No Mans Sky Class Action Lawsuit for Fraud

Ok Holla Forums hear me out, are you guys tired of being lied to? You know fraud is ilegal in the united states, with the amount of stuff shown to us in presentations compared to what we got, and the missing promises I'd say thats enough to start a class action lawsuit, let's get our 60$ back for this 20$ game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTCtMPdf3Co
lieffcabraser.com/about-us/class-action-faq/
imgur.com/a/j2eQa
proxyportal.org/kickass
poal.me/1tgbp2
youtube.com/watch?v=tMa_r7Mebo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm still waiting for my game key for MN9

> our

I'm just laughing at this whole shitshow. If you actually paid for this, you deserved to be scammed out of $60.

Wait… You actually bought it?

What makes you think a lawsuit is going to take off when false advertising has been swarming vidya for ages

Also

great thread.

But I didnt buy it, and you shouldn't have either you retard

Nigga I didn't buy this shit.
Also they could easily slip out of something like this by saying "the beta version of the game was not meant to be representative of the final product"

So, again, it's confirmed. OP is and always will be a faggot.

Check these digits.

You will never get those 60 shekels back no matter howhard you bite the pillow now.

It's been done with colonial marines. However it didn't reach the court because the publisher decided to brine the individuals who started the lawsuit

*bribe

Those are indeed some impressive digitals.

I'm more tired of retards buying this shit. Don't buy trash and the rest will solve itself.

I have a storng feeling that if Sean came into the basement of the Holla Forumsirgin who started the lawsuit with $1000 and a large coke, history would repeat itself

Never gonna happen.

hohohohoho.

Get out.

Yeah, I understand that this thread must have triggered a red alert at the sony shill HQ

Fags, the lot of you.

You have some pretty digits yourself

At least someone would get something out of it

Yours are not too bad either.

Why do you guys still buy games day one? Is it that hard to wait three days and learn whether or not a purchase is justified?

Very nice

BRO SLAMS GUY

It's FSA and common core tier education.

WEW

Otherwise I'm for this.

You paid for it despite all the warnings Holla Forums gave you?

I have no doubt your Class Action will be successful as most would settle just to avoid the time and cost of fighting litigation however most of it will just go to Shekelberg's lawfirm. Your choice.

What would happen if they joined forces to make a game?

This would be extremely painful

The only people that should feel ashamed are yourselves.

Good luck with that lawsuit, fam.

do you rly pay $60 for a digital version?

I fucking hate that fucking cunt.

That stupid fucking whore needs to get beat down until she shuts her fucking piehole.

I still got my 60 dollars tho, I don't buy shitty games

Damn right

See that asteroid over there?

You can shove it.

POST YFW YOU AREN'T OP

I was worried this image was wasted, but it looks like it checks out.

Here user, your dubs.

Can I see a video showing why no man's sky sucks? i was about to buy it for my little bro.

from the first trailer, I knew it would be boring. i was unsure how bad though. as the lies got bigger though, I had a feeling of glee at the thought of how salty people would get

I am so fucking glad retards like you exist. It makes me feel better about my own bad life decisions.

It's cool, Bateman's still got it covered.

Am I the only one who when sees the guy who made this game and just cringes at the sheer look of a man who is so insecure that no only he looks like a nu-male but also has to lie through his teeth to sell a game? It's absolutely pathetic and the prime example of a western dev.

This is the only reviewer I give any credence to.

I'm glad people are more willing to sue for video game fraud. Lawyers are realizing there's a gold mine in 20-30 year old dudes with too much time on their hands and no social lives. It's about fucking time.

Never watched this before. Annoying as fuck just the first 2 minutes in.

You're a bigger whore than Old Meg.

youtube.com/watch?v=WTCtMPdf3Co
This review covers it pretty well, and shows you a lot of the problems as well. It really all boils down to that the game is shallow, massive, but shallow.

almost

The bell can be fucking annoying but he actually gives reasons for his opinions beyond "it's bad". If you can recommend a reviewer you actually partially trust that would be great.

I'm a 33yo single guy posting on an imageboard that claims to support free speech while banning heaps of legal content, there isn't much I wouldn't fuck.

Why do you hate children?

