"OMG WE NEED TO SAVE NET NEUTRALITY YOU GUYS!!"

gg net neutrality fags

blog.cloudflare.com/net-neutrality/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwidth_throttling#United_States
youtu.be/le2R2Ps58pQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think this has already been posted, but I'm bumping it anyways because fuck this kike.

"Because I'm the CEO of a major internet company."

This one gets necklaced on DotR.

yet another reason not to support net neutrality

As any good leftist of the current year will tell you, major corporations have the right to use their monopoly power to take away your individual rights.

Fucking disgusting. Fuck net neutrality. I can't wait till Trump gets rid of it.

Net Neutrality is communism anyway, it's getting the consumer to pay for content that others use by "leveling" out the content costs on everyone - so if you only use Holla Forums or whatever, you're paying extra to give a discount to faggots who masturbate to JIDF Hollywood videos all day.

This is the second thread you've made. Fuck off. This line of shilling won't work, no matter how many IPs you cycle through.

Wasn't it Anglin and his loyal commie jew sidekick Weev who decided to gaslight their own fans by registering with jewgle shortly after jewgle announced its more strict censorship of this sort of thing?

Looks like it was manufactured and engineered by the CIA-kikes running DS making its readers look and act as objectionable as the Westboro Baptist Church guys

Metokur put up a video about this just today. Since we are being shutdown by all these giants, let's weaponize net neutrality and hit Google, facebook, youtube and all the rest where it hurts

Their (((wallets)).

Let's get rid of net neutrality

www. youtube.com/watch?v=le2R2Ps58pQ&t=0s

Except the alternative to net neutrality is Holla Forums not being available anymore no matter how much you pay, because much like the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack (((they))) don't want you on this site.

So you're fine with ISPs throttling Holla Forums to 10kb/s meanwhile giving faggots who masturbate to JIDF hollywood videos extra speed they need so much?

It would be the other way around - people who use very little data would pay less, people who are content heavy would pay more. Instead what happens is they have to build out proxies and caching solutions for content heavy shit and you end up paying for it because "we're all equal in our data usage, goyim".

They're already doing that, user. NN was never about free speech, that's a lie they tell us. It was always about spreading out costs so (((they))) could make more money by bringing in more niggers on welfare who would otherwise not pay because the price is too high. It's bundling for the internet.

They pay more for it, they get higher speeds. It's not that fucking hard to understand.

How do you pay for data? Data is free, it's not something you pay for. Do you seriously want to charge people for Internet per the amount of data they use monthly? Are you fucking retarded? Whatever you're implying would not happen as you think it would. You'd get bots spamming heavy images on Holla Forums instead of CP and then you'd get charged up the ass because of all the shit in your cache. What's more is that they'd randomly decide that Holla Forums is not priority traffic and thus throttle it for increased speed of other services. They can very much do that, because no legal law would stop them.

But they pay more for server equipment that can support more users and higher speeds, not ISPs intentionally giving them priority over other sites.

Routing works exclusively on a FIFO basis. There's no fucking with priority. You would destroy the internet otherwise.

You're a fool if you seriously expect that they're going to charge less than they do now. You will still have to pay the same amount of money for a "base package" but pay per site on top of that. Expecting to ever pay less when jews are involved is pure unadulterated idiocy.

It's a trade-off - either they throttle speed or they throttle cost. What they do now is your ISP will have to purchase extra caching solutions for some faggot watching JIDFlix and then they pass the costs off to you in the form of subscription hikes. You don't get this "neutrality" for free. It's a very communistic approach where they hide the cost of extra data usage by spilling it out onto people who use less data. Grandma who only checks e-mail ends up subsidizing the cost of a NEETFlix.

It's quite possible to throttle only certain things though.
QoS is a thing for a reason.

But it's the user who configures their QoS, not the ISP.

Corporations have been against Net Neutrality, they now want to shut down our ability to talk on their networks and little corporation states.
Time to change our stance on Net Neutrality and implement some rules to fuck some of these corporations in their collective asshole. You don't want us on your fucking network, I no longer feel the need to allow you the freedom to operate without paying for your faggot network and cuck dick sucker users. Time to burn down our own house and see who fucking blinks first.

