I HOPE I DONT GET SUICIDED FOR THIS

QUICKLY REPOST AND DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KkOJHANY5YY
vid.me/zzRLp
youtube.com/watch?v=zmouJ-ABe-w
youtu.be/I0_vGhASjtU
archive.fo/LwnIr
youtube.com/watch?v=kFd_5Z0ORyw
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-16/why-was-crowd-hire-company-recruiting-25-hour-political-activists-charlotte-last-wee
lifehacker.com/watch-age-restricted-youtube-videos-without-signing-in-1529667193
youtube.com/watch?v=n3T0sjaYHuo
crisiscast.com/solutions/
m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments
cbsnews.com/news/majority-of-louisianans-oppose-removing-confederate-statues/
hooktube.com/watch?v=I0_vGhASjtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This video is stupid other than the fact that the cops let the car go when it's destroyed like that. What the fuck?

Thanks OP

holy fucking shit.

FUCKING SPREAD IT!

im pretty sure that girl is wearing one of those stupid pink pussy hats from the women's march, nothing to do with Charlotte's web

This has been all over twatter for days user. get with the program.

BUMP

Retard here, can some one explain to me the implications of this video?

Yeah that was pretty weird, but I don't see why people are making a big deal about cops "just standing around." The car had just ran into the crowd like 5 seconds before. They probably didn't even know what happened for another minute or two.

I require spoonfeeding

this and the cheering was odd

Mossad cheered when the towers fell.

The cheering is odd, but one explanation is that is typical douche bag behaviour. They see a guy who has crashed his car like that and are jeering like: "WOOOOOOO Good job buddy!!!!!"

Webm it you faggot

This is kinda what I was thinking. That kinda cheering is the normie version of "IT'S HAPPENING". It doesn't matter that it's bad; it happened and that's exciting enough to whoop about.

That said, nothing about this seems right.

The video suggests the car drove around for upwards of an hour.

Are you people trying to imply that the crash was staged or what? OP you sucks dicks all day long big time, explain what's going on in this video

Checked for that image fits your post succinctly.

That's not what I'm seeing in the video. also, what's up with that stupid magic wand and the music? what is it pointing?

There is decent evidence that the driver was not the guy the media has presented and funny stuff with the car registration and plates. This video doesn't seem like much unless I am missing something.

how come?I'm not the one making posting this skizo bs

You faggots watch it twice. The crisis acting police stand around talking to a black dude and white guy the first minute. Then it shows a crisis actor wearing a pussy footer soros hat. Then the wand points out the accident had already happened because there was a peice of the wreckage there. Finally it finishes showing the cops just standing around like nothing happened talking to the black dude from the first minute of the video.
Like seriously wtf.

If you watch the original car crash video it is the exact same spot.

Oh wait I am a faggot. That is not the same spot as the crash

With this video it is easier to see the car driver though

So what?Cops, are supposed to be running around?
A)They are wating instructions.
B)They are securing a crime scene.

We need to find out where this vid was taken, it will establish the route of the car. Also the time, perhaps it can be judged by the angle of the sun, we need a local user to find the spot and take timestamped pictures for comparison.
The cheering could from from leftists who are just assuming a right winger's car has been smashed up. I do see a MAGA hat behind the black guy though.
We also need to trace the raw and see if we can get another still of the driver.

Well for one why did that cop beckon the black dude and white dude? Why did they immidiately go somewhere else? Secondly what is a soros funded protestor doing at a alt-right event that had antifa as the aggrivators? Third why did she not just go talk to those police and spouting bullshit like call 911?
So much is wrong with this whole event.

They are very clearly not doing either of those fucking things, you nutjob.

From the comments -

I'll add that car crashes are fucking LOUD, and even if homeboy's impact was padded by someone getting their legs crushed, other cars ahead of it crashed into each other. If that intersection is within a half mile of the crash site those cops should be on the move from the moment it happened.

People were clearly calling for a medic and police in the video and the cops stood there. Why? THEY WERE ORDERED TO STAND DOWN AND DO NOTHING BY THE MAYOR.

waste of fucking trips, kys retard, do you need yellow tape or what?

The (((guy))) at 1:32 appears to be (((Lee Glazer))), a gommunist who was one of the conductors of the Columbus Ohio Antifa rally that started at Goodale Park and went to the statehouse on Sunday 8/13/17.

He was herding the goyim along the march while doing the Michael Eisner grin of feeling in charge.

It's a small world, after all.

Pic related is (((Lee Glazer))).

More on this guy here polite sage:

Your damage control ain't gonna do shit here. fuck off.
Kek knows a shill when he sees one.

The overhead view of the area showed that there wasn't really any reason for that huge fucking crowd to be there in the first place. It was suspicious right from the beginning.

Not an argument.

Your original post wasn't an argument.

Look a shill just recently learned about Molyjew

Bump this is being slid. Needs a sticky.

Still not an argument.
This video is bullshit.

Have a bump yo

You can't spam that with no substance and pretend it means something, and the video doesn't stop existing just because you want to shill your very hardest. Your sages will be routinely denied.

I deunked your shit video faggot, go home. It's just cops standing and shit editing.

Have a pity bump but you really need to stop sucking dicks OP. Next time, actually download the video and upload a video file, and write a proper post explaining things instead of just "REEEE."
Shitty OPs like this kill a lot of potentially good threads.

Watch the video before bumping man, is just cops not stoping a shitfaced car, and more cops awaiting instructions.
FAKE AND GAY

The video only has one clip.

Why though? what the fuck is going on in this thread

Is this a psyop?