Why are people making fun of OP? Everyone should be sympathetic toward his cause, whether you bought the game or not. If a lawsuit did go through wouldn't it deter other people from using the same false advertising tactics in the future?

Nothin' almost about yours, fam.

They aren't alt-right enough and cry when I tell them they'll die at the day of the rope unless they start killing niggers NOW.

If someone actually did get a class action off the ground (they won't) I would still support them, despite thinking that they were gullible faggots who deserve to be laughed at at least a little bit. It's not black and white. We can have both.

It would sell billions of copies but never actually come out.

Because he's a retard who fell for the hype. If he's old enough to remember Spore then he should've known never to fall for the hype.

To take part in such a lawsuit you need to have paid for the product in question, very few here could join any legal action as we didn't buy it.

As for lawsuits improving the industry I honestly can't see it happening, they would still lie their ass off with size 6 font at the bottom of the screen saying "not representative of the actual game".
The only industry I know of that has actually improved due to lawsuits is workplace safety because letting your workers die gets expensive fast.

WEW
E
W

You and all the other faggots here who bought it after the copious warnings and threads we trashed it deserve to lose your money.

You faggots might finally learn a valuable lesson- Holla Forums might be a hivemind, but when this many of us see the warning signs and proclaim it to be shit, It's going to be shit, and you faggots deserve to be poorer for it.

"Holla Forums is always right", but I'd wager a guess that Holla Forums is pretty fucking close to always too.

NOW FUCKING CHECK EM.

This is finely crafted bait.

I honestly don't know why anyone even cared about this game in the first place.

At the time I started seeing it surfacing, there were other games like Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen that looks much more interesting and realistic.

I looked at the cover and I just blew it off as some indie dev experimental bullshit.

I didn't expect to see 25 thousand reviews on steam and this massive fucking public disappointment.
I just thought it was some random game people would forget it about a month after it comes out.

Why do people care so much about this shit? How the heck did it happen that this many people even buy it?

They'll just get coupons or sone shit, class actions are a scam. But it'd fuck Sean up for his lies so I want to see it happen.

It doesn't work like that, buddy.

Fuck off you retarded faggot. Learn to see a scam when you see one.

Yea OP! we need to spread this to reddit, tumblr, twitter, and 4chan!

You see those dubs over there, you can check 'em

Dubs? what dubs are yo-

Oh Todd, you did it again.

Don't worry, I'm sure they will release the dubs DLC soon.

WHO COULD THAT POSSIBLY BE

I find funny how you prefer to mock OP than to actually rally him into action imean its not like Holla Forums as a whole hasnt burned money in worse causes.

And – try Reddit. As you can see, nobody here bought that game.

That looks like the lovechild of Guy-Manuel and Tali.

I would rather everyone that brought it learn and start pirating everything and only paying for what they like.
Then instead of changing marketing practices it would change the whole industry. Imagine a world were marketing meant nothing because everyone played first and paid second.

Will video games be better under more government oversights or not? Because the free market is shit right now in video games.

Who gets sued, Hello Games or Sony? I would like both of them to get smashed with a judicial dick.

You're more retarded than OP.

please never

Rather than enforce regulations the shit eating public just needs to be better educated on consumer practices, from how advertising is used to the consequences of continually swallowing poo

Yeah that's never going to happen.

Jesus fuck, why did I crack up.

user, you can't educate idiots. There needs to be an actual brain in their heads so that they can learn anything in the first place.

Well people who aren't retarded tend to be people who try to learn things is all I'm saying

Education has long since been comprised by ((scammers)). Until you get rid of them or actually find a way of getting people to admit they are a problem, its not going to change.

Between the two shitty choices, I'd rather the free market stay.

Sony would probably be able to walk away from it, Hello Games may not.

You guys are still around? How's it feel to get your news board NTR'd by Codemonkey?

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "There's no multiplayer!" and "Sean Murray lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention. Tread lightly.

You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.

I don't feel awkward or anxious playing No Man's Sky around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been procedurally generated for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We No Man's Sky fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow explorers, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you. I pity you.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that No Man's Sky is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall Call of Duty, start up No Man's Sky, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first planet, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

I'm sure everyone gets a kick out of that on reddit after its been posted the 100th time but fuck off numbnuts.

Double oh Bateman.

