Tranny Reports """Antisemitic""" Hate Speech Graffiti in Canada

"To look down on the ground and see this horrible, horrible racist anti-Semitic garbage, it's just so distressing,"

"IT CAN DISAPPEAR JUST AS QUICKLY AS IT SEEMS TO BE DOING IN THE UNITED STATES"

PLEASE KEK LET THIS BE THE CASE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/bhODK
archive.fo/qHXBe
archive.fo/CAF7K
archive.fo/agzyi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.fo/bhODK

How exactly is the phrase "soros extinct whites" antisemitic from any logical framework, seems like this mentally deranged faggot is assuming a whole lot

May Kek bless whichever one of you glorious bastards triggered the Tranny and the kikes with these based memes.

G…goyim, noticing your genocide is HATE SPEECH! Look how triggered this glorious MtF tranny is??? You should be ASHAMED!

According to these people the phrase "international bankers" is also antisemitic.

Continued from the article:

This tranny plans to "un-embolden" you. Get "un-emboldened" you filthy goyim!

The goyim could strike at any time! OY VEY! I wish they had graffiti-ed my synagogue!

Attached is a photo of more graffiti that a church covered up on their sign. The article refrains from mentioning what the graffiti said, but claims it is connected.

Na they do this and then they play the solidarity card to get common Jews to shield them from danger. People like Soros, Rothschild, and Rockefeller don't get pogromed because they rely on Zionist patriotism to create a Jewish human barrier around them and their activities. They play it off and deflect the blame to no name kikes and Freemasons. Everything continues as it always has because they trick pawns into fighting pawns.

(checked!)
The end of the article commands the non-white goyim in the city to rise up against muh white supreeemiceey (AKA shame all whites they come into contact with for the next 48 hours and whip each other up into a self-righteous anti-white fervor):

like…this is a middle aged fucking accountant in a fucking dress. when did this become the new normal?

it seems like everyone has been stricken with this godawful disease now.

am i just getting old?

Fuck it, posting this here because it's Canada related. Don't think for a second that the anti-white alt-left communist campaign to destroy all historical monuments of the civil war is limited to the USA: archive.fo/qHXBe

Plaque honouring Confederate leader Jefferson Davis removed from Montreal building

Showing any concern for yourself as a white or other whites is all you have to do for these fags to oy vey and get verklempt and whine about hate speech. That's all it takes. The Jews want - demand - that you do and say nothing, racemix or turn to faggotry, and simply disappear into their disgusting brown "utopia." They are literally creating the environment that will ensure their own destruction, simply because they are preventing any avenue except violence to solve this problem.

holy shit

I honestly can't tell if this is their plan, or if they are truly foolish enough believe that there will be no resistance to an outright genocide of the entire West.

At this point I want to kill them with Zyklon B just for the sick irony.

Dear lord that picture, wtf goes on in their fucked up heads
It looks like he is trolling but he is actually serious

Looks like the tranny is a minor celebrity. Here are some articles about the tranny's transition:

Becoming Lara: Winnipeg comedian Al Rae transitions to a woman
archive.fo/CAF7K

20 Questions, with Lara Rae
archive.fo/agzyi

tranny freak looks like that other tranny freak john flynt run through in20years.com

JUST ANOTHER DAY ON THE PLAINS. WHOEVER DID THIS, KUDOS.

He wasn't happy just telling jokes.
He had to become the joke.
Unfortunately the joke isn't funny.

wew

Clever tactic. Need more data though.

Dodge is a brand of hate and intolerance.

A dodge ==RAM== no less

wow I fucked that one up

sage for double-post

bump for interest.
Also requesting clear examples of white hate for a project. Pic rel.

I don't think it was this """""normal""""" even 2 or 3 years ago. It feels like it's accelerated so much, or a least become more visible in the media, just this and least year. The growth of this cancer feels exponential.

last year

>

That looks familiar. Do you like macarons?

Compelled to murder this abomination, I want to kill NOW

>These are the (((people))) who want to use the same bathrooms and lockerrooms as your daughters
Daily reminder to teach your girls how to shoot and and enough martial arts to break out of grapple holds.

TRIGGERED

They fucking march around and chant "we will replace you". I don't know how the fuck these people do it, say that whites will be extinct and then turn around and say you're crazy for repeating their very fucking words.

lolwut

What does bibi have to say about this?

It is a conspiracy, jews are conspiring, but it's no theory.

(checked)
muh rayycism

Oy goy have one in a improved version.

These kikes are getting more blatant by the day. I'm certain that CBC only publishes goyim opinion when they absolutely must.
There was another article today about the number of asylum seekers caught since Aug.1st but they somehow managed to turn it into a "these poor people need work permits now" article by exclusively quoting kikes. 3 kike immigration lawyers, and the kike immigration minister of Quebec. They mention the transportation minister in the article who isn't obviously jewish but after seeing examining his pictures I'm fairly certain he is at least half kike.

LMAO

Fake as shit. C'mon, this sounds like they made a bot to generate sentences they think right wing people would write.

You literally have to take it in the ads to get hired there.