HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Protesters in Atlanta Tear Down ‘Peace Monument’ After Mistaking It for Confederate SymboI

Protesters vandalized and attempted to take down the Peace Monument in Piedmont Park in Atlanta on Sunday, mistaking it for a pro-Confederate statue.

archive.fo/vYLQ4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States
archive.fo/9trVu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not sure what is supposed to be funny. They made a mistake? My takeaway is that they have such incredible, overflowing energy and numbers being met by absolutely fucking nothing in return, that they are just breaking whatever they set their eyes on at this point.

Do you think they will stop just at destroying confederate stuff? Not a lughing matter.

It doesn't matter. They're not doing it for a reason. They're doing it for media control of the narrative. They want you fuckers out there fighting with them.

Still it's pretty funny

Fuck the media.

You're an idiot.

I want to laugh, but at the same time I suspect all this destruction of statues is a general ploy to eventually erase all traces of history on both sides. They likely anticipate retaliation that will see damage being done to all leftist artifacts as well. They're attempting a clean slate so they can rewrite history with no physical evidence to contradict it. This whole thing is far more insidious than I think people realized. Won't be long before entire museums, libraries or historical buildings are burned down just to get rid of one offensive thing.

Nigger if you even lift a finger the cops, the mayor, the governor, the DOJ and the president will call you a terrorist and turn your asshole inside out wihle these fucking animals run around like it's a real life version of Grand Theft Auto doing whatever they fuck they please. What do you expect?

Does that mean…. kikes will burn holohoax musuems? Fuck yea if so.

imagine the butthurt if their pets destroyed an ashes and lampshade monument

That's because the cops know they will be killed by these people – because these people have been killing cops in their neighborhoods for decades. When one side is being told right to their face that they are going to be exterminated, the police are nodding along and condoning it, and that side says "what do you expect?" because they are still worried about the consequences being doled out by the police who are okay with exterminating them, that's a fatal lack of energy. That's something that can't really be fixed.

MEME IT. MEME A HOLOHOAX MEMORIAL AS A WHITE SUPREMACIST MONUMENT. THROW IN SOME (((MODERN ART))) TOO

Tell them MLK was a big league slave owner, they're dumb enough to fall for it.

I don't think that's been determined yet. Seems like something they could be sued for claiming.

Then we will have memed it, with repeated postings of DAS RITE!

There's one in Atlanta. :^)

Atlanta is a shithole. If niggers burn it all to ashes the world will thank them.

I don't want to destroy monuments. When I see them destroying things I want to destroy them. I want to destroy the Holla Forums mods for this tavistock bullshit.

Kill yourself.

Why does G A T E filter to tavistock?

Because mods are cuckchan tier retards and probably spooks to boot.

Because imkampfy is a kike and the mods are compromised.

From the OP, Atlanta is a

I'm more concerned about agitators doing it and then the media framing it as if the right did it.

Fuck, I didnt know the state I was born in was so cucked. Good thing I don't live there now, I guess.

But the cops try to stop you in Grand Theft Auto.

lol. It's funny and depressing at the same time. I'm going to go look up stories of dead cops to feel better.

I refuse to believe the organizers didn't deliberately target a symbol of peace.

Of course not, they will be destroying the founding father's monuments next, and then anything that represents white men after.

We should be memeing this

You could also start a conspiracy theory that niggers were the real victims of the holocaust, but jews faked history to make it look like they were the victims instead.

JOOBOIS STOLED OUR HISTORY

WE WUZ AUSCHWITZ AND SHEEEIIIT

Atlanta is a hell hole, one of the most crime ridden cities in America, run by Democrats as well. Just let them destroy their cities just like they destroyed the cucked colleges and everything else. Let them reign over the rubble.

It already happened in Boston. Some nog destroyed a holocaust monument.

It's happening.

Only if you make it happen user.

Im getting this weird sense of Déjà vu. Didnt this happen last year? The story about the statue sounds familiar.

This is the best timeline

You're probably thinking about last year when some leftist tard wanted to take down a confederate statue, that's when that shit began. Why did they wait a year to start tho? It's like the Patriots have been lobotomized and don't know what the fuck to do.

WTF is going on right now? Can someone please fill in an aussie? I'm trying to understand all of this while not being in the US. To me it looks like there are packs of insane people roaming around attacking anything and anyone they like. Completely wild-west, anarchy stuff.