Giving this another bump for potential

yep.
Just like sandy hook. They wanna turn /p8l/ into /x/.
[/spoiler]I'm not denying something weird is going on, I'm just saying if OP was my lawyer I would bribe the judge. [/spoiler]

Saved in case this is anything of substance

Get out nigger. The weird editing in this video and the repetition with the car driving by leads me to believe it's horseshit. Maybe if OP wasn't so busy sucking off Donkey dick we could have some real discussion about this false flag that just so happened to take place on George Soro's birthday.

Oh, but I thought they were supposed to be "securing the crime scene"?
You didn't do anything of the sort, faggot. You've lost, get out.

no bully pls.

Why do you guys keep bumping without seeing the fucking video!?

We have ID's here, read my fucking posts I'm not the one bumping this shitfest idiot.

No you're just the one posting innane garbage, repeating FAKE FAKE FAKE, while [/thatsnothowuformatfaggot]

How would you had secured the crime scene you dense motherfucker? By waving guns at the civilians and doing the dinosaurs? They get paid for standing in a place and looking like an authority.

I think this video is complete horseshit.

Well I'm sorry, You just made profound analysis of … what exactly?

I'd do a lot more than stand around smiling, that's for fucking sure, and if I didn't, I certainly wouldn't call it "securing a crime scene".

See, you actually have to put forth some effort into securing a crime scene, for what you're doing to be called securing a crime scene. You see how that works?

Here's a screencap in case you lazy fucks can't even be bothered to watch the video.

profound analysis of [/youarenotfromhere]

The fact that we haven't seen this footage anywhere in the mainstream tells me something's fucky.

The copy sees a crashed car and don't even get on the radio or yell stop?

Not to mention, why aren't the airbags deployed? I've crashed a car, the airbags deploy and there is powder everywhere.

No no it's not. That same woman was chasing the car in the cia guys video. There was a group of 8-10 running down the alley towards the car before it started moving the second time. She loudly yells "mother fucker" in the first video.
Anons you need to know she is definitely an agitator and involved heavily.

Just watched again. No airbag. Wtf

No, I don't. Enlightenme on the police procedure. What do you when antifa becomes road kill?

Call emergency vehicles? Call in pursuit on the alleged perpetrator instead of ignoring him? Actually move from where I'm fucking standing? And your reaction image doesn't even have anything to do with anything going on. You're the worst fucking shill ever.

Would it be too much to ask that you actually put some effort into it?

wrong user, user

Keep posting moeshit, you won't become japanese.

we got a goon

Holla Forums is being raided harder than I've ever seen it be raided before.

Can you faggots stop engaging shills a focus on the video.
Is anyone else seeing a fucking airbag? Was he not going fast enough or was that shit removed in advance?

oh shit, meant for

Implying moeshit is real anime.

T_D is full of civcuck, go buy your waterfilters

Dude today has been like an internet version of night of the long knives against the right.

read the posts in this thread and tell me (((they))) are not here

all this fucking sliding

the cops looked at the half destroyed car and did not react, fucking unreal

no amount of sliding will memoryhole this video

Might have been removed in advance. When people had the cameras fixed on him after he hit the reverse, it's plainly evident they didn't go off, if they were there at all. They might have had them removed so he could still see while leaving the area.

Meh, I've seen worse.
-t. Sole survivor of USS Arizona during Holla Forumsharbour

Its bots. If these are real people, then (((they))) must be running out of money to pay.

no airbag deployment
As far as I can see.
But… I was in a frontend collision once at about 40 mph and somehow miraculously neither of my airbags deployed.
My car was a 2002 in a 2013 accident
This is a newer car, with less years on it during the time of collision.

Stop, please. There is no evidence of that car "going around for hours".

So I am a bot, because I'm not alex jonestein tier? cops just didn't give a fuck, we saw that atitude in other videos. Nothing special here… besides the candyass editing.

Dumb nigger you're responding incoherently

i cant get a clear picture of his face in the car all my filters cant even fix a face shape no eyes or mouth its a blurry.

What is she saying in the video?

Allthesmug.jpg

Dude I feel bad for you if true. That shit got memory holed sooo hard.
Why does smug anime trigger the goons soo much?

Well what is there to do? Like this proves it was a shoah, but now what?

double nigger

What's up with the goon angle, I like anime, Don't you retards know what ID's are for?

Beats me I'm not fluent in moonspeak, but the characters name is Ika Musume. And the vid/music is catchy

But you think moeshit doesn't qualify.
Why the fuck am I even bothering, filtered.

What the fuck do you know about anime you retard cunt?

I don't get it.

someone had to doctor the guys face in the car it has a blurry circle added.

We know the cops had a stand down order, this helps proves that.

Someone doctor the video there is a blurry circle added

OP is a classic example of hit and run.
He gave no explanations and here we are analysing this mess.

OP how did you get this video?

I rememer reading about how video editing software sucks at blurring shit. Maybe it is possible to unblur the video?

my tech didn't work i usually can make out a face on stuff like this.

Just because the video claims that doesn't mean it's true.

There's nothing suspicious there. I'm amazed at how many people on our side are desperately trying to find some way to deny that the guy really did snap and intentionally run over people.

Looks like the video was edited on a post 2015 apple computer due to the video metadata showing x264 used and apple as a computer for it. Why did you edit op.

wasted hitler dubs

:^)

(1)

STICKY REQUEST
UNTIL WE FIGURE OUT THE LEGITIMACY OF THIS, IT CANNOT BE SLID

mate, you are commenting on a sticky

how fucking new are you people?

Remember how liberals cheered on the confederate statues being torn down? It's the sam thing; they thought that antifa goons had bashed up the car, and were cheering on their cumraids.
Don't think it was a "happening", more than it was a misunderstanding.

right, that's why they didn't also bash up the car

Holy fuck this thread is insane. Blatant shill on shill interaction on an embarrassing level. I haven't seen this sort of thing for a good long while, probably the tavistock threads were the last time it was this fucking obvious that there were multiple factions of outsiders trying really fucking hard to fit in and failing spectacularly.