I prefer the usenet approach of purchasing data blocks. As for the current model, expect costs to keep going up. The Jews *want* NN because if you spread out the costs then it reduces it for the fucking faggot normies we see everywhere ruining the internet. It lowers their barrier to entry and then they come in and fuck everything up, causing us to eventually have to create paywalls just to avoid them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwidth_throttling#United_States

Furthermore, prices correlated with data usage gives websites an incentive to decrease bloat. Right now they just keep getting more and more bloated, so much fat, because right now you have dumb cunt women and faggots writing Ruby on Rails and other forms of bloatware and they can't help it because they're literally to stupid to create a proper website without normie crutches. I want the web to be more exclusive.

*too stupid

The ISP is """""basically""""" a router, though.
It could drop all packets from a specific source or destination if it so chose.
It's a bit trickier with UDP packets, I guess, if we go all "for arguments sake" but, TCP and whatnot are rather hardy.
You can mess with em quite a bit.

Network neutrality is racist.
By making a network support everyone's browsing habits, network providers have to charge more, which reduces access to those who need it the most: poor black kids.
As long as network neutrality exists, the black people can't have their own internet! We must FIGHT to give our fellow brothas and sistas a safe internet, free from the oppression of the white man!
If you want to convince the normalfag of something, use the amygdala pathway implanted by kikes.

I neither support, or fight network neutrality, because I can adapt to anything they throw at me.
My current ISP implemented network prioritization and heavy data caps years ago, and all that's done is increase my usage roughly 4 times what it used to be.
If your boss gives your department a set budget and reabsorbs surplus at the end of the fiscal period, you learn to spend the entire budget and then some or lose everything.
Sometimes I download shit and delete it because of the cap.

Now the funny thing is, if network neutrality is ended and ISPs are allowed to gouge, we'll see more rolling blackouts due to the extra energy consumption from private caching servers.
People won't be streaming, they'll download shows to a private caching server. The same goes with any large download.
For all the tech investment fags: this will drive up the demand for off the shelf NAS boxes manufactured by QNAP, Buffalo, Drobo, WD, Setavistock, or Synology.
On a side note, the internet will become like Chinese common places.

Right, except it's not a trade off. If what you want is implemented, then it will be easier than ever to fuck with everyone by spamming their communications channels with random, heavy images by upping their costs by spam. You want people to pay for spam. What you're suggesting is very malicious and is going to kill imageboards for sure and Internet as we know it.

And it bit Jewcast in the ass.
What are you trying to prove?

No, it's literally a series of routers.
And do you expect their users to be silent about it?
What you need is the destruction of monopolies, not a blanket law that could fuck over everything

Looks like ((they))'ve completely taken over the movement and weaponized autism so they can fuck America like comcast xfinity does everyday. gg America. No wonder you're a third-world shithole run by goldbergs.

Right, so are we gonna make OC for resisting net giants?

Net Neutrality is for privacy. It slows down the consolidation of the internet into major websites/nodes/servers.

Without Net Neutrality, normalfags will buy the Google,FB,YT,Netflix package. The gamers and privacy enthusiasts will be on their own tier (since they require P2P).

Gaming will then start to adapt such that market incentives push them into centralized systems instead of P2P. Less P2P games, more DRM centralized servers.

Then you'll only have 'fringe' P2P privacy enthusiasts, where they can more easily monitor your network: they had already reduced P2P traffic by fixing the marketing incentives towards centralization.

Basically: Without Net Neutrality, the corporations will make your games worse with more DRM, make you less safe and less private and increase monopolization.

Yes you can.
Just with routing nothing fancy like QoS you can fuck with priority by routing data through unnecessary hops.
Don't like 8ch traffic?
Route all that traffic though Jew York, send it to Bejing, then send it to Australia where it gets sent to California, then Texas, and finally to the customer in Oklahoma. When the customer asks you why the network delay to 8ch servers is nearly 1000ms, tell them it's to cut costs and redirect them to their ISP's local imageboard.

