Rebel Media Exposed for underhanded tactics

Rebel Media Exposed for underhanded tactics.
WHY I LEFT THE REBEL MEDIA.

How will Rebel recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTfSgnWeL48
archive.is/3OPkS
youtube.com/watch?v=zz027kdYCls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get right out of town!

I always hear how good kikes are at negotiating, but this is something you'd tell a kid to make him eat his vegetables.

I wonder what lauren knows about (((ezra))).

download the video, this will get shaohed by kike lawyers.

So basically the guy agrees with the direction but not the methods, huh? That's what you call "hypocrisy".

With Jews you lose.

(((Levant))) has been trying to hitch his neocon 2.0 bullshit to Trump/Trumpism for awhile now. His agenda always seemed obvious to me, aside from the fact that he's such a physically revolting specimen of heebdom.

We should spread this around as much on normie/alt-lite platforms as possible to curtail his ability to gull any more normies.

"There's way more to come on this story, so watch this space."

We'll be waiting.

>I wonder what (((lauren))) knows about (((ezra))).

So she's still getting paid by the Jew?

Rebel Media are (((shit))). What else is new?

Summary

>They're funded by (((secret backers)))

LoL, that's pretty much it, he won't stop shilling the jew propaganda, just not for Ezra's cabal anymore.
That was more Ezra's choice rather than from his own volition from a sudden rush of conscience.

Trump/Trumpism always was neocon 2.0

That sociopathic snake behavior from ((Ezra)) is just so timeless and stereotypical of them that it makes no suprise why anyone with a spine an principles would react with disgust. Can only hope they audit the fuck out of them.

>They're funded by (((secret backers)))
literally controlled opposition

(((Ezra Levant)))

Ezra
Goy

oy vey

Good video. I hope he doesn't get suicided. We know Ezra has ties to the Zionist money machine.

It would be poetic if Ezra's only way out was… suicide.

oh fugg apparently gavin is also leaving.

from sky:

news.sky.com/story/live-van-ploughs-into-crowd-in-barcelona-10992730

[Ezrea Oy vey'ing in the distance]

> With only (((Laura Loomer))) for company.
topkek. And judging by the photo this Caolin chose to use of Laura, I'd say he's certainly now Jewaware.

This is good. This is good news.

Why? Because they cucked on Trump's statements in Charlottesville.

This is a good thing.

Must've fucked up badly if McCuckness is leaving. The guy probably has one of their larger established fanbases.

TOP KEK, GET REKT YOU FUCKING KIKES

No matter your personal feelings, spread this shit and get the bloated kike Ezra's operation SHUT DOWN. ALMOST AS GOOD AS A SHOTGUN BLAST TO THE YIDS HEAD.

"far-right"

Oh, my sides

Faith was talking on the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack the other day, she might be off too

Far right up *something*… amirite?

Is this the gay who was in a relationship with Watson?

ezra replies!

youtube.com/watch?v=zTfSgnWeL48

This is Paul Joseph Cuckson's butt buddy, right?

Seems like everyone over at Rebel who's not a kike got a good dose of redpills

>(((rebel media)))
Oh, you leafs are so cute!

How will Gavin support his alcohol and cocaine habit without the shekels?

I can't stand his degeneracy, but Gavin can partially redeem himself if he goes to another platform and starts naming the yid.
It would be good if he could get all those alt-lite cucks to actually think about the kike situation. Other than that, I've heard that the Proud Boys are basically leaving the organization en masse.

I thought PJW had a (((beard))).

that sounds so fucking faggy

I will bet Ezra has that covered in some agreement. Either that or Gavin gets Mossaded.

I thought PJW was married to a chink? I keep hearing that on 4pol.

Those rabbis are good at (((legalese))).

This is the gayest fucking image I've ever seen. The alt-light/neocon/cuckchan "movement" is absolutely disgusting.

I'm watching this right now. Pretty much

McAnus is King Cuck and Grand Master Shabbos Goy. If anything, he's leaving because (((The Rebel))) isn't cucky enough.

Faith Goldy was on the daiIy stormer's podcast though after the rally. If anything, she's probably going to be (((shut down))) by Ezra L'chaim

Their symbol is literally a rooster, literally representing a cuck. And Gavin himself goes around silencing anyone in his AIDS-riddled group who says anything even slightly non-kosher.

vid related

Jej. What's that saying about jews and big lies?

Not just faggy, which they are but they also have a uniform of black Polo shirts with yellow trim, the exact same style as the jewish Defence League, the proudfagboys have openly marched alongside the JDL in their group.

Pics related:
Oy vey there's that commie fist salute again being made by agents we're told our /ourguys/ despite them working alongside the JDL.
Even Spencer and other (((alt-right))) cryptos have doing that recently too

wtf are they even supposed to be, that is legit some of the gayest shit i've ever seen

All I need to know about the "Proud Boys" is that they fought against WNs for defending confederate statutes.

