Resident Evil Thread

Anyone know how to rip these before they're lost forever?
Also Resident Evil thread

Other urls found in this thread:

phoenix-games.weebly.com/bio-hazardous-ep-1-4.html
archive.is/5XXEK
phoenix-games.weebly.com/uploads/2/5/1/3/25139087/bio-hazardous_ep4.swf
archive.is/I0elZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck
phoenix-games.weebly.com/bio-hazardous-ep-1-4.html

Hey that's cool. You guys have all seen the new gameplay trailer for Resident Evil 7 Biohazard though, right? It looks fantastic! In fact I preordered the game yesterday from Gamestop and bought a new 12 month PSN Gold membership to try the new demo when it comes out!

>Spoopy first person 'Survival horror'
God damn Crapcom
You're tearing this fandom apart Crapcom
Why can't you do it right?

It took us 20 years for Resident Evil to get free movement and shoot on the run, and when finally we got controls that rivaled Vanquish, you faggots had to poison the well with your retarded Amnesia memes.

Enjoy your hide n seek reboot.

At least REmake 2 is coming.

The only game that could possibly be as great as REmake in the whole franchise.

What's the best starting point in the series for someone who's never played a RE game?

release order much like any franchise

This but put REmake in high priority.

LOL
archive.is/5XXEK

The first one or REmake

Even as one of the few people who enjoyed 6, I wouldn't want this
Also please don't give Sherry downs like you did in DC
Anyway suppose it's time
Since I haven't finished a few of them expect this time line to be updated
The best way to do this is to lay the ground work, but minor backstory for the game that it is used during
Prologue
virus so Spencer can monopolize Umbrella

Fuck you bitch, you never played a Resident Evil game before.

Repostan because I fucked up
Prologue

Spencer was killed before the first game? I thought he was alive till the five game.

Spencer was the most interesting thing in the game series as he was always surrounded by mystery and all that.

god even the trailer is boring

OOh… that explains a lot.

Do Marcus turn into any mutant horror?

Do Spencer appear in any game besides the shitty cutscene in RE 5?

Read the repost, in my shuffling of time points I originally had a Marcus entry above it, but when I added more it got disconnected
Part Zero
Rebecca heads to the mansion

Right click -> view page source -> media
Remember it. It works for lots of things.

Reminder that Wesker survived RE5
Reminder that he has clones
The series became as retarded as the movies

Now since canon version of the game exists, we're going to have to make somethings up
Part One
How'd I do?

Daily reminder that Lisa Trevor from REmake wasn't in the original and didn't fit at all with the western theme of the game (it was yet another ripoff from The Ring), but you faggots couldn't notice as you were too busy sucking off some Gamefaqs sperg going on about how the game's perfect.

REmake: proof that nice graphics are everything gamers want, they'll even pretend they have magic properties like IMMERSIVENESS.

RESIDENT AMNESIA!!

Not adverse to trying something different but this seems like too big a departure from something that should be a Resident Evil game. Feels like a situation where they had an original idea but they fear it wouldn't sell on its own merits so they tacked the Resident Evil name to it. Are we going to just play as pants shitting scarey cats the entire game because they might be annoying, unless you have a secret commentary that has black people screaming at what you should do as a scared white woman.

Ayy if it's in first person that means i can't see jill's tits.

Never forget
Translation for fourth picture is "Seriously?"

Typing up part two, in the meantime enjoy Sherry's potential RE6 costumes

ISHYGDDT

Part Two
>Claire runs into Irons, who doesn't question the knife wounds on the Mayor's daughter or the semen stains
>Claire runs into the 12 year old Sherry Birkin, of no relation to William I assure you not

Part Two Continued
We have to conjecture just a little here, because canon has Sherry run into Mr.T at least once

If it plays like RE6 and I can use loli Sherry in a Mercs mode, it wouldn't be nearly that bad for me.

Nothing will ever become as retarded as the movies.

Always gotta turn the tomboy looking character into a futa, I hate that shit.

What if loli Sherry sexualizes you?

