Simulating the View from The Car

USING SOUND, TRIGONOMETRY, AND BASIC ARITHMETIC, WE CAN BE ABLE TO KNOW THE AVERAGE SPEED, AND SIMULATE WHAT FIELDS SAW BEFORE HE CRASHED HIS CAR
IF ANY VIRGINIANONS OR CARTOGRAPHERS ARE AROUND, PLEASE GIVE US THE GRADE OF THE ROAD
The (((MSM))) never cared to make a timeline/map for this incident so let's make it.

Although the argument of whether Fields was a patsy, CIA plant, or just a poor kid, it's going to be useful for us to see what he was seeing and also having actual hard numbers that remain FACTUAL. We can keep arguing what the motivation was etc, but having numbers and hard numbers at it too can help us in the long run and help to dispel any falsities the media or shills present. Compiling the results would be great also.

The street he was driving on, 4th Street SE has a grade, and given that, we should be able to know what Fields was seeing when he was speeding down the hill and through the speed bump We know he was going pretty fast down up the speed bump because of the screech in webm related

==THE NUMBERS== (correct me if I'm wrong)

I'll post some basic dimensions of the Dodge Challenger Fields was riding:
2008-2014 Dodge Challenger car specifications
allpar.com/cars/dodge/challenger/specifications.html
Height: 144.7 cm or 57 in
Front Headroom: 100.33 cm or 39.5 in
(Avg sitting height of an American is 91cm, but this is not on a car seat; probably lower, also need height of Fields)
Incl'd diagrams of a Dodge Challenger SRT8 (2008)

I believe that the car's height and then the height from which Field's could see would obfuscate the view of the cars at the end of the hill.

AVERAGE SPEED CALCULATIONS
I believe he was travelling at an average speed of 39.6 Km/h or 24.6 Mi/h for the following reasons
Length between point of impact (PoI) with first car from speed bump: Roughly 60.56 metres or 198.7ft
Time between first shot of car on Brick Angle to the second loud bump (first one was fag hitting car with bat): approx 5.5 seconds (this is inaccurate, anyone with professional video player with 10ths of seconds please correct)
By calculating this through machinehead-software.co.uk/bike/speed_distance_time_calc.html I'm lazy we get an average speed of 39.6 km/h

Next thing we need is the grade of the road Field's went down. I appreciate any contributions, and call on any skilled anons to make a infographic of the calculations once we finalize the findings. Also if we have any drawfags who can draw diagrams, that too would be much appreciated.

t. aznanon

Other urls found in this thread:

petapixel.com/2012/10/15/a-glimpse-of-googles-fleet-of-camera-equipped-street-view-cars/
charlottesville.org/online-services/maps-and-gis-data/download-gis-data
youtu.be/9P3IcD-EK0Y
carid.com/2010-dodge-challenger-air-bag-parts-components/
8ch.net/pol/res/10422752.html#10428016
theforensicexaminer.com/2014/pdf/Air Bag Deployment.pdf
dump.bitcheese.net/files/vezutic/videoplayback_edit.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_reconstruction_from_multiple_images
yourmechanic.com/article/symptoms-of-a-bad-or-failing-automatic-shutdown-relay
allpar.com/fix/codes/sensors/auto-shutdown.html
srtforums.com/forums/f75/how-fuel-pump-kill-switch-356492/
youtube.com/watch?v=WoxiLH2mh-w
hooktube.com/watch?v=WoxiLH2mh-w
youtube.com/watch?v=eLeIZZ22D-U
hooktube.com/watch?v=eLeIZZ22D-U
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2885&v=ePsK0dpyu4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tl;dr
For fags who can't into math
Vroom Vroom Niggers, self-bump because this is important

Concept and those dubs deserve a bump.

Also need to add that
GOOGLE STREETVIEW DOES NOT REFLECT THE ANGLE FROM WHICH A DRIVER CAN SEE

Each car uses 15 cameras that snap 360-degree views at a height of 8.2 feet. For people who prefer to use the much superior METRIC, that's 2.499 meters off the ground.

When the car (Dodge Challenger) is only 4.75 ft (1.4m), the google street view can't be proof that the perp saw the fags down the hill, therefore we need to find this.

Source for height
petapixel.com/2012/10/15/a-glimpse-of-googles-fleet-of-camera-equipped-street-view-cars/

thanks user

the absolute toppest kek would be pol helping get this person off with no charges
Well, you're free to go now son, don't do it twice

If somebody local has a gopro they could test drive a challenger from a nearby dealership and recreate the route. Not yet, though, I think the area is closed off for memorials.
Alternatively, set up a camera on a tripod, at the appropriate height, at intervals down the hill. You'll need to do this before the road reopens, claim to be working on a documentary about the "tragedy".