It really is amazing. The british faggot has literal audio proof of Ezra acting like a thieving kike, and he's still trying to pretend this is fake. It's like what Hitler said. Doesn't matter how much damning information you browbeat them with, nothing works.

kike kike weasel like

His story doesn't even make sense. He paints them as shifty faggots and subtly hints multiple times that the advances his gives them are going to weird things like drugs. Like out of the kindness of his heart he's just giving these two gay guys in another country hundreds of pounds for no reason. Then he mentions he helps them move from a shitty apartment. Okay. Then when he eventually fires them after a few months of being employed, they demand severance pay equaling like 100k. Then all of a sudden they threaten to make up a total lie about him pocketing money. So he keeps paying them so their totally made up and not true lie isn't leaked to the liberal media. But then they release the information anyway and he totally has no idea why they would release this completely made up lie about him being a greedy jew after he paid them.

Probably explains why Lauren doesn't go out of her way that much anymore to mock people when the jews are brought up. Sometimes it takes seeing their behavior that everyone talks about up close and personal to truly understand it. Faith Goldy is the same way. She actually mentioned the JQ on Stefan Moly's show and went on Azzmadors podcast after the Charlotte event.

Well I guess that settles it. This from a voice you can trust.

Is she a kike? All I could find on her is that she's of "partial Greek and Ukrainian origin", which to me is extremely suspicious and makes me think she's a kike. Anyone know for sure? I really hope she isn't. She makes my penis hard.

thernobitch is the biggest flip flopping kike.

I don't trust any of the people involved here. They're all grifters.

Pretty fucking much. It's trying to figure out who is lying between a faggot and a Jew. Cernovich putting his two cents in made me roll my eyes because he's already a shady mother fucker.

I was reading something from Ezra saying that Gavin is leaving, he was lured away by a major competitor. Infowars maybe?

I don't think so. I was really surprised actually when she went on the Krypto Report with Azzmador live from Charlottesville given her employer and the fact that Azz is quite open and vocal about GTKRWN.

You see, this is exactly what the 'based' (((alt-right))) have been doing since the start of Trump's campaign.

I think he says weird things like "Ubers", but he kinda mumbles that word. They're fags though, so most certainly buying drugs regularly.
Exactly.

This guy is calling Cernovich and The Rebel Media shit media.

She knows what his jizz and asshole tastes like.

Sorry the MAGA hat puts them all in the same pile for me.

Lauren can grift my cock anytime. The others have zero value.

Ezra was known as a scam artist in leaf media for years. One of his ex employees is on my Faceberg. Interesting stories, and very sharp practice, bordering on barratry from this clown.

Lel, cernobitch acts as an unintentional litmus test. Whoever he sides with is who you know is the one who's being deceitful

I think Faith probably posts on /christian/. Either that or the Christ chan meme went normal and she's adding it to a fake Christian persona.

Is anyone sure where she stands?

Why are they leaving is RM too right wing for them?

I wonder if we can meme a lawsuit and investigation into this. I remember seeing some vid of how they should donate to RM to help Christians escape Syria and Iraq. If they didn't, that would be damning PR at the very least.

I'm curious to see what Lauren says now these accusations surfaced.

Is everyone leaving because right wing nazi attack, and rebel is seen as alt right?

So am I. I'm watching her Twitter to see if she posts anything, but nothing yet. If my name was dropped in something like this I would stay quiet until the second video comes out.

she probably wont say anything if she signed a nondisclosure.

this. i think theyre both dodgy tbqh.

LS won't say shit because she most likely took hush money

I've never watched her content. I only know she was giving fair coverage during the rally and was willing to go on Azzmador's show and even joked with them about roman salutes and such. Seems like an upstanding woman.

Good, hopefully Lispovich fully chains himself to Rebel Media and get dragged down with Ezra Shekelberg.

why us this anchored

Faith is a good catholic girl. These faggots are starting to look a little dodgy.

Holy fuck you're right this has been anchored!
This is a proper thread of genuine interest to Holla Forumsaks
Anchoring this while pinning "praise based neocon jews" threads every day is just pissing in every anons faces

Because
Because info that could legit damage a shitty outfit of edgy ziocons is >muh ecelebs

What's the odds Uncle Ezra got this thread anchored for shekel coin?

I doubt she's really a catholic

Daily reminder that jew TRSodomite/Unite the Right Organizer Eli Mosley aka Elliot Kline is a former Proud Boy.

Comes up with nothing apart from chink shit. I also tried replacing the 0 with a D and it comes up with nothing

Replace it with an "O"
archive.is/3OPkS

I live in Kikeland (Los Angeles) and this is how Jews behave all the time. He is a typical Jew. Seriously.

Faith Goldy "fired" - youtube.com/watch?v=zz027kdYCls

Took the "hush money", apparently

PRAISE KEK!!! FUCK YOU EZRA LEVANT!!! NEMESIS STRIKES YOU DOWN!!!

DIBS ON GASSING (((EZRA LEVANT))) ON DOTR.

Bump!