TOP FUCKING KEK

Donald Trump wipes $5.7bn off the value of Amazon with single tweet

The President tweeted: 'Amazon is doing great damage to tax paying retailers. Towns, cities and states throughout the US are being hurt - many jobs being lost!'

archive.fo/nko9j

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minneapolis_general_strike_of_1934
archive.fo/j3krm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

h-hey i deliver amazon packages for USPS on Sundays.

This is a retarded thread. The first fucking paragraph says the value was regained by lunchtime. If no permanent damage was done to that kike Bezos, who fucking cares? What are you sliding? Why does your breath smell like foreskin?

Moral of the story.

Don't fuck with Trump.

Need to hit the jew again by removing the huge mail subsidy amazon is getting. Close that loophole.

its like this bored is full of retarded niggers…oh wait.

the value that was "wiped" off in the first place is chump change in a world where currency has long lost its real value. tomorrow theyll "make" back double that. learn to stock market before posting a non-issue article

MY NAME IS A KILLING WORD

You are all niggers.

Trump could be the most powerful billionaire trader of all time if he knew what he was truly capable of, or others anyway. If you knew what Trump would tweet ahead of time, you would be a market God.

what a faggot

better you autist?

But Amazon only hires niggers for that position.

Yes, that's better, you porch monkey.

i essentially implied your first green text in my initial post, the op is a nigger for not understanding basic finance in regards to stock prices. i then also implied anons are niggers too because if you ever saw an "economy/financial" thread here you would know that most anons are dumb as shit when it comes to those topics.

The power of words, wish he could shitpost in twitter to make kikes remove themselves.

Too bad, you'll be replaced by robots soon.

I used to be against breaking up these monopolies but not anymore.

I don't care if pepe doesn't like to hear it.

Google has servers for in-house services, email, spam filtering, hosting etc, maps, ad accounting, and on it goes. It also has fiber, android, and chrome.

Amazon has servers for external services, compute power, storage, content books, and etc. However, it lacks any substantial 'low and middle tier' transaction accounting revenue streams. So along the way, the based engineers (who are probably still there) created their online blue book. I'm leaving some parts out here. That blue book, that asset warehousing, that transport/delivery gave amazon the low and mid teir account streams that are similar to Google's ad shit. So that's why mgmt 'agreed' to do it. And the warehousing -and- organization -and- support of all the couriers/transports, is why the business men and public at large want the same.

Trump gets some things right, and others wrong, and I honestly don't worry, because he finds his way. But the anti-amazon is a kike advertisement game, a lying liars lie, a stock shill operation, and a psyop all on its own. Trump may care to a degree because China, which is relevant, but not to the same degree or appropriation. The kikes will be using the China angle to manipulate Trump more. Which, I suppose is nothing new. Nevertheless, this shit is all blown out of proportion in some directions (which are wrongly focused), blind oblivion minimized out of proportion in other directions (which are wrongly ignored), and the crazy is something I do not care for.

Business is business. Those who don't do business do not understand the importance of the shit they can't see (especially those who don't do business successfully to win the day+week+month+quarter+annual, and pay employees well, and continue fighting for what's left of the USA, and stay out of kike games [for as much as it is possible]). Amazon -hates- the warehousing, bluebooking, and transporting – it's crap, compared to Google's enterprise services (high capital account revenues), compared to Amazon's compute and storage services (again, high capital, and/or very low overhead/automated), and others. But it needed to be done. It was going to be done. It was done. And I'll be damned if Sears/Wallfuck/deargodsomanyotherCHINESEFUCKOPERATIONUMBRELLAS were, are, or ever will be of able enough to get shit done. There are extensive business operations that part of sourcing, supplying, delivery, and warehouse commits. Amazon built these in spite of itself, because unlike Google, they had to choice, they had to be more sane – which has been getting more and more rare these days.

So I don't know, pol. Make sure you know what the fuck you're wading in to. And for the love of all that is anti-kike, somebody please figure out what the fuck the arch-kike/soros mechanic plans are for attacking Amazon. This ass-media campaign is going no where and yet people are still at it. Amazon is crucial for chink, designated, mudshit, and kike containment, and the things that people are focused on seem to be to specifically aim to breech those containment parameters.

Alternative / Compounded analysis and/or narratives welcome.

