Antifa isn't a terrorist organiz…

Antifa isn't a terrorist organiz…..

This needs to be spread far and wide, these fags are planning a bombing

I thought it would come to this given the last few months. These Bolshevik revolutionaries are serious fanatics, don't think they won't do it. Bump.

The left won't call their darlings terrorists no matter how blatant and obvious it is. I'm not sure how much normies are eating the Charlottesville narrative. We're not like them, we can't afford to lose anyone because all of us are quality. That's why shitposting works so well in our favor even though we're always outnumbered. What we should do is avoid rallies, make them think we're having them then just not show up or have them somewhere else. It's time to put our superior autist brains to work.

From what I've seen, it hasn't rally had any effect on normalfags. Commies are pretty riled up, but that's to be expected. What has surprised me the most but not really is that all of the lolbertarians I know have come out against "nazis" but refuse to condemn far left violence until pressured into it.

Seriously everybody report this

If this kicks off with bombings, that would be crazy.
I mean, imagine if some Muslim terrorists started a simple fire at an electrical substation just outside of Atlanta or New Orleans and left all those niggers to die.
Imagine dumping boulders in the road to freeways outside of New York. Imagine someone going around opening all the fire hydrants around major cities. Imagine someone sabotaging cell phone towers.
Given what the government has now done to us… I mean… Muslim terrorists that would cost a lot of money to a government that has turned simple citizens into criminals.

Leftists bombed a ton of shit back in the 60s and 70s. Nothing happened to them. The system has been pozzed for a while now.

FILTHY ALT-LEFT SCUM

I'm not talking about leftists terrorizing. I'm talking about people who know how to get shit done.
I'm talking about taking out power grids… getting the faggots uncomfortable. You know what I'm talking about.

Oh don't even get me started. I was losing my support when they went from economic reform to "DUDE GAYS WEED AND GUNS LMAO". Them pussyfooting around commies just confirmed they go in the oven too. So ashamed to have ever supported them.

They really are just commie lite.

They didn't get counter-bombed however. That's where today is different. All we have to do is let them bomb some normie rally and that gives us casus belli.

Actually, a lot happened to them: most eventually got tenure…

Without a source, pictures like these can be easily handwaived. Please make sure to redo it.

A key rule of succesful memes is to make it short, concise, clear and fun.

God damn you FBIniggers are desperate today, aren't you?

Holla Forums is a board of peace.

FALN could have been stopped if they're support groups were killed.

Once they start killing us, refer back to TTD. The simplest things cause the most chaos. A gallon of gas and some styrofoam can do millions in damage. A busted water main inconveniences and puts a city out hundreds of thousands of dollars. A disabled freeway costs millions.
I'm just saying… if I was a Muslim terrorist, I would do pretty well for myself.

Ahh yes, the muslim terrorist plan to cut power to the cities. Like the Jan Jose sniper attacks on Jan 16th of last year.

But if the lefties want to go hard they'll kill a cop, which is great for us. Best case scenario they assassinate some alt-right leader faggot and a cop at the same time, permanently linking the two in the normiemind.

Point it out to the normalfags and make it something they will care about. Correlate it to something that hits close to home, like when antifa wanted to kill dogs of Trump supporters. Had that shit been spread far and wide, everyone would have been on their ass. Every single person I talked to about that were beyond pissed.

You wanna fuck up trump's image with the norms even more than the MSM is trying impotently too then that's up for you to decide if you want to stoop down to antifa and the alt-kike's level- but what in the fuck do you think trump's been doing the past seven months? you think he's been surrounding himself with generals for golf buddies? Antifa indiscriminately bombing normie MAGA rallies would give him the perfect excuse to declare martial law and literally pave the way for an American Emperor ala Octavian becoming Augustus of the roman republic. bottom line, nobody here on Holla Forums is willing to even think about the possibility of letting any potential hairs on innocent's heads get hurt.

That picture is fake. There is no "AntifaforIslam" Facebook page.

You sound like a faggot.

we're not going to have much of a choice when the civil war kicks off on monday

back to reddit

This is what Holla Forums has fought against for YEARS

You're the kind of brainless shabbos goy that willingly goes to the FEMA camp.

this has to be a spoof, but good job. i hope it works, or um whatever

They've already killed cops. Normies don't care and they will only care when it's their family being attacked. It's only a matter of time until a nigger starts killing white children and when commies support it they'll lose.