Guys, you know what? The video in itself is not complete bullshit. It's the editing that's bs. why not post the original?
still I don't thinks it's much of a deal.

No I mean like they must've thought that it was a one sided bashing up of a car, not one where a commie was killed for fucking scaring the driver. Should've phrased it better.

some autist needs to get on street view and figure out where this video was shot in relation to the crash

Can some one explain to me what's up with the magic wand? it points at the shoe, but we can clearly see it falling from the car in one of the original videos

Was there some influx of schizos recently or what?

It drove around town for a whole hour? I thought with the situation and distance it must have been running for at most 10 minutes before he bailed on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KkOJHANY5YY

Webm it you faggot.

it's 21 minutes. Fuck that

but he should have embedded

Use youtube-dl and split it into two parts using ffmpeg you faggot.

Copy the link, click show post options & limits and paste the link in the text box. Faggot

Somebody call nine one one

The car hitting them happened in the matter of less then a minute was watching this shit live on the livestream and i was watching the retard sperg about facists every few minutes. The car drove off past police but a BOLO went out within minutes.

This is a CIA psyop to get you to be completely batshit crazy to the leftist and for them to think of you as conspiracy nutjobs.

I think the OP video is trying to
-Suggest the car was driving round for an hour afterwards for "photo ops" (total bullshit… and where are the photos, if that's the case?)
-Make it look like "crisis actors" are being directed by cops before the crash
-Somehow acting as if footage shot after the accident is some sort of "gotcha"
-Make it look like "cops" (are they?) aren't doing their job after the crash… this is the only suspicous thing in the video, though could be more easily explained by stupidity than malice. And are they cops? I see hi-vis jackets, they could be builders, firemen etc.
And
FUCK OFF with airbags
They go off when they sense extreme deceleration, not just "a crash". There was plenty of "padding" the guy went through before he hit anything solid. And even then, it might not have activated. My dad hit the back of a truck at around 30mph in an airbag-filled Frog coddlemobile and not one went off.

Here's an upload on vid.me
vid.me/zzRLp

Whoever edited this video is doing us a disservice. The clip of the damaged car driving past a cheering crowd and police it is the only relevant part. And even that is questionable as important evidence because those people may just not have know what was going on yet. The text and later clips are full on tinfoil hat stuff. It's almost like (((someone))) is trying to bait us.

Source on these videos without the stupid added effects.

then absorb the useful and reject the useless

so then where is the useful?

like he said, the beginning of the video
the guy drives right past a police station, or turns into a police parking garage

Checked. Not only that but isn't this the actual steet the incident happened?

It's not entirely clear to me that he makes a full right turn. I will defer to more autistic eyes.

see

it's poorly presented, but the guy shows that where he's driving is up two blocks, right next to a police station, and he either drives past it or pulls into a police parking garage
this shit is a big deal

I'm confused, the police are just all out and applauding? Did they really think no one would have figured out, especially with the scene of the video taking place so close and in broad fucking daylight.

My mind cannot fathom whats going on in these kikes minds to pull these Judain ticks on us so sloppily and blatantly

i don't know if he drove around for over an hour, but that shit doesn't even matter
this is proof fucking positive that multiple cops saw this vehicle busted up, on the wrong side of the road, and did absolutely nothing, at the least, or at the most, they assisted his getaway
we need to get to fucking work on figuring out if the driver is blurred like that user said

OP's video clearly shows back window with the same smash delivered by baseball bat at the time of the crash

So…either:
he did drive around
or
this is him fleeing right after

Either way - completely fucked up for Police not to be going batshit.

That's an old webm, I assume its the one where she says de-geso or de gyeso. Its a play on the ending of sentences that end with desu. Desu basically is the word "it" in Japanese.

Were they completely aware of the situation or were they awaiting instructions? Does the beginning of the video even show applause or is it just edited in? This video is hot garbage besides being interesting.

it proves he drove right past a fucking police station on the wrong side of the road with a totally fucked car
it doesn't matter if the applause is edited
stop trying to d&c you fucking kike

blows my mind that this is stickied. the guy that made this video is clearly paranoid, even went as far as to point out the color of a bandana of some lady as if it was a signal to someone

Quit stickying these bullshit psyop threads
It's making the mods look bad.

The car wasn't hit by anyone until it had already revved up and screeched it's tires on the streets, heading right towards a crowd of screaming people.
No one was cheering as the car drove away from the scene of the crime, that audio was edited in to fuck with you guys - as I said PSYOPS.

QUIT FALLING FOR THIS BASIC PLEB TIER BULLSHIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
THE REAL SHIT IS BEING SLID
DID YOU KNOW HILLARY MIGHT BE INDICTED ON MONDAY?
FUCK

Do you know where the fuck you are, moishe?

it doesn't matter if the audio was edited he drove past a police station or into a police parking garage with it

I don't think you understand who is being jewed here anymore. Do you understand what that means?

I kind of agree with this post only because OP's video was edited like a 420blazeit tard.

Are they cheering that a guy got his car destroyed or that the guy rammed an antifa?

Polite sage for semi-off topic. Notice how every (1) in this thread is complaining about conspiracy theories or paranoia. There's a theme happening, we are clearly onto something with this.

show me where this is

????????????????????????????????????

Wtf did I just watch? It literally proves nothing????

You have to go back. But you do have a point.

So the guy ran over a bunch of people, you here no screams in the distance and in other vids of the actual car hitting people you see a bunch of antifa fags running after the car. Where's the mass screams & anicucks?

see

and

Poorly presented, but you only need to watch the first six minutes or so to understand what's happening here.

Fuck, forgot to take my sage off. Too much to drink, sorry anons.