This would be somewhat close
It starts at 1:20

(heil'd)
Right Wing Survey Squads?
I'm looking through the topographic map of the area and I realised that I can't read topographic maps.

thanks user, this is good stuff

How about you just take a look at the city map with heights marked on it and calculate it from there? Should be easy if you have AutoCAD installed.

charlottesville.org/online-services/maps-and-gis-data/download-gis-data

How many terrorism experts has the MSM put on right now?

Thanks, I'm installing it now

Only niggers and marxists saying that this is a terror attack against "muh ameriga D^:

Does someone have the 0-60mph time for the 2010 V6 Dodge challenger, I think we can calculate the speed of impact.

This is cool but i'm pretty sure he saw the dindus so what's the actual point?

It may help debunk theories like the airbag theory, pro-driver theory, but most importantly it gives us an understanding of the sequence of events that were not caught on camera. By having this timeline, I believe that we can put ourselves in the drivers seat and perhaps gain an insight on this incident.

2015 Dodge Challenger Front Clip/End Repair

youtu.be/9P3IcD-EK0Y

Pretty sure I heard 8.11 somewhere, seems to check out.

Why would 0-60 time help?
They measure 0-60mph times by accelerating as fast as possible. He wasn't accelerating as fast as possible. In fact, he was barely on the gas at all. He was not accelerating as if he was on a track trying for the best 0-60mph time, therefore that data is irrelevant here.

bump

Seeing the dindus really isn't important - seeing the cars is what's really important.
Speed too.
None of this shit makes sense, frankly.

If it was an attack, it was the most half-assed attack ever. If it wasn't, then the media is going literally ape-shit over what will amount to a traffic accident due to Communists and niggers wandering around in the street illegally and assaulting a White person's property.

Helps set the outside maximum.

Alright, but the airbags not deploying indicates he was traveling less than 25mph. Outside maximum is 25mph.

Kike lawyer might say malfunction.

I forgot about that, and it makes a lot of sense. It may also be 28 miles according to this from NHTSA

I found this
carid.com/2010-dodge-challenger-air-bag-parts-components/

I haven't watched the video that many times, but isn't there just two points you can measure between and mark down the time it takes him to get from point one to point two and find out the mph?
For instance, if you can verify that his car moved 70 feet in 2 seconds, you'll know he was traveling at 23.9mph. Find two points that you are sure of the distance between, find out how long it takes him to travel to those points and you have your exact velocity.
No need to get too autistic with the numbers. It's not that hard.

Here's a variable that's not mentioned.
If she moved forward with the impact, that means she absorbed some of his velocity and lessened the chances of the airbag deploying.
Something to think about.

Could we use differential?

I'd also like to see how the legal side of this pans out.
The prosecutor is not going to be happy about taking this one.
First of all, they prematurely said it was murder. They may have a strong case for manslaughter, but I think they're making a mistake by trying him for murder if they really want a conviction. Once the prosecutor sees the film of antifa beating his car, he's going to know he's fucked out of a murder conviction.
This never enters most peoples' minds, but prosecutors don't like to take losing cases. They like having that high conviction rate and this case is probably going to make or break a prosecuting attorney. This trial will be televised and the prosecutor will be trying to make a name for themselves.
This is all important because a prosecuting attorney doesn't want to just be a prosecuting attorney. The job sucks. You're forced to defend molestors and niggers all day. A prosecuting attorney has his sights set on becoming a DA or a judge or politician. This case getting the publicity it will get is going to wreck that attorney's career and I think it will be hard to find a prosecutor that actually wants to take this on.
The legal side is going to be really interesting, but in the end, I think Fields will walk.

My fucking sides.

Kek… I meant the nigger in the car he rear ended, but you know… hitting 200lbs of shit tends to influence velocity as well. Add it to the list of variables.

I'm all for getting more information, the more the better, but what exactly are you trying to prove, here? The conspiracy angle is what it is, and it's a possibility, but what's in contention otherwise?

I'm pretty sure we won't know the details until the trial is over.

The car holds details which we can use to definitively either prove or disprove premeditated intent, and thus psyop.

