Other urls found in this thread:

battlefield2142.co/
joinsquad.com/
realitymod.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

Stop it.

webm maybe?

Why do you care if some random guy gets 0.0001 dollar for your view?

WUZ

What the fuck

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE TURNING POINT. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DICE'S ARK OF THE FUCKING COVENANT. THEY PROMISED A WW1 GAME AND DIDN'T DELIVER. THEY PROMISED AND THEY STILL MANAGED TO FUCK IT UP REEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't

We are all liars now

I saw the whole video and it seemed more like a slower paced Battlefront. Don't know what you are reading between the lines OP.

inb4 $0.01 in your account, etc.

$0.50 just went into your account. Thank you.

Fucking normalfag get out.

Horses jump farther than you think you tard.

NIGGERS

N

The existence of these animals is fascinating. It's almost as if they were created for us to use. What would we be using if horses didn't exist?

Skateboards.

interesting. Just imagine Attila the Hun on a skateboard.

I hate skateboards, I wasted my youth on one and never advanced beyond a kickflip.

How does character selection work in this? Can I choose not to be Tyrone? Is diversity tied to class? Can I be Germany and only kill blacks?

Dice supposedly wanted to do WWI for a long time, but EA didn't budge, likely due to the restraints of that time period in regards to gameplay. So they remove historical accuracy so its more familiar and easy to pickup and then add 100% more KANGZ. Only then were EA happy and gave it the thumbs up.

I want normalfags to leave

you know what would make a sick WW1 game (as in the historic event WW1 and not pozloads DICE WW1)?
a Mount and Blade Bannerlord mod.

I could forgive all of it, if it wasn't for ==FUCKING ELITE CLASS PICKUPS==

Dice is Swedish, EA probably had to hold them back.

Kill yourself
And check em

Reminder that this is a WW1 game.

Reminder that this game will only be remembered as that multiplayer game with dindus.

if evolution is to be believe then yes they literally were.

Fucking nigger get the fuck out of here. The game was dead before they even started adding niggers to make it PC as fuck and twist the historical content.

Not again
Not ever
Kill yourself for expecting anything else OP

Theres one for Warband and soon the Half Life 2 one will be revamped, they are much better games and hopefully we will have another for Bannerlord after Napoleonic Wars

I just wanted something different.

Verdun is full of tryhard faggots, and my shitty potato PC runs Insurgency like it's a slideshow.

I just wanted to indulge my history boner with non futuristic bullshit.

I just wanted to scope filthy dindus with my trusty SMLE.

Fuck me right.

Fuck out of here OP you tryhard newfriend

suck my green dick

Jesus you're retarded.

Were you expecting anything different from leftists? Historical ignorance and revisionism is like breathing to them, they'd get a brain aneurysm if they ever attempted to read an unbiased history book.

I was blind to the warning signs unfortunately.

What gave it away exactly?

Kill yourself OP

>expecting anything good from Sweden

back to reddit with you

Sages prevent thread bumping you cancerous fuckwit. It's done so your thread will go away.

nice meme

SHEIIIIIIIIIIT

How about something more plausible like llamas

I have to wonder how shit Bad Company 3 would be if it came from modern DICE. At least we're being spared from it.

You will never get to play as Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck

I don't understand the point you're trying to make user.

SHITBALLS FUCK ARSE VICKERS LANDSHIPS

looks really shitty honestly.

ive been trying to find a new shooter to play, but its doesnt even pay to play these games, because the idiots who buy these types of games move on the next game that comes out a month later and the community is dead in 6 months time.

i learned my lesson with bf bad company 2 on pc and i think i got bf3 in a humble bundle but never played it

battlefield2142.co/
joinsquad.com/
realitymod.com/