This is hilarious to watch

Why is this garbage sticked?
Have none of you lived in a college town? Retards will yell and whoop at anything out of the ordinary driving down the road. The people "cheering" are just making noise at the sight of a rekt car. They're not celebrating a psyop well done.
As far as the cops letting the rekt car just pass on by, what the fuck do you expect them to do? Run in the middle of the street to try and flag down an obviously distraught driver? They're likely more occupied trying to get to the cause of the damage than stop someone who is fleeing violent vandals.

I expect the two cops you see in the video to radio what they've just seen to the police station that is practically next door.

source vid, i don't even know what i'm watching here.

youtube.com/watch?v=zmouJ-ABe-w

& why the cheering? This hole thing happened in lefty antifa tarreatory. No rights in the area, they where blocks away at the time.

There are none. The flat earth crowd just found another conspiracy

WEBM it you faggot. Atleast copy the part where his face is show and post it here. Before it gets shoahed.

Same reason idiots cheer when a waiter drops a plate.

Now are you going to hound down the victim or work toward stopping the vandals? If I were in the cops' shoes I'd trust the victim to get himself somewhere safe and then contact the police himself. Keep in mind, the video of him driving peacefully down the street is probably no more than 30-40 seconds after the impact, so the police have no idea that the impact had even occurred.

Shhhh, logic not required

And now it's on NBC's official youtube page
This is getting very fucking strange.
Sorry for not embedding, it says the file is already posted.
youtu.be/I0_vGhASjtU

Hi cianigger you're not on halfchan anymore.

To anyone worried about honeypots, just use hooktube. It lets you view youtube videos without giving any data to anyone. Just replace 'youtube' with 'hooktube' in the link.
Also I retract my previous statement about the audio of cheering being edited in - it was obviously just some faggots whooping at the sight of a beat up ride like said
Also sticky or not I'm saging this shit for being absolute trash.

No it is not you faggot archive.fo/LwnIr
It's like they don't realise how obvious they are.

How are they even working on stopping vandals? They're walking calmly down the sidewalk.

Hooktube confirmed for honeypot thanks halfchink.

Now I'm starting to wonder if we ARE being led into something. Why would NBC break the narrative?

I like how he never replied to this

But that guy just killed there friends

maybe trump is gaining control over time

Here's just the half of it with the rest of the video editing faggotry like the wand and puppet cut out. Because the big part of the video is the crowd cheering at the driver. Think this is short enough?

We should dig into the victim. See if anything's their.

His "mother"is a Crisis actor!!

Ok it is real. Why is it so though? Maybe a NBC reporter posted it there and here?

Definitely intentionally misleading. The thing that bothers me the most is:

The fact that the face is blurred. Where is this source footage we haven't seen before that was doctored into this video. This whole thing smells like something the alphabets would cook up to look like us. Seriously, like something straight out of NCIS.

this shit is retarded honestly.

It would certainly explain the retarded fucking editing. But I think the next step is to try to figure out who's driving. Regardless of if the video is a plant or not, I think we need to keep digging on this.

Also, kikes do this shit all the time. They always lay their monstrosities out right in front of everyone and laugh while the goyim follow their lead. This could be that. But there is definitely something here.

The editing in this video is really slick, but I don't get the point the second half of it is trying to make.

Furthermore, the first half isn't worth much unless we can get the time that video was shot. Was it really an hour later? If so, how can that be demonstrated?

Would it be possible to estimate the time, based on sunlight? Nothing in the video seems to be casting a very large shadow. What was the exact time of the crash?

Examine the angle of the sun for the crash and this drive by. You will get a approximate time from both.

the video with the weird ass edits doesn't even have the car footage

Trump needs to tweet it and remind fake news that he condemned nazis and communists.

You don't get to tell trump what to do. Especially as Holla Forums has not uncovered exactly how much of the video is important and/or truthful.

Agreed. I don't have twatter, someone get this shit to all the usual guys.

Well for the reason you stated, and I imagine they were really in no mood to help anybody in that crowd that day. They probably hated everyone on the streets, left or right, for making them deal with a riot.
>Somebody got hurt? Meh, I'm on break.

found the retarded version in OP

youtube.com/watch?v=kFd_5Z0ORyw

eat shit you stupid fucking schizo

of course he drove around you fucking retard. He was captured driving through some neighborhood.

If it's too hard to see the driver, can we ID the cops in the video, instead?

checked, wtf is this? cops standing around after a vehicular manslaughter? wew

THEYRE TRYING TO MAKE US LOOK RETARDED

Or they're laying the evidence of their guilt in the open like they always do.

The pink hats are popular with the anti-Trump crowd. It was from the "women's march" thing. You don't need any particular association with Soros to get one, you just make one yourself. It proves nothing.

Crowds On Demand

Agreed. I'm starting to think the original video was meant to present false evidence to us. We need to be careful about what we take away from this.

different city mate

/thread
this video is shit

real germans use Airy
gas yoruselves and dont let the oven door hit you on the way in you pathetic newfags

nvm thought it was a pic

So what are you suggesting? CGI?

I'm suggesting he was a very skilled driver. Much more skilled than the average person who knows they have possibly just killed multiple people. How good are you at driving? Would you be able to do that right after doing what he did?

this gives me such a hardon im busting my pants
oops i did it again release the keken

Because the mayor told them to not do their jobs. Their orders were to stand around on the sidelines.

In what way is NBC publishing that video breaking narrative?

heres some pics. the 4 hour drive is a great point and wouldnt be hard to do given how (((Crowds On Demand))) had a help wanted 10 days ago. Anyone know what was COD officially used for in Charlotte?

Does the driver wear gloves? I brightened it up and his hands don't match his arms at all.

All I wanted to do was play vidya and watch top gear but you had to take jeremy and vidya away from me

fuck wrong first image.