I get that there was a right-wing protest in Charlottesville, a car hit the crowd and someone died. But the media are going absolutely nuts. Like its WWIII or some shit.

Who's this faggot using stale joker memes?

Your eyes are working just fine. That's actually what is happening, and the entire political establishment, along with the media, and all the reddit and Facebook and twitter goons are cheering them on.

needs moar embed related.

We are having our own Bolshevik revolution, the right is cucking harder than ever for literal communists and we are inching closer to civil war.

B-B-BUT THAT'S VIOLENT! UR FBI!

That's exactly what it is, but (((they're))) playing it to their favor with their propaganda efforts.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

He actually didn't in that video, he was just a bystander.

Yes that is what is happening.
It's a communist revolution being staged by cucks and assorted brown people with no idea what they are fighting for or who they are fighting. They've completely destroyed any meaning in any of their own made up buzzwords because they tried to milk them for all they were worth which has resulted in them declaring everything even remotely related to xyz they hate also being part of it. They are literally just walking around breaking shit like some schizophrenic horde. What's even funnier is that they seem to be unable to even communicate outside of chants and screeches. They're completely gone in the head that they can only scream and repeat what everyone around them is repeating. The only reason they're attacking white people is because some kike told them to. They're not capable of thinking for themselves.

It's practically cargo cult communism.

THE GUN IS GOOD

This might be unpopular to say

but if you keep letting these fucking idiots tear down whatever they want it makes more of the general public on our side. They used up another racist KKK blitz and it won't work again. They know tearing down statues bothers us and they want a confrontation to continue the violence and MSM kvetching against us.

Remember its not the statue thats important, its the man and what he stood for. I have a feeling Trump will come out and promise that every statue that gets torn down will be rebuilt twice as large. Let these commies tear down monuments, it only makes us stronger.

OY VEY

Yesss, kill the white devil !

Actual people have actual work to go to.
These are all on the government's dole.
And you're forgetting that city centers, where the majority of these statues are located, are full of vibrant diversity and old people that can't even stand straight.
All those who could oppose them are in the suburbs. This is why they can get away with removing those statues.
Charlotsville f.e. had voted 60% Hillary.

It's funny because we are winning without lifting a finger. It's hilarious because as I predicted they will make mistakes because they are driven by emotion and they are not thinking. They are going to turn on each other and their pathetic movement will implode.

Best part is that such a wild angry mob is can be misdirected (even by accident) and result in them damaging their (((handler's))) assets.

POSSIBLE HOLOHOAX MEMORIALS TO MEME
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States

Ones with monuments:

At least we can do the same. Oh wait. We can't. They're so restless waiting for us, they've resorted to making fake events to make news out of it.

Genius.
Those memorials represent a far more racist and evil part of history in the eyes of the liberals!
Since they're fake we'd enjoy seeing them burn

It's their nature as niggers. It's why Detroit became such a shithole. It's why no nigger-run country can stand without doles of foreign aid. One man firing a gun in the air probably would've been enough to drive the horde off, but Atlanta, like most major cities, is far too pozzed for that to happen. It's why nigger lives don't matter, because they're just bipedal apes that become parasitic when removed from their natural habitat.

Double dubs confirm that the US isn't going Weimar -> Reich, it's going Spanish Civil War -> leftists D&C'ing themselves for us. This time let's make sure we join the right side in the greater war thereafter.

Exactly. These retards have zero impulse control and ability to think long term. These monuments will lead to riots & looting while they make our case for us.

They can't tell the difference from whites and jews anyways.

Holocaust Memorial in Miami

Looks like a bunch of people being sacrificed to summon a demon or something.

I will point out that the violent people are millenial leftshits. Millenials were a mistake

You have no idea how close you got to the truth.

reminds me of this
>Looks like a bunch of people being sacrificed to summon a demon or something.
you know what "holocaust" means, right?

checked.
Thought the same!

Actually, I wasn't surprised they would do it. Surprised that it happened this soon. I bet it would be 2 weeks. They're a people that don't know history, even when you've got this massive amount of technology at your disposal. All they know is how to destroy. Acting on emotion rather than rationality and the media is feeding into it.

This might actually work.

and what would the common ground be?

AMERICA IS THE CUCKOLD NATION

Surely Trump will call out antifa by name now, right guys?

