The Airbags Didn't Deploy. He's Not Wearing His Glasses. It's a Different Challenger

Pics 1, 2, 3:
Impossible for a modern car not to deploy it's airbags after smashing into something the way it did.

Pic 4:
James wears his eyeglasses in every photo we see him in. At first I thought he wore shades because at the rally it looked like it but two photos taken at separate times (bottom left and bottom right) show that he has transition lenses (get darker depending on sunlight). Then in the top right you see James from a while back posing with a car. The close up of the driver after the crash has no glasses on.

Pic 5:
Finally look at the last pic. The factory installed shade on the windshield is different on the day of the accident versus the image of James standing next to his car that being circulated in the media.

Other urls found in this thread:

auto.howstuffworks.com/car-driving-safety/safety-regulatory-devices/airbag3.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=mmTn9vzWsrk
youtube.com/watch?v=j1Z5-TcBEnA
youtube.com/watch?v=hfvl9EDzXmM
youtube.com/watch?v=zfn4EqeshdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zeB2ZaUSa48
youtube.com/watch?v=sqKt_ZuYB0k
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=zfn4EqeshdQ
8ch.net/pol/res/10431511.html
theforensicexaminer.com/2014/pdf/Air Bag Deployment.pdf
twitter.com/blakersdozen/status/896431699164311552
archive.is/26xem
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6v3vqm/eye_witness_recounts_how_the_kkk_and_antifa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FFS this has been explained a thousand times. It was a relatively low-impulse collision, with the other car and a few bodies cushioning the impact.

Sage because this has been explained a thousand times already.

I've been in plenty of car crashes to know the airbags would have deployed even if he didn't crash as hard as he did in the webm. And why are you ignoring the other two points?

What I find it amazing how these kikes even make money off these events.
Everybody's talking about the dodge challenger.
Remember the other even that was basically an advertisement?

But to be on topic.This was similarly done as the Boston bombing.
Sought out one guy and framed him.
Luckily they were more sloppy this time. No glasses and the one the ran him over doesn't look a lowT idiot.
This is why they downed the copter. Police would have noticed where the car went.

Omg
Omg,how many cocks can OP fit in his mouth at once.

We has THREE full threads on this over the weekend, it's been talked to death. Unless we can get more footage (especially of the car between the scene and the arrest) there's not really anything new to say until the trial.

Airbags don't deploy in crashes slower than ~28mph.
If they went off in every fenderbender there'd be mass mayhem on the roads.
If you've been in
as you claim, then I suggest that your unbelievably shitty luck extends to multiple cases of faulty airbags.
I've been in 2 crashes serious enough to total a vehicle and no airbags deployed.
You shouldn't have started with obvious bullshit for 1, 2 and 3. Doubling-down on it is a bad look.
To humour you;
4. You claim the crash was obviously violent enough to deploy airbags but expected his fucking spectacles to stay welded to his fucking face.
5. I'll add reflections to the expanding list of things you know nothing about.

bump

It's clearly nothing to do with reflections saying it is makes you look like the the bullshitter. It's more likely the screen was replaced and they had updated the design since original manufacture.

However it's all moot since it was clearly a gov op, and to injure people like that means they are incredibly nervous. Although look what they did at Waco. They have control for now, but they aren't certain they can keep it. If people just stop listening to them, stop paying taxes, just cease complying at all they are fucked. It's no wonder they all have bunkers or planes fueled and ready to fuck off to NZ and Israel.

Is that commander shepard in the car?

I'm pretty sure it's not the same guy, but sometimes it's hard to tell. Different angle, different lens, different light, compression artifacts, it all can distort image. We are chasing UFO here.

I can't see the face in the car.

STFU faggot, this is going to destroy the alt-kike. Let it.

That white Toyota looks oddly reinforced, same as the front of the Challenger under the bumpers.

STUNT CARS???

Look at the visceral anger this thread has elicited. These folks are seriously angered by any possible mistakes in this post.

Remember also that the car was supposed to have a sunroof according to documents.

There's also the red trim on the racing stripe that's missing on the new car.

As well we now have video of the car casually driving right past at least three police after the incident.

Interesting. Can you explain?

The airbags would go off 100%. I'm an accident investigator with 16 years experience digging through wreckage. They were tampered with, you're a fucking idiot.

Keep at it OP.

They were disabled with the intent of using the car as a ram.

*Trunk

Driving glasses

Airbags don't always deploy and they can be turned off

thread/

"Driving glasses?"

So he wears glasses when he doesn't drive, but takes them off when he does drive? How does this make sense?

Start the ovens, Freidrich.