/pic absolutely busy unrelated

I buy shit online all the time. I don't really trust brick-and-mortar retailers to be honest, much better buying online from the manufacturer than some shady physical location that may or may not be selling the real thing.

So it's fucking nothing.

WATCHA SLIDIN' SHLOMO?

The absolute madman.

glad to see you are well mailanon

Need to launch an IRS/anti-trust investigation, if one isn't already underway and break it't criminal monopoly. See what that does to Amazon, same goes for Google, Microsoft and Apple

Those verified faggots constantly shit talking him on twitter arent really changing a damn thing arent they?

This tbh. Our society is built around a few producers, 100% consumers, and a shitload of betacuck middle men constantly trying to screw their fellow betas and the maybe 10% of the rest of the population to get ahead without ever realizing they're all poor regardless.
Honestly don't buy the same side as Trump on this one - the whole "economic nationalism" idea is kind of dumb (why keep having people dig and refill holes to "earn" money, either make actual use of them which improves their perception of their lives, give them gibs, or cull them - busy work is inhumane.)

Absolutely.

he should hammer amazon harder with his fat T
amazon is evil

are you one of the white panel van drivers like on trac? How much do you make; if you dont mid me asking. I could use the extra cash right now.

what I find retarded is people are not out violently protesting that they are not being paid well enough to c\settle down, marry, buy a house, have children and provide for them with the certainty that they will have an income for the next 40 years, until they retire after raising their children properly to be productive citizens. I remember when my grandfather was alive and he talked about how his father had fought on the side of the Teamsters against cops and company men with pipes and baseball bats just to keep their job and put food on the table for their kids. Any yet this pussy footing around we see now is decried as oh so violent. If it was 1930 there be a fucking pile of dead cops included in the death toll.

ha that's a good one most big box stores actually cost more then they bring in with the tax breaks they get most of their employs are on gibs.

There goes muh Washington Post subsidy! It is all the goyims fault!

Remember to thank that commie for the current job market

eat a dick kike. look up Minneapolis general strike of 1934
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minneapolis_general_strike_of_1934
He died in 1986 aged 86 so your a fucking retard.

Looks like vintage antifa

you'd call it that but times were different. and you sound like a jew trying to spins sides and twist facts to rationalize a narrative you're attempting to put forth, or you're a cop yourself or an analyst sitting in a database center somewhere making $5400 a month spinning your fucking tales on Holla Forums today. Those were American men fighting against the like of Rockerfeller, Westinghouse, and other founders of the NWO American citizens are going up to battle against now. Those strikes and the violence whites brought to the streets settled the economic landscape for the 50 years that followed. My dead grandfathers wife didn't have to work and they raised 7 kids comfortably.

You not looking forward to paying more taxes with online purchases?

Yes the stock recovered but the fact that a single tweet can function as such a disturbance is still remarkable.

In the end, stocks are still bound to human emotions and whims. It shows that with enough emotional pressure you can manipulate the market.

That's long overdue. Fyi federal trade commission says they don't answer to the public.

(((They're))) setting up the narrative that Trump's clumsy rhetoric and nazi sympathies crashed the market
and that it's morally necessary to crash it, punish those ebil nazi goys
and today….
>(((gary cohn))) leaving trump admin will crash the markets (and who could blame him?! trump supports gnatsie's!!!!)
archive.fo/j3krm

wew, my formatting looks like ass

he got a point huge monopolies is not good for the customers

No one is stoping you from "fighting for 15$" other then not wanting to stand next to a bunch of smelly antifa. Do with that what you want

He isn't THAT powerful. Yet.

hmmmm…
oh fug

he's not the one crashing it, just the scapegoat

Honestly I'd rather buy online than go to the retailers for most things.
It saves a lot of time and effort, but most importantly I don't have to deal with people.

It is a shame that local retailers are getting fucked over, but online stories serious do just provide a better service. I remember the days of walking through a mall, dept store, or big box store trying to find what I wanted. It became so much easier with online shopping not just because it allows you to be lazy and not leave your home, but because it's so much easier to find exactly what you want by just searching for it.

Amazon is too big though. It should be trust-busted. Same with google and the rest.