Stop making excuses faggot, Trump has to start answering for this shit and call these faggots out as the terrorists they are.

In their heads. Forever.

They didn't destroy it, read the article

What's good about this is it proves they will not be stopping with confederate memorials, which is a concern I see stirring among the normies, right now.

They are proving our points, and looking more like out-of-control vandals and violence-crazed thugs, every day.
They are helping to get Trump re-elected.

If you tear it down, leave messages that it was Antifa.

They are not and I will never support any narrative that suggests it.
There's always an alternative.
Like flat out fighting them on the crimes they have committed.
And if you can't "mobilize the normalfags" to rise up against it, well.
Don't leave everyfuckingthing to the normalfags.

Just destroy a few holohoax memorials or burn down some of their "museums" & leave messages indicating it was Antifa or BLM, stating it was done in retaliation for the Jewish "white" supremacy policies of Israel over the Palestinians.

they do this sort of crap to real whites all the time, with state actors & moles, so why not do it to them?

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

#HolocaustSoWhite

ALT-LEFT
Typical tricks.

I'd just like to point out that these dumb-dumbs, who (((cnn))) tries to compare to the American troops who stormed the beaches on D-Day are the ones publicly burning flags.
I tried this out in a discussions about Cville. Ok, there was a Nazi flag there and there where Southern Cross flags, but they where protesting the removal of a statue of Gen. Lee. How many protestors had American flags, many more. And how many counter protestors had American flags? I saw none. I only say Anarcho-Syndaclist flags, Anarchy flags, black power flags, and Communist flags. Checkmate alt-left

Please stop yourself before you grow more retarded. The confederate flag is analogous to this. It stands for much the same. Something most have forgotten. White men who died in honor of their people, gods and history. They will not be replaced. At best, their blood will grease the wheels.

(((their)))

They better go to jail for a long fucking time over literally nothing.

alright buddy
nogs are chimping out, achieving nothing but possibly getting antifa rebranded as interantional terrorists and their backers branded supporters of terrorism
while if a nog sets foot on private property burgers still have he guns to blow them the fuck out
i hope they break every statue in their nog infested cities, whites cant come to enjoy them anymore anyway

The situation with the other side is they stand for everything that history has shown does not work. They are in their fits and screams. They did not get their WWIII, and they won't be getting their civil war.

The holohoax didn't happen in the US, why the fuck do we have tons of monuments to something that supposedly happened in some other country?

You know (((why))).

Why would some dingus fly a Nazi flag at a protest promoting Southern heritage? The Southern Cross makes sense in that setting. You are quickly triggered like the libshits and exact mirror. They knee jerk when they see the windmill of peace you knee jerk when someone might be slandering your material idol. My original point still stands

Off track, but a thing I have noticed. The leftist sneer, while when I curl my upper lip it's to laugh at them.

Can you read? It stands for all the same. Are you going to kvetch about PR next? The flag will never fall. Too gross? Too bad.

trips confirm what we all knew
we will serve Kek to destroy moloch

Just like jew funded Isis destroying monuments in Syria and Iraq.
Now jew funded leftards are destroying monuments here.

Get nogs to remove the Benito Juárez or José Artigas statue in DC, this will cause even more D/C between spics and nogs as spics will not l let that go. They will remove statues important to nogs like MLK for us.
Captcha related: k lib ty

How about this deal. You get your hoax memorials off of my land and then maybe I'll think about rem-
HAHAHAHAHA

holy shit this is next level tism. You are triggered by improper wording. Here's another trigger for you, Nazi flag

Georgia is where the real holocaust started. Y'know, with slavery 'n shit.

50/50 nigs are pretty dumb

You probably already knew the answer but because there are a fuckton of kikes in the US government.

I have Severe Autism: The Post

Hmmmmm

I'm pretty sure user knew what he was doing. It's a (((great question))).

Well, that's old news, isn't it? Is this coming from a new poll? It's been opposed fairly historically.

Can confirm. If you're going to live there, live on the outskirts in somewhere like the much whiter Alpharetta.

They better not touch george.

THIS.

no coincidence holocaust means 'burnt offering'

well cuck crooked politicians need a taste.
the washington monument is a symbol of toxic masculinty and represents white american imperialism and oppression.

Never forget, GOLEM.

There is a fucking holocaust museum at the seaport in Nova Scotia. It went up in 2005 as a "temporary exhibit" and it's still there.