No they can't that isn't even fucking allowed you fucking kike.

you're ignoring the possibility it was just shitty chrysler engineering. they make beautiful pieces of shit

You're getting it ass backwards. The lower panel with the red shirt (same as in pic 4) is his car, the top one the car in the crash.

But that's wrong you fucking retard

No, he's partially right; physical implementation ≠ legal situation. A lot depends on the legislation of your state and the NHTSA.
auto.howstuffworks.com/car-driving-safety/safety-regulatory-devices/airbag3.htm

Nice try, shill. How do you explain that the guy in the car isn't wearing glasses?

Are you trying to imply he somehow removed them from his face?

Of course they can be disabled. It's not a button or switch, but of course you can disable it.

wait am I getting memed on right now?

They're not sunglasses, they're transitional lenses.

I did some research earlier trying to find good versions of all angles so I listed youtube videos by date and looked for the oldest ones to avoid the ones that have been re-compressed several times. I ignored videos where you can't see shit.

Here are four different views from the left side (as seen from the car):
youtube.com/watch?v=mmTn9vzWsrk
youtube.com/watch?v=j1Z5-TcBEnA
youtube.com/watch?v=hfvl9EDzXmM
youtube.com/watch?v=zfn4EqeshdQ

Two of the first uploads of the shot from up the street (one may be better quality than the other):
youtube.com/watch?v=zeB2ZaUSa48
youtube.com/watch?v=sqKt_ZuYB0k

I can't help with the one shot I've seen from the right sidewalk since faggots seem to have flagged all the old ones for sensitive content and I don't have a jewtube account.

bump for autism

Just put "nsfw" (without quotes) before "youtube" in the URL.

Like this:
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=zfn4EqeshdQ

I do this, I wear glasses to read a book or screen and keep them on if I'm just walking about. I don't need them for driving and it feels weird to wear them then, so I don't.
It's probably sandyholohoaxwaco though.

That's because you're far sighted. It's obvious James is near sighted since he's wearing them all the time.

Meant for you

Checkity check

protip: that key only disables the passenger airbag

sorry Op i been in a few accidents and totaled a car and getting rear ended by a semi , slammed me into a suburban
mine never went off in any of em luckily
and the windshield tint , maybe he had to get it replaced and never got it retinted

Disabling the bag is trivial.
Considering the very dark tint of the windows, it's reasonable to suppose he took his glasses off because the stacked tints of glasses+glass made his vision too dark.
You can also see this in the full size version of picture 4 (top half), the left door window is much less tinted in this photograph than it was on the day of the event.

I agree that there are many suspicious elements to the story but focusing on easily debunked factors like the airbag only discredits the skeptics.

Consider that a person that wears glasses with transition lenses has prescription glasses and not just hipster ones, taking them off would just make your driving worse also you could get fucked if a cop pulls you over.

Transition lenses take a while to transition. It doesn't really tell us anything conclusive one way or another.
Something that I did find troubling however: it should've been a piece of cake to get a really clear image of the driver's face by selecting it and using levels in Photoshop/Gimp (similar to how one x-rays a girl's clothing) but when this is attempted you get nothing but a blocky grey blob.
It seems that whoever took that professional photo of the driver, went to the trouble of erasing the detail hidden in the shadows.

Funny how everyone ignores everything except the glasses.

I think I saw "him" on the Vice.

kys shill

Ever noticed that none of the "right-wing warriors" photographed taking part in these events ever look like regular guys?
I am certain that most are homosexual and many are Jewish.

Just to add: many assume that a person with ginger hair can only be White. Not so.
Jews know that many of us carry this misconception, so they make great use of the red haired amongst themselves.
Red haired Kikes are known as "red manes."

Older cars with air bags have this. It's to turn off the passenger side air bags in case you don't have anyone riding with you. Newer cars got rid of this and now have a weight sensor underneath the passenger seat to enable the passenger side airbags if it detects a person sitting there. The reason for this is because airbags cost a lot to replace after they've been deployed, so if you don't have a passenger you wouldn't want it deployed because it won't do anything for you.

Driver side is mandatory and can't be turned off unless it's taken apart and disabled on purpose.

I see no moonroof for what it's worth

Not just airbag, ASD (automatic fuel cut off) was not triggered.

8ch.net/pol/res/10431511.html

It's a 5 minute job to disable the driver's airbag. If you know what you're doing.

I meant there's no quick switch or toggle.