Okay, but wouldn't the premeditated intent factor into whether he is sentenced for murder, versus manslaughter? Whatever the results of this, it still would not disprove a psyop necessarily

I haven't been able to open AutoDesk yet; I have a shit computer, but

I'm skeptical of the theory that the airbag didn't go off because of malicious intent, and the possibility that Fields didn't have a line of sight on the two cars at the bottom of the hill because of either
1) protestors
or
2)grade of the hill and the height of the driver
Of the two options, I'm very keen on trying to recreate a POV of the hill from the car.

At this point there's very little to disprove the conspiracy angle either, especially with the helicopter crash, which is fishy as fuck.

Good luck user

thats what makes it so great
zimzam round two

From what I heard, he's thus far entered no plea, which seems strange.

Also: The schizo thing.
If this kid actually IS a schizo, then the attempt to hit him with murder is even less likely.
If this kid is NOT a schizo, he could sue the shit out of the teacher who claimed it, and the media outlets that reported it.

End result: This whole situation could result in some serious shekels changing hands, because these fucking idiots just couldn't keep their shit together.

I think he's gonna walk.
In Viriginia, they have "duty to retreat," meaning he's not even allowed to engage the antifa that hit his car.
According to VA law, it's his duty to find a way out of the situation. That way out of the situation was accelerating forward and unfortunately more of their ilk were blocking the street.
Getting out of the car would have meant being beaten to death, so again, he retreated, which is what he was supposed to do. He didn't run from cops, he just ran. In VA, he is legally oblitavistockd to run and could not defend himself even if that were possible.
No way he doesn't get away scot-free on a premeditated murder charge. All they had to do was wait until they knew what happened and pin manslaughter on him. But the kikes are never satisfied.

Elevation difference between the speed bump and at the bottom of the hill is -8 meters. Drawing a diagram now.

69 gorillion were ran over and that's all you need to know goy

bump

(checked)
>>>/hwndu/101391 bus shedule user reporting in
If you want to invoke Holla Forums intel squads on this the easiest route would be to superimpose video frames.

Knowns: Length of vehicle, Frames per second of video.
By superimposing two frames you know the distance travelled and the time to travel it -> Accurate speed.
Doing this for successive frames could even give you details on acceleration/deceleration.

The beauty of this technique is that it automatically accounts for foreshortening, since the observer (camera viewpoint) is static relative to the car (the person recording hardly moves compared to the speeding car) and so the distance (as a proportion of the car) moved between frames can be taken as linear, in the limit of dt (i.e. calculus speak for "small time differences").

Not if the drivers were switched. Again, we have ability to definitive prove or disprove this deception, simply through the photogrammic analysis currently occurring here.

Don't get too autistic about it.
The current narrative is beyond the Drive LARP. It wouldn't matter if you discovered the real driver. The MSM would still harp about it.

Here is something i quickly made

Looking at the incident, the car 1) hits a human cushion which then damps the 2) impact with the vehicle in front which 3) rolls as if the handbrake was off, and 4) the driver braked.
1, 2, 3, & 4 all reduce the chance the airbags will deploy.
Given that a sharper deceleration would be felt if he slammed on the brakes at high speed (Deceleration A), and such deceleration would not deploy the airbags - then it is no surprise they didn't deploy in this case(Deceleration B).
{Deceleration required to deploy airbags} > {Deceleration A} > {Deceleration B}.

Alright gradient is 15 degs and the length of the street from speed bump to PoI is 60.56m

I never imagined a day where /hwndu/ would help me, but I don't know how to do this lad. I'm not saying help me or anything ba…baka!

Repost from another thread: 8ch.net/pol/res/10422752.html#10428016

re airbag deployment: theforensicexaminer.com/2014/pdf/Air Bag Deployment.pdf

good point have a bamp

I believe it would be easy to do if an user has a video editing box setup - set a marker on the car and track the change of the point between frames. A more tedious but equally plausible method would be to overlay the images in photoshop, ensuring background points are in alignment, and again note the distance a point on the car moves between frames. If I had the resources time I'd attempt the second tedious method. For me to do the video editing method, I'd have to learn the software too though if it became an issue to save Trump my autism would kick in and get it done.

Don't forget that when you're driving, and especially at low speeds in crowded areas, you do not sit still in the seat. You lean forward and back, left and right, to see more of the area outside the car, and especially to see round the pillars either side of the windscreen. Not sure how to model that, or if it is important.

Here's a photo from the top of the hill.

You can use caltopo to draw a line on the map for the road and if you look at the details it should give you the grade of the road.

caltopo.com/map.html

Will get an eyeheight measurement for certain, and post it here in about two hours.