They had a stand down order for the rally. You think that means "Let everyone do whatever the fuck they want, don't arrest anyone for anything"?
Your fucking sideburns are showing, moishe.

I don't know, I'm just one drunk autist.

Not impossible, but difficult. You'd need an object with a known height, then get a shadow of a known length out of the video. Object of a known height should be relatively easy, ignore people shadows and look for building, sign, etc shadows. Getting the precise length of the shadow out of the video would be much tricker.

Plus, this happened midday-ish, right? The difference in shadows between an hour is going to be relatively slight at those hours. You might be looking more for a change in shadow angle than length. Could be tricky.

There are plenty of computer programs you can use to calculate the sun's position in the sky at any given time that day.

So basically, we'd need someone there on the ground?
Also, I just noticed that the NBC video was posted at least a day before the one in the OP.

Spotted the kike.

This is a part of the fucking "Purple revolution" thats going on. Purple fucking everywhere!!!

I think it's more odd that they are 12 off rather than just 1 off. It's not unheard of to get sequential plates if you get them at the same time.

Probably the worst thing about pol is that you see conspiracies behind ever rock. Conspiracies are fucking hard to pull off because people can't keep the mouths shut. And having your conspiracy get outed has massive negative repercussions.

This shit isn't hard to figure out. This random mouthebreather was mad because the Charlottesville mayor decided to illegally shut down the rally. He decides to have a little fun by by playing chicken with some protesters before he gets out of town. As he drives through the crowd, some antifa reject decides to bash his car. Said mouthbreather rages out (remember, he idiotically spent his dad's life insurance money on this new car) that his precious vehicle had been damaged and runs some people over.

Then more antifa idiots jump on this car and start bashing it in and he freaks out and gtfos. Basically he road raged out, and then made a bunch of bad choices. Shouldn't have tried to run people over. Once he did that, he should have stayed there and pretended it was an accident.

What do you expect from a guy who buys a car with life insurance money though? Low IQ scum.

Yes, goyim… there are no such things as conspiracy theories… Never you mind the (1)… that's just a disinfo meme… Hahaha… Reddit spacing?? What do you mean there were only 6 million Jews killed? Racist! Transphobe! Bigot!

Now explain how he drove so perfectly and why he looks nothing like the guy that got arrested.
>(((1)))

also
You are not from here.

I'm willing to give OP the benefit of the doubt and say he means well but sees connections where there aren't any. Though the combination of being a bit off his rocker and having slick editing skills is a bit… unusual.

I'd say I'm a pretty good driver, maybe I could pull off what he did. It's not like he did it perfectly though, he knocked up the right side of his car on the truck behind him after the collision; I remember that because one of the videos showing the collision from the right side showed him shearing somebody between his car and that truck.

Supposing he's a really good driver to pull that off… I don't think that means with any certainty he was professionally trained. Some people are just naturally good drivers. It's weakly circumstantial at best.

kek

Well in practice that is what it meant, since 99.99% of the communists running wild that day didn't get arrested.

You could probably look up building heights in local government documents. But figuring out how long the shadow was in the video is tricky. I think you'd need to know a bit about lenses and photography to do that accurately.

The shadow cast on the street by the building behind the cameraman might be something to use. Hard to get a good angle on that shadow though…

He was clearly a car fag. Doesn't surprise me that he was a good driver. Most white guys are.

OP's video shows absolutely nothing, and the edits are bizarre as fuck. You have to be deep into your echo chamber to not see that this is literally meaningless to most people.

He would have been murdered.

We infowars now?
There is no proof that it he drove around for a hour. There is proof of police incompetence and a government attack on free speech.
I wonder why the mods and (((anons))) would rather we focus on this?

Fucking checked Satan. Remember the 666 Gorillion

Maybe. Would have been his only hope of not going to prison though.

We have other pictures of the driver, moishe. There have been multiple threads in detail examining the facial structure of the driver, and of the accused.
Also, in your own words, he freaked out. So which is it?

We only see him looking in the rearview at a busted back windshield. Also, note how fast he's reversing. Finally, it's much, much harder to reverse in a straight line uphill, than it is to reverse downhill.

Forgot to sage.

Wouldn't they have heard the car crash and the crowd screaming in panic?

Please see pic related. There are legitimate reasons to criticize that post, but the reddit spacing allegation is off-base.

His best bet would have been to drive off a shorter distance, then call the cops on himself. Though to be fair, I'm not sure if he did that later part or not.

I pointed this out the other day. Faggots ignored it.

IN THE ACTUAL CRASH VIDEO FROM THE SIDE, PAY ATTENTION TO THE CAR AT THE FRONT

IT ROLLS FORWARD, NO ONE IN THE DRIVER SEAT

I.E. PREPARING TO BE CRASHED INTO

He had damage to his car even before the other commie hit the back of his car with a bat

Found this "The CEO of Crowds on Demand denied to Snopes that his firm was involved in the Charlottesville protests but refused to provide details on the specific purpose of the craigslist ad and/or why it was temporarily removed yesterday before being restored.

"We were not involved in any capacity with the recent tragic events in Charlottesville, Virginia. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of those impacted by the violence"

Silly question, but if your cause is worthy of protest then why would you need to pay $25 per hour to get people to show up?" zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-16/why-was-crowd-hire-company-recruiting-25-hour-political-activists-charlotte-last-wee

Listen, kike. You've been outed. We are wise to your shilling ways. This isn't halfcuck, you're dealing with a higher caliber of autism here. We will not tolerate your Jewy bullshit.

This. The video was filmed only blocks away. The cops aren't hearing anything, and neither are we. Why is he driving so slow in the video, when he was reversing so fast away from the scene?

Or illegally parked to block the street. Or abandoned, because the driver couldn't get out of the crowd.

the video doesn't suggest that. the video creator superimposed text saying this; not the same thing.

retard.