Fucking Faggot buying a game when NO ONE knew what would be the purpose to it for the longest time, only that you could do things and do stuff but never any more details for months.

Jesus. Also, how is Runescape still relevant? Shouldn't it have died like, 7 years ago?

lieffcabraser.com/about-us/class-action-faq/

Look into how Aliens Colonial Marines, the PSN hack, and the Blops game with broken multiplayer on release went, and learn from it.

I had some success the other day. (Don't bother voting, it won't make the front page now)

imgur.com/a/j2eQa

You'll notice the game has an internet defence force.

Thankfully, as long as you don't direct link, you should be able to outnumber them.

there is a big gambling scene in runescape. think its whip duels.

Too much faggotry here for me to even start.

Here's some pasta fresh from Youtube. Use where appropriate::

There are plenty of space games recently but NMS is unique in the concept and application of procedural tech. the impact of this project is orders of magnitude greater than any other contemporary game be it ED, SC or Empyrion.

Game devs around the world have seen what they did and been inspired to take this approach to world building. the effects will take time to be felt.

It's a bit like the Sex Pistols gig at the free trade hall - it only became clear later how influential it had been

Pic related is what I picture this cuck looks like.

If I had bought it I would support you

Mac is alright but he steadily gets more annoying over time . I mean, his opinions are often right, and he's got decent ish taste sans liking fallout 4 but his fake baby voices grate on me.

user, if we don't bust his balls, he won't learn. He needs to learn to never preoeder and watch a let's play first to see what its like.

user, the fuck are you thinking?

What is this, some new copypasta like the fallout 4 one?

Well, at least the opposite is true.
No new up-and-comer is gonna bank on randomization to compensate for their game's shortcomings.

thats some stale pasta, friend. its been going around for about a week.

You just know some college course will use these guys as a case study for gullible consumers

Sounds like it came straight out of neo GAF.

Case. The key is "There is no more!" "Xiaoenmulei lied to us!" Not to mention all the other indignityes. To tread slowly.

That's you. A million miles. I'm rare. They are few.

I do not believe in heaven because of the depression and anxiety is one of them, there is no influence on me. However, in addition, from the shell at the time of their lives. We are the most beautiful in the world, and the first meeting - good. Incredible. Do not die. Followers to heaven, but the difference, we are sensitive, especially for those who are upset, no doubt, to help get the equipment.

He does not condone evil. Not hate you. I do not. Poll.

I believe that you feel that way. I think that no one dreams of paradise. Sorry, you have to be seen to be pleasant. However, I felt the need to draw closer to the penalties for public opinion critical. To show the truth, I think that the most important thing in life. I believe that all of us, at least from the perspective of the adaptation of the less than human. I do not have the disease, Shakespeare means stupid life, take time.

Want to cry, and in writing, must be love, Welcome to join us. Remove the phone duty, the committee is in heaven, perhaps we will see all these questions, the first may experience the unexpected.

There is no such thing as a free market on this planet. Everything is one way or another controlled somehow and especially in the west it is very bad as we have tons of regulation laws. The average consumer is uneducated and stupid. Even here we have kids that know no responsibility and bitch about how they are free to spend their money however they want even if it is for buying shit. It is only normal that the corporations are taking over, because neither the consumer, nor the worker care enough about themselves to act based on their own interests. As such only the corporation acts based on its own interest and is the only winner. The laziness of the average scum to care about himself is what is killing capitalism.

it came from redditnot like thats much of a surprise

There's also the fact they generally have no fucking clue of the matter at hand when it comes to oversight and will likely just hire in their beer pong bro from college to manage things. Or some token, which will be equally fucking cancerous.

Nah, you now exist to make me laugh.

Anyone that couldn't smell the bullshit he was spewing from miles away deserves to lose their money.

Should have donated a cool five dollars to SpaceEngine instead of ignoring years of Holla Forums's warnings not to give money to goony bearded, adult sized boys.

Why do people keep falling for shit games?

When I saw the trailer 3 years ago I immediately knew it was a piece of shit.

The dumb title, the tumblr color scheme, how did no one see this coming?

Not surprised after the fallout 4 one. Fuckibg lolcows, the lot of em.

Yep. All they do is cause increased bloat and everything gets slower and worse. Government is rarely ever the answer.