Every time.

No. But what they are destroying together with those Statues is their already dwindling reputation. Look at the violent reaction of normies against this. All we need to do is watch, film, and show everyone who still has a brain that the left and jews are fucking ISIS tier. Leftists and the Media who support them lose all their normalsphere support, all we have to do is be the messenger. Statues are easier to rebuild than their political suicide.

wew

He mad.

The real numbers are more like 95%. This is just jewish erosion.

Sauce on pic?

Exactly what came to my mind as well

YOU CANT MAKE IT UP

What Trump is saying is actually quite inspiring. He's not an idiot like neocohen Bush was, that's for sure.

No. At a certain point which could be days from now, people need to actively stop them. Violently if needed in order to protect US monuments and statues. The police aren't going to do it. The government isn't going to do it. Americans need to arm up and do it.

THIS

Starts posts on social media identifying local holocaust memorials as Confederate monuments.

My only railgun desu

Yeah, that doesn't help. How about a name of the ara ara?

fucking sad

whops wrong thread
t. spain

This is a page straight from Mao's cultural revolution. The communist indoctrinate young students and have them run around breaking statues, attacking people and generally taking down everything of ethnic, cultural or historic value. It ended with around 60 million people dead, largely from starvation when they literally started spraying Brawndo (it's got what plantskis crave™) on the crops.

Our first Jew poster is part of the autistic and Down Syndrome wing of the JIDF.

Yes asshole, it's funny. It side splitting, rofl funny. Niggers gonna nig… and then fucking your whore Jewish mother like the slob pig that she is.

Lets point them toward some Democrats office.
How can we do that?

user, think this through, we already have jews bitching day and day out about the holocaust, do we really need to hear it from niggers too

The jews would probably roll with it and demand whites pay reparations to blacks for the holocaust, which they would find some way to pocket

Damn, that is an ugly monument. Kikes are foul.

~$56 million of tax payer money goes to pay for the holohoax DC museum.

Sure thing, kike.

Christ you faggots are new to this.

Right, surly their reputation of being violent communists who act unopposed will be tarnished forever

Which fake news outlet published this lie? She wasn't even directly hit by the car.

And they're implying the two police officers were killed by the right.

Ah yes, a representation of the smarmy Jew acting as cockroaches, overtaking the strong arm of a white man. Very powerful indeed.

fucking kek

Niggers don't want to be victims, they want to be kangs.
Jews are the only people on earth who want to be victims.

It's just so retarded. Why fly a German flag at a protest for Southern Identity
That would be like flying an Imperial Japanese flag at a free Tibet rally.

Heh the memes just write themselves with these people.

We need a concerted effort to inform nogs in all urban areas that Southern Jews were white(theyre not) and were wicked evil slaveowners and Confederates too and therefore all Jewish monuments are racist and glorify slavery and white supremecy also and need to also be torn down.

Also the "Fearless White Girl" statue. Blatantly racist. They are sayin white girls are fearless and dem black girls be scary. Why does it have to be Fearless white girl and not Fearless Black Girl. Thats a symbol of white privaledge and the nogs need to be informed. Meme that shit!

It actually happened to that same monument twice. A nigger both times. Guess who they blamed kt.on? The growing neo nazism movement. No shit. Jews said he a gud boy, he dindu nuffin wrong, he only did it because of muh ebil nazis.

Boy those Africans really are superior in every way. Especially intelligence

Good job college-educated elite libtards.

>THROW IN SOME (((MODERN ART))) TOO
The modern art part has me doing the Pee-Pee dance just thinking of it.
>wreak some negro havoc on oppressive (((white))) art
MAXIMUM FUCKING JUICE MELTDOWN OCCURS

There is one everywhere ffs there are 3 in Tx alone

Good. Let libtards suffer from the niggers they love so much

suuure

This, they want it all fucking gone, no context.

Go re-read Animal Farm, they tore down the old monuments commemorating the reason the Farm was established in the first place, blamed the founders for its "sabotage", then rebuilt everything in their own fucked up ideology.

Oh and also, the part where Napoleon took the dog's puppies, and no one thought anything about it until they came back as adults, big and mean, ready to fuck up anything in their way if Napoleon commanded it.