Nope. It's rolling forward in anticipation of impact faggot.
Those cars were prepped.

Go back to plebbit T_D.

A 2-minute video with about 10 seconds of interesting content edited very gaily as if to instantly discredit any of the accusations it tries to make.

Why create a conspiracy when we already know they are retarded? They crashed their own helicopter and tried blaming it of on the protest for fuck sake.

What are you suggesting then, the car was rigged with some sort of remote control system to cut the brakes before impact?

Seems implausible, because it would add needless complexity to the whole plot. Do you have a video clearly showing what you're asserting? I don't see it in any of these angles.

Nor this angle.

Self checking devil trips.

No sage as a sign of disgust. The mods stop fucking pinning shit and I'll stop doing it.

DAILY REMINDER TO REMIND THE NORMALFAGS THAT ANTIFA IS A PAWN USED BY THE ESTABLISHMENT FOR THEIR MARXIST POWER GRAB AND THEIR ENERGY SHOULD BE SPENT HANGING THE TRAITORS IN POWER RIGHT NOW

Did we ever find out if the charger "already had" (according to the story) the gvf plates when it was sold to the "driver"? That would be a smoking gun.

Also, the method of interview and response is porn tier acting, bad porn. Also, nothing looks wrong with her body. no obvious defect, and if her legs are supposed to be paralyzed, she's fucking it up by
A) not having massive atrophy in the muscles
B) having working hip flexors to move her legs laterally open and closed

Her facial movements are all off and the context for this is weird. Fucking Sandy Hoax tier almost, my guess is that girl could have died out if stupidity because the injury she received was indeed serious, there's no faking how much getting trapped like that would have hurt. So we are left with

1) her death was staged and she's in on it (still a likely scenario given how in concert everyone responded to the event)
2) she really.died and they capitalized (I would say equally likely given how much control they have over their puppets, pivoting to grab advantage should not have been too hard.)

Actually it is entirely possible to hook up a adrino and program the car to crash. The cianiggers do it all the time for (((suicides))). Did they do it in this particular incident? Probably not since the man in the car is not the same man who was arrested.
But remotely stopping or controlling a car is indeed easy and possible on post 2004 cars. Laughably easy on post 2008 cars even without a adrino.

It doesn't.

The problem is more in the human element of the added complexity. It means they needed to coordinate two cars, making both where where they needed to be and no cars got inbetween. That adds a lot of complexity to the plot with very marginal utility. Also you'd need somebody to trigger the mechanism at the right time. That's somebody that wouldn't be needed otherwise, a lot more complexity in the plot with little if any gain.

But more importantly, I don't see any video evidence of it. I could see how the second video here could be misconstrued to show what what's being asserted: …but if you go frame by frame it becomes apparent that it doesn't back up that narrative. There is already somebody in the air when the white car becomes visible from behind the flag. Before then, the video doesn't show the car moving as far as I can tell.

If you've got video clearly showing that car moving before the impact, I'd love to see it. Otherwise I don't believe this narrative.

>making sure both where where they needed to be

YES!! She seems to be a porn actor, I`ve seen my share of porn to know that she is a bad actor.

Here is a "witness" saying that the car backed of and hit again "crisis actor" use nsfw if you cant log in.lifehacker.com/watch-age-restricted-youtube-videos-without-signing-in-1529667193

youtube.com/watch?v=n3T0sjaYHuo

slow-mo vid of the getaway

Witnesses aren't worth jack-shit. The videos clearly show there was no "vehicular double-tap"

Well, he's definitely not wearing glasses.

At least we now know his vehicle was being struck before the hit. The back of his vehicle was DEF cracked before he hit the people. His vehicle was being smashed before he ran into those people. PROVEN in this video.

Oops sorry for the sage. I'm a retard^
Accept this picture as a sign of respect.

Our role play actors are psychologically trained in criminal and victim behaviour.
crisiscast.com/solutions/

It looks like this nigger's shoe, but what it has to do with anything I don't know. Probaby OP's video is total bullshit, made for """fun"""
It's just a diversion

bump – clearly large numbers of paid players based on any intellectual review of who the witnesses are "leaders" are and the behavior.

proof that he was braking before the impact and the lights in the picture were not his taillights

Here he is..

Best frame I could get of him. If you zoom in on his face you can get a outline of him with his mouth open. Or he has a giant fucking nose.

like this guy whose face superimposed matched %100?

Definitely the "purple revolution" – A great birthday present for Soros, but doubt he was surprised after paying for the party. 800k more dumped into the "resistance" by that lady who passed out and got chucked in a van like a side of beef

>woman screaming "Call 911" with cops right there

fuckin kek

People do keep their mouths shut when the consequences are death or worse than death.

It seems a lot more plausible that he was driving to leave and ended up in an illegal Antifa roadblock. Disregard the wreck for a second while you watch this video. There are half a dozen cars that are trying to drive on a street, but are being blocked by Antifa. Crash or not that isn't legal.

Now Mr Fields. Conspiracies, which may be true, aside I think this is the most plausible case. He was attempting to drive out of a city he had never visited before. Like the other 6 drivers he found himself in an Antifa trap. Antifa noticed he was wearing the protest uniform of a White polo and began to attack his car. He drove forward, where most videos begin. He has a dent on his car before the jackass with the flag hit him. The flag guy hit him and then he panicked hitting the gas. He crashed into the other cars being blocked by Antifa. Note if he wanted to murder people he could have driven on the sidewalk and killed scores. Then he was attacked by half a dozen or so Antifa wielding melee weapons before reversing to leave.

Basically he was attacked in an illegal roadblock and antifa who were blocking cars were injured, one killed.

Victim Heather Heyer works for some federal agency check this shit out!!

fuggin saved

here are some caps from the vid, not rerendered like the vid

Everything is true. Every fucking conspiracy theory is true.