>SIXTY DOLLARS

Got some more from this guy, he's a great snapshot of the pretentious morons this game brings out of the woodwork so sure that they've seen the second coming:

Thee achievement in this game is so incredible that most people can't even comprehend it so they look for flaws to preserve their own sanity - it's like the old 'describe infinity' conundrum.

This base game has almost limitless possibilities for expansion. believe me, this is just the first small step. The infinite opportunities for this technology are truly breathtaking. it is safe to say that the leap forward with this concept is so immense that the majority of people can't even wrap their head around it.

Give it 5 years and it will be apparent what a huge leap forward this project has been.

You're all part of the reason why the high profile video game industry has gone to shit you know.

what torrenting sites do you use? I used to stick with kickass before it went down. IGG and PCgames are shit and i don't have a private tracker

Go look at the payout of the recent Nvidia class action for false advertisement. $300 videocard and the payout is $30.00. Why you would want to start a class action for $6 I dont know. So OP next time you decide to have a sperg out, do more research and less smelling your own farts.
Also your image makes no sense. It is Nu Dev Lies

How the fuck have they not been arrested yet?

The idea is nice, i didn't pay for the game but $60 is well worth the money to see this bearded hipster todd clone cry on camera.

KIKESTART IT!

Didn't someone try this with that shitty Alien game a while back? I don't think it'll work out.

>our

there is also another one i cant find, but it has the line
its hilarious.

Only plebians torrent from public honeypot trackers. I'd have one invite to ultimategamer.club but I'm not going to give it to some random pleb on Holla Forums

Noice

it got settled outside court a.k.a. they bribed the people behind the lawsuit with $1000 to avoid losing a million.

The defense lawyer is just going to call you ignorant for falling for this shit over and over again and y'all will lose the case.

Have you even played games in the last 10 years?

You're implying i actually bought it.

It still boggles me that people think having similar values = being a hivemind

Let me guess, your family tree is a circle?

I liked the original trailer, but it was a completely different build than the final product. What made people realize it was shit was how jarringly similar every subsequent trailer was with the first one. It amazes me in a game advertised as having an inconceivable amount of possibilities ended up being as repetitive as most modern AAA games.

18 quintillion get

STILL using that tactic, huh?

I dont get it, are you implying that
or

user, it's a stupid meme game and I'm at least glad you don't want to pay for it…. I'm suprissed someone lacking in computer savy like you made it all the way here to hate chan. Here though, I'll be nice…
proxyportal.org/kickass

The problem with kickass is the owner is gone and some faggots took over many of the addresses, setting up drive by malware and other shit.

How did NMS get so much hype in the first place? We had essentially no idea what the game is about, except for flying around and collecting stuff, yet it kept getting more and more hype and people started imaging things to be in the game that were never actually promised.

It's exactly why. Everyone left the gameplay to the imagination up to the moment the game copies started hitting the streets. Nobody had any idea how the game plays like and some easily impressionable people (hint: all the normalfags on reddit) imagined it's got to be something amazing

if your bro is less than 12 years old he will probably love No Man's Sky so if you don't have any alternatives you should buy him that

I distinctly remember Sean Murray saying a shitload about all the possible things you could do in the gameplay, which in the end turned out to be lies.

Sean Murray also made vague and contradictory statements about the game features.
There was even a number of times one could argue he intentionally lied and fueled hype for features that were never going to be in the game or got ripped out because they didn't have enough time/skill/experience.
For example the faggot was basically hinting at multiplayer up until a month before release.

Hope someone does actually sue the faggot and his studio, maybe even Sony too since they did nothing to correct the bullshit around the game.
This is probably one of the best examples of false advertising and "bait-and-switch" that have gone on for years and years in vidya, might just be the best chance to finally sue for it.

Going after the shekels is the fastest way to stop shit like this.

He was asked point black questions.

Can you land on an asteroid? Can you grief other players? Can you change your appearance?

I remember these three off the top of my head, and all his responses to those were definitive answers. You can't "one could argue he lied", there's nothing to argue about, the man lied and kept on lying right up until the game released.

I don't think I've ever seen a more blatant campaign of misinformation and false advertisement than this one.