Sure

Trivial time, even less money
The hops filter the general public from the enthusiasts.
From there, you could better log the enthusiasts.
Pic related.
You need zero coordination with foreign ISPs. Simply set up a central office in another country and route traffic through it.

Of course, this is all based on the situation where QoS, deep packet inspection, and MITM attacks don't exist.
QoS is used by every ISP, deep packet inspection is done by Comcast, Centrylink, AT&T, and Frontier, and MITM is done by "anti-DDOS" services like CloudFlare.
To top it off, any decent ISP has local caching servers in their COs, to which all traffic for the specific services Steam, Netflix are routed to. Again, those are black boxes to the layman.

The CEO's answer is determined by whether or not he reinstates the site. Not what he says on some fucking blog post. No one cares about you jacking yourself off. Actions > Words.

Has anyone doxed these motherfuckers? He's literally saying "lol I don't want him on the internet so that's that :^)". The whole fucking point of the internet is that no one is supposed to have this much power.

Imagine if the electric and water companies could shut off your utilities because they don't serve "nazis".
Imagine if your telephone company could shut off your data plan because you said "nigger".

If you think spam somehow magically has a cost in one model and not the other, then you need to rethink your scenario. At any rate, you can invariably judge a kike scheme whenever they mention words that indicate "fairness" like "equality" or "neutrality", ete - it's always a communist scheme to make the winners subsidize the losers.

Niggers and single women, for example, are fucking greedy. They gobble up every resource available if you don't stop them. If you give a white man a block of data he'll try to use it as efficiently as possible. There is little doubt that internet costs have been going up precipitously because people who shouldn't be writing websites are writing websites. They don't know what the fuck they're doing, they're data heavy and they have no incentive to reduce costs. In your spam example you can bet your ass that a developer of an imageboard would have a much stronger incentive to combat spam if he's losing userbase over it. Right now they're fucking lazy, they use bloated protocoles and assign lazy he does it fore free hotpockets who have no concern for efficiency.

The intelligent person who designs a messageboard that reduces data usage will win and niggers will spend all of their budget on trite entertainment and frivolities, they'll spend their block in a day browsing whorl✡ or nigger rap and not be able to afford any more. Never trust a kike appealing to one's sense of fairness, it's always a communist scheme of redistribution.

youtu.be/le2R2Ps58pQ

It's time to turn against the webhosts. I'd rather have a world where I go outside my door and live like it was the 90s again then giving sites the power to blacklist, attack, and unperson you.

The web is lost either way. But with ISPs running the show, while what I do may be cut back due to how much I access, what I say and the web as we know it stops from becoming an orwelian shithole.

I can live with going back to an internet like the 90's. I can live with facebook not ruling peoples lives. I can live with people going outside again. Then when competition picks up we can have the internet as it was back again.

You severely overestimate how 'free' the market really is, anywhere.

NN is not about free speech - they'll shut you down regardless. It's all about redistributing shekels so they can score some extra "diversity" online.

Go back to reddit, net jewtrality shill faggots.

NN is about privacy which is about anonymity which is about free speech.
See:

No, it's really not. We are already operating under NN and there is no privacy.

Sure, spam works both ways. Who is going to get fucked over more by it? You or the subsidized shilling company doing it to you?

Net neutrality is one of these things that kikes will infight about. Some kikes will get screwed over (like kikeflix possibly or small fish kikes) this and others will gain (ISPs), therefore you'll see kikes on both sides of the argument. It's a lot like TOR having a kike on development team. In this case getting rid of net neutrality fucks whites over more. Also spam I am mentioning would kill imageboards entirely because of cost, there is no work around it. There is no code that will prevent spammers from spamming images or shilling teams spamming images that'll load up into your cache and make you pay a lot more or go over your data cap. There is no code that will prevent them from spamming message boards with exerpts from ie. King James bible. There is just no work around this, your idea kills imageboards and messageboards alike period. Bloat has little to do with this, but you're telling the truth. This can be fixed user-side, by denying shitty scripts from executing with extensions such as noscript or requestpolicy. You're citing bloat, but do not fucking forget that in your idea you'd also have to pay for ads (which are often forced on video hosting sites btw) and for spam in your cache. It could encourage more bloat and then bait any target to go into these sites and then the perpetrator could be like "haha i made you download 50mb of garbage, enjoy your wasted 10$". Your idea really won't work the way you think it will. Women and shitskins being shitty coders is a separate problem that won't be fixed from top to bottom. Just stop offering them kike funded incentives and diversity hires, then they'll stop coming.