Why would one disable it? Why would a person who is concerned about hitting the brakes have turned off his airbag? If gen turned it off he was thinking meh fuck it probably won't make it outta this one. Not hit the brakes

Can someone tell me where the fuck the bottom right photo is from? The one that shows a different tint pattern? I can't find it on any news site about the event.

one hood has a red pinstripe and a think black line
one hood has a thick grey stripe

is the car supposed to have a sunroof or not?

It says optional sunroof. Pretty reasonable to think that option was just mistakenly ticked or left unticked during registration.

The sunroof on a Challenger sits pretty flush, but looking at the pic of him and his car it doesn't look like it does.

(checked)
i'm inclinded to agree with your line of thought, but what about the first image i linked?
what are you thoughts on the different hoods - both are factory paint jobs

(checked)
any thoughts about the differing hood paint jobs?

Indeed.

If the event was planned then it would make sense to disable the airbag.
But assuming it wasn't planned (brake lights, relatively low speed etc) then the lack of deployment still isn't much of a problem because airbag controllers have come a long way since the days of mechanical sensors.
According to the NHTSA, air bags are typically designed to deploy in frontal collisions which are comparable to to hitting a SOLID barrier at 8 to 14 mph. Notice the word "solid". You can crash your car at speeds above the threshold deployment speed but still not have the system deploy because the deceleration doesn't reach the critical values. In the video we can see that the car hit another car, which then rolls forward. This soft target reduces the rate of deceleration and probably explains why the air bag and the fuel cut-off didn't trigger.

Agreed. The airbags are deployed when an accelerometer detects a certain g force or acceleration. A collision basically over 8 like you state m8

oooph!!! !!!

body blow!

W-W-Where is that thin red line?

You just cinched it for me.

Found this pretty helpful, from a forensic science site. Reading this it's obvious why no air bag deployed. The computer knows the difference between hitting a rolling obstacle that can be pushed out of the way, and a solid wall.
theforensicexaminer.com/2014/pdf/Air Bag Deployment.pdf

That's not exactly what the paper said. It said that rolling cars present less resistance than stationary walls, and thus g-forces are lessened.There's no magical program to prevent airbags from deploying if one car hits another. Read it again, user. And maybe do the math.

Sorry if you thought that my post was meant to be taken literally.
We end up at the same place; the car wasn't moving that fast to begin with, add in the fact that it hit a soft and mobile target and we have a reasonable idea why the bag didn't deploy.

Also we can't calculate whether it should have triggered or not, even if we calculate the precise speed and deceleration because the information needed is proprietary.

pic related - proof the car was braking, in-case anyone still believes it wasn't

either the car was switched
or the hood was switched at some point in the car's past
or the kid in the red shirt isn't with the right car

either way, that red pinstripe/black stripe is missing from the car that was involved

It sensed the fatness of the land whale and didn't deploy
THANK YOU DAIMLER CHRYSLER

Banned from 4chan, the Internet is under attack…

HAS ANYONE READ OR SEEN THIS? CAR HAD NO LICENSE PLATE.

WHO THE FUCK IS MCCARTHY?
twitter.com/blakersdozen/status/896431699164311552
archive.is/26xem

1. Reports of car parked, with no license plate, and driver ran away. No caution tape or license plate or emergency vehicles, first responders
2. Then, reports of the the man being arrested outside of the car came in. The authorities kept saying it's "ongoing" we don't want to provide details that may impede investigation
3. Photos of the car parked, WITH A LICENSE PLATE NOW, began to circulate. This was AS the high res photos of the "incident" began showing up.
4. Photos arise showing "surrounding vehicles" and caution tape, after photos that showed none of this and an abandoned car with no license plate.

Does anyone know when the image of him and his car was taken? Because it's a different windshield and hood. Maybe he got in an accident prior to this and the hood and windshield were replaced with different ones? We have the VIN # here in the second pic has anyone with a Carfax account checked for prior accidents?

We could get close. Enough to warrant a response from dodge on their safety standards. They would have to meet NHTSA minimum requirements at the very least

That picture is deceptive. IIRC the video showed him only braking for a moment and there's no wire visible, it's a crack in the bumper.

Dodge could easily tell if the air bag should have triggered but somehow I don't think they would answer.

Sorry I meant the 2nd pic here

i agree totally - that infopic was from early on when this happened so some weird idea's were being tossed around

I would be interested to see the medical reports when he was checked over.

At that kind of speed and undoubtedly under skeletal stress, his thoracic cavity may well have taken quite a beating given no sign of airbag deployment. He certainly should have been checked over with regards to any possible injury to the pericardial cavity.

All right , let us get dodge to acknowledge it. Confirm model numbers and vins. Etc. we can do this by emailing pictures such as these to corporate directors. Get a response. Do it discretely and do it overtly.