She would never do that…right?
Also I sure hope that's not the end of some LEWD doujin you posted
I do agree that would be awesome, but still prefer that it plays like REmake or if it must, Cold Fear

Is Darkside chronicles any good? at all?

It's pretty good if you don't mind on rail shooters, although the shaky cam can get annoying if you're trying to get all the collectibles
Also Sherry is horrifying

Please explain how she could even do that?

Can someone mod these into RE6?

Huh, so that's what the G-virus does…

Did you merge the Chris and Jill stories on your own, or did you copy it from somewhere else?

Aw hell, I never realised this was a pun.

When it comes to fucking, Birkins don't take no as an answer.
To my knowledge, no, it's just a single pic.
I'd be happy with messing with the character models since I still have the option to play the PS1 version.

By any means necessary.

REmake 2 cant come out soon enough!

For you…

I merged the stories on my own, since the only story where both Rebecca and Barry are mentioned is the book which omits Lisa
Also glad I could help you realize Ben's sense of humour

Trashed.

sadly RE will die with RE7 or more accurately: what was left of RE
when you need cloning for your story to make sense then you utterly fucked up big. REvelations was nice but the best part alex mansion was the shortest. I also liked the forsest in the dark part.

Capcom are fucking retards and I hope they go bankrupt

If I put on the beret would she die?

No. RE6 controls were janky as shit.

>for that matter, the new cowadootdoot also looks pretty interesting to me

when did my taste turn so bad

I'm curious about RE7, but I have no hope.
I want to know what Capcom is going to do with Claire in RE2make. They didn't hire Alyson Court last time she was used, and Claire's face got kind of ugly.

The future one or the NuWWI?

You can't fool me Todd, I know that's you, trying to get me to pre-order your new Skyrime Remastered Edition, only $59.99 MSRP, which is a real steal since it comes with all the DLC packs! I'll never fall for it!

the future one. they had my interest when they started talking about doing a more open-ended kind of war (allowing you to choose which objectives to pursue when, with a noticeable effect on future battles) and the ship customization

definitely going to pirate it since cod multiplayer is cod multiplayer but i'm genuinely interested, and really truly have no idea how that trailer got so much hatred

I don't think anyone hated it beyond the retards that would pay for a COD game.

Anyone feel like RE lost something in style with the newer generation games? To me I think it had to do with the switch to more realistic art style instead of the partially stylized look of the older games. The environments and characters just started to feel too commonplace and dull to me.

Your tastes aren't bad.
You're just on a board full of hipsters and contrarians.

There could be a game released that gives you blowjobs as you play it and these faggots will start saying how blowjobs are horrible and only normalfags like blowjobs and other usual Holla Forums shit.

Not an argument.

Her face does look a bit weird, and plain ugly from certain angles.
It certainly doesn't look like a 19 year old though, so they'll have to have something different and I hope it's something better.

Please, continue. I've played all the games, but your take with all the keks is really good.

Well no. Its more of a tautology.

Don't fool yourself, it will be a third person shooter, just you watch. Just look at current Capcom track record and keep in mind that they closed RE2 fan project which had third person camera and took some its devs abroad so they could help Capcom to make the game.

Capcom can do only one thing right and that thing is cashgrab re-releases. Although even that's arguable considering their non-existent technical support, most of their re-releases never received at least a single patch.

When you stopped playing actual good games. It's the same thing with nuDoom, people love it just because they were playing absolute trash before and forgot how a good game tastes like.

You really wanna know? :^)

Yes
Leave no detail out

Good shit user, gimme more

Alright

I really wish it will have some guns. Instead of relying on hiding from one shitty QTE trigger that homes in on you, you should be able to kill some monsters but due to scarcity of ammo, you simply cannot kill them all. It's so much better premise for vidya horror. Or just stun or make it run away from you, like in Alien Isolation. But god, don't do stealth combat. You are supposed to delay the inevitable, not out-smart zombie dogs with a hammer.

