Republican Congressman Who Was Shot By Violent Leftists Defends Violent Leftists

TIP TOP CUCK

Notice how they call the shooter just "a gunman" rather than point out he was a deranged Antifa-brainwashed #resistcuck.

Scalise got a talking to at medstar when the pizza got dropped off, I refuse to believe that a man involved in investigations into child sex trafficking would ever weigh in on this garbage with the things he should know.

He even took the time to highlight "defeat white supremacy" in his faggy little statement graphic.

He also cucked out before when it came out he attended some pro-European event years ago

Too bad he didn't die.

may he spend the rest of his days shitting into a bag taped to his abdomen

We should spread his disgusting racist intolerant bigotry far and wide. Especially to Antifa related websites. Like he said himself. "We must defeat white supremacy and all forms of hatred." We can't let this intolerance stand.

They may take our lives, but they will never call me a racist (until they do it anyway)!

What a fucking faggot. Hodgkinson should be the POSTER BOY for radicalized left-wing retards juxtaposed in front of all of the communist antifa mobs, and Scalise should know better than anyone how bad these people are.

What a fucking faggot. This goes beyond PR.

this cuck was literally shot by an alt-left lunatic terrorist

So basically we're Sweden now? This is the behavior that's expected of all republicucks

They expect you to just let a bunch of commies shoot you and then you do nothing because they called you racist.

Cuckservatives at least clung to their "muh constitution, muh bill of rights" stuff. But apparently even THAT doesn't actually matter, since not a single one of them besides Trump has actually talked about freedom of speech and the importance of protecting it.

Sure, they'll talk about free speech for trannies and faggots and BLM and communists. But not for white people. That doesn't even get fucking discussed anywhere.

Cuck and Cucker..er

well, looks like someone needs to introduce him to RWDS

We draw ever close to the moment when people start killing traitors openly because they realize it is the only way to stop this madness.

It's the perfect example of the Eternal Boomer. Doesn't matter how many facts you present or first-hand experiences he has with these people; he'll still act like a total cuck against white interests.

boomers have to be the most consistently out-of-touch generation that has ever existed.

it disgusts me. they eat all the bullshit fed to them. on one of the podcasts i listened to said something like, the symbol for the coming of the next revolution is this: the last boomer dying in their recliner and a millenial walking in and turning off the GODDAMN TV!!!

a) okay… that's angry videogame nerd and… ???
b) couldn't you have spent just a few more minutes properly shooping it? its basically unusable at this point

Wow they must have some serious pizza framing against him if this his words after that hospital visit. Actually has any1 gotten a picture of scalise since the hosipital? He might actually be dead and this is a bot.

This is what you racists get. Chickens come home to roost.

This isn't 4chan, retard.

It's almost as if republikikes are just as anti-White as demokikes.

Funny how people who have been shot and lived or close to dying of cancer have a turn around on their original ideals. Also, they must have forgotten that a republican GOP was killed by his leftist neighbor around the time of CV but nobody seems to care about him, only the landwhale that was sandwiched pressed.

It's fucking right-winger holocaust and I'm fucking laughing lmao. You turds are a fucking joke.

This is the post that made me lose faith in a political handling of the current conditions.

checked

As everyone else has, this guy is a cucked out faggot. Gets shot by a commie faggot, then proceeds to defend commies against ebil nayzees.

I cant see it any other way, all politicians need to go

Shame this fucking faggot didn't die, at least then he would have been useful to us.

thanks for the easy meme material, cuckservative faggot. His name reminds me of Scalia which just pisses me off more, that we lost Scalia to commies but this faggot is still breathing.

why was this slid so hard

They already went after him when he became whip if you recall.

The Left is systematically killing off the pro white members of the Republicans, Scalise, SCOTUS guy, Bannon, ect.

You can see it, hopefully this is all part of their master plan.

How do you get to this point? It defies your biological instincts, it defies logic. Actively defending the same people who want to murder you while actively attacking those who have any chance of protecting you.

Marxism should be classified as a mental disorder.

How many black pills can one man endure? These last two weeks have been absolutely brutal and this is just another kick in the ribs. I doubt it was slid as much as it was anons just not caring what another faggot boomer cuck has to say.