There is a deep state that is manipulating the public, government, and media. They created the brainwashing cult Antifa to go along with their false flag events to divide and conquer. The end game is to destroy the USA through a progressive left government or civil war.

Why must you say ridiculous things like this? I know for a fact that isn't true.

Logically the earth cant be flat because aleians exist, where would they even come from if the earth was flat?

God damn that was a shit video. Just fucking boomer tier retarded.

I can't believe this thread got stickied. There is such thing as confirmation bias. The only weird thing about this is the fact that the guy in the car doesn't really look like James Fields all that much.

No they're not, that's just a retarded statement.
The USA is already ruined.
I swear some of these conspiracy theories are concocted so that real conspiracies aren't taken seriously.

Tell Holla Forums some real hypothosise then if this is a theory that you still haven't proven false.

the mass of panicked screeching commine, I'm sure they would have heard that when the car it?

THEY ALSO SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED A RADIO CALL FROM THE COPS ON SCENE DESCRIBING THE INCIDENT AND CAR

I have seen this video before. I'm afraid though that we may not be on to something here. The car, I suppose was allowed to leave the scene because the incident was around the corner and further down the road, out of view from the cops and the damage could be explained as having been smashed by protesters. The part were those other cops are spotted in the corner, where they could have seen the whole thing could be that they rushed to the scene immediately after. The timing looks increadibly shady though. However, we need to find evidence that cops were on scene at the exact time it happened. That's my two cents.

I thought he crashed into a car in front of him.
This webm just shows that he hit people.

The webm shows the roadblock. The 2-3 cars in front of him got moved like Newton's Cradle. Every other webm shows him rear ending the car in front of him after being attacked.

I'd still insist that they would've heard the car crash and the people screaming.
The damage on the front of the car looks way too severe to be caused by people.
The metal at the front is falling off and dragged as the car drives.

Could we estimate the decibels of a car crash and the range it could be heard and recognized as a car crash?

What's the difference between the first and second?

Also was the fall guy, Fields was it? Was he arrested in a white v-neck?

Format.

Do you not really understand how policing works in the US? There's obligation to run towards a crime scene.

Cops are not there to protect you. They are there to investitavistock the aftermath.

I think it was a false flag but carried out extremely poorly. Or maybe they were hoping for something like this to happen and had some poor MK Ultra'd sap in line to take the fall.

lol you fools

OP is trying to psy-op you.

I'll explain:

1. The video of the white nationalist car crashing into the crowd has been shown 24/7 for the last 4 days straight.
2. Every single normie has seen this video and now believes that the White Nationalist carried out a terrorist style attack on ANTIFA.

(((This video)))

3. Wants to convince you that the above is a hoax so YOU, yes YOU, go out to the normies and say "Hey Normie, Look it was really staged!!! The car drove around for "1 hour" (no evidence of this) and the Police were all actors. It was all a hoax, believe me!!"

4. Now after you say this to normies, the normie thinks again (a) White Nationalist still carried out a Terror Style attack against the Public and (b) You are fucking crazy (further isolating you from the crowd).

Be careful anons. Always think, who benefits? and how does this portray you to the public?

- over and out.

This so much!

checked!
Time to be smart anons

Did he glow in the dark? I think he did.

Good video of the car driving by, everything else is clearly bullshit. Too bad we don't have a good shot of the driver.

bump

So we have a car video for 5 seconds that is supposedly valid for an hour's footage, some police who don't know an event happened 20 seconds earlier, a woman wearing a gay pink beaner rag on her head and a handful of police asking questions/not involved/asked to maintain their station up the road.

With those ace video editing skillz you should probably get a job at CNN, you'll fit right in.

Yeah the jews say it was a 'white nationalist' as does Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack and other orgs glorifying the car crash psyop, yet notably hardly anyone is pointing out this 'white nationalist' was in fact a jew.
Which would radically alter any normies perception of this 'white nationalist nazi'

Maybe we should spend more time exposing the kikes behind this, rather than glorifying this car attack as a funny act by one of /ourguys/
It was a jew making nationalists look like cartoonish evil like the Westboro Baptist church looks by taunting soldiers families at their funerals.

they are literally 100 yards or less from the scene of the car hitting the crowd. it's the same corner that the cia plants video was taken in and that he runs around for cover. those cops are standing catty corner to where the video of the wreck was taken. the last thing they should be doing is just standing around as the challenger literally just sped past them in reverse with blood on the hood and the bumper fallen off.

That's why the fact that they are standing around not even responding to injured pedestrians is interesting.

Agreed, this plus the non reaction to damaged vehicle is the only real takeaway. The damage is less important because they might be expecting damaged vehicles at a violent rally, but it's still something. The rest of the video is cancerous editing, almost discreditation tier.

that and the point dick seconds it takes for the nig and race traitor to completely drop their incomprehensible blather about a charger to the cop the moment he points his finger down the street.
literally, he points, they shut the fuck up, turn around, and walk in that direction. he didn't even have to talk.

Guys, I thought the weirdest thing in this video is the black guy with dreads telling the cop the car was a "brand new Dodge Charger"- how could he know, or who says that in describing a crime scene? The guy on his left seems to correct him and say "gray", then he corrects himself and says "gray Dodge Charger." Prove me wrong.

Just reminds me of that 9/11 "witness" who said he saw the plane crash into the buildings and then thy fell down, "mostly due to the structural damage."

Also sorry the weird capitalization, phonefag.

Conspiritards

Westboro Baptist is a Black Propaganda outfit founded by a former Civil Rights lawyer.

Haven't heard that term since I was on reddit several years ago. Are you Shlomo Moscowitz from Connecticut?