Nope, the nigger strait up liked. When the patchwas relesed he said "we added a galaxy map scaner to make it eaisier to find other players", just a few days before that he say "NMS is not a multyplayer game, dont go in looking for that experience.
The tweets are in that "New disapointment discovered" video

didn't buy it, sorry.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH "THE FRIDGE" AND LIVE TO TELL THE TALE FUCCBOI

I like it

Maybe I've unplugged myself far too much from gaming media/press but I haven't heard of No Man's Sky until VERY recently when it came out.

Apparently people have been waiting for this for years? Have been anticipating it? Been riding hype trains?

I don't know what the fuck any and all of this is about but I do know one thing.
Being unplugged from video game "journalism" has really improved my life and my outlook on my hobby and passtime GREATLY.

and honestly, I don't understand what the big fucking deal is.
From what I HAVE seen of this game it is a knockoff of starbound mixed with the final civilization level of Spore.

What is the big fucking deal?

Dumbfucks that have no understanding of the hobby they're shitting up getting excited over false promises and, since they are ignorant mouthbreathers, failing to realize this kind of technology has been around for 20+ years.

lmoa
Do you know who you're talking about?

Only one of them actually made good games somewhere in the past.

Eh…maybe..
I don't know…
the older I get the more I regard games as just a toy. A pass time.
I'll be 30 in a couple of months (not a Wizard) and I realize that I just don't have the passion and outrage for video games and other things I enjoyed as I used to.

maybe i'm just beaten down?

Maybe the world won and I just can't really give a fuck about this shit any longer for my own sanity.

So a shitty game got big because of marketing and sold decently because of marketing and now there is a big heap of buyer's remorse.
Big fucking deal.
It isn't the first time nor will it be the last time of seeing this.

eh…whatever.

I don't understand why you'd feel outrage for this game.

From beginning to end it was one hilarious trainwreck we all knew was coming.

I don't feel any sort of anger over this, just joy that all the people I hate got caught up in it in some form or another.

It's like if a bus full of Jews going to a convention went up in flames with all of them still in it.

buthurt reddit fag now want Holla Forums to help him get his shekels back.

nobody here was stupid enouth to buy a game who from day1, aside from seamlessly go from ground to space, was just all talk.

Bokito>Harambe

Harambe is a fucking faggot

well I mean is…I didn't get ANY of the hype that this game apparently has.
Like I literally just learned about this game a few days ago.

so I really don't get it.

Fuck you. Harambe was killed because this degenerate society of ours values the life of a disgusting, subhuman nigger more than that of an innocent gorilla.

You think anyone on Holla Forums does? 6 gorillion planets, oh my, all procedurally generated. What could possibly go wrong?

To say nothing about how vague Sean and his merry band of faggots (and a dyke) were about the whole game.

You know just as well as any of us that wasn't the initial case. This degenerate society was all up in arms until they found out that kid was a subhuman nigger. They still valued Harambe's life over the life a white child though, if that makes you feel any better

Thats because you don't have ridiculously low standards the common normalfag has when it comes to vidya that they'll happily take any game thats marketed as the next "Hot thing", even if it was already done years ago, even if there were already red flags being raised, and even if they were going to buyer's remorse yet again

I RECOGNIZE THAT BLOWJOB

LOL burgerclap gorillas are the worst gorillas!
Bokito is best gorilla.

Not really.

In a just world, if that had been a white child, someone would have taken the nearest niglet and tossed him to Harambe so he'd give up the white child.

Games are now "experiences", so technical quality matters little so long the nimrods get their feels high.

The really pathetic thing is that they keep falling for it time and again. You had comments where people said they had "learned" their lesson with the Division only prepurchase NMS.

I'm honestly baffled by these chimps. How can a human function in society while being so gullible and stupid? Is this why Hillary will win the election?

Gorillas are precious and majestic, niggers are niggers.

No man's vote
poal.me/1tgbp2

Since wheen

I never said anything about niggers you nigger
Bokito is indeed a precious and majestic gorilla
He can also kick Harambe's ass

Dem gubmint bastards can try
I'll shoot em

Now we'll never know who the alpha gorilla is, because of niggers, you double nigger.