I always wondered why the russians stuck with horizontal steam generators.

your the only brain dead fucking moron in this thread equating 1930's american truck drivers to today's antifa because some fucking jew influenced you to believe that 10 years ago. And dumbass, this is America, $15 dollars should be $55 dollars but you don;t see that, or understand that when Apple has $264,000,000,000 sitting offshore and ZuckerJew is making $5,000,000,000 a quarter. No let's keep it at the class warfare level of $15 dollars and hour. Eat a fucking dick you juvenile moron who can't see the fucking forest for the trees. This is the United States of America and it's white founding citizens should be able to marry, have 5 kids, not have their wives work, be employed until they are 55 and not be subjected to the muds of the world importing drugs and Jew economic destruction. But yeah, antifa & $15 dollars an hour…. go fuck yourself

Amazon also engages in anti-trade practices. They put their own sellers out of business and then replace them with themselves. Example, if you presented a product and offered it for sale on Amazon and it was successful you'd soon find yourself targeted by 25 different methods to put you out of business quickly, and then Amazon would become the sole seller of that product. I am 150% all for American merchants selling products like "Joe's Bicycle Shop" from the 1970's but it's not going to be a long term success with the way Amazon conducts itself.

That picture is just so perfect.

Let them. We'll pull another Nazi magic trick and flip the economic crash into a boom.

And the world's BIGGEST oven.

I greatly appreciate seeing more no bullshit material like this showing up.

better dust off your magician's hat
-177 is a test run for the narrative

This, if you start selling something new on amazon and it catches on amazon will hold onto your money for 6+ months as they investitavistock. Quite often they will refuse to start making payments again unless you divulge your suppler and how much your upstream prices are. Then amazon will contact your suppliers and try to buy direct from them completely fucking you in the process. But what are you going to do, ebay fuckes you over even worse demanding a bigger cut of your sales and kicking you off forever at the drop of a hat.

Source: I sold over $400,000 of shit on amazon and ebay before ebay kicked me off for no good reason and I quit amazon because I could not make ends meet selling only there.

Absolutely. If they see that your store's metrics are doing really good, they'll just emulate whatever you got or whatever you're doing and take your business.

It's equivalent to the Pfizer owning all the major pharmacy retailers and propping up their own products at the expense of everyone else's.

The ultimate goal of fuckhead kikes like Soros is to destroy america, their "peaceful" attempt was getting cunts like shillary in, now they're resorting to try and plunge us into conflict/chaos.
To completely fuck world markets into instability, as they thrive on swooping in amidst the vacuum of devastation.
If we had anything resembling a civil war all the markets would crash, we're that pivotal to the rest of the world.
(((They))) would love for our position in the world to finally be toppled.

If you're going to call a 'board' "retarded niggers", then you might want to make sure you're using the correct word, instead of it's homonym, faggot.

Ironically I just got a job from the USPS to deliver packages for Amazon as well. I don't know what this tweet is all about but I guess the part that wasn't included are jobs that are being created in return.

I drive the LLV. It's a great job tbh, cruise around all day delivering packages. Pays 17.40 an hour where I am. Only on Sundays though unfortunately

It's a great job famalam. Just make sure you're good at organizing packages in your truck, keep the first deliveries up front with you, always have your phone charged and get a GPS. Get everyone else's number too, bring some water as wel.

It's literally the only pleasant job I've ever had, it's nice

Also it's great experience in the mail truck if you ever decide to apply for a regular carrier position.

Driving on the opposite side of a vehicle is no problem at all, just make sure you constantly check your mirrors. Backing up in it will be difficult for about a day, then it'll be easy.

DELIVER UNTO ME MY FUCKING AMIIBO YOU DEVOURER OF PHALLIS

And that's my pay as well for Sunday deliveries. Are you in Pennsylvania? Sounds like we might be in the same post office lol. Nice to hear all the positive reception about the job. I used to work for UPS seasonally and heard nothing but horror stories from the drivers themselves.

Ftc refusing to do their job is why America is chock full of foreign scams these days. Can't even be sure if it's really your bank sending you a letter or calling on the phone anymore.

That's great. Fuck (((Amazon))) and Bezos.

OnTrac drivers around here are all West Africans

that reminds me to cancel my prime sub.
Ain't paying for that shit.