Almost two thirds of the country defends confederate statues

m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2017/voters_oppose_removing_confederate_monuments

cbsnews.com/news/majority-of-louisianans-oppose-removing-confederate-statues/

That looks like a cop filming as the car goes by.

checked em
oh snap son

unless the airbags were taken out first
if the cia did it and didnt want to get caught

like the movie, death proof

webm

most operatives do car prep such as disabling the radio, airbags, and keeping a razor blade taped to the seat belt for emergency exits

i mean they dont even know how to fucking spoiler

I think the sound of the crowd is edited in, because everyone around is just casually standing and walking around with no excitement. But the video evidence is still strong, theres points where people are taking pictures with the car slowly driving by and cops and probably firemen completely ignoring it, while some chucklefuck gets a good shot with a high end camera.

Ha maybe it was a cop who hates the fuck out of antifa and Blm nigs tearing down the statues. What did that one with the chubby saluting kid say?

'You want another Saturday?' Was this a threat?
Do you antifa punks feel lucky?

They're not cops. They're just dressed as cops. Easy enough to do if it truly was staged. Especially if this was a CIA psyop.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kFd_5Z0ORyw

That is not the same car. It's red, has a sunroof, and isn't even a Dodge Charger.

Girl in the pink hat was also the one who was screaming FUCKER FUCK! in the chronologically earliest footage of the crash

wasted digits. learn how to read you stupid nigger, he never implied it was the same car.

Damage control detected.

Yes nothing suspicious goyim just another (((witness))) to listen and believe
This guy looks retarded covered in white shit. Why would that ever happen in a car accident and where has that ever been seen when the religion of peace does snakbar runs? This isnt 9-11 where building dust debris flooded the area so it looks completely out of place.

God damnit this is cuckchan tier retarded

The original YT vid is gone, as well as the channel apparently. It's not on hooktube nor nsfwYT.
Here's hooktube link to the MSN copy in case that gets deleted.
hooktube.com/watch?v=I0_vGhASjtU

He deleted his own video to create SPOOPYNESS

The MSN copy wasn't a copy, he used THEIR video and added some text, their video had the blue text about the car already.

saved
this is glorious

LOL

LIKE HOW PREDICTABLE IS THAT?

Excellent

CIAlt-right vs CIAntifa
Trump is the Helter Skelter President that we thought Obama would kick off

Kek! Those are "pussy hats." Kill yourself you sextuplenigger.

This video is private
SHOAH'D. OP, you're next.

what do you guys mean by charlotte's web?

what in the video proves or suggests that it's staged? Yes I've seen CNN stage their happenings before but I'm always skeptic at first.

Waste of fucking time. Another mindless diversion brought to you by some schizophrenic retard who probably also deliberately removed the video himself to make it look like
And the unedited video has been posted all over the place, it's no super secret. If you want to do something useful, find out who all the counter-protesters are.

He's fucking schizo, he thinks that pink is a reference to Charlotte's web is a reference to Charlottesville and "web" as in
Obscure references = OP is a fag

I lol'd

If YT would have removed it, there would have been a reason listed.

kek

Nobody is doing there job on this board. So allow me to blow this a little bit more wide open.

There are only a few remote possibility of what happened here. (1) The video doesn't prove anything useful. (2) The video shows something useful.

(A) Ignore the car. The car is not important. What is important are the actors. The actors running around and screaming odd behavior. While the police sit there and do nothing. While everyone in the crowd is not reacting to them. Why would random people, police or anybody else not react to people screaming 911?

(B) If this was a set up. A few things would have to happen. (1) If this event, with the police took place AFTER the accident, it wouldn't make any sense. Police wouldn't just ignore people asking for help. There is absolutely no damage or debris in the way. No bloodstains, no random bits can be seen. What can we conclude from this? That there is a high chance it took place BEFORE the accident.

(C) If this takes before the accident, we have to figure out the time of day. Look at the shadows of the buildings and figure out which direction they are facing. If the sun is setting in the east, at a certain angle of day, we should be able to find what time of day it is by the sunlight hitting the surface. We would eliminate the other times and compare it to those times. Then we find the precise time the accident occurs. If they match, or if the time is off, that means we can tell if the time corresponds with the accident.

(D)Look at the other surroundings. Are there any other clues that can be used to find time of day? Were any objects moved?

(E) This can prove Josh Fields innocence. If we can prove there was pre meditated collusion that lead to the death of Heather, that this was an area that was staged for her death, than it wasn't fields.

It would prove that the area was set up to frame fields for murder.

This doesn't show shit, that's a pussy hat, how the fuck do you not know that

You put basil brush and the kinks in, what the fuck are you some kind of retard who just got here

Yes, I got schizo vibes from the vid. It's still worth looking into because the interview with the mother was suspect, picture of the driver as he was incoming didn't look the same as the suspect arrested and it just seems conveniently timed with the way the media dropped the russia thing.

This is a fucking shit thread though, OP deleting his own video to pretend it was taken down suggests it's a of distraction

Where are the original videos without the colourful editing?

It's pretty fucked up the car was able to slowly drive past walking police in that condition

This. It's a Fetzer-style fake false flag to get people barking up the wrong tree.

the weirdest thing about this video is how the police reacted. Especially how the one cop just dismissed those two guys. what was he pointing at?

Vid was taken on E. Market St about 4-5 blocks away from the happening going East. More specifically in front of the public parking garage. Car also going east. From the shadows, it looks like it was taken in the afternoon, I'd believe about 2 pm.

Interesting thing, the video from Brennan Gilmore shows the same crisis actor with the pink kike hat. Why would she still be yelling for someone to call 911? And at 1:19 mark of the video, on the right by the pillar, can someone confirm that that's a Jew?

Triples confirm: James Field brought vehicle to police station garage for protection which is legally what younare.supposed to do if it is too dangerous to remain at scene of accident.