Also you can use it for viewshed analysis to see what someone at that location could be able to see. Remember to set the height manually because default is 20m.

Here's an over the shoulder view of the car just before the crash. Unless homeboy has a dashcam this is probably as close to the real thing as we'll get.

Here is your street height and gradient from one end to the other.

I set a viewshed at the 1m height on caltopo. I think that looking downhill in a car is harder though.

Car it hit rolled forward gently enough (no handbrake) for airbags to not deploy.

You have the wrong video OP - the one prepared/edited for MSM.

Check this one
backup: dump.bitcheese.net/files/vezutic/videoplayback_edit.mp4

NOTICE SOUND - screaming/shouting this happens AFTER the car plowed into people
In MSM edit this sound bite was used in other video when the car is ENTERING the street, to make impression it's speeding and people are panicking

Yeah, ignore the entire airbag non-deployment for calculating his speed then.
Just go from point to point to calculate his speed.

Good catch.

He looks pretty slow in the video posted just above you.

Ok Holla Forums I made a diagram
As posted the grade, we probably can be sure the height difference

It would be a fitting memorial for the roastie cunt. She paid the toll.

Fucking NICE! Thanks, shame they cut off the road up Main St West, but I suppose the (((investigations))) and roastie memorials have to go on.

Do you think the Screeching noise at 0:03 was the tires screeching or some cunt? I think it might be tires because of the burnt rubber looking smoke.

The screeching sounds like screaming to me, but it is coterminous with the crash so who knows.

I'm tired so I will be off to bed now; I might do what /hwndu/ user suggested tomorrow, unless some other user wants to take one for the team.

Listening to it again, I do believe that it's actually a scream. The same screech is heard a couple of times.

Checking dubs

This thread and the findings within is sanctioned by kek

If they edited the clip, you'll be surprised big of a thing that actually is, if gotten in front of the right people.

(checked)
There is not a speed bump in the street, there is a fall off with a concrete transition between the asphalt and the brick pavers. Just by looking and guessing I would say is about 8" to a foot over maybe 4 to 5 foot.
But there is no speed bump or rise in the pavement.

saw a retarded lefty argument going around that he somehow went to that rally looking for trouble/to hurt people, supposedly just because he was there.

These people have obviously never driven a car before, because if they were driving and turned a corner to go somewhere only to be met with a lot of people marching, you would creep forward because you want to get to where you're going, and you'd be careful trying to assess the situation (and on high alert/nerves because there's a bunch of people around). Likely, if you had no idea what's going on, you'd hope for them to move out of the way for you to get by. Then, you find out one of them hits your car from behind and you panic forward, hitting a bunch of people. then you've hit them and you're like "shit shit" and people are hitting your car now, so you back the fuck out of there.

Any person trying to say it was malicious, aren't following a rule of thumb: Hanlon's razor. Hanlon's razor is an aphorism expressed in various ways including "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" or "Don't assume bad intentions over neglect and misunderstanding." It recommends a way of eliminating unlikely explanations for a phenomenon (a philosophical razor).

enjoy

I have stabilized the footage of the video at the top of this thread.

when Holla Forums does a jouralists' job that make hundreds of thousand of dollars a year, for free

dog bless you Holla Forums

me - 6'1" + a little

Eye height for a standard Jeep, seat lowered all the way down, 66.5"

Eye height for a Challenger, seat lowered all the way down (else I couldn't see very well), 49"
slouching in the seat quite abit, 48"

The visibility out of the Challenger is probably about the worst of all the cars I've tested, (except vans). Backing up was especially painstaking. It was hard to know exactly where the edges of the car were, and much of the back of the car was completely, entirely hidden from view. In the melee, I doubt the driver could be aware that there were rabid Leftists on the back of his car if relying only on eyesight.

But I did enjoy the 435 horsepower…

What? Where is that from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_reconstruction_from_multiple_images

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

Given the eyeheight of the driver in the picture (>>10432370) I estimate that his eyeheight was 47-48 inches AGL.

oh nice

Request

Make it into a recreation video game like that that old jfk game where you got 5 shots to try to shoot him exactly the same as irl but instead tried to take the whole motorcade outwith 5 shots.

sheeit that mother fucker got KP'd

not sure wherehe found theclip but… im paused at around 0:14 and that looks like very fucking cheaply done cgi.

one thing to remember is that protesters / antifa will just not upload footage that makes their side look bad. there's a good chance there's video that shows everything, and we'll never see it.