If P2P is common, then P2P network is harder to observe and a lot more innocent.
If P2P is uncommon, then it's a lot more suspcious and easier to observe.

Just because the NSA can spy on you, doesn't mean it will. Basically, stop acting like a retard and learn what the internet actually is before you talk about it.

Had this thread already
Essentially anyways.

They will, and do collect massive amounts of data on all of us.
But you're right, the bullshit we produce adds noise to the data which makes it useless until analysis methods adapt to the problem.

NN has nothing to do with P2P, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. If you want better P2P demand symmetric connections and not the asymmetric shit we have where you get 100d/1u.

How can a nigger find 8ch?
You're so off-base from the actual argument it's as if you didn't even understand it at all, and I'm not going to spoonfeed you.

Adding noise to the signal and junk data is as old as time.
You may not be old enough to remember ECHELON spoofing.

God you're a dumbfuck. The reason P2P is slow is because people are connecting their computers from home and they have slow upload speeds relative to download speeds. This is called asymmetry. This has nothing to do with NN, but it IS what favors big companies like jewgle over home servers. The internet is centralized because of forced asymmetry that favors downloads and requires you to go outside your own node to get your content seen.

Then why do you think big corporations are pro-NN - that is, keeping things the way they are? They suddenly decided to de-consolidate themselves? Give me a fucking break.

You mean Silicon Valley? It's filled with tech nerds and redditfags who like NN and don't want to feel like bad guys. They just hate Nazis more than they love NN.

It's also filled with kike accountants who know they'll make more money by pushing their costs off onto others. A big corporation doesn't just advocate things that aren't in its financial interests, they have shareholders and profits to consider.

The bad PR is a shekel-shoah, so I don't see your point.

I really hope this is a raid and that people on here aren't this fucking stupid.

Net neutrality is good and absolutely necessary.

That kikes may try to label evil under net neutrality doesn't change that fact. Look at this shit:

Does that sound good to you? No? Not doing that when it comes to the internet is called net neutrality. Not being allowed to do that is enforced net neutrality. Again net neutrality is good and we need it. It's not defined by one law or one policy any more than the patriot act defines patriotism which is the retarded cousin of nationalism just so you faggots can't try to shove anything about that in my mouth.

Does kikes trying to label their anti-white laws as justice mean that justice itself is bad?? Does the patriot act being a piece of shit mean a country should have no kind of internal security at all??

TL;DR: If you mentally can't keep kike ruses that are dishonestly called net neutrality separate from ACTUAL net neutrality you are as dumb as a nigger and should kill yourself

Then they wouldn't have taken a position at all, instead they spent a lot of shekels promoting and lobbying for something that you don't think they believe in? Doubt it.

NN has nothing at all to do with free speech, Jesus Christ.

Serious question, why did they shoah the DS site? As far as I could see it wasn't well written as Kevin MacDonald's website.

No they would just cancel your shit, and pro-NN/anti-NN wouldn't even matter.

He doesn't even understand how AC power lines work.
CONFIRMED FOR RETARD

None of this is even an argument any more. Your original argument was "Give me a fucking break."
and
"They'd never shoah shekels within the frame of which I see the world, the tech industry and the internet."

Just curious, do you believe there's such a thing as "IRL"? Because there isn't. Everything you do online, you're doing in real life.

because DS is fun and MacDonald isn't.

