Tree of Savior

Official Best Girl
Edition

Tree of Savior is a f2p korean grindan game with cute aesthetics and a wide variety of classes.

RANK 8 COMING LATE SEPTEMBER WITH NEW AREAS
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=603

Current players please input your details here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRTDc2evOPyTa4Xn5NZt-vO1g-PpFL9eBWGE4S0xwqw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1865303421

Main guild on the server Klaipeda under Cider is full but could likely be purged. We are waiting for someone else to get to templar for the extension guild. He needs to be a templar to start a guild (rank 7, which happens around lv223), so it takes a while. Added disadvantage, the class is currently only good for sudden-guild-party-summoning shenanigans.
Current templar candidates: GlassArmour
Be sure to encourage them over PMs.

Skill Simulator:
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner

Addon Manager:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

Stats and how they work:
github.com/vyne1/tos-mechanics/blob/master/ToS Mechanics.pdf

General Database (Items, EXP tables, some builds):
tosbase.com/

(outdated) Index of other guides/etc to anything worth knowing:
pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

Important Beginner Tips
A good example is the repeatable A Soldier's Favor in Miners' Village for Klaipeda
Orsha has more exp cards, Klaipeda more stats

Special quests
docs.google.com/document/d/1POy4XkZVoBwi6i8RW4P3fuMUNWvsgboY88s9bbXx4nQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/bulb-hidden-quest-and-useful-information-might-have-spoil-bulb/65899
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-of-gimmick-rewards/256584

toscamp.com/map_en/map3.8.php

docs.google.com/document/d/1HWygKXsVXtJPNTKAvwD6_dvuAXPScAcycwD80jF-ycA/preview?pref=2&pli=1

Discord: discord.gg/EsZMJsV
old thread in page 13 bump limit:
OP Template pastebin: >pastebin.com/kb6xhetG

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ag7qxq5185/
discord.gg/EsZMJsV
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=622
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Murmillo master looks damn good, beside her right arm. It looks off, way to big or its just padded to all hell to give it that size.

Anyways I was looking a finally wasting my skill reset and going for something like this
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ag7qxq5185/

You'll be Party's most valuable.
Murmillo's a beast!

just reformatted. theplaya will be back soon bitchez.

pic not me, but better lewd than dude

anyone see this game called seventh dark?

it is like tree of saviour but with 3d

of shameis x legend but so beautiful

oh and is there private server of tree of saviour yet?

seem better off that way like RO did better rates will stop the stupid grind and better balance pvp

They ever optimize the game any better? It'd run like shit on my pc so I stopped about two months ago

Man, it looks really damn good, and the gameplay looks nice, but the fact that it runs like shit and it disconnected me means I'll just wait a lot to play it, namely when I have better internet and a better PC.

Yeah, I don't think so.

It's not your fault the game runs like shit. It runs shit for everyone. IMC hasn't done any optimization for months and just recently gave a stock answer to calm everyone. I'd hesitate to say wait until it gets better, but there may not be anyone to play with when they get their shit together.

The game is surpsingly heavy on your PC because of the choice they made. Most background and terrain are instead of being 1 entity each with its own animations making different movements, they are MULTIPLE entities with its own animation.

For instance a tree wouldnt be a single tree, it would be 1 layer of wood and 25 layers of leaves with their own animations fo being blown in the wind. Every clusters of candles are acually individual candles with their flames swooning on their own.

This makes a really pretty result, I'm not gonna lie but the performance cost is really high as a consequence. I run with a gforce gtx 960 with no less than 24 GB of RAM and a AMD 6350 processor that can run DS3 on maxed settings with a steady 60 FPS and I can only get smooth 60 in uncrowded areas, 40 in CH1 towns.

Devs made steps toward grouping assets togeter in some maps and where they did so performance greatly increased. Now what they have to do is kick their own asses and do it everywhere.
I'm expecting new areas to be more optimised than early ones, despite being grand scenery over towns in airships n'shit

So I played 100 hours+ during the beta, has the game changed? it's still comfy for gindan and stuff? I fucking loved the music and I'm looking to get back into it

Well that explains a lot, I was confused by polygon counts.

This is why it is best to wait for a private server to come out, just like RO the real game were on the private servers.

Taoist fighting mole boss in missions

Stop playing Korean grinding soulless games. They are not fun. They want all of your money. Money money money.

solo play?