It will at least have a shotgun. And it was confirmed that there'll be no QTE's. I'm curious how it'll look on release, but right now I'll consider it shit until proven wrong.

WHAT'RE YA BUYIN

HEHEHE, THANK YOU

I've never heard of anyone hating the futuristic COD on here and RE6 is reasonable to hate from what I've played.

The shotgun's just a prop to keep a room from crushing you for those nostalgia points.

You know. As much as I know RE6 was bad. Atleast it felt like an RE game despite being fully action focused.
So we get one game thats super unpolished but has fun gameplay when the unpolished bits aren't in your way, and now we get a game thats polished but overall has boring gameplay because there was no gameplay to polish.

Fucking dropped, at least in 6 they were infected

Did we play the same Operation Raccoon City?
I remember tons of monsters in that game.
I think there were people with guns in the first level or so (when you're infiltrating that Umbrella Hive/lab) but the rest is just waves and waves of monsters.

Maybe you should write game reviews for a living.

No you're just a faggot with moronic opinions.

Im not ready for a milf jill Holla Forums, im not ready at all ;_;

I got stuck at the part where you have to raise generators or something like that, I might give it another try after I finish Rev2 though

It's ok, the series is getting rebooted soon :^)

Can't say I really remember the particulars of any given missions it has been a long time.

On another note, it probably wouldn't be a bad thing for Resident Evil to get rebooted. The story of the games has flown off wildly off the rails as they have had to try to keep the whole thing going.

Now that they've had all those ideas tossed out there I would like to see a reboot where Umbrella isn't destroyed.
Where you can get all sorts of stories that take place in all sorts of small towns and cities around the world.

You can stay global without the escalation of a global threat that the whole world knows about. More like something to be suppressed. You can have stories involving characters just caught in the madness or even those that are working for Umbrella or other special suppression teams (a redo of ORC that's better).

But that's never going to happen.

I honestly think that Chris should have died at the end of his campaign in 6. I mean Piers was ok, but there was no time to get attached and it's just another person dying at this point. Code Veronica tonight

RE6 was top notch controls. A shame they designed the rest of the game in complete darkness to what the team developing the controls was doing.

Bleh. I absolutely HATE games where you can only hide from the enemies, that's never ever fun in the least. A good scary game makes things scary by having to choose when to fight and when to run, and for that choice to exist it has to actually have fighting. Not to mention so many other design problems with games where you can only run and hide from things.

I can handle changing up the setting and rebooting the story, but if this is a game where you only hide from stuff, NOPE. That's an absolute deal breaker.

I can't stand RE4. The controls suck hard ass, it's supposed to be copying tank controls but it's almost impossible to turn whilst moving like in the older games, leon always stops to turn it's so gay. Also what the fuck is with the gun shaking? It's so annoying I end up wasting 90% of my bullets because you can't tell where the laser is meant to be pointing. Line up an headshot, then the next 5 follow up shots miss. It's so frustrating and it stops you from getting into the game, RE5 is better.

4 > 3 > CV > 5 > Remake

The boner I had at that part when I was younger was not to be believed.

Wouldn't that story line only get continued in a Revelations 3 anyway? I don't see RE7 necessarily interfering with that, no matter what does happen there.

What? I don't know a thing about this. Mind explaning?

I think he's mistakenly referring to the bad end, not the actual canon ending.

Alex Wesker in Revelations 2.

She succeeds in the good ending too.

Kind of how they made Resident Evil 3 a numbered title instead of Code Veronica. -except they have no excuse to fuck with that kind of thing this time around.

No, Resident Evil Dualshock Edition! :^)

i wanna fug licker

Nigger there was a guy on 4chan's Holla Forums years ago that said that they were color blind and still managed to get through that game, there ain't shit wrong with the aiming you just suck,

What's scary is to have the option to fight and realizing your efforts have minimal effect or being too confident the game tricks you into getting raped and laughs at you. Hell, fighting the Nemesis for the first time feels like both (I also thought trying to run was the game trying to fake me out and kill me).

I modded the laser color to yellow so I could see it.