Checked

Nah I'm in michigan. Amazon Sundays is a chill job, just keep track of your shit, don't be a terrible driver, and you're golden. I look forward to it during the week.

Pfft, Bezos looks like he's going to war. All this means is that zuckerberg 2020 will be the biggest tech oligarch, which is less fond. Google bit its own hand, amazon took a hit, trump only needs a jab at facebook and Netflix to break FANG and undo the stock market optimism.

So how much do shills make anyhow?

So how much do shills make anyhow?

Pretty much this, digits.

You are why local/small businesses are dying and being replaced by walmart you fucking faggot.

Pic related.

It's not like Bezos is friendly to anything we like. Maybe Amazon really is some bastion of whiteness, but that's not a narrative I've ever heard before.

I would say this is more of a problem of the money itself than anything else. It used to be worth more. I can't find my minimum wage in 1960 used to be worth 5 silver quarters image. Even though the number has increased since then minimum wage is worth less now. People don't see the Federal Reserve as the enemy it is.

It [ref: that part of my response] is not like that [ref: your's above], nor meant to [ref: either].

In address of your's, Amazon's operations over time is a long story, of which I've only seen some pieces of. Those pieces that I have seen, I have persistently interacted with over most of Amazon's existence. I'm not sure what part of the story you're missing, nor why you think whites weren't there. Or aren't still there, as they have to be for any company to re-innovate and re-discover to then reach new innovation and new discovery to then extend further. This does not mean that Amazon is mostly white (no data for mostly white, some data for trending non-white in clerical work; also: irrelevant under [either]). This does mean that parts of Amazon retain the parts of Google that made Google. In contrast, Google has all but completely lost those parts that made Google possible in the first place. Further, based on Amazon's position now, industrial categories now, and the path in which the company had to take to fight for both, Amazon has no choice but to keep whites. Though that last part has been shifting of late, circa mid 2015, as Amazon has enjoyed misappropriating it's disproportionate success (ie rapidly catching up to the poz of Google, excluding specific areas). The blue book (recreating the parts, inventory, supplies, and assets catalog of the universe), the warehousing, and the delivery – all done together – are what has made the majority of this functional retainment-necessitating-whites difference.

In address of mine, once upon a time in paradise, most stores were white. Fast forward. Now, most marts, markets, merch distribution channels, and various assorted stores, are {assorted designateds, assorted muzzies, and assorted asians}. Most superstores and chains are kike. Most ownership of the rest is chinese-central-party chink-umbrella. All of these players were only able to do what they did because of theft, replacement, gifting, and chosen-like behaviors. All of these have lead to a general pan-USA degradation of supply and inventory management, subsequent delivery, and subsequent accounting on all sides (both bank [which is coming due fast], and sourcing [a nightmare of fraud merch that has it's ups and downs]). Keep in mind, I am focused on the aspects that mirror Amazon's operations, I'm not talking everything-tm. So now enter Amazon. Amazon has been (past tense) instrumental in organizing the endless mess, killing what needed to be killed (which was now almost entire designateds, chinks, kikes, and snackbars), and continued to do so. There has been massive amounts of collateral damage, but this is overall accepted as 'worth-it', due to -actual- dynamics mentioned in this paragraph here. There are other pieces. This is mostly the past.

What Amazon is now, and has been for the last 6mo-1yr, is not as certain. It has been mostly costing, while the must-be-present-or-else-they-could-do-what-they-are-doing sub-components are advancing themselves. Yes, at the continued damage to various stores. Which does still need to be done, because Amazon does do it better, for what is the intersection overlapping between all of this. This does not mean there are 'bastions' of whiteness, only whites present, cleaning up messes and disorganization, either inadvertently and/or knowingly keeping the USA functioning just a bit longer every day than would otherwise have been possible by now (within the centralized bank trifecta, neo-con clintonista corruptions, and goldman-saudi energy shit).

There are other pieces, with respect to Amazon, and independently with respect to all the rest of any labeled label used above. I'm not sure that you care, or what you care, but I am sure I don't care enough to continue explanation maps at this time. Refine your intents, or divulge your own witness.

You have no right to call someone else a "a brain dead fucking moron" when you don't know the difference between your and you're.

AAHHHH, you took there bait

that's not irony, that's a coincidence

Sick bate!

all since

side note, great time to buy