You're a big lie.

absolutely right

If you bought it then you're an idiot, plain and simple.
You bought a game with grand promises from a company that has nothing whatsoever to prove that they're even remotely capable of achieving anything that they promised. Why would a small group of recently-graduated hipsters be capable of creating things that none of the large companies have been able to make? There is no reason and that's why you should never expect anything unrealistic from any such devs.

We can't know for sure but we can say for a fact that if Bokito was in Harambe's position he would have slung the niglet out of his exhibit and punched the bullets back into the guns.
Which makes Bokito the better gorilla.

Well they don't call it Hype for no reason.

And even with the internet, they still have memory spans of goldfish who forgot the last shitty game they got and happily burn their cash away because they make some damn fine sheep.

Believe me, you'll see comments from people who say "I learned my lesson from NMS, I will not do that again" only to lo and behold, do it again!

Because common-core tier education has changed them.

Who knows.

TFW you see retards get scammed.

The autismos who wasted money on this garbage deserve what they got.

Haven't game makers been doing this for a long time now?

user are you stroking out?

Usually they put "not representative of final product" label or some shit.

Nigga game got stale when runescape updated its graphics and reworked the combat. 2003?

Is it even worth a pirate ?

It was a big studio though, it would be fun too see Nu-Man Sky's team try to deal with something like this, I don't remember if they have the support of Sony or Microsoft though.

Why are you such a faggot?

Not really. It's basically a grinding simulator. You might encounter cool things but because of it's procedurally generated nature, you'll likely come to barren worlds. It's only good as a tech demo for an idea but not as a game.

You could aslo screw yourself from completing the game on a technical level. You'll find this in the DSP final video that you need 10 Atlas stones to progress in the Atlas path but if you didn't know that beforehand and sold one of them, it would take you so many warps to correct that mistake that quitting is a better option. I guess that is what happens in a game that you can do anything but doesn't tell you what you should or shouldn't do that you can find many ways to fuck yourself over.

OP IS THE BIGGEST FAGGOT IN HISTORY FOR BUYING NU MALES SKY AFTER WE ALL TOLD HIM NOT TO INFINITE TIMES

Now that we have got the obvious out of the way.
Why isn't there an effort for convincing the tards over at plebbit to start something about this.No matter what happens we would get to harvest ungodly amounts of salt.
Its a win-win for us no matter who loses.Worst case scenerio nothing changes except a bunch of plebbitors having to pay legal fees and best case scenerio we actually get the industry to improve.
Cmon user, where is your spirit?

She looks so chill, i wanna share a beer with her and talk about pointless crap.
I'm sad it will never happen.

They forgot the first rule of procedural generation, it can't work if you let the machine make up all the individual parts, it only works when the machine has a large pool of handmade content to pick from.

Also, every procedurally generated game needs a strong core that is entirely made up of handmade content.

Just watched the video of the center of galaxy ending. This is worse than Howard's and Molyneux's lies combined.

It's NG+

If you dumb niggers didn't preorder and just wait for the reviews, you wouldn't be bitching.

You don't hire a painter or mechanic before checking reviews, you don't order food before checking reviews, why the fuck do you do it for vidya?

You deserve everything you get, you idiot.

I pirated the GOG version, and I don't have a limit on my internet. The only thing I regret is wasting time on grinding up my exo, ship and multi-tool, it was not worth it.

Wait a second, there's still people out there that have a cap on their internet?

What kind of barbaric shitholes do they live in?

Canadians, I hear. Poor chaps.

Nice try, brad. Just because you live in some dirty suburb right on the cable that feeds the jews in the skyrises, it doesn't mean eveyone else in your country does too.

Meanwhile here in europe we got fiber running right under every cow and grasshopper.

Besides, i'd like anyone who bought this to justify their hype on this.
You could see clear as fuck the whole thing smelt bad.
I remember they were hammering on the
And that led to two possible conclusions:
See: Minecraft

Joke's on you, I live in europe, too.

Yup, barbaric shithole.

At least I got fiber.

And nobody called them out on it?

And you're not Canadian.

I got a Canadian friend, though. I weep for him every day.

I did, as soon as i first saw it at the E3 conference.
I don't understand how shit like this keeps happening.

people that made aliens CM got sued for false advertising and lost. everyone that bought the game got $12 or some shit.

here's a well deserved (you)

Are you trying to trick me into saying something user?

nobody said that's water

Lawsuit my ass.

