Fox has reportedly canceled plans for a sequel to 2017’s Alien: Covenant...

Whoops

screenrant.com/alien-covenant-sequel-canceled/
archive.fo/1pjLv

Disney Alien vs predator cinematic universe when?

Hopefully not in a very long while. It looks like Ridley fucked up things so badly it will take some time before Disney can do anything with this IP.

People said the same thing about AvP but it was only five years between Requiem and Prometheus so I can see a reboot coming soon.

At least blade runner safe from Disney..//

I don't remember that being said after AvP, which was better than Requiem, Prometheus & Covenant.

Don't jinx it, user!

WB won’t sale blade runner to Disney in order to make a proper cinematic universe reboot will they?

Disney will save Alien with a PG-13 kino.

2049 just flopped because they vastly overestimated the popularity of the original, the franchise isn't popular amongst normalfags to make a Marvel or Star Wars style cinematic universe, unless they make some direct to video-equilivant shit for cheap and release it on streaming sites.

Disney probably going to give space marines their own movie

This can only be a good thing at this point.

Calling it now. Engineer will be retcon. They created the predators instead of humans. Predators were the original earthlings in Disney new continuity

Faggot OP got butt hurt his last thread was disproven so he made a new one. These reports are fake news originating from one person posting on the blu-ray.com forum. While the movie was delayed and will probably be reworked, it doesn't mean Ridley won't get another crack at a third prequel.

t. the one prometheus/ridley shill who can't cope with people disagreeing with him
It's time to let it go, user

A shame since I loved the aesthetic of the new Alien films.

They will make it.

Sure they will, Ridley.

OP posted fake news. Another film is probalby still happening at some point.

They need to change their approach, get Emma and the film will do more than fine.

Last time I checked, the Alien films weren't for children.

your'e source is a single forum post, it's bullshit and contradicts what the studio has actually said, no one thought it was going to go into production this month

You are retarded beyond comprehension.

You should work for Disney.

I like where this is headed

The soruce is a post on the blu-ray.com forum. If I say I'm a better source and the movie is happening, should I get quoted by a bunch of online rags? This is not jorunalism.

I would actually prefer another AvP movie over this retard trying to make seep spectacular films because Covenant was fucking awful and didn't have any of the redeeming qualities that Prometheus had. Either you have a dumb action movie with people being sprayed with acid blood and cool fight sequences or you have a deep movie about Prometheans. Scott has made two empty movie with a thin veneer of exploratory Promethean lore but immediately falls back into dumb action because he can't write worth a shit.

muntersage