Psychopaths in video games

…Then I apply an herb mint facial mask which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older, then moisturiser, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturising protective lotion.

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no "real me," only an entity, something illusory. And, though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/CrazedLunatic83/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

every game character who engages in massive amounts of combat and violence without reflecting on it could be considered within the psychopath spectrum

Nottin Portan is one of the best Psychopaths in recent memories

Akira Nishikiyama is a good example but he had some sense of control at times,Kyohei Jingu was much worse

Fuck you. This thread is gonna be the same copy/paste generic shit we've had thousands of times. Prove me wrong, I fucking dare you.

You got disproven in the post right above yours, kill yourself with a blast to the head for lulz you homosexual

Posting best psychopath.

Who Caim here?

Whoops too late

I won't, but I'm so relieved

Thanks for proving my point.

epin

Waste of a get, just like a waste of oxygen.
Off yourself, or find a proper psychopath like

Listen, typically, I'd go all bonkers, but I don't even like steven. You also have no right to call things shit, since your edge is right there with the tumblrites, not to mention you've begun to avatarfag.

Polite sage for pity.

Man who posts Steven Universe images show increasing signs of autism

I doubt he'd actually score that high in the antisocial personality disorder test. His personality is not exactly reliable since the world he lives in is going through massive war and basically an apocalypse-tier event.

If he was a true sociopath, he wouldn't have gone after Angelus.

Porky from the mother franchise is absolutely batshit insane.

It dosent help that hes immortal and lived 1000-10000 years to amplify his condition.

user
Psychopath means that they cannot in most ways feel empathy, connections, or attachment or reasons for their actions or people around them
the only legitimate psychopath up there would be dean, and he's probably more of a sociopath

this should be a stallman edit
What you are refering to as a psychopath is actually a sociopath, or what i prefer calling them, crazies

Isn't Dean more of a sociopath?

No, "sociopath" just means "socialized psychopath", as in with less of the social stunting that a psychopath's disability makes them incredibly vulnerable to.

A psychopath thread? On my Holla Forums?

Here, anons:

>youtube.com/user/CrazedLunatic83/videos

Tons of documentaries about actual psychopaths and serial killers. Ed Gein's house would honest to god make PT look like Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

As for decent psychopaths in games, the following come to mind:

I wish I could think of more from vidya off the top of my head. Big RPGs sometimes have serial killer sidequests, too.