crowd, are you surprised the dog is fat too? It's just trying to fit in.

No digits, you're dead bro.

TOP KEK

Their are Jews left in Spain?

A bunch of Sephardim Jewed the government into granting them citizenship a few years ago.

AUTODAFE 2.0 WHEN?

What if the destruction of the west is actually just a plot by some orthodox Jews to Jew all of the other Jews into going to Israel?

Jews cant just fucking run from their own multiculturalism they pushed for so long. They are completely surrounded hundreds of millions of muzzies in Israel. Only the United States ensures their survival.

Jews have the Sampson option to nuke the middle east, but that does nothing to keep the chosen people alive and breathing. M.A.D. option is being gods chosen for extinction people.

If Europe falls then Israel will soon collapse.
Does the parasite not realize it needs to keep its host alive?

There are lots of jews in Spain, don't forget that during the inquisition a lot were forced to convert to christianity or face death. A lot of them did (what the term "marrano" refers to) and became cryptokikes.

Catalunya in particular is chock full of them. You just have to check their faces and you go "this is a jew all the way", but no, they're national spaniards, as are their names. But a jew is a jew.

That also explains how it's the most left-leaning region in the whole country.

The attacker conveniently dropped his passport at the scene. This is a typical mossad trick so i don't think this one was a legit snackbar. What's their motive for false flagging a terror attack?

Found this on twitter, possibly sending a message?

of course not, how could a parasite possibly comprehend the simple concept of symbiosis? parasites kill their hosts all the time. Regardless of whether it kills the parasite or not. the parasite doesn't care about survival it just cares about spreading its infection.

Oy vey

After Francos death, Spain invited Jews to come “back“. There are now many jewish mafiosi from Russia in Spain. Spain serves, served at least during the immobile boom as a money laundromat for crime syndicates from South-America and (((Russia))).

Italians are used to hand through the moslemic invader to Germany. Their attitudes will change, when the Mozies blow up a major tourist attraction or ram a truck down Galleria Vittorio Emanuele.

I think it's a reference to the statue of the little girl that proudly and stupidly stands to get gored/trampled/killed to death in front of the charging bull of patriarchy, in jew-york
the pic is a depiction of one of her possible fates, albeit the less likely because the bull is not a fucking leftist and zoophilia is utterly degenerate, but a rape is way more deeply troubling than violent death for liberals
and the tags covering the little cunt are greetings, salutations and mockery from the victorious team of the race war

just my take on it

Get a load of this kike

>We must maximise this as our propaganda against the islamic caliphate that controls the US and yet forgo all that may suggest that there are stark discrepancies with the jewish mainstream narrative on all these (((ISIS))) attacks, that never seems to harm, jewish business, jews or any of their institutes, just goys
Et kvetchra

Through natural selection, a parasite will at least keep its host alive for some time if the relationship becomes fatal for the host. If a parasite killed the host too fast then it'd result in that parasite dying out.
This is the same reason why common illnesses like the cold and flu are relatively harmless in the long run yet are so prevalent and why viruses with high fatality rates are rare.
What keeps parasites, bacteria, viruses, funghi, etc. around if they're the kind that almost always kills and kills quickly is the fact that these things have alternate lifecycles that don't include humans or whatever host in question.
gas the kikes racewar now

The genetics of the fat woman in the front row do not really compute, if i would be that fat, i would have bigger tits. Makes no sense.

dude, CCTVs aren't made to arrest terrorists, they're here to make the sheeple believe that they are "protected" by a benevolent government when naughty criminals can be identified after they have commited a crime and then shamed into being sorry for their behavior
a cctv camera is at a loss on what to do about a death-cultist goatfucker willing to behead kids and roll over pregnant women with a truck while yelling praises to his god in front of the camera

Yeah better mass surveil everyone and everything because they feel a need to arrest "naughty criminals", there is no real downside to this.
If you ask me it is just blatant stupidity, while at the same time importing refugees that will most likely become criminals that give 0 fucks about a gooey "bin that knife" police friends.

Kikes have had many hosts and they don't put all the eggs in the same basket,they thought the ussr was going to be their next big thing a country by kikes for the kikes,luckily for them they kept also some in the USA and israel was created,them happy merchants were never worried about the ussr or the americans they only were worried about israel
Although I heard some of them complaint about the ones living in israel having fucked things up for going there before the temple was rebuilt or some kike shit (it was in jiddish and i only understood as far as my shitty german allowed me to)