If you're injured because the manufacturer of the car you bought fucked up you can sue the fuck out of him.

But when it comes to video games or other kinds of software you are screwed.

You bought a game and it turns out you don't like it or there features missing you thought were implemented? Get a life you fucking nerd!

I think OP never wanted the money, he just want to see the bearded dev broke.

i love ids

Is this some new copypasta or are you actually so socially inept to think the internet tough guy act works?

I bought it and immediately refunded full price
it felt good

Why buy it in the first place.

I think I heard a lot of whining from indies when the refund thing was made, that Steam doesn't return it's cut when you refund. So you cost the dev money. Not sure if it's true though.

pasta
lurk more

Does this game have DRM?
I kind of want to obtain it just to take smug screenshots.

Why would DRM stop you from doing that?

I think it connects to some kind of server though, I remember the menu screen saying something about server connection. Doesn't stop people from using a pirated version though.

I like WAB for the most part, but he doesn't actually know what he wants. He complains about BamHam combat being too easy but when he got his hands on Dark Souls III, he was unhappy because it was too hard.

A meme where for the company's convenience every single one of you can be placated at once. As individuals you want to go to small claims court. If they don't show up the judge awards in your favor, enjoy your refund.

So will this release affect Hello Games in any way?
Overhype and garbage release is completely routine for Ubisoft. Nothing's ever happened to them.

I'm less concerned with realism and more with the fact they lacked any will to put in any effort, let alone be imaginative.

Have silicon and crystal lifeforms, have bizarre and majestic creatures, have solar systems that while not adhering to any realistic physical model are nice to look at and fun to explore.

Instead we get a wet fart.

The 1% are ruining the game for the rest of us.

Ubisoft's a huge company with huge franchises like AssCreed. Hello Games definitely isn't, even if they did have Sony's backing for this one. In an age where little kiddies will complain about anything to a webcam and it'll spread like wildfire it'll probably hurt them quite a bit more than it did with, say, Lionhead when Molyneux was still relevant a decade ago. They sure as hell ain't dead, but they ain't gonna be able to pull the same trick twice.

They are as good as dead. They will never be able to get any project as big as this one off the ground ever again, and the stigma of NMS will follow Sean Murray around for the rest of his "career".

No, Scam Citizen ist the best example.

my friend's ps4 broke while playing this game
apparently, now it just gives him an error about needing to check the libraries or something similar

Looks like the Hellotards don't know the Celsius scale.

Pirated the PC version. Runs flawless on my 2011 toaster. Doesn't even crash a single time.

yeah, same here

Am I the only one that finds those plates and tables and food fucking disgusting?

Yes, I have a bandwidth cap of 10 mbit per second.

How can anyone both lurk this board and fall for the most obvious scam of the year?

download limit you cuck

even if they didn't, they should rally up the steam peasants and sue the company

It has a natural download limit of around 86 GB per day.

I'd love to see some numbers.

shitbound? you mean terreria? terreria does push the concept further than minecraft.

its got attack choppers, zombies, bases, vehicles, snipers… all sorts of shit.

minecraft has a foam sword with magic crafting, and a bitchin story mode.

Pretty sure he showed Starbound in the video

ok, i looked it up, and it appears to be a sci fi themed terreria mod?

And while I'll agree that a fool and his money are easily parted, most people are fools, and this shit is only gonna get worse if someone doesn't put a stop to this blatant judaism.

This is actually word for word verbatum what somebody said in defence of the game on the game's subreddit inb4 le back to reddit & I didn't find it you faggot it was on another /v thread

Somebody already had the image of it in that thread but I didn't have it saved because I have enough useless images on my computer.

Back to the matter at hand, both times seeing it I cringe. It's obviously fucking awful, delusional, and cucked to the point of no return - but it's a perfect example of why this sorta shit will take a while to die (if at all). Some dumb piece of shit will defend even the most gold speckled turd to his last dying breath, and take the shitty cocks of the dev's in their mouths like it was free blowjob day at the brothel a man can dream user

Until these people open their eyes and actually *see* that they are nothing more than glorified $$ signs to these devs, they will continue to fund these shitty, godawful projects.