Get your fucking ass back to cuckchan or whatever hole you crawled up from
Saged and reported

those terrorists infiltrated both the public and college education system and they all wiped those events from history, The us government knows the left is more dangerous than "Nazis"

FUCK OFF WITH SHIT THREADS, BACK TO 4CHAN

They've already lost numerous children and the families forgive the terrorists.
They need to be made uncomfortable. When they flip that light switch, when their internet and phone doesn't work, when they turn on the faucet and no water runs out, when their grocery stores are empty because delivery trucks can't get through the city because freeways are disable…
THEN
they will understand. Not a minute before that.

yeah this shit is even making me uncomfortable thinking about it

You do realize he was mocking normalfags right?

Same, this isn't separating the wheat from the chaff, this is basically a controlled natural disaster.

Did you fail reading comprehension in school? He's making a sarcastic remark. Of course they are terrorists.

Wew… And the media will never touch this.

UPDATED

Nice try, FBI.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

I know this libertarian broad who has been catching absolute hell for taking the moderate approach of "both sides suck". So maybe, just maybe the left will push them, too. But probably not.

Lolbertarian here. I've moved from RON PAUL 2012 to worshiping Hans-Herman Hoppe to full-on buying your narrative these past few days.

It's not just a narrative, sonny. What we believe is objectively true.
Look around you… are we wrong about anything?

You Feds are really fucking stupid, do you know that? "Holla Forums is a board of peace" isn't just a meme, all we do is point and laugh at you idiots while you fuck up your own psyops, rarely we run our own psyops just to troll you morons.

Hope it was worth losing your most valuable strategic intelligence asset to cuck for the enemy

Hey you stupid faggot are you seriously suggesting that calling for this info to be reported on is shilling? Kill yourself.

I caught a leftist antifa member talking about buying that permanent ink/dye stuff that stays on skins for weeks and loading it in water guns and firing it at protestors in order to mark nazi's skin for to better ID and dox people. Just throwing this info out there.

We have provided a blueprint on how to make memes and usage of memetics and they still don't understand memes.
They have never been ahead at any point in the meme war.

Gee, I sure hope Antifa doesn't bomb Trump's Arizona rally. It sure would be a shame if Antifa killed a couple of Civic Nationalists, I mean Nazi Trumpists. That sure would be a shame.

It would really be a shame if they conducted a terror attack live while millions were watching, causing the president to send vans to pick them up.
Seriously, antifa…. don't do it.

LMAO. So the normalfags trying to say we deserve to be silenced and killed deserve our protection? This is exactly what I meant in my other post. YOU need US and NOT the other way around. We warned you this shit would happen, we warned you not to cuck, and then it happened and you cucked.

Legally you have to report them to the feds, and I assume someone already has. But I'm 100% against helping the government any further.

The police say they don't need or want us.
Our politicians say they don't need or want us.
Our government institutions say they don't need or want us.
Our "fellow Americans" say they don't need or want us.
All of them are trying to do everything they can to destroy, censor, and enslave us any chance they can get.

So give them what they want. If they don't want us, then let us leave them. There's not even a moral argument to be made about it. They don't want our help. Fuck em.

OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN !

no one ought be surprised. remember weather underground? oh yea, they wound up winning. who was obamas biggest supporter again???

its a troll, user. one of the easiest ways to troll Holla Forums (other than spamming bbc) is to just reply to a bunch of posters and insinuate they're jewish. "hello jidf" is basically the oldest trick in the book (again, except for spamming bbc)

This thread has nothing to do with politics or current events, goyim. Shut it down or I'll email my bought-and-paid-for Holla Forums mods to ban you for 30 seconds until you change your IP. That'll teach you to question the Talmu…use the useful idiots' own words against th…SHUT UP YOU FILTHY FUCKING GOYIM JUST LET US ENSLAVE YOU ALREADY G-D!

It's not a troll it's a shill, know the difference

This needs to be easier for normies to understand

Even roaches would have taken a hint by now and moved back to Africa. This is why you will be extinct soon. And there will be no statues of niggers anywhere.

Ya thats not going to happen, unfortunately.

pic related