I've played those games my whole life and I've never payed a single penny.

you're literally funding feminazizm just by logging in the korean servers

Is rather viable in the early levels actually If you don't go full support especially if you go through both starting areas' questlines

I'm funding feminazism by accessing IGN without archive.

Rank 8 is so OP that everything else behind it needs to be reconsidered - from damage to supporting.

It's reroll season.

vid related is what a Fencer3 and a Dragoon2 are capable of.
The word in kToS is that Dragoon2 is the strongest class right now, followed by Fencer3 in second and Fletcher3 in third.

FUCK FARMING HARUGAL LEATHER. 2 Fucking hours for 1 drop.

its still maximum comf grinding, you could always reroll and have some fun here bud

FUCK YOU TOO BUDDY

Now let me Hebre you out of them leathers :)

What a good class for gindan? I remember enjoying Paladin, if anything thematically since I enjoy playing mace wielding mofos

Necro is king of afk farming, Linker/Featherfoot and Bokor/Pardoer/Plague Doc is ridiculous self sustain and very strong AoE.

Oh man I really want to try a necro build, guess I'll be playing that then and stalking the board guild

Fencer 3 video

reminding everyone playing to
GIT IN THE DISCORD
discord.gg/EsZMJsV

Since we were talking about it yesterday, here's the locations of the Collections that give +2 Team Storage Slots.

Seventh Dark

We got one with shit taste, lads!

Remember to always hug your cryo

Cryos are only good as oven fuel

We need to set up groups for Uphill. So damn hard to find people to do that place. Since everyone is different levels.

Is this still the case? If so, I'll play if someone posts the most faceroll builds for each class.

Question, what addons should I install? any must have?

lvl 215+ mobs get pretty difficult with absurdly high hp (100k+) and do 2-3k hits. Minmaxing dps will not work, as a lot of caster/archer mobs will not miss.

High single target dps is doable (see fletcher). However, earth tower, and the uphill defense are pretty unforgiving against non-aoe.

r8 swordie: dragoon2 or fencer3 seem top dps
r7 archer: fletcher3 or wugu3 (aoe)
r7 wiz: elememe(aoe) or cheesewiz(semi-aoe)
r7 cleric: bot chaplain

My list of required addons:

Thanks. Do those addons work with the steam version of the game?

Once you reach lvl 200+ you start facing mobs with stupidly high hp, 80k+ that hit like trucks unless you got some good, upgraded armor.

I reached that as my Fencer and while I have solid dps for a swordsman, taking them out one by one is just taking too long and drain my SP in no time.
However this is where swordies shine has they have innate AoE on their main way of dealing damage. Fighting groups of 4-5 damage sponges take as much time to fight one of them and being a swordman wearing plate means tons of hp so I can actually stand many reasonable sized fights before needing to rest. I can even fight large groups of both ranged and magic and live long enough to beat them all if i'm reasonably fast and against leather/cloth.

Of course having a party would be the optimal way to do these lvl 200+ areas. An archer would melt down individual hp golems, a cleric would speed up the progression by skipping the need to rest constantly and would even allow larger scale fights where mages would really shine. In the end, 200+ is the moment the game turn from a single player game with occasional cooperation into a multiplayer game. Its just a shame that our guild have so few high levels, with large gaps splitting the few 200+ chars. and no fucking clerics higher than lvl 150.

Hell, under lvl 100 and outside dungeons you can easily get around with AA if you have bought buffs and if you're wearing cafrimeme. lvl 100+ requires you to apply yourself a little and 170+ is where you see if your build has any merit.

As for faceroll builds:
Archer/ Ranger 3/Fletcher 3
you are made to kill bosses

Cleric 3/ Priest 3/Kabbalist
you stand there shitting buffs,heals and sometimes do maths

kek
any hoplite build would do. Hop is really good and low maintenance class to play

Wizard/ Pyro 2/ Linker/ Sorcerer3
afk build, you shit your summons out, occasionally use fire to damage linked enemies and mostly to kill bees while playing another game

yes they do

Thanks bro

Just cheked on steam and they do work

Nice, I had my eye on that when I played a while back.
Is SPRarcher better for that, or just STR and the necessary DEX to get crits and land hits?