Antifa seem to be very paranoid about cameras (wonder why that would be?) and so are unlikely to have filmed anything themselves, actually. It's possible some did, and you might be able to bait them into posting it but I wouldn't put too much faith into getting anything useful.

Here's a top quality simulation that would be very accurate and scientific if only James Fields were a bear.

Yeah, I was struck by how the camera pans away at the bat smash moment, and also just as people run towards the car. I wonder whether it's possible to demonstrate that some of those runners have bats, by comparing the footage with the other angles. Might have a go at synchronizing all the footage I can find, see if it sheds any more light on events.

Thought I should mention this about the airbag thing.
Airbags should've deployed and from that front impact it looks like the engine fuel line should've automatically cut as well.
Also the anarchists are bananas for this and they think it represents the entire right becuase they can't into non-egocentrism for a moment.

yeah no. but fair points otherwise.

I was recently looking over the engine bay of a Challenger. Where would the fuel line get cut off? Is it designed that way in case of frontal impact?

The Dodge Challenger has an Automatic Shutdown Relay (ASD), which acts as a fuel cutoff switch.
yourmechanic.com/article/symptoms-of-a-bad-or-failing-automatic-shutdown-relay

Obviously, this somehow wasn't triggered in the accident.

I'm not sure if the ASD is inertia-activated or not. It is in some cars.

ASD is located under the left fenderwell.

allpar.com/fix/codes/sensors/auto-shutdown.html

How to deactivate ASD:
srtforums.com/forums/f75/how-fuel-pump-kill-switch-356492/

dunno if this will help, but frame by frame of the getaway, might be useful for height of driver

It might be that the ASD did activate, which led to the car ceasing to function a 'few blocks' away. If that's the case, then the airbag should also have detonated, which it didn't.

Either way, a professional Dodge mechanic should probably weigh into this.

Dubs confirm it.

Also, George Washington was a surveyor.

Who says the kikes want a conviction?

Murder requires proof of very specific things that cannot be done in this case. Even if a dindu jury convicts, the conviction will be overturned on appeal. That will lead the the Mother of All Chimpouts, which is what I believe is the goal.

double dubs

hmmm

best to prove it was a psyop by a lone wayward Lefty

I don't know. Having the court exonerate him would fortify our side quite a lot like it did in all the BLM cases.

Chimpouts do blow over

moar videos these appear to be uploaded by antifa et al

youtube.com/watch?v=WoxiLH2mh-w
hooktube.com/watch?v=WoxiLH2mh-w

youtube.com/watch?v=eLeIZZ22D-U
hooktube.com/watch?v=eLeIZZ22D-U

>youtube.com/watch?v=eLeIZZ22D-U

I watched both and there does not appear to be anything new here, these have all been available since the day of.

Be careful, anons.

OP, there's some valuable info/footage in this thread .
If only the shitty fucking mods actually deleted or merged duplicate threads.

this is the only place on the internet that I have seen crime investigation actually carried through on

godspeed anons

Id just like to add that the maroon van was there before the crowds even arrived

Here's my tl;dr from this thread of this guy's analysis:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2885&v=ePsK0dpyu4g
>Fischer looks like a kike on SSRIs
Main takeaway: all the reporters and paid-actors, instead of following the "white nationalists," somehow "spontaneously" all met at the "crash site"

bump

Bump, good thread

Well done, this thread deserves a bump.

The screeching braking at the beginning of the OP video was the car braking to avoid hitting some guy with a backpack.

In the first few frames of the OP video you can see the brake lights on, and in a still picture of the incident you can see the brake lights on while backpack guy is in front of the car.

If you compare the OP video and the still picture there's a few things which can be noted:

1) beginning of OP video is the only time we see the brake lights on, so beginning of video should be the moment the still picture was taken.

2) backpack guy made it out of the way with ease, look at the distance in the OP video of how far he is away from the car.

3) The still picture is deceptive, distances are much farther than they appear in the still picture. This means the backpack guy was much further away from the car. Look at the black arrows indicating off-frame where the car must have been in the OP video while braking, relative to being beside the backpack guy on the sidewalk now.

4) as I originally said, it appears the car was braking to avoid hitting the backpack guy. Why would he do this if his intent was to harm people?

After the car passes the backpack guy, you can see in the OP video that somebody in the crowd hits the car with a flag pole just moments before the car crash. There is also a still picture taken of this.

So I don't know, I think it could be plausible flagpole guy hitting the car freaked out the driver into messing up.