Their competition all took the same position. I can't think of a single large corporation that is anti-NN. You're coming up with non-arguments that are precisely the opposite of reality and you're repeatedly inventing new excuses like a conspiracy-minded reverse-psychology fuckwit. The truth is not complex, what gets complex is evading the truth. They're pro-NN because they looked at the amount of shekels they could get and they have a fiduciary responsibility to maximize shareholder value. It would, in fact, be illegal for them to conspire in the convoluted way you claim they are. Sometimes things are exactly what they seem to be.

Being against NN is like being the Hitler/Greedy Capitalist of the internet to these people in the tech industry. If you need tech industry people, you don't advertise yourself as out to destroy the very industry they want to get into.
All professional fields began with the pioneers and then the fanatics. It's only just now starting to transition to pajeet shekel-grabbing and the pioneers still have significant enough influence to seriously hurt shekel incomes if they hated a tech company. Then, with the precedent set, they have to be conservative about transitioning away from NN. They positioned themselves as well informed on the subject and then supported it, for shekel interests, in the past. To go back would be inconsistent. And the PR was relevant back then. It's becoming less relevant, but it's still relevant enough that they care to not show themselves to be liars or ignoramuses in the past.

I have to wonder if you were even on the internet 10 years ago.

Nigger I've been on the internet since before you were born, since before the internet was even commercialized. I was online back in the BBS days. You don't know anything about corporations and their motives, all you have is paranoia. I'd call you a Jewgle shill but your IQ is too low to work there.

Exactly correct. And companies like CloudFare and GoDaddy will be still able to kill off anything they want net neutrality or not.

Fuck off Shill.

Kill yourself moishe.

Do we actually have idiots here who don't understand how vital net neutrality is to the Chans survival?

Right. You're paying more for your internet so that normalfags can watch Netflix all day.

All you have to do is look at who supports net neutrality, Jewgle, netflix, Soros, etc. and you know it isn't about protecting free speech.

They're only worried about losing it because then ISPs will be able to bill them for services.

Our traffic will get immediately fucked.

This is mostly false. All the largest tech corporations have been in favor of NN

this

I fucking hate leftists and their double think so much

It depends on how it relates to their business model.
ISPs have opposed it for a long time because it limits their ability to use their position to maximum profitability.

Companies like Netflix and Google support it because Netflix would lose a lot of money either from its services not being used as much or to ISPs billing it for bandwidth.
Google primarily makes its money off data collection and if theres less people online and interacting with its services the less money it can make.

There are rumblings though this could change. Probably due to ISPs and these tech firms coming to some understanding in regards to how pricing and structure of this curated corporate internet.

What am I paranoid about? The NSA? Verizon or Comcast 'fighting Nazis'?

It sounds to me, since you've been unable to even address my original argument, that you're just so buttflustered mad that you can't be a hedon/capital-istic little bitch.

You keep asking for explanations and you call them excuses.

No one here has said NN is flawless. It is only BETTER than having none, for those who don't control the government.

The argument for how it affects privacy was laid out. You questioned it because of profit motives and "omg i dont believe it". You never provided anything but cynical doubt and then pretend it's an argument, when the business losing money isn't just an infrastructure thing but also a legal thing.

So long as a corporation is considered a private corporation, it is held liable for things it otherwise wouldn't be. That means increased SJWism by legal necessity through being sued. Increased. Notice this word. It's not a black/white situation, not a binary situation, it's not something that autistic retards like you should even touch or talk about.

This/these combined is a better way of looking at it. Represents the issue much more clearly.

The corporations only care because of shekel-fee-holocaust. Just because it benefits them, doesn't mean it hurts us.

In fact, Netflix and Jewgle, etc. are still technically part of the 'Wild West' internet, competing. Any one of us could come up with some site or service which competes or outperforms.

Monopolies aren't only formed by resource control, but also by popularity control - including ease of use. It's why MySpace is considered shit and Faceberg got all the traffic.

Because DS traffic rivalled Jew news sites while MacDonald gets a small fraction of that.

That's the opposite of the truth. It is better for those who control the government.