Cant go chaplain without priest 3

I've been saving a shitton of cards from lv 5 and up, I think I'm about to jumo from 160 to 175 and start farming the dungeon.
A 200 cleric is coming up soon.
I just wonder how the fuck am I supposed to be killing 80k+ hp mobs in case of soloing.

Your not. That the time you need to start grouping or your in for a long ass grind

hunter3
linker + pyro/sorc
scout3

theyre all pretty op vs high level mob

Hunter 3 OP…. Coursing isi good, but Hunter is far from OP iin PvE

Monk is fun outside of missions where every boss does knock back

Is glassarmor still around? Is he a templar already? it's been months.

Yes and no. He gets on for like an hour and does a little leveling. He will possibly get templar in 3 years time.

Poor goy. I actually started with him and i got two r7 already. Oh well.

It's ok, Cider logged back in yesterday.

So is the game worth it for someone that despised WoW, enjoyed FF, and generally didn't care much for MMOs outside of shennanigans on Project Gorgon with Holla Forums? I could do with a timesink and the artstyle is good enough that it won't give me cancer.

Dunno, possibly, give it a try, it's free aniway.

Bump before we fall off

Since the game was released on Steam, I'm the first Swordsman to reach R7

and not even a Templar, work harder Glass Armour

Way to screw up Buche, Cider hit r7 before you.

Ragnarok is better

in the guild*

Cider was on before steam release, so was Gold iirc

Does it matter if it was released on steam or not? Still I got into the game after you and I'm now beating you by 40 levels.

Yeah, most couldnt play before that

and this is my 4th character before I got a build right while I also have 2 other alts on R6. You picked autopilot build and went with it

Sounds like excuses. And although my build is pretty straight forward it wasn't without its own struggles.

Check em digits

Is it just me or does this new enchant thing look fucked up?
It's even worse than the way gems work.

Bokor is actually good now?

With plague doctor it is because of all the spreadable debuffs bokor can give and PD's damage scales based on number of debuffs the mobs have.

Neat. Shame I don't play anymore.

Have you seen PD C2? Fucking 1 Skill Wonder Class. C1 is Bleeding so you're immune to CC, C2 gives a skill that strips you of All your buffs. PD is going to rull PvP, like it wasn't doing that arleady

Thing is damage wise PD needs to be set up with a class before hand that uses debuffs that are spreadable. Still thought they by themselves are a master at controlling debuffs and buffs.

And there comes the maintenance

And yes, this pic is all of the patch notes

Well finally got my Pel/rod to R7 along with with my chappy. Now to grind out another 50+ levels on each…..

Servers back up

dead game

is it me or the more godesses we meet, the smaller their tits are?

Flat is justice.

Quick, we need more Cryos!

i'm back

RIP cheesewizs. This is moslty because they could wipe out a team in TBL easily I heard although people said they made clearing mobs too easy.

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=622

She's not even fucking flat, they're just pressed up

10 day reward is dragonfly armband.

Fucking stupid how these rewards are locked to one character.

chillin' with raple

ded thred
ded guild
ded game
…Deja vu?

dead game
its over
give it up
why are you playing this game

Nigger I was making a shitposty bump no need to join in

is the game truly ded I just now worked up the motivation to actually play the game.

don't care much for the build im going for as a wizard was gonna go like pyro 2 ele 2 alch2 is alch worth it or what, I'm thinking for making my first char the odd ball build then another one focus purely on dmg hell maybe a cleric as well if i can find a leveling party

Game's alive, thread is dead because everyone is in discord

discord seems ded to me last msg is 12:23pm

Russians cant into Fencer

But then everyone will whine how OP you are.

Thank you Imix Awakening Co. for my free awakening!

dat RNG stat doe

lol like the animation after the nuke is over

Elements, with even more elements!

Grats fgt

other funtimes

fun keeps going on

Couldn't see shit but at least got something i was looking for out of it.

kina shocked we got cubes both times. and for such a late run

Citrinu here, I'm still alive but it's going to be a while before I can get back on, feel free to kick me if you run out of space, but I will be back asap

this ain't right

I know but the skill animation doesn't use them.

Don't you die on me!

How hard Igti Coast can hurt you?

fanart contest results 1

only a matter of time before the r34 come in

orsha storage girl a best

i found this one that didnt make the cut which i feel is better than some of these super anime ones.

Orsha blacksmith grill is best.

Almost there. Not long until I hit double digits.

Also not long until 280. Should get it before Murmillo patch.