Anyone know how to get Operation Racoon City running on Win 7? *im glad I only paid $8 on a steam sale*

One day, we'll get a writefag that isn't gay.

They don't hate on the new CoD as much because it's being hated on massively by normalfags for not being the same old Modern or WW2 slow gay shit over and over again. To quote an user on Black Ops 3, "huh, maybe in a few more games we might get good one"

There were Spec Ops throughout the whole fucking game you moron.

Part Veronica
>Alexia REALLY loves her Nii-san, and he dies in her arms Unless you're playing Darkside Chronicles, but I digress
Backstory Intermission
Back on Track

Pretty sure he's a four eyes fan
I can see the appeal

Ah I see.
I never bothered to go back through and get the other ending. Worth it, would you say? I mean, spoiler aside haha.

Fuck this stupid crossdressing nigger and his whole post-Edward psychotic fucking family.

Yes. If you like fanservice.

You never got the good ending?
It's definitely worth to get it.
Getting the bad ending after the good one isn't all that worth it though, since the only difference there is cutscenes, but the good ending has additional gameplay.

The thing is REmake was made 14 fucking years ago. Capcom is not the same company. You should expect the worst.

That's gay as fuck.

I expect nothing from Capcom anymore. Being a Resident Evil fan is suffering.

The 4th video is just a repeat of the 3rd one on my page for this one.

Nevermind, found it.
phoenix-games.weebly.com/uploads/2/5/1/3/25139087/bio-hazardous_ep4.swf

Saved in case if the thread goes under.

Didnt they do that because sony had the rights to numbered RE games? Code Veronica was supposed to be RE3

one fucking job

It's side content, I hope.

No bully if I bullshit some things?

no promises nerdlord

Part Side

H-How dare you?

prepare to get billied you double nerdlord

Just for that African Genocide tonight

do 4 5 and 6

African Genocide is 5
6 probably soon, 4 not yet since I haven't finished it also why I skipped the Outbreaks

outbreak is really good though

That's why it's on the list
Fucking femlicker

fuck'in play it dork

I already have, just haven't finished it yet

don't make me make you hit your self now

as someone with a massive level of resi autism I thank you.

My kind of guy.

user, i could really do with some sauce for that pic.
Already did and did not find anythig.

This is the worst fap roulette yet since 3 of the girls are only possible to roll 3/100th of the time.

Remove the nigger add Rebecca to older Sherry's spot, and add Claire to the nigger's old slot. Disregard Rev Jill altogether, she's a shit.
Rolling.

It's true, so here you go.

Good luck, I've searched the bowls of the internet for the source material and never found a thing.

FUCK

:^)

Nice.

This got posted on Holla Forums years ago as well too, it was used to derail threads

Here, take this.

Part Five

I dunno, older Sherry is literally a perma virgin, that's pretty amazing

She was deflowered as a child. Mental wounds never heal.

But user hymen regrows every time

Please explain to the court

Subjective I guess, this is perfect though.

Since Sherry gained her regenerative powers after the anti-body was put in her, it's a tight fit for young sherry either way.

Canon is actually oral implantation, so she's still technically a virgin if Clarie didn't insert things into her when she was unconcious because she was bored.

Also that last point
I think Sherry's the lewder one
By far

I'm still cautiously optimistic that this is just trailer pandering to attract LP and walking sim faggots, they've said the actual game is different from the Demo and trailers.

Still, it's Capcom so we might as well hold out for the RE2make

but user.

I want to have sex with sheva.

Nah, the actual game is in first person too.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They've said many things but nothing ever turns out how fans want it to these days.

REmake 2 never ever

Don't say that.

I know I shouldn't expect anything from modern Capcom but I'm still desperately hoping for something good because I love RE too much.

I'm going to play REmake for the first time. I don't know everything about the changes, just that Crimson Heads are a thing and that you can go into the woods too. What am I in for? I never beat Chris route in the original.

Oh well, I didn't know that was something my dick wanted.