Take the children, indoctrinate them with common core, which is designed to turn off rational thought and empower feelings, subtly incorporate a bunch of "raycisum is ebil and everything is racisum" then turn them loose on society.

Fucking liars.

Still awaiting pic showing Heather heyer getting hit by Challenger.

My guess is the sedan it bumper (or minivan sedan bumped) knocked her down and.jealous negress curb stomped her after seeing her man eyeing her buttox.

Fuck! It is as bad as looks then. I hope a civil war doesn't break out. Please stay safe.

Why do they think they can keep calling these statues instead of memorials?

this get must be witnessed

Keep going. The only way to stop these tards is by their own doing. The more crazy, ridiculous crap they do, the closer they are to being completely socially rejected.

Because it's all against us. But they can't stop the signal.

Who else had a holohoax survivor come visit their school and tell them the tragedy?

How old are hoax survivors ? 120?

They don't care about the confederates, they just hate whites so much.

TRIPLEDUBS CONFIRM MERELY PRETENDING

Well done, anons. You've initiated the third great iconoclasm. I was told about this place, but it's really a lot more boring than I heard it was. I will make this long and bitter as to dissuade all but the most autistic among you to read it in full. A short while after I post this, I will delete it so when you tell the others about it, you'll seem crazy. Never mind, that's probably beyond you simpletons anyway. As likely will be the remainder of my post. I have news for you. Watch as our plans come to fruition before your eyes, my intellectually diminutive Drumpkins. Next we will meme something that may be an actual first in history, if not fiction. A new intersection for the intersectional to burden you snowflakes and business people" with. We all know, both research and simple observation show taller and thinner people on average are consistently paid more. Hightism - vertical preference on the job is real. Along with anti-fat or lateral privilege, it's a problem keeping many people down. Your little minds never thought about adding New intersections, did they? When you have a problem that's part of corporate culture, you can't just let off the gas peddle, you must apply the breaks. You have to shake things up to make real change happen. The best part is that we don't even need the help of your Drump regime's inept goobernment. The people will accomplish it with two simple steps. Awareness, and social pressure. You young polsters thought only you could control memes. Well ours actually get things done in real life. Think I'm bluffing, watch it happen within the next few weeks. We will not stop until 100% equality is reached, o or achieved. Achieved! Something you tall blonde basement dwellers would know little about until Drump swooped in and saved your wrong-thinking racist butts. By the way, have you seen what the stock market is about to do? Suckers. Ha ha ha. Are you tired of winning yet? Adios 'til next my Drumfsters.

Even in middle school I didn't give a shit, just rolled my eyes over it. Wasn't even redpilled at the time.

Jews blame ALL WHITE PEOPLE. Including the ones that saved them. It doesn't matter if the holohoax didn't happen. The goyim was bold enough to strike a Chosen. That's all they care about.

That's why Jews exploit pluralism to destroy goy countries while not actually believing in it themselves.
archive.fo/9trVu

Easily half of the people who get mad at monuments being destroyed are also probably aware Jews are behind it.

Dios mio…

Andale vamanos!

The oy veying intensifies. Cry more, jew, every "new intersection" just ostracises you more from regular people. And pride comes before the fall. Keep thinking up new 'isms in your ivory towers, while we completely circumnavigate your memes and fill the minds of people with our own, better memes, that feel right, because they are right. Biology and evolution is on our side. Just as you underestimated Hitler, you underestimate us, and the truth.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leftists live in La La Land, they believe all the bullshit the (((media))) and education system tells them without an iota of critical thinking and are shocked to find for the first time countless facts like how the founding fathers were slave owners or how Abraham Lincoln was a white supremacist who demanded all niggers shipped back to Africa.

How they managed to live so far is an astonishment given their idiocy but thankfully they're so stupid they play in traffic and die like the idiots they are. Darwin awards for them all.

Apparently that obese inbred worked in the courts. She was literally apart of the system and establishment yet was literally also apart of commie shit? No fucks given for a landwhale with the IQ of 40 who purposely blocked and played in traffic getting run down by a patriot and his challenger.

I WANT TO JOIN YOU SENPAI! :3

You know, most of us have read Harrison Bergeron. Take that RAW sewage and shove it back up there goon.

Meanwhile in Texas we have PSAs that anyone destroying monuments can be gunned down by the general public.

Sod yourself, furry. With a 12 gauge.

Staple a tapeworm to your penis, user.