Sidenote: this shit wouldn't even have been a terrible game had the devs been honest, not gone full retard, and actually created a game to release rather than an alpha.

To think, I used to think the movie industry was worse than the gaming industry.. Lies of studios like this, Ubisoft, EA and Bioware (to name a few) have well and truly destroyed mainstream gaming.

Nice job for helping to fund this shit .

^
Shit, sorry matey, I meant

That is the only time I have been glad I clicked a link to imgur.

I knew this game was a (((cash-grab))) when I saw the trailers. I can't believe this many people bought it for there to be this much butt hurt. People really are idiots.

I bought it on ps4 of all things and got a refund the next day from sony.

There are places where more govit oversight would be good like healthcare. But not in creative fields where it historically led to censorship. Actually creative fields should be free, or on a patreon system, like in the Renaissance, where you could commision what you want and support artists you liked. Kickstarter is a step in the right direction as is the pirate party.

No, it's a whole different game made by some of the same people. It was in early access for years until just about a month ago. It's actually kind of fun even though it was taking a ridiculous amount of time to develop.

It's not a portrait of your medically diagnosed micropenis, vidya takes at least a small team of people if it's more complex than a flash game from 2005.

Giving money to Chucklefuck, whether it is for their own piece of shit Starbound or indirectly via shit they published like Stardew Valley, is as bad as giving money to the devs of NuMale's Sky.

/r/ing the Chucklefuck dump.

He wants amazing Bethesda games like Skyrim and Fallout 4.

This is the best i've got yet.

if you are talking about anything more than regulations that also apply to any other market you are retarded.

Fuck off furfags

Parasites are irrelevant.
Devs should change countries as to avoid such infiltrators trying to use them to rob freedom from others.

If you don't like something help or make something better.

All lawyers should be taken back to china and shot.

Man, Cortana hit the wall pretty hard.

Fridge fetishes a shit

I love black anime fans.

You see those dubs? You can check them!

I know that. In le future communist world there will be no copyright, your art and game engines will be free, and individuals will cooperate to make that shit together.

I really don't care. I agree with I give props to Sean for easily taking people's money. OP, you should take notes on how they get away with it so you can eventually make more then $60 back its what I am doing if I ever really need money.

this video is the only good thing to come out of the game. Best laugh I've had in a long time.

Also OP is a faggot. Once they get your money your rights as a consumer no longer apply. They always get away with it.

I suggest you handle your money better next time.

I knew this game will be shit.

Your lesson, never get on a hype train that it's destination is wreckage.

I hope NMS wins. whoever bought in to that bullshit has only themselves to blame.

So, there were actually 255 galaxies, not 13.
youtube.com/watch?v=tMa_r7Mebo4

After that procedural generation stops.

"We didn't expect people to be so quick!"

Clearly designed so they can make their sheqels before everyone would find out.

source?

Source

To give you a sense of scale to how fucking few that is, the Virgo Supercluster (the supercluster the Milky Way is apart of) has over 45,000 galaxies in it.
There are several million superclusters like this one in the universe.
This is hardly an entire universe.

Tsu-ba-sa!

What the deal with the number "255"?

its linked to your mums weight

Why this isn't saged I dont know. But as before in regards to retard's "idea". Lawsuits do not work as they are shown in the media or on TV in regards to personal payouts for class action. Most recent example would be the Nvidia GTX 970 class action. It was ruled Nvidia lied about memory specs for its GTX 970 ($300 on launch) graphics card. the settlement would give anyone who bought the card from October 2014 to April 2016 a ~$30.00 payout (~10% of card value).
So if your tard brain bought this game or the hype caused the blood to flow to your micro penis and you pre-ordered Nu Dev's Lies, well tough shit. A fool and his money are soon parted. If you even had a legal leg to stand on (no contract in writing promising features, again tough shit), and somehow won on behalf of all the No Dry Eyes people. Maybe, and really this is the most you might see, maybe you would get ~$6.00. So go for it tards, piss more tard dollars away. It wont get you your money back and it wont make No One Buys any better now or at any point in the future.

Do you have any idea how much 30$ for every person who bought a GTX 970 from October 2014 - April 2016 would actually cost the company? This isn't about getting back your money this is about stabbing a knife wound into the company you retard.

Do you even read what you type out before you hit enter?