Fun.
Play in 4:3 resolution, since that's how it was originally made and 16:9 is just zoomed 4:3.
My only hint is if you're stuck, check your map. Your map is extremely helpful, and people tend to not use it even in other games.

Should I do 6 or Revelations next?

Play REmake, 2, 3 and 4 for the rest of your life

That may get boring after some time

archive.is/I0elZ

Just hopped in to say that you, yes you.

I bet you're actually gay.

They said before that the protagonist would be some random new character and that other RE characters would appear as NPCs or something.

However

It probably sounds especially stupid since it was written by the ESRB, but it still sounds questionable either way.

you're right FK and sht aren't words

How the fuck did they fuck that up? It's the goddamn ESRB. It's not that fucking hard.

It could have the best controls in vidya history, none of that matters if it's forced to operate garbage gameplay to sit you through a Michael Bay meets shounen anime nonsense kind of plot.

EA wants to pretend the game they reskinned for the 4th or 5th time is the bee's knees so they sent bots and/or shills to mass dislike trailers and spam "COD killer!!!" and "RIP COD" everywhere.

If that's the case, why did the worm/larva thing leave her crotch when she was found? Also Annette mentioned that William would have been fixated on her due to her genetics Man the 90s got away with damn near everything

There's always 0.

I guess combat is confirmed.

What do you expect from "journalists"?

You know what the 90s didn't get away with?
A future
;_;

goddammit user

(checked)

Not finished yet obviously but here

Why?

rollin

Mutants and flamethrowers just makes me think of "Extermination".

Fuckin' spoiler
I wonder how they'll portray Rebecca in the CGI movie next year.

I just want something like RE4, in first person with actual horror aspects. Being able to use your surroundings against the 'bad things'.

I'm kind of looking forward to Outlast 2 as well.

Maybe I'm a fanboy, but if I'm not playing as one of the characters I know and love then I don't give a shit. How the fucking is this RE7? I would have been less mad if it was some spinoff. But this is a mainline game and it's basically a soft reboot that dips way too much into the lazy ass modern "horror" well for my liking.

I agree, thats why i cant care about any of the characters post code veronica.

So user. What happened to Jills boyfriend? Did he stop existing post RE2?

user, i hate to break it to you but everyone except for around 100 people from raccoon city stopped existing post RE2

It would appear so
Maybe he had to go back

I dont remenber anything like that, refresh my memory user.

Which version of Code Veronica is the best?

It's the only survival game I've yet to beat, is it really that hard?

In the S.T.A.R.S. office in resident evil 2 both claire and leon make a note of a young mans photo on a desk. Saying it looks to be a boyfriend. The desk has a blue barret on it.

Ohh fuck, yeah i remenber that, i still want chris to get jill though ;_;

Me too, user, me too.

God dammit capcom, weve been waiting for this for years, sometimes some fanservice is ok.

It's the most action heavy of the classics, and there's lots of times where you're basically required to take damage unless you know exactly what to do.
It's also entirely 3D rendered instead of having 2D backgrounds, but that means its camera can move.

Play Code Veronica X on PS2. Unfortunately, the Dreamcast never got the X version.

And it won't fucking happen because it's illegal for kids to get mauled by zombies in a video game. Fucking hell I would play it too.

That doesn't make any sense. You play as child Sherry in RE2 and you can quite easily let yourself be killed.

I figured there were laws about depicting under 18 people that way otherwise we'd get more of it.

It did, but only in japan.

You can't make sexy alternate costumes for little girls and expect to sell your game. Such is our world.
Except Clock Tower 3. Capcom didn't care, I guess.

I wasn't thinking about costumes at all, I just don't see many (or any) horror games with some kids as the main characters.

Anyway I think it would be interesting if anything to put the focus on surviving in an environment that will kick your ass.

Some new blood added to the RE cast wouldn't hurt, really. There's only so many times you can conceivably shove Jill or Chris into these situations, and a slower paced more horror oriented game would no longer work with those guys because they're too busy backflipping out of helicopters and punching boulders to get spooked.

