Antifa Manual

Found this so apparent antifa manual posted on imgur. Look at the insanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/BcZOg
archive.fo/94Umk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Controlling your slaves takes manuals. That's what CIAlt-right needs to get more useful idiots to destroy themselves on camera.

Something seems off, literally anybody could've written and printed thus out. How do we know thus isn't another false-flag? I know liberals lack the self-awareness gene but this seems way too self-parody to me.

We'll find out if it's legit based on their reaction.

Watch how quickly this thread is hit by shills, and what kind of shills hit.

old news, see

reported for spam

Holy shit this thread is already being slid hard so maybe we are onto something

I can't say for sure if it's legit or not, but it's full of enough buzzwords and commie bullshit to make me at least consider it's genuine

imgur.com/gallery/BcZOg
archive.fo/94Umk
archived

This is old news and likely satire.

Confirmed fake.

I don't think the kikes actually need Israel for anything other than another holocaust/burned offering to summon the kike devil to the world.

Fake

I figured their Manuals were those shitty CrimethInc activist guides that used to be free but are now being sold.
That and they get instructions from organizers/paymasters.

Finally some shills.

Any of you guys notice the similarity between the Arabic word Intifada and Antifa? I know Antifa is supposed to mean 'anti fascist' but that's probably just the first layer.
Check this out:

Intifada:

Antifa is our ISIS.

This looks fake as fuck. also the part about never indulging that white men cured any diseases really seems like something a troll would put in

There's no reason a manual can't consist of lies in order to get the reader to go along with it. We might be able to discern thanks to IQ, upbringing, disbelief, etc but they, being in a permanent ying-yang of euphoria and total outrage will easily suspend disbelief and go along with it.

oh FFS gas yourself, kike. don't let the oven door hit you on the way in.

yes anons, i think the nail got hit hard on the head with this one and abundant kikery abounds. RELEASE THE KEKEN

fuck off tor retard

These motherfuckers need to be eradicated. We need a nice grid down so that they all starve/raper/rob/pillage/eat their own, and then we can eliminate them at will. They won't have the benefit of big .gov in that scenario, and independent people won't put up with their shit. One side has 300 million guns and a trillion rounds of ammo, some real training, and have pepped for it. The other side can't decide what gender they are. survival of the fittest/smartest genes will sort it,

fake & gay. faggot op wrote that. kikes don't write that way

this is fake as fuck

This has already been posted here and we determined it is likely a fake. Thread is not in catalogue anymore but this is /old/

Irregardless

oops
>>>/pdf/720