Right, I caught that a minute ago. I will clarify: the government affects market incentives indirectly (and long game, to increase plausible deniability) through interest rates. Right now, the ISPs have the benefit of being considered half-public-utility and half-private-corporation. They have more liberty and less scrutiny put on them because of this. If you got rid of NN, they would start having to (consider legal situations where their service is doing 'bad things' for the government, like giving voice to 'nazis'.) consider the problem of 'platforming'.

As a legal issue, also involving copyright and shit. Surprised that hasn't been brought up yet.

Net neutrality means "the principle that Internet service providers should enable access to all content and applications regardless of the source, and without favoring or blocking particular products or websites"

Stop being retarded, it's literally free speech in the internet, and this time literally means literally literally

I can't believe how willing people have been in handing KikeFair so much control over the internet.

I understand that it's rather suspicious but I can't see the bad side of it.

People conflate the IDEA of net neutrality (which is great), with random proposed laws.

Sorry, some of us don't trust obummer to not fuck us.

Not if they are a common carrier they don't. You are also wonderfully shooting yourself in the foot by highlighting the problem of letting kike IPS do whatever the fuck they want.

Pic related.

Kek!

This
there needs to be retaliation for this they still protect actual antifa-sites talking about crimes and bragging about them

We can't let that one slip

No one defending NN in this thread seems to get the point that freeze peach is dead on the internet REGARDLESS of what we do. Net neutrality or not, censorship is here to stay. Either the ISPs are censoring, or the various hosts and sites are. There is no way for us to win, all we get to do is decide who loses with us. So, who will it be? The ISPs that are solely interested in financial gain, or the cucks in silicon valley that are mostly concerned with pozzing the internet and making their progressive worldview the only one present on the web? The ISPs are not like the cucks, they wont just "listen and believe" when they receive threats of people turning off their internet because someone has a Hitler site. That shit will be monitored, and so long as it doesn't start costing them money (which it wont) they're not going to start picking sides.

It wont be long until these shitty little platforms have the funding to become ISPs themselves, we need to kill NN and stave them to death before that happens. The current ISPs are doing it for money, but if fucking Twitter becomes an ISP you can bet they'll block any content right of Mao. Not only that, but they'll compete with the old ISPs and likely win by doing shit like preventing the normies from accessing their dogshit site outside of an official Twitter Internet Connection.

They already have the resources to become ISPs.

So much stupid on this thread.
Kikes can and will go after Holla Forums same as any other nationalist site with or without net-neutrality.
Any shit (((they))) shill hard is just for their convenience, making it easier to shit on your rights while degrading your nation.
Technicalities like how much bandwidth something gets is completely irrelevant. Gas the kikes and this like most other problems just goes away.

The more somebody is against free speech, the more they support net neutrality.

I am not sure the CEO did not admit to conspiracy to commit computer fraud in his public statements. He admitted to caving to requests from hackers to stop protecting the site.

Also, the only thing net neutrality did was take this power away from the network owners (Mostly non jew ISPs and telecoms) and give it to content and cloud owners (almost exclusively jew owned and controlled). Grats net neutrality tards.

Yeah, no. Go to hell. I hope you all go out of business when ISPs throttle your shitty sites.

This line of reasoning is so retarded I can't accept that anyone actually believes in it. Why the fuck would ISPs choke cunter and facekike? It's what their 90 % normalfag customers want. Who the fuck is going to stay on ISP x when facekike is ten times as fast on ISP y?? If through some occult space magic it really became possible for an ISP to fuck with facekike then why the fuck, if they are only motivated by greed, would they recline to take facekike's sweet limitless CIA cash to allow the datamining keep on going?

If there is anything ISPs would throttle if bandwidth became a damning problem it's all the small competitors to jewtube and likes so that this relatively heavy use of bandwith is freed up to keep that facekike experience hassle free and their 90 % lemming customers happy.

People making the argument net neutrality will save sites like 8ch are delusional, the government will regulate 8ch away, it wouldn't even have to censor it officially, just make 8ch have to pay it's 500 million annual licensing fee for hosting "controversial" content.

But they can't.
Because we can simply move the servers somewhere that doesn't do that.
Or host it illegally.