They're Going After the Kino

Reminder that the left will never, ever be satisfied. The end goal of Marxism is the erasing of culture. (((Levenstein))) was a producer and writer for Arrested Development by the way.

sage

so? It's their sheckles. Fuck Hollywood movies

Every thread like this has at least one of you fags. I can see the Islamists gangraping you wife and children in the future as you think to yourself, "Who cares? My family was shit anyways."

Forgot pic

>implying jew censorship of (((hollywood))) isn't a self-defeating move

your days are numbered, shareblue

Starring that peice of shit "comedian" David Cross.

This is a good thing for us. Let them hit the accelerator. Let them ban movies because there's a bug-eyed porter who thinks he sees a ghost. Let them continue to diversify Ghostbusters and Star Wars.

I want the full-throated Left, because it's going to wake everyone else the fuck up to what they're all about. The Left gets hot enough, supernova, racial civil war, we either kill a lot of undesirables from all races, or we balkanize into separate ethno-states. But we need the Left to light the powder keg. We're going to be the ones handing them the matches.

Excuse me, (((David Cross)))

Why would they censor themselves? They're going to censor all nonpozzed movies since the invention of cinema instead.

That is correct. It's beautiful when the jew eats itself.

Hit him with this:

"Trust a snake before a Jew." – George Orwell, "Down and Out in Paris and London"

Real quote. Ask him if 1984 isn't a classic.

meme it

When you tell a Scandinavian non-Viking that you're gonna rape his mom his usually response is that she probably needs a good fucking anyway.

The book burning meme continues

Seems like this kike just wants his fifteen minutes.

cleaner

Kikes better be ready to get

If only we had known then how the world would be now

Top kek. We should push this and get them to go after all kinds of shit. People will be annoyed as fuck when their favorite book or movie gets torn apart and tossed away due to being "problematic". Here's hoping they target Hollywood movies and shows too.

We would have gassed every jew despite the fact most of us were children at the time

Looks like weev

Sounds like an Ancap meme fantasy world, friend. Would have been marvelous