Kids can get mauled by zombies in the movies.
Sucks it doesn't happen more often.

That's why they made the BSAA, now they can shove them in any kind of zombie/mutant situation and make other badasses to let Chris rest his knuckles.

Here's a review for the RE6 artbook from a local bookstore

We're all gonna die up here

Just as user said. In Clock Tower 3 it's stated quite frequently that the protagonist is 14 years old. Becomes 15 years old the last 10 minutes of game. Has some od the sexiest unlocked outfits I've seen in a horror survival game. Shame we don't get unlockables like that anymore.

Been watching some Resident Evil speedrunning drama take place, apparently RE4 WR holder thinks easy difficulty speedruns shouldn't be counted alongside normal and pro difficulty even though it's faster by around five minutes or so, because easy skips two levels.
Also he wants to ban being able to switch framerates to do glitches because going to the main menu to change your framerates means your run is multiple segments, or something, and something about consoles not being able to switch framerates means it's not allowed.

Been watching some fag attempt to get the WR in the game by playing on easy and switching framerates in an attempt to force the issue.
It's pretty autistic, but the salt from the clique of the top RE4 speedrunners has been entertaining to watch.

Probably belongs in some speedrunning thread, but it's more interesting than the latest shitshow that is RE7.

the WR sounds like a bitch to me

which fag is that and don't tell me it's carcinogensda, he's not really a speed runner just another twitch cancer

The leaked ESRB rating seems to imply that it's got a range of weapons similar to the old RE games but it gives me less hope with the story as it's about the protag looking for his missing wife. Feels like there might be more personal junk going on than usual.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

But satan they're at the very least partially right.
Easy is a very different and way easier speedrun regardless of the presence of additional glitches (then again normal shouldn't be on the same board as professionnal either so it's their fault to begin with).

The framerate thing is just plain autistic, but technically since the game is ran with IGT instead of RTA that means you have free downtimes, now if they actually cared and didn't just want to protect their WR they would just allow it but with some sort of rule where you have to switch as fast as possible and not take 5 minutes or something especially when they already have an unspoken rule about using pause buffering or the pause menu at all in runs.

Anyway the current WR holder is a faggot mudshit that likes powertripping in his own stream so it doesn't surprise me at all the he's acting like that

The fag I've been watching attempt to beat the WR is cyberdemon531.

Apparently the stance cyber takes is that the higher difficulty levels are optional content and the idea that playing on easy could reduce the times is the most important factor, which I find agreeable, that is how it seems to work for most other games.
Honestly if Normal and Pro have their own levels then they should be in their own categories as a challenge speedrun.

Oh yeah I can see why they're all triggered.

user, Cyber takes the stance that pisses the most people off because that's what he does, don't take him or what he does and says too seriously.

Yeah, kinda, generally people just use the category they find the most fun to run and I can see why one wouldn't want to run RE4 easy because it is less interesting, any% in many games is quite a shit run although I don't see that happening in RE4 unless someone finds an OoB in every area.

Huh, didn't consider that. Still, it's been fun to watch.

Isn't the HD version of RE4 running on a different engine? Only gamecube/ps2 should count.

Nope, there's less difference between the current PC and NGC version than between the NGC and PS2 version anyway, the PS2 version is absolutely atrocious.

So was it ever confirmed if that rumor about ex-Kojipro devs that were working on PT got hired by Capcom to put together RE7?

Or is Capcom just capitalizing on it's rival's fuck ups by making a remarkably similar looking game to what PT allegedly would have been?

I thought the RE7 demo was breddy gud, I always wanted an actually scary RE game

Plz no bully

if it's true then they should have made a new IP with as marketing "from the creators of PT"

Thank you for the bulletin, Capcom!

As far as I know there's no law specifically stating that kids can't get killed barring the usual violence shit in Germany and Australia. They probably just decided that they don't want to deal with Soccer Moms complaining and not buying the game for little Timmy

there's a vidya in it so pic slightly related

Capcom and Kojipro both denied it last I heard. There's no real evidence that rumor was true in the first place.