Thats for the passenger seat
so the airbag wont splatter infants riding pic related.

i liked your second pic - i hadn't matched up those people yet - so i added something i thought was pertinent

But why would a false-flag be so sloppy as to use a wildly different vehicle? It's just really jarring to me.>>10436600

But why a false-flag be so sloppy as to use a wildly different vehicle? It's just really jarring to me.

i'm not saying it is a false flag, that just how the pic came
that's the only pic of the challenger's VIN i've seen

They don't need to be perfect, in fact it benefits them to leave clues of trickery.
It creates tension and division between those who are fastidious and notice small details, and those who aren't all that interested, don't notice minutiae and trust the press to do that work for them.
The investigator types become frustrated with the casuals, the casuals view the investigators as "crazy", "crackpot", "tinfoil", "over-analyzers" and there you go, in-fighting created.
If they did a perfect job of covering up their hoaxes and false flags, then they'd lose that source of strife.

There's also evidence that it was filmed in two takes.
In one shot there are many more signs in the background.

They fuck up all the time
I think it boils down to what kind of personality type willing to plan these things.
They consider themselves superior and perfect in anything they do. With that kind of mindset you get the opposite.

Directors spotted.

I have been wondering how the front bumper, which nearly fell off as he was reversing, appears more normal in the pics of the car that has stopped.

does the third vid show a drone or what the heck is that?

(checked)
who knows what happened to that bumper between the accident and the arrest site
perhaps a helicopter knew

red circle on pic related is wiring harness and yellow circle is where the bumper's body is wedged - i could see an argument being made for this being enough to keep the bumper with the vehicle until the vehicle was parked

I've rammed into guardrail at around 25 mph and they never deployed.

Head on in the same type of vehicle?
If not it really doesn't add or detract from the narrative that the bags were deliberately disabled.

I feel so tempted to redpill them, but muh employers n shiet

That's fucking retarded.

That webm is so satisfying

I've seem a lot of autistic shit on here, this just topples all of that.

Yeah, definitely different car. But it's still possible he took a picture with a different car, maybe he returned that one because it had a problem so he got a new one? Either way, it's better to say he paniced because a false flag narrative would get no where in court.

I have known people who have returned brand new cars for different/upgraded ones just because. And if you liked the color the first time, you will likely ask for it again.

Hey, do you have any idea how long a forensic investigation and autopsy might take? I'm assuming one would have to be done in a case like this.

Heyer's funeral was only 4 days later. Is this enough time for the autopsy? Because I'm assuming the ambulance would take her initially to a hospital, even if she was pronounced dead at the scene? (Can paramedics do that, legally?) Then they'd have to transfer her to the morgue - and on the UVa hospital website, it says they ship them to Richmond. Probably nothing gets done on the weekend. Her funeral was in Charlottesville, so they then ship the body to a funeral home there. Does that leave enough time? I mean, obviously she'd be a high-priority case, but I don't have any idea how long it takes to do stuff - like calculating impact force and direction, etc., that could play into the trial.

Also, they held her funeral on a Wednesday, which seems weird. Obviously lots of people were gonna show up. Usually easier for people to attend on a weekend. And, like I said, they could probably use a buffer of extra time for the forensic autopsy process. So, it seems strange.

can someone tell me how the girl died if this was staged then? was she already dead/made up? what's the theory

That's really odd. Something def fishy

She was either

A. a crisis actor that failed to move out of the way
B. Not a real person/Given new identity
C. A real Commie Coal Burner that got BTFO by the Dodge of peace, who was used as a sacrifice to the narrative.

Any of the maverick medics could have administered succinylcholine prior to any official help arriving. No one would notice the extra needle puncture once efforts to administer life saving procedures had commenced. Without running a specific test on brain matter the murder would go unnoticed. Cardiac arrest due to disparate trauma would be the order of the day ruling. I am surprised someone died. The crash was relatively low energy. Medical reports when released would be helpful.

I've seen relatively new cars get into accidents at about that speed without deploying airbags. Does it depend on how the car crashes or how indented the car gets on impact?

Yeah goys. Go back to bed. The CIA had nothing to do with this.

That image reminds me, a long time ago when I was still a degenerate I went to a comic con, there was an ICE booth there which seemed really out of place. Why would they even be there?

That's a smoking gun right there. Get fucked, kike scum.

Is it me or is the guy driving way taller?
I mean you can lift the seat up but they are usually still pretty low.
The guy sitting in the car looks like his head coul touch the roof and the other guy is like a 5 feet manlet.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6v3vqm/eye_witness_recounts_how